FareHarbor

Für mobile Geräte geeignete Reservierungssoftware

(1.047)

Sortieren nach

Bill

Fareharbor has been one of the best business decision we have ever made.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Makes signing up for our programs easier for our clients and easier for us to manage.

Fareharbor is totally customer focused. They work to help us grow our business. You hear businesses say these things but usually they are only looking to grow their business. Fareharbor's customer support is the best we have ever used. Most of the service is easy to use but when you need that extra help, Fareharbor is always there to help with staff that are professional and know the product well. They both save us money and at the same time help us grow our business and make more profits.

The bottom line is if you have a business that takes reservations, you should be using Fareharbor.

While I think the service is easy to use, I hope (and know) it will get easier and move powerful each month. Fareharbor is constantly updating the service and the updates are mostly transparent to us and to our clients. I really don't have anything even a little negative to say about Fareharbor.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Okay, this might just be our new favorite review! Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate it. It makes us happy to hear that our customer focus shines through. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our support team is always available!

• Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works for basic needs, but has gaps

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

Overall we are booking field trips, tours, and other events. There are multiple users and multiple locations that we are all trying to book within. In the event we are all paying very close attention to what is going on everywhere, we can manage with no problems, however, if we are very busy or someone is very stressed to get something on Fareharbor in a hurry, it is possible to double book something without Fareharbor having any warning.

Features that I like most include that a hold can be placed on dates and times by utilizing Private Headlines. New bookings for contacts are very convenient as well as rebooking and cancellations. Plenty of places for notes and the ability to run reports for those various reports. Love all the freedom to program what you want when creating an event, especially when it comes to what information you want to collect from the registrant.

The load times are extremely slow. In addition, the program will allow overlapping event reservations utilizing the same resources without telling the user. This can allow double booking of the same location, despite what resources are marked when setting up the event. This is a major problem. There is also the inability to delete several bookings for the contact during the same Order. This is annoying and time consuming when the order has 10+ bookings.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello - thank you for taking the time to write this honest review of your experience with FareHarbor.

It is great to know you've been able to take advantage of our features and customization.

Regarding your resources and overlapping event reservations, please reach out to our 24/7 Support team! We can review your current set up and provide any recommendations for optimizing your existing resources.

Sandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Over-promised and Under-performed compared to Other Top Booking Software

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Fareharbor called us almost every week for 18 months trying to get us to switch to our software. The sales rep. kept insisting that if we switched we would see a big increase in our sales revenue. So, we were eager to see that happen in the first month of our 5 month high season. However, the first month, there was no increase, it was almost exactly the same. Then the next two months, which are the highest revenue months of the year for our company actually saw a sharp decrease in sales. One month was $10K less than the previous year, and the other month was over $20k less than the previous year. There was nothing about Fareharbor that actually made guests want to book more. Their product is just complicated and not better. The reason they have more reviews and customers than the other companies is due to their relentless, downright irritating sales tactics. They wear you down with calls until you just agree.

I would like to add that in the months I have described above, our company also spent 2 times more on marketing than in the previous year. I mention this because when I told Fareharbor they had not lived up to their guarantee of more sales, their response was to tell me they could not tell me how to do marketing, and they suggested it was to our lack of competence in that realm. But as mentioned, we spent twice as much and worked equally hard. When we have a chance, we will change software systems. We would not recommend Fareharbor to other companies.

The user experience for the guests who are booking seems good.

Everything is complicated. From set-up to all the confounded reporting options, it is just all too much. Not user-friendly from the point of view of the tour operators dashboard. It is nearly impossible to set-up or edit your own tours. The gift-card option is ugly and not a good sell for our company. We sold way more gift cards with our other software.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sandra - Thank you for your honest feedback. Open and honest communication with our clients is very important to us and we deeply regret the experience that you had. Although you did not find FareHarbor to be the solution you were looking for, we would hate for you to leave with a bitter taste. If you have additional feedback you'd like to share please feel free to reach us at (855) 495-5551.
Otherwise, we wish you and the BK Adventure team continued success and hope for another opportunity to earn back your business.

André
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very feature-rich & easy to use!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

- You get a beautiful overview of the day, week and month. You know exactly what's happening, who's handling it and what resources are being used;
- Flexibility is a big plus with their 'availabilities' concept. Lets us adjust the schedule in order to optimise operations with incredible ease;
- Filters that let you build your custom calendar (and save it!) are brilliant. You only see what you want to/need to see;
- Reports are highly customisable;
- Fantastic support.

