Quotient Bewertungen

Online Quoting and Proposal Software

4.8/5 (99 Bewertungen)
Jean-pierre H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Made my life better - who would have thought

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I hated doing quotes with a passion before Quotient, we used an Excel template and saved quotes in folders under client names. Our quotes were bland and boring it took ages to get basic quotes out and literally hours to do more complex quotes. Trying to keep track of when a client accepted a quote was a nightmare. We tried a few different quoting systems over the course of a few months and nothing compared to Quotient. Besides what I mention above, which is minor, it is arguably the best business app I have used. There are very few systems which have made such a significant difference to my day-to-day life.

I would not have believed, before implementing Quotient, that changing a company's method of quoting would have a positive, instantly noticeable impact on sales and customer satisfaction. I honestly enjoy doing quotes now and probably do 3 times more than I normally would as it is so quick and easy. It has also streamlined our internal processes, as all quotes and accepted quotes are easily viewed and managed in a neat dashboard.

All I can say is just try it you will not be disappointed.

The software is simple to use and intuitive - it requires the absolute minimal amount of clicks, making it fast to churn out quotes. The software's interface is fun to use and aesthetically pleasing. Quotient has features I would never have thought to use on a quote. These features seemed like frills but when used make a huge difference to quotes and how clients interact with them.

The ability to add pictures to line items, have optional items, multiple choice items, recurring billing items and editable quantities - all on a single concise interactive quote - is amazing. My clients love interacting with quotes, choosing what they want and changing quantities. This saves me the hassle of re-quoting and having multiple revisions of quotes to manage.

The system comes with a host of other features all of which I use, e.g. E-Acceptance that works, easy way to store and search through old quotes, the ability to add items into stock from old quotes, stats on quote acceptance and sales amounts.

If I had to nitpick, in the layout of the final quote the client receives I would like the quantity field to be in a separate field not in the same field as the item price. I just feel it would make it a bit easier to read.

David K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Quotient online quoting system has helped to increase our bank balance!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recently started using the Quotient online quoting system after I was introduced to it by my brother. I immediately started using it. The very first quote I did was accepted and I was so excited!

I have used it ever since and the more I use it the more I love it. In my business, we service and support small to medium sized business for all the IT needs and these days you have to be very quick and on the ball with quoting.

The Quotient online systems make this very easy and extremely convenient since you have all your quotes in one place, you can also create templates from your quotes as often you like. We will be quoting different customers on the same solutions. Also the fact that you can very easily show the spend split on a quote between once off charges and monthly re-accruing charges is just perfect for our quotes.

The other nice features are the ability for the customer to be able to view the quote online, which means that the customer will essentially be able to view the quote on any device, like a mobile phone or tablet and not just his PC/Laptop, so there and then the customer is able to make a decision and accept the quote online as well, after which we immediately get notified.
This in its self also allows for a much quicker turn around time for us in terms of the admin side of the process since we are then able to immediately issue invoices and collect any payments or deposits due, before starting any new project for a client. In the long term, this assists us great in managing our cash flows, especially on large projects.

There are many other useful features, like the ability to put in the cost prices on quoted items and set a default markup percentage, which can the be adjusted per line item on the fly if required. Same stock items from different templates will also link up in database style list so that you are able to simply type in a stock code and if it has been used before it will come up. However, I do feel that the ability to be able to import a list of stock items with the required fields is a feature that is not yet available and I am hoping that the developers will take this into consideration eventually and implement this type of functionality.

All in all a GREAT find in terms of a "cloud-based" quoting system and ideal for any company that is on a cloud migration strategy to move as many daily business functions into the cloud space.

Ease of use, quick and easy.

A little expensive for more than 1 user.

Antwort von Quotient

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your amazing review. You've really made our day! :)

Just to let you know that imports (for your stock items) has been released just this week! More info here in Help & Support: https://support.quotientapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/204220534

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this.

Cheers
Nathan

Rene B.

Great looking quotes using Quotient

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was asked to use this program without any real training and was amazed at how easy it is to use. Very straight forward. Only thing I would caution is that you take the time to set it up properly because just like any other program, if it's not, it will lead to costly mistakes which has been the case with my current employer.

Quotient is easy to use, provides multiple options that customers can either click to add or not click if not interested, giving you a great tool to up-sell some of your products while leaving your customer in control. It gives you the option to attach valuable PDF information about the product you are recommending in your quote, it reads easily, looks great, allows you to see your margin and tracks how many times and when, your quote has been viewed, so you always know if the deal is still alive.
Customer support, although not used very often, is stellar.

Can't say I have any cons at this point.

Justin P.

Quotient. Just. Works.

