Zapier

Integrationsplattform zur Verbindung von Web-Anwendungen

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(2.806)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4/5
Funktionen
4,6/5
Bedienkomfort
4,3/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,3/5

96%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

2806 Bewertungen

David
David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Zuverlässig, Einfachheit in der Einrichtung mit gutem Preis Leistungsverhältnis

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Sehr gute Software, die einem ganz schnell für wiederkehrende Aufgaben eine "Virtuelle Assistenz"...

Sehr gute Software, die einem ganz schnell für wiederkehrende Aufgaben eine "Virtuelle Assistenz" bereitstellen kann, wenn es richtig eingerichtet ist.

Vorteile

- Einfachheit der Bedienung
- Zuverlässigkeit
- Umfang der angeschlossenen Drittanbieter
- Support ist relativ schnell
- Probleme sind im Verlauf sehr schnell zu diagnostizieren.

Nachteile

Könnte im Einstieg günstiger sein, ansonsten kann ich nur sagen "weiter so!"

Mohammad
Mohammad
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Tolles Software für Projektmanagement mit geeignete Kosten

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

sehr zu empfehlen

sehr zu empfehlen

Vorteile

Zapier bietet Ihre Kunden die Einfacheit und Zuverlässigkeit. Der Software enthält doch viele Funktionen und Futures, um die Kunde / Nutzer zu helfen. Außerdem das Kosten ist für alle Nutzer geeignet.

Nachteile

Bei komplezierte Prozesse, benötigt man auf jeden Fall eine gute Einarbeitung, damit man alles finden kann und trotzdem finde ich es top.

Johanna
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Sehr gute Software um Tool miteinander zu verbinden

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Vorteile

Mit Zapier lassen sich Vorgänge und Prozesse sehr gut automatisieren.

Nachteile

Gerade in großen Prozessen werden die Programmierungen teilweise unübersichtlich.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from...

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc.

2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time.

Benefits

1) Zapier Makes me happier.

2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Vorteile

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:-

1) Ease of use.
2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only.
3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated.
4) Flexible Plans.
5) Almost every industry can use it.
6) Path Feature of zapier.
7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

Nachteile

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Make, Zoho Flow und IFTTT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

I have chosen zapier because it is a pioneer in the industry and very easy among all of them with over 3000+ integrations which is not available anywhere else.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I don't typically give 5-star reviews, but this is a strong 5-star review!

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Overall, I LOVE Zapier and will be setting it up again for my (new) current business. It's easy to...

Overall, I LOVE Zapier and will be setting it up again for my (new) current business. It's easy to use, cost-efficient, automates your life and saves you so much time. Plus there are not many software/apps that don't integrate with Zapier.

Vorteile

Zapier is amazing. You're able to integrate with most apps and software and then automate it to how you want. You can do so many different automation - more than you can even think of. You can set up data from one app to go into a Google Sheet automatically. You can have emails automated to go into your task manager. You can create a to-do list with any data. You can automate your business, your life! I used it for websites, Calendly, Social apps, to-do lists, excel sheets/Google Sheets, etc. etc. etc. More than I could name. It's pretty inexpensive for all it does and all the time it saves you.

Nachteile

The only "downside" to Zapier is just setting up the Zaps. Depending on what you want to be automated, it may take some time to map the integration. But once you set it up, you're good to go! I would recommend checking it weekly to make sure the Zaps are still accurate. Sometimes you change a setting in an app and it changes the map of the integration. A lot of times you just need to re-map the integration and you're good. Overall, I love Zapier and there are not many cons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Celigo Integrator.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Cheaper, faster, and more integrations are available.
Lucy
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Couldn’t transfer data without it!

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Overall experience with Zapier is great. It’s a very useful and inexpensive tool.

Overall experience with Zapier is great. It’s a very useful and inexpensive tool.

Vorteile

Zapier allows us to connect our website leads to our pipedrive CRM system and without it, we wouldn’t be able to do this.

