SutiHR Bewertungen

SutiHR

A complete HR solution for companies of all sizes.

4.3/5 (84 Bewertungen)
Paula B.

Mixed feelings

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are happy to have all of our HR information in one place, but still have not been able to fully utilize all the features for lack of instruction and information, as well as ongoing glitches that have not been fixed. While the support was very good initially, over time support has been harder to access and slower to respond. We have had several support tickets pending for several weeks or months, and still have a new hire that we have not been able to convert to an employee after more than a month.

We love the look and feel of the interface. The dashboards are nicely organized. All of the features offered are exactly what we were looking for in an HR platform. We especially like the recruitment-to-onboarding, and the performance review features.

The set up of the system is not user friendly and there are no written guidelines for setup. We have had to rely on Suti support to set things up, but we have found that we must know exactly what we are trying to accomplish. In other words, the system does things that we had not imagined, but we were not freely offered those features and set up until we specifically asked for information in those areas. Even then, the instruction received did not include best practices on how to use the features. For example, the recruitment feature is very powerful, but requires very specific steps to move to each new phase of the process. That information was not provided when the feature was set up and we have had to learn through trial and error instead of having a concise written procedure for how to access some of the information and move through the process. It is quite confusing. The same goes for the Benefits enrollment feature. Lastly, we were told that a time block feature would be added to the time management so that we could enter time as blocks of time worked rather than start and end times. That was originally scheduled for the end of 2017 and still has not happened.

Antwort von SutiSoft

Hi Paula, Thank you for your feedback! Customer feedback is very valuable as it helps us to evaluate our processes and make plans for improvement.

We apologize for the frustration and confusion.

As you mentioned, we are working on making it easier to access the help videos and guides. Currently we have a knowledge base filled with help articles: SutiHR Knowledge Base

Please note that we also have Account Managers available for additional training if needed.

You also mentioned about the ability to enter in the number of hours worked for the day. This feature has been added to the timesheets. We¿d be happy to setup a time discuss and review with you.

Rikki W.

All in One, just like an HR Generalist

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So glad we found SutiHR and it contains all the modules we will need as we grow and evolve. Several HRIS would not do business with us until we reached a certain number of employees. I did not want to start with one HRIS and then move to another once we grew bigger.

Plus they have amazing support, we have even got calls from the company President asking how things were going, ideas for improvement, and thanking us for being their customer.

Additionally, our technical employees who are very particular about applications/systems even give this a thumbs up. So I will consider this a huge win from my internal customers, HR serves each day.

The biggest pro is their customer support response to our requests for enhancements to the software. As our company grows and changes we have evolving needs of the various modules. Our account executive listens to understand what business obstacle we are facing and then gets to work with the development team on a solution. In my 15+ years of HR I have never had an HRIS vendor partner respond so quickly, in the past I was told to put in a ticket to the end user-group que and wait to see if makes the list of items for the next version. We recently submitted a need to get our timekeeping reports built differently, by the end of next pay period it was done. This made processing timekeeping much faster, more accurate, allowing us to spend time on other HR activities.

Second pro, all the modules are included in the price you get quoted, allowing me to be much more confident in my HR Budgets. Also, we have the freedom to roll-out each module as it makes sense for our company.

Third pro, employee self service. Our teammembers love the mobile app for timekeeping and using the address book to easily call a colleague. Our teammembers travel a lot so this functionality is a huge plus, one we did not find

Con, additional focus on compliance related items and reports can be improved. HR is heavily legal related and the data and the way it is collected, stored, and who has access to view are important items to continue to consider as well as any impact of changing laws. Happy to report, any concerns we have had have been quickly resolved by our great SutiHR Account Executive.

Jessica C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to.
In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use.
Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.

Learning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time.
The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.

Sage P.

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.

The software has a lot of functionality
Customer service
Cost

There is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.

Lorena R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Lots of things to do in this platform!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used it and like it, (not love it yet)

you can have pretty much all your information, culture, recruiting, and payroll in one platform.

I wish it will have more easy use of time sheets. It does not allow to use without having to have a specific set time.

Thien V.

A Simple Solution for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We've implemented SutiHR as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide attractive interface as other products we demo, SutiHR has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.

SutiHR has a great team of support for users, and constantly updating the product to have better features. Very straight forward interface and made ready step-by-step user guides.

As with all software, there are many areas to improve. SutiHR team has been working hard to do just this as demand arise. It is not for large size company, and the workflow is simple. If your expectation of HR system is an ERP, then this is not for you.

Shalonda D.

