4,2
Branche: Hochschulbildung

Aircall for Student Media Creator Support

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have been using Aircall as a replacement for a traditional phone-based hotline system that served to connect students (and faculty/staff) with our team of media production experts who offer just-in-time support for video and audio projects. Aircall integrates perfectly with a Slack - Talkus - Aircall workflow that allows for using our team Slack channel to funnel both calls and chat requests through a #support channel. This enables the entire staff to be more responsive to support requests. Aircall itself also offers features that we had not previously been able to leverage like cascading ringing, customized hours generally and for specific users, easy transferring of callers and more.

Aircall is easy to set up, dead simple to use but hides a host of powerful features beneath its slick façade.

The mobile app is a bit rough around the edges, but that's minor compared to the above.

Branche: Musik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Aircall has great features!

Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Jeffrey H.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Great Product - Horrible Customer Service

Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cost is based on number of users. After an employee left our employment I reached out to my service representative to have then remove him from our account. She informed that I would have to delete the user myself. Her instructions were vague and misleading and therefore I did not remove the user on the correct screen. Therefore I was charged with another month for a user that was no longer with our organization. I tried to dispute the charge but despite having documentation showing we only had 3 users for that month, I was still charged.

Easy to use. Great features like Activity log and stats

Customer Service is not very helpful with technical issues. On more than one occasion I had the impression they were not very familiar with their product. Working as a tech support person myself, I know the importance of knowing your product and being able to guide customers through the process of using EVERY feature

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Ian P.
Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Hitesh S.

Great Product & Onboarding

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AIrcall from the demo , trial and implementation was super! They were so patient

Aircall was a strong contender to a well-known array of apps/services which primarily help companies setup their IVR, call routing and enable information to flow via integrations. AIrcall was easy to setup, super easy to use and the onboarding was second to none!

Its only App based and doesn't work with IP telephone. Although they have a dekstop app and apps for ioS and Android as well.

Richard F.
Branche: Groߟhandel

Don't waste your time

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

Antwort von Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at support@aircall.io. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Untethered Customer Service

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

This service has allowed us to affordably untether from traditional landlines and use integrated call center solutions for our small business. These options are often only available at larger enterprise level solutions, so we have been pleased with what we can get for the price.

I love that Aircall integrates with our CRM, and Support software making call logging fairly seamless. Setup for users is simple, and updating customizations for audio recordings is easy. Sales staff helped to create a custom billing plan for our needs.

Support isn't always great. Communicating bugs has been frustrating. And there are bugs. The call log periodically misbehaves. The sync of call recordings for missed calls doesn't always work forcing us to still check missed calls in the native Aircall app still.

Jonathon B.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Brilliant Voice software

Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy to use, great pricing as well get a real value for money. The customer support is also very responsive and quick to solve any issues. The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.

have to have a minimum of three users to start off with .

Ali A.
Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Wonderful app to talk

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Meeting people around the world became easy and cost-effective.

Crystal clear voice, simple user interface.

Nothing so far as long I m using this. It's still very reliable

Garrett L.
Branche: Computer-Software

Aircall Review

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is an improvement from our past call system but has its flaws.

Aircall is easy to download on both your computer and phone. You can also upload and integrate contacts from other platforms.

The user interface is lacking in coherency and with out good internet connection or headphones, call quality drops a lot.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Murali K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Bill H.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Bewertet am 22.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

Allen W.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it.

Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!

I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

John T.
Branche: Pharmazeutika
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Aircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.

Aircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.

Praveen R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

John P.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A tool with tremendous value at a modest cost

Bewertet am 13.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love that Aircall offers my company the ability to sound like a full sized professional services company. Phone calls are everything at my business, I match people skills with businesses and it's extremely important to keep constant communication between all parties.
Aircall lets me keep that constant communication whether i'm at the office, on my computer, or even need to switch phones. The parity of the service of a whole is an extreme value for the cost.

The mobile app interface definitely isn't my favorite, however as Apps come, it's likely they will be improving that in the near future. The functionality is all there, just the UI/UX and layout of everything isn't the most appealing. Hardly a reason not to try Aircall out though.

Erin A.
Branche: Informationsdienst

Great app

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I use Aircall every day and it's very easy to use. Call quality is good. Very easy to use app for both my Mac and iPhone. Easy to import contacts via CSV. Love the office hour options to automatically make calls go straight to voicemail. Love that you can call right out of the mobile app so I don't have to use my cell number when I'm not at my computer. Great solution for companies that don't want to spend money on a phone service and hardware.