Nachteile

Can be a little tricky to set up. If we hit our monthly allowance it stops working so we have to be conscious to keep an eye on this.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

No Business Owner Friendly

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

I've used Zapier since the very early days and was one of the first people to know about the...

I've used Zapier since the very early days and was one of the first people to know about the application and implement it for myself and my clients. My experience with Zapier used to be good. However, why do I have time to write this review? Well, I'm glad you asked. Today, I just signed up another account for them. Yes, it is one of my clients and I've probably given Zapier 25+ clients over my lifetime. I purchased the account on a monthly basis using my client's CC. Then, I started building a fairly complex zap with paths. Then as I'm ready to turn it on, it says I can't... because I don't have that plan yet. I need to give them more money. Wait a minute... I can build the paths and spend thirty minutes on creating a zap but can't turn it on? $50 a month now to use paths? Are you kidding me? Keep in mind I used to get 50K zaps for $50 a month. All I can say is that this company continues to raise prices for small businesses. The fact that I can build a zap and not use it is horribly annoying... Friends, save yourself some time. You may like Zapier, but they will stab you in the back. There are better options available at lower prices. Yes, I'll admit it. I'm annoyed. I spent thirty minutes of my time to build the Zap, after giving Zapier a free customer. That's right, no thanks, no affiliate commission—I just handed them the customer. Then they wasted more of my time by allowing me to build a zap I can't use unless I upgrade. I decided I wouldn't upgrade.

Vorteile

Technology is good. Actually, it works pretty well. All apps connect.

Nachteile

Continual changes to pricing, zaps, and features make it hard for small businesses to use. I've set up several dozen small businesses on this platform and the issue is that they continually change pricing, features, and options, making it hard to manage for small businesses.

Carlos
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Data is king and Zapier lets you move it to where you need it.

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

Overall Zapier has done what it needs to do for basic data movement, integrations and automations

Overall Zapier has done what it needs to do for basic data movement, integrations and automations

Vorteile

Basic Zaps can accomplish the most mundane tasks saving us so much time

Nachteile

Basic zaps dont get into the nitty gritty of heavy dat lifting and we sometimes have to use other alternative.

Nick
Nick
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Recently Switched to a Lower Cost Alternative

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

I'm still a fan, and may come back in the future, but am testing an alternative at about 25% of the...

I'm still a fan, and may come back in the future, but am testing an alternative at about 25% of the cost.

Vorteile

Zapier is a great product in that it simply works. After you set it up, the automations run on autopilot (until something changes, usually with one of the integrations). It's super reliable and you don't have to think about it.

Nachteile

They recently raised my rates by almost double, which sent me looking for alternatives. I'm not a heavy user. I only have a handful of zaps, and most months only use a small number of my available actions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Make

Warum Zapier gewählt wurde

IFTTT functionality and reliability was weak.

Zuvor genutzte Software

IFTTT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Make (then Integromat) was in its very early days and didn't have all the integrations I needed.
Nikki
Nikki
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Automating Lead Management and Customer Care When it Matters

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

I use Zapier to help clients set up automation. The ease of Zapier enables me to do much more than...

I use Zapier to help clients set up automation. The ease of Zapier enables me to do much more than I'd be able to with native integrations. It is also much more cost-effective than custom coding.

Vorteile

Zapier integrations with many other platforms. I have primarily used it to build a system of lead capture and move the data to the appropriate systems, such as CRMS or Email Marketing software. It also helps in caring for current customers.

Nachteile

I have found some systems I use do not integrate with Zapier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Make

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Setting up automations in Zapier was more straightforward to me.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best integrator you can find

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

I have used Zapier for years to integrate different apps and found it extremely easy to use. You...

I have used Zapier for years to integrate different apps and found it extremely easy to use. You don't need to dig in to technical details to get your workflow to work. It just works.

Vorteile

It is very easy to integrate different apps and services even without any tech skills.

Nachteile

Pricing. It is expensive compared to alternative. (But it is the best in the market)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

IFTTT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Ease of use and large amount of apps you can integrate with. I use Zapier in cases when I can't achieve the desired result with other apps.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A no brainer integration builder for digital businesses.

