ADP Workforce Now Erfahrungen

Jessica
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Simple features

Bewertet am 30.8.2020

overall a good program and super user friendly. I've had people tell me they enjoy this more then the previous program we used.

easy to use features, end user friendly, creates easy recruitment, great outsourcing amazing appearance

customer service is a little lag and needs more features that's all the negative I've got on this one

sam

ADP Timeclock

Bewertet am 22.4.2024

Very good system for bigger companies with the need to communicate and schedule with employees, management & ownership.

The ability to communicate with people company wide and the scheduling of days off and vacation's is simple

Sometimes the app will freeze up and you are not able to access the timeclock.

Marion
  • Branche: Bau

Issues with Reporting and Customer Support

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

I would strongly urge any user to make sure they are OK with the reports available. Don't take for granted that they can develop any report you may need. Also, If you are use to a personal support experience and find that necessary for your company this is not the right move for you.

I like the employee experience through workforce now. I love that my employees can manage their employee files on their own. Adding benefits, changing tax forms, changing contact info. Signing off on policy documents. this is all great and the reason I picked ADP.

My biggest issues are items that didn't even occur to me to check into. Customer reporting is a waste. I have yet to create a report that meets my expectations. Something as common as 401K audit reporting (which should be standard) has fallen below our expectations. And something as simple as a scheduled monthly birth date and anniversary date report has been difficult. After investing several hours of my own time I've just given up. Most recently I've tried to create a summary report from time cards and something as simple as wrapping notes is not possible. I expected more from a company as widely used as ADP. Even our CPA commented on issues with EOY reports from other clients.

Second issue is support. I was told I would have a dedicated support person to assist me if found I was not getting the needed attention from the support line. I emailed my dedicated support person within a few weeks because I was having a hard time resolving an issue. She promptly wrote me back stating she was no longer in that position, when I asked who was I received no response. I went back to my implementation specialist and she informed me that they no longer have that resource available to their clients. I was speaking to a third party and was told she had heard that about ADP from other clients. It sounded like they do this with all new clients. If that is true it's not cool at all! I've found support to be hit or miss. Making appointments has worked best for us, but not always.

Abe
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP keep doing great things

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

the ease of use and the no worries with compliance

I don't have any cons yet. The product is well thought through

samuel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

pros and cons

Bewertet am 18.4.2024

has been positive. It's efficient, reliable, and streamlines many HR tasks, making managing employees easier.

What I liked most about ADP Workforce Now is its comprehensive suite of HR tools. It simplifies tasks like payroll, benefits administration, and employee management into one easy-to-use

Not that users friendly but you will get the hang of it as you use it.

Eric
Eric
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Implementation Failure & Fraudulent charges

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

I consider the actions of ADP to be on the verge of fraudulent and at the very least negligent. When we attempted for months to resolve issues we were told we did it wrong. The issue was ultimately only resolvable by a person on their end. Once it was resolved it resurfaced 3 months later. Now they are only willing to refund 50% of the fees. This leaves more than $20,000 in fees on us due to incorrect setup. We are considering legal action and are interested in other companies with similar experiences.

We liked the ability to have all documents and info in one place for an employee.

Continual glitches and resurfacing of problems that have ben "fixed". Implementation guidance was basically non-existent or totally incorrect. We suffered through ADP employee turnover that led to incorrect setup which led to thousands of fees that were inappropriate.

Jacqueline
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

ADP is the Payroll Solution

Bewertet am 19.4.2024

This experience has been very positive. It takes payroll preparation and turns it into a very short process.

ADP prepares the Records of Employments and submits directly to the ministry, they do direct source deduction payment and prepares the T4's in a timely manner.

Nothing to complain about. I like ADP Wo9rkforce Now.

Jasmine
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Dont Run , Skip

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

In overall i will use ADP again and i love it it is the best to have. I have been usingfor a while before i ever thought about switching to anything else.

What did i enjoy thr kost abput using ADP. You can preview your paystub the week of payweekto se what you will bring home after taxes.

I hate that you have to wait the week of a
Paytoll in order to see ypu paystub for the weeks pay period. I think that you should be able to preview a couple days before not days after.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Payroll System of 2024?

