JobNimbus Bewertungen

Scott F.

Best Roofing CRM!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JobNimbus has been a tremendous boost to our company. We signed up early in the life of JN, back when I had no idea what a CRM was. I was pretty sure we didn't need to spend money on any extra software, either. Man, was I wrong. The mobile app alone revolutionized our business. Sales people had all of the information at their fingertips, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were onsite and the calls to the office were immediately cut in half. JobNimbus has enabled us to double our volume several times because we are able to handle more work with fewer mistakes and fewer people.

The recent integration with Beacon has been incredible! We now build Material Orders in JobNimbus which pull from Beacon's online ordering portal. This eliminates both the time necessary for the supplier to enter our order into their system, and the opportunity to make mistakes during this re-entry. We instantly know if we are wanting materials that our supplier doesn't stock.

Maybe the best thing about JobNimbus is that we no longer have to keep paper files! We still have the boxes from 2013 and 2014, but no more! And it is SO much easier to find documents in JN than it was to dig through the boxes. We are huge, raving fans of JobNimbus! Sign up today.

The system isn't as "pretty" as other systems

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thank you so much, Scott! We're so happy to be a part of your amazing success and hope to continue assisting you guys with completing your business goals with each new year!

As far as the "pretty" goes, it's definitely something we're going to be addressing, so stay tuned! :)

Blaine A.
Mit Google übersetzen

I am very happy with my decision to use and implement JobNimbus into my company

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best benefit is better oversight of everything going on in the entire company, and making sure that nothing falls through the cracks. It completely eliminates the communication mishaps that occur when you are handling lots of jobs.

The software is very comprehensive and flexible. You can make it do whatever you need or want it it. After learning the software, it is very easy to use. I would recommend to anyone considering the program to go ahead and get the training. That made a huge difference for me and my staff. We tried going without the training at first and I did not feel that we were using all the capabilities, and we struggled to implement the software fully. After the training, it was a complete difference. We had a excited staff who saw the value in all it could do and completely bought into keeping it current and updated, which is the key to its usefulness. The trainer was excellent at quickly teaching everyone and showing how easy and helpful the software actually is. He was terrific- very knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with both the software and teaching it.

You can't zoom into the pictures that you take without a few extra steps that are a pain, and you can't view them easily when you want to show a customer a particular photo. I feel like the mobile app has glitches that can be frustrating but its nothing too crazy. I recommend using the desktop version on a tablet when your in the field and that resolves all of the problems I deal with using the mobile app.

I thought it was a little difficult to learn to use without the training. After the training it was a breeze. I cannot stress enough the importance of the training if you are inexperienced with a CRM.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Blaine, so glad to hear JobNimbus has been a net positive for you and your team. It's wonderful to know that your day-to-day hasn't been interrupted by the issues mentioned, and we do try to minimize those, but this feedback gives us even more insight into how the app and desktop versions have worked best for you. Thank you so much for the feedback. We are working toward these improvements and will notify customers when they are available. Also, on behalf of our Training Manager Ronnie Smith, thank you for the kind words about our training program. We aim to deliver world-class training, because we know you're busy! Thanks again for making our day.

William K.
Mit Google übersetzen

I like JobNimbus so much that I depend on it for my entire business! Great easy-to-use program.

Bewertet am 3.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JobNimbus has optimized my business and allowed me to bring in all my leads from various sources into ONE SINGLE PROGRAM that can report to the desktop version of Quickbooks or the online version of Quickbooks (our main accounting software). This is HUGE for my business and I intend on using this product for many years to come!

-Easy to use
-Friendly staff
-Ability to track all customers, products, services, etc.
-Able to add Spotio leads directly into program
-Open programming allows for flexibility and customization
-Customized documents for customers
-Calendar program that implements to Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.
-App available for mobile access
-Superior reporting features for managers
-Low cost to add additional team members

-Every time I call them, it takes days for me to get a response (if ever). Granted, the online help videos are quite useful, but I expect a response when I have questions.
-Training tutorial is a bit steep for the product. Worth it, but expensive.
-Document designer is lacking customization... needs improvement and/or additional document design programs. (Side note: current document designer add-on is horrible.)
-No route planning/mapping software which would make this the ultimate program...
-Too attached to the roofing industry still. Works fine for other industries, but its obviously tailored to the roofing industry.