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

I would recommend this tool to everyone. Also a great skill to learn.

I would recommend this tool to everyone. Also a great skill to learn.

Vorteile

Simple and easy to set up. Biggest App integration library and pre-built workflow customisation options. Zapiers also helps us build complex workflows, approval workflows within our accounting verticle, document management and sometimes lead/client management.

Nachteile

Would be a little daunting early on for beginners.

JACOB
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

Zapier is Great, But Charges You For It

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

Greatly simplified the time and cost of making an API automation and running one.

Greatly simplified the time and cost of making an API automation and running one.

Vorteile

Zapier is well known and has the most API support of the workflow tools out there. It's hard to find a application that doesn't utilize their service, which is awesome.

The UI is clean and easy to navigate.

Nachteile

Lots of overpromise as a "do everything tool" to justify the price. Often run into issues where the tool I need is in Zapier, but the functionality of the API just isn't there to support the need. This isn't entirely their fault managing so many third parties, however it is a common problem that weakens their value prop against other competitor tools.

However still plenty of instances where they absolutely are the best option.

Alexandra
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time...

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

Vorteile

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Nachteile

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Pius
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Zapier Review

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

There are a lot of ways that a solo product developer or a team can benefit from Zapier. When using...

There are a lot of ways that a solo product developer or a team can benefit from Zapier. When using a lot of tools to build your product, it's important to get them all talking to each other to ensure everything runs smoothly. Zapier makes this possible in such a simplified way, that I don't even need to know how to write code.
Zapier was a life-saver for me not only in terms of saving a tonne of time and money but also in keeping everything running smoothly between all the services I deploy for my app.

Vorteile

Zapier enables you to create Zaps step by step. The steps to follow to create an automated workflow - a "zap" as Zapier terms it - are so easy to follow even for a first-time user.
At each step of the automation, you get to test if everything is working smoothly before you proceed to the next step. This is very helpful because you get to troubleshoot in real-time as opposed to trying to find the issue after you have deployed your zap and it's not working as correctly.

Nachteile

You cannot collaborate on the professional plan, by adding a team member to the same plan. To do this you need to upgrade to a higher ticket plan of about $300 per month. This is quite expensive when you are just starting out, and you need everyone to work together to move the workload. On the professional plan, you get pretty enough from Zapier, except for adding another user.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Make

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Having started out with Zapier and then later tried Automate.io, and Integromat, I found the most value and performance for my use case with Zapier. All the apps I use are integrated on Zapier, and connecting them is a lot simpler than on other platforms.
Laura
Laura
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Zapier's many available integrations are fantastic

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

My customer relationship management system (CRM), marketing automation platform (MA), and other...

My customer relationship management system (CRM), marketing automation platform (MA), and other platforms in our ecosystem may now work together to generate leads. Allows me to be more efficient without imposing unnecessary restrictions.

Vorteile

It's simple to integrate new tools into an existing process and to transfer data between applications. Do away with human labor by setting up and automating routine tasks. For our company, Zapier really shines when it is used to sift through alias inboxes and deliver just the most pertinent messages to the appropriate people. In general, it has shortened our response and problem-solving times.

Nachteile

It can experience hiccups and connection drops, necessitating manual reconnection of pieces on occasion. More troubleshooting help would make it better. In the event that, for instance, the sender of an email forgets to delete a space.

Mir Nayeem
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Workflow automation made easy

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Zapier has become an essential part of my business and my daily life, allowing me to focus on the...

Zapier has become an essential part of my business and my daily life, allowing me to focus on the business matters and thus providing a peace of mind. In order to be notified as soon as an essential email is received, we automate our emails to be delivered to the slack channel. We've connected our database alerts to Slack so that we can keep track of database usage at all times. This allows us to address issues, well in time.

Vorteile

There is a wide range of applications supported by Zapier that we can use to enhance our productivity. Zapier's first-party apps extend the functionality of the service to unprecedented heights. Zapier can automate a number of tasks, thereby saving our time. I enjoy the wide range of apps that can be integrated with Zapier, as well as the ease of use.

