IFTTT

Eine Verbindung, unzählige Möglichkeiten.

Sortieren nach

Amr
Amr
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

free web-based service that allows you to create custom automations

Bewertet am 21.1.2023

IFTTT is a useful tool for automating repetitive tasks and connecting different apps and devices

IFTTT allows users to connect a wide variety of apps and devices, making it a powerful tool for automating different tasks and streamlining processes.

Some IFTTT recipes may not work without an internet connection, which could be a problem for some users.

Aline Christine
Aline Christine
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A quick solution to social sharing RSS feeds

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

In terms of business issues, IFTTT helps us solve several problems, such as automating some tedious tasks, decreasing the time spent on repetitive tasks, integrating different services for more efficient data management, and l improvement in productivity.

Save Time: IFTTT helps automate repetitive tasks, saving time and allowing you to focus on more important tasks. 2. Ease of use: IFTTT is very easy to use, even for people who are not programming or computer experts. 3. Free: IFTTT is free to use, which makes it accessible to everyone.

Limitations: IFTTT has some limitations in terms of features, number of connections and number of requests per day. 2. Security: IFTTT can pose security issues, as it often requires giving access to third-party data and accounts.

Make und Workato

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Power Automate
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The Forerunner that got left behind but still packs a mean punch

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

I love it. I still use it for simple things where multi-steps aren't required. Nothing can beat that awestruck feeling of using automation for the first time and If This Then That is my first love affair with automation.

I first started using IFTTT years ago and found it fascinating because of how much it could do. It is great for managing connections to multiple devices and apps. The ability to have your home lights turn on when you arrive, or have the AC turn on at a specific time every day are all really cool and useful tasks that IFTTT performs perfectly.

IFTTT lags behind when it comes to multistep workflows the kind that Zapier, Integromat can handle quite easily. But what it does do, it does very well.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Automation without a need for Code.

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

The ability to integrate alot of our productivity tools (dropbox\Office\Skype\Zoom etc) with mobile device notifications has given greater visibility on things that need our attention whilst out on the road or out of the office. IFTTT has a really intuitive UI meaning people with very limited technical skills can still get workflows running pretty quickly.

The ability to easily integrate multiple disparate applications with a no-code solution brings a massive amount of automation without the need for deep developer skills. Great for quick touch solutions or starter down a developer path

The product up until recently has been focus on consumer and light productivity solutions that does limit its applicability. Also the push notifications via SMS are extremely hit and miss.

Darren
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply and easy time saver.

Bewertet am 29.5.2023

IFTT is so simple to use and makes automating repetative tasks a couple off clicks and forget.

The service is limited to certain applications. The list is large but restricted to large name software.

Jay
Jay
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great for personal projects

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

Awesome, product works great.

Awesome, product works great.

I really like the fact that IFTTT has tons of Smart Home integrations included.

Their interface when creating integrations isn't as intuitive as it could be.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Automated Employee

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Apart from occasional fails with bad apps, it is brilliant for being a free service for me, and I have mad money by using it!

It does what it says it does. It is my free ( I use the free) assistant that automatically posts a product (or post) to a particular social media account when triggered by a certain action or actions, saving me loads of time and helps me sell!

Some of the apps are weak, created by folks that may not have known what they were doing, and they end up failing a lot. But it is not all and I am notified when they do!

Fernando
Fernando
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Automate all the things!

Bewertet am 28.11.2016

IFTTT gives the facility to use recipes already made by other users and also the ability to create your own recipes depending on your needs. It has a wide support for almost any popular web application on the Internet, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Buffer, and many more!
I'm using IFTTT to automate these social media accounts for my Start-up and is working synchronously without any effort!

Huge array of services (channels) that can integrate with this platform, with lots of example 'recipes' from the community to inspire ideas. Allows integration between two or more different services with ease without the need for any programming knowledge or similar in a 'set and forget' style way. And maybe the best of all is that it's mostly free to use.

Some recipes are no longer working, most of the times because the services integrated changed something and it kinda takes some time for ifttt to be aware of this and remove the recipe.

David
David

Great Integration Tool for Android (iOS too?)

