Zapier

David
David

Zuverlässig, Einfachheit in der Einrichtung mit gutem Preis Leistungsverhältnis

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Sehr gute Software, die einem ganz schnell für wiederkehrende Aufgaben eine "Virtuelle Assistenz" bereitstellen kann, wenn es richtig eingerichtet ist.

- Einfachheit der Bedienung
- Zuverlässigkeit
- Umfang der angeschlossenen Drittanbieter
- Support ist relativ schnell
- Probleme sind im Verlauf sehr schnell zu diagnostizieren.

Könnte im Einstieg günstiger sein, ansonsten kann ich nur sagen "weiter so!"

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tolles Software für Projektmanagement mit geeignete Kosten

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

sehr zu empfehlen

sehr zu empfehlen

Zapier bietet Ihre Kunden die Einfacheit und Zuverlässigkeit. Der Software enthält doch viele Funktionen und Futures, um die Kunde / Nutzer zu helfen. Außerdem das Kosten ist für alle Nutzer geeignet.

Bei komplezierte Prozesse, benötigt man auf jeden Fall eine gute Einarbeitung, damit man alles finden kann und trotzdem finde ich es top.

Johanna
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Sehr gute Software um Tool miteinander zu verbinden

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Mit Zapier lassen sich Vorgänge und Prozesse sehr gut automatisieren.

Gerade in großen Prozessen werden die Programmierungen teilweise unübersichtlich.

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zapier the best application integrator

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

As a digital marketer, I use many applications that I cannot keep an eye on all day or manually pass information from one application to another and I also need all the data to be synchronized. Zapier makes my day easier, connecting the applications that I use, it executes tasks automatically according to the rules that I establish. I love it helps me save a lot of time and money by hiring programmers.

Zapier changed the way I deal with applications and tasks. What I liked the most is the automation of work processes, another of its advantages is that Zapier includes a large list of applications to connect. Also that the Zaps are only executed with a filter rules. The user interface is nice so that anyone with basic knowledge can use it without the need to hire a programmer.

The negative aspects of Zapier is that at the beginning it is difficult to take advantage of Zapier, due to the learning curve, the free version is very limited (the number of 'Zaps and applications), also something that I did not like is the customer support that sometimes does not provide solutions.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Facilidad de uso, precio, documentación y catálogo de aplicaciones.
Chris
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

I feel like a magician when I use Zapier

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

Extremely positive experience automating tasks that previously required substantial manual time and effort. Zapier has made our operations smoother and more efficient.

Zapier has been a game changer for our nonprofit organization. It is easy to use with a No Code approach. Within minutes, I was able to set up automated workflows to integrate our donor management CRM, email marketing, AirTable, Google Calendar/ Gmail, and other platforms. This has freed up valuable time and resources allowing us to focus more on our core mission. Zapier's drag-and-drop interface makes it accessible even for those without coding skills and streamlines various aspects of our operations in an incredibly user-friendly way. I am a huge fan!

This is not Zapiers fault, but as I've gotten used to being able to make magic happen between apps, there are other apps I'm not able to integrate with or occasionally apps that do have integrations but not ones powerful enough to do what I want them to. For example, we use Dialpad as a shared phone number, but Dialpad can't forward text messages to email or Slack.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

I had previously used a plugin that listed Zapier as an integration, so I had a bit of experience with it. When it was time to do more integrations in our organization, Zapier was a natural choice.
Barb
Barb

Wayyy overpriced.

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I am a long-time Zapier user waffling between paid and free for a number of years. Most recently, I moved to a paid subscription because the apps I use were able to connect. Many of my zaps only need to run once a day or even once a week and when I selected "instant trigger" they would run 100's even 1000's of times per day. For example, zaps that were to check new calendar appts were not just checking new, but going back months and years and checking old appts.When I contacted Support I was told they would only run when triggered. I had to increase the price of my plan because of the false triggers. During the time I stayed on a paid subscription, I contacted Support a number of times and found their support to be very lacking (compared to 5 years ago). Support was not able to understand my issues, resolve them or explain why a trigger was running 1000s of times per day and more importantly find a way to stop them.I moved to another app because the pricing was much better (read: way cheaper!) and support was able to resolve issues. Overall, I found Zapier wayyyyy over priced.