Nachteile

In order to enhance our workflow, we need to integrate with practically all of the apps we use at our workplace. However, there is a limit of a maximum of 100 free zaps every month. If you automate Google Sheets and other apps, it gets over in a short period of time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Workato

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

I choose Zapier over Workato and similar other apps available in the market because of smooth integration with other apps along a nice user interface.
Pieter
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Zapier helps small teams do more

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

Stable and well worth it

Stable and well worth it

Vorteile

Zapier allows our small team to automate parts of the organization that saves time and money.

Nachteile

Some features are locked behind higher-tier plans. It's not worth upgrading for us for those features, but I feel like they are superficially locked behind a higher-tier plan. It makes sense to upgrade a plan because of using more inquiries/zaps, but otherwise it's not.

Zapier is also only as good as your third party integration (if applicable). Some third party integrations have poor support and so the Zap becomes unreliable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Make

Warum Zapier gewählt wurde

Integromat was not as user-friendly nor well-supported in third party integrations as Zapier.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Make
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The Only Integration Platform You Need

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

Couldn't live without it. It's not perfect – there's no true two-way sync, for instance – but it's...

Couldn't live without it. It's not perfect – there's no true two-way sync, for instance – but it's the best in the business for the price.

Vorteile

It's automation, democratized. If you use web apps and have ANY repetitive tasks in your workflow, Zapier makes it (relatively) easy to automate them. Once you get beyond the simple it can get tough, but there are always resources available (e.g., outsourced help). It's such a common platform that you can throw a stick and hit someone with experience.

Nachteile

It's tough to plan workflows ahead of time. You never quite know how the actions and triggers will function, and pushing "zaps" live often requires a live test, which inserts bad data into your systems.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

IFTTT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Far better support and deeper business functionality. IFTTT is superior for smart home; Zapier is for work.
Stefany
Stefany
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Point and Click Automation

Bewertet am 22.9.2017

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due...

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

Vorteile

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Nachteile

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Sharma
Sharma
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Review for Zapier

Bewertet am 4.2.2023

Vorteile

Wrike is a project management and collaboration platform designed to help teams of all sizes improve their productivity and efficiency. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, Wrike enables teams to plan, organize, and execute projects with ease. Whether you need to manage tasks, collaborate with team members, or track progress, Wrike has you covered.One of the key features of Wrike is its customizable project templates, which allow you to create and reuse project plans with ease. You can also track tasks and projects in real-time, and receive notifications when deadlines are approaching or when changes are made to the project. Additionally, Wrike integrates with a wide range of third-party tools, such as Google Drive and Trello, to streamline your workflow even further.Wrike is a great choice for businesses of any size looking to streamline their project management and collaboration processes. Whether you're working on a small team or managing projects across multiple departments, Wrike has the tools you need to stay on top of your work and achieve your goals.

Nachteile

One of the major criticisms of Wrike is that it can be complex and difficult to use for those who are new to project management. The learning curve can be steep, and it may take some time to become fully proficient with all of its features. Additionally, some users have reported that the app can be slow and unresponsive at times, which can be frustrating when trying to manage projects.Overall, while Wrike does have some useful features, it may not be the best choice for everyone. Those who are looking for a simple, straightforward project management tool may find it to be too complex and unwieldy, while those who need a more robust solution may find it to be too expensive. As with any app, it's important to consider your specific needs and requirements before deciding whether Wrike is the right choice for you.

Aline Christine
Aline Christine
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

"Streamlining Our Workflow with Automated Tasks"

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Zappier helps me track leads and potential customers, automating tasks related to managing...

Zappier helps me track leads and potential customers, automating tasks related to managing contacts, forms, invitations, etc. It also helps me manage sales by automating tasks related to creating quotes, invoices, payments, discounts, notifications, etc.

Vorteile

1.Automation of repetitive tasks: Zapier allows applications to be connected together to automate repetitive tasks, which saves time and increases productivity. 2. Integration of many applications: Zapier is compatible with more than 2,000 different applications, which makes it easy to integrate several tools and make them communicate with each other. 3. Flexibility and Customization: Zapier offers plenty of customization options to tailor workflows to their specific needs.

