1.436 Nutzerbewertungen
Zapier

Zapier

Integrationsplattform zur Verbindung von Web-Anwendungen

4.7 /5 (1436 Bewertungen)
4.7

A powerfull door opener

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Encountering and getting to use Zapier really was an enlightening experience. There have been a lot of occasions on which I run into a wall before I knew about Zaps. Although it might scare of some people on the more sceptical side I must say, I am a convinced and excessive user of Zaps and would recommend anyone who is considering tools to look for Zapier integration and check which additional doors this opens. Definite recommendation.

whenever we evaluate a product for use, be it internally, be it for use with a customer or a team wether or not it is integrated with Zapier has made a great difference. Zapier manages to open the door for many many tools we would not have considered as standalone solutions, but with Zapiers easy and quick integration we are able to combine best-of-breed tools into robust, custom-tailored, specific, effective solutions for scenarios and - most often - also solve side cases in the same run.
ZAier makes it easy to connect Applications on API basis and actually makes the "lets make tool A talk to tool B whenever C happens" reality. Also, there are already many so called "Zaps" (integrations between applications) in place that fit many common usecases. For example - I can create the Stub for an Offer in my accounting solution automatically whenever I move an Opportunity in the sales-pipeline to the "offer" stage. Things like this save time every day and this is just one example. I would call an existing Zapier Integration critical for my tool selection and recommendation process.

The subscription modell of Zapier is sometimes somewhat tricky. Most often it is recommendable to start with a number of Zaps that are free in a certain timeframe. Thex are limited by the latency and overal number they are applicable, lets say per day. Sadly there is no fallback, such as when an experimental Zap really takes off and is required to go live asap I have been debuging for extended ammounts of time before I understood, that latency issues might be caused by my subscription choice. I wouldn't complain about the cost of zaps, as Cost is actually beneficial because it makes you think wether or not a Zap really is worth it or not.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Brandon M.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Can't Live Without It!!! So Powerful!

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SUPER FREAKING AWESOME SUPPORT! They reply and are super helpful, and allowed me to take advantage of the new pricing after I upgraded on the old pricing, they give you details on any errors, and every single time an error has come from the outside source or myself and not Zapier. So worth it!

Wow, I don't know why I avoided Zapier for years before this, but I don't know how to live without it, and infact there is no way I could. It does so much powerful work behind the scenes sending data everywhere I need it to go with such ease that I would spend way more than I could afford in time or money paying the staff to do it manually. Also, they just improved their pricing and zap time, so I have sped up the process, reduced my costs, and increased to unlimited zaps which is powerful. Can't have a limit.

Well I didn't like the cost as first, but when calculating what you save in time or having to pay a VA to do the work, Zapier is a no brainer. Then they dropped the cost and pricing and improved the speed transfer time, so going from 15 minutes to 2 minutes is massively important and necessary. We are converting and calculating faster and more efficently.... So not a thing I don't like about it either.

John andrew C.
Branche: Immobilien
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

The smartest team mate you'll ever have.

Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zapier automatically moves data between web applications you use. Essentials like Google Sheets, Google Docs, even Facebook can be integrated. Tailor your program depending on the tools and apps you need. Automate simple task like alerts for leads, email triggers and share data.
If you're not used to going back and fort and combing through all your tools just to check for updates, Zapier is the way to go. It will take care of that for you. Specially if you're operating on a bigger scale, It's like having an extra player on your team.
You can set up your Zaps even if your not a pro, As advertised it is a do-it-yourself automation even without the help of the developer.
Try out the basic subscription and work your way to a comprehensive arrangement. Plans start at $20 per month if you need to step it up. Zapier is easy to manage and very user friendly. But in the event you need help, Their top-notch support team is just waiting.

The thing is that you need to use recommended apps for integration. but the with wide range of apps they have on their inventory, it's easy to build up your selection, Specially if you sign up for their affordable plans. And they add new options every week. Chances are the app that you have is Zapier approved.

Alexandra G.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Dianne M.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

I like Zapier, and appreciate its value. But when there's an issue, customer service is nonexistent

Bewertet am 3.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zaps help automate data flow from one software package to another, reducing the amount of redundant manual data entry.

I love that Zapier can automate data integration between the several software packages that I use as a small business owner (QBO, Shopify, Zoho, etc.).

