Similarweb Erfahrungen

Similarweb

4,5 (100)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Verkehrsdatenanalyse für Websites und Anwendungen.

Sortieren nach

Kinga
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must-have if you want to achieve success

Bewertet am 17.2.2019

SimilarWeb PRO delivers a lot of useful data you can use to analyse your competitors' performance or even verify some site you would use for promotion. SimilarWeb PRO helped us save money - otherwise we could have burnt it on campaigns which are far away from being effective.

Pricing, pricing, pricing. However, take it as an investment (as it unlocks a lot of data for you) or try the free, limited version.

• Branche: Onlinemedien

A Must-Have Tool for Online Professionals

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

I can name just a handful of online tools that I would undoubtedly recommend to any professional in the online media space - SimilarWeb Pro is one of them.

With just a few button presses, we can gain access to what seems to be remarkably accurate data and insights from our competitors. All of this is easy to use and is presented very well.

The tool has helped us with backlink building (by finding similar sites) as well as just tracking our general performance.

One of the biggest talking points for our company in the lead-up to testing SimilarWeb was that they offered no free trial or way of actually testing the pro version of the software before purchase. This was a major point of consideration and almost led us to not proceed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Ahrefs
William
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Untrustworthy Information

Bewertet am 11.9.2017

The few benefits included a great way of easily seeing how your website traffic compares to competitors

The feature of being able to see a competitors traffic and where you are listed per country.
This info when first seen is easy to follow and understand

The reliability of their statistics has to be severely questioned, its even worse than Alexas efforts.
Google states a set amount of traffic, Statcounter gave the same figures where as similarweb gave a totally different number and way out of proportion to the two above mentioned stat related websites.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great tool to benchmark your website performance in comparison to competitors and the industry

Bewertet am 25.8.2019

I use SimilarWeb Pro to compare my company's website performance with the industry leaders for several countries. It helps me understand our position and identify improvement opportunities.

SimilarWeb Pro allows you to compare your website metrics, such as number of visits, time on the website, bounce rate, etc, with your competitors and the Industry in general. It's a great tool for you to understand your position, your visitors profile, your website strengths and weaknesses, and make strategic decisions for product and marketing.

Their dashboard is very heavy and slow, and only allows you to add up to 5 players. Also, their exporting function to .xlsx or .csv is very limited.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very interesting data - but take it with a grain of salt

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

Solving traffic driving information and questions with SimilarWeb Pro.

Solving traffic driving information and questions with SimilarWeb Pro.

Referral traffic key for clients to understand their publisher/advertiser reach across competitors..

Anything outside standard report would be a custom request and additional funds, even though paying $10K/seat/year across many seats should get us much more and at least some custom work.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for market research and competitor analysis

Bewertet am 29.4.2023

SimilarWeb Pro helped me to solve the challenge of analysing web traffic for multiple domains.

I use similarweb Pro on the free plan to research markets and new industries as part of my prospecting process. This tool gives a wide range of features for studying web traffic, competitor analysis and demographic breakdown. For that reason, it is super useful.

It takes some getting to used and at first can be a bit clunky until you understand all the features properly. I had to watch a few Youtube videos to really get the hang of it.

Haik
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Find the Worthy Websites

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

SimilarWeb is one of my personal beloved tools to work with, especially the extension. The tool allows you to find out everything you need - starting from the website estimated traffic and ending with the in-depth review of the sources they are getting their traffic from.

The keyword research is also important to note, as it is very useful for out-competing the market.

The issue I have noticed is that the small websites do not get the traffic analysis due to the low amount of traffic, and some websites are not registered in the system so you do not get enough information about them.

Victor
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Most effective service

Bewertet am 17.3.2018

SimilarWeb is the most effective service to get an overview of the sites traffic, performance, links and other similar data. Very easy-to-use.

Some minor data, like Referrals isn't very accurate, but that's not always the case. Everything else isn't an issue.

Tomas
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Powerful online marketing intelligence tool

Bewertet am 15.9.2018

SimilarWeb is my go-to tool for evaluating industry and competitors. It provides fantastic insights regarding traffic sources and website affiliations.

Pro version is too expensive for small companies or freelancers, although you can always negotiate a cheaper price.

Ciprian
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good tool for prospecting SEO clients

Bewertet am 5.1.2020

I use this for each SEO/SEM/CRO client before sending a detailed analysis. It's one of the tools I always use and it returns pretty accurate results, even without linking it to any analytics platform.

Pricing plans are a bit high for the premium features.

Gaia
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great tool to evaluate websites

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

I love the chrome extention and I constantly use it to evaluate press websites to work put the actual value of clippings we obtain through organic pr content.It gives us great insight on traffic sources and it helps us evaluate the trustworthiness of media kits that we receive (spoiler: most of the times media kit data is inflated, similar web helps call those out)

It doesn't work properly on smaller websites and it does not provide insights on lesser known websites

Ganga
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Help to find out understand traffic sources and the competition

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

I use SimilarWeb Pro every day to research competitors and analyze market share, traffic, engagement, and page performance metrics. I love how it's a simple and straightforward tool that allows me to see the most important information I need in one place.

It's a great way to see how our website is doing in terms of its ranking, traffic, backlinks, marketing efficiency, and more. The app itself is free, however, you can upgrade to get access to features like keyword tracking, competitor tracking, and more. It's an affordable tool that is well worth its price.