- Needs work on the invoicing module, currently too basic
- API features should be expanded to allow more custom development
- Overall design could be a bit more flat/modern, not at all bad though

Bókun

Support & Features

Checkfront

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The flexibility that their 'availabilities' concept allows. With FareHarbor, the system does not limit the optimisation of your operations; The ability to build your own custom calendar.

Hi Andre -

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are so happy to hear that FareHarbor has made a positive impact on your business and that you have been able to take full advantage of all the software's features and functionalities.

We look forward to sharing many more years of success.

Guillaume
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

A powerful channel manager

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

SeaZen has growed X3 every year since its first business year 2017 and may reach the break-even point in phase with our forecast. FH is a key partner for this success.

Our objective for the future is still to grow. We are currently working into developing a brand licence. We wish to open more solar powered boat club. I hope this will be the opportunity to reinforce our partnership with FH.

I had a previous IT experience before creating my start-up. I found in FH a high level of quality of the support and of the functionalities available.

The 5% commission is great to start a partnership when you are start-upper. It might become an issue when the business volume will reach a certain threshold.
I was already using Stripe before working with FH. I was sure to have the best price in direct with them. Now all the business volume comes though FH and we are based upon an average commission rate. I can't check if this rate might have evolved in my interest if I was going to stay in direct with Stripe.

Rezdy, Regiondo und TrekkSoft

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

Bokun was lacking a function to manage a shared ressource (a boat) used by several tour. Lack of quality of the support

Bókun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The 5% commission is great when you are a start-up. You have a limited risk. I read last year an article saying Booking just invested in FH. I though this was a warranty of powerful backup for FH coming from a world leader in travel industry. I thought also this might help us to develop our business with the OTA Booking.com (this didn't came in fact).

Hi Guillaume -

We appreciate the time you took to write this review! We are thrilled to hear that both the software and our support team has exceeded expectations!

It is amazing to see the growth SeaZen has experienced and we look forward to many more years of growth.

Camilo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic booking system and team

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

The effectiveness of my systems and processes have been improved by 100%. The website design and 24/7 support have been more than expected. The SEO and marketing advice it's been fantastic. Thanks to Fareharbor my company improves every day. It's been a great experience in many aspects of my business. Many thanks to all the Fareharbor team.

This software has helped me in so many ways to grow my business in the tourism industry. The dashboard is very intuitive and user-friendly. Their support couldn't be more amazing, these guys are available 24/7 and super kind. They will always do their best to solve your problems or help you with absolutely anything you ask for. You can contact them over email or phone. It is very unlikely to find the perfect company but Fareharbor deserves this title. Today my company is far more efficient and profitable than a couple of years ago when I was not using them. They have helped me with web design, SEO advice, marketing advice and everything related to the daily operations of my tours. It is a 5 stars company and software. Highly recommended.

Nothing, it's pretty much amazing, I can't complain.

Hi Camilo -

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of FareHarbor. We are thrilled to hear the impact that our teams and software have made on growing your business. We will be sure to pass along your high praises internally.

We look forward to many more years of success! Thank you

Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Strong customer service and easy to use software

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Its certainly cut out any of the occasional blips I used to have with my previous custom built booking system so it has given me peace of mind. I initially was concerned that customers would be put off by the booking fee but I haven't noticed a drop in purchases.
The site has been robust and customer service has been top notch with one exception when Fareharbor took a long time to deal with a GDPR request. I have been assured that this will not happen again.
So overall I would recommend Fareharbor.

It feels pretty intuitive and is targeted towards the tour industry so pretty much all of the features I require are already here.

Very little to be honest. Occasionally something comes up but their customer service department helps out pretty swiftly.

TrekkSoft

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

Primarily as the booking system appeared to be fully focused on the tour industry. Also the independent reviews were far superior than any other company I looked at. Finally, the one month contract break was a good incentive at the start while other booking companies wanted to tie us down for a longer period.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Matt - we are so glad to hear that FareHarbor has brought some ease into your business operations over at Fun London Tours! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, and don't hesitate if anything should come up in the future.

Ross

Love this platform!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Very, very positive. From the very first call to redeveloping my website, FareHarbor have been instrumental in the success of my business which may not have happened so easily with my previous set up.

Easy to use.
Customer service is beyond excellent!
Account manager is available to work on constantly improving and updating how i use the system.

