Zoho Desk Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Töffel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wir sind soweit zufrieden testen gerade

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Wir sind soweit sehr zufrieden und für unsere Zwecke ist das eine sehr gute Software

Dass man viele Möglichkeiten hat und sich relativ schnell in die Software einfindet

Die Stimme der anrufaufzeichnung klingt meist etwas Roboter mäßig aber nicht schlimm

Shayla
Shayla
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great internal and customer communication

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

To keep tabs on the many ways in which people have reached out to us with questions about our bespoke products—email, phone, and even in-person—we have implemented a ticketing system in Zoho Desk. We have a long way to go until we fully integrate the system, but so far, what we've seen, we like what we see.

When it comes to managing a single or multiple businesses, ZohoDesk is the best option because of how easy it makes everything. There is a lot of flexibility and structure in the administration of the many divisions.

One possible drawback is that there is no desktop client. You still need a desktop app version, no matter how polished the webapp is. An additional minor tweak would be to enable the merging of requests by choosing all departments.

Ana
Ana
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Desk: easy to use, customizable, and evolving service desk suite

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

We looked at a few others (Salesforce, FreshDesk, and others) and were surprised by many of the features. There were many Zoho branded products and services available that seemed to work well during testing. The interface and mobile apps were fairly intuitive and we were able to get a fully functional demo up and running in a matter of hours without much trouble. We evaluated it with other software at the same time, so let's compare how long it took us to get it up and running and use it functionally with other systems.

The initial setup wizard worked smoothly. Navigation through the configuration menus is simple and intuitive. The customer access portal home page is in place and ready for further customization of content. A clean design that displays the functions that are needed at this time.

The initial 14-day trial period is fine for "getting started", but trying to juggle a new set of desktop services and day-to-day work seems to work against the clock. A 30 to 45-day trial period would be excellent, as it allows you to become so familiar with the software that you are more willing to use it.

Warum Zoho Desk gewählt wurde

We are creating the first in-house service solution for the company. Having a managed solution to handle requests that other team members can monitor and resolve is much better than trying to handle email support requests that sit in an inbox with many other unrelated emails.

Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

We are a growing company and we need to track our issues not only by the customer but also by specific serial number. We had a very rudimentary system to do this, but our size is pushing us to modernize to stay on top of everything. This system should help us.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

Bewertet am 24.8.2018

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out.

HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

Rachel
Rachel
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An easy-to-use tool with great built-in features for a good quality customer service

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

Compared to other customer support tools, it is cheaper. I use it every day and still discover new possibilities of use!

Once you learn how to navigate in the settings, you can access so many advanced features - you can set your own rules for the entire ticketing system, create automatic replies and message templates, create surveys, etc.

It is easy and intuitive to learn to use it for the basic ticketing system, however, it takes some time if you want to dive into its more advanced features for the rules creation.

Dnyanoba
Dnyanoba
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Zoho for Customer management

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Overall we are enjoying with the Zoho desk features. We have configured it with our internal IT department for resolving ticketing of internal employees.

Software is very user friendly, dashboard for ticketings is very useful and on the top of that support from zoho is also very good and prompt.

Desktop application is not available and to get started with zoho desk need lot of modification in the computer system.

Warum Zoho Desk gewählt wurde

Zoho desk has multiple options and low cost of operation and aslo handles lot of tickets.

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite
Tacho
Tacho
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho desk allows me to track all incoming requests and to convert website visitors to real...

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

A good-looking dashboard and customizable reports make a significant difference from other products I used. I am a visual man and it is very important for me to have a great visualized report.

The most valuable feature for me is the ability to create different tickets for customer's requests. After delegates the ticket to the specific team I am sure the customer will be served in high quality... The custom dashboard gives me the all information I need to make better decisions and to take any action if there is any significant problem.

I would like to have an opportunity to make more customization to web forms in the same way as Zoho CRM.

Peter
Peter

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing.

It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk.

Powerful automation features.

Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day.

Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.
Gerardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy of use and immediately documentations.

