Zoho Creator Bewertungen

Good for administrative apps

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I found that is quite easy to build a stable, clean and powerful app in Zoho creator, it's a big deal to be able to write my own code and customize the form definition as well.

I found Zoho creator easy to use and developer friendly as well. They made things quite simple, for every app the users will need to input data (forms) and view that data (reports), to create both is really easy and the new editor lets you create custom HTML pages so extend your app to any possible layout.

I like to be able to write code for the app, Deluge does quite good. The syntax is quite easy to understand and the error hints are most of the times really accurate. Is good to be able to communicate between forms and apps, making Zoho creator apps quite versatile.

I also use Schedules often to collect trash, organize records or upgrade records based on a time variable; the reports can go from barebones to complex pivot charts, is useful that you can see underlying data clicking on each segment of the chart.

I have had some issues with the introduction of the new editor, I like the Old editor to code and the New editor to create custom pages (you are forced to do so), it's often confusing to remember that you have to switch in order to perform one task or the other.

Another issue I have had to cope with several times is the lack of a time-only field, not date-time. I had to use workarounds when I needed the user to input time. Same with try-catch functionalities or being able to edit the fields labels dynamically.

Is also strange that most of the answers in the forum are only visible for the user that asked the question, making it almost useless for users trying to troubleshoot an error.

The charts might take a while to load if the report has a big volume of data.

Zoho Creator - Rapid App Development

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mostly this has been used for prototyping and proof of concept for larger projects that end up being developed on other platforms. It's great value for what you get. If you are using other elements of the Zoho suite there are good integrations and Creator would be great for adding functionality for the likes of first-line workers in the organisation.

Zoho Creator is an application development tool sold as a stand-alone SaaS product or as part of the Zoho One Suite.

Zoho Creator is a quick way to create applications without writing code. You can create forms, reports, pages and workflows largely through a drag-and-drop interface. There is a custom scripting language available for more complex requirements, but most users will be sticking to the no-code features.

This is a good solution for collecting data on web forms and presenting it in meaningful reports. Completed apps can be embedded on websites or made available to users within or external to the organisation. Apps created are responsive and designed to display well on desktop, tablet or smartphone.

Typical use cases are collecting data for surveys, tests and managing assets. With a bit of practice, you can create functional apps with triggers for email notifications and the like. Zoho Creator can be a good tool for agile teams to use for proof of concept for larger projects that may be developed further on other platforms.

Could be dangerous in the wrong hands - ease of use is a double-edged sword. You'll still want to retain control of these kinds of tools; it's easy for enthusiastic amateurs to get carried away!

Mit Google übersetzen

Zoho Creator is an easy way to create data collection forms on the fly

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Creator is a quick way to create a web form for user submissions, for anything from an internal survey, to a work-related data collection form, or a web site submission form from customers.

A user can get up and running with Zoho Creator within about ten minutes. It is very intuitive and requires very little set-up. Any time I need to collect data, Zoho is my go-to app for form creation, and it is easy to distribute the forms securely using a link, a password, or to embed it in another site. Zoho has great customizable workflows if you are able to handle minimal programming.

The user interface is very basic and could probably use an update to modernize a bit. It would also be nice if the front-end interface could be more highly customized. I use Zoho Creator mostly to create forms that I'm sending to people who don't require something super pretty with lots of graphic design. If i needed a visually compelling form, Zoho would not be my choice because it isn't rich in those features.

With Zoho Creator Seriously Anything Is Possible

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome, I love Zoho Creator. We use it for many different parts of our business to complement what we accomplish with Zoho CRM. It can house a ton of data and the UI is nice and easy to navigate. Forms from Creator can easily be integrated with other Zoho apps to make Zoho Creator even more powerful!

If you can think up an app, or a business workflow, or a business data scenario, or seriously anything, Zoho Creator can handle it. They have pre-built apps which can be modified to suit your business app needs, or you can build apps from scratch. Basic apps with basic workflow or notifications can be set up in minutes. Creator integrates nicely with other Zoho apps (for Zoho One users) like Zoho CRM and Zoho Books.

