FareHarbor Erfahrungen

(1.105)

Sortieren nach

Bill
Bill

Fareharbor has been one of the best business decision we have ever made.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Makes signing up for our programs easier for our clients and easier for us to manage.

Fareharbor is totally customer focused. They work to help us grow our business. You hear businesses say these things but usually they are only looking to grow their business. Fareharbor's customer support is the best we have ever used. Most of the service is easy to use but when you need that extra help, Fareharbor is always there to help with staff that are professional and know the product well. They both save us money and at the same time help us grow our business and make more profits.

The bottom line is if you have a business that takes reservations, you should be using Fareharbor.

While I think the service is easy to use, I hope (and know) it will get easier and move powerful each month. Fareharbor is constantly updating the service and the updates are mostly transparent to us and to our clients. I really don't have anything even a little negative to say about Fareharbor.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Okay, this might just be our new favorite review! Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate it. It makes us happy to hear that our customer focus shines through. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our support team is always available!

• Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works for basic needs, but has gaps

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

Overall we are booking field trips, tours, and other events. There are multiple users and multiple locations that we are all trying to book within. In the event we are all paying very close attention to what is going on everywhere, we can manage with no problems, however, if we are very busy or someone is very stressed to get something on Fareharbor in a hurry, it is possible to double book something without Fareharbor having any warning.

Features that I like most include that a hold can be placed on dates and times by utilizing Private Headlines. New bookings for contacts are very convenient as well as rebooking and cancellations. Plenty of places for notes and the ability to run reports for those various reports. Love all the freedom to program what you want when creating an event, especially when it comes to what information you want to collect from the registrant.

The load times are extremely slow. In addition, the program will allow overlapping event reservations utilizing the same resources without telling the user. This can allow double booking of the same location, despite what resources are marked when setting up the event. This is a major problem. There is also the inability to delete several bookings for the contact during the same Order. This is annoying and time consuming when the order has 10+ bookings.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hello - thank you for taking the time to write this honest review of your experience with FareHarbor.

It is great to know you've been able to take advantage of our features and customization.

Regarding your resources and overlapping event reservations, please reach out to our 24/7 Support team! We can review your current set up and provide any recommendations for optimizing your existing resources.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clunkier than we'd like but it gets the job done

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

We've grown exponentially since we started using FareHarbor. It's a great benefit to having three different departments' events processed through one system. The biggest challenge we face with it now is wanting it to speak to other systems.

Integrating with our organization's website (wolfesneck.org) was easy enough, but the way it looks and operates within our site presents a lot of challenges. For example, a guest needs to click 3 times before they can access the specific event they want to attend, and then it takes the guest to a registration page for the event rather than an event description page, which would be our ideal. And the system seems to function differently depending on which page it links from, and we can't figure out why. (I've emailed to ask to talk to a rep for a tour or consultation two weeks ago and am awaiting a response.) Also, once an event has passed, it disappears from the calendar when it would help us to answer fewer questions if those events remained available for guests to see. What's more, our staff finds it, well, not difficult to use, but clunkier and more difficult than the other systems we use (e.g. CampLife, Asana, Square). For example, issuing refunds or moving a reservation to a different day or time is confusing--I feel like I have to click on several things and go back before I find where I'm trying to go. That said, our bookkeeper loves the report function. It's robust enough to account for our different needs but not so much that it's overwhelming.

We have a few concerns about how it works for us, which I went into detail about in the question above; but the biggest issue facing us now is integrating FareHarbor and Camplife--allowing them to share guest profiles and payment information. If Fareharbor integrated with Square POS, we could make that work too, but we least like the way FareHarbor doesn't interface with other CampLife systems or others more generally.

Rezgo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

We went with FareHarbor because one person, the former campground manager, insisted it was the best option. It wasn't other people's first choice, but since she was going to be in charge of the system, folks essentially let her be the deciding voice. Specifically, she liked the way it was geared to water-focused events, which account for about 50% of our events.

Hi Rebecca -

We understand that certain aspects of FareHarbor's features and functionalities can be robust.

We are happy to set up additional training if your staff is finding certain areas of the Dashboard difficult to use!

Daeus
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Great Booking Software

Bewertet am 19.11.2023

Great! Highly recommend any tour or business needing reservations/ticketing to integrate FareHarbor.