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

We are happy because we also use Zoho CRM and then we have all the end users' info in one place. We can check all the tracking since the lead born and how we attended each customer, including help desk ticketing.

The replies that we receive from the end users are immediately registered on the tickets without need of wait a couple minutes or press F5 to update the page.

The conversations navigation. You have to scroll down to check the previous documentations and it gets some difficult to do because there are other help desk brands that allows you to change from one description to another by clicking on a button without need of scroll down.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Powerful ticketing system with lots of options.

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

We are using the system to log all customer faults making it easy to invoice for the time spent and also as a handy knowledge base for future reference.

I like the fact it is hosted online with all updates taken care of to save having to run our own internal systems. There are lots of options and even the free one can easily take care of a small helpdesk. The software can be accessed on line so is useful if you need to work from different locations. There are a lot of extra features you can easily add for only small incremental price increases if you need to expand as you grow.

Some of the features are not as simple to implement as they could be making a bit of a learning curve for new staff members.

HappyFox Help Desk, Freshdesk und SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

It had more of the features we need and we use other Zoho products so they link together quite easily.
Joseph
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Patch Management

Bewertet am 25.7.2023

To-date quite pleased with the product.

To-date quite pleased with the product.

Ease of distribution. Patch availability

No cons at present, still learning the system

NinjaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

Currently I was just looking for a patch manager. I like the thought that if we decide to expand to other support items, there are options without having to purchase from another company.
Amit
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fully ticketing and best helpdesk application system - Great Value for Great Features

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Overall, I found the Zoho Desk user interface to be great. It's easy to navigate and create tickets, which saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good ticketing system.

We were looking for a ticketing solution that could help us manage customer enquiries, document and collaborate communication, as well as track and resolve customer issues. Zoho Desk is the perfect solution for our customer success team. It's integration with other Zoho products such as Contacts and Calendar, has really streamlined how we interact with our customers. Zoho Desk has a huge list of features, making it very configurable to our specific business needs. The price is very competitive, making it an excellent value.

It can be frustrating when we can't find the right functionality or how to implement it, so it would be helpful if advanced features were more accessible or if there were tips on how to use them. However, sometimes companies choose to only make these available at higher pricing tiers.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

I chose Zoho desk over these alternative products because it has all the features a user needs to create a ticketing system, organize and prioritize service tickets, easily track all tasks, create tickets, and respond to them fast. Zoho Desk is flexible, user-friendly, and efficiently tracks customers' history of support tickets. Zoho Desk supports various integrations, such as Jira Software, Google Workspace, Trello, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Teams, Zapier, Zoho Assist, Zoho Sales, and Slack.
Stephanie
Stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho maintains automated tickets that are easy to attend to

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Using Zoho Desk, I can see how quickly each issue is being responded to and make sure that our support staff isn't slacking off. From the perspective of the client, this appears more polished.

In order to improve support billing, we need to maintain tabs on tickets, have agents report how much time they spend on tickets, and monitor resource allocation on a per-client basis. We prefer using the social network aggregation tool to create support tickets. With the help of IA, we can now set up specialized divisions and generate tickets automatically.

Two more businesses using zoho confirmed that the email system and spf/dkim verification simply do not verify. No one here can confirm these parameters.

Dan
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shines above other products we had

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

An awe-inspiring tool that allows us to use it in so many ways, as a helpdesk, as a tasks manager, and as a dispatch.It does well to do most of what other providers give you for very little cash.

It is easy to use, easy to deploy and easy for non-technical staff to get on board.The excellent mobile app allows for easy remote work.Mobile app support biometrics.

The email setup was clunky a few years ago, but better now.MFA is limited to a few suppliers.

Warum Zoho Desk gewählt wurde

The previous product was not cloud-based.

Web Help Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

Value for money and ease of use, long list of capabilities.
Nitin
Nitin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very friendly user interface and easy to integrate

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

Overall Zoho desk is pretty much helpful if you are established your paws into a niche market and want to help your customers by providing proper services. Free version might lack some crucial features but you still can be able to handle much more without paying much for start. Learning curve is for non technical people hence one should understand the semantics of each tab.

