iCloud

Johanna
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Essentieller Speicher fürs iPhone

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

An der iCloud gefällt uns am besten, dass der Speicher auf dem iPhone sehr einfach erweitert werden kann.

Es gibt keine Zugriffsrechte für verschiedene Benutzer.

Anne J
Anne J
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Have all your files backed up

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

In my job I have to save many files, images and notes, with iCloud I can have access to all my files that I keep on my iPhone and iMac and as I take up space I buy the plan that best suits my needs, and I can access these files From any device with my Apple ID, iCloud is accessible from anywhere and from any Apple device or web browser. In my experience, iCloud has the advantage that it syncs very well across all Apple devices. makes automatic backups so my documents are always up to date.

I like iCloud since this service gives me the opportunity to save and sync files such as images. photos, documents, videos, contacts, books, audiobooks, and the best of all is that they are in a safe place, the best thing about iCloud is that it syncs very well with all apple devices and has one of the best securities compared to other cloud storage services.

I don't like that they only give 5 GB of free cloud memory, since google drive give 3 times more cloud storage.

Maisarah
Maisarah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best cloud storage service

Bewertet am 22.4.2021

iCloud is very useful in backing up and storing my files on the cloud space. It help me to clear my phone storage and i only store important file and document on my phone that i usually need it for offline access.

Using iCloud to saving all my contact information, photo, video, audio and document to the cloud storage is very smooth and effective with this application. It has no file size limitation on how small or big the files that i am uploading to the storage. Changing from my old phone to my new phone is no problem as i can access to my files back as long i am using the same apple id with it.

Managing the files and emails on this application is quite headache. The searching feature is too slow in showing the result and often, it returned a result that are not matching with the keyword that i have entered. The synchronized process also quite slow and takes some time for it to be shown on the my other device.

Craig

For many-device or heavy backup/cloud sync needs, stay far away or use additional backup...

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

When I first used with just an iPhone and an iMac, everything worked pretty well and there is really no configuration. Current plans and family sharing make it a pretty affordable cloud/sync option for everyday users.

iCloud isn't a true backup-type solution (even iCloud Drive) and once I became a power user and added another Macbook, Apple TV, and Apple Watch, it became a living nightmare once it broke. After 6 months I am still trying to piece together all my files and photos to ultimately get off iCloud as best I can.

Apple makes it nearly impossible not to use iCloud somewhat. You will experience non-stop synching issues once you get a large iCloud drive or photos library, and since it is designed to "just work" there are no controls or settings to stop it. You can't really turn it off, either, since it will hang and then scatter remnants of your file folders in the iCloud Archive. Once corrupted or you start having sync issues, all your devices will malfunction constantly and there is not much you can do...everything from my Apple Watch music loading to the battery life tanking happened. I'm referring to 15+ GB photo libraries and 80+ GB of files in an iCloud drive....if you have 3+ Apple devices and large amounts of files that are important, immediately find a secondary backup and try to move photos and important files there.

I've used OneDrive's app for photo syncing on my iPhone and then to my Mac, and used Google's wonderful Drive FileStream (available with GSuite business accounts) to keep things in place while I've restored, reset, etc. more than 200 times in the past several months. I have 5-10 copies of all my folders scattered over computers and iCloud Archive files I am still trying to sort out.

eva
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

No fuss, reliable storage

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

I love how it's seamlessly integrated with my apple products and is so easy to use. Very reliable and a company i can trust. Easy to use and easy to expand according to needs.

the cost is maybe a bit high but i'd rather pay a bit more for reliability.

Kelvin
Kelvin
  • Branche: Computer-Software

iCloud Review by Kelvin Hernandez

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

My overall experience was good, the product delivers what it promises.

My overall experience was good, the product delivers what it promises.

It is very simple to use, easy to understand and quite secure.

It can only be used with devices from the same ecosystem.

Taylor
Taylor
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Only the best.

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

The fact that it is available for all of my requirements. It integrates into every different operation I use throughout my iPhone and macOS.

I wish the price was a bit lower, but it is fair. What you get.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iCloud

Overall integration into the devices that I use.
Souleymane
Souleymane
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The most powerful online storage service.

Bewertet am 23.8.2023

iCloud is a storage service primarily designed for Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even Windows PCs.

What I love about iCloud is the automatic backup of data, such as photos and messages. I also adore the synchronization of data between connected devices under the same account. The ability to locate lost devices and recover data at the same time is fantastic.