Antwort von JobNimbus

William, thank you for your considerate and honest feedback. We love serving customers like you, and we definitely regret that you have waited to hear back from us. This is very helpful feedback, we've notified Support, and we will study this to make sure our intended availability is true to customer experience. We know you have a lot going on, and we want to be available for your questions. Thank you for the feedback on pricing as well. We strive to keep everything affordable, from our low monthly user prices to our optional world-class training. Most of all, thank you for your time, and please know we love having you in the JobNimbus family!

Brandon A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great program, easy to use, awesome support team, and constantly improving!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any piece of information pertaining to that contact. Any number of contacts can be made "related", making all correspondence between related parties available in one spot. That includes contact information, emails (yes, emails!), attachments, estimates, invoices, budgets, material orders, etc. The way that the estimate/invoice/material order system is set up allows you to create separate templates for quick, easy, and all inclusive documents. You can even create different price lists for different suppliers and/or locations. They eliminate the need to write multiples of the same information (i.e. you can turn an estimate into an invoice, material order, or work order). Work orders can be assigned to any sub-contractor and placed onto a board that is categorized into a workflow that you can completely customize by whatever steps of the job your company has. It's extremely versatile in that regard, and once you determine how you want your workflow to operate it is very functional. You can use the budget feature to track costs on a job and calculate commissions. I could spend all day ranting about all the features that JobNimbus offers, but it boils down to this: JobNimbus offers tremendous value to your company. One more note about their support and development team. I had a TON of questions during the implementing of JobNimbus into our company and was on the phone with support a LOT. They were always very accommodating and patient with me, providing me with answers and resources at every turn. Over the course of the past few months alone, there have been MANY updates, both web version, and mobile app. They have a great feedback section on their website and they DO listen to user input. I am excited to see how far they will go from here and have enjoyed watching them grow into an industry leader.

Several integrations with major programs (EagleView, Quickbooks, Sales Rabbit, naturalForms, Accurence)
Mobile App
E-mail integration
Low cost
Ability to create custom reports to help your business monitor

There are no cons.

Matt J.

Best CRM on the market

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

scheduling and communication have been greatly improved. It's helped us to track files more accurately therefore get paid faster and have happier customers.

Ease of use is incredible. Although it does take some time to set up initially, once customized it's a breeze. The communication with our team has been streamlined and everything is documented automatically (when used properly).

There are a few things I'd love to be able to do that are not currently an option. For instance auto tasks would be awesome. If I could set it up to when I move a file to a particular board it would set a task automatically for a particular person (or group of people) that would be amazing.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thanks Matt! You'll be pleased to know you can already create auto-tasks at certain points in your process. You can go to the Automation tab in Settings and create a rule that triggers on Status to Create a Task and assign it to whomever you'd like. Here's a tutorial on how to do that: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2014/01/14/how-to-set-up-workflow-automation/

We actually just launched Time-Based Automation, too, so you can do even more crazy cool stuff without lifting a finger. Check more out here (https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations) and please reach out to our support team with questions on getting this stuff set up, they'd be glad to help!

Jason V.
Mit Google übersetzen

How did I get by without Job Nimbus?

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to track the progress of a project from the first phone call to the end of the project in one place has been a boon to our business. I honestly don't know how our company managed to operate for 8 years without this software.

The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. The interface is intuitive and works very well once you get it tailored to your business. This is a product that you get out what you put in. I like that you can use the web interface or access Job Nimbus through an app, although the web based interface is faster and more detailed. While this is the first CRM software my business has used, I don't see any need to switch to another. Job Nimbus works!