I've had Zaps suddenly stop working (after functioning properly for months) for no discernible reason. Worse, customer service is woefully inadequate. You can't actually speak to anyone and walk through the issue and how to fix it. Instead, you're confined to sending an email -- wait for a reply -- see if the reply is helpful -- if not, send a second email and wait -- get a reply with advice that may or may not solve the problem -- try the suggested fix -- if it doesn't work (which it often doesn't), start the whole process over again. I currently have a Zap that hasn't been working for 4 months, and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it without success. The advice I've received doesn't help, and there is no way to actually work WITH someone to walk through potential solutions until it's resolved. As a result, I am not getting the benefit of having customers in QBO automatically set up in Zoho -- which means I'm not getting the benefit of sending those customers automated email campaigns. Extremely frustrating.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Katie L.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

A Lifesaver When There Are So Many Apps to Integrate

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great way to make otherwise disconnected apps work together in innovative, efficient ways. Helps us run our business with less hands-on time devoted to busywork.

Zapier is a total lifesaver for our automated marketing system, which uses multiple tools--an event registration platform for live events, a shopping cart tool for digital products, another tool for digital course delivery, and a separate CRM/email management tool. Zapier allows us to easily and automatically connect all of those tools, so that a transaction in one automatically creates the user accounts and updates each of the others. The deep logic tools are amazing, allowing you to get as specific and detailed as you want in the automation. It saves hours and hours of time.

There is something of a learning curve, particularly when you're getting into complex logic trains and automation funnels. But once you understand the logic, it works like magic and saves a lot of headache.

Jared D.
Branche: Computer-Software

Integrate Almost Anything!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wish we had known about them sooner because we would have used them for so many tools to sync that don't have direct integrations.

Zapier is a poweful third-party integration tool that easily allows you to sync data between apps that may not have a direct integration. The number of apps that they integrate is massive and they do a great job of offering as many data points as possible to integrate.

The process for setting up a Zap can be a bit tricky to get a hang of when first setting it up. Also, there are some apps they have in their system that don't show up when you search for them, so you have to get a unique link from that app.

Carlos maría M.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Zapier. Impossible to live without it.

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is the enabler for marketing automations. Marketing Automations and Integrations is the low hanging fruit in marketing today. All involved in digital marketing should learn how to use.

The quantity of possible integrations is huge. With Zapier you can conect a digital campaign with a landing, a landing with a marketing automation flow. The leads generated with a CRM and so on. It is not easy to use, you have to train a lot to be an expert but the customer service when you find a problem or have a question is incredible.

Perhaps the partner program examination is too complex, but once you did it the reward is very high. Using Zapier a marketing agency can make a new revenue stream providing additional services to their customers.

Anson L.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

GET IT!

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LOVE IT. Saves me time and money. We connect apps with our CRM and marketing channels making data easier to find and use.

I love the ease of use of the product. They have so many different kinds of zaps that can connect applications in ways you never thought of. Makes my life so much easier as a marketer to connect applications and get data to the right place without a high dev skillset.

Sometimes the zaps break for various reasons (authentication, changing of API method, etc.) and I wish they warned you ahead of time or sent more warnings. Things would break and I wouldn't be notified and would find out days later which can generate loss of business. Just gotta be vigilant.

Ernie D.

Very Useful for Automating Tasks and Syncing Products

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Happy with Zapier. If we can automate things without using Zapier, it saves us money, but there are a number of things where Zapier is the only game in town and it gets the job done.

Zapier allows us to sync products together, such as Facebook ads and Google Sheets, and to automate many tasks that would otherwise be manual, tedious, and prone to human error.

When dealing with high volume, the costs can rack up, but generally, it's a good value for the price.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Branche: Onlinemedien
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Automates Every Day Tasks

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself.

A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include:
- If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website.
- We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

Ashley F.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless.

Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier.

Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there.

the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot).

Can't recommend enough.

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer.

2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY.

3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event.

Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Stefany B.
Branche: Immobilien

Point and Click Automation

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Jamie W.
Branche: Hausmeisterservice
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based systems

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers.

I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch.

I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible.

Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier.

I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well.

Zapier saves me time every day.

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input.

So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Kayona B.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Best way to make the connection

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give.

Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend.

For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant?

Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer.

See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.