Bewertet am 22.6.2016

We are a small catering company that receives lots of inquiries every summer. I use my phone a lot to keep track of these calls and IFTTT is a helpful part of that toolkit. In combination with Pushbullet it allows me to sit at my desk and still catch incoming calls and text messages. I use it to keep a call log, turn on and off wifi when i leave the house, remind me and my team about impending rain (We need to keep our equipment covered and dry) and most importantly send my wife an email and text whenever my phone is below 15% battery.

At the time a lot of these things seemed like frivolous extras, and now I can see that they are a a real benefit to my work flow. Perhaps the most important is when I need to call the work day to a close. My phone automatically switches into silent mode at 8:30pm every night except for nights we have events. In addition to f.lux on my computer this is a further indication that it is really time to go to sleep.

Free
Recipes provided by others
Works every time

recipes not that complex, need to make your own if you want more power (not really a con)

Steven
Steven
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Helpful integration tool

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

After figuring out the protocols we need IFTTT has made managing our website and social media much more time efficient.

IFTTT makes integrating our website and social media a breeze. Once posted to our website IFTTT ensures that the content is cross-posted to our social media accounts.

It can be challenging for a first time user to use.

Automation for Everyone But Has Its Limits

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

IFTTT brings free automation/integrations to a huge variety of apps and offers a pretty straightforward user interface to do it, which makes it a great way for anyone to start using automation. One of the key benefits it has over some other popular automation platforms (aside from being free) is that it has a fully featured, native mobile apps for iOS and Google Play, and even the super helpful Apple Watch app.

The big standouts benefits for me are the ability to work with iPhone stock apps in a direct manner, and the extensive list of supported home automation services, which many alternative platforms don't include.

IFTTT is better for home and lifestyle use than business use. It lacks support for a lot of enterprise software systems, and the ones it does support have fairly thin offerings for pre-built integrations/automations. The service, while free, also has been known to go out more frequently (and for extended periods of time) so it's not great for critical applications.

The other big limitation is that IFTTT supports one-step automations, but anything needing conditional input or multiple steps can't be done directly in the app (although more savvy users can connect it to other apps to simulate that type of workflow).

Char
Char
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

They don't make your apps snd sites....... They make them better

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Overall, i really like ifttt. There's a few issues, but the majority of the time it's pretty awesome

I can post to social media, without being there. Vital for the followers on other side of the world. It meshes with so many sites and apps so you can get a lot done, while getting a lot of other stuff done.

Sometimes it stalls out on me. Not too often, but it does. It doesn't work well with self hosted WP , ongoing issue. There's some services id like to make my own integrations for, but a few aren't so clear as to how to do that. It should also have a duplicate reminder, I've had it double posting before, and took days to figure it out, by that time damage was extensive

Jason
Jason
  • Branche: Bau

Settings Apps Leave Out

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Overall IFTTT has been a pleasure to use with ease and has provided ma with many useful applets. The best thing is they provide updates every so often loaded with new applets.

Using IFTTT will bring a new outlook to the apps you use each and everyday. Ever wished that two apps were compatible and linked to each other well guess what wishes come true. IFTTT is packed full of applets that connect different services and connections together but you can also make your own custom applets. The process is pretty easy to understand and use even for the average tech user. The biggest plus is that its safe to use unlike many of the services offered nowdays.

The only con I have experienced in my use of IFTTT is that I will connect my services, connections, or devices then select my applet and options. Well somtimes during the running of the applet it will just close for no reason, no error nothing. I have researched for an answer but so far have not had any luck finding a solution.

Nrip
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

IFTTT is a great tool to have to get a number of things done

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

I use IFTTT regularly and find using it a great life and business hack.

I use IFTTT regularly and find using it a great life and business hack.

it is effective and pffers a number of pre-built recipes to get things done. Also its pro plan is priced aptly so its a great tool to have to run a number of automations.

a number of triggers stopped a few years ago. Support for scoop.it is not there :(

Gründe für den Wechsel zu IFTTT

I also use Zapier.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product for some use cases, not for others

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

It's very beginner's friendly, and you can set up an automation in an intuitive way with no prior experience.

It's not very open to changes, and has a pretty limited amount of services and integrations compared to alternatives like Zapier and Integromat.