There is a pretty significant learning curve to get the program up and running for your particular business. While all of the necessary pieces are there, you have to arrange them to suit your needs. This was quite time consuming at first and took many trial runs to get things dialed in. Well worth the effort in the end, but quite an effort it was.

Thanks, Jason!

We're so glad you've found a home with JobNimbus, and I hope you know we'll keep building value into your business as time goes by with new features, updates, improvements, and best practices.

We're also working on improving that learning curve, so hopefully in the future you'll have a easier time making changes to your workflows and customizations!

Jenna B.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great start to bringing software into your company

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great. Cost-effective. Easy to use. Great support. The questions I had were answered well and within a reasonable amount of time. Definitely worth a try for any small-mid sized remodeling company.

We looked at a lot of programs to help try to manage our customer projects. We were a strictly paper and word of mouth operation. Job Nimbus is allowing us to slowly change and monitor our practices. We've been able to secure a better sales pipline and keep better tabs on our accounts receivable and outstanding. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Which is why I love that we can use what we need and ease into other areas. Not to mention it is far cheaper and the video instructions made it easier to set-up.

The mobile app is not my favorite. I would love if they just scraped it and started over. It works well but the design, in my opinion, is not as aesthetically and functionally attractive.

Thanks, Jenna!

For the mobile app, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that we are very much already deep in the process of giving our mobile app a fresh coat of paint to standardize the UI across all pages and functionality, as well as doing performance updates, bug fixes, and increasing the general usability. Be on the lookout for updates to the mobile app coming your way soon!

Eric W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good program as long as every person in the company is devoted to using it.

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best part of the program is the job board section. It comes in handy for every department in the company. Each employee can see where a job stands and you can set notifications, so they will know about a job they need to pay attention to. Being able to import customers from previous CRMs is great. It means you won't have to do a lot of data entry of past customers to catch up your Job Nimbus database.

The only downfall, which really isn't the fault of the program at all, is if one person doesn't update a job along the way, the job could get lost. To make Job Nimbus a successful CRM in your company, every employee needs to use it every step of the way. An example is if your production manager forgets/fails to update a job as complete, the accountant would never know they are supposed to bill the customer. I'm sure there would be a workaround, but we ended up deciding it wasn't worth using this program because some employees would skip crucial steps, resulting in jobs getting lost.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Eric, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We love hearing about how some of our favorite features worked well for your team. It sounds like you ran into some issues around human error among your team, and we're wondering if using Days in Status on our Boards view might help. Also, additional automation and customization may help. Our team would love the opportunity to help you troubleshoot that. At your convenience, please contact our manager Ronnie Smith at training@jobnimbus.com. We want to help your team get the right solution for what you're doing!

Samantha C.

Thank You JobNimbus!

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is has been a great tool to keep track of projects and to track my employees. Thank you!

I loved that it is SO user friendly. This is very important to me as I have some team members who are a bit dated in their usage of computers and software. This is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I love how you guys are constantly updating, there are many ideas floating out there and since you are listening to them and doing what you say, its a huge incentive to stick with you. You're not afraid to grow and we love that.

It's difficult to get someone on the phone to help. I honestly don't have the patience or time to wait for emails all the time. I need help and a response immediately, so having a call service that is immediate response would be VERY beneficial. Please keep our ( the consumers) wishes in mind for more growth. I am YEARNING for the capability to edit my font in the email platform and to be able to add a second email.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thanks so much, Samantha! We're so happy JobNimbus has been a great tool, and we're glad most of all that you know we're listening and always tryin to add value to your workflow.

You'll be pleased to hear that our support team is working on some big initiatives to tackle those wait times. We've had a ton of growth so they're working to handle that volume and have some new ideas coming soon which should make them much easier to get ahold of! Please keep trying when you need help and each time should get better and better.

Joshua L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Jobnimbus helps us accomplish vital tasks every day

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Jobnimbus for about 3 years now and the built in functionality with payments, Quickbooks and job tracking have made our lives so much easier. All photos and documents get uploaded directly from our phones out in the field for sales and invoicing made simple.