Customer service is amazing, they're kind, quick and smart. Usually able to help and solve your problems within 24-36 hours.

Some of the booking restrictions get funky on some of our items. Maybe some more resources and explanation on how to use resources.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hello Daeus! Thank you so much for the review and feedback. When in doubt of how to use a feature, please take a look at Compass or our Help Center for instructions and insight on how to work the Dashboard on your own.

CHRISTINA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our small business LOVES FareHarbor!

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

We are so happy we made the switch to FareHarbor two years ago. We have a cleaner website that is user friendly with increased sales. The support teams work hard to make changes and keep our website performing seamlessly as we add new products and grow and expand. They care deeply about our success as a business and we feel the love and support from their staff as we grow our business and partnership with their company.

Easy to use, team friendly, quick and efficient. The change over from our previous company was seamless and the support is incredible!

Only that the fees are among the highest in the industry.

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

More functionality and options with fareharbor platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

More API connectivity and better support, better reviews from clients.

Hi Christina!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and your partnership over the past few years! It has been our pleasure working with you it is great to see how our software has helped the Sawgrass Recreational Park team.

I'll be sure to pass along your great feedback to the rest of the FareHarbor team and we look forward to continue growing this partnership, together!

Antoinette
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

FareHarbor Daily User

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

I am very happy with FareHarbor! I like that there is no monthly fee that I have to pay and the fees that my customers have to pay are small.

I like the ease of the software and how quickly I am able to get a response from the support team when needed.

I wish the colors were more vibrant on the booking calendar. I have 3 separate escape rooms and the current color scheme is hard to distinct the difference between each room in the booking calendar.

Xola

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

I was paying a monthly fee with Bookeo and their customer service team was based out of Austrailia, so any time I had a question or issue it would take days to get resolved. FareHarbor is also a lot more user friendly and easier to get around in.

Bookeo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The gentleman whom originally reached out to me was very helpful and offered a remote tour of FareHarbor. He told me the switch from Bookeo would be easy and quick and that FareHarbor would take care of all of the details. It was a quick and easy transition!

Hi Antoinette -

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear you have had a great experience working with our team, from our Sales team to our Support!

We appreciate your feedback about the colors on the booking calendar! Be on the lookout for our Product & Feature release emails as our team is always looking for ways to enhance the customer experience in our Dashboard.

Mindy

Quick, effective and supported

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

I've found the customer service to be amazing. I've interacted with two people [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who are professional, knowledgeable and get the job done. I thought it was overreaching to think that after submitting my information that I would be up and running in a week. I was gladly proven wrong. The set u and training went smoothly and I'm in business!!

It seems as if all of the possible customer scenarios have been thought out. Everything is customizable on the backend and looks really user friendly on both the back end dashboard and the front end user interface.

I don't have enough time using the software to be able to identify anything that I don't like.

Squarespace und Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The robustness of the booking engine can't be compared. FareHarbor has built a solid and complete product. I was overwhelmed and frustrated as I tried to DIY it on Eventbrite and SquareSpace. No need to struggle - FareHarbor did the initial set up which saved me countless hours of watching how to videos and figuring out all of the settings. I've had initial training and know that I can ask for 24/7 customer service support as I use and become proficient with the platform. I am amazed that there wasn't an up front set up fee and think that the terms are very fair. I couldn't get credit card processing through Stripe cheaper anywhere else. FareHarbor's plugin to my website immediately give it credibility and builds trust for customers. This is critical because my business is a start-up and the brand is as of yet unknown. I'm so grateful to have found FareHarbor.

Hi Mindy -

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are glad to hear you had a smooth transition and your positive experience with our team!

FareHarbor was designed for tours and activities and we are thrilled to know you are taking advantage of our software's robust features and functionalities.

We look forward to growing this partnership! If you have any questions, our amazing Support team is available 24/7!

Sean
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FareHarbor has been the best reservation system I've used and the customer service is...

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

FareHarbor is easy to use, great for growing your business and I cannot emphasize enough how amazing everyone that works at FareHarbor is. I would expect that I'd annoy/frustrate them as often as I call them requesting them to change this or to change that. They even made my new website for me after seeing that I was having some success with there program on my previous DIY site. Great Program, Great Company. Thank all y'all at FH! Big shout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all the help recently, as well as all of the staff who've helped me over the years.

