Findmyshift Bewertungen

Einfache Online-Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung

4.6/5 (408 Bewertungen)
Grace P.
Mit Google übersetzen

We have been using this website for a few years for our busy cafe/bar, a great site!

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and set up. All of the staff find it a lot easier to log in and check shifts than rely on printouts. It makes it a lot easier to make up rotas when you can see a couple of weeks at a time and can see the overall picture to juggle shifts about, can also copy and paste which makes it easier. Also makes it a lot easier when trying to find cover, you can see easily who is available and find their contact details. Great for keeping track of holidays, reports for calculating wages, keeping a record of who worked when and making/calculating small changes such as if someone left early. It's good that it sends an email to staff each time the rota is published, we don't use the 'accept' function or messages as we just have a small workforce, but I can imagine it would be handier if there were a lot of employees. I know some of the staff also use the mobile site.

Not really found much wrong with it, have never had to contact customer support. I think occasionally when looking at the staff view the times/shifts/staff names haven't lined up properly if it's zoomed in or a funny resolution.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Grace! If you ever have trouble with the cells not lining up try resetting your browser's zoom. The keyboard shortcut is normally CTRL + 0. I hope this helps!

Cal W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best value for money scheduling app out there! Simple but has all the features you need.

Bewertet am 3.1.2018

More efficient scheduling (than using Excel spreadsheets) - cost saving
Easy to manage staff requests, holiday and time off

We have been using findmyshift for scheduling in our business (hostel, 30 employees) for a year now - having previously only used excel spreadsheets for our rota. This software has helped us schedule more accurately according to our business level which helped us save hours as well as relieving our team during the busier periods. It's use is very straightforward and does pretty much anything you need it to with a bit of fiddling. The customer support team are very quick to respond to your queries with a live chat as well. On top of that it is pretty much the cheapest in it's category (compared to Deputy or WhenIWork) although it might not look as snazzy or have all the functionalities these have. We will definitely be continuing to use this software for the next year.
Can also connect to your google cal or ical which helped me personally organise my life better :)

It is a bit fiddly at times, and does seem more catered towards office businesses (9 to 6, Monday to Friday) than a 24 hours, 7 day a week business like ours.
The app (for phones, Android and Apple) is a great plus but could be improved upon - The way the shifts are displayed is not super clear, the filter is hit & miss, and how you navigate the app is not the best.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Cal!

exceptional value for money - Mobile app needs improvement

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We're a cafe/bar employing a team of 20+. We use the back office constantly - amending hours and shifts is a daily chore made simple and easy with Find My Shift. The ability to have a working calendar months in advance at our staffs fingertips is priceless. Barely having scratched the surface in regards to reporting functions, from an administrative point of view it is exceptional. The only issues we've faced are in regards to our staff accessing and using it themselves. The mobile site isn't great and the last time I checked the app to help a staff member out, it was awful.

We love having access across our management team to the reporting features. It cuts our work time down dramatically being able to see all of our figures laid out.

Our staff find it difficult to use the app - most being quite young, won't open find my shift in a browser: they will go straight to the app. Even when opened in a browser, if they're using the mobile-site it is still not easy enough for them to see who is working and when. We also have a problem with the "reject shift" feature every time a new staff member starts with us: they tend to believe that working is optional as a result of seeing the option.

Antwort von Out Crowd Ltd

Thanks for the honest review!

5.0/10
Russell K.

Does what we need for managing 30 staff across 10 locations

Bewertet am 23.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have 15+ 'rooms' (8 surgeries and a number of shared admin offices) and around 30 staff. Some staff (e.g. dentists) not only need a room allocating to them they also need a nurse allocating to work with them. Other staff may just need space to work - for example allocating receptionists to one of 3 receptions, allocating admin staff to an office to work in, etc. We used to do this with spreadsheets but as we expanded it became unwieldy and prone to errors. FindMyShift has proved to be an economical way of us both planning who is where on any particular day but also communicating this easily to the staff.

The ability to access the software from anywhere with just a browser is the biggest plus for us. Clear easy to understand graphical interface goes a long way too. The support from FindMyShift has always been fast and helpful.

Sometimes screens can be a little 'busy' - for example the time off planner. However it is hard to think quite what could be done better - there is inherently a lot of information to display.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Hi Russell! Thank you for your positive comments.