No functionality for e-signatures... Like, we can let customers pay their bills right thought a huge green button on the email, why not have a huge blue button saying "approve estimate." Make it easy for people to say yes to us, then store that on the cloud with everything else...

Antwort von JobNimbus

Hey Joshua! So glad JobNimbus has been able to help you do some pretty important stuff in your day. We want to keep making that happen, and approving/signing estimates is one of the ways we want to help better.

While you can get your estimates signed directly on our mobile app, the e-signature experience is lacking and our dev team is working to take that experience up a notch. Stay on the lookout for updates to the mobile app and web experience!

Stephanie A.

Review of Job Nimbus

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

-Ease of access/mobile options
-Organization it provides my business
-Amount/diversity of info I am able to upload, use, edit, and keep track of in the program

It could be a little more user friendly. I am young and grew up in a generation that relies on technology for everything so it was not difficult for me to navigate. However, the owner of the company I work for is older and has somewhat of a difficult time with technology so he hasn't been very easy teach how to use the program.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thanks for your review, Stephanie! Our goal is to make JobNimbus the single best place for you to track and grow your business with ease, and we know we've got work ahead of us in order to accomplish that.

Our dev team is already hard at work on updating the web and mobile apps to be easier to use and more performant, so be on the lookout for those updates coming soon!

Something that would be really helpful to guide those efforts would be if you could give us specifics on where you've personally had issues with usability. If you haven't already, please post those thoughts to JobNimbus.uservoice.com so our dev team can see those and address them accordingly.

Thank you for your support and we hope to serve you better each day!

JobNimbus Daily Use

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Job NImbus keeps all of my files in one place which solves an efficiency issue. It allows multiple users to be able to access the files which stops the time taken to hunt down a file. It also helps us to create and monitor the completion of tasks and to keep jobs on track. It is our one stop file for all workorders and invoices.

Job Nimbus is a one-stop database for all of our clients. It allows us to place/file all documents in on online filing system. It also allows us to use the scheduling and tasks to keep projects on track so they can be completed in a timely manner. This helps to prevent items from falling through the cracks.

I am not a field/mobile user so much, but do hear that the upload feature of photos and documents from mobile/tablet devices can be problematic. Sometimes the files can upload fine, but then the next 3 files (all photos) cannot be read or upload as an unknown format.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thank you for your review! Our dev team is working to resolve the photo issues as we speak and have already released updates to improve the functionality and performance. Stay tuned for more, you're definitely going to start hearing great things about our app after those updates!

Stephen olawale J.

JOB TASK SCHEDULING,CLIENTS MANAGEMENT AND JOB TRACKING MADE EASY

Bewertet am 7.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

life has being easy, the tension we get from tenant/client, that we should to their respond to their services failures has reduced, and get response from our team quickly.

My firm have being got a job to manage residential facilities and building services maintenance for clients and developers, we had a lot of job and calls from clients for over a year, with out a software, finally when we got a recommendation, we started with a trial version, the application was easy to learn through the help of videos, and the customer care response,tracking our jobs, technicians and client information and emergency needs on a mobile application software was a break through for my firm.

Learning how to use the software with just videos was difficult, it would have being easier, if the customers care line can be available to respond at every instant,training the technicians and advising our client to subscribe to this application was not easy, but they now enjoyed its, they get their problems solve on just with the application on their mobile devices.

Thanks, Stephen!

We're working on improving our app education and onboarding, so new features should be easier for you to learn and get going.

We appreciate your feedback!

Charla K.

Very User Friendly!

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have become very organized since implementing job nimbus. I can pull warranties of reports from years earlier now with ease. That makes it all worth it.

I love the ease and customization that it provides. It’s a very easy program to pick up, and training new employees is very easy.

While I enjoy the new features the updates bring, I also get irritated at the constant changes and almost daily updates that have to go in before using the program. I will find myself in a hurry to log on in the mornings from time to time, and have to wait due to an update.