The scripting language Zoho Creator uses is called DELUGE. It is the powerful engine behind what seriously makes anything possible with Zoho Creator. For most users that have no coding background it this can provide limits as DELGUGE can be difficult to learn.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product at a great price

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this relational database to manage over 600 architectural licenses and association memberships. One database contains all of the licenses for 100 architects for all fifty states plus several Canadian provinces. The other database contains the continuing education (CE)requirements for each jurisdiction. The reports and query modules are used to alert me to expiration dates and how many CE credits that licensee needs before renewing. States and provinces may impose heavy penalties if the licensee does not have the required credits, or renews late.

Flexibility: I can add and modify fields and drop lists, create and modify reports and queries, perform bulk edits.

While backing up the data, it does not tell me when it's done. Sometimes it's done but the status is still "backing up." Usually refreshing the page helps.

Powerful App Builder for Non-Programmers

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used Zoho Creator for both internal and public facing apps. It is probably the quickest way to get data collection forms on a web page. Power users can make use of Zoho Creator for simple data collection and reporting apps that need more than a spreadsheet but don't warrant the involvement of the development team. Great value, especially when included as part of the Zoho One bundle.

Good solution for the right business applications.

While there is a bit of a learning curve, Zoho Creator can be used by non-programmers to create quite sophisticated applications using a drag and drop form builder and report builder. There is also a scripting language for more sophisticated requirements, but many simple apps can be created with no coding at all. Customer support is generally good and responsive. If you are already familiar with other Zoho products (CRM, Survey, Forms etc.) you should be able to get productive right away.

Can be tricky to brand exactly as you might like; lots of settings and interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. You'll likely want some oversight from the development team for anything that will be public facing, but that would be the case for any app in the wild.

Mit Google übersetzen

Build applications quickly and instantly improve your team!

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The applications I have built and also help create have been essential in reorganizing our management team, allowing everyone to track issues and leads in a centralized location, removing the reliance of email trails and phone calls. Without this software, our processes would be completely differently and likely lacking in structure and reliability.

It is important to understand that this software is primarily learned on the go, though it is user friendly for non-programmers. There are several missing scripting functionalities I found were not available at this time or the coming future. My biggest issue was the field number limit which caused issues when creating surveys with multiple drop down options.

Easy to learn and allows free flow scripting for advanced users
Perfect for building your own web based applications
Ability for multiple users to edit applications simultaneously
Great community of supporting users

Maximum field # for forms is 70, anything else will break the app
Very slow load time for multiple "on user input" field actions
Poor internal support (several outstanding tickets without a response 1 week plus)
Deluge script is only used for Zoho to my knowledge

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software. If you need customization, you need to try it.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Was less costly than our previous software solution with more customization as long as we were willing and able to learn how to use Zoho to its full potential.

The software is easy to pick up and build simple applications or customize pre-made application to suit your needs. But also you can build some complex applications, don't be fooled. We use the software daily in a large corporate environment for various tasks such as a sales lead contact directory by modifying a pre-made application and also we built a ground-up application for a service ticketing system/workflow management.

What could use improving is the documentation for the more complex functions when building an application. There is lots of help, but sometimes for the more complex tasks I am doing it may take a few days to find what I need. But I will say that there is much more documentation and also help videos than in the past.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to learn, immediate results, excellent support, flexible.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software to manage over 400 architecture licenses. It is also used to keep track of the continuing education (CE) units required by each jurisdiction. These two databases are relational in nature. The reporting tools I use alert me to which licenses are up for renewal and how many CE units are needed in order to renew. Very valuable tool since a lapsed license will put the firm at legal risk.

Flexibility and it is easy to get up and running without a lot of effort. Good import/export tools and great reporting functions

The fact that the results columns from a basic search are not editable. Also, the "view" results when you click on a record has limited fields. Must view the whole record using the "edit" feature instead.