A tip for the time off planner, if you look under options you can narrow it down to just specific types of time off. It will make it less busy and much easier to see.

If you ever have any questions or issues, please let us know, we are happy to help!

Tyrone B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very useful software that has steadily improved over the years

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As our business grew and we employed more staff, managing an excel/paper based rota became time consuming. The reporting aspect alone of this software has saved me enough time throughout the year to justify the cost, let alone the fact that staff can login using the app or through the website and see their own shifts instead of calling into the office because their paper copy is out of date

The accessibility of this software is one of the most important features for me. My staff use both the app and the website on their mobiles and tablets to access our rota to check their shifts, request holiday etc.

The way the software is currently setup its not possible to assign more than 1 rule to pay rates with makes my job more difficult when working out wages on days that attract 2 different levels of premium rates. For example paying someone an additional £1 per hour for working a night shift and also paying them an additional £1 per hour because that night shift was on a sunday or a bank holiday.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Tyrone! Regarding the pay rates, it is actually possible to add multiple rules and you can quite easily set them up to pay your staff different rates for different types of shifts. If you'd like us to walk you through it, get in touch with our support team!

Mit Google übersetzen

beautiful app to manage employees from anywhere

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

findmyshift is a friendly app with a very nice and easy to use interface where you can manage employees from anywhere and any device from your web browser.
allows real-time monitoring of employees either in a single company or in several at the same time. where you can monitor with your clock application the hours that employees are working and automatically generate automated reports to calculate payroll and manage costs.
very easy to program, we can manage perzonalizables database and configure reminders of daily changes, notifications by email, text messages or push notification.
As if that were not enough, it allows deducting personnel breaks and making smart calculations to generate a payroll.
and all this we can store it in a completely secure way in the cloud with backups.
findmyshift can use it totally free of charge up to 5 employees and provides us with enough documentation to see everything you can do. and with a very low price we can manage an unlimited number of employees, perfect for large companies and with several branches

It is very difficult to see something negative in this application, since it has several years in development and improvement.
the only negative would be his dependence on the Internet to manage. since if the Internet fails, we could have administrative control problems.
It should be developed in more languages.

Thanks for the review!

Danielle C.
Mit Google übersetzen

we have been using find my shift for many years and find that it is a very effective and easy to use

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The user friendly system is very beneficial to all staff and the excel reports for the hours worked helps me to generate my timesheets for my invoices.

The software is very user friendly for me and my work force and there is a smart phone app which also makes it more accessible for my staff. I find the reports which you can generate from the system very useful when translating my hours in to invoices for my customers.

(not really cons just suggestions)If you finish a staff member on your rota's, they cannot see old shifts. It would be handy to have two finish dates one so that they are not on the rota anymore and one so that you can't schedule them from that date onwards. For example, we also use the finish box for current staff as a reminder for when their SIA badge runs out and we can't schedule them without them having a badge to work not necessarily because they so not work for our company anymore, most of the time they still need to see past shifts or log on to help them do invoices.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review and suggestion Danielle. We'll take a look and see what we can do for you. Perhaps a grace period for your staff to log in (maybe up to 2 weeks) after their finish date might help?

Neil H.

It's changed our world

Bewertet am 15.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Like many other businesses, we survived for years using the good old fashioned spreadsheet to give us a visual planning tool for our staff assignment. Initially, we trialed Find My Shift purely for the ability to share the roster amongst our management team.
Only when we took the leap from the old spreadsheet feature did we realize how much more we could achieve. The facilities feature was a pretty cool tool but then we started to share the roster with our staff. To say our staff communication has been revolutionized would be modest. It's changed our world and made a significant contribution to a culture of shared info - something we didn't think we were lacking until we tried it with Find My Shift.
After that, we just kept exploring. We're now running all timesheets from Find My Shift - and it's taken a whole day off the payroll process!
But still the best feedback from the team actually came from the partner of one of our guys - "this is awesome, I can now find out what you're doing this weekend - it feels like we've got control of our life back".......thanks guys, love your work!

Shared access, individual crew login, timesheets, facilities.....so much we love

Would love to see a better mobile app - perhaps that staff can use for timesheets?
Also, would love to be able to code time to a job (cost center)

Antwort von Out Crowd

Hi Neil! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.

Richard J.