David K.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Connecting my apps

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support was very good - and honest - when we uncovered the bug of some of the Slack functionality not working. It's an easy tool to use - I had set up 4 Zaps without a problem and I am not a technical person.

It's really easy to connect the apps we use to facilitate the exchange of data and increase the functionality of our core applications. An example - we use Ringcentral for phone service and messaging. We realized that as we increase the use of SMS messaging we were "working in silos" not knowing what each other was texting to a customer. We were able to "share text messages" by setting up a Zapier that copied all of the text messages into slack so the entire team could read them. Simple and effective. No programming.

Zapier had some functions , such as retrieving a new file received in Slack, that do not work. I have been in contact with support, they acknowledge the bug, but will not give an estimate to when it will be fixed. This major flaw has forced us to look at Zapier alternatives to meet our needs.

Gregory A.
Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Powerful, intuitive platform that returns your valuable time by automating tasks

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating manual tasks is incredibly valuable, and Zapier has saved us hours upon hours of time by automatically moving new files from one location to another, automatically updating spreadsheets upon form submissions, automatically tweeting something following a new blog post, and lots more. I've personally used Zapier for almost 6 years now and I've found it to be incredibly valuable.

Zapier's two most powerful attributes are the platform's ease of use, combined with the number of products & services they've integrated. Zapier's workflow for creating "zaps" (automations) is incredibly intuitive; you start with the "trigger" step, then end with the "action" step. Given the number of services that they've integrated with, the possible combinations are almost endless. We've used Zapier to automate a number of tasks & workflows at our organization, and it's saved us a tremendous amount of time.

Zapier's mission to integrate as many different services as possible has added a tremendous amount of value to their offering, however a side effect of this strategy is that occasionally, some of their integrations can be rather shallow. In other words, for products and services that aren't used by a significantly large number of users, Zapier might only offer 3 "trigger" options out of a possible 5, which can be very problematic if you need one of those missing two triggers in order to start your workflow.

Dustin w. S.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

The most comprehensive automation tool

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience is good. Although overwhelming, and sometimes time-consuming to figure out how to get exactly what I need, Zapier does what it promises. The support team has also been great as well each time I've needed their help.

The amount of options that Zapier has for integrations is astounding. The possibilities really are endless as far as tying multiple apps/services together to perform automated tasks regularly. Their interface also makes it relatively easy to put together the automations so that it's not rocket science.

Its greatest strength is also its greatest weakness in that because there are so many options, it's overwhelming. There are so many things you can do with the integrations that I have often felt like I am not getting nearly as much out of it as I could be. I found myself relying on reading their blog and suggested zaps to see if I get any ideas. Ultimately I'm left with a feeling of "I don't know how to get the most out of this service."

Roland D.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

The gluing agent of automation throughout my whole business.

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hours saved on productivity weekly. Allows automation of most simple tasks and if you have a notification system set up in Slack then it allows you constantly keep track of the heartbeat of your business. Simply awesome.

Where do I even start. Using Zapier feels like building lego as a kid, only this time it's for productivity reasons and the more you understand it, the crazier you can get. When I select a new software to integrate into the business, having Zapier is a key requirement due to our reliance on it.

Some of the things I've automated:
- Contractor applications (Google Forms, Trello, Slack)
- Daily task cards (Launch27, Trello, Slack, Google Sheets)
- Text Messaging (Slack, Trello)
- Many more

Its important when trying to automate business processes that its providing value, and you're not doing it "for the sake of it". Automate to the point where there are no outlier possibilities then have manual intervention from there until a more robust automation method can push it further.

Zapier has been amazing, is intuitive and has saved us hours and hours per week.

Can be a little finicky in set up, however I realize this may be an issue with the 3rd party's API rather than Zapier itself. Once it's set up it usually works fine and alerts you if there are any errors.

Overall, no real complaints and documentation is usually pretty good (with some google searching of course)

Jorge L.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Automation without programming knowledge

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a lot of companies today, we rely on different cloud services for the everyday operations and Zapier is the glue that sticks them all together. Without Zapier we would spend an alarming amout of time doing manual work that now is delegated to a robot that we pay monthly.

I wish i could give Zapier more than 5 stars in the "Ease of use" category, as it is incredibly easy for anyone to setup the communication between 2 cloud services. On top of that, there are plenty of options to choose from as they support ALL the big names and a lot of small ones.

