Zoho Desk

Sortieren nach

Töffel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wir sind soweit zufrieden testen gerade

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Wir sind soweit sehr zufrieden und für unsere Zwecke ist das eine sehr gute Software

Dass man viele Möglichkeiten hat und sich relativ schnell in die Software einfindet

Die Stimme der anrufaufzeichnung klingt meist etwas Roboter mäßig aber nicht schlimm

Tacho
Tacho
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho desk allows me to track all incoming requests and to convert website visitors to real...

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

A good-looking dashboard and customizable reports make a significant difference from other products I used. I am a visual man and it is very important for me to have a great visualized report.

The most valuable feature for me is the ability to create different tickets for customer's requests. After delegates the ticket to the specific team I am sure the customer will be served in high quality... The custom dashboard gives me the all information I need to make better decisions and to take any action if there is any significant problem.

I would like to have an opportunity to make more customization to web forms in the same way as Zoho CRM.

Ana
Ana
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Desk: easy to use, customizable, and evolving service desk suite

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

We looked at a few others (Salesforce, FreshDesk, and others) and were surprised by many of the features. There were many Zoho branded products and services available that seemed to work well during testing. The interface and mobile apps were fairly intuitive and we were able to get a fully functional demo up and running in a matter of hours without much trouble. We evaluated it with other software at the same time, so let's compare how long it took us to get it up and running and use it functionally with other systems.

The initial setup wizard worked smoothly. Navigation through the configuration menus is simple and intuitive. The customer access portal home page is in place and ready for further customization of content. A clean design that displays the functions that are needed at this time.

The initial 14-day trial period is fine for "getting started", but trying to juggle a new set of desktop services and day-to-day work seems to work against the clock. A 30 to 45-day trial period would be excellent, as it allows you to become so familiar with the software that you are more willing to use it.

Zendesk Suite

Warum Zoho Desk gewählt wurde

We are creating the first in-house service solution for the company. Having a managed solution to handle requests that other team members can monitor and resolve is much better than trying to handle email support requests that sit in an inbox with many other unrelated emails.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Freshdesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

We are a growing company and we need to track our issues not only by the customer but also by specific serial number. We had a very rudimentary system to do this, but our size is pushing us to modernize to stay on top of everything. This system should help us.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

Bewertet am 24.8.2018

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out.

HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

🪃 Isaac
🪃 Isaac
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Streamlining Customer Service with Zoho Desk

Bewertet am 22.4.2024

I was highly impressed with Zoho Desk's intuitive interface and comprehensive feature set. The platform is exceptionally user-friendly, making it easy for our team to manage tickets efficiently. One of the standout features is its automation capabilities, which significantly reduce the manual workload by routing tickets based on predefined rules. This has led to a faster response time and increased customer satisfaction. Additionally, the integration with other Zoho products and third-party tools is seamless, providing a unified approach to our customer service processes.

While Zoho Desk offers many advantages, one area that could see improvement is its mobile app. The app occasionally feels less responsive and lacks some of the functionalities available on the desktop version. This can be a drawback for teams that rely heavily on mobile access to provide timely customer support. Enhancing the mobile experience would make Zoho Desk even more robust for on-the-go users.

Emily
Emily
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

For managing tickets and tasks, Zoho Desk provides all I need

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

Maintain the things we offer by attending to the routine upkeep tasks that clients email us about. Provide a formal record of the work completed, and check to see that our employees are following through.

Setup and use are breezes. Whenever a new customer is added, a ticket is created and an email is sent to our staff. To stay on top of things at work, a dashboard is invaluable.

Zoho Desk can do the job, but it lacks the sophistication of other Service Desk software. The SaaS model requires you to take into account that the product's degree of customizability can be limiting at times.

Lillian
Lillian
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Desk makes troubleshooting and customer service easy

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Zoho Desk is now being utilized by our customer success and professional developers, and has helped us keep track of all the questions and concerns raised by our existing clientele and respond to them as quickly as possible.

We've incorporated Zoho Desk into our web app so that our existing customers can submit issues detailing the issue they're having and including screenshots and a description of the process they went through to get there.