None really. Maybe a method to follow up tbose who almost complete a booking but don't.

Rezgo

Warum FareHarbor gewählt wurde

Customer support. Ease of use and look of the FareHarbor system.

TrekkSoft

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The people that I talked to.

Hi Ross -

We are so happy to hear the impact FareHarbor has made on you and your business. It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience working with us and will share your comments with our teams.

Thanks again!

Patrick
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Taking my business Footsteps in Northumberland up a gear or two

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

For a long time, I struggled with booking and payment systems with a mix of cash, cheque, PayPal and no affordable card payment system. FareHarbor solved all of that in one neat package and it functions extremely well. In addition, FareHarbor helped to build a new company website which has seen a step change in the way I do business.

It has put in one place all of my products, reviews and payment options in one place and simplified the booking and payment process for my customers. The customer support is terrific.

I have yet to discover any issues with the software, which could be described as a dislike

Hey Patrick!

Thanks for writing such a great review! It is amazing to see how quickly FareHarbor has made an impact on your business by streamlining the booking process and your offerings.

We look forward to growing this partnership and many years of success!

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

I can's say enough about Fare Harbor

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

People had to call to book before and I think I lost a lot of clients because of this. Now they can just browse and buy

There are so many things to like about this software.

1. No out of pocket expenses. Taking a booking fee gives FH an incentive to help you make more money. At first I was leery about charging the booking fee to my clients, but no one have complained about it (or frankly even noticed).
2. Ease of use (and when it's not, customer service will do it for you)!
3. Works on phone, not an app, but with a mobile browser which work great. Not sure I need an app, most of my work is on a laptop anyway.
4. Customer service is always on and ready to help and quick to get done what you need.
5. Putting it online was seamless and pretty easy. I got out of the box with the basics and was able to add on as I went!
6. Feedback from my clients about the simplicity of the check out process.

Like I said, so many great things! So happy with my decision.

Nothing so far! I may find some as I grow, but at this time none!

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FareHarbor

The biggest reason I went with FareHarbor was the no up front fees. I'm a small (new) business and Thryve was my other top choice, but they wanted $800-$1200 per year! My revenue is only a few grand per year right now, so that was a deal breaker!

Hi Elizabeth!
Thank you for taking the time to recap your experience with FareHarbor. It is so great to hear you are making the most out of all the services we offer and we can't wait to see where we can grow together. If you think of anything we can improve on going forward, please never hesitate to reach out!

Thanks again!

Jenny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cannot fault the support from FareHarbor staff

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Absolutely fantastic.

FareHarbor enables so many different options and if we find it difficult to navigate anything, the support is quick, efficient and practical. Our site was easily adapted to deal with so many changes through the Covid pandemic and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.

Sometimes it's complex to work out how to change things but the support is so good we just ask for help - and they sort it!

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jenny - thank you for sharing this review, we love working with you and the Kiah Wilderness Tours team.

We are glad we were able to help you and the team navigate some of the obstacles throughout the COVID pandemic and we are always available to help!

Eric
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

FareHarbor is a full-featured reservation system that has great customer support.

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

I chose FareHarbor largely because they had an API connection with LIVN, which represents a large reseller that I wanted to do business with. When I got to know the system better I found that it had lots of other helpful features. The system is quite complex, and I had trouble building things myself, but the support team is great and has understood and solved each one of my problems quickly and thoroughly.

I don't want to pass fees on to the customer and there doesn't seem to be an option to change it. This means that my tour products are actually more expensive to book direct after fees than to book through resellers.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great feedback. So happy to hear your enjoying the API connection with LIVN!

Steve
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Fareharbor Prioritises Marketing Itself above its Customers

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

Fareharbor offers a great booking service aside from the limitations mentioned.

Customer service was excellent for installation and has been great for trouble shooting ongoing issues. Backend of the software is quite intuitive.

We selected and installed Fareharbour over Rezdy but one of the big disadvantages I see with Fareharbor relates to branding. Our website has a dark theme and Fareharbor currently does not have any flexibility to move beyond its white background booking windows (Rezdy does). This means our customers are jolted into a new environment once they click the book now button. The other issue is the only chance given to brand the pages is on the initial booking landing page, all subsequent booking pages are branded by Fareharbor logos and there is no option even to co-brand. I raised this with their developers and the response was sorry, its all hard coded. I then asked if I could have the fareharbour branding removed from the booking pages. Same deal, sorry, its all hard coded. For me this is not service orientated, we are the client and we should at least be able to choose if we want their logo presented, even if we have to pay a different rate. This would be important if you think that Fareharbor software gives your business a competitive advantage and you dont want to advertise to your competitors who provides your booking software. Bottom line seems that Fareharbor cares about their brand more than yours. That sux!