Bewertet am 19.4.2024

I truly am grateful for such a wonderful payroll system to combine with my company that allows me not to worry about all the paperwork required of me throughout the week.

Ease of access, and easy to understand interface, had no issues with loading my employees onto this software application.

I find the most difficulty is when there is a glitch in the system or an employee has input incorrect hours.

elizabeth
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

payroll tracking

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

ADP online is great, very user friendly, mobile app needs to be more user friendly

Ease of use, not a big learning curve, mobile access

the mobile app is not as intuitive to work with , needs some work, face ID, less password entry

Kym

ADP

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Paycom

Warum ADP Workforce Now gewählt wurde

CDK was sunsetting their program. ADP and CDK used to be one in the same therefore we were under the impression that ADP would have more dealership experience when it came to payroll.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

Again because we were under the assumption that ADP had more dealership experience when it came to payroll because they used to be a part of CDK (which is a dealership accounting software).
Nicholas
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good for users, bad for admins

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

decent platform but we switched to a more local provider just because of the level of service and ease of setting up new departments(properties). I'd recommend ADP for a larger company that may have some more pull in getting what they need, not a smaller company

Easy to use for all employees, big company, so a lot of the kinks in the software were ironed out a long time ago. Employees know the ADP name and the system can be easily trained and implemented to new hires

our company does property management, which means we need different "departments" (aka properties) under the umbrella management company. It tooks us upwards of 6-8 weeks sometimes to have a new property set up in the system. We always got routed to different departments in ADP with little feedback/response until we escalated the issues out of sheer frustration.

Paycor

cost and ease of use

Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

ease of setting it up and promised a good customer manager.
Karen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

HRIS System

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Dayforce HCM und Paycom

Warum ADP Workforce Now gewählt wurde

Ultipro is not as supportive and does not have the functionality of ADP.

UKG Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

Previous knowledge of system and not paying for something we wouldnt use.
ALEX
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP WorkForceNow disregards the "little guy"

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

One of the worst software experiences I've ever had. We were promised a 2 month implementation, it ended up taking well over a year to get fully set up. We have gone through 10 different account managers on the ADP end and have to restart every time a new one comes into the picture. The software is old and outdated, very complicated to use. Overall, the only reason people flock to ADP is for their "brand name". In terms of ease of use, functionality, and other features that smaller payroll companies offer, ADP WorkForceNow is extremely lacking

WorkForceNow does have a ton of features. They're great features if you can figure out how to use them. Don't expect a rep t help you learn if you're a smaller (less than 500 employee) company.

The platform is extremely old, confusing, and clunky. It looks like a web 1.0 portal and is extremely complicated to use. You basically have to have an employee that dedicates 100% of their time to learning their platform. Customer service is also atrocious unless youre a huge company.

Cristiano
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

Gusto und Homebase

Warum ADP Workforce Now gewählt wurde

Paychex was more "on rails" and didn't allow some customization that we needed. Also, their time & attendance app was terrible. I spent more time fixing time clocks than anything else.

Paychex Flex
TraeAnn
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not a good option for smaller companies

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Not great. Customer service is a joke without a dedicated service team, which you can only get by meeting a certain size threshold or paying roughly four times the monthly rate for basic service. They are constantly changing the theme/formatting of the website (at least twice a year), so you have to relearn things often.

Six months ago I had a call with them to explore adding the Applicant Tracking and Performance Management modules, and they ended up presenting me with the biggest suite possible without 12 other pieces I didn't need (which was going to increase our annual cost on the system by 3 times, or $40k). When asked to quote me on just the 2 modules I wanted, they literally said "what is your budget? that will help us determine the price." Very backwards approach.

Lots of customization in reporting and accesses

Very obvious that they acquired many pieces along the way - isn't a seamless product. For example, if you are building a report and search for "pay rate", three different options come up. Several updates (like employee state taxes) require you to make the change in multiple spots instead of changing it once and that cascading to all impacted areas.

Sherri
  • Branche: Bankwesen

It's come a long way

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

UKG Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

The cost of some of the software systems was quite high. They had additional functionality, but that didn't justify the cost difference.
Katie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

ADP Review

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Overall I'm a happy ADP client.

