Aircall Bewertungen

Telefon-System für Support- und Vertriebsteams

4.2/5 (141 Bewertungen)
Murali K.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Bill H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Bewertet am 22.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

Allen W.
Mit Google übersetzen

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it.

Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!

I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

John T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Aircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.

Aircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.

Praveen R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

Nicholas S.

Aircall for Student Media Creator Support

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have been using Aircall as a replacement for a traditional phone-based hotline system that served to connect students (and faculty/staff) with our team of media production experts who offer just-in-time support for video and audio projects. Aircall integrates perfectly with a Slack - Talkus - Aircall workflow that allows for using our team Slack channel to funnel both calls and chat requests through a #support channel. This enables the entire staff to be more responsive to support requests. Aircall itself also offers features that we had not previously been able to leverage like cascading ringing, customized hours generally and for specific users, easy transferring of callers and more.

Aircall is easy to set up, dead simple to use but hides a host of powerful features beneath its slick façade.

The mobile app is a bit rough around the edges, but that's minor compared to the above.

John P.
Mit Google übersetzen

A tool with tremendous value at a modest cost

Bewertet am 13.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love that Aircall offers my company the ability to sound like a full sized professional services company. Phone calls are everything at my business, I match people skills with businesses and it's extremely important to keep constant communication between all parties.
Aircall lets me keep that constant communication whether i'm at the office, on my computer, or even need to switch phones. The parity of the service of a whole is an extreme value for the cost.

The mobile app interface definitely isn't my favorite, however as Apps come, it's likely they will be improving that in the near future. The functionality is all there, just the UI/UX and layout of everything isn't the most appealing. Hardly a reason not to try Aircall out though.

Erin A.

Great app

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I use Aircall every day and it's very easy to use. Call quality is good. Very easy to use app for both my Mac and iPhone. Easy to import contacts via CSV. Love the office hour options to automatically make calls go straight to voicemail. Love that you can call right out of the mobile app so I don't have to use my cell number when I'm not at my computer. Great solution for companies that don't want to spend money on a phone service and hardware.

Wish there was a direct Salesforce integration so that all my "attempting to contact" and "active" are in my contacts. Often times they aren't up-to-date (due to me not pulling a CSV more than once a quarter) so I'm never sure if it's an Aircall coming in through the mobile app or if it's just a random number.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's great for a small business, but needs to grow for larger ones

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They were VERY helpful in assisting us with transporting over our 15 or so numbers. Since then we've gotten many more numbers, and because of our use-case, they've worked with us and have allowed us more reach than we really should have. That being said, we're a call center and have calls coming in and going out constantly -- we need far more details in the reporting area than they currently offer. If they could tighten down this area, I would have given a better rating honestly. But this also comes from someone who needs statistics to make daily/weekly/monthly decisions internally.

The user interface is really nice and clean. Something I've found lacking in so many other VoIP providers.

There are several bugs we've reported over the past year that either take a long time to get fixed if they get fixed at all. We found a workaround for most of our issues though.

6.0/10

Untethered Customer Service

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

This service has allowed us to affordably untether from traditional landlines and use integrated call center solutions for our small business. These options are often only available at larger enterprise level solutions, so we have been pleased with what we can get for the price.

I love that Aircall integrates with our CRM, and Support software making call logging fairly seamless. Setup for users is simple, and updating customizations for audio recordings is easy. Sales staff helped to create a custom billing plan for our needs.

Support isn't always great. Communicating bugs has been frustrating. And there are bugs. The call log periodically misbehaves. The sync of call recordings for missed calls doesn't always work forcing us to still check missed calls in the native Aircall app still.

Mit Google übersetzen

Set up is easy, integration with CRMs

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Most of VoIP solutions require some level of knowledge and expert understanding , but aircall it is easy to make the set up
- We use hubspot as CRM and we integrated aircall easily without a problem
- For the quality and simplicity I get I think the price is very competitive

- You need good rally internet connection otherwise the communication quality is poor, at least 10 Mpbs upload
- Customer support could be better

Ben B.

Software based phone system

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aircall was really easy to setup, and the team were very helpful and forthcoming with information. They integrate really well with lots of different CRMs and that's where the most useful features of the system come into play.
Being able to see who's calling, log that straight away in the software, and also have a quick link to click to view that customer/client information means the agent handling the call can in most cases respond much more quickly, and save the step searching for the customer's records.

