ServiceBox Bewertungen

ServiceBox

Service industry work management

4.3/5 (62 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Dealing with people at ServiceBox has been very good.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

That it developed in Saskatchewan, Canada. Integrates with Canadian taxes, and when there is a question the support team understands the Canadian aspect, which almost non-existent for American developed products.
We can track all the equipment on various sites and attach notes, pictures, and details as it pertains to each individual piece of equipment.

The check sheets that we developed are not as user friendly as we would like. This might be our own issue that we are not using the software as well as we could but though.
Would like the maintenance scheduling for equipment to be a little more robust, would like to have manufactures check sheets built into the maintenance scheduling so that at certain times of the year different checks are done on that same piece of equipment. Would like to be able to have more than one pic for the identification of a piece of equipment but this might be a little over kill.
In the "to-dos" I would like a date and stamp on each entry that is made. When i send a to-do and they reply it still only gives the original date that the to-do was created. I would like all replies tracked from the person that replied. On that same to-do i would like to be able to send the same to-do to more than one person, this does not happen very often but it would be handy to have this as an option.
Would like to use it to it's full capabilities but that is not necessarily a con on ServiceBox but on me not using it to it's full capabilities.

Hi Tim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ServiceBox. We are happy that you have been able to find value in our software and we are also happy to work with other Canadian businesses.
I have added the items you have suggested to our list of future development items and our team will review them and implement them when possible.
If you have any additional comments or if we can be of further assistance in working with the software, please feel free to contact us.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good program. The app is not useful. No direction on how to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Attaching pictures. Tracking our technicians check in and check outs. Easy invoicing and creating work orders. Creating customer data base was great.

The ability to add pictures to invoices. The navigating of the site is amazing. Easy to teach and we were able to develop a manual quickly. Invoices and work orders are tracked for what stage they are at. Easy to identify which work orders are not complete or require invoicing. Customer data base is easy to search.

Limited reports available. No abity to attach pictures to units. Pictures are hard to track and easily identify. Reminders are not easily seen and used by the admin and staff . Requesting custom reports is annoying. All work order options should be available in a report. We should also be easily able to view all notes easily for each jobsite, regardless of work order the note was made on.

Hi Cody,
You have provided us with some great feedback here and we appreciate it. Our development team is constantly working to make the system even better and your comments will help us continue to do that. I have put the items that you listed in the list of customer requests for them to use.
I can say that we have many things upcoming in our next releases and I believe that these you will find beneficial.
One thing I can clarify is that all notes can be easily viewed by jobsite by selecting notes from within an individual work order, job site or other areas. If you would like, please give our support team a call when you have a moment at 888 727 4983 and they will be happy to go through that further with you as well as discuss how reminders can be used better in your work flow.
As far as the app, we have recognized that we could have done a better job of releasing it with additional documentation and we are working to improve that now.

Mit Google übersetzen

ServiceBox has helped us streamline our company to perform our jobs more efficiently.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has great functionality and allows us to run our company all from one software. It allows our technicians the ability to access the job site information that they require.

It does not automatically prompt you to save changes. This has been a big issue for our technicians using their iPads and here in the office.
We have found that it is not efficient for applying payments. There is alot of room for error and switching of screens. This should be changed so that it updates the paid status in all areas.
The search function is inconsistent. Some of the customers do not appear in the search bar, we have to search manually in the customer list. There has also been issues with this searching invoice and work order numbers.

Hi Kelsey,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review for ServiceBox.
Your comments, both pros and cons, are much appreciated as it lets us know we are doing a great job but you have provided some great feedback for how we can improve things.
When it comes to prompting changes to be saved and searching I have passed the notes along to our development team so that they can consider these items as they work on the system.
When it comes to payments, there are some automation items that we can set up that might help you with this. I will take some time to review your account and then give you a call to discuss how we may be able to implement these for you.
Hope you have a great day and look forward to connecting with you soon!