Zapier connects to almost all of the apps out there.

Overpriced.Poor support.Support not able to resolve issues tied to zaps over-running.

App availability.

App availability.
Jerra L
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Benefit your business from Zapier's massive app integration capacity

Bewertet am 19.3.2024

Before settling with Zapier we compared it with its alternative and it made it to the top of our list as the the supreme workflow management tool. We are glad we invested in it. We have reaped a handful of benefits such as achieving a streamlined workflow, saving us the time we manually performed operation, boosted business efficiency and overall drive of growth.

Finding the right workflow tool can be an extreme sport but once you set your hands on Zapier you look no further. It is a no code easy to use platform that is well designed for easy navigation. It's implementation and configuration process is effortless because of its flexibility and customization capabilities. We utilized it's free trial plan for deep training for it comes with all the core features which enabled us familiarize with the tool. Kickstarting the creation of Zaps for automation using the highly customizable prebuilt templates that allows us to tailor them into our needs was quick and ideal. Zapier connects all our apps to form a perfect knit for workflow management, communication between and data management between these apps. These saves us the hustle of performing repetitive tasks manually soo we are able to focus serving our clients other that administrative tasks. Zapier keeps on upgrading it's features and everytime they do they unlock new possibilities and ensure we users don't miss on any technology

The upgrades paid plan is a bit costly especially for small businesses

Riccardo
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Best-in-class automation solution

Bewertet am 10.2.2024

Great tool that will boost your productivity, perfect for every kind of business

An extremely wide range of integrations with many popular services and apps. Super easy to set up and test.

The free plan is quite limited and for business purposals on a large scale you would definitely need to upgrade.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

More integrations and better software management
Jeremy

Zapier made things simple

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Overall good as expected. There was a lot of documentation available to create working zaps. It took time to discern and understand but that was expected.

Solution for integrating systems and automating redundant tasks.

Learning how to make Zaps work and working with its interface.

Microsoft Power Apps und Microsoft Power Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Extensive documentation and templates are already available.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A no brainer integration builder for digital businesses.

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

I would recommend this tool to everyone. Also a great skill to learn.

I would recommend this tool to everyone. Also a great skill to learn.

Simple and easy to set up. Biggest App integration library and pre-built workflow customisation options. Zapiers also helps us build complex workflows, approval workflows within our accounting verticle, document management and sometimes lead/client management.

Would be a little daunting early on for beginners.

Ashley

Love this Software!!!

Bewertet am 10.7.2024

I love being able to automate tasks across my professional and personal platforms

It took some getting used to and building out my work flow to match but, I love it!

Kim
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of the easiest tools to automate workflows

Bewertet am 1.7.2024

It's very intuitive and easy to use. I have connected our Mailing tool to Facebook Lead ads, so that every new lead automatically receives a DOI mail.

There was noting that I didn't like. Everything worked for me.

Stephen
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Highly recommend Zapier

Bewertet am 7.6.2024

Overall experience has been very positive. It has saved us a significant amount of time, energy and money.

I love the wide range of integrations and workflows that are possible.

Probably the only thing was just the learning curve of it. But even that isn’t an issue

Alexandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Mehandi
Mehandi

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from...

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc.

2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time.

Benefits

1) Zapier Makes me happier.