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been a user of Quotient since October of 2015. From day one I have found this to be a fantastic tool. I feel strongly that tools should make me more productive and allow me to produce better quality work. Quotient checks all the boxes. Quotes are an everyday part of my work, I have used documents, spreadsheets, database tools, all of them leave something to be desired. With Quotient I can generate an attractive quote in minutes (sometimes seconds!) I can see if the client opened it, follow up if I need to, and all the while the tool is tracking my successes and failures. If only I could get the rest of my business software to be this easy. I love simple! Simple is Hard! Thank you to the Quotient team to making one aspect of my business simple.

It's simplicity, it does what it supposed.

I haven't found any, cons are based on expectations not being met, I wanted a tool to help me efficiently prepare and deliver quotes. It does that beautifully. No cons here.

Mit Google übersetzen

Super functional and easy and low cost too!

Bewertet am 29.1.2018

It has been one of the keys to our continued revenue growth of 50%+

Easy to set up and intuitive to use. It was effortless to get our staff and clients to adapt to using it. The integration with MailChimp and QuickBooks is also a huge benefit to automating our systems! We've given access to almost every member of our staff, who now feel empowered to complete sales on their own. This has led to faster sales and happier customers who can get a purchase done immediately, even when talking with a designer or programmer about an upgrade.

I know that the digital acceptance counts legally, but I'd still love for clients to be able to sign their signature on our sales tablet screen for acceptance. (It just feels good to them and to us to have that level of acceptance.)

Tom M.

Next level Quoting

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We choose to use Quotient for quotes over our job management and accounting package as we believe the additional functionality provides major benefits to our customers and increases our sales.
Price is extremly good value for money.
I would recommend this to any business.

Extremely easy to use
Multiple choice items is a great opportunity to give your customer the good, better, best options that most sales trainers recommend
Optional items is another way of ensuring your customer has all applicable options and increasing the total job's value.

As we often deliver quotes to customers via iPads i would love to be able to have them sign for it on the spot.

Danny V.

Quotient review

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quotient has provided us with huge efficiency gains and visibility for our quotes. We trialed various quoting software packages and quotient fulfilled the majority of what we were looking for. Quotes are much quicker now and they look more professional, we have visibility on the status of the quote, its aging, conversion rates, sales made, whether it's been opened and conversations are kept relevant to that quote instead of in an individuals email box.

Ease of use. Visibility . Tracking. Templates. Sales made. Follow ups. Text items. Notifications for various staff.

It would be good to have things in price items like a hidden notes, so others can see workings out, or why a special discount was applied.

But the biggest gripe i have is, not being able to search for a price item by any word in its description. You have to know what the price item starts with to add it.

Nigel M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Takes the chore out of quoting - so much so that it almost becomes fun!

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to hate quoting. Opening Excel, reminding myself of my current costs, adding mark-ups and then writing the whole thing out in Word. PDFing the document, emailing it to the client and then chasing them up if you haven't heard back. A time consuming chore.

And what a difference Quotient has made. Easy to set-up templates, customisable with a few design options, professional looking, auto-fill fields (which can be a bit of a nuisance sometimes, to be honest), a great dashboard and you can see when quotes have been opened. Plus you're reminded to prompt clients if you haven't heard a response and there's a digital fingerprint if the quote is approved.

But for me, the best feature is that you can add in optional items that the client can choose to select/deselect with the quote automatically recalculating accordingly. This feature alone has saved me hours as a lot of the jobs we do have a number of options. Overall, a great product.

The optional fields.

Sometimes the autofill can catch you out if you have a few subtle variations in your text.

Conor O.
Mit Google übersetzen

The single most valuable tool for my business.

Bewertet am 6.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I run a small digital agency in Ireland. We provide quotes for website and digital services to new clients. Quotient has allowed me and my business to appear really professional to business customers. As we do more quotes- quotient learns our most used products and packages and creating quotes becomes faster and more efficient the more we use this tool.

Hand on heart - this is the simplest, most effective on line software for quoting. (Oh, and it connects with my accounts - xero. Although I don't really use that function. But that's my problem - I will soon!)

Fast, easy, great value!

Errmmm. Will let you know If I find one.

Greg W.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best quoting software available

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We moved to Quotient in 2014 and have loved every moment of it. From the first day using it when we had to add items and create templates, we knew this was going to be the one. So simple but so powerful. Then, throughout the next 2 and a half years, the Quotient team have delivered all the best features that are well thought out and easy to use. Often these new features we didn't even now we wanted until they were launched and now we don't know how we ever lived without them.

Sending quotes is now, almost embarrassingly quick where we have to wait before we click send as it seems to fast to have written the quote and sent it.