An Incredible Builder of Mobile Applications

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Creator has always been one of my top softwares because of its incredible capabilities and ease of use when making simple mobile applications.

With Zoho Creator, I do not need to have the best programming skills to build a mobile app. The process is not difficult at all. Zoho Creator is a great online platform that makes it easy to build simple but excellently-looking mobile applications. I like the ease of use of Zoho Creator.

Zoho Creator continues to be my favorite builder of mobile applications. The only con I have about it is the slow support team.

Security flaw within Zoho Creator

Bewertet am 9.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

I've been using this app for a couple of years and a lot of my business is based around it. I would usually rave about how good it is

I have a data security issue with the app. The product claims that your user data is protected, but there is a flaw with the way the dropdown menu data is shared. Lets say you enter some data in one sheet, and want to use this data in another sheet via a dropdown menu. Not only is your data shown, but so is everyone else. This cannot be fixed by profiles / roles / filters etc. I am on the unlimited users plan and this is a serious flaw in the system for me. I have been unable to further develop my app for a month or so and take it to the next level for my business.

I have communicated this with Zoho and they have acknowledged the issue and told me a developer can fix the problem. I have paid one of their certified developers to fix this for me - but he just took my money and hasn't been in touch for a month or so. I have made a formal complaint to Zoho about him, but he is still listed on their website as a certified and recommended developer. I have asked numerous times for help and have got no where. I am now just being passed from one unknown support person to the next. I am absolutely fed up. It seems that this issue could be solved in an hour or so, but I have now probably spent over 12 hours of my own time on it and still don't have a solution.

0.0/10

We created a custom CRM using ZOHO CREATOR

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If i could give this app 11 stars, i would. It really is one of the best CRM custom creators I have come accross.

We enlisted the help of a zoho developer to help us create a custom CRM for our commercial energy brokerage. The cloud-based app along with an android app along with speed of access makes this application the go-to app for our CRM needs.

It is written using a coding language called Deluge. It is not simple and as such i would advise enlisting the help of a zoho coding expert. Zoho have a list of developers who can help.

Cost-effective App Builder

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic experience with Zoho Creator. Easy to use and cost-effective.

Zoho Creator is an effective tool for building applications for your business. We like using it because we do not have to be experienced in programming and other sophisticated tools to start using it for building apps. The apps we always build with Zoho Creator are great and they boost our daily operations.

Unreliable customer care support team. No other valid reason to complain about Zoho Creator because it has been good to our team.

Zoho Creator Review

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Zoho Creator has been remarkable because it has helped us a lot in building well-customized mobile applications. The applications are convenient for managing businesses. Therefore, businesspersons should start using it.

When it comes to building small applications, Zoho Creator is the best choice. It helps us in building custom applications that we use in the organization to smoothen the daily operations. Customer care team is not only responsive but also supportive. I like the tool.

In my opinion, Zoho Creator is not affordable for small businesses or those who need to use it for personal purposes. The vendor should check on that to enure everyone is comfortable when using it.

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gone are the days when the creation of softwares or applications was highly expensive. Zoho Creator has made application building an easy and affordable process. Our overall experince with this increadible tool has been remarkable.

Zoho Creator is a great software that helps us in building simple applications that improve our business operations. I like using the software due to its high-quality features that make it easy to use. All the applications we build using this tool are well-organized and customized.

The only that I dislike about Zoho Creator is how the customer care team takes too long to respond to our questions. Apart from that, the tool is worth every coin that we spend on it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great value for the money for the do it yourselfer

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho creator is easy to use and learn! Creating a basic application can be done in as little as a few minutes and it as the developer gain greater knowledge, there are able to build a powerful application with automation and workflows. There are even pre-made applications that you can adjust to tailor to you specific business needs.