SimilarWeb Pro is a must-have application for any marketer, developer, or entrepreneur that needs to track their competitor's web traffic, visitors, and conversions.

Oscar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Imprescindible para comprender la evolución del sector y la competencia

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

It offers a large number of metrics that are difficult to obtain with other applications. They are also very accurate. It is easy to use and provides a lot of value for research.

It does not offer data for small websites with a small audience.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great help for Prospecting

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

I used this tool at my positions at SaaS companies to see the potential traffic that a website receives as well as the referral traffic sources and geography of a sites user base. This tool has been invaluable to me with prospecting new business!

The only downfall is that some of the numbers posted by SimilarWeb are wildly inaccurate if you ask the website to verify with their own sources. This can then make forecasting for certain sites difficult

Evija
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great marketing tool

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Overall is great but I would like to get information for as many websites as possible, not only for the big ones.

I love that you can check the traffic (even see where it comes from), compare the performance to others and see the increase/decrease for traffic. Also, other marketing related information is available for each website.

It can only give information about very popular websites. No information for smaller businesses/websites.

Ale
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great tool for Website Analysis

Bewertet am 14.3.2019

We use it for Competitive analysis on how much traffic and how is generate on other website

SimilarWeb Pro is really nice grow hack tool for measuring the site traffic, you can view the traffic sources that generate traffic to any website.

What i like?
- Easy to use
- Competitive analysis
- Accurate data
- traffic sources
- SEO and PPC Keywords
- Popular Pages

The Pricing, is really expensive.

Have a bug on the registration if you use a geo domain cannot register (.com.ar) that is really anoying

Sophie
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to have as a web designer!

Bewertet am 12.7.2017

This software helps me present potential web design clients with traffic data about their current websites. I can then tell let them know exactly how a new web design can convert their traffic into subscribers or potentials buyers.

I was looking for a tool that would help me estimate how much traffic the websites of potential clients were getting. Similar Web Pro gives me access to that data and more. I can then use this data when I'm writing pitches to people who need their websites updated.

I don't have any complaints. Perhaps there could be a way to print out the website results instead of having to do a screenshot?

Joysurjya
Joysurjya
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A Must Have Tool for Digital Marketeers

Bewertet am 29.2.2020

I started using this when my manager introduced it to me. Till then I was only using the free version. But after jumping onto SimilarWeb Pro, the more comprehensive data analysis helped me improve my understand of web traffic. Over a period of almost nine months, monthly traffic to our website has grown by almost 70% and this tool definitely helped us achieve it in a big way.

1. It offers a comprehensive keyword and traffic analysis of any website. This is great for analysis the performance of competitor websites.
2. It provides up to date comparison of how my own website is performing and compares it to those of competitors.
3. The software is pretty easy to use. The learning curve isn't steep at all.

1. The pricing should definitely be lower. For solo entrepreneurs starting out or smaller business, the subscription is definitely pricey.
2. The analysis provided is not as in-depth as compared to Google analytics.

Jin Kyong

Useful, but expensive

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

I find the traffic numbers are quite off from the actual numbers (when compared to Google Analytics of my own sites), however, the pattern (upwards or downwards trend) seems to be pretty accurate.

The most near-sighted you can go is the last 28 days. No last 7 days, or yesterday. This makes it difficult to pinpoint the most trending content.

Vishal
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great tool for Digital Marketing

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Understand the website audience and their detailed demographics. Plus, the details of competitor websites.

Great way to analyze and segment your website audience. Plus, the competitive analysis provided by the tool is really good - great insights.

Some of the important and relevant features are available only in premium version. They don't provide pricing details directly on their website, you have to contact them to get details.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

great tool on the market

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

On of the great tools on the market that can help your business to track the marketing stats out there.

It's a basic information and not that accurate, if you also use other metrics. But free version works great for us.

Amanda
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use but a bit costly for the existing features

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

Easy to use, great customer support, UX/UI designed well.

Easy to use, great customer support, UX/UI designed well.

Easy to navigate and search for specific domains

The stats didn't seem to be accurate. Obviously, there's room for data to flex but when comparing the data we were seeing in SimilarWeb to what we were tracking in Google Analytics, the data was pretty far off.

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Product! Very advanced and provides exceptional insights

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Overall, our experience has been great. The tool allows us to learn this about our businesses that we would have to commit lots of time and money into learning ourselves if we were without this tool.

Can be used in many different ways. Cross functional capabilities that can be leveraged by marketing, brand, strategy, etc.

The learning curve is fairly significant with this product since it is so advanced. To learn on your own is a challenge, you really only understand the tip of the iceberg.

Ezechukwumere
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I liked this web because of services the renders i rate you 5 stars

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

My experience with is good easy to use I really liked their all features

My experience with is good easy to use I really liked their all features

It's best and easy to use features I so much liked the web

No absolutely no, there's no features missing in their service

Sven
Sven
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

SimilarWeb Pro is one of the best website insights software

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

The software helps me identify traffic and its quality from any website on the internet. It's a great tool and it's great quality. Feels fresh and new.

The tool has a lot of awesome features like traffic insights by many different categories like geo location and of course the amount of visitors with a given time. There is also information about the competition, average customer page visits and bounce rat.

Not much to dislike about the free version of the tool, understandable that some features have to be locked behind a monthly subscription.