QuickBooks Online Advanced Erfahrungen

Ali
  • Branche: E-Learning

The best accounting software

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Quickbooks is the most popular accounting software for small businesses and entrepreneurs. And for good reason! Quickbooks makes running your business easy, which is why it's so popular amongst entrepreneurs. Using Quickbooks made my accounting so simple. I love how I could sync everything to my phone and never miss an invoice or payment.

QuickBooks is the best accounting software for established businesses and startups. It offers the best tools to make sure you always have the most accurate financial data possible, no matter what. And their technical support is second to none!

Ability to send invoices via text messages

Antwort von Intuit

Hi, Ali, and thanks for writing your review!

We're so glad to hear that QuickBooks has made managing your business financials so much easier! That way you have more time to do what you love!

If you have any suggestions on features you think would make QuickBooks even better, please don't hesitate to send them over for our Developers review by using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account, as this is how we improve upon our products.

We appreciate you being part of the QuickBooks family!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Leah
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Truly great program

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

It has been an overall positive experience. Our old program was clunky and really was not designed like move modern programs. Quickbooks Online Advanced is truly a great product.

I like that everything is easy to use and intuitive. We swapped from another program and were able to jump right in and start working immediately with little to no training.

The only issue that I have with Quickbooks Online Advanced has to do with the integration with Clio. The issue happens when you write one check to a vendor for multiple client matters. It ports them over to Clio as one entry. Other than that everything works perfectly.

Anthony
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Great For Small Businesses

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

I like how I can customized the invoice page and add different fields and save them.

When updates of the program come through it is difficult at times to adjust to it. Also, I had to categorize all my transactions multiple times when updates were applied.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Great Product

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

Works great and is a product I would buy again. It was easy to learn and is very user friendly/

If you are an online store or do online billing this product is great. I use it in my brick and mortar so it's not the best option due to the payment processing because it doesn't provide a credit card receipt to be signed. Other than that I love it. It keeps track of everything so it makes tracking so easy.

It doesn't work well if you are a brick and mortar. I wish there was a compatible credit card machine that would print a receipt for the client to sign.
There are a few quirky things in the set up for the invoices and receipts. It will not print the phone number in it's proper place. I've improvised but it's just annoying.

Joe
  • Branche: Großhandel

The Best Option Out There

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Xero is new and if it catches on that will take years, Quickbooks is THE accounting software and I feel like it always will be.
Robert
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Surprised that I like Quickbooks Online

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

I knew I would have a learning curve after using Desktop Premium. That learning curve was shorter than expected and I am now considering features such as expense receipts. I will compare to using Expensify (which I dislike, but is used by several staff). I am always able to find workarounds and/or strategies to do what I want to do with invoices, reports, bills, and reports. I haven't fully explored the reporting features yet, though the immediate needs are easily met.

As I become more familiar with navigating through QBO (this software), I have come to like it much more than a previous version which I used briefly a few years ago. I like this software and have had only minor and temporary adjustment issues after converting from Quickbooks Desktop Premium.

Surprisingly, I don't have any strong dislikes. My navigation and use habits with Desktop had developed over several years. I can do everything in the Online version though I spend longer at this point. The new habits are quickly decreasing the extra time I initially spent. I found that I can have a few browser windows open so I am not constantly going back to a previous menu item. That was a major issue initially, and is now a minor annoyance at times.

Claire
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We love it and use it almost every day for our business

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

We love Quickbooks Online Advanced and it’s the only option for us when it comes to our tax prep, invoicing, bookkeeping and getting paid.

We love how easy it is to coordinate with our CPA, invoice our clients, and get paid easily and quickly. We tried so many other options and this was the obvious choice for us.

It is a very busy dashboard and menu system. It may be because we don’t need all the functions for our business, but it has a lot going on when you first log on and before you learn exactly what you need.

Virginia
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Quickbooks Online is the best Accounting Program out there.

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

I like the simplicity and the ease of use for all levels of my customers skills

The customer service is not very good for higher end processing questions

Russell
Russell
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ubiquitous and necessary, but far from perfect

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

It is a necessary evil.

It is a necessary evil.

Online access is convenient. Most clients are already using it. Easy to get accountant access. Bank feeds are superior to the desktop product. Integrates with many different tools through Zapier. Works with a large array of direct 3rd party add ins.

It lacks basic and essential features such as reliable backup/restoration of data, month end closing tools, etc. forcing us to pay third parties to make up for what QBO lacks. The receipt capture is too limited and is very poor at matching transactions if it doesn’t automatically recognize a receipt.

The system is extremely nit picky about which type of transaction you are using in the moment. This is not an issue with QB desktop as you can easily enter almost any type of transaction from the register without the need to tell it what you are doing in advance.