The analytics, stats, and information you can get out of Quotient are really helpful for planning and the live tracking of opens and re-opens is great.

I'd recommend Quotient to anyone who wants to speed up their quoting process and impress potential clients with their professional and innovative quotes.

Easy, simple, and clients love it.

Nothing I can think of.

Ken B.

It Just works!

Bewertet am 26.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We found this solution to be spot on and very easy to use. We think that the application is simple but has stretch technologies for growth. the support was timely and friendly which make any software experience better. Over all this is a great application.

Monthly recurring option is something so many quote tools miss.
Annual Billing options
Options in the quotes to show more to the client and potentially up sell
Xero Intergration- right to invoice
Auto or Manually Margin Calculations for a business is a must( you can drop your buddies excel calculations sheet from high school )
Price point

none to mention as it meets the need.

Will B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Quotient - Quotes made easy!

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been a Quotient customer for over six months and it has completely sorted out our organisational issues. A new member of staff can learn how to use it so quickly due to its intuitive nature. Having a central app that stores all the details of customers and products makes life so much simpler. The old system had us searching through each others' folders for client information which could be both irritating and time-consuming. We are also able to keep track of the percentages of quotes accepted and various other helpful statistics through graphs and charts. We definitely recommend this software highly and have used it daily since we installed it.

Ease of use and storage of customer/product details

When you edit a quote, you cannot view the old edition, which would help to show a customer the difference between the original and new quote

Will R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Quotient Rocks and nothing else comes close. End of story.

Bewertet am 10.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

We use Quotient for engaging our clients with feature-rich quotes. Our customers can engage us via Quotient by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can even upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible too. If you want the best quoting system, and to see more clients approve your quotes, sign up with Quotient today! It's super-intuitive to use. You'll be up and running in minutes. Seriously.

Really easy and intuitive system. Get started and master the system in minutes.
Really powerful, easy-to-use features that help you lift your game.
This system makes you look good!
Great cost for what you get. It's a no-brainer.
Beautiful user interface -- we actually enjoy using Quotient. How many apps can you say that about?

They're just too nice. Seriously, no cons that I can think of.

Harry J.

Quotient rocks!

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We looked at a range of different quoting tools, our considerations where - Ease of Use, Integrations and customer experience.

Quotient ticked the boxes with all of these. We hooked it up to Xero and pulled through our product sets. Created template quotes and styles to match our brand. We've even A/B tested our accept quote button!

The automation of quote -> xero makes things a breeze and our sales team can get quotes out to customers in minutes rather than hours.

Price
Functionality
Styles
Integration

Needs more integrations!
Slack integration "Quote accepted hoorah!"
More CRMs - Pipedrive !!
Recurring product support in xero would be awesome as well

Ross M.

Changed my business

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Truly a great product. Saves up close to 30min per transaction. Also offers great marketing opportunity.

Professional layout, great database and easy track record on follow ups. Statistics also great feature

To not be able to add the contact number at first +new contact opportunity

Daniel R.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've been looking everywhere for a software platform like this. Amazing.

Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracking emails and quotes. See who have opened them. Ability to modify the quote with easy and attach pictures predone to save time. Everything is amazing.

Love I can track from anywhere, anytime. I can send a large amount of follow ups which are pre-written to save time. Attach pictures of examples so my clients have previews of our products.

Nothing. Everything works exactly how I want it. The only thing I can think of that would be a great feature is online chat with the quote. As I think it could allows me to confirm quotes in real time.

Great app

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Quotient has streamlined my quoting and made life easier, it looks good and professional – my customers seem to find it easy to navigate and has helped my closing rate

Sometimes customers don’t realise that they have to access the quote via a link in the body of the email, instead of in an attachment, but most people work it out quickly

Mit Google übersetzen

Quotient is amazing, quoting software!

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We appreciated the ability quotient has to sync with Quickbooks. Have a quote approved by a client and you can set it to automatically create an invoice or a quote within Quickbooks or Xero. Also, quotients will pull items from Quickbooks directly and just makes the quoting process really fast and easy. You can quote either a one time, cost or recurring items also which is great for subscriptions.

For businesses that provide a small number of quotes, the least expensive monthly subscription option, maybe too costly. If there was perhaps a pay as you go plan. We feel that more businesses would be able to take advantage of the amazing functionality and quotients for their needs.

Troy L.