Mit Google übersetzen

Best choice for a Canadian based company

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After trying a couple of US based service software programs with no success we found ServiceBox and it's been working great. Service Box syncs wonderfully with our Quickbooks (Canadian desktop version), we didn't experience any of the tax integration issues that we had with the US companies. The support team response is very quick, and often they will follow up by both email and phone. The software is simple and intuitive; our technicians picked it up with very minimal training. It has been very convenient for both office staff and techs to have the clients historical data at their fingertips. With the ability to add pictures, create maintenance lists and record timesheets we have become entirely paperless - and all data is updated in real time so we are able to operate more efficiently!

Some improvements that we would like to see: more options for reporting (or more custom reports), a fully functional app (where all SB tasks can be performed from within the app), a redesign of the scheduler (adding a search and/or sort function, increasing size of display for the work orders that are in queue, ability to see to dos that are attached to the work order)

Hi Neysa,
Thank you for taking the time to review ServiceBox and share your comments with us. We are happy to hear that the system has been working great for you and was easy to get started with.
I have taken all of your comments and sent them off to our development team so that they can use them as they continue to work in the system. It is through feedback like this that we are able to grow and continue to meet the needs of your business so thank you!
Have a wonderful day!

Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly and they were able to customize it to our needs

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Here are some reviews from our employees who use Service Box everyday;

-Haven't had any issues.

-Sb is easy to use, however, I think it would be easier if we had more search options. For example, I would like to search for WOs that have attachments, Also, even being on a desktop computer, I feel that its slow at times, it only crashes every now and again but that may not be services box as opposed to the internet crashing. Lastly, for the purposes of deleting unused WOs, it would be nice if I could check multiple ones before deleting them as opposed to deleting them one by one, it would save some time. Overall, I don't think the program is bad, it just needs some adjustments.

-I enjoy using SB, it's always been really easy & convenient to use for me. More helpful for me to describe any issues on a WO than writing it on a bench sheet.

-It's easy to use. No problems at all

-Always glitchy on phone app , very user friendly via computer/laptop

- I feel pretty good with service box except where sometimes it won't register when I hit check in on a work order. For example I will check in at 7 am then when I go to check out at 9 am it will say I never checked in. Other than that I like it!

-Service box works fine for me. I haven't had too many issues. Occasionally, load times will be long, but that about the worst experience I've had with it.

-I like how it's working so far. The only thing I don't car for is when I open service box it always pops up to a work order from 10/12/16. But other than that it's working good.

-Haven't had any issues

-It's been a helpful tool

-Haven't had many issues, sometimes it lags but that's about it, I give it an 8 out of 10

-I don't like how service box rounds the time incorrectly even though it has been mentioned multiple times, other than that I feel it is a very helpful tool for the company.

Jennifer,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us so much feedback from your company. There were so many things in here to address and it was great to speak with you to understand more in detail your needs. Some of these items have been added to our list of future developments and thankfully some we were able to show you how the system could already meet your needs.
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to continuing to work with you.
Your ServiceBox Team!

ServiceBox is a Great Tool and Syncs with Quickbooks well

Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using ServiceBox for about a year now. It was hard to believe that a software would make my job that much easier but once I finally trusted the system I was very happy that we made the decision to go ahead.
I was nervous the first time I had to do a sync with Quickbooks but it has made our business run so much smoother.

After trying a few different processes, we finally tried ServiceBox and moved to a paperless system. We are able to e-mail all invoices to our clients and between this and the techs having access to everything in the field, we have saved large amounts of time.
Now there is no dual entry for invoices.
It is a brilliant thing to have techs using the system too, communication between everyone is greatly improved

It would be nice to have a couple of the reports available in Excel not just PDF

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience with ServiceBox. We are so happy to hear how much of a difference it has made in your business.
As per our discussion we have added that request for the report into our future development.
Thanks for your feedback!
Sonya

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for small service business

Bewertet am 4.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love the product, it has helped move our business to the next level. We are able to invoice our customers faster as our technicians can close the job onsite. We know where our technicians are and we are able to dispatch more efficiently.