I love how the software program and app truly works. Everything that the company say works, works. With other reservation systems I tried, there mustve had some issues with the program or something because alot of stuff would randomly not work or do the wrong thing etc etc. The platform is also very aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, and always evolving/growing/staying up-to-date with the newest features available. Doesn't cost you as the business anything!

There is really nothing much to complain about with FareHarbor. Of course, in a dream world, there would be a cpl/few things I really wish that could be changed and/or part of the program.

I wish I could remember what some of them were at this moment, but I can remember that 'connecting a liability waiver' to my FH bookings/items etc was not as hi-tech as I woulda guessed. The waiver app partnership Fh has is with Smartwaivers. From all m research, seems like a pretty good setup but it costs too much for my business because of the large # of waivers used/month etc (in my opinion of course). And it's not just smartwaivers, most all of the good waiver app's out there are similarly priced, but as i said, expensive per month if you use a lot of waivers.

In Fareharbor's defense, they have been super super helpful over the years coming up with ideas for me on how I can set up and complete waivers with our customers for free etc. Unfortunately from what I've found, the ways you can accomplish having a waiver system in your booking for free are not nearly as professional or legally strong as if you were to just use the 'Smartwaivers' connection or any of the other professional waivers, like the one I've been using for the last year or so which is a little bit cheaper called 'Waiver Electronic'.

The obvious one complaint is that FH charges customers who make a booking online (on my website for example) a 6% fee, totally seperate and additional to any tax, which adds up!

Hi Sean -

We hope that you are well and want to thank you for taking the time to write this review about FareHarbor. We are thrilled to hear the impact that our software and Support team have contributed to your business growth. Giving you the tools to grow your business will always be a priority for us and we are happy to help in any way we can, so please never hesitate to call.

We appreciate your feedback on our existing features & partnerships and will be surer to relay that to our internal teams.

Overall, we have truly enjoyed our partnership with you these last few years and look forward to many more!

André
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very feature-rich & easy to use!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

- You get a beautiful overview of the day, week and month. You know exactly what's happening, who's handling it and what resources are being used;
- Flexibility is a big plus with their 'availabilities' concept. Lets us adjust the schedule in order to optimise operations with incredible ease;
- Filters that let you build your custom calendar (and save it!) are brilliant. You only see what you want to/need to see;
- Reports are highly customisable;
- Fantastic support.

- Needs work on the invoicing module, currently too basic
- API features should be expanded to allow more custom development
- Overall design could be a bit more flat/modern, not at all bad though

Support & Features

Checkfront

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The flexibility that their 'availabilities' concept allows. With FareHarbor, the system does not limit the optimisation of your operations; The ability to build your own custom calendar.

Hi Andre -

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are so happy to hear that FareHarbor has made a positive impact on your business and that you have been able to take full advantage of all the software's features and functionalities.

We look forward to sharing many more years of success.

Guillaume

A powerful channel manager

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

SeaZen has growed X3 every year since its first business year 2017 and may reach the break-even point in phase with our forecast. FH is a key partner for this success.

Our objective for the future is still to grow. We are currently working into developing a brand licence. We wish to open more solar powered boat club. I hope this will be the opportunity to reinforce our partnership with FH.

I had a previous IT experience before creating my start-up. I found in FH a high level of quality of the support and of the functionalities available.

The 5% commission is great to start a partnership when you are start-upper. It might become an issue when the business volume will reach a certain threshold.
I was already using Stripe before working with FH. I was sure to have the best price in direct with them. Now all the business volume comes though FH and we are based upon an average commission rate. I can't check if this rate might have evolved in my interest if I was going to stay in direct with Stripe.

Rezdy, Regiondo und TrekkSoft

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

Bokun was lacking a function to manage a shared ressource (a boat) used by several tour. Lack of quality of the support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The 5% commission is great when you are a start-up. You have a limited risk. I read last year an article saying Booking just invested in FH. I though this was a warranty of powerful backup for FH coming from a world leader in travel industry. I thought also this might help us to develop our business with the OTA Booking.com (this didn't came in fact).

Hi Guillaume -

We appreciate the time you took to write this review! We are thrilled to hear that both the software and our support team has exceeded expectations!