Just right for us

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We schedule multiple jobs at multiple sites with multiple staff on a daily basis, that also changes on a daily basis. This software allows us to view multiple locations and 'who is where' each day, whilst instantly notifying each member of staff and syncing with their own calendar automatically. This dramatically reduces the amount of time scheduling jobs and we also put purchase order information onto each staff members daily booking, making cross referencing of invoices much quicker. We have been using this software for our business for several years now and it quite simply just does its job, and does it well!

We love the fact that you can add as many staff as necessary without paying per person, particularly as we use a wide database of freelance contractors, so we have may only use some of them on rare occasions yet we don't have to continually pay just to have their name sitting in the app.

The fact that you can't zoom in and out whilst viewing the calendar to be able to see several weeks at a time on screen.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Richard! To zoom in and out, press CTRL - and CTRL +. I hope this helps!

Barry W.
Mit Google übersetzen

We manage our contracted hours and zero hours staff through this system for the last few years.

Bewertet am 24.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Web access makes it easy for multiple managers to access. Fairly easy to set-up, customisation of filed names and fairly simple to use.

Rows and columns don;t stay in alignment when scrolling. No easy way of inputting blocks of shifts. We have a 6 and 8 week rota system and have never managed to make the template bit work for us so we copy and paste lines for the year (takes about 3 days to programme half a years rota) / No edit or audit trail to see when a manager Added, moved or changed a shift. Awful interface on touch screen devices and the overview on mobile devices is no good for management purposes.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the great review Barry!
Lines can get misaligned if the browser zoom function has been adjusted. We suggest hitting "Ctrl + 0" on your keyboard fix alignment issues.

Templates are best used for repeating shifts and can easily be applied to multiple cells. To apply a template to your rota, select the cells you'd like to apply the template to, then click "Templates" then the week (or weeks) you'd like to apply.
I hope this helps!

Jennifer H.

Have been very happy with Find My Shift

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Many. All in the review

It is easy to use, easy to enter the schedule in and you don't have to follow an exact protocol for the times, etc. I like that I can email everyone at once right from the program, the templates make it convenient to add the schedule weeks in advance, I love the time off request feature, I like being able to change the font colors and the back ground colors. I also love that employees can check their schedules at home from their phones. No one can say they "looked at an old schedule" or didn't know about a shift because its all right there(unless you forget to publish a change...)

The color chart is hard to tell what color you are choosing.
I wish there were an option to "Publish all" So I don't have to highlight a week, then publish, then highlight another week, then publish, etc if I put 8 weeks of schedule in at once.
Its a little slow to save/publish

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Jennifer! Glad to hear you're enjoying the site! If you're having trouble with the colour chart, hover your mouse above it and use your mouse wheel to zoom-in and make it larger. I hope this helps!

Trilby W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Invaluable tool for a small business

Bewertet am 6.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using findmyshift for quite a few years now. We run a 24/7 operation with about 15 different shift times, so efficient management of staff timetables is absolutely essential.
As our business has grown from 15 employees to over 40 we have found this scheduling website to be invaluable. I can't imagine going back to our previous spreadsheet schedule which resulted in staff turning up late to shifts or not coming in at all as they weren't aware of late schedule changes. Automatic syncing with employee calendars and the time-clock function really help to set this software ahead of anything else I've tried. I'm sure we will be using findmyshift for years to come.

It's easy to use and has a lot of functions

I wasn't aware until trying other software products that findmyshift had a time-card function. So I would suggest somehow making users aware of these other functions. I'm not sure of the best way to do that - maybe a popup for managers every few logins so with different functions or tips?

Antwort von Out Crowd

Hi Trilby! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.

Tyrone B.

Great online rota solution

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think this is our 5th year renewing with findmyshift. One of the biggest reasons for sticking with them is that you can always get hold of their support, they always want to help and will often go above and beyond to advise, tweek or fix anything that we are struggling with in terms of functionality or potential bugs in the code.

We've been using findmyshift for years to manage the staff rota for our carehome. Being able to access it anywhere with an internet connection, make changes etc has been invaluable.

The holiday management within the software doesn't suit our industry very well, great for straightforward hourly rates for staff with hours that never change and where additional payments aren't a consideration but doesn't account for the fact that employees must be paid an average wage for their time off taking into account regular overtime, flat rate bonuses for shifts etc. As such, i need to keep a separate spreadsheet for this.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Tyrone!

