Aircall

Cloud-Telefonsystem für Support- und Vertriebsteams

Gesamtbewertung

4,3 /5
(298)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,1/5
Funktionen
4,1/5
Bedienkomfort
4,5/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,2/5

84%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

298 Bewertungen

John B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Positives Erlebnis

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Telefonie mit Kunden, positives Erlebnis durch klaren Klang. Das hilft mir als schwerhörigem.

Vorteile

Die wirksamste Funktion ist Anruf "auf Knopfdruck" und die damit verbundene Komptabilität zum CRM.

Nachteile

Ehrlich gesagt ist mir noch nicht negatives aufgefallen.

Antwort von Aircall

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've had only positive experiences with us. If there's ever anything we can do better, please don't hesitate to share.

Cheers,
Max from Aircall

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

Support nicht vorhanden.

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Technisch alles perfekt gelöst. Support katastrophal, bzw. nicht vorhanden!

Vorteile

Das Einrichten funktioniert sehr einfach.

Nachteile

Es gibt praktisch nur ein Verkaufsteam bei Aircall. Sobald man Kunde ist, steht man im Regen. Dann gibt es nur noch Chat-Bots und keinerlei Ansprechpartner mehr.

Antwort von Aircall

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Aircall feedback with us. While we're so happy to know that our tool is helping your organizational needs, we are sad to hear that you are not receiving the level of customer support you need. We'd love to help correct this! Please send us additional information via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can put you in contact with the right team. Alternatively, you can also reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager for further assistance.

Best,
Leslie from Aircall

Markus S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Unzuverlässig

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

Da habe ein paar Bastler versucht, das Telefon neu zu erfinden.

Vorteile

Nichts - und mehr gibt es nicht zu sagen

Nachteile

Die Funktionen sind laufend gestört, die Usability ist nicht klar, Telefonate können z.T. nicht entgegengenommen werden, eingestellte Parameter werden nicht übernommen, Verbindungsunterbrüche trotz guter Internetverbindung, Klangqualität wie aus dem Mistkübel.

Antwort von Aircall

Hi Markus,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and apologize for the delay in our response. Sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with Aircall. If you're open to it, we want to learn more about the frustrations you're having and figure out how we can make things better for you.

- Aircall Team

Severin K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Schlechte Programmierung

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Schlecht.

Vorteile

Der Powerdialer, wenn er denn alle die Nummern, die nicht anrufbar sind, automatisch herauslöschen würde.

Nachteile

Andauernde Störungen, schlechte Programmierung.

Antwort von Aircall

Besten Dank fur Ihr Feedback! Wir arbeiten aktuell an unseren PowerDialer, daher hoffen wir, dass das Update Ihre Erwartungen entspricht.

Beste Gru?e,
das Aircall Team

Jisselle B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I love AirCall, been using it for over four years now!

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

I've used this for over four years and introduced it at companies I've worked and consulted with. It's easy to use, low price, and the features are top-notch.

Vorteile

AirCall is very user-friendly and easy to deploy. The dashboard is very streamlined, and it's easy to set up additional features like IVR. The Call Monitoring feature is critical. It is really helpful with Sales, Retention, and Account Management. Helps me to hear exactly what's happening on the call, so that I can train my team members, and help them hone specific pitches.

Nachteile

I have no complaints, it's the best VOIP service I've used.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jisselle, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Aircall. If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask us. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Eden S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

Vorteile

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

Nachteile

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Eden,

We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience.

Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Max from Aircall

Garret T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Expensive, Unreliable, Bad Customer Support - Avoid at all costs

Bewertet am 17.6.2022

Overall, I would say that I have WASTED several thousand dollars on a solution that seemed like it had everything we needed and just FAILED to deliver.

Vorteile

The product was easy to deploy. It checks the box on the features you want/need, but it DOES NOT deliver on any of them. System is down every week. All outbound calls are marked as SPAM. The support team is less than helpful. The call quality is HORRIBLE and has static across all staff members who use the system.