Thanks, Charla!

About those updates, the web update should occur instantly, you shouldn't have to wait for any updates to occur. They should be ready when you log in, and if we push an update while you're already logged in then a refresh on your browser is all you need.

If you have to wait for any update, please contact support@jobnimbus.com immediately so they can see what the matter is and get you up and running.

Joe P.

Refreshing and uplifting

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Smoother operation and the ability track maintain and review statuses within the company and help better train our salesman

I would have to say the most enjoyable part of using this software is the ability to track statuses with reports and of course have a smoother way to documenting and storing customer information

One of the things that bothers me the most is when looking in a specific job trying to read the notes other jobs that may or may not be related to that job will appear in those notes and I understand by checking and unchecking the related box is what changes that it's still isn't issue in my opinion also a way to integrate Xactimate estimating into it would be useful just my opinion

Joe,
Thank you for your feedback, and we're so happy to hear about the features in JobNimbus that are working well for you and your team. We also love getting your insight on other points like the notes and the possibility of additional partnership opportunities. We really value insights like these and refer to them when scheduling our next steps and improvements. We appreciate having you in the JobNimbus family! - Emily

Valerie E.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its been very good. I rated all of my overall experiences with 5 stars.

I like that the software is simple enough for our in field team members are able to use it but also has the capability to contain so much information on the jobs. The fact that it coordinates with email and google calendar is a plus too!

That you can only see you own calendar from the app. When I'm out of the office sometimes I need to see where other people are or should be.

Thanks, Valerie!

The mobile app is currently focused on the reps out in the field seeing their own calendar, but we're definitely exploring ways to help admins, office managers, and more to have a better mobile experience as well. Stay tuned!

Alicia G.

Operator Friendly

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From day one: The initial demo video sold me and my boss instantly!
From there our experience with our rep was another selling point. He was far more patient than he needed to be while walking us through this experience.
I have grasped the functions and creating tools so quickly that I am able to start teaching my co-workers how to use JobNimbus. It is user friendly!!!
We have been able to start implementing the software right away and plan to fully launch 4/1/2019!
JobNimbus gave us the freedom to grow our in house production, easily.

You meant to ask me what I LOVE most about this software, right?
1. It is user friendly, not complicated at all to use.
2. The training videos are easy to follow, short and to the point. I did not feel that I sat through an entire video and came out learning nothing.
3. Customer service is fantastic! Every person I spoke with (Mostly our rep) was so helpful, and unbelievably patient while myself and co-workers asked a million questions.
4. Saves me from double/triple entering information.
5. Navigating the program is easy.
6. Creating specialty boxes was super easy.

1. Mapping the spreadsheet was not as easy as the video made it out to be. Especially if there is an error translating the information over, there wasn't a video to help with that. It was left to me to figure out what the error meant and what I needed to do to fix it.
2. Doesn't stop creating duplicates
3. Some of the standard, built in fields should be optional. We didn't some of them and now they are there taking up space in the contacts fields.

Hugo C.

Honest Review

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

jobnimbus allows me and all my fellow co-workers to establish, explain and figure out our daily business we have I love it

the over all ease with user interface is amazing

I feel like the website should just have more features to it as far as the menu is very small, I feel like we as users should have more options to use

7.0/10
Sheralyn A.

Good program!

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been with my company, and using Job Nimbus, for over three years and I haven't had any problems with the program. It's easy to use and self explanatory.

I like that this program is easy to work with. It allows sufficient typing space for notes to help describe what the customers concerns are.

Sometimes the salesmen complain that they cannot access Job Nimbus from their phones. Then they have to call into the office to get appointment information, to set an appointment, or to change an appointment.

Thanks, Sheralyn!

Our team has been working super hard to fix issues on the mobile app and we have new versions out now for both iOS and Android that should make it so they can always access their info.