Kd D.

Makes Scheduling easy

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We converted from spreadsheets to using findmyshift, and have been very happy. We no longer have problems with employees not checking the schedule, we can email it to them. It has also helped our time off requests being tracked. My only problem is when an employee forgets to clock in, we can't change the time, so we aren't using that feature. Overall saves us a lot of time making and changing the schedules and keeps our employees informed.

Easy to change and send to all employees the updates
Time off Requests are easy to track

Clock in times can't be corrected if someone forgets to clock in

Antwort von Out Crowd Ltd

Thanks for leaving your review!

The time clock times are kept read-only so that they can be used as an audit trail of exactly who clocked-in and out at that time.

Of course, this is not going to work for payroll and reporting, which is why payroll and reports all hang off timesheets (approved time clock times).

For more information, please see these help articles (or just chat with us live on the site):

I hope this helps!

James P.

no more no-shows

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think that was covered in the review

I like that it's live and always accessible on different platforms; means staff always are aware of their shifts and practically eliminates the occurrence of no-shows due to having the wrong shifts written down

simple spelling mistakes can cause breaks to be not recorded: I had a manager who kept typing "30 mins break" and I realised this only after overpaying for dozens of hours.
Can't have both stores visible on the same page: have to use two differnet tabs and this causes issues when managers are rostering hte same staff. Also that I have to record all holiday and new staff twice- lots of duplication of effort

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the awesome review James! We're sorry to hear of the breaks not being recorded. We recommend using "Break rules" instead of manually entering breaks. Break rules will automatically apply to your shifts so you won't have to worry about typos.

Debs S.
Mit Google übersetzen

All good and suits our requirements well

Bewertet am 6.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have not had to call customer service so not sure of how supportive they are, system itself suits our requirements well, only issue is that we have two shifts a day and if a member of staff is going to be unavailable or on holiday for one shift you have to mark the whole day off, not just that one shift, maybe there could be an option for am and pm unavailability/holiday, etc.

Easy to plan ahead for the team, easy to email out to them with a message
Easy to split departments to show costs

Inability to show unavailability/holiday for the two shifts we have in a day, can only book a whole day off and not a single shift

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Debs!

We have noted and added your suggestion to our list of feature requests. In the meantime, the best way to add half day time off entries would be to enter 0.5 on the "Allowance used" field.

I hope this helps! If you need more information, drop us an email anytime.

Emma S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy way to monitor time and attendance

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The reports that are available along with the additional facilities that can be added to each individual shift for each individual employee. Being able to attach all our employees details and information is also beneficial to us. Being able to input an hourly rate is also a factor which we like as it allows us to use this against our payroll system.

I don't really like and am not 100% keen on the fact that there is so separation within the employees and that you can't separate them in departments or different locations. what is also different is cross referencing an employee that is based at one location but covers a shift at a different location, the only way in which we could do this was by colour coding which doesn't clarify specifically what location on the final report.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Emma!

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent product for residential home shift planning

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our overall experience of using find my shift has been excellent. We started using it almost 3 years ago and it is an integral part of the business not only for the care staff but also for finance and business purposes. Without this tool we would not be able to calculate hours/wages/costs easily. We've never had technical difficulties with the software and if ever we have required assistance it has been on hand immediately and has been effective.

1. Good that you can see 20 weeks worth of shifts
2. Staff ability to access sheets via phone is really good
3. Reviewing past months/years is easy and a very useful function

1. Sometimes it's too easy to make mistakes i.e. moving a shift without knowing
2. Occasionally we need to have 2 background colours in 1 single cell (e.g. if someone is working an early but then also training in the afternoon) and this can be hard to achieve.

Thanks for the review!

Simon M.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

going from manual resource management for a Contact Center, from using various spreadsheets to using Findmyshift has been a breath of fresh air and made management of the resource a doddle.

The price is very fair for the features it provides. The range of reporting is really helpful and as a whole it is really easy to navigate. the view is very clean and easy to find what you're looking for. having visibility of any time off being added is a real great tool.

I would like to filter by multiples of the same category e.g. several job titles (this may be possible but haven't figured it out yet). adding time off is a few clicks longer than it needs to be. It's a bit annoying when an employee changes their hours and you have to go through and update a few weeks worth with the new hours, A way of having a default shift pattern for each employee that you can change so it changes it for all future shifts.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Simon! To filter by multiple items, just add a comma between them. You can chain as many items as you like in a filter. Also, a quick way to add time off is to select the dates on the schedule, right click and select Add > Time off. I hope this helps!