2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:-

1) Ease of use.
2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only.
3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated.
4) Flexible Plans.
5) Almost every industry can use it.
6) Path Feature of zapier.
7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

Make , Zoho Flow und IFTTT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

I have chosen zapier because it is a pioneer in the industry and very easy among all of them with over 3000+ integrations which is not available anywhere else.
Josh
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zapier has been one of the best and biggest game changers for our business

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

My experience with Zapier has been great. It meets so many of my needs. It makes my job so much easier by taking so many important details off of my plate (and off of my coworkers' plates). When something goes wrong, the customer support is ACTUALLY HELPFUL! That's so rare these days. But Zapier has managed to have a good customer support who actually looks into issues, finds the problem and addresses it. I am extremely happy. We purchased Zapier for my 9-5 job, and I plan to purchase a plan for my own side-business once we've grown large enough for it to make financial sense. Zapier is a game changer for businesses.

The thing I like most about Zapier is that I am able to automate all the boring tasks I used to do manually. It can do almost any of those things - whether it be gathering information and sending it out in an email or in a Slack channel, or assigning a task to a particular person, or sending us an alert about a client requesting a revision on a proof, or any number of other things. Zapier allows us to automate it all, AND it makes sure that nothing slips through the cracks (which used to happen if one of us got too bogged down and missed an important detail). Zapier makes our lives easier and it protects us from basic human error.

I'll be honest, I'm struggling to think of what I don't like. I think the main things I haven't liked are not Zapier's fault - like the way certain other apps have chosen to integrate (Dropbox will only let me work with my personal folder, not my Teams folders, really??) But that's not Zapier's fault. That's Dropbox's dumb fault. I guess something I don't like is that I find it confusing to understand where my tasks are being used. I think I eventually figured it out, but it was a little confusing and could be more user-friendly. I also found some of the error notifications confusing because it provided a link, but then I couldn't figure out what the error was or why it existed. I had to contact support. But support was super helpful, so that ended up being fine.I don't like that if I go to edit an old zap, it sometimes makes me have to run the trigger test again and then click through all the earlier steps before I can fix or set up a step later in the zap. But that's not a huge deal. It's just a thing I can think of.All in all, I don't really have a lot that I don't like.

Make und IFTTT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Zapier had more integrations than the others, and it had the integrations we needed. Also, the user experience was better and just easier to use.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I don't typically give 5-star reviews, but this is a strong 5-star review!

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Overall, I LOVE Zapier and will be setting it up again for my (new) current business. It's easy to use, cost-efficient, automates your life and saves you so much time. Plus there are not many software/apps that don't integrate with Zapier.

Zapier is amazing. You're able to integrate with most apps and software and then automate it to how you want. You can do so many different automation - more than you can even think of. You can set up data from one app to go into a Google Sheet automatically. You can have emails automated to go into your task manager. You can create a to-do list with any data. You can automate your business, your life! I used it for websites, Calendly, Social apps, to-do lists, excel sheets/Google Sheets, etc. etc. etc. More than I could name. It's pretty inexpensive for all it does and all the time it saves you.

The only "downside" to Zapier is just setting up the Zaps. Depending on what you want to be automated, it may take some time to map the integration. But once you set it up, you're good to go! I would recommend checking it weekly to make sure the Zaps are still accurate. Sometimes you change a setting in an app and it changes the map of the integration. A lot of times you just need to re-map the integration and you're good. Overall, I love Zapier and there are not many cons.

Celigo Integrator.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Cheaper, faster, and more integrations are available.
Laura
Laura
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zapier's many available integrations are fantastic

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

My customer relationship management system (CRM), marketing automation platform (MA), and other platforms in our ecosystem may now work together to generate leads. Allows me to be more efficient without imposing unnecessary restrictions.

It's simple to integrate new tools into an existing process and to transfer data between applications. Do away with human labor by setting up and automating routine tasks. For our company, Zapier really shines when it is used to sift through alias inboxes and deliver just the most pertinent messages to the appropriate people. In general, it has shortened our response and problem-solving times.

It can experience hiccups and connection drops, necessitating manual reconnection of pieces on occasion. More troubleshooting help would make it better. In the event that, for instance, the sender of an email forgets to delete a space.