Nachteile

1.High cost: Zapier's paid plans can be expensive for small businesses and individuals. 2. Limitations on free plans: The number of possible workflows and integrations is limited on free plans, which may be a constraint for some users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Workato

Zuvor genutzte Software

IFTTT
Gregory
Gregory
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Powerful, intuitive platform that returns your valuable time by automating tasks

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

Overall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating...

Overall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating manual tasks is incredibly valuable, and Zapier has saved us hours upon hours of time by automatically moving new files from one location to another, automatically updating spreadsheets upon form submissions, automatically tweeting something following a new blog post, and lots more. I've personally used Zapier for almost 6 years now and I've found it to be incredibly valuable.

Vorteile

Zapier's two most powerful attributes are the platform's ease of use, combined with the number of products & services they've integrated. Zapier's workflow for creating "zaps" (automations) is incredibly intuitive; you start with the "trigger" step, then end with the "action" step. Given the number of services that they've integrated with, the possible combinations are almost endless. We've used Zapier to automate a number of tasks & workflows at our organization, and it's saved us a tremendous amount of time.

Nachteile

Zapier's mission to integrate as many different services as possible has added a tremendous amount of value to their offering, however a side effect of this strategy is that occasionally, some of their integrations can be rather shallow. In other words, for products and services that aren't used by a significantly large number of users, Zapier might only offer 3 "trigger" options out of a possible 5, which can be very problematic if you need one of those missing two triggers in order to start your workflow.

Charmi
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

100% Success

Bewertet am 16.4.2023

Multiple application integration to one application, salesforce. Easy to track all source and...

Multiple application integration to one application, salesforce. Easy to track all source and information through one application and assisting employees to be coordinated and employer to track real time update.

Vorteile

Real-time Integration, High Security standards, Data Encryption, Routing And Orchestration, Data Mapping.It's a value for money product. It's efficiency has contributed towards success for best customer service, in turn channelizing and contributing to overall business growth.

Nachteile

Has sufficed all are requirements of our business, hence no improvised features from our side. It was a little difficult to integrate at the start, but with some expert and technical help all

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Celigo Integrator.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zapier

Convinced with service and commercial.
Shawn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 3.0 /10

Works great, but it's super expensive and there are cheaper options out there

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

After trying Zapier during its trial period, I decided to cancel my subscription and switch to a...

After trying Zapier during its trial period, I decided to cancel my subscription and switch to a cheaper option. Despite its popularity, I found the high cost of Zapier to be a significant drawback, and I was not willing to pay such a premium for its services. I ultimately went with a different integration platform that offered more features for a fraction of the cost, and I have been very satisfied with my decision. The new platform has met all of my integration needs, and I have not experienced any issues with its functionality or performance. Overall, I am glad that I made the switch, as I have been able to save a significant amount of money while still getting the results I need.

Vorteile

Zapier is an exceptional integration platform that streamlines the process of connecting various web applications. It's a powerful tool that helps businesses automate tedious and repetitive tasks, freeing up time and resources for more important work.One of the standout features of Zapier is its ability to integrate with nearly every solution on the market. Whether it's a productivity app, a customer relationship management (CRM) tool, or a financial management platform, Zapier has you covered. This makes it an indispensable tool for businesses of all sizes, as it allows them to bring all of their favorite tools together in one place.Another great thing about Zapier is how quickly it works. Setting up integrations is a breeze, and once they're up and running, they work seamlessly in the background. This is crucial for businesses that rely on timely and accurate data to make informed decisions, as it eliminates the need for manual data entry and reduces the risk of human error.

Nachteile

Compared to other integration platforms on the market, Zapier is significantly more expensive, and for many businesses (especially solo's like me), this can be a major drawback. There are many other solutions available that offer much more for a lot less money, and this can be a tough pill to swallow for those who are looking for an affordable solution to their integration needs.