There are no negative points, except perhaps for the cost of data storage, which I find a bit expensive. However, it's worth it since iCloud strongly secures my data.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Automotive

best friends forever

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

Let’s be serious iCloud has had my back for years, I have everything I need, always & forever.

Paying for more storage bc I can’t bring myself to delete anything

cristian
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

lives up to its reputation

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

super easy to learn to use and all our employees work well with it

haven't had any problems every time someone call trying to beat the price we stay due to it working so well

Nicky
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Unless you have alot of photos, iCloud is not needed

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

I used to use it and pay monthly for storage. But once I deleted a lot of unnecessary things in my phone, it cleared up storage and didn’t need to pay anymore for storage.

I like that iCloud offers different amongs of storage.

I find it kind of expensive if it’s not necessary to use every month.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Great Online Storage - especially when you are in the Apple ecosystem

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

Using various Apple devices (iPhone, iPad and a Macbook) it mostly just works in the background and you hardly ever notice its there at all. Like with all cloud storage services gone are the days of loosing a bunch of files because of a hard drive failure, gone are the days of 'oh that's on my computer at home, I cannot access it right now'.

Within the Apple Ecosystem iCloud works behind the scenes, mostly unnoticed. Purchasing it with an AppleONE subscription is a great deal.

If you work with non-Apple devices it works, but is nowhere close to as seamless as it is within Apple's walled garden. There is still a lot of software that does not sufficiently support iCloud (or vice versa) and file sharing is not its strength (it is possible, but not comparable in ease of use to dropbox)

OneDrive und Box

Warum iCloud gewählt wurde

I originally made the switch to iCloud mainly because I wanted to ensure that my photos are properly backed up, but since have moved all my cloud filing storage needs to this service as it just works.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iCloud

I chose iCloud because of its tight integration with Apple hardware, but also because the price for 2TB is competitive. When AppleOne came to market, it became an even better deal.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software wish more came with the free version

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

My overall experience with iCloud has been relatively on the positive sign except for the one incident which I’m still dealing with of I was charged for the 2 TB of storage but I don’t have access to it and I’m still dealing with that but other than that, it’s been a great software and hands down probably the one on use for the rest of my life

I love most about this product is the fact that you get 5 GB with any iPhone iPad iPod or MacBook for free and then if you run out of that you only have to pay $.99 and you get 2 TB which is amazing it is a steal.

I don’t like the fact that only 5 GB come with the Apple product that you buy I think it should be more but like I said in the one above Brian nine cents you get 2 TB which is not that bad, but there are some people out here that can’t afford $.99 said to me I wish there was just a little bit of maybe like 10 GB that we got for free instead of just five.

Jordan
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A Great Cloud Alternative for those in the Apple Ecosystem

Bewertet am 10.9.2023

Overall, it has been great. I do also use to to back up my mobile devices automatically, so i know I've always got copies of everything I need. Very simple to use, and already integrated into devices.

Since iCloud is made by apple, it is naturally built into all Apple devices. As someone who is already deeply in the Apple ecosystem, not having to set up a 3rd party piece of software makes storage quick and simple. I can navigate my iCloud through my finder windows on my Mac to easy, fine, restore, download, or upload files.It also makes sharing with other Apple users very easy. A simple collaboration link sent to a client allows specific folders to instantly be viewable and editable in their finder windows as well, which can streamline workflow and file transfer without needing to go to a web browser.Additionally, having iCloud back up my desktop and laptop ensures I always have access to everything I need when I am travelling.

Unfortunately I still require the use of other Cloud Storage systems, as many clients still view iCloud as more of a "Person" cloud storage device for things like photos and documents from their iPhones. Many clients are still using things like Google Drive and DropBox simply because they've always used that for "business".I think a shift in presentation may be required if iCloud wants to take over more as a business solution.

Dropbox Business, Google Drive und Box

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iCloud

I do still use DropBox and Google Drive with some Clients. However, with my Apple based clients I'm am shifting more toward iCloud for ease of use and sync.
Luccas
Luccas
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Great for ease of mind

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Easy to use and gives you ease of mind. Have your tech be safe and backed up.

Easy to use and gives you ease of mind. Have your tech be safe and backed up.

It takes the stress out of carrying your phone and laptop with you, you know your work is going to be safe and easy to access.