Overall I'm a happy ADP client.

What I like most is that everything is there for me in one place- time and attendance, payroll, reviews, contact information. I also like that help or assistance from ADP is a phone call away.

I wish the hold time when I call for assistance wasn't so long. I also wish there would be a last contact log for supervisors or admin to write in notes.

UKG Ready

Warum ADP Workforce Now gewählt wurde

We changed ownership and I didn't care for Kronos.

UKG Ready

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ADP Workforce Now

ADP was able to set us up with workforce now the quickest. I heard good things about it.
Cynthia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

WFN Review 2018

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good.

PS: I miss being able to go to ADP...

Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good.

PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)

Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.

I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform.
1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import.
2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards)
3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed

Shikha
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc.
This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service.
It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately.
The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application.
The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Sarita
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Workforce Now -Better but still needs improvement

Bewertet am 10.2.2017

I have been an ADP Practitioner since August 2012. Within each upgrade our processes seem to improve on efficiency and accuracy thanks to the updates made. We have however had some issues in terms of "user-friendly" that while are small in nature, they do create inconvenience for our associates.

1. Message Center - I believe it was V10 I really enjoyed our Message Center - having the action arrows available was quick and easy. In the next upgrade it changed to a check, an X and three little dots. While this is convenient, not everyone can see these options on their screen unless a)they zoom in, or b) they scroll down - scroll right - scroll back up. It's just a headache.
2. Time off - this is helpful but still having some issues. We round to the nearest quarter and at this time it is rounded to the nearest minute. Also within time off request, anytime the policy or reason code is changed the hours zero out. We used to be able to submit a week for vacation on one line, it would appear a 5 days x 8 hours and submit. If we wanted to each day individually we had that option as well. Now it's all individually so each line must be manually updated. Very inconvenient.
3. Reporting - The ease of reporting has improved so much I would just assign 5 stars for that! Sadly I have been calling and attempting to build a report that retains an associates work history and still to no avail.
4. Client Service - For the most part the reps I have spoken to have always been very polite. As far as knowledge of a particular module it can vary from person to person so some frustration can occur when seeking an answer for an issue. Also turnaround time on open cases can be way longer than expected, while some never even respond.

All around I truly love this product. In terms of what we need I do like Workforce Now very much. We look forward to all upgrades and improvements that they bring.

As a practitioner the options within the modules has been fairly easy to setup. It has the capacity to do so much more than we are doing in our department currently, and the introduction of ADP Mobile has elevated the service to our associates.

Ease and functionality could be improved. Again minor things but do contribute to the overall experience.

Antwort von ADP

Sarita - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. I would like to connect you with someone who can assist with each of the items you outline below. Please reach out to me directly and I can set something up. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Katy
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We did not have an HRIS, so overall using ADP has been a huge improvement over spreadsheets.

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

1. Flow from ADP payroll to ADP Retirement Services
2. The upgrades to WFN have been beneficial
3. I like being assigned an OE Specialist for my benefits open enrollment.
4. Employees can print their own W2 form; self service options
5. I do like the customer service specialist option if I have a difficult or complicated issue

1. Pulling data from payroll and benefits using reports is difficult
2. The customer service reps (not the specialists) seem to have a route to handle an issue. By the time I am calling I have narrowed down some possible solutions and instead of listening to where I am in the process the CS rep seems to start at the beginning and goes through solutions I have already tried. They make suggestions or try things that I know are not going to work.
3. There are times when I don't know what I don't know and in setting up something in ADP I do not know what the ramifications are of a decision I have made. Ex: I should have signed up with ADP Retirement Services at the beginning of the year, not the 3rd quarter because when running end of year reports I was missing pertinent data because the deduction codes for the 401k plan were changed to new codes. Didn't seem like a problem at the time, but for my end of year processing it has been a nightmare.
4. I wish the portal page/log in page was more dynamic in order to create a more interesting home page
5. I do not always find answers or help on the Support Pages. Ex: how to set up my employees in a new HSA account.