Fareharbors booking calendar cannot manage multi-day bookings very well. Our business runs courses that span over 4 weeks. The Fareharbor calendar can only publish a workaround that presents all dates as text on the course start date. Clunky!

Hi Steve -
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and providing us with your honest feedback.

Above all else, our priority is to grow your business. While the FareHarbor logo may pop up during the book form, the FareHarbor Lightframe is designed to create a streamlined buying experience for your customers that converts. As you mentioned, this hard-coded on our end, however this integration allows you to easily track sales sources and conversion metrics.

Regarding the multi-day bookings, while we understand there may be some current limitations, our Product Team is always looking for ways to expand on our current features and functionalities. Please be on the look out for our Product and Feature Release Announcements

Bridgette

Life Changing!

Bewertet am 9.7.2016

My husband and I co-own our tour and have been open for about 10 years. We currently have about 5-7 additional guides, depending on the season. As our tour grew, as well as our number of employees, it was impossible to stay on top of everything that needed to be done. Thanks to FareHarbor, we have been able to free up time, and begin to grow our tour again! Outside of our outstanding guides, nothing has helped us to grow and manage our tour as much as Fareharbor!

Easy to edit tours. Updating tour times and dates is simple. Guide assignment, helps us and the tour guides keep track of their schedule. Tour guides can check people in, and we can see it in live time. Cost is low and very much worth the money. Clean web integration, and it blends nicely within our website. Customer information is easily available and easy to change, rebook, refund, etc. Very easy to track past reservations and customer info. Top notch customer service; they have actually taken the time to create items specifically for our company.

On the cons, there are only a few items that honestly are tailored more to just my specific needs. I wish there were more restrictions for tour guides. I would like to prevent them from changing certain settings, especially the ability to change and see other tour guide info. My other request is for a wider range of reporting. I would specifically like to be able to see the monthly breakdown by: the tour guides who led the tour, as well as the number people on the tour, and the method of payment broken down by cash/cc. In other words, we need to see how much money the tour guide collected for one month and how many people attended their tours. A small amount of tech experience is helpful but not required.

Christopher
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Lightyears beyond Bookeo

Bewertet am 5.5.2017

Everything related to booking and reservation management, payment processing, etc.

Very deep, extensive functionality. It blows me away how much you can do with this software. The level of customization is mind boggling. We were formerly with Bookeo and it was alright, especially considering the low price, but it was quite simplistic and that caused us some frustrations. It was also pretty outdated in the user interface appearance.

Fareharbor booking interface looks very slick and it's a lot quicker for customers and reservationists to make bookings. The software on the backend is very powerful and well thought out. You get complete functionality on mobile and iPhone app that you do with desktop. Bookeo was frustrating how watered down their mobile version was. And they said they had zero interest in making an iPhone or Android app.

Fareharbor is a "full service" solution the likes of which I have never seen. They have a department that will create a new Wordpress website for you, a dept that works to set up affiliate access so third parties can book through the system without calling you. They integrate seamlessly with Viator/Expedia/etc. They have several teams of people that specialize in different areas. You get a ton of attention as a new customer and they take care of almost all the setup work. If you are the type that doesn't want to learn how to do any of this kinda stuff yourself or you don't have the time to, Fareharbor is a great solution. I was skeptical that any booking software could be THAT much better than another, but it really is.

I was very excited to hear about all the many impressive features they offer. What I didn't realize is that it takes a lot of effort to set them all up. Granted they can do ALL of the work for you, so you're in no way left on your own with any of it. But it does take time.

I'm a do-it-yourself kind of person; Bookeo was 100% do-it-yourself and I was fine with that. I'm the type of person that doesn't like asking for help or asking other people to do something for me. I want to figure it out and customize it myself. ...Fareharbor is NOT a do-it-yourself system. You will absolutely need their help for a lot of the features to get set up properly. I tried exploring on my own to set up some customization and there's no way you'd be able to figure out most of the feature setup on your own. To be fair, their software isn't designed to be that way, though. It's not a Squarespace/Wix/Bookeo style product. It's very customizable, and as such, you need their help.

