RAYNET CRM

Die am einfachsten zu bedienende CRM-Lösung mit freundlicher Kundenbetreuung!

5/5
4/5
5/5

Jan K.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

CRM for Marketing Agency

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

Overall, we are satisfied with Raynet CRM and have been using it for several years. We keep a record of all our contacts, we also record all leads and especially business cases. We can also record offers and other documents here. It's a great tool for keeping track of business and contacts in the company.

- Simple to use
- Beautiful and clear design
- Great customer support that always advises and solves if we don't know something
- Keeping track of leads and contacts is simple and offers many options of what we can keep track of
- The contact history is clear and you can always see who has dealt with the client and what they have done
- Business evaluation - beautiful and useful charts
- A great calendar that can be linked to Google Cal and shared between people in the team. Also follows up on contacts, leads and business cases

- Fewer integration options, but the most important things are not missing
- Some parts of the CRM are of an older design, but it's continuously updated

Lucie S.
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for.

Bewertet am 17.9.2015

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for. For a long time we were struggling with various software which were not able to manage our clients in the way RAYNET does.
Every software has something to improve but we see that RAYNET team is always listening to our ideas and these are going for their development plan afterwards. Some immediately some later but they care about all of them.
Also we can fully trust their support which is always very kind and fast.
RAYNET CRM we can recommend to all companies who want to control everything that is relevant to their customers.

• Branche: Automotive
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

An Average CRM

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

I enjoyed the onboarding portion of this CRM, it's apparent that Raynet spent a lot of time on this aspect, which really helps user engagement and the early experience.

It looks and feels outdated - you really feel like you are using a system created 10 years ago, tough to spend money on something that isn't today's UI.

Filip S.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

All I need from CRM

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

Easy to set up and use. Great interface. Lot of features.

Nothing I know of. Satisfied with it for years.

Pavel D.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Finally one easy to use

Bewertet am 1.10.2015

If you've experienced the horror of millions of buttons in a CRM software's UI, with no way of getting started easily, try RayNet. Me, I'm a mere mortal and I want to start using a tool right away - and that's exactly what I got. Now to persuade my sales reps to use it too - but that's another story. :-)
[Plus I'm NOT with their marketing dept, BTW.]

- intuitive UI
- web-based but looks like a real app
- friendly support

- mobile apps are still catching up to the full thing's functionality but they're improving

Jan Š.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Very useful and user-friendly software!

Bewertet am 17.9.2015

RAYNET is saving time and energy to our Sales representatives. They are able to manage client´s relation effectively. Sales reps who use it - love it. Those who don´t use RAYNET - see what they are missing. In the beginning it requires persistence and patience but very soon it brings shining benefits.

Customer support is excellent!!

I do not need to improve anything right now :)

Stanislav Š.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Best CRM software for business

Bewertet am 3.12.2014

Absolutely amazing online system to keep records of your clients, commissions, tasks etc. in one place. Everything is easy, pleasant and intuitive. The Raynet team approach is very professional. We have tried several CRM systems and Raynet CRM is definitely the best - leaving its competitors far behind! Raynet keeps improving and updating the system which we truly appreciate as the other systems did not progress. The mobile application is absolutely perfect and unique! We certainly recommend the Raynet CRM system to support and manage your business!

Lukas G.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely essential tool for our business

Bewertet am 25.11.2014

We have been using Raynet crm for over 2 years and I must say it has been a great investment into our business management and business activity records. Raynet swiftly reacts to our suggestions concerning better usage of the system and continuously informs us about useful news and upgrades to the system. Raynet has improved our sales process a lot. We can access our data from anywhere and it supports our decisions when the data is needed the most.

Cloud cloud cloud!
Easy-to-use interface
I just love the app :]

Vojtech S.

Really awesome personal approach

Bewertet am 23.9.2015

While choosing among CRM apps, RAYNET really surprised me its great customer care. Very professional, but warm approach. I took their free webinar, so I knew everything I needed in 30 minutes. The application is intuitive, easy-to-use. Mailchimp integration - a feature I missed so far - is promised in the near future. Looking forward to implementation!

Tomas H.

Used every day with 3 people

Bewertet am 2.10.2015

RAYNET and people around it are very nice and it is pleasant to be in touch with them. CRM system is exactly as they describe it - very easy to understand. It is obvious that someone thinks and cares about it.
And if we need anything, there is always someone at RAYNET willing to help.
I recommend everyone at least a try.
BOST Gate Ltd., Tren'ín SK

Radim U.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool I use daily

Bewertet am 2.12.2014

I use Raynet CRM nearly every day. It is the best tool that gets you immediate info on your current state of business cases. Pipeline shows you how far of closing a deal you are and pushes you forward. A bit of a gamfication in hard business days :-)

So many options to enhance the system with many integrations of Gdrive, Dropbox, Gmail and others.
All your business contacts in one place.
You can work with your Google callendar.
You instantly know which clients are the most profitable.

Can't think of any now.

Jan S.

Useful and user-friendly software!

Petr Š.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Raynet CRM

Bewertet am 5.12.2014

Nice app! really sophisticated. I do recommend it!

Intuitive interface, integration with Google calendar, easy to use - does it all approach. Works on all devices very well and smoothly.

Not aware of any so far and that is good! :-)

Jill D.

Perfect - easy to navigate and intuitive!

Bewertet am 5.10.2015

I love the overall look, it is very pleasant to me. The colors are awesome. Generally it is very easy to navigate. RAYNET CRM helps me throw away business cards. I can look at all my contacts, either leads or clients easily. I also appreciate a quick customer care.

Old¿ich J.

thumbs-up

Bewertet am 1.10.2015

We chose RAYNET CRM because it is user friendly, for our needs perfect and clear, providing us with all the information and functionality. After personal meeting and trying customer approach and support we had no other choice ...

Tomas U.

Bewertet am 1.10.2015

We are are very satisfied with RAYNET CRM system. We appreciate clear design, intuitive and friendly customer support. Two months after the introduction we have seen a significant increase in the efficiency of the sales team.

• Branche: Internet

Definitely recommend to all freelancers

Bewertet am 24.9.2015

I found RAYNET CRM in Capterra (article The 10 Best Free and Open Source CRM Software Solutions) when I was searching for a toll to keep my business effective. After half year of using I can definitely recommend RAYNET. Why? Clear dashboard, brilliant analyses, everything in one place. Also the customer care is very professional, quick and always willing to help.

Tomas B.

Simply THE BEST!

Bewertet am 17.9.2015

We are very happy with the software. It has improved the effectiveness of entire company. Highly recommended.

Vojtěch Š.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Really awesome personal approach

Bewertet am 21.9.2015

Petr U.

We can only recommend it.

Bewertet am 23.9.2015

We are very happy with the software, it does exactly what it should.

Tomáš U.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Most user friendly CRM

Easy-to-use

We did not discover any yet