On big plus is eNtering each service as they are called in, tracking. It has made our business more efficient. As well it is easier to look up past jobs and determine best course of action with notes and pictures attached. It is excellent that it links to our accounting software so seamlessly which is another great feature.

The software is great, I guess if I have a comment I would like to see a bit more interaction on the site such as when you hover the mouse over an icon i would like It to tell the user what that icon does.

Antwort von Jobbox Software

Joy, thank you for taking the time to let us know how ServiceBox has changed your business. We really appreciate all of your input and are working on making some of those improvements that you have suggested. It is wonderful to know though that you were able to take your business to the next level, congratulations!

Momentum HVAC Services

Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Service box has made our small business perform as a much larger business and given us the ability to tie almost everything we do and deal with daily into a package that works. Its not without issues but as they come up they are dealt with quickly and professionally. Over all very satisfied with the product and look forward to what Service box will grow into.

always with us where ever we go, As long i have my device near i can see and make changes as needed

No offline version or ability to fill in information when not connected to web
glitches in Ipad layout.

Hi Gabe,
Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and share your experience with ServiceBox. I have sent you a couple e-mails, could you let us know specifically the glitches that you are referring to as we would like to get them sorted out for you, if you could e-mail me back it would help us in fixing them. Thank you!
Hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sonya and the rest of your ServiceBox team

Mit Google übersetzen

Great value, it does have the characteristic still of a newer company.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More accurate representation of stats, and faster invoicing. More accurate tracking of invoicing and man hours.

The ability to source any invoice or work order from anywhere. It is incredibly valuable in many instances to have access this information.

It has been slow in many occasions. Repairs/upgrades sometimes happen during working hours which I don't agree with. However - this has been getting better.

Hi Luke,
Great to hear that ServiceBox has been incredibly valuable to your and your business.
As a company we have grown a great deal in the past couple of years and with that our features and offerings have too. We have also made changes to how our upgrades will happen as our team recognized we could do better based on feedback from customers like you and we are happy to see that you have recognized it has improved.
We look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Mit Google übersetzen

All in one package for any Service business

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This organization tool has given us the opportunity to become completely mobile with our billing from the site while keeping track of work orders, time sheets, and customer history.

Its flexibility

When updates are done with the system and it affects and changes system and glitches following day.

Hi Scott,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We are always appreciative of the time you take to let others know how ServiceBox has helped your business.
We are committed to building our product and thank you for your patience the last few months as we have made numerous upgrades and we believe that going forward you should not have any issues with these upgrades. As a company we have grown tremendously and these upgrades were necessary to provide the best service to your company.
Thanks again for your time in completing this review.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to manage time and material.

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More time spent working and less time on paper work

Having the time sheet updated based on work orders. Our previous system would require us to enter job site details for all forms like time sheet, gas permit, check sheets. Now all forms are linked to the job site so we don't waste time entering the same info multiple times

Entering material from inventory isn't very efficient for big jobs. Having a list of fittings for each category ( copper, ABS, black iron ). Then a plus or minus beside each. I don't like it when i finish entering one item hit finish then you go back to the top of the screen just to scroll all the way back to the bottom of the list and the process keeps repeating

Good Morning Brendan,
Thank you for taking the time to fill this out and we are happy that ServiceBox has provided you with the opportunity to work more and focus on paper work less.
I have taken your comments on entering materials for large jobs and sent it off to our development team so that they can see about finding a way to make that area work better for you. Your feedback is always welcome as it helps us continuously improve the system.
Sonya

GOOD SYSTEM

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I STARTED TO USE THE SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY TUTORIAL AND IT WAS EASY TO LEARN, HIGHLY INTUITIVE AND WITH FEW "QUIRKS" THAT I COULD FINE...I LOOK FORWARD TO THE ADDITION OF A LIVE INVENTORY, LINKED TO THE USAGE REPORTS (WORK ORDERS) THAT ARE CREATED

EASY TO USE

SIGNING IN IF YOU LOSE YOUR PASSWORD

Hello Derrick,
Thank you once again for taking the time to complete this review. It was great to connect with you after you submitted this review. We appreciate your comments and are so happy that the system is working so well for you and allowing your company to be so much more efficient.
I would like to clarify that after speaking with you that your advice on being more Canadian is really a note for us to keep in mind as we do future development, but that you are very happy with the software.
Also, we will look into ways to reset your password not using e-mail to make your life even easier. I know how many passwords we have and understand that the easier the better.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent in person help which went for beyond what we expected.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and integration with accounting software used by our company

The features are constantly being upgraded and improved in consultation with industry users.

