Aircall

• Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Schlechte Programmierung

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Schlecht.

Der Powerdialer, wenn er denn alle die Nummern, die nicht anrufbar sind, automatisch herauslöschen würde.

Andauernde Störungen, schlechte Programmierung.

Antwort von Aircall

Besten Dank fur Ihr Feedback! Wir arbeiten aktuell an unseren PowerDialer, daher hoffen wir, dass das Update Ihre Erwartungen entspricht.

Beste Gru?e,
das Aircall Team

Markus S.
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Unzuverlässig

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

Da habe ein paar Bastler versucht, das Telefon neu zu erfinden.

Nichts - und mehr gibt es nicht zu sagen

Die Funktionen sind laufend gestört, die Usability ist nicht klar, Telefonate können z.T. nicht entgegengenommen werden, eingestellte Parameter werden nicht übernommen, Verbindungsunterbrüche trotz guter Internetverbindung, Klangqualität wie aus dem Mistkübel.

Hi Markus,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and apologize for the delay in our response. Sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with Aircall. If you're open to it, we want to learn more about the frustrations you're having and figure out how we can make things better for you.

- Aircall Team

John B.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Positives Erlebnis

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Telefonie mit Kunden, positives Erlebnis durch klaren Klang. Das hilft mir als schwerhörigem.

Die wirksamste Funktion ist Anruf "auf Knopfdruck" und die damit verbundene Komptabilität zum CRM.

Ehrlich gesagt ist mir noch nicht negatives aufgefallen.

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've had only positive experiences with us. If there's ever anything we can do better, please don't hesitate to share.

Selim D.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

One of the best

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

I have used the free trial, worked amazingly. Integrates with Pipedrive as well. The only problem was the price. It was more than our budget

It's got everything you need for a smooth sales process. From the interface, to call recording, ease of use, transferring calls. Just perfect.

Software seems to be flawless, however, for a smaller sales operation like ours, the price was very high.

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Selim, thank you so much for leaving this kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a nice trial experience. We hope that one day we'll get to work with you on a more permanent basis. Cheers! - Max

Alex F.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Overall amazing!

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

Zoiper und CallTools

Warum Aircall gewählt wurde

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

Zuvor genutzte Software

CallTools

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.
Eden S.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Hi Eden,

We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience.

Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer.

Have a great day!

Allen W.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that...

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!

I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Alexandre C.
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 2.5.2021

Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.
  • Branche: Musik
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Aircall has great features!

Bewertet am 8.6.2019

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Twilio

Zuvor genutzte Software

Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.
Thomas C.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Cost Effective but Feature Poor

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Fine. Aircall is a softphone service that will allow you to make calls, but not much beyond that. If you're looking for a starter service to make and take sales calls, then you can do worse than AirCall, but know that there are more feature-rich options out there.

The best thing about Aircall is its ease of use and pricing. It's one of the less-expensive soft phone providers on the market, and it's extremely easy to get in and assign numbers and teams. The call quality is also pretty good for what you're paying.

There's not much of a solution for local presence. Our use case requires calling across the United States and Canada, and in order to reach leads effectively we need to use area codes that they recognize. This is certainly achievable, but it requires a lot of legwork on your part - purchasing numbers in the areas you want to reach and manually switching before calling. I've also run into a few integration issues that no one can seem to help me with.

ReadyMode

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall

Pricing, previous experience, and integration with CRM.
Andrew W.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Eidner R.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Ease of Use - Good Call Quality

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

I liked the service system in the sale and I liked the ease of calls,

Good call quality
Easy configuration of call equipment
Unlimited calling packages by market segments
Recordings included

Monthly cost but it is compensated with unlimited calling packages

Ana O.

The bare necesity

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

Zoom Meetings

Cost and need

Hi Ana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations

Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/

Sheila H.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

How I feel about Aircall.

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Monica K.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Aircall for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

It has been a great experience. All our customer service agents use it, and training them takes only a few minutes. As an administrator I am able to see their activity and manage their use.