Sometimes it’s too limited on what you want to do, but the benefits outweighs the cons.

Warum iCloud gewählt wurde

I can’t have Google drive on my iPhone as the main backup. So I mix and match with them, but iCloud helps me to have easy access to my files using an iPhone and MacBook.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iCloud

Because iPhone is better in my opinion, so I had to go with it.
Suhaila
Suhaila
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud storage for iPhone

Bewertet am 18.4.2021

I really have a wonderful experience for almost 4 years working with this application. It can be use to store my work files and document, along with my personal files like my picture and video from the phone.

I really like that iCloud offer a good protection and security for my files and media stored in the software. My files will readily available on all my other Apple device like my iPad and my MacBook as it will synchronized it across my all device. It is also cheap to adding more storage size to it.

It is only convenient to use it with Apple product. Use it from android device or from Windows based device will lose all the automation to synchronized the data automatically. Other than that, i don't have anything more to complain about this software as they work really well with my apple device.

Syamir
Syamir
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cloud storage from Apple

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Good things with this cloud storage software is, it really work and it never fails me in backing up my files and data from my phone. I have an easy time while using this software in managing my data online and securely stored it on cloud storage.

Everything stored on my iPhone like contact number, photo, video, audio and document can be backed up to the cloud storage easily by iCloud. I can access my files on my phone directly from my computer without having to transfer it manually from my phone to my computer.

I am concern on iCloud security as there are many news of people that has their iCloud account been hacked and their data is compromised. Adding more security feature to the software is much needed to ease our mind of the security of our storage content and data.

Youngsook
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My iCloud Review

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

Overall, iCloud is a user-friendly cloud storage solution that offers strong security to me as an Apple user.

iCloud has the easiest-to-use interface and its makes the navigate effortless for all. Its automatic backups provide added security and peace of mind. Syncing across Apple devices, enabling users to access their files and content seamlessly.

The biggest issue is its limited storage capacity to me. And the inconsistent performance could be drawback time to time.

Skyler
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

iCloud is great for storing photos and videos in the Cloud

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

My experience with iCloud overall is great while using it to backup all of my photos and videos between my iPhone and MacBook. However, for files and documents, I much prefer to use Google Drive, as it gives much more flexibility.

I like that iCloud just works seamlessly with Apple products, especially for storing and syncing photos and videos to the cloud automatically with the Photos app. It is also an excellent option for backing up devices such as an iPhone or an iPad. It is easy to use and only takes a minute to set up.

There is only 5GB of free storage which is significantly less than Google Drive. Also, there is a huge gap between the different paid storage options of 50 GB, 200 GB, or 2 TB with no option in between.

iCloud Drive is also not as good for file management as Google Drive. It only lets you sync a copy of your documents to iCloud, rather than being able to move your files completely to the cloud for online storage to save space on your device.

Mohammad
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Pros and Cons of Apple's Cloud Storage Solution

Bewertet am 1.4.2023

Overall, my experience with iCloud has been positive. As an Apple user, it offers a convenient cloud storage solution that integrates seamlessly with my devices. While the limited storage and lack of cross-platform compatibility can be a downside, it's still a great option for Apple users looking for an easy and convenient way to store and access their data. However, I must say that I'm happy using Pycharm as my Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for coding, as it offers me a range of features and customization options that meet my programming needs.

Seamless integration with Apple devices: As an Apple user, I find iCloud extremely convenient. It seamlessly integrates with all my Apple devices, making it easy to access my files and data from anywhere.Automatic backup: One of the best features of iCloud is that it automatically backs up my photos, videos, and other important data. This gives me peace of mind, knowing that my data is safe in case my device gets lost or damaged.Easy file sharing: With iCloud, I can easily share files with my friends and family. Whether it's a document, photo, or video, I can quickly share it with others using iCloud.Collaboration: iCloud also offers collaboration features, making it easy to work on projects with others in real-time. This is particularly useful for work-related projects or school assignments.

Limited storage: iCloud offers a limited amount of storage, and if you need more, you'll have to pay for it. This can be a downside for users who have a lot of data to store.Not cross-platform: While iCloud works seamlessly with Apple devices, it's not as convenient for users who have non-Apple devices. For example, if you have a Windows PC or an Android phone, you won't be able to access your iCloud data as easily.

