4,2
4,4
85% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Juan carlos R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It is a easy to use platform, fast to open and update.

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I prefere no to provide details here.

Easy to use and access, several users on the same process, excelent to share schedulling. Easy to add resources and filters, new users are easily added as well. Edition rights are very customizable for every user.

Still trying to master the views specially when you have long list of resources and change the date, you have to scroll down again to find the resource you are interested on.

Hi Juan Carlos!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

Just one trick to avoid scrolling would be to use the filtering function and filter out the resource name without scrolling down.

I hope this helps.

Jeremy H.
Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 19.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

saving time with live updates to the technician workloads and not requiring to send them schedules and amended schedules

changing required details for large job scales and rescheduling small jobs between technicians

restricted options in views to see technicians workloads together

Hi Jeremy!

Thank you for your feedback.

To be honest, I believe that we have the functionality you are looking for:
A) For seeing technicians workload together, we would advice to group your technicians with the help of resource custom data fields: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/resources/resources-custom-data-fields
B) Maybe you do not have the permissions to see that information?

Either way, if something remained confusing, feel free to write us at anytime from info@ganttic.com or book a free demo from here: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo

Mark C.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Decent software but the mobile interface is weak.

Bewertet am 16.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have to send less emails for scheduling and it really helps the team plan days off and vacation.

Time to deploy and ease of speed to show users how to use it. The price seemed fair.

The interface on smart phones is very poor. It needs a zoom in and out function/

Hi Mark!

Thank you for the feedback. I do not know but for mobiles we have a separate app that works for the iOS and Android platforms. You can just download it from their respective stores.

Moreover, we are also working to transform our webpage to mobile responsive. Thus, hopefully it is soon easier to use the web interface in the phones also.

Give us heads up if we can answer any questions you might have.

Kiri G.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall good and easy to use

Visibility of all resources is and able to filter per resource

The search function is a bit long winded to use - can this be made easier to search within Ganttic

Hi Kiri!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I guess in the beginning our search function might get a bit time to get used with. However, in Ganttic you can filter out almost everything. Thus, there is always this thin line inbetween providing as many functionalities as possible and UX.

However, we appreciate your feedback and I will foward this to our team.

PS. Attaching a short article about filtering: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/customization/filtering-1 I hope this helps.
PPS. If you need additional help you can at any sign up for a demo: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo

Thomas K.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for project management and resource planning

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our planning and resource management is made easy with the adoption of Ganttic.

Great tool for visualized resource planning, project management and tracking of work hours. We are really interested to use this tool as it helped us gain more control over our resources and utilize them wisely. The time tracking UI and planing feature is a great tool for small and medium size companies where employee management is a crucial task.

The overall functionality set needs more improvement as it have some issues with the time tracking. It needs more QA before rolling into production.

Hi Thomas!

Thank you so much for the feedback you provided. We are glad that you are seeing so many positive sides in using Ganttic.

Thank you also the cons you brought forth. We agree the issues with time tracking - just in its conceptual sense Ganttic is not exactly meant for direct time tracking purposes. However, many of our clients use this for that and we are all the time improving this functionality.

To continue, thank you also what you borught forth about QA. We are the moment updating this and I did forward your feedback to our Helpdesk.

If you have any more additional questions / remarks, feel free to contact us at anytime.

Valérie H.
Branche: Tiefbau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

un logiciel simple à utiliser mais d'usage très ciblé

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ganttic nous permet de faire régulièrement le point sur le plan de charges, chantiers traités ou en cours de négociation, ou en cours d'étude, avec affectation des ressources en cours et à venir,
cela permet de visualiser les manques ou la suractivité.
mais ce logiciel ne permet pas la gestion globale d'un projet, de l'étude à la construction.

simplicité pour la création des ressources et des projets
possibilité de voir une récapitulation par ressources ou par projet
la possibilité de mettre des tâches non assignées qui apparaissent au-dessus du planning pour bien les visualiser
visualisation efficace avec plages de temps adaptées à notre besoin

il n'y a pas vraiment de mode d'emploi, donc il faut tatônner pour avancer et paramétrer les plannings, ce n'est pas toujours simple de comprendre comment fonctionnent les différentes fonctions.
les impressions se sont améliorées, mais pourraient être plus soignées, avec choix de paramètres, au lieu de s'appuyer sur l'impression du navigateur.
c'est un logiciel monotâche qui ne permet pas de gérer autre chose que les ressources, les fonctions de statistiques à partir des plannings sont faibles ou pas expliquées.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Ines B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very interesting product taht could be easily upgraded to fulfill more specific needs

Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

user friendly and easy to implement
very useful in pandemic context

to find the right combination of charts or data to use for an architectural firm

Hi Ines!