Suti

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was very great while i used it and never had any issues with it.

It's user friendly able to find what you need

There was nothing i didn't like about the software.

Christopher R.

Recovery Point WV

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was very pleased with the performance of the website and the app. Suti met all of the needs of our companies different payroll needs. I highly recommend Suti to anyone considering it for their company!

Simplicity of the app made all of our time stamp and payroll needs very easy!

If there was one thing I had to select it would be the multilevel approvals.

Tiffany A.

SutiHR Works

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to write down my times when and go back to Suti when I am too busy or I forget to clock in and out. There are friendly reminders to review time sheets and evaluations that I might over look. Suti helps to keep me organized.

SutiHR is dependable and easy to navigate.

The only problem I had was in the beginning and that was saving my password.

Lesley A.

It’s okay

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the layout and it’s pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works.

What I liked least was the issues I’ve had with my schedule being correct. A lot of times it would glitch when it came to my punch in and out times and more often than not, at the end of the week my hours were incorrect.

Lisset I.

Suti is excellent

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been able to manage my staff and my own work better with Suti. Suti is an excellent software.

I like that it keeps track of worked hours, leave time, and when performance evaluations are due.

I do not dislike anything. Suti is a very useful software.

Laura J.

Great

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time off is easy to schedule and keep track of. Team time off calendar is helpful as well when scheduling for time off.

Session expired notice every single time I try to sign on even though I sign out every time is very annoying and unnecessary.

Alisha M.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Getting paid and seeing my time off balances and performance

It was fast easy and convenient. Have not experienced any glitches

I can’t find any. I have not had any bad experiences with the Suti Hr program and I have been using it for a year and a half.

Amy W.

Great product

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SutiHR is a great product to help keep track of time worked and earned time off. Wouldn’t want to switch to any other product.

I love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click.

I really do not have any complaints at this time.

Carla H.

Outstanding

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SutiHr was outstanding from the time of interest, to implanting the product. Their latest improvements of the system are excellent. Their customer service reps are amazing. They are able to handle any questions and concerns.

Very Happy Customer

User friendly, variety of modules. Employees were able to adjust to using the system quickly.

Integrating other payroll systems. However, the ability to create reports make up for what is lacking.

Brian H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product for mid level companies

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Suti helps eliminate payroll padding, or forging. this program holds its users accountable.

The ease of access, from both desktops and phones. The ap is very easy to use.

Had quite a few bugs. however, they were corrected.

Keith E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Setup, design specific to our needs was great! They pointed out things that we hadn't thought of.

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This system allowed a 1 person HR dept. to function and meet most of our companies needs.

The simplicity of the system. Our employees (some of whom are from another country), have been able to get in and figure out how to use the system on their own without much training.

They have developed a very bare bones ATS. I wish they had a more feature rich system similar to their HCM system.

Robert H.

Great Software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Ease of use. Being able to clock in and out on my phone along with requesting days.

The only con I can think of is the fact that you have to be set a certain times to clock in and out.

Mareeka L.

Great Customer Service!

Bewertet am 6.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Customer Support Team is AWESOME! They are always willing to make updates to enable features to help our daily workflow. They take time to make sure we have what we need and work to make improvements daily.

The Dashboards & Reporting tools are very efficient and useful.

Sometimes it can be a bit confusing to figure out how to use new features without asking a lot of questions or reading through the guides.

Robert D.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sometimes you can clock in and it doesn't always register.

It's very easy to use once you are trained.

Without knowledge of the system it can seem very complicated.

6.0/10
Carlee C.

Great software

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how everything is accessible from the main screen and it’s easy to clock in and out

I really have no complaints at this time for this software

Corina F.

Easy

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I could easily check on my timesheet and it has a mobile app which is nice.

It is very easy to navigate and understand.

There are more options than necessary I think

Mathew S.

Good stuff

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is really easy to use, i like the vacation tracking functionality

It may be a little over ladened with feature. some things are hard to find

Lisa S.
Mit Google übersetzen

SUTI Review by a clinician.

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

makes life easier, concrete method of documenting hours worked, as well as vacation days used and accrued.

Easily navigated, makes it possible to track hours worked, vacation and sick days.

No issues with using this software. Sometimes the date needs to be refreshed more than once when entering time in and times out.

Travis S.

Overall good product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Works great for employees but can be difficult for upper management

Easy to read dashboard that’s give all essential data in one screen

Each employee has a specific time shift that is assigned to them if actual clock time differs you will be automatically clocked out leaving a hassle for the hr department

6.0/10