Wish there was a direct Salesforce integration so that all my "attempting to contact" and "active" are in my contacts. Often times they aren't up-to-date (due to me not pulling a CSV more than once a quarter) so I'm never sure if it's an Aircall coming in through the mobile app or if it's just a random number.

Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's great for a small business, but needs to grow for larger ones

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They were VERY helpful in assisting us with transporting over our 15 or so numbers. Since then we've gotten many more numbers, and because of our use-case, they've worked with us and have allowed us more reach than we really should have. That being said, we're a call center and have calls coming in and going out constantly -- we need far more details in the reporting area than they currently offer. If they could tighten down this area, I would have given a better rating honestly. But this also comes from someone who needs statistics to make daily/weekly/monthly decisions internally.

The user interface is really nice and clean. Something I've found lacking in so many other VoIP providers.

There are several bugs we've reported over the past year that either take a long time to get fixed if they get fixed at all. We found a workaround for most of our issues though.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Set up is easy, integration with CRMs

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Most of VoIP solutions require some level of knowledge and expert understanding , but aircall it is easy to make the set up
- We use hubspot as CRM and we integrated aircall easily without a problem
- For the quality and simplicity I get I think the price is very competitive

- You need good rally internet connection otherwise the communication quality is poor, at least 10 Mpbs upload
- Customer support could be better

Ben B.

Software based phone system

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aircall was really easy to setup, and the team were very helpful and forthcoming with information. They integrate really well with lots of different CRMs and that's where the most useful features of the system come into play.
Being able to see who's calling, log that straight away in the software, and also have a quick link to click to view that customer/client information means the agent handling the call can in most cases respond much more quickly, and save the step searching for the customer's records.

It's quite expensive per user, almost twice the cost per user of our current physical phone system, and more expensive than other software phone providers. There also were some strange issues with the bluetooth streaming protocols forced on bluetooth headsets when using their app which hasn't been present in other similar apps that I trialed and tested.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overall it is a great product in a very crowded space. We joined in the early days.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has allowed us to have a remote team and grow our business and double the amount of support staff in a very short space of time.

- ease of use
- reporting features and ability to export data so we can create custom reports
- ability and ease of scaling the size of our account

- the support does not always solve the issue/s we have

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Branche: Informationsdienst
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Value customer feedback

Bewertet am 7.8.2017

- Value customer feedback
- Continue to improve features and quality
- We receive free headset across global customer service team
- Recording is Perfect tool to monitor agents quality
- Reporting tool is too cool : informative, nice graphic

- Doesn't show phone numbers from Mainland China (A crazy and huge market for us to support and also where the main income from), instead we just received as Anonymous call. Call back is impossible.

Branche: Sport

We love this company

Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Their phone system is very easy to set up and use. We were up and running in less than a day. In addition, the phone app makes it even easier to connect with customers while out of the office- no being tied to a traditional office phone system. It has ultimately made us a better company for our customers, allowing them to reach us wherever we may be in the world.

There have been a lot of updates recently- can get annoying when constantly restarting and updating the app. However, as a tech company ourselves, we understand the need to fix things and push them out to customers.

Wendee L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Huge Help In Customer Service!

Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We've played around several phone systems for our customer service team in recent years. We've had to drop some of them due to incompatibility issues. It has been a success with Aircall. It's not only user - friendly, it has also the best overseas reception. We've never had issues with call connections and compatibility so far. Highly recommended!

The ease of the interface is absolutely helpful, especially that we multitask often. Everything is at your glance and does not get in the way of our customer service system.

We have yet to discover one and when we do, we will be sure to reach out.

Peter W.
Branche: Hochschulbildung
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easily setup a call center for your business

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Initial setup was very quick and easy, it took no time at all for us to get everything installed and configured correctly.
Aircall integrates with our other systems and programs seamlessly, allowing our email campaigns to feed information through with ease.
Aircall also offers the ability to track performance and activities across the globe, particularly useful for us when contacting international applicants / students.

The connection strength can be shaky at best, since Aircall relies on an internet connection this is to be expected, but for our staff who are off-campus somewhere else in the world this can be particularly annoying.
It took me and our team some time to get used to the user-interface, trying to figure out where everything is really was a pain. Also, this is made even worse when using Aircall on a mobile device.