Pieter
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zapier helps small teams do more

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

Stable and well worth it

Stable and well worth it

Zapier allows our small team to automate parts of the organization that saves time and money.

Some features are locked behind higher-tier plans. It's not worth upgrading for us for those features, but I feel like they are superficially locked behind a higher-tier plan. It makes sense to upgrade a plan because of using more inquiries/zaps, but otherwise it's not.

Zapier is also only as good as your third party integration (if applicable). Some third party integrations have poor support and so the Zap becomes unreliable.

Warum Zapier gewählt wurde

Integromat was not as user-friendly nor well-supported in third party integrations as Zapier.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Łukasz
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Good, but expensive!

Bewertet am 5.2.2023

It's reliable, works the ways it's designed and it's the most popular among developers, so means we can use it pretty much anywhere. I like the free tier.

Pricing structure. It could be a bit more attractive, so we would actually pay.

Zapier is simply better.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

It's more established and works with more apps.
Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You pretty much are going to need this at some point

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

I have had some problems but they have always been resolved, I believe the problems are with the software trying to be automated, but there is sometimes not clarity from those people.

* very thorough amount of products it connects* ability to automate without hiring a developer* ease of business* free tier

I don't love how the next price up is $30. It felt like a real jump but at that point I needed what was in the $30 tier so I had to go with it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

I really was not able to get integromat/make to do what I needed it to do, it had a higher learning curve.
Stefany
Stefany

Point and Click Automation

Bewertet am 22.9.2017

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due...

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Khalid
Khalid
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

swiss knife of AUTOMATION - Zapier

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points:

A. The given...

A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- helping in two different firms to work together
- automation f backend, google sheets, webhooks and mailjet.
- facebook and google leads at one place
- helping to connect google forms with facebook
- posting of key events
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- allowed to doe recurring task efficiently
- allowing syncing of google drive with gmail attachments easily
- overcame our limited engineering resources
- helping us in integration of multiple platforms
- triggering new actions and assessing incoming data.

i found the following features as most impactful:
- leads sheets aligned with facebook and google sheets
- automation of all tasks
- works as personal assistant for reminding about zoom meetings and calls.
- no technical knowledge required to handle it
- affordable and cost effective
Yes the product is quite easy to use for:
- universal integration with all apps
- real-time working speed
- easy builder to use
- work without creating complicated API codes.
- workflows can be created easily
Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved:
- integration of leads forms
- enhancement of number of tasks in all plans
- no free trail of freemium features
- video training manual needed

I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use:
- to add functionality costs increases
- limited to 75000 tasks only
- lot of scope in improving collaboration aspect
- more instruction on usage of app needed
- error creating zap difficult to troubleshoot
No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Kayona
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to make the connection

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give.

Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend.

For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant?

Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer.

See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, intuitive platform that returns your valuable time by automating tasks

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

Overall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating manual tasks is incredibly valuable, and Zapier has saved us hours upon hours of time by automatically moving new files from one location to another, automatically updating spreadsheets upon form submissions, automatically tweeting something following a new blog post, and lots more. I've personally used Zapier for almost 6 years now and I've found it to be incredibly valuable.

Zapier's two most powerful attributes are the platform's ease of use, combined with the number of products & services they've integrated. Zapier's workflow for creating "zaps" (automations) is incredibly intuitive; you start with the "trigger" step, then end with the "action" step. Given the number of services that they've integrated with, the possible combinations are almost endless. We've used Zapier to automate a number of tasks & workflows at our organization, and it's saved us a tremendous amount of time.

Zapier's mission to integrate as many different services as possible has added a tremendous amount of value to their offering, however a side effect of this strategy is that occasionally, some of their integrations can be rather shallow. In other words, for products and services that aren't used by a significantly large number of users, Zapier might only offer 3 "trigger" options out of a possible 5, which can be very problematic if you need one of those missing two triggers in order to start your workflow.