It is amazing to see the growth SeaZen has experienced and we look forward to many more years of growth.

Melissa
  • Branche: Sport

Terrible Support- Has cost my business money

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

The first year was great. The second season I only needed a copy of the calendar I previously had, but after working with support- for months, or trying to because you never get the same support person, they still have not fixed my availability and it’s costing my business money every day. We are a small seasonal operation and only have a few months of operations that are crucial for the entire year. The fact they cannot get my calendar off availability accurate is unacceptable for a booking platform of this magnitude. I foresee a dark future for this company, they have horrible customer service, confused support agents, even after they give you a dedicated agent, what’s the point if they don’t care to understand the problems or follow through with fixing them?

I would never recommend Fareharbor to anyone if you care about your business- because Fareharbor doesn’t!! Highly disappointed in the lack of service.

The look of the interface. That’s the only good thing about the software, but if it’s not functional, it’s not worth it.

super can’t seem to complete a request, even when it’s costing my business.

Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Strong customer service and easy to use software

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Its certainly cut out any of the occasional blips I used to have with my previous custom built booking system so it has given me peace of mind. I initially was concerned that customers would be put off by the booking fee but I haven't noticed a drop in purchases.
The site has been robust and customer service has been top notch with one exception when Fareharbor took a long time to deal with a GDPR request. I have been assured that this will not happen again.
So overall I would recommend Fareharbor.

It feels pretty intuitive and is targeted towards the tour industry so pretty much all of the features I require are already here.

Very little to be honest. Occasionally something comes up but their customer service department helps out pretty swiftly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

Primarily as the booking system appeared to be fully focused on the tour industry. Also the independent reviews were far superior than any other company I looked at. Finally, the one month contract break was a good incentive at the start while other booking companies wanted to tie us down for a longer period.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Matt - we are so glad to hear that FareHarbor has brought some ease into your business operations over at Fun London Tours! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, and don't hesitate if anything should come up in the future.

Ross

Love this platform!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Very, very positive. From the very first call to redeveloping my website, FareHarbor have been instrumental in the success of my business which may not have happened so easily with my previous set up.

Easy to use.
Customer service is beyond excellent!
Account manager is available to work on constantly improving and updating how i use the system.

None really. Maybe a method to follow up tbose who almost complete a booking but don't.

Rezgo

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

Customer support. Ease of use and look of the FareHarbor system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The people that I talked to.

Hi Ross -

We are so happy to hear the impact FareHarbor has made on you and your business. It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience working with us and will share your comments with our teams.

Thanks again!

Elizabeth

I can's say enough about Fare Harbor

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

People had to call to book before and I think I lost a lot of clients because of this. Now they can just browse and buy

There are so many things to like about this software.

1. No out of pocket expenses. Taking a booking fee gives FH an incentive to help you make more money. At first I was leery about charging the booking fee to my clients, but no one have complained about it (or frankly even noticed).
2. Ease of use (and when it's not, customer service will do it for you)!
3. Works on phone, not an app, but with a mobile browser which work great. Not sure I need an app, most of my work is on a laptop anyway.
4. Customer service is always on and ready to help and quick to get done what you need.
5. Putting it online was seamless and pretty easy. I got out of the box with the basics and was able to add on as I went!
6. Feedback from my clients about the simplicity of the check out process.

Like I said, so many great things! So happy with my decision.

Nothing so far! I may find some as I grow, but at this time none!

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The biggest reason I went with FareHarbor was the no up front fees. I'm a small (new) business and Thryve was my other top choice, but they wanted $800-$1200 per year! My revenue is only a few grand per year right now, so that was a deal breaker!

Hi Elizabeth!
Thank you for taking the time to recap your experience with FareHarbor. It is so great to hear you are making the most out of all the services we offer and we can't wait to see where we can grow together. If you think of anything we can improve on going forward, please never hesitate to reach out!

Thanks again!

Brenda
  • Branche: Sport

BEST RESERVATIONS software out there for Tour Providers

Bewertet am 27.1.2023

I love fareharbor. Recently explored PeekPro but right at the end of the setup, Fareharbor reached out to me and showed me that what I was seeking from Peek was right there. Just didnt know it. I recommend it to all the tour providers who ask.