A few too many areas to access for needed answers to questions. A novice to applications would have possible problems in following steps required.

Hi Gero,
Thank you for taking the time to review ServiceBox and we are happy that you have been able to see the improvements that our developers are constantly doing to make it work even better!
We would be interested in clarifying and getting some additional information from you on how we can make it easier to find the answers for you in one area. If you would let us know how we can do that it would be most appreciated.
Thanks,

Mit Google übersetzen

Have had this system for a bit over a year now. Would never go back to our old system

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cost of the product. Speed of the access for our techs out doing calls. The time card links work great. The tech support has been top notch. The ability to customize customers

How it links up to our accounting software. The time card link has proved to pay for itself. We have noticed an increase in employee productivity. Support is very quick and actually being able to speak to a real person right away.

Every few months I have to go in and clean up the materials list. As it is a learning system if a user spells something different then another it logs this in.
On the quoting side. I would like to see a template to speed up the time for standard estimates.

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with others, we are happy to hear that the system has been working so great for your team!
Have an awesome day!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for our small refrigeration company

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The company is incredibly responsive to questions or requested changes. The software is simple and intuitive for users.

I would like even greater customization of each users access to the different functions. It would be great if changes were saved without having to click on the green check mark.

Hi Mari Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review of ServiceBox. We are happy to have your team onboard with us here.
We do have the ability to customize the different types of users but I know your company would like even more for how you specifically operate and they are on our list for our development team.
Hope you have a great day.

positive review

Bewertet am 6.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

fairly simple (which for me is good), good search qualities, good customer support, I don't know cost to rate value

search functions, good customer support, fairly simple

bogs down, some of the dispatch features could be streamlined if the customer using it has a more rapid need, while search functions are good, they could be expanded for other fields

Hi Lorilee,
Thanks for taking the time and reviewing ServiceBox. Further to our conversation we have additional search criteria that we have added and as we have put into our future development the request you made. As we begin working on this we will be in touch with you.
As for the bogging down, optimisation is happening in the system and we trust that you will see a difference in the system in the coming days.
If you have anything else, we would love to hear from you so please e-mail me any other questions and we would be happy to work with you.
Enjoy your day!

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and very organized

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to track past jobs through database. Also it's nice to add expenses and check lists for equipment and jobs.

I can put time in for other people on my job but once it's on there time sheet they can change it. It would be nice if the person the job is assigned to is the only one who can change the time. Besides the administrator.

Hi Michael,
It is great to hear that ServiceBox is easy to use and has helped with the organization of your business.
There are some permissions around entering time but I believe we might need to update this to meet your needs. I have submitted your comments to our development team. They are constantly reviewing the list of customer requests to upgrade ServiceBox.
Thank you for your patience and your feedback as we continue to make a product that brings you value.

It is great to use with the HVAC & Plumbing Business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how easy the program is to use, you can jump right into it without any training! Also I like how it is very customizable to the company so any company can make it their own.

The scheduler glitches sometimes, when changing the date or time (just moving things around) sometimes it will glitch and move to a different date or time, which can be very frustrating on those long days.

Hi Kasja,
Thank you for taking the time to review ServiceBox. We are happy to hear that the system has been working well for you and your company.
We are proud of how customizable our system can be and it is great to see it has been recognized and that it has been a benefit for you.
Sorry to hear you are experiencing glitches with the scheduler. If you could provide us with some more information on what you are doing when the "glitch" in the scheduler happens that would be most appreciated. When it happens, please use the feedback section of the system and that way our team can resolve it for you.
Thanks,

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for the service and construction tech to track expenses and labor.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes it extremely easy to to amalgamate information from job and reference it.

