4,8
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Affordable and highly valued Service

Bewertet am 27.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It’s embarrassing to say that it took us over six months to get started with Live2Support. No idea why? It is great converter and lead generator. It has anything and everything needed to run successful live and automated chats. It has reduced response time and tremendously improved online customer service. I have not imagined how easy are the step-by-step tutorials to configure and customize each and everything on this live chat service. It has awesome support service. They have integrated my chat with 3D cart, website and sales force. I created two branded custom chat images one for offline and one for online they help me get that up and running and positioned where I wanted it. I have quarterly renewed the services priced at $110 and will continue with it till I have business.

The affordable and reliable chat service of Live2Support's has helped our organization to reduce response time in delivering online customer service. Its associated analytical services have helped us to analyze sales trigger points and redefined our customer satisfaction parameters. It has become unique tool in organization’s daily operations to identify key metrics for gauging its effectiveness. Its control panel has enhanced our ability to measure and analyze live chat channel and individual chat agent performance. This unique capability has helped us to achieve high customer satisfaction through quick issue resolution in highly focused interactions.

The extended functionality provided need extensive time frame to explore

Tami D.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Chat Program

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wonderful. We enjoy using this CHAT software.

Ease of use. Cost was in a reasonable amount for our budget.

How to add to your website instructions are not real easy to understand. Random software issues had to be addressed by calling support.

Monica R.
Branche: Internet
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best live chat tool I've worked on!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.6.2017

Awesome features.
I am using this tool since 2 years at my organization and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't think I have anything as of now that I can share in con section. It works well for me!

As an experienced live chat agent, I can very well tell you that some of the tools I had previously worked with were more complicated than the plot of the movie Inception. But ProProfs Chat is all about business! Simple, easy to use and no complications!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Svein R.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great service for our customers

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good value and affordable prices.

Easy set up and this Product reduce our incoming phone calls

Nothing I can mention as I remeber now!!!

Joya A.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Simple and customizable

Bewertet am 27.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

With its easy to use interfaces, availability of native applications for smartphones and several other value added features it surely was ours go-to solution when we were in immediate need of enhancing our website performance by extracting more number of sales/sales leads through it along with serving all our online customers with optimum support.

It’s designed to be simple and smart and integrates optimally with our Salesforce CRM for automated migration of all conversation we have on website to our CRM. It allowed us “powered by” logo removed, making sure our customers get a seamless customized experience from start to finish.

Perhaps by extending a free trial that runs for a month so that people who are slow to adopt also tests it fully before putting in an assessment.

Kenley T.
Branche: Bankwesen

Affordable and highly valued Service

Bewertet am 19.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It is one of the most cost effective solution available in market for interacting with website visitor. Besides as a mean of sales and support for the website visitor it is also a mean to create your brand value for organization

We can manage multiple website using single live chat account.
The responses are faster and quicker due to canned responses.
Logo can be placed on chat window creating higher brand value.
Co-browsing is also possible while chat on visitor end.
Function of call back is really helpful to create a alternative option of interaction

comprehensive functionality need a lot of time to evaluate.
online help documents need revamp may be to technical as far as I think may be its too technical for me only

Zara I.

Cost Effective Value Loaded solution

Bewertet am 31.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It is no doubt one of the best solution available in live chat services. We can say that it is value for money as the feature that this service provides are available at a higher cost from other service providers.

It provides the full opportunity for branding in visitor chat window besides that it also have comprehensive visitor information tracking which helps us a lot to create a targeted response to the website visitor.

The online helps need rationalization. It is not that it does not have the contents but there organization need little rationalization however I think it has nothing to do with the service itself

Another world P.

Nur Sternebewertungen

Bewertet am 19.7.2017

Richard P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good software for lead generation for us

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great exploration for our business, getting quality leads, easy to communicate and many more

Automatic live chat that pops up at every page has helped us to generate and convert more leads. Even when the customer has a query regarding one product, we can let him know about the other products that we offer. And this ways sometimes the visitors have been converted into customers. The software is easy to use and runs on any web browser. The software does not require knowledge of any computer language.

It would be really nice if you work towards changing the notification sound. It is a bit creepy. ...

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Mike W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I can monitor people on my site!!

Bewertet am 14.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well, when enterprise companies are using this software and have no complaints, why would a blogger have any complaints! ;)

I am a blogger and I needed a medium to connect with my readers on WordPress website. When I got ProProfs Chat, I thought it's just a live chat software but then I realized I could monitor my visitors, engage them in conversations and send them chat invites - IMPRESSED!

Mukesh R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best tool connect with other customer support tools

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed a live chat which would connect with my CRM, helpdesk, email marketing tool and so on. ProProfs Chat offers numerous integration with all these tools!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Nicole K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent service for an even greater product!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ProProfs has made helping my online customers so much easier than ever before. I have noticed that with this product, my sales have gone up twenty percent over the past month. (Versus the previous two months)

ProProfs lets me see what any visitor is looking at in real time and allows me to live chat with them if they are in need of assistance. It has allowed my company to perform Customer Service to its fullest potential which makes my vistors and returning customers happier. Before I purchased this amazing little chat system, I couldn't pair my customers up with the products they need - and now I can!!

Songbedna B.

Easy to use. Very effective

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very easy to use and install on a website, didn't take me long at all. It has helped me communicate effectively.

Adams S.