Ive been with Fareharbor since they were a small group starting out in Hawaii. It has evolved over time to be more powerful than before. I like best that they receive their revenue from the credit card transaction. Thus if we have no transaction, there is no cost.

Doesn't handle multi day rates well. I would love for it to integrate with more apps that I use. Also, doesnt support retail add-ons well (Point of Sale)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

It has everything I need to run my business and keep my team organized

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

We love to hear your positive review! We also appreciate hearing your 'cons' — we cannot improve without hearing this feedback from our clients.

Iwa
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Excellent

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

So easy. I run two businesses using the FareHarbor platform. They are constantly adding new features and making it better!

Amazing customer service. Real people on the phone to help 24/7. Easy program to learn with lots of custom options.

It costs the person who books online 6%, which can be quite a lot when a private charter is a couple thousand dollars.

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

We needed something bigger than we were using before.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The customer service is truly amazing. Plus peek called me a million times and it was super annoying

Aloha Iwa!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We love hearing about how everything from our customer support to current software features allows you to run both of your businesses smoothly. We're constantly aiming to improve on our feature offerings, so if any suggestions come to mind in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.
Mahalo!

Andrea

Perfect product

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

Costumer care and price are the best things

Nothing so far is everything perfect....

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

TrekkSoft has an awful costumer care and for an small business like ours TrekkSoft cost a lot we payed more than 2500€ in a year. So fare with FareHarbor we paid nothing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

Price, we work with affiliate like GYG or viator and Fare Harbor has no commission rate for this bookings

Hi Andrea -

Thanks for sharing this review! We are glad to hear the transition over to FareHarbor has been smooth and look forward to growing your business.

Helen
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Event based booking software based on a fee charging model

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Online booking and payments are taken care of through Fareharbor. My payments are received through Stripe which initially took nearly a week to be received by my bank, that appears to have changed recently with payments appearing a working day or two after booking.

The account managers are very keen to help and I can imagine that it is an excellent solution for the many businesses who run tours and experiences. It's just not perfect for mine which seems to need corporate levels of functionality and flexibility at a budget price.

As soon as you are signed up you will be assigned a participative account manager to help you through set up with ideas on how to make your site and sales better. They and the support team are responsive to requests and changes. The user interface choice is quite good but like most online options it relies on great images for best effect.

You can manage your own events and many of the standard options are accessible to you the user if you need or want them to be.

All the support and set up is free of charge.

My business is small and flexible. I tend to prefer to set up my own bookings and classes myself which means that I keep coming up against something else I need to ask them to do for me. Despite being a very small business my needs are complex, I want to be able to set up a course that runs on multiple days but that are not necessarily consecutive and for those to be in my calendar when I check. Although the system caters for consecutive days, it requires a really grubby work around for anything else.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Hi Helen - thank you so much for taking the time to leave FareHarbor some great feedback. We appreciate your partnership and always strive to make FareHarbor a platform that works for everyone no matter the size of your business. We are always looking for ways to improve, so your feedback will definitely be passed along to the team. Thank you again, and never hesitate to reach out!

Elisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful and friendly staff; this software solves so many problems for us!

Bewertet am 3.5.2017

Online bookings 24/7 is huge for us. Fewer phone calls and a greater ability to focus on providing the product rather than selling.

It has tremendous functionality. It can be used with very simple business models, as well as very complex ones. I use it for three different companies. One is very basic, bare-bones. The other two are extremely complex, so I have been digging into the myriad of features and functionality over the past three months as we launched it for the two more complex companies. There is a lot to learn for the more complicated businesses (as expected), but once I figured it all out, it all makes sense and I am able to really maximize the functionality.

The staff is very responsive and always there to help with questions, problems, and even assigning tasks to them.

In addition to providing booking software, they also designed new websites for me for free, which increased the company's visibility online, so our sales have increased. The also have a free online call center (I haven't made use of this yet).

They are constantly rolling out new and better upgrades.

I am extremely happy with this product and with the staff behind it.

FareHarbor charges the customer 6% of the gross for online bookings (the customer isn't charged this 6% if they call in and book directly over the phone). I'd like to have the option to absorb that 6% on our end so the customer doesn't pay it. The closest we can get is to offer a 6% online booking discount, but I would prefer the option of allowing us to absorb a portion or all of that 6% on the back end instead.