Angelica
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

iCloud: Your Reliable Cloud-based Solution for Data Management

Bewertet am 16.6.2023

I got to use iCloud for data management and collaboration during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research. I was able to view and sync crucial files and research material with ease across all of my Apple devices because to the flawless connectivity. Critical research documents might be safely stored and backed up in the cloud, guaranteeing their accessibility and security. Real-time cooperation with my team members was made possible by iCloud's collaboration tools, which also made it easier to track our progress and communicate effectively. Overall, iCloud proven to be a dependable and approachable tool for organizing, synchronizing, and working together on data for pharmaceutical research.

A number of useful features that iCloud provides make it a well-liked option for data management and synchronization. Its seamless connection with Apple products is one of its primary benefits, enabling users to view and sync their files, images, contacts, and more across various devices with ease. Users may safely save their data in the cloud using iCloud, giving them piece of mind and guaranteeing data backup. Users can share files and work together in real time using the platform's collaborative tools. Along with iCloud Drive, iCloud Keychain, and Find My, iCloud easily connects with other Apple services to create a full ecosystem for managing and securing your digital life.

Despite the many advantages of iCloud, there are a few things to take into account. First off, iCloud's free storage tier has a maximum capacity, so users who want more space may have to upgrade to a paid plan. Although they are rare, some users have occasionally encountered syncing problems or delays. Another major drawback of iCloud is that it was developed exclusively for Apple products, which limits its interoperability with non-Apple platforms. Additionally, for customers who are new to the Apple ecosystem, there may be a learning curve for the advanced iCloud services like iCloud Drive and collaboration tools. Despite these minor flaws, Apple users continue to find iCloud to be a dependable and practical cloud-based option.

Lena
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

iCloud is a waste of money

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Using iCloud for basic back up storage is about the only thing I would recommend iCloud for. Otherwise I feel that the features are very limited and hard to use. I still have no idea how to access my full iCloud data much less how to get my employees to be able to find an access it. I also find that when trying to find and view data in my iCloud that it has been deleted without my knowledge. I do not trust iCloud and I do not feel my data is safe or that it is an investment that is time efficient for my company. I do not recommend iCloud, use a different software.

I like how easy it is to set it up and start backing up my data. I also like how easy it is to change my plan as needed.

I really don’t like how I feel I have no access to my iCloud data. I know it’s there, but I have no idea how to find and access it easily and quickly, much less have my employees access it. I also feel that my data is not as safe as on other platforms. I feel that things are subject to being deleted without my knowledge. The pricing is also very expensive for the limited features I receive compared to other products.

Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iCloud

I thought that it would be easy to use.
Anamaria
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

iCloud is awesome for my small business

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

Overall experience with iCloud is very positive. Since I started using it I reduced the usage of other similar products like Google Drive. Super user-friendly and fast. I never worry about information being lost.

What I enjoy the most about iCloud is the fact that I access my files even when I am not with my laptop, as everything is synced in real-time on mobile as well. Even on a night out, I can quickly answer my clients and provide what they need.

Limited storage. It becomes a bit expensive when you need more and more storage once you've been using it for a while.

OneDrive

Warum iCloud gewählt wurde

Sync issues with Google Drive.

Seemed safer.
Nejat
Nejat
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you or your company uses Macs, it is the best cloud solutions you can use

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I used it mostly to share files with co-workers. It was so incredibly seamless and easy to do. Much better than Google Drive for people who use Apple products

Phenomenal product. Incredibly intuitive and seamless. Incredible integration among different devices

Much more expensive than competitors, and not very good if you are not using Apple products. If you or your company uses Windows, not the best option

Box

Google Drive has disgustingly bad UX

Insanely good UX
Martisha
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

iCloud and it’s features that make life easier for you and me

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

iCloud has been a life saver for me in many situations . I have lost so many phones, tablets and more and been able to go right back to what I was missing and I can’t thank the creator enough.

What I like most about iCloud is that fact that once I transfer devices rather it be a phone or a iPad the information stored comes with me. I love the fact that it saves me the hassle of single handedly making me transfers my documents. I love the fact that iCloud allows me to share my photos, files, notes and more it’s saved me a lot of trouble and a lot of memories, I am very grateful. I also love the fact that it allows me to store my files at a set price monthly or year.

I don’t really have any cons for the app at this moment . This product has saved my life numerous of times throughout my personal and business situation.