Make und Zapier
Erick
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It used to be better but remains great

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

IFTTT is a cornerstone of my digital life. It automates my music listening habits at the same time it make my work easier. As Brazilian, sometimes I have to appeal to Brazilian alternatives due to specific apps unsupported by it, but I still love the whole idea and execution of IFTTT.

IFTTT automates boring stuff from leisure and home to study and work. A whole world of integrations.

I loved it more when it allowed me to personally set the triggers and actions, instead of giving me whole "recipes". This restricted the possibilities although have made automations more reliable.

• Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very useful for adding functionality to my mobile devices and apps

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Automatically notifies me when there is any change made to any of my shared calendars
Automatically notifies me when an Alexa timer goes off, when I'm in another room in the house
Automatically sends me an email if it is going to rain tomorrow
Automatically gives me a notification at 6am every day with the weather report
Automatically gives me a notification if my CO or Smoke detectors detect an alarm situation
Very easy to use and setup

I wish there were even more "canned" templates, as they are much easier to use than creating your own custom templates (although it is possible to do that as well).

Rob
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Very useful for office automation

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

IFTTT has helped to to ensure that my office is automated to suit me and my clients. I have smart plugs set which, when used with IFTTT, help to start heaters to warm my office for work when I am nearly home, making sure that I am comfortable and have less to do manually when i get back.

I like the ability to link IFTTT with other, real-world events (such as the time of the sun setting), as I can then automate my office to behave in the way I want it to without lifting a finger.

Sometimes some of the 'triggers' take a little to work (for example, sometimes my office lamp comes on 10 minutes or so after sunset, which is a pain).

The Gateway app for Automation

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Although IFTTT is the most basic automation platform, the simple UI offers benefits that other apps can’t.
- Picking the pre-made triggers is easiest on this platform.
- it’s like, shopping for automations
- simple UI offers automation ideas that you haven’t thought of

Integrates with other Automation tools (Drafts5 & Workflow) to complete advanced automations

None. But, actions/triggers are limited to whatever is available by the software companies. So, can’t customize with additional coding, like zapier’s formatter. But I’m not a programmer and can barely write JavaScript

johana
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best social media automation tool for digital marketers and content creators.

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

I truly love this software i can recommend any online business

I truly love this software i can recommend any online business

I like this tool because i can integrate with Facebook ,Twitter and even pinterest , this will be good for online digital marketers.
With this tool i use rss feed and post to my social networks ,
i like the pricing anyone can start for free and set up automation , good for startup companies .
This software you don't need to spend time to understand how to use it , good user interface.

So far no complain from my side ,Thank you to the developer

Jerry
  • Branche: Immobilien

Great for the basics

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

I love it. I am a huge fan of backing up things. I am also on the go and the links help me keep things logged that I can go back to revisit if I forget when I did something.

I like that many of the options are already built in. It saves a great deal of time from having to reinvent the wheel. There were even some set up that I would have not thought of on my own, but turned out to be quite handy.

It works for simple tasks, but as I got into needing more steps and some more difficult links, it was not as easy to use.

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Cool automation tool

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

A bit of negativity but generally good

A bit of negativity but generally good

IFTTT is a Cool automation tool that helps small businesses to perform tasks.

The interface lacks a little dynamism. so need to improve.

Workato

Zuvor genutzte Software

Workato
Cassandra
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great app and very useful

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

I love that it was so easy to set up little ifttt runs. Even just simple things like when I get out of the car, turning off my Bluetooth when I connect to my home WiFi so that I'm not wasting my phone battery or cross posting things from one social media platform to another.

For some of it you need to know what it is you want to do in advance. It can be difficult to be inspired by the app sometimes.

• Branche: Musik

IFTTT Does It All!

Bewertet am 9.6.2019

I have used IFTTT for personal and business purposes. There are so many useful integration options that help you save so much time with social media management. I have all of my business social media integrated with my Instagram, so when I post there, it posts everywhere! The integrations are so easy to set up for almost anything.

I don't have a single complaint. IFTTT offers great service and customer service.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love IFTTT

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

IFTTT, especially recently, has added so many integrations to things, making it easy to connect the most random things together. Even if an integration doesn’t exist, IFTTT supports web hooks, which is super easy for programming your own connectors.

IFTTT integration with Alexa is somewhat lacking. This is somewhat understandable though, due to the complexity of the Alexa system.