That being said, until I started typing this review, I've never thought of asking them if they would be willing to implement an option like this! I'll be asking tomorrow. Knowing they are constantly improving the product and they do take customer suggestions seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if they consider doing this in the future.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Thanks for the lovely and detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours.

Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions!

Thanks again,
Becca

Addyson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great reservations system from the first season

Bewertet am 12.8.2016

Implementing Fareharbor as a new program went really well, thanks entirely to the exceptional customer service support (shout-out to Raleigh and Mikaela). They were always available by phone and email and training went very smoothly. I was thoroughly impressed that Mikaela was involved and aware of events occurring within our department, and sent her condolences and her support. Because of this, Fareharbor feels more like a partnership than a "client" type relationship.
The actual program is very user-friendly which was a significant selling point for me. It is also easily implemented across other departments at our resort. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the functionality and overall performance of Fareharbor.

It is very user friendly for front-end staff
Mobile version is great
Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL and they have a thorough knowledge of the program.
Permissions are easily customized across users. This was a huge bonus, and has been very helpful so we can limit access to those who do not need it.
Affiliate set-up is easy, and has a very fluid application. I have been very pleased with how we are able to implement partnerships with this program.
They are consistently working to update the program.

Discounts are not easily implemented. We consistently have to find "work arounds"
The automated emails do not allow for customization. Different departments use the automated confirmation email, but the resort address and contact information HAS to remain the same across departments. It makes it difficult for guests to contact us.
Smartwaiver is minimally integrated. Our last reservation system automatically imported name, height, and weight from the waivers. This was a huge perk, and did not come with Fareharbor. We were promised that programming would work on it, but we have not seen results.
There were not P2P Card readers for the desktop version of Fareharbor. Because of this, we had to purchase 3 iPads and use the mobile app in order to be PCI compliant for customer credit card security.
Invoicing has to be done manually. It cannot be scheduled to happen automatically each month.

Kathleen

FAREHABOR IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE COMPETITION

Bewertet am 15.11.2015

We vetted about six of the top online tour booking companies for our walking tour business in Manhattan and FareHarbor stood out far and above the rest. We immediately signed on after the conference call and looked no further. We were so impressed with FareHarbor’s customer management system which met all the criteria we were looking for including the flexibility of being able to use the system for cash on the spot sales, all the bells and whistles related to communicating with our customers with customizable booking confirmation and reminder e-mails, alert e-mails for weather, customer database, less clicks till purchase, fast and easy, good calendar layouts, etc. Cost was extremely important to us and FareHarbor had the lowest processing rate out there. It was an intuitive decision that we would be happy working with FareHarbor but we have been really blown away by what a uniquely smart company FareHarbor is. Since we spoke to many of their competitors we could easily see the difference in how FareHarbor operates. We come from a Fortune 100 company background and FareHarbor embraces the same attributes of continuous improvement, flawless execution and outstanding customer service that are hallmarks of a great company. FareHarbor gets a ten in the trust department. We trust the folks at FareHarbor to do the right things fortheir customers and continue to keep ahead of the curve and upgrade technology and services as they become available in the future. We value this company as a strategic partner going forward to grow our business. The company culture is outstanding and we know they mean it when they say “we do well when you do well”. They get this symbiotic relationship between our business and their business in a way that their competitors do not in our opinion. And the biggest bonus is that FareHarbor has the absolutely nicest people working for them. It is just a pleasure to deal with all the folks at FareHarbor.
Kathleen Kavanagh
NYC Street Smart Tours

FareHarbor is a great company to partner with if you have a tour or activity business.
Customer support is outstanding.
Good customer feedback on ease of use.
Excellent database.
Easy and flexible system.
Allows us to do cash sales on the spot.
Flawlessly connects us to our customers.
We really appreciate their low processing cost.

So far we have not found any cons

Hi Kathleen,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We are so lucky to be working with NYC Street Smart Tours, and it means the world to us that you feel the same.

Thank you for all of your positive feedback from software functionality to your trust in us as a partner. We look forward to growing with you, and are excited to share all the innovative features that our product team will be releasing in the future.

Lauren

Saba
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best Reservation Software + Awesome Customer Support Team!