There is a critical lack of functionality in Zoho Desk due to the lack of a desktop application. The Recent tab's quick access icon might have been positioned more conveniently, perhaps in the main header menu as opposed to the footer.

Houyamne
Houyamne
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

our all-in-one client-success management tool

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

This tool helps our team to manage invoices and support related issues and personally, I'm satisfied with it.

Zohodesk helps us to effectively communicate with our customers in several ways:- It enables us to create effective create quote forms with automatic payment options attached. This works in the way that when a client requests a free quote. We usually include a payment option at the bottom of the quote that will permit the client to directly make their payment (PayPal and Stripe) after quote acceptance. We also urge them to quickly sign and agree to our business terms before payment is initiated.-We use it to create automatic recurring payments based on the contract type with the client.- It also helps to manage support tickets and follow up with any issues our clients might be facing.The most fascinating part of it is that ZohoDesk handles everything internally

Even though the free version is limited, but yet, we still get the best out of it. It's not a bad deal.

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing.

It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk.

Powerful automation features.

Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day.

Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Powerful ticketing system with lots of options.

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

We are using the system to log all customer faults making it easy to invoice for the time spent and also as a handy knowledge base for future reference.

I like the fact it is hosted online with all updates taken care of to save having to run our own internal systems. There are lots of options and even the free one can easily take care of a small helpdesk. The software can be accessed on line so is useful if you need to work from different locations. There are a lot of extra features you can easily add for only small incremental price increases if you need to expand as you grow.

Some of the features are not as simple to implement as they could be making a bit of a learning curve for new staff members.

HappyFox Help Desk , Freshdesk und SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

It had more of the features we need and we use other Zoho products so they link together quite easily.
glory
glory
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Value for money

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

It helps me lower my work loads and keep new customers. The scheduling and automation is really great.

It's easy to use, has more features, is less complex unlike other apps and the pricing is far lower than others with great value.

It gives lots of value for the price. All great.

Amit
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fully ticketing and best helpdesk application system - Great Value for Great Features

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Overall, I found the Zoho Desk user interface to be great. It's easy to navigate and create tickets, which saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good ticketing system.

We were looking for a ticketing solution that could help us manage customer enquiries, document and collaborate communication, as well as track and resolve customer issues. Zoho Desk is the perfect solution for our customer success team. It's integration with other Zoho products such as Contacts and Calendar, has really streamlined how we interact with our customers. Zoho Desk has a huge list of features, making it very configurable to our specific business needs. The price is very competitive, making it an excellent value.

It can be frustrating when we can't find the right functionality or how to implement it, so it would be helpful if advanced features were more accessible or if there were tips on how to use them. However, sometimes companies choose to only make these available at higher pricing tiers.

Salesforce Service Cloud , Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Desk

I chose Zoho desk over these alternative products because it has all the features a user needs to create a ticketing system, organize and prioritize service tickets, easily track all tasks, create tickets, and respond to them fast. Zoho Desk is flexible, user-friendly, and efficiently tracks customers' history of support tickets. Zoho Desk supports various integrations, such as Jira Software, Google Workspace, Trello, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Teams, Zapier, Zoho Assist, Zoho Sales, and Slack.
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Zoho Desk, a great tool within the Zoho One platform

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

All issues related with our hardware and software are logged and tracked byt creating tickets. Customers can follow-up tickets themselves, and issues that come back often can be moved to a knowledge base (some kind of FAQ) to lower the support load. It has good features to divide tickets between our products and departments.

Does not involve a lot of configuration to start with, and it is rather easy to add functions when required. It does not take a lot of user training for colleagues to get started (more or less self-explaining)

It offers a customer portal, but the design of that portal cannot be matched with the "house style" guidelines of the company

Gerardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy of use and immediately documentations.

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

We are happy because we also use Zoho CRM and then we have all the end users' info in one place. We can check all the tracking since the lead born and how we attended each customer, including help desk ticketing.

The replies that we receive from the end users are immediately registered on the tickets without need of wait a couple minutes or press F5 to update the page.