The pricing scheme could be better. The gap between the professional and the team tears is rough, and the team tear has unlimited users which is one of the best features.

Aaron K.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Great tool for automating workflows between systems.

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time spent sharing data from one system to another. It also makes it easy for us to aggregate data into a central location, making reporting more accessible to individuals who don't have access to all of our systems company wide.

It has also helped us save time when managing tasks that need to be done, so that information stays up-to-date across multiple platforms.

I love how easy it is to create a Zap. I can move data from one system to another and all of the work is done on the back end. This has allowed our teams to collaborate more efficiently, as well as turn data into a visual process. For example, some form entries are turned into cards on Trello where we can visually track the progress to completion for specific tasks.

Zapier provides lots of pre-built Zaps, and it is fairly straight forward to create Zaps for almost any system a company would use. This tool has saved me and my team a LOT of time.

Sometimes it can take a while to map out the fields from one system to another. You have to select which column header to use in a Google doc when you are having a Zap dump data into a Google Worksheet. That drop down list can get quite unwieldy, especially because the full length of the column header won't show up in Zapier. Also, if the column headers were alphabetized it would be easier to find the header you are looking for or aligned in the same order as the worksheet I am syncing them over to.

Matt V.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Internet Wizardry Age????

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you haven't found or heard about Zapier, then you need to stop reading this and google it right away. Zapier is a Software As A Service (SAAS) company that connects other SAAS systems together. You create recipes for what should happen when a certain event occurs.

For example; say you've got a mailing list through Mail Chimp and you want to create a way for emails to automatically send when someone adds a new row to a Google Sheet. Zapier is the magic that makes this happen. You create a Zap that watches for new rows in your Google Sheet; when Zapier detects a new row it gathers the data from that row and channels it to Mail Chip... where it populates the email you want and sends it off to the mailing list you've designated.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg!!! Imagine this.

Say someone is adding a new customer to the customer list table through webform (or even through a customized mobile app through AppSheet), the following is completely possible:

1. A new row with the customers information is created in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) table;
2. A new row in the shipping/delivery tracking table is created (of course with the customers relevant information);
3. An email is sent to the Sales Manager alerting him to the new customer;
and so much more is possible.

Zapier has the potential to automate much of what someone would need to spend 30 minutes doing. And setting up the Zap to make all this happen... maybe take you 30 minutes in the first place.... then everything is done for you.

Zapier is one of the best SAAS companies out there. They've taken all the disparate online software available and created a way to allow them all to talk to each other and share data. If you're looking for a way to seriously cut down on administrative tasks/time, Zapier is the way to go.

The simplicity of use! If you were to consider exactly what Zapier is doing for you... creating a system to do just that would take DAYS to create!!! Zapier allows you to create that system in under and hour (depending on the level of complexity you wish to get into).

I've yet to come across a con really....

Stephen W.
Branche: Tierarzt
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Zapier - Taking the extra steps out of extra steps.

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zapier has been a great product to use. The "Zaps" you can setup reply help save time. Right now I use it to automate our workflow for incoming marketing requests. Requests come in through a Google Form that synched the data input into a Google sheet form. Zapier takes all new data rows and parses them into an approval request e-mail, Trello board item, and a current project doc Google Sheet.

Zapier added extra functionality to existing software and apps we were already onboarded with and saved us time by streamlining our workflow.

There is a bit of a learning curve between setting up automation and testing it, in some cases it's difficult to determine where the error is.

Nic M.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Straight-forward Automation for Any App

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I am pleased with the functionality of Zapier and will continue to use it to automate a majority of tasks. It's a robust platform that saves time and maximizes the functionality of your software.

In my opinion, Zapier is the best web-based provider of API automation and featured a huge library of existing connections. Because of this library, if you want two services to connect, you probably can with Zapier. Building connections with Zapier is also a breeze and are done so in a visually intuitive manner that makes working with an app's API easy for virtually anyone.

There are a few items on my Zapier wishlist. First, I wish that users had the ability to select the type of test data available when developing a zap. Some workflows call for conditional filtering and it's not always possible to test those filters using the test data Zapier makes available. Second and last, there have been a few scenarios where Zapier hasn't been able to parse data as I need it to. In these cases, I've had to resort to using Microsoft Flow which offers some advanced features that Zapier does not, albeit at the cost of a smaller integration library.