It makes it easy to track hours, labor, expenses and create notes for other techs. Also excellent how you can attach pictures directly to job.

Pictures sometimes do not upload on the first time or sometimes fail to upload entirely. Some menus can be difficult to navigate.

Antwort von Jobbox Software

Hi and thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ServiceBox.
I am sorry to hear that you have had some trouble with uploading photos sometimes, this shouldn't be happening. We would appreciate that if it happens that you let our support team know by using the feedback option when you are in the system. Here you can also attach the photo so our team can see what would be causing it to fail or not upload.
As well, if you could use the feedback option to let us know which menus you think we could make more user friendly that would be great.
Thank you again for your input and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great program easy to go paperless with it.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that we are able to access work orders at anytime and there is no human error of loosing papers anymore. I also like how we are able to input our own checklists.

There are a few bugs in the program. Such as when I have a workorder open and I go out of the app it automatically closes the workorder and I have to re open it.

Hi Kaelan,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ServiceBox, thank you!
I have passed along your comments on the app closing to our development team so they can get that looked after for you. If there are things like this that you notice, please feel free to use the feedback area of the system (you can find it on the main menu page) and let our team know about this so they can get it addressed asap.

Mit Google übersetzen

it works very well for our needs in the service industry.

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We like the fact that we can create a invoice directly in Quickbooks off of the work order. it is very easy for the engineers to get the pdf files needed to complete the work order and easy to attach the signed document back to the work order.

It makes it hard for our operations manager because he has to input the work orders on outlook so everyone else in the company can see what their schedule is.

Hi Josh,
Thank you for taking the time to share how ServiceBox has been working for your business. We are happy to hear that it has been a beneficial change for you.
I will get in touch with your operations team as there are ways to make the scheduler viewable to others on your team and perhaps we need to change the settings for your team.
Hope you have a great day!

Best product so far

Bewertet am 12.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used many scheduling and dispatching softwares. This fits our business platform the best. It has a lot of functionality and the development team is always quick to help integration of a new feature or idea we have.

Good Morning Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and share your experience with ServiceBox. We trust that you will continue to see a benefit with ServiceBox and if you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have found Service Box to be quite proficient in my everyday work needs.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer history is a big bonus. I can see what has been done so I don't have to go into a job blind

Navigation needs work. A smoother transition between fields would be nice. Not having to go to scheduler from the main Menu but from the page you are on would be more convenient.

Antwort von Jobbox Software

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you give our team a call at 888 727 4983 we would be happy to get some more information from you as it relates to your comments on the scheduler. The scheduler is visible from all pages and it opens in a separate tab that you can also keep open throughout the day. We are definitely looking to take our customers suggestions so if you let us know how we can improve in more detail that would be great.
Thanks!

Overall good experiance.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Can look at past work notes- Can attach pictures to jobsitea for reviewing later-keeps everything organized.

Requires cell data so in areas of low or no cell service you cant use it- sometimes takes longer than pen and paper to record data.

Hi Erik,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and it is great to know that ServiceBox is helping to keep you organized.
We will have an offline mode in the future for the app. When it takes longer, you might want to try using the talk to text to save the time you would take from typing. If it is enabled on your device it works.
If you would like any more clarification on this please reach out to our support team at support@jobboxsoft.com and they will be happy to assist.
Your Servicebox Team

Mit Google übersetzen

Some bugs and occasional crashing but good

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to navigate with simplified tabs and I like that i can see what jobs have not been started or people cant get to.

No offline support for areas with no cellular signal. App is leggy and some data gets lost id ctashed

Hi Kyle,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ServiceBox. I am sorry to hear that you have dealt with crashing as this is something our team has worked hard to avoid.
Our team is working on developing the offline mode for the app so in the future this will help when you are in areas with no cellular service.
We will follow up with you to find out if this is happening at a specific time or instance and something that we need to resolve.
Look forward to connecting with you soon!