The conversations navigation. You have to scroll down to check the previous documentations and it gets some difficult to do because there are other help desk brands that allows you to change from one description to another by clicking on a button without need of scroll down.

Alex
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A really good product, complete and easy to use.

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

For our company our customers are the most precious asset, and their satisfaction is an extremely important aspect for us in which we work daily to maintain and even increase it as much as possible, we implement new techniques to favor customer relationships and generate trust and an overall exceptional experience while they are using our services, It is here where Zoho Desk takes the place and plays an important role because thanks to its implementation, we managed to improve response times to their requests, customer service agents can view and manage tickets more efficiently and easily, which has allowed us to respond to their queries quickly and effectively; This has undoubtedly led to a significant increase of approximately 40% in their satisfaction, we have really benefited from the use of Zohk Desk.

The UI is intuitive and has a great design, it is organized and very well defined which allows us to easily find what we are looking for, it is easy to use, it offers a set of tools that allow us to consolidate the support and customer service processes, the process to create and customize tickets as well as to add agents is easy, Zoho Desk is omnichannel which allows us to have different channels that facilitate and encourage communication with customers (we can communicate by chat, email, phone calls among others), Z. desk allows us to collaborate and converge between teams from different business functional areas in ticket management as required by the area involved to promote its evolution and closure. Desk allows us to collaborate and converge between teams from different functional areas of business in the management of tickets as required by the intervention of the area involved to promote their evolution and closure. The self-service function of Zoho Desk can offer customers useful tools and information so they can find answers to their questions and concerns by themselves and immediately, it integrates very well with other tools of daily use in the development of our business activities.

Really have been very minimal and exporadic the details that we have had when using this software, that in a general context can occur with any tool in which many factors can incudir many factors, so I have nothing negative to share, just highlight its effectiveness, efficiency and good performance.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 22.7.2018

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time .

Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far.

With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement.

This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs.

We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues.

There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

Angelica
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Optimize Your Support Processes with Zoho Desk: A Critical Review

Bewertet am 4.6.2023

I had the chance to use Zoho Desk as an intern in the university's pharmaceutical research and development division to handle customer service enquiries pertaining to our research projects. The application was effective in managing and resolving customer issues. We were able to properly track and prioritize requests using its ticketing system, resulting in prompt responses and resolutions. Our connection with customers was streamlined because to the automated capabilities, like email templates, which ensured consistency and saved time. The collaboration tools in Zoho Desk enabled our support team members to communicate and coordinate easily. Overall, Zoho Desk greatly enhanced our customer care procedures, allowing us to give our stakeholders timely and effective service.

Numerous benefits are available with Zoho Desk for effective customer support management. Businesses can handle and track client inquiries easily thanks to its extensive ticketing system, assuring prompt answers and effective resolution. Automation capabilities in the program, such chatbots and email templates powered by AI, streamline support procedures and boost output. Additionally, Zoho Desk offers strong reporting and analytics capabilities that provide insightful data on customer satisfaction and the effectiveness of the support team. Additionally, the software's collaboration features help support workers effectively collaborate and share expertise, improving client experiences and increasing customer retention rates.

Even though Zoho Desk has many advantages, there are a few things to take into account. The software's learning curve is one drawback, especially for new users who might need some time to become used to its features and functionalities. Some users have also mentioned sporadic speed concerns, such as delayed loading times during periods of high usage. Even though these flaws are small and have little effect on Zoho Desk's overall performance, fixing them could improve both the software's usability and dependability.

Priyanshu
  • Branche: Computer-Software

My experience with Zoho Desk

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

Zoho Desk is a solid customer service software option that offers a range of features and customization options. However, businesses should carefully evaluate their needs and compare Zoho Desk to other options to determine if it is the right fit for them.

Desk has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for both agents and administrators to navigate.It offers support for multiple communication channels, including email, phone, social media, and more, allowing businesses to manage customer interactions from a centralized platform.It offers a variety of customization options, allowing businesses to tailor the platform to their specific needs.It offers automation features that help businesses save time and streamline their customer service processes.It provides detailed analytics and reports, allowing businesses to track and analyze their customer service performance.