Hi Katy -

Thank you for providing a review of our WFN platform. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP! I am sorry to hear you have had some less than stellar experiences so far and would like to connect with you more on them. Please reach out to me directly: Anthony.Woodard@adp.com

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
  • Branche: E-Learning

Efficient payroll processing with ADP Workforce Now

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Overall, ADP Workforce Now is a comprehensive HR management solution that provides reliable and efficient payroll processing, customizable features, and excellent customer support. While it may be challenging for some users to navigate its reporting features and may not be cost-effective for smaller businesses, it is a solid choice for larger companies seeking a comprehensive HR management software.

The software provides a wide range of features to manage employee data, benefits, payroll, and compliance.One of the standout features of ADP Workforce Now is its user-friendly interface. The dashboard provides quick access to all relevant information and tasks, making it easy to navigate and complete tasks efficiently. The software is also highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it to our specific needs and preferences.The payroll processing feature is also a major advantage of ADP Workforce Now. It provides accurate and efficient payroll processing, which is essential for any HR management software. The payroll module is comprehensive and includes features like time and attendance tracking, tax filing and compliance, and direct deposit options.Another pro of ADP Workforce Now is its excellent customer support. The support team is knowledgeable and responsive, always providing quick and effective solutions to any issues or questions we have encountered.

One of the cons of ADP Workforce Now is the complexity of its reporting features. The software provides a range of reporting options, but navigating and creating custom reports can be challenging for users who are not experienced in HR management.Additionally, the cost of ADP Workforce Now can be a bit high for smaller businesses, which may make it less accessible for those with limited budgets.

meir
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 31.3.2017

I use the payroll, Time & Attendance and HRB. I have been a client of ADP for 30 years+!! My Mother started with calling in the information to ADP every week! Then I came into the business and we went from manual phone calls to a computerized system. It was called PC Payroll. A great payroll package. Then approx 1 1/4 years ago, we were told that PC Payroll is being discontinued and we made the switch to WFN. We started at Version 2 and we are now, we are at Version 13 - with Version 14 soon to happen. A very happy client.

1. I am the admin of the payroll dept. it is my responsibility and i run it weekly. Once I learn how to do the functions, it works very well.
2. Customer support is second to none! Truly excellent!
3. The program does a lot - with many features. Upgrades are starting to be more frequent - which is a good thing.
4. They have support system which is called "The Bridge". all users are connected to it. you can ask a question and it will be answered by another user or even am ADP employee.
5. Wish list: It is very powerful program. There are very many features. Many of them i know and many of them, i don't even know they are there. I wish there was a document available that goes through the whole WFN and lists and describes ALL the features available - whether they are standard or offered only as on option. Just let me know about it!!!

During the December and beginning of January, the hold time can be very long. i have been on hold for over 45 minutes. i am really hoping that it will be corrected.

Meir –

First and foremost, thank you for being a 30-year partner of ours. I love your story, and hearing the evolution of your relationship with ADP. As a member of ADP’s Client Loyalty team, I am always thrilled to see and hear about our long-term partners. Also, thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product and Service. We truly appreciate the time you took to do this. Please reach out to me and we can discuss your wish-list document. I may have something that you can use. Lori.wilmot@adp.com.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

All your work information in one place

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

ADP is a big player in the payroll, HR and workplace support space. I use their software because my employer uses it. We switched from Trinet, which I admit I prefer, but WorkforceNow will suffice. It is not a bad tool, but I've had better.

What I state in the title is pretty much the best part of this software. To have everything at your finger tips is a plus. There is detailed information such as the breakdown of your paycheck with graphs included.

These are the areas that I liked the least. One caveat: I realize that these points are not necessarily due to the software itself, but with this application it is hard to separate the issues from the software. I did not give the software any less stars due to no. 2 and 4.

1) the discount page under benefits, seems to hang-up often. It came to a point I stopped visiting because of this.
2) issue with benefits in that the providers could not find us as having enrolled. Is this due to the software or human error? Not sure, but the insurer had to be contacted due to the oversight from ADP.
3) the look and interface will not win any awards. It is functional, but could use a "new coat of paint" and better menus.
4) when I inquired with MyLifeAdvisor via email, regarding an issue, it took two days for a response. I realize that is a reasonable time frame, but am spoiled with our previous vendor responding within two hours.