It takes some time, dozens of phone calls and emails over the course of weeks (and months, as you fine-tune the deeper features). And there is a learning curve. But the depth of functionality and the extensiveness of their software is worth it in the end. Tech support team is great, always taking calls 24/7 (email response time is kinda slow though). Can't imagine anyone else being better. I see why they have so many customers.

Christopher,

Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our clients, and appreciate you taking the time to lay out your experience.

We're always looking to balance our catalog of features with overall ease-of-use. But know that we'll be here 24/7 while you learn your way around the more complicated features!

Thanks again,
Becca

Addyson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great reservations system from the first season

Bewertet am 12.8.2016

Implementing Fareharbor as a new program went really well, thanks entirely to the exceptional customer service support (shout-out to Raleigh and Mikaela). They were always available by phone and email and training went very smoothly. I was thoroughly impressed that Mikaela was involved and aware of events occurring within our department, and sent her condolences and her support. Because of this, Fareharbor feels more like a partnership than a "client" type relationship.
The actual program is very user-friendly which was a significant selling point for me. It is also easily implemented across other departments at our resort. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the functionality and overall performance of Fareharbor.

It is very user friendly for front-end staff
Mobile version is great
Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL and they have a thorough knowledge of the program.
Permissions are easily customized across users. This was a huge bonus, and has been very helpful so we can limit access to those who do not need it.
Affiliate set-up is easy, and has a very fluid application. I have been very pleased with how we are able to implement partnerships with this program.
They are consistently working to update the program.

Discounts are not easily implemented. We consistently have to find "work arounds"
The automated emails do not allow for customization. Different departments use the automated confirmation email, but the resort address and contact information HAS to remain the same across departments. It makes it difficult for guests to contact us.
Smartwaiver is minimally integrated. Our last reservation system automatically imported name, height, and weight from the waivers. This was a huge perk, and did not come with Fareharbor. We were promised that programming would work on it, but we have not seen results.
There were not P2P Card readers for the desktop version of Fareharbor. Because of this, we had to purchase 3 iPads and use the mobile app in order to be PCI compliant for customer credit card security.
Invoicing has to be done manually. It cannot be scheduled to happen automatically each month.

Kathleen

FAREHABOR IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE COMPETITION

Bewertet am 15.11.2015

We vetted about six of the top online tour booking companies for our walking tour business in Manhattan and FareHarbor stood out far and above the rest. We immediately signed on after the conference call and looked no further. We were so impressed with FareHarbor’s customer management system which met all the criteria we were looking for including the flexibility of being able to use the system for cash on the spot sales, all the bells and whistles related to communicating with our customers with customizable booking confirmation and reminder e-mails, alert e-mails for weather, customer database, less clicks till purchase, fast and easy, good calendar layouts, etc. Cost was extremely important to us and FareHarbor had the lowest processing rate out there. It was an intuitive decision that we would be happy working with FareHarbor but we have been really blown away by what a uniquely smart company FareHarbor is. Since we spoke to many of their competitors we could easily see the difference in how FareHarbor operates. We come from a Fortune 100 company background and FareHarbor embraces the same attributes of continuous improvement, flawless execution and outstanding customer service that are hallmarks of a great company. FareHarbor gets a ten in the trust department. We trust the folks at FareHarbor to do the right things fortheir customers and continue to keep ahead of the curve and upgrade technology and services as they become available in the future. We value this company as a strategic partner going forward to grow our business. The company culture is outstanding and we know they mean it when they say “we do well when you do well”. They get this symbiotic relationship between our business and their business in a way that their competitors do not in our opinion. And the biggest bonus is that FareHarbor has the absolutely nicest people working for them. It is just a pleasure to deal with all the folks at FareHarbor.
Kathleen Kavanagh
NYC Street Smart Tours

FareHarbor is a great company to partner with if you have a tour or activity business.
Customer support is outstanding.
Good customer feedback on ease of use.
Excellent database.
Easy and flexible system.
Allows us to do cash sales on the spot.
Flawlessly connects us to our customers.
We really appreciate their low processing cost.

So far we have not found any cons

Antwort von FareHarbor Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kathleen,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We are so lucky to be working with NYC Street Smart Tours, and it means the world to us that you feel the same.

Thank you for all of your positive feedback from software functionality to your trust in us as a partner. We look forward to growing with you, and are excited to share all the innovative features that our product team will be releasing in the future.