The customer support isn't as great as I would like but it's hard to complain for the money. Also, sometimes if your application is gets too complex, I've experienced some lag.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simply the best in the market. You can build 90% of all internal apps using Zoho Creator

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to scale quickly because of Zoho Creator.

1. Simple drag and drop feature.
2. Less code. If you are a first timer, You can build an app just by exploring the platform for 15 mins
3. Takes less than 10 mins to build an app.
4. Complex apps too can be built on this platform.
5. Very user-friendly

1. I do not see much fault with this.
2. When requirements get tricky, you need a person who is good at logical thinking and problem solving to handle those requirements.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zoho creator the best bang for the buck application database

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung

This was the best replacement we founds for SharePoint Access Applications. With this quick web interface for collecting and entering data you can be up and running quickly with a basic knowledge of excel

The user security leaves a lot to be desired. You can control who has access to each application however you can not control access to the specific lookups and data entry form in an application

A Good Tool for Application Development

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have created several apps using this amazing tool since we began using it. Our overall experience with Zoho Creator has been amazing. Wwe enjoy using great Apps that we built using this tool.

App development is now an easy-to-understand process because of the help of this amazing tool. I like using it because its features are not sophisticated. It is also and affordable app developemnt tool that everyone should give a try.

The only thing I like least about this tool is the slow customer support. The other things about this tool are perfect for me. It is beneficial to us.

Zoho Creator is a Winner in Running Applications

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is a winner with what it has to offer. I like the fact that it can check and monitor if there are bugs in the system. We work from our desktops, tablets and phones, and this software is able to run applications without giving me any headaches. I love the graphics and I know that are gadgets are always protected and secured.

The customer support department is quite inept when it comes to issues and concerns. They need to train their staff to be quick to resolve issues so we don’t have to wait that long.

Truly an Operating System for Business

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience of working on logo to develop application was excellent. I have no plans of switching to another technology/platform.

As the zoho tagline said, Operating system for business. It is truly an amazing platform to run your business with ease. Being able to solve the clients business problems and helping them build an app with zoho platform is really an amazing experience.

If you are not a programmer then you need to hire a certified developer. That's all it takes and you are on you way to successful business app.

A Good Software for Building Applications

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Truly, Zoho Creator is a great app building and development software that has helped us a lot. We love using it because of all its amazing aspects.

Mobile applications are essential in today's era because they help business to market and communicate with their prospective clients. I like using Zoho Creator, which is a product of Zoho, because it is a reliable software that gives us a platform to build well-looking applications to run our organization. The tool is inexpensive and recommendable to anyone.

Everything about Zohp Creatpr works exllently for us. The applications I use personally and the ones we use in our firm were built using this amazing tool. I can't dislike it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zoho Creator Provides Unique Tools that Assist Us in Building Well-customized Apps

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a great experience with this app building software. It is easy to use and also reliable. Regardless of your technical abilities or expertise, you can easily use it to create a well-customized app to solve your business needs.

I like using Zoho Creator because it allows us to create well-designed and unique mobile apps. A mobile app is essential for running the operations of any firm. That is why every business requires one to improve its operations. Zoho Creator is the best option that I can recommend due to its efficiency.

The only thing that we dislike about Zoho Creator is the non-responsive customer care department. They need to handle customers' queries in a serious manner.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Great piece of softwar overall,,, for any competent software user.

Flexibility and Customization capabilities, to define it's parameters, to match your Business Processes, customer tracking and Scheduling Flow of your business

needs more ease of use, help, dialogue to specific tasks necessary to program correctly it's "rules" of useage

Review of Zoho Creator

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Zoho Creator is always good because of many aspects, including the supportive technical team. The applications we build using this tool has improved our activities in the workplace.

Creating small applications is not an easy task that does not require high-quality programming skills. This is made possible by Zoho Creator. I like this product of Zoho because of its simplicity and affordability. It has helped me make great softwares that I use personally and in the organization that I work in.

This tool has been a true lifesaver for use. Therefore, I do not dislike it at all. I like every aspect about the software.