We have used this software for customer support and services and its first time we were using such software to analyze customer behaviors based on specific metrics. Zoho desk made it easy for us to deploy a top notch customer support system. We have went through many applications but the thing we liked most about zoho desk was that this looks like standalone app.

Startups who are trying to manage a team of customer support can go for free version and get a hand on it.

Scaling is little bit complicated when you upgrade from free version to the other pricing plan also some modules would have room for improvements and can be able to increase efficiency.

tawk.to und Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

Pricing is the foremost option. We have chosen zoho desk because its free plan is much feature filled compared to others.
Johnny
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Zoho Service desk

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

I like the options that are available.
The templates and features are great.
I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package.
Support is normally pretty good.

Complicated to setup and training is required.

WHMCS und Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

Seemed to have better support and product dev that the others. Features seemed more matured.
Mercedes
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helpdesk internal ticketing system - life changing!

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Our business has found that Zoho Desk has even more functionality than we thought. We are able to add several departments to make our work much more efficient thanks to Zoho desk!

We have started using Zoho desk and love it. It has way more functionality than SysAid and is way cheaper!

My only complaint about the software is that it is kind of difficult to set up initially.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Zoho Desk gewählt wurde

SysAid is not as flexible as we need our ticketing software to be, our annual fee was approaching, and we figured that we needed to go ahead and make the move to something more robust.

SysAid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

The cost was much higher with Salesforce and was also not nearly as robust.
Beatriz
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho desk is a go!

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Email management, this was the whole reason the company I work for got Zoho desk. We have been using just a normal email provider and it made it hard for us to maintain accountability if a colleague did not sign the email with their name. Zoho desk made it easy to make sure the workload was evenly assigned and provided us with the ability to maintain accountability when errors were made with customer responses. When new emails came in it would assign it to whoever was working emails for that time being, if the person who got assigned the emails wasn't able to respond with or know the answer to the question the customer was asking it would be easy for them to reassign the emails to somebody else that would be able to respond correctly. The integration of Zoho desk was easy it didn't take us long to get the hang of it.

The one thing I least like about the whole task was the ability to merge tickets. We weren't able to really merge them as quickly and easily as we thought we would be able to, even though this might have been due to our Administration disabling the ability for us to do so, it would be nice if that option was just kept open.

Cherry
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Zoho Desk Is Best so Far

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Overall, zoho makes life easier. Ai assisted chats are helpful if you are set up properly. Most importantly, it is user friendly and you do not need special training to be able to set it up, thay have it all in their help page.Zoho also is not sensitive to IP addresses, it is accessible everywhere and is very helpful to companies that employ remote workers.

For more than 2 years, My company, Sweetberry Bowls, which is based in the US has been using Zoho Desk and so far the best we've tried. The most feature I like is the organization of tickets and your ability to correct AI responses. You will be able to review chats at a later time and you can reach out to customers using ZOho Desk if you need to and that for sure is really needed especially to customers whom you think did not get the right answer to their queries from your AI responses.Try and thank me later.

There is only 1 thing I did not like about Zoho desk. While the main thing I like the most is the ability to respond or reach out to clients at a later time when you think the customer did not get the answer they wanted, Zoho desk allows customers to input a fake email, this will make you not be able to respond at a later time because your message will not get through their inbox. In my experience, 1 out of 50 inputs fake emails though, so not a big deal for me.

Amira
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An ideal tool to achieve the best tracking and interaction with customer requests

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Zoho Desk has enabled us to interact in an innovative way with customers and increased the cooperation of team members to ensure that all open tickets are closed and all inquiries are answered in the specified times and without delay, which raised the level of satisfaction of our customers with the rapid response to them.

I appreciate the ease of use and ease of setting up operations in Zoho Desk, as it makes everything go smoothly and the staff can also be in harmony with each other when performing jobs. I love the design of the customer portal, where you find all the information, as well as requests and pending tasks, as well as the dates required to be completed with it. I also love the communication channels that Zoho Desk provides, which keeps the work team connected at all times and under all circumstances. I also like the capabilities that Zoho Desk provides, which also enables customers to easily know the status of their orders, which enhances customer confidence in the organization in general.