Nachteile

The call quality is horrible for both outbound and inbound calls.
The phone numbers are all marked as SPAM and their support team provides articles on how we have to fix it rather than resolving it themselves.
The service is SUPER expensive compared to Ring Central or other platforms that have better reliability

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Garret,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry that you've had a bad experience with us so far. I see that you've been in contact with our team, so hopefully we can find a way to resolve your concerns. Concerning the SPAM issue you've been having, this is an issue across all VoIP solutions for one major reason: the carriers in charge of issuing phone numbers resell numbers that have been previously abused and marked as SPAM by consumers. Instead of retiring these numbers, they get resold to us and we only find this out when our customers let us know. The best solution we can offer you is to replace these numbers. You can work with your Customer Success Manager directly, if you choose to go this route.

We hope that we can find a way to continue working together in the future.

Best,
Max from Aircall

Mario martín M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

Bewertet am 2.4.2022

We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

Vorteile

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

Nachteile

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Best,
Leslie from Aircall

Selim D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

One of the best

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

I have used the free trial, worked amazingly. Integrates with Pipedrive as well. The only problem was the price. It was more than our budget

Vorteile

It's got everything you need for a smooth sales process. From the interface, to call recording, ease of use, transferring calls. Just perfect.

Nachteile

Software seems to be flawless, however, for a smaller sales operation like ours, the price was very high.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Selim, thank you so much for leaving this kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a nice trial experience. We hope that one day we'll get to work with you on a more permanent basis. Cheers! - Max

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

A companion for remote job

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

I do not see myself using another software. It has some flaws but Aircall is definitely my first choice. Its features keep on being improved, the team seems to be very feedback oriented. I am satisfied and looking forward to the next big feature release !

Vorteile

The ability to call from any country and centralizing the contacts with links to our database. It makes remote job easy and. There are even tools to troubleshoot connection issue and know nmthe source of any quality issue !
I love the sms tool available for France and UK, it is very handy for reaching busy customers

Nachteile

The reporting is not deep unless you pay higher membership. Depending on the company's need it is not that overpriced.
There is no way to have your SMS saved if someone calls you in the middle of your typing and you receive notification for every single sms coming in even though you did not send the sms without the possibility to assign it... Lots of improvement could be done there in my opinion (tags, search for users...)

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your detailed Aircall review! We value your feedback and are so happy to hear how helpful Aircall has been while working remotely. We are continuously adding new product features and updates to make sure you have the best experience. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, check out the link below:

https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819519-news-updates

Best,
Leslie from Aircall

Melissa H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best tool to work anywhere there are no landlines and easy to WFH

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

Excellent app to use the phone either at work or at home

Vorteile

That it can be used in any device and it's simple to use

Nachteile

I only not like it when i have bad internet connection, but that's not your fault

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Melissa, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We're happy to know that you're making good use of the flexibility that Aircall offers to work from anywhere. Sometimes with bad internet connections, it can be helpful to use an ethernet cable plugged into your router. That will often solve any issues related to weak WiFi signals. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Brittney W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Room for Improvement, but Still Convenient

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Vorteile

It's great software to use while calling out from a computer. It is easy to use and integrates well with most CRMs.

Nachteile

The version I use doesn't allow text (I'm guessing that's an upgrade) and at times it's difficult to navigate the platform.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Brittney,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We love to hear that you are benefiting from our integrations. As for SMS capabilities, when you have a moment, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at support.aircall.io so they can assist with confirming the eligible numbers on your account. - Leslie from Aircall

Annya A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

La mejor para trabajar en remoto

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Vorteile

Hace muy facil y dinámico el trabajo. es una app muy intuitiva que facilita la trazabilidad de los procesos.

Nachteile

Es facil de usar, practica y siempre lista

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Annya, thank you for reaching out! We are pleased to hear that you're making good use of Aircall remotely. This is a major benefit of using our solution! If you ever need extra help, please don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Alba G.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Uso diario aircall

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

A diario uso Aircall en mi trabajo, es muy fácil e intuitivo

Vorteile

Lo mejor de Aircall es su facilidad de uso, la calidad de la llamada y grabaciones

Nachteile

El ajuste del audio, debería ser más accesible la opción de modificar la salida de audio

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Alba, thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

Alex F.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Overall amazing!