Thank you so much for the feedback and review you provided. When you have any more questions about Ganttic, feel free to book a demo at anytime.

Dickson M.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

ganttic review

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

allocation of resources has always been a thorn in the fresh for most project managers. this at times leads to wastage of staff time, pilferage of materials end so on, but with a plan by ganttic, you can only bring necessary resources to site when required.

it gives you a bird's eyeview of your project. its ability in as far as resource allocation makes project management looks easy as tasks and resources are well planned and execution jus follows the cleared path.

may lead to reluctance in management of the project as project manager may be satisfied by the plan and gives false comfort which eventually leads to project failure (comfort zone)

Dear Makombe,

We just wanted to thank you for the constructive feedback. When we can help you with any questions in the future in regards to resource planning, feel free to get in touch at anytime.

Branche: E-Learning

Amazing product

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have grown to a size where we have to manage resource allocation across a large number of projects which is really easy with Ganticc thanks to the variety of views and the ability to schedule per project or seeing what’s going on elsewhere

It was really easy to set up - quick to get going and good help available where needed. I loved the regular emails with tips on how to get the best out of it. I like the various views and the ability to create unlimited guest accounts giving visibility to people across the business

It can sometimes be a bit clunky to update certain parameters but nothing that can’t be dealt with

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Feel free to turn to us in the future at anytime shall additional questions emerge.

Karl

Laurie D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ganttic - Avis DKA Architectes Inc.

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Utilisation simple et pratique

Rapidité d'implantation au sein de l'équipe
Possibilité de créer des vues différentes selon les besoins

Visuel peu attrayant
Temps de création long pour arrivée à répondre à nos besoins

Hi Laurie!

Thank you for the positive feedback. In the beginning it might take time to get used with the visual. However, feel free to reach out at any time if you have any problems or questions. We are more than happy to help you.

Giuseppe M.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A few thing missing, otherwise great tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a team of 3PM and 4Head of function using Ganttic every day to coordinate a team of 40 professionals working on about 20 projects. The software allows us to forecast resource usage on a 3 to 6 months time span.

While the information it provides is valuable, Ganttic still lacks some automation and better reporting tools. It also could use some usability tricks to make data entry faster.

For example:

- it is not possible to group one or more tasks of one of more resources and move the group forward or back in the calendar. Moving resources one by one is time-consuming.

- if you span a resource task on more than one week the software considers weekend as working time. At the very least it could ask if you want to consider the weekend as working time or not, Or the software could provide a general setting to avoid tasks being spanned over weekends.
Going around this problem is time-consuming.

- the software does not consider 9-18 (with one our break) workdays. This way, when creating a task that lasts one day, you'll have to manually pick 09.00 as starting time, 18 at closing time and then you have to tweak the effort percentage to show 8 hours of work.
You'll understand this is time-consuming too.

- The software shows resource overlaps but has not a general setting that allows the user to choice whether time overlaps are actually a good thing or a bad thing. In the second case, a warning could be thrown allowing different projects manager to solve the overlap. This would save time.

- Reports have improved but are still quite difficult to read and tweak.

- Ganttic lacks a form to allow users to declare how much time they spent on planned tasks, thus automating effort calculation and allowing for better/faster reporting of planned time against effective time.

There may be other issues I am not aware of at the moment.
Despite that, we still find the software useful and correctly priced.

It allows visualizing multiple projects and the interplay of resources on those multiple projects. It is useful up to 6 months of forecast, with some tweaks it could go further.

Usability can be improved. Lots of inputs required to allow a faithful representation of the plan, rather time-consuming.

Hi Giuseppe!

Thank you again for finding your time for the feedback. Will try to answer the issues you had.

1) Are weekends considered a working time or not depends on your Ganttic settings. If they are not but they are shown in the Gantt charts, then these two days are not taken into consideration in calculations.

2) Similarly, from the settings you can set the working hours and you do not need to do it again manually.

3) We have improved reports a lot recently and have also added the charts option.

I hope this helps and feel free to contact us at anytime.

Scott K.