Lauren

MARK

Excellent Product & Fantastic Support

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Exceptional.

FareHarbor's ticketing system is perfectly suited to our walking tour business. It integrates with our online ticketing agents and provides a comprehensive range of functions which make running our business much easier than before. Their support are absolutely amazing in terms of response times, their skillsets and ability to troubleshoot. Their FAQ pages are genuinely helpful (a rare thing!), and we have had the same contract manager since the beginning who is genuinely interested and engaged with our business, which helps to reinforce our relationship. Their payment schedule is perfect for us and the platform is exceptionally stable, meaning we have never missed a sale.

We genuinely have nothing negative to say about it.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mark - thank you for the kind words! We love hearing about the positive experience you've had with FareHarbor and the great partnership we have been able to build on together. Never hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Thanks again!

Carly
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

A dream to work with

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

I have nothing but praise to sing for Farharbor. My account manager is very responsive and anything I ask for is executed promptly and efficiently. I certainly don't feel like a number and love the personal touch that Farharbor brings. My account manager offers marketing advice and tells us of new ways to increase sales as they appear on the market. The software is great and we have had no issues.

It works. The pages are quick to load. There is so much functionality. I love that rebooking is so easy as are refunds and amending bookings and payments.

I find with so much functionality it can be really difficult to navigate behind the scene and a little too complicated and time consuming to figure out where things are or how to set things up.

Hi Carly -

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review and your high praise of our team! Growing your business is our priority and always happy to talk through ways to streamline your operations and increase online bookings!

Mike
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bookings for Reindeer Farm tours

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

One of the best things about this company is their customer service. They are always available via phone or email to answer any questions I have, assist in setting up accounts for different items , or to lead me through solving problems I might encounter. Issues are resolved within a matter of minutes, not days or weeks.

With the onset of the COVID pandemic, it became necessary for me to schedule visits to the farm. I could no longer have hundreds of people there at a time. This software allowed me to very easily schedule visits, track the critical information for each guest in case contact tracing was necessary and send information out to everyone in the session or to individuals. The software also was seamlessly integrated with my banking accounts to take care of all of my financial transactions so that I could focus on the actual events instead of the financial aspects.

There was only one instance that I recall that could have been handled better. I had asked a question about how to set up a certain parameter. Immediately after I asked the question, they integrated my request into the software. At the time, I would have preferred that they walk me through how I could resolve the issue myself instead of resolving it for me. However, that experience revealed to me how fast they could fix my issues.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Mike - thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are happy that our Dashboard and Customer Support teams were able to help you navigate some the obstacles amidst the COVID pandemic.

We are in this together and will be there for you every step of the way! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Andrea

friendly software

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

perfect they help me also with my website

you can adapte to every kind of needs. They offer me a lot of solution to share my tours lso with my uppliers

they are not so clear at the beginning but probably I do not understand well

Rezgo und TrekkSoft

they are not clear

bookingkit

Hi Andrea -

We are glad to hear you have been able to take advantage of FareHarbor's robust functionality to adapt to your needs. If there is anything you need assistance on or would like another training, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our Support Team is 24/7 and would love to connect!

Pam
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Almost through season 1 with FareHarbor. Wonderful to receive reservations during off hours.

Bewertet am 8.9.2017

Online bookings available 24/7 with no worry of overbooking.

Pros: It is great to be live online and allow guests to reserve at their convenience with no chance of overbooking. It is wonderful to be able to see what is happening to reservations while at home or on the go. Customer service is always very friendly and helpful. All of our staff has liked the ease of booking and check-in. We were very happy when they unrolled the shopping cart feature. We were with our old reservation system for many years, but have found it pretty easy to adapt. Report section has a lot helpful information.

There is a learning curve to creating and changing items. I have found it easier to call customer support for some of the big changes. Discount application could be better. We have some fees that can't be discounted so have to manually add the discount to every person instead of once for the group. Time consuming when making a large reservation. We have also found that loading large reservations is slow. While you can schedule staff, there is no clock-in/clock-out feature which would be great for hourly employees. We would also love for guests to be able to see and adjust their reservations and for FareHarbor to build an online store that integrates into the system. Needs better integration with SmartWaiver.

Hi Pam,

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback. We appreciate it, and are looking forward to an even bigger and better season two!

Lucas

Changed Our Life!!