Wouter J.

Five years using Findmyshift

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm doing roster for 24 doctors in our department. I can make changes to roster from any computer and relay message to staff members about these changes seamlessly via FMS. The app is great and very easy to use. We've managed to cut paper printouts of rosters as well.

Great flexibility between facility view and staff view. Different filters and preset filters allow me to tailor rota for different areas in hospital. Product support is excellent. New features added regularly.

I haven't managed to coordinate our leave cycle which runs from 1 April to 30 March with the leave reports which appears to take annual allowance from 1 Jan-31 Dec. It might be possible but haven't found feature yet.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Wouter! To coordinate your leave cycle, visit Settings > Time off and change the date next to "Holiday year begins". I hope this helps!

Patrick M.

Awesome product!!!

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small business that has grown whilst using FMS, the product itself is great, updates intuitive, staff like it, customer support always prompt (and patient given that most of our issues are user error :) )..... Cant recommend it highly enough.
PRM Operations

Seems to be gleaned from excel so staff can use it well

I don't find the app as user friendly for the administrator of the roster, but the staff love it as individuals, so not sure if that is a con or not, but in the office we almost exclusively use desktop.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for your feedback Patrick! We do hope to add more features to the app in the future to make it more user friendly for administrators and managers. If you have any other questions, please let us know. We are happy to help!

Darragh W.
Mit Google übersetzen

A vital business tool. Saves me a lot of time and effort.My staff find it so easy to use the app.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Controls cost. Frees up my time.Keeps my staff informed and happy

Ease of use for both desktop and mobile app. being able top control costs by comparing previous weeks . Saves a lot of time. speeds up payroll.

hard to fault. sometimes get tripped up by entering a pm instead of an am.As I am not that tech aware. I am only discovering how powerful the software really is at my own pace , so if there was a prompt function to ask "why not try this feature" or "do this it will give you this benefit", that would speed up my knowledge and give me more return on my investment

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the awesome review, Darragh! We've noted your suggestion on our list of feature requests.

If you're comfortable using the 24-hour format, we suggest using it to avoid any mistakes with your AMs and PMs. Hope this suggestion helps!

Jennifer B.
Mit Google übersetzen

We have trialed a few different programs and this was the best one we found for our needs.

Bewertet am 22.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have several business sites around town, this program allows our managers to look and see what staff are scheduled at their sites and when they work at a different location.

Easy to update and very easy to customize for our staff needs. We have a particular rotation we use for our shifts and it was simple to set up. We have multiple users inputting shifts and its nice to be able to see what user has made the changes.

It doesn't always seem to save, sometimes you go back and your change isn't there. Also it is not easy to use on the mobile version on your phone. For a PC use it is great.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review, Jennifer! To be on the safe side, we recommend clicking the save button or hitting "Ctrl + S" on your keyboard before exiting Findmyshift to save all your changes.

Lyndsey H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Efficient and effective in every way!

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software makes my life easier day in and day out. The software make scheduling simpler, more efficient and more effective. Very Happy Customer.

Find my shift is easy to use and very adaptable, find my shift make scheduling and adding rota's easier and less time consuming.
The agents find it easy to access and understand also. Find my shift is a great scheduling tool and I would recommend this system.

I would like to be able to add breaks in a better format, for example rather than it being displayed on the time sheet for it to be on a link for example in grid format.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Lyndsey! Thanks for your feedback about the breaks. When you get a minute, please get in touch with our support team and so we can find out more about what you're looking for.

Lorraine B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent rota system for my staff

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have never used such an easy system and I will continue to use it for my staff. The App is useful to but the desktop option is much easier to use.

It is very clear with many functions and my staff find it easy to use. The layout is very clear and the colours are also very useful.

The display order of the staff listed on the rota seems to be different for each staff member. I would like to set it so we all see the same rota layout.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Lorraine! Glad to hear you're enjoying the site. Regarding the display order - while this can be set globally through "Setting" > "Display", your staff can still override this via their "Options" menu on the rota. If they do want to use the global setting they just need to select the "Default" sort under "Options". I hope this helps!