I love the simplicity of the product. There is no need to read a manual to use it, and the features are very intuitive. It is really easy to add users and manage their use as well.

It is not a very robust software, but it's all we need for our business.

Hi Monica,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Aircall is helping your business out with its essential communication needs. To go a step further, many of our customers like to pair Aircall with their other business software to unlock advanced workflows. You can check out the options here: https://aircall.io/call-center-software-integrations/

Let me know if you need any help!

Murali K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Bewertet am 26.1.2019

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Stephanie V.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use for calling!

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Mike R.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

JustCall
Bill H.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Bewertet am 22.3.2016

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

David L.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Super application de téléphonie !

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Facile d utilisation , me permet en un click de contacter mes clients a partir de mon crm
conversation enregistrées, couts de chaque appel attractif

l 'integration n est pas a 100 % avec le logiciel pipedrive sur la catégorie prospect.
Quelques soucis de qualité d'appels de temps en temps.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying using our Pipedrive integration!

To get ahead of any future quality concerns, here's an article you might find helpful: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations

Remember our support team is standing by if you ever need extra help.

Ian P.
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

Hitesh S.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great Product & Onboarding

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

AIrcall from the demo , trial and implementation was super! They were so patient

Aircall was a strong contender to a well-known array of apps/services which primarily help companies setup their IVR, call routing and enable information to flow via integrations. AIrcall was easy to setup, super easy to use and the onboarding was second to none!

Its only App based and doesn't work with IP telephone. Although they have a dekstop app and apps for ioS and Android as well.

Freshdesk Contact Center
John T.
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Aircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.

Aircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

simple and straightforward ... dare I say basic?

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

Loved it but at times felt like I was "playing" customer service rep rather than actually having a big girls or boys ob

It was incredibly simple to use. Literally log in … credential … short tutorial and you're up and running ... easily scalable quickly and to the masses. Very fast learning curve = Aircall was the least time consuming aspect of my nearly 2 week self guided onboarding/orientation

Almost too simple... although easy to use right out of the proverbial box the software at times seemed a little elementary and childish with underwhelming features that seem easy to knock of out the park. I feel t his could have been a result of amazon's attempted to easy their way into the logistics sector despite quietly being the forefront this whole time.

Caitlin C.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Do not recommend at all

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

horrible

interface looked nice, the call recording function was useful

Where do we begin? Aircall has been nothing but a headache for us.

PRODUCT:
- Quality call is SO poor. To the point we just gave up on using the application. Calls would drop out and our customers would complain they could not hear us at all. There would be at least a 2 second delay in calls, the lag was atrocious. Whenever we took this issue up with Aircall it was blamed on our internet. The speed tests they made us do proved our internet was perfectly fine. We use our internet for video calling daily and never have an issue. We have now been using Ring Central, which is also dependent on internet, and according to our users the difference is aboslutely shocking. We have not experienced any call quality issues with them, and they have a really good analytics section showing us the quality of each call. Unlike Aircall, where we had to submit a ticket for every single call that had an issue, and the response we got everytime was that it was our internet problem.
- The mobile app lacks so many features. To answer a call you must answer through the aircall app. On ringcentral, if a call comes through on our phone, we can answer straight away through ringcentral without needing to press onto the app.
- The dashboard had so many glitches. It could not even display the correct time we were making calls. I took this up multiple times with support and for weeks was told it was still being fixed. Integration with our CRM just did not work, our contacts never showed up on our dash

Antwort von Aircall Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you experienced issues while using our product and working with our teams. Aircall prides itself on bringing its customers the power of voice, and we appreciate that you shared yours with us. Our Product and Tech Teams are focusing on a number of areas in the next year to improve our customer experience including enhanced iOS and Android apps, a redesigned dashboard, and continuous infrastructure improvement to ensure highest call quality and reliability. We hope that we can help resolve this issues with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager with any questions you may have. - Leslie