Please have your team make sure they have the most up-to-date version installed and let us know if they have any other issues at support@jobnimbus.com

Josefina B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Scheduling and maintaining job information

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We love jobnimbus. We've even tried other set ups to work with the guys in the field and this is still the easiest and most user friendly.

the easiness of scheduling and adding notes and tasks to the guys in the field.
Having all the information available in one place for the job/customer makes everybody's life so much easier.

no way to divide a job to two people. sometimes their support team takes a long time to respond to issues.

Thanks Josefina!

Sorry our support team has taken too long to respond to your issues. They're actually going through some big changes now that should help get much faster and more helpful responses.

In the meantime, I'd love to talk through the idea of dividing a job between two people with you to understand it better. If you could, please send this idea to brad.hodson@jobnimbus.com so we can discuss it.

Thank you!

7.0/10
Terrence W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best software for our construction needs!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JOb Nimbus has helped a lot with customer interactions. Also it has help us because we have logs of all communication with customers and pictures for before and after. Everything being in one system makes tracking something faster. If any issues come with customers its an extra insurance having Job NImbus.

I most like the fact that it has everything needed for our business. From the time we get a lead to the time its all completed and paid for. We only need this one software.

Sometimes it seems to run a little bit slow when we are adding a lot of new thing into the system. Other then that nothing.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thanks, Terrence! Our team is working to improve performance, so hopefully things keep going as fast as you guys!

Tamarra G.

Good organizational software

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thus far, we have not had too many issues using jobnimbus. There are several features that would save us time and money, if jobnimbus also performed them. Overall though, I am satisfied.

The thing I like most about jobnimbus is the ease of setting up and navigating through the system.

We are not able to run marking campaigns through jobnimbus, and that is one of the things we have to pay additional fees for software to do.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thanks Tamarra! We're glad JobNimbus has been easy for you.

Currently, our many integrations are a great way to streamline your workflow without adding additional cost to JobNimbus itself, but we are always looking to add value for our customers and will be sure to take your feedback with us as we examine the best ways to do that.

Please let us know anything else we could improve upon by going here: JobNimbus.uservoice.com.

Janna W.

So Easy to Learn as a new employee

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a new employee to a well established and busy company, JobNimbus has made my on-boarding and training experience easy and efficient. I have been able to locate the information needed with just the basics as far as training goes. The system is so easy to navigate. It's such a relief to have this much information captured and organized in a simple digital manner.

JobNimbus works so intuitively that you can answer many of your own questions if you are new to the system. The layout is easy to understand and follow. I found the images at the left of a list, separating out a job or customer extremely helpful and increased my speed in recognizing different file types when searching.

Nothing, right now I have not found any "blind spots". The information is there and easy to find.

Kevin O.

Awesome platform

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our experience is great, improves our process by being able to catch things and run reports and check job boards so that customers and job do not fall through the cracks

JobNimbus has helped my company centralize all of our customer communication and communication within our organization.
The automation that it supports has improved our efficiency a lot.

The app, it is still quite slow.
I wish there was a better mobile calendar feature

Antwort von JobNimbus

Thanks Kevin! We're super happy JobNimbus has been able to help out!

The app has gotten some major updates int eh last couple of weeks that are out in beta now and we've already had AWESOME positive feedback on it, so look out for those updates coming to full release very soon! That should make it much faster!

I know making the mobile calendar easier to read and use is on their list, as well!

Jason S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using JobNimbus for a few years and am very happy with the service, price, and features.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support, and that they are striving to make the product better. The automation feauture is great, saves a lot of time.

If you lower your users you have to change the subcription separately. Some learning curve on the system.

Antwort von JobNimbus

Jason, thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience. We love that some of our favorite features have been useful, and thank you for noticing our keen interest in improving the experience each day. That is our goal, and in that spirit, if you've run into any roadblocks as far as users or subscription settings, we're standing by to help at support@jobnimbus.com or (855) 964-6287. We'd also love to help troubleshoot custom solutions or training options if that would be useful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Training Manager Ronnie Smith at training@jobnimbus.com. Thanks for being part of the family!