Bewertet am 8.6.2015

My wife and i run a small tour company in New York City and for the first 5 years of being in business we did everything manually. By this i mean we answered every tour request by email. A part of me justified this by feeling that we were a hands on company that wanted our customers to feel that they were actually dealing with a human being on the other end and not some automated system that felt impersonal. I can't tell you the amount of hours we spent answering every email. Our life was consumed by doing this and my wife and i barely had time for each other or a vacation. I had received hundreds of solicitations from software companies trying to sell us there software. They all wanted a commission off the top of our sales which we could not afford. Fareharbor was the first company that didn't take a commission from our sales but rather added on a small convenience fee on top of the cost of our tours that came out of the customers expense. It was reasonable and in now way felt like they were gouging our customers. Fareharbor also had the cheapest credit card rates i had ever come across and only charged us if they processed a card meaning if a customer decided to pay in cash there was no charge to us even though they were still required to leave a credit card for booking.

Fareharbor worked with us very closely to customize our booking system for all of our needs and never rushed us. They took the time to make sure we were happy and well trained at using their system. There was a small learning curve but they were always available for any questions and got back to us quickly with any issues. Usually i never would even have given them the time of day when they called because i was so sick of solicitations but their sales rep and his pitch was so laid back and not aggressive like so many others. I believe it took us almost 6 months to make the decision to actually work with them and never did they waiver in their patience and politeness. They never over called and let me come to them. Essentially they let their product sell itself because it's the best i've seen out there to this day.

As well as having a great product which had made my life so less stressful these guys are the nicest bunch of guys to work with. Thank you Anders and the whole family at Fareharbor for helping us to breath a bit easier everyday and for also allowing vacations back into our lives that we now can take again knowing that your service is at the helm of our company.

Kendra

Lots of customizable features and incredible customer service!

Bewertet am 3.5.2017

The customer service is incredible! If there is an issue, big or small, I can email and it will be taken care of right away! There's never any problem with the customer service team handling what I ask of them - they always seem to know exactly what I'm talking about. I actually work on 2 different FH accounts and there never seems to be any mix-ups or confusion from FH about what is happening to which account. They are the best - I wish ever customer service or troubleshooting team was like this!

Sometimes it can be tricky to figure out where certain information lives within an item. I prefer to be as self-sufficient as possible and sometimes it takes me quite awhile to find where I need to go. A lot of info blocks have very similar names, but live in different places, so that can be confusing.

Antwort von FareHarbor Holdings Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy.

We definitely admire the self-sufficiency, but never forget - we're always ready to help!

Thanks again,
Becca

Michael

Paint and Sip Booking Use Case

Bewertet am 26.5.2016

We operate multiple paint and sip locations in a metropolitan area. We needed a booking system that allowed us to both allow registrations for our freestyle sessions -- akin to booking reservations at a restaurant as well as ticketed classes and special events. Typically, booking systems only work for one or the other. Working with Fareharbor, we were able to find a solution that allowed us to do both. Strengths are customer service. They are always there when you need them. Very responsive. Also, the overall expense of using the system as well as credit card purchasing rates are the best we've found. They batch process all their clients through Stripe which gives them a better bulk rate. It's easy to manage bookings from the back-end, including rebooking and refunds. Reporting is robust, but a little cumbersome -- we aren't able to run reports easily per item, so, we can't run inventory on online pre-sales. We are able to manage multiple locations as well all from the same account. We absolutely love how easy it is to create recurring events -- what was taking us days to do manually on other ticketing sites literally takes a few minutes with FH. We use ipads. The check-in app is very slow. This led to lines and slow check-ins (and a few bad reviews) on busy weekend nights. The booking calendar works well but has several limitations. The calendar view doesn't allow images, so the calendar is text heavy. With multiple locations, each location has to be its own calendar, so instead of one main calendar where customers can filter by location, customers have to choose a location first and then go to that calendar. We'd prefer everything dumping into one calendar with the ability to filter that calendar by location or activity type. In order for us to customize the booking calendar to make it a more user friendly interface, we would need to invest up to $5K to $10K. Although, we have customers pre-pay, we still need a POS in our studios. That means we have to pull reports and inventory from two systems. We have used, tried and experimented with multiple ticketing solutions and FH is the best we've found so far. Their team is definitely one of their strongest selling points. They do a lot of the heavy lifting, which is amazing and very helpful. It would be the perfect system if it integrated into a POS, had a better check-in app and improved the UX of its booking calendar. We're hoping those will come along soon!