Awesome product, awesome guys

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm a big fan of the quotient product it's the perfect solution for my business and I feel proud to deliver professional quotes such as these to my potential clients. The platform has many great features that i'm sure have helped me win a few deals. At times I've found it a little confusing to navigate but after hitting the help section I always seem to work it out. Definitely, the best part of my experience with this company has been the kind service they have provided. for example when i first was thinking about joining I was extended an extra month. Just now I have been working on a start up so I haven't used the product for a while, for some reason I missed the monthly payment emails and my account was suspended rightly so. I received a personal email by one of the founders asking why I was no longer a customer. long story short he kindly reactivated the account and gave me a months credit. Great service if you ask me!!! Thanks, Guys!

Creates a professional quote and helps win deals

Many times I've found it hard to navigate

Richard I.
Mit Google übersetzen

An online price quoting tool that is everything you need and nothing you don't

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quotient is all you need and nothing you don't for online client proposals.

We assessed several online proposal platforms, dismissing them one by one as complicated, over featured, time consuming to configure.

Then we found Quotient and haven't looked back.

Simple setup
Professional templates
Easily configurable for different proposal types
Brilliant customer service
Excellent value for money

Not designed as yet for large scale sales teams.
Would prefer a digital signature system over ticking a box to accept a proposal.

Danny A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very limited, extremely basic quoting program without many features others have had for 15 years

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Service people are nice and responsive. But this product should not be a released product for reason cited above. They say they will put the product improvement idea "read a last name merge field"???? in as a suggested feature for some future release, but if they have made any improvements to their product over the last 2 years I have not seen it. I am currently looking for a new program. Don't spend your time or money until they

the customer support responds quickly, but often with the answer, we can't do that.

It does not have many of the most basic features: Like a last name merge field. REALLY????? Very limited on how you can format your quotes, fonts, and color of everything. Putting in hyperlinking is limited and many of the things you can do, you have to do with code. Again really??? You have to enter code to change the color of a font? What is this the early 80s?

3.0/10
Matthew M.

The Competitive Advantage.

Bewertet am 24.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Quotient. I knock out estimates faster than I ever have and our acceptance rate has jumped to over 90%!!! The ability to add images and PDFs to items on the estimates allows my quotes to include enough information for the customer to make a decision without calling me multiple times with questions. Hyperlinks become clickable in the estimate, so my clients can get even more information if they need it. Having the quote calculate my profitability makes calculating discounts much easier and is adding years to the life of my calculator. The biggest advantage of using Quotient, however, is the ability to mark quote items are required, recommended, or optional. This is, what I believe, the feature that has increased our close ratio the most. We no longer scare clients off with big estimates, but we allow them to add on the features that matter most to them to increase the estimate to match their budget.

Support has also been great, quick and with relevant information.

Of course, nobody can be completely satisfied. Here is what I still want at some point in the future:
Freshbooks Integration.
Multiple choice item that allows client to choose only one item.
Agile CRM Integration.
Ability to add all contact details at creation of estimate.

Thanks again guys!

Quoting made easy

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quotient's customer service was great. The free 30 day trial allowed us to have a good test of the features and functionality we need. We really enjoyed the communication capture between quote person and customer. However, we found it lacking for complex quoting.

If you have less than 500 items in your catalogue and you don't need complex pricing, Quotient would be a great fit.

Quotient has a very nice look and feel. Especially the quotes that get delivered to customers. Very nice presentation.

When you send the quote to your customer, they get a link to a website. On the website, they can put notes against any quote line, change order quantity, etc. When you customer is ready to sign off the quote, they do it all electronically.

All the correspondence between you and the customer captured in the quote and the quote revisions.

While the UI and customer experience is excellent, the administrative set up and usage lacks a lot of features. If you only need to quote basic items, it works fine. But if you have more complex quoting requirements, Quotient may not be right for you.

- Product code - 30 character limit
- Search is limited to looking for the beginning of a part code/desription string. If you are looking for a search term in the middle of a string, you won't find it.
- Exporting data is not good. You can export quote summaries, but you cannot export at the quote line level of detail. (You can print to pdf, but you cannot extract the entire quote to csv).
- You can set up multiple items with the same part code and description. Quotient does not protect against duplicates.
- No functionality for quantity break pricing.

6.0/10
Jonty E.

Help push my sales up!

Bewertet am 9.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Professional look and feel, my clients love the fact that they can accept the quote online without printing and scanning the acceptance

Can't send automatic follow up emails, it would be great if we could schedule automatic follow up emails

Maria S.

Absolutely Fabulous

Bewertet am 30.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Smart Professional editable quotes that work every time in a fast fashionable manner.

I like the simplicity and neatness of the software and how the quote comes to life and looks absolutely professional and that you can edit and review at any stage of the process. I like the fact the gentleman running the show are totally professional, smart and quick to respond to any questions you might have.