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

There is tremendous support from the FareHarbor team to ensure that things are operating properly and moving forward. They value a tour business no matter how small or large. There are team members who have specific expertise in the online digital world(ex. SEO specialist, partnerships).

The Support Team members are friendly, knowledgeable and always willing to help resolve an issue before ending the call. Customer Support is open 24/7 /365!!!

My website was created and is hosted by FareHarbor— all at no charge. What an amazing perk! I love having control over editing my website. It’s a HUGE plus to not pay a developer to do the edits.

FareHarbor rocks the booking reservation software world!

FareHarbor is the #1 booking software in the tourism industry! It is the absolute BEST company for tour operators to partner with for reservation software. They are on the cutting edge of reservation technology and have experienced astonishing growth since launching in 2013.

I've been onboard with Fare Harbor for almost two years now. My sales have increased ever since I joined. My Account Manager is so supportive of me and my business and gives me strategic advice based on a Google Analytics report.

One task in particular could have fewer steps: changing the date of a tour.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Aloha Saba! Thanks so much for your honest review! It is important to us that we have a team that is just as fast, powerful and adaptable as our software.
We value your partnership and its important to us that you have the tools and resources to grow your business!

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just finished our first busy season with FareHarbor

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

We just finished our first busy season with FareHarbor. We use it for Kayak Tour and Kayak Rental reservations. We use The Booking Ninja for our phone support, and they are experts on FareHarbor (they recommended it to us). Between the two companies, we now are freed from answering phones, and can focus on making our tours the best they can possibly be. There are cheaper solutions out there, but they lacked some of the rich features that we needed.

Here are my comments:
' Very powerful tool ' the only one that we found that could handle our need to seamlessly share kayaks between tours and rentals. This let us move our kayak rental reservations to the web, saving us a lot of work on our end.
' Not as intuitive as some other options. Some of the more powerful features work, but are not easy to understand from my end. Fortunately, we use 'The Booking Ninja' for our phone reservations, and they are experts on FareHarbor, and handle most day to day modifications for us. The FareHarbor staff did the original setup and handles any modifications that are beyond the Booking Ninja's capabilities, so the complexity is not as big a problem as we feared.
' Tool is steadily improving with new capabilities. These improvements have let us handle more complex scenarios without having to jump through hoops.
' Support has been very responsive. We work through our representative for most things, but can also simply call or email the support team.

Very powerful features. This lets us handle our most complex needs. This is why we moved to FareHarbor.

Some of the powerful features are hidden from the casual user, so it is not always intuitive when a change is needed. Fortunately, we can just let The Booking Ninja or FareHarbor support know what we need, and they will do the necessary changes.

Anthony

FareHarbor is a life-saver!

Bewertet am 5.5.2017

FareHarbor is the single best software purchase I have made for my business. It has streamlined my whole booking procedure. I was using an antiquated system - trading countless emails with guests and chasing leads non-stop. FareHarbor is so much more efficient and saves me countless hours. Moreover, FareHarbor's software can be tailor suited to your individual business needs. FareHarbor has allowed me to capture all necessary customer information and forms upfront! In addition, as a web-based application, I can access my booking calendar from anywhere in the world that has internet connection - so I am always connected no matter where I go. However, the best part about FareHarbor is the customer support and help! There 24/7 phone support is amazing - and it's real people, not automated. When I transitioned to this new software, I relied heavily on the helpline support - they are fabulous! Also a special thanks to one of the customer representative in the Channel Development team who has worked so hard on my behalf training my agents on how to use the software system!! She is the best!

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings

Wow, Anthony! This review is awesome. Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

We're so excited to hear that FareHarbor has helped streamline your business processes and that our customer support has been helpful!

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again.
Becca

Andrea

friendly software

perfect they help me also with my website

perfect they help me also with my website

you can adapte to every kind of needs. They offer me a lot of solution to share my tours lso with my uppliers

they are not so clear at the beginning but probably I do not understand well

Rezgo und TrekkSoft

they are not clear

bookingkit

Hi Andrea -

We are glad to hear you have been able to take advantage of FareHarbor's robust functionality to adapt to your needs. If there is anything you need assistance on or would like another training, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our Support Team is 24/7 and would love to connect!