Zoho Desk offers limited integrations with other software and tools, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on multiple platforms.Some users have reported that Zoho Desk lacks some of the more advanced features offered by other customer service software platforms.The mobile app does not offer as many customization options as the desktop version, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on mobile devices.While Zoho Desk offers a free version, businesses that require more advanced features may find the pricing to be on the higher side compared to some other customer service software options.

Julio
Julio
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Everything runs on Zoho Desk

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

The entire company uses Zoho Desk to manage our daily processes and report on our projects. We track our daily records with all the basic modules such as Contacts, Accounts and Transactions. We have customized most of these modules to better reflect our own internal processes, as this is easy to do in Zoho Desk. The built-in reporting features allow us to easily customize reports the way we want, giving us excellent business insights.

The reporting feature is very good. Similarly, the ability to create custom "views" in our module log gave us greater insight into key data stored in Zoho Desk. Integration with other Zoho applications is critical for us, and Zoho Desk acts as a hub for project tracking, communication and task tracking for our team. Most, if not all other Zoho applications are natively integrated with Zoho Desk. Zoho Desk is highly customizable. Zoho Desk is a must-have for anyone using the rest of the Zoho Desk platform. In addition, it acts as a tightly integrated hub with other Zoho applications. Making it the only Zoho application where our project users can log in to check emails, tasks, deal status, etc. on a daily basis. As administrators, it is critical that we optimize the way we configure Zoho Desk to provide the most useful information to our users while requiring the least amount of data entry from them.

Honestly, I can't say anything negative about Zoho Desk. One last thing to add is that Zoho Desk has so many features that it is difficult to configure each one to optimize our team's success. It is important to use the features that best reflect our company's internal processes. Integrate with Zoho Social or other social networking tools. This may be due to my lack of effort to make better use of this existing functionality. I would say some UI improvements, although this feature works with the upcoming canvas generator.

Brandon
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Efficient customer support management

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Zoho Desk has allowed us to effectively manage our security incidents and requests, providing quality support to our customers.

I like its customer-centric approach and the ability to create and customize specific incident handling workflows. Zoho Desk allows us to efficiently assign and track security issues, which helps us resolve them in a timely manner. It provides a complete view of our customers and allows us to provide more effective support. I also appreciate the reporting and analytics capabilities.

At times, it can be a bit limited in terms of fully accommodating our specific security needs.

Vinodh Kumar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A quick support and quick acknowledgement

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

Task management and ticket tracking and remote control, chat.

Less reports and task segregation, UI design

Freshdesk und TeamSupport

Zuvor genutzte Software

TeamSupport
Palash
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Very user-friendly support desk

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Overall its a very good software in terms of usability. Happy with this.

Overall its a very good software in terms of usability. Happy with this.

User friendly
Easy to setup
Handles almost all requirements
Knowledge base functionality is also good
Good Automation

- Searchability of tickets is an issue. Search with ticket number and many other parameters does not work properly

- Zoho changes it pricing/ features in certain tier to make us shift in pricing tiers. The features once subscribed should not be changed for old users.

- Once started, switching this software is not possible because of so many support articles added in knowledge base

Oliver
Oliver
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easily deployable software that relates closely with our customers management needs.

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

User-friendly and reliable software. My experience so far is great and I would recommend it.

A lot has been said about Zoho Desk but my experience is outstandingly genuine and worth sharing. Zoho gives live performance which is a big achievement for us. We are able to keep track of customers needs and satisfaction in real time. Adjustment is therefore effected immediately where need be. Apart from real time engagement, Zoho is quite affordable. With the much Zoho helps in achieving, it is worth our money and time over and over again. Other benefits of using Zoho Desk are, ease of customization, integration and implementation. Zoho is the real deal.

For the longest time I have used Zoho Desk, I have no complaints. Neither do anyone in my team. I only feel the greatness of it.

Joel
  • Branche: Immobilien

Basic but functional

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk.

Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it.

Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

Leonard
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but not enough features

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.