Awesome Live Chat Software

Bewertet am 4.12.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would like to recommend Live2Support for live chat software Version 3.1. Service is completely hosted by their servers, and web-based, so it is not mandatory to download or install. There is an online demo of 15 days free trial. Notable features include Proactive Chat Requests, Chat Histories, Operator Chat, and Foot Prints, Language Customization etc. It is quite competitive with other services Etc.

1. Monitor Website Traffic in Real-time.
2. Fast and Easy Navigation.
3. Block IP Address.
4. Send a pop-up window of special offer or change visitor current page with some special page.
5. Auto/Pro-active Chat Invitations.
6. Friendly Invitation.
7. Extensive Visitor Information System.
(Geo location, search engine, time spent etc.)
8. Chat History of every visitor comes to your website.
9. Foot Prints (How many page visited and time spent by visitor on each page.)
10. Call Back & Call Back History

Video Chat

Daniel J.

A unique Sales and Support Manager for your website

Bewertet am 17.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I myself is using one of the live service provided by luve2support.I completely agree with what is said here. While doing my online business what I realized that we have created our online presence but it is much more static if there is no counterpart on the website of sales manager in our show rooms. This live2support live chat service is much smarter than many sales managers. Its visitor monitoring window provides comprehensive information about visitors even tell us from where they are lending to our page. It's actually my third eyesight to get a clear vision about the customer and the result is more sales conversions. We have pulled back many of the visitors to our websites when they were about to leave. I have tried many chat services on my other websites but ultimately I have to shift to live2support .More live2support is economical also.

Adonis S.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Resolving customer issue instantly

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This is a portal for customer service but unlike traditional service that tickets are issued, this is interactive and on-time support to address customer inquiries and problems. Guaranteed to have a result or even fix the concern after the conversation.

Try to be specific on your issue, sometimes its hard to fully understand the request on a single conversation.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Griffin R.

Nice Features of Live Chat Software

Bewertet am 3.1.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Live2Supports live Chat is a nice feature, you can offer visitors who dont want to wait for an email reply, or pick up the phone. Live2Support offers free trials and easy site-integration. It is best deal for small and medium level business. My sale has drastically increased after enabling Live Support on my web site.

Real time Visitor Monitoring
Fast and Easy Navigation
Chat History of every visitor comes to websites
One to One Text Chat with Website Visitors
Customize Pre & Post Chat form
Ready Made Chat Windows Templates
Enable time base chat session
Chat Transcripts of All Chat Sessions
Auto Pop-ups and User-defined Messaging

Video Chat

Robert W.

Simple and customizable

Bewertet am 24.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's designed to be simple and smart and integrates with all the popular contemporary CRMs available in the market with an option to integrate with your in-house built customized CRM. While live2support integration code itself is copy and paste, there are plugins available for content management and ecommerce systems, including Shopify, Wordpress, Joomla and lot others.
Unlike many live chat programs, Live2Support can be customized to fit your unique branding and style. You can also have its 'powered by' logo removed, making sure your customers get a seamless experience from start to finish.
Thumbs up from all of here ....

Angie L.

Bewertet am 31.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A website can be made responsive by providing the live chat solutions. This is more important if the website has the business purpose where the customer want immediate response for his doubts and the advices that he seek. I am myself using <a href="https://www.live2support.com">live chat software</a> from live2support. This service has helped to make me increase in my online sales revenue by 30 % due to the targeted solution that I am able to make based on extensive information that this software service provide to us. Besides that it also provides canned response to provide the better and quick response for the customer.

Richard S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Live2Support a great asset to business website.

Bewertet am 7.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Live2support live chat is a powerful, enterprise-ready live chat system which can be integrated into any existing website whether it's a CMS or a custom website. It has some advanced features which offers you a professional, easy to use way for customers to get in touch with you while they browse your website. The best thing which I found is it's documentation which lets you get going easily without any tech help and complicated process. I think it's a very competitively priced chat solution system and at the same time it provides the rich user experience and enterprise level solution with great UI.

Jackab K.

A great tool E-commerce

Bewertet am 28.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using Live2Support for my small e-commerce website around 4 months back and I am happy that I made this decision. With its easy interface, my customers are able to give feedback directly which has helped us as an organization in developing and changing certain features about our website. Previously we had the option of emailing which was time taking and customers wouldn't do it. But now, we are getting tons of feedback everyday which is more than a website can ask for. The Integration feature has also helped in monitoring the growth of the business. It is amazing!

Steven M.

Sales Manager on your Website

Bewertet am 7.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I agree with whatever is written here. I myself am using live chat software from live2support. There are many features which increase the usability of the live chat service. Customization of live chat window is something that can create right brand value for the organization. Besides that the extensive customer information provided by the visitor monitoring window can help us to make the targeted responses. I am using the live2support live chat service from last 6 years and have increased my online sales conversion rate by 36 %.

Aditya M.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use live chat software

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good software which fulfills most of my requirements.

Chat greetings that i can display on price page.

I hope this chat software comes with chat bots

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Edward J.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Wonderful Product with best option of Customization.

Bewertet am 17.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am engaged with this particular live2support service for last 6 years and I is managing my 5 websites, blogs, from a single account without paying a single penny extra. besides the easy customization of the chat window and extensive report, This particular service also provide a feature loaded operator chat window that helps in providing quicker and faster responses. I will request the writer to evaluate this service may be as a loyal customer I am exaggerated the uses.