It is not a lot of negative or complicated matters, as it is easy to enable all members of the work team to use it optimally. I really appreciate the very helpful support provided by the Zoho Desk team as well as their regular email guides, which have been instrumental in simplifying things and making the best use of the system.

Divaldo
Divaldo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Help desk solution

Bewertet am 22.10.2023

I can have detailed control over tickets and manage them. It is an excellent tool as it is very easy to use. Excellent knowledge base, easy integration and the creation of an SLA allows you to control whether they are complying or violating in relation to different projects and each one with its own particularities.

I don't consider disadvantages, but rather points to improve to have a better positioning than the competition, create a plan with some solutions already included within the Zoho ecosystem. Zoho has a lot of great tools that I use and having to pay for each one makes it very expensive.

Bernice
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Zoho Desk makes your customers covered 24/7

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

The dashboard is beautiful, takes less time to try figure out the features. It’s user friendly is something I like, I dislike those tools with very complicated processes and Zoho Desk is definitely the best with very simple and clear language. Easily customizable to fit your needs. Zoho Desk has really helped us to answer clients queries on time and this has greatly and positively impacted our productivity. When a customer is happy with the services he or she will refer others and we could be more happier with Zoho Desk. Live chat feature helps us answer and sort queries in real time. Fairly priced compared to similar tools. Free plan is very thoughtful and you can always start with this as your progress to the paid version for more features. Ticket creation is fast and easy. Zoho Desk integrates well with other Zoho products

I have had the best 2 years of use. Zoho Desk has greatly contributed to our organizations growth. Give it a try and see your growth kick off

David
David
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Provides the customer with a dynamic and personalized service

Bewertet am 25.9.2022

This is a solution that provides our customers with the most effective and personalized attention. It has facilitated and improved the complex work of customer service, making it a much simpler, proactive and productive process.

It has an excellent interface, easy to use, with a design that is quite intuitive and works well in almost any browser. It is configurable, which allows us to adapt it to our ever changing needs. It has an effective real-time chat for instant communication with customers. Provide real-time support to your customers and proactively initiate chats with your website visitors.

When you first start using it, it is a bit confusing to set up initially and takes a long time to set up integrations with your other services.

Carleton
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Features, Solid Performance

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Overall experience is positive but not perfect. I would recommend Zoho as a serious option for most mid size organizations. Their support is hit and miss, just depends on who you get but they are continuously releasing new versions and have an active support line.

Our company has been using Zoho for numerous products including this one for the better part of 7 years. Overall we are quite happy with it and the feature set is very large, almost too large at times. It can truly be configured to accommodate a number of business processes. The amount of customization is really endless as well.

The UI has always been a bit clunky for me. It's something that you can get used to quickly but I feel like it could be better. They are continuously trying to improve it but it still lacking other comparable options in the industry. Also, depending on the scope and size of you IT Support team it can be too much in terms of options and functions whereby a team ends up only using about 10-20% of the actually capabilities of the system.

Jimmy
Jimmy
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

The Best Customer Service Software, Zoho Desk

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

My experience everytime is a good one. I love it all over again when I use Zoho Desk every day of the week

Zoho Desk creates a timely communication channel where without delays communication is sent to the right people, this has helped my business get more clients as they are happy they dont have to wait for long to get any help they may require. Its customizable. Zoho Desk is cloud based which is very strong and I have never experienced any challenge with data issue. Its inexpensive comparing to other funtionless softwares. Easy to generate customer ticketing. It has a live chat feature which is really helpful to sort customers queries in real time. Zoho Desk integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products. Its pretty easy to asign tasks to agents. Its easy to see all tickets statuses.

No drawbacks. I like the entire funtionality and It can only get better and I’m here for all that. I reccomend it to all that wants to take Customer service to a whole new level