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Vorteile

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Nachteile

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

CallTools und Zoiper

Warum Aircall gewählt wurde

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

Zuvor genutzte Software

CallTools

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.
Sheila H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

How I feel about Aircall.

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Vorteile

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Nachteile

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Michelle P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

Bewertet am 7.2.2022

Vorteile

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call.

You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

Nachteile

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Best,
Leslie from Aircall

Ana O.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The bare necesity

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

Vorteile

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Nachteile

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall

Cost and need

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations

Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/

Cheers,
Max from Aircall

Cheers,
Max from Aircall

Alexandre C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Easy to use

Bewertet am 2.5.2021

Vorteile

Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Nachteile

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.
Monica K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Aircall for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

It has been a great experience. All our customer service agents use it, and training them takes only a few minutes. As an administrator I am able to see their activity and manage their use.

Vorteile

I love the simplicity of the product. There is no need to read a manual to use it, and the features are very intuitive. It is really easy to add users and manage their use as well.

Nachteile

It is not a very robust software, but it's all we need for our business.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Monica,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Aircall is helping your business out with its essential communication needs. To go a step further, many of our customers like to pair Aircall with their other business software to unlock advanced workflows. You can check out the options here: https://aircall.io/call-center-software-integrations/

Let me know if you need any help!

Cheers,
Max from Aircall

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

One of the best software

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Overall Aircall delivered amazing service, we used it everyday to contact countless customers and partners and it never failed to deliver. Great call quality, simple UI with great quality built into it. The coaching was one of the best features of Aircall, as an administrator you could jump into any ongoing call and give tips to the call center agent, while the customer can't hear your voice. It was a nice way to manage hard cases without any escalation.
Monitoring tools were also simple and effective along with the reporting. Simple yet amazing in everything.

Vorteile

The simplicity and quality of the platform are one of the biggest pros. It's a simple app and still manages to give the best features. Call and service quality is one of, if not the best.

Nachteile

There is not much to dislike about aircall, I'd say if they make user interface a bit more "fancy" that can be

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your review absolutely made our day. We're glad to hear you're making good use of our call coaching and monitoring features. This is the best way for you to train agents in real-time without disrupting customer experience. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Murali K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Bewertet am 26.1.2019

Vorteile

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Nachteile

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Stephanie V.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Very easy to use for calling!

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Vorteile

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Nachteile

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Lennie G.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Aircall a great VOIP calling products

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

We started by using the 14 day free trial which was extended for an additional week upon request. The free trial was impressive and we very quickly saw the value of Aircall and what it would bring to our outbound sales. The integration was extremely simple, with full tracking available through our CRM. Call quality is very good, their can be issues at times when bandwidth or connectivity slows down.
Aircall increased our call hit rate and the ability to switch outbound numbers at no cost has also been very valuable.

Vorteile

Integration was quick and easy. Adding users and new outbound numbers is simple and efficient. Good calling quality and excellent customer support.

Nachteile

It is not customizable meaning that certain specific customizations are not possible or available, for example the ability to pre-record a message to leave automatically when receiving a voice mail.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Lennie,

Thank you for taking the time to share such valuable feedback with our teams! So wonderful to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and the outbound calling features. Regarding customizations, keep an eye out for news and updates using the link below for our latest improvements.

https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819519-news-updates

Best,
Leslie from Aircall

Thoma B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Aircall is the bomb

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Great experience overall

Vorteile

Ease of use, the ability to use it on my iPhone, the SMS features

Nachteile

SMS does not support MMS, which is not the worst, but it is inconvenient as customers constantly try to send MMS. The only other downside is that if you are making a text to a customer and a phone call comes in, it erases your message and you have to start over.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Thoma,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the mobile application and SMS features. If you ever experience any technical issues, please let our teams know via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can assist further.

Best,
Leslie from Aircall