It's quite expensive per user, almost twice the cost per user of our current physical phone system, and more expensive than other software phone providers. There also were some strange issues with the bluetooth streaming protocols forced on bluetooth headsets when using their app which hasn't been present in other similar apps that I trialed and tested.

6.0/10
Richard F.

Don't waste your time

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

Antwort von Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at support@aircall.io. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall it is a great product in a very crowded space. We joined in the early days.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has allowed us to have a remote team and grow our business and double the amount of support staff in a very short space of time.

- ease of use
- reporting features and ability to export data so we can create custom reports
- ability and ease of scaling the size of our account

- the support does not always solve the issue/s we have

Value customer feedback

Bewertet am 7.8.2017

- Value customer feedback
- Continue to improve features and quality
- We receive free headset across global customer service team
- Recording is Perfect tool to monitor agents quality
- Reporting tool is too cool : informative, nice graphic

- Doesn't show phone numbers from Mainland China (A crazy and huge market for us to support and also where the main income from), instead we just received as Anonymous call. Call back is impossible.

We love this company

Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Their phone system is very easy to set up and use. We were up and running in less than a day. In addition, the phone app makes it even easier to connect with customers while out of the office- no being tied to a traditional office phone system. It has ultimately made us a better company for our customers, allowing them to reach us wherever we may be in the world.

There have been a lot of updates recently- can get annoying when constantly restarting and updating the app. However, as a tech company ourselves, we understand the need to fix things and push them out to customers.

Mit Google übersetzen

Aircall has great features!

Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Jonathon B.

Brilliant Voice software

Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy to use, great pricing as well get a real value for money. The customer support is also very responsive and quick to solve any issues. The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.

have to have a minimum of three users to start off with .

Wendee L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Huge Help In Customer Service!

Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We've played around several phone systems for our customer service team in recent years. We've had to drop some of them due to incompatibility issues. It has been a success with Aircall. It's not only user - friendly, it has also the best overseas reception. We've never had issues with call connections and compatibility so far. Highly recommended!

The ease of the interface is absolutely helpful, especially that we multitask often. Everything is at your glance and does not get in the way of our customer service system.

We have yet to discover one and when we do, we will be sure to reach out.

Peter W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easily setup a call center for your business

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Initial setup was very quick and easy, it took no time at all for us to get everything installed and configured correctly.
Aircall integrates with our other systems and programs seamlessly, allowing our email campaigns to feed information through with ease.
Aircall also offers the ability to track performance and activities across the globe, particularly useful for us when contacting international applicants / students.

The connection strength can be shaky at best, since Aircall relies on an internet connection this is to be expected, but for our staff who are off-campus somewhere else in the world this can be particularly annoying.
It took me and our team some time to get used to the user-interface, trying to figure out where everything is really was a pain. Also, this is made even worse when using Aircall on a mobile device.

Jeff G.

Garbage Town, USA

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

- French engineered which says a lot
- Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week
- Buggy interface
- Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes
- Total rip off for the price
- You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client
- Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers
- We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

Antwort von Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

0.0/10
Adrien S.

Easy and Intuitive

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The dedicated account manager, the ease of integration with other platform, the scalability, the ease of team management and configuration, the ongoing improvement of features. Keep up the good work guys !

Not really a con, but would love to be able to set-up IVR based on caller ID. Hopefully this feature will be added soon :)

Carolina F.

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aircall is really easy to use. It gives me feedbacks regarding my connection and allows me to reach out to customers in different countries easily.

Every time that I disconnect my headphones or earplugs, it asks me to restart the application. When it happens when I had previously typed the phone number, it is inconvenient.

Maël D.

Our e-commerce official phone

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

As a industrial furniture manufacturer, we use Aircall for all our phone lines. BARAK'7 is active in 4 countries and Aircall makes our live so easy that I would highly recommend the service!

Mit Google übersetzen

Very convenient for multi-employee use of the customer service hotline.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Tailored to be interfaced with other apps in order to synchronize address books, tags and comments for example

The audio quality can be unreliable when wifi connection slows down and the desktop app needs to be launched before plugging-in the headset in order for it to work properly.