The product does not often get substantive improvements and yet the subscription fees are very high and are increasing over time. Pay more, get the same product.

Antwort von Intuit

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Russell.

We want to be sure you're enjoying your time with QuickBooks, and that you're getting the most out of your product. If you have any suggestions about what you think would make QuickBooks better for your business and others, please don't hesitate to send these over for our Developers review using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account.

Also, if you need assistance or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you.

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Michael
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Slow and bloated

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

Decent reporting. Handles bank transactions well.

Slow and clunky. Loaded with ads for optional services. Customer service is hit or miss.

Kevin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The one stop software for any Business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Quickbooks was the obvious choice for us when choosing our accounting software because it was easier to use and had a fantastic importing option for older invoicing and books.
Sara

Efficient and Insightful

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Since switching to QBO Advance our company has not only been able to work efficient and effectively but also pinpoint trouble areas both within our financials and bookkeeping. We have been able to work towards correcting and improving these areas. Overall, we are very happy with our experience thus far with QBO Advanced.

There are several features we find extremely convenient, including, the ability to directly connect our bank accounts, remote access to our software, and the at a glance profit and loss for projects. We also find the project feature to be the most useful and enjoy the hourly cost rate within projects to be extremely insightful. A final area we find extremely useful is the user permissions feature within QBO Advance; this feature has given us the ability to broaden our users and therefore increase our workflow efficiency without sharing our financial data.

We have found the payroll add-on to be difficult to work with, specifically, distributing the different pay rates because our employees get paid different wages when working on government jobs as well was when they work overtime. Overtime does not seem to accurately pull from the time cards and pay appropriately for overtime. We also wish more payroll data had transferred when switching from desktop to online.

Tara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works well for small business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

On a day to day bases, it is easy to use and easy to see a quick snapshot of where our company stands. Customers can view and pay their invoices online and money is deposited quickly. It has helped increase our cashflow.

The software was fairly easy to set up and is very easy to use. Very forgiving. Errors can be corrected easily. (with the exceptions noted below)

The recurring transaction feature does not always work as expected.
Accounts or products that are created in error can only be made inactive, not deleted. We now have a lot of extras since the accountant that helped us import our Sage data imported everything twice. We have 2 of all our products and accounts.

Sage 100

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Our Sage was very old and no longer supported. We also wanted to switch to something online so working remotely would be possible.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Our accountant recommended it and all the accountants in the office had experience using it.
David
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

QBO Advanced is underrated

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

QBO is easy to use and not because it's aimed towards inexperienced users or people who have no accounting background. It can be simple or used in advanced ways.

The dashboard, cloud-based nature, and layout of the software has been up to date for at least 7 years whereas other general ledger software have stuck with more traditional builds.

There isn't much I dislike. There are changes that are desired but these are features that other software also do not have.

Blackbaud eTapestry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

It's cheap, we know how to use it well, and I do not feel like I'm settling for less just because of the price
Katherine
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

QuickBook Online Advanced Review

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Overall my experience has been mostly positive. There was a major issue earlier this year where the one account we used was not allowing me to pay for the service. It said my accountant had billing rights, but he wasn't getting bills either. We would randomly and for days at a time not be able to access this one account at all. I would call and call and each representative that I talked to had different "solutions" but none of them worked. One even told me that our entire data was gone because we didn't pay the bill and we would have to start a new account. It was pretty ludicrous. It literally took about five months to get it resolved when finally, the last of about 13 reps that I talked to did what really needed to get done to fix it. Just seems like they're not on the same page as far as knowledge of this software.

For the most part, this software is user friendly. It is organized and efficient and keeping my accounting and bookkeeping for the company on track.

There are several things this software does (or doesn't do) that make it a bit cumbersome. For example, there are certain accounts you cannot load into vendor details because it's not a "cost". But we have "cost of sales" and that is one of our biggest used account but I cannot load it into vendor cards just because it's not a cost account. I don't like the way the reconciliation works. I don't use the automatic feature because it makes it harder than it's worth when I have to go out of the menu altogether for it to register that something that automatically "reconciled" is to be accounting for.

Charles
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Quickbooks Review

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

Experience has been great and very professional so far!

Experience has been great and very professional so far!

I loved how automated my invoices and billing became using quickbooks. I enjoy the professional look and easy use of the platform. It made it also easier to build and make expenses report. The customer service was also really good as I was able to schedule a call within the first 5 min on the website

Right now, I need a bit more experience on the platform. However, I would say that the price are decent and good for what I am using. Nothing negative to say about the platform.

PayPal, Square Payments, Cash App und Venmo

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Better price and it fit my business more

Zuvor genutzte Software

PayPal und PaySimple
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Quickbooks Online Review

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Overall for bookkeeping and accounting this software is simple to use as long as you don't use other features like processing payments.

It was very easy to set up and use. Interface is nicely laid out. Reports are easy to find and prepare.

You are not able to create multiple invoice templates with different company names ie. one company with a numbered name and another with the business name. Also you have no control over online payments. Quickbooks will give you a chargeback but they won't release any info on the transaction so best not to use them for your online store. Use another service.

Zoho Books

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

My Accountant recommended Quickbooks.

Zuvor genutzte Software

AccountEdge

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Recommended by my accoutant.
Tammy
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's All About The Extras

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Norah Bird
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Quickbooks

Bewertet am 30.8.2023

Overall I am impressed with the software, I just do not like being held ransom by having no means of reviewing the history of our accounting records electronically. We can only review static, saved documentation

I like the fact that it is fairly accurate in predicting what account should be used once it has encountered the same transaction from a bank account or credit card.

The constantly increasing price but no new features to justify the increased cost. I think the thing I dislike the most is that the system will not allow the User to take a backup copy. We rely on their cloud and if we stop using their software, we cannot run or produce an electronic backup that we can review without continuing to pay for the software subscription. It is imperative that reams of reports and ledgers are and no electronic format that we can review our records.

Courtney
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Quickbooks Online is great!

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

Very pleased

Very pleased

I use QBO daily. I appreciate this as our main payroll and accounting system. Quickbooks easily integrates with our third-party websites and needs; eg. credit card processing, Paypal, as well as our donor base as we are a 501c3 non profit. I did not have a background in accounting or business management. Quickbooks Online made it very easy to learn how this function works. QBO Customer service always goes above and beyond assisting any needs. Minimal downtime and errors with this software. Very Happy.

Over the years QBO has made many advancements and received customer feedback for a quicker, simpler way to run and access reports. I do not have any issues using this software.

April
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Easy to set up and use.
Help section is very useful.
Most everything is intuitive to figure out.
It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime.
Mobile access is good.
The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Eric

As a General Contractor I wouldn't recommend

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Frustrating

Frustrating

Nothing really. We used to have QB desktop and it was pretty solid, but it was clunky for our remote accountant to access the desktop version (possible, just challenging for only our accountant or we could be on the desktop version at a time). Otherwise it the desktop version was great.

Where do I start. Customer service knows 'zero' about the construction industry hence can't relate to questions regarding simple things such as sub-contractor W9 and certificate of insurance (COI) storage. QB desktop has a place for input of COI storage with the addition of 'reminders' when a sub's COI expires. The online version has nothing for this (and this is a big deal for a growing general contractor - keeping track of COI manually is a huge pain). Also, when adding a project (location) for an Existing customer one would think you could go into an Existing customer profile to create a new project - but no, you have to create an entirely new CUSTOMER to do this, when all you are doing is adding a project to an existing Customer. It's baffling. Our accountant also doesn't like QB online and commented it was designed by website designers - not accountants. I agree. We're looking for new accounting software.

Samantha
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Mandatory for Business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

It has been good. The price is a pain, but you get a ton of features even if you dont use every single one. We have enjoyed using QBO for years and will continue to use the service.

-The customer service is on point every time. They are super helpful and can help you with errors and questions of any sorts. Any time I have had to contact them, they are quick and helpful. They also are kind!
-New Features added all the time

- Wont save the date to the actual date. It saves the last date you put in, which can be a really huge error later if you didnt change the date and went about your day.
-Prices tripled and they did add a ton of features, they arent really used by my size company and we had to get the upgraded version for ONE feature we use, which feels like waste

John
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online is easy to use and overall great value for the price

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Overall very positive. My only gripes are listed above. They are just a few changes I'd like to see happen. Will continue using QB Online and hope to see improvements in the future!

Online access, ease of use, and overall user friendliness. Also love that you can add attachments to each entry. Fantastic, because then I don't have to go digging in a file cabinet to find the supporting documentation.

Custom reporting could definitely be improved. You can't select from nearly the amount of data items that are necessary. Also, a great feature to add would be the option to add a single attachment to bulk transactions. I would love to see this implemented. IE: when using "Batch Transactions" you could add a single report to the 25 different entries made in the batch. Also, another thing would be that you can list multiple departments on one invoice/sales receipt (IE make it a line item) instead of having to generate separate invoices/SR.

Noura

Love QuickBooks Online

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

It has been great. It took a little bit of time to get used to switch from desktop to online. Initially I didn't like it as much as the desktop, but got used to it fairly quickly.

Easy to use. Great customer support with multiple ways to contact support. Helps us track our company easily. Has everything our business needs.

The app is a little different than the web version, which throws me off sometimes when I am used to doing things a certain way using the web version.