Love Ganttic

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As someone who is in charge of 14 technicians working throughout the country, remote communication is critical to our success. Ganttic allows me to manage an ever-changing schedule while automatically communicating the details of projects with technicians in the field. It's easy to use and customer support has been good so far. The only recommendation I would give is to provide tutorials on setting up the sync function with Google Calendar as soon as you sign up for Ganttic. It was a little trial and error at first until I was able to get in touch with customer support. A few short tips allowed me to get synced with my employees' calendars. I recommend it.

The visual scheduling for my technicians in the field and managing an ever-changing (daily and sometimes hourly) schedule. As things change, I can see who's available.

Training or tutorials could be improved. I know there is a lot more functionality than what I use, but it isn't obvious where to find the training. Report functions could be improved. When I run reports, I have a hard time filtering the reports for only the information I desire. One function I wish they had is a daily summary of how many people and jobs are scheduled. Right now, I have a separate Gant chart in excel that I use to list projects and ID my personnel demand per day. This would be beneficial in forecasting employee utilization and growth demands.

Hi Scott!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to tell you that we have worked with our helpdesk a lot and now we have tutorials with videos and text available in our homepage. In addition, we have added the charts option to reports that should also help you with the problems you had.

Thomas D.
Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Ganttic for a couple years now I think it is a great tool and I would never want to go without it. the web version of Ganttic I am really impressed with, the Ganttic app I really expected more. What the app does have is great I was expecting to be able to see the schedule for all of the guys as a whole instead of just seeing the individuals schedule that you click on also I was expecting to be able to make schedule changes on the app version as well. Maybe I am wrong and you can do all of this stuff I just got the app and haven't played with it much so I could be wrong here. Thank you.

being able to schedule multiple people on the same job and also looking at an expanded view and seeing 1-2-3 weeks ahead

I wish that when I have multiple resources on one task I could change 1 individual resources timeline and not affect the others. For example, I have 3 employees scheduled for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday on one job, when I need to change just one of those 3 employees to say work only Monday and Tuesday I have to delete that task from that resource and create a new one to show only the two days instead of the three.

Hi Thomas!

Thank you for the feedback you provided.

I just wanted to give you heads up that this is possible in Ganttic. For this you just need to use the checkmarks next to a resource.

Does this work for you?

Todd S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Quality scheduling app keeps our operations planning humming

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After looking wide for a solution to scheduling our approximately 75 employees and almost 100 major pieces of equipment, Ganttic provided us exactly what we were looking for. At the beginning when we were getting set up, the support team reached out and Skyped with us, guiding us through adding our first resources and planning our first project. Since then we use the web app on a daily basis to update changes from the field and track upcoming operations for schedule conflicts. The easy drag-and-drop nature of re-scheduling allows us to quickly edit projects and have all the connected resources come along for the ride. Having multiple users with various permissions ensures system access to other employees but control of editing to just a handful of administrators. We love the report exporting features as well, to create weekly hand-outs for our scheduling meets.

Real-time updates across logins - when one person makes a change it's immediately displayed on other computers without any apparent conflicts or synching delay.

The iPhone app doesn't provide the views that are useful for us - would be better if it more closely mirrored the website experience.

Hi Todd!

Thank you so much for the feedback you provided. I am happy to tell you that we are making our web site step-by-step mobile responsible. We will keep you updated and I hope this will solve long-term the only issue you brought forth.

Hans D.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Simple but efficient

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My task was to get a fast and clear overview on available staff and work that needs being done. SO I started to set up a resource called "Tasks not assigned" and then added all my people to the system. Now anyone can add a task and I can easily assign these tasks to available people, while at the same time being aware of availability of resources. My crew has "read-only" access, so they know exactly what is going on, where their colleagues are and what will happen in the coming weeks. This is NOT a project management tool, which I don't need, as I need to keep track of resources rather than projects!

Web-based, real-time update on changes, clear structure

I had some issues with "all-day" tasks and local timezones. To overcome this, my PC is now set to the Timezone of the company's HQ. I would like a more flexible User model. If I have 1 resource more than the license allows, I need to buy the complete next package, which is over the top for me.

Hi Hans!

Thank you for the review! We are glad that Ganttic helps you to get an overview of your staff. You can actually choose a timezone you want to plan in, in the planner, too: http://ganttic.com/blog/new-feature-time-traveling-now-available-in-ganttic

Hope that helps!

Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We use Ganttic for project team resourcing.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great price. Great as a resource tool. Amazing customer service, we made a catastrophic mistake in our account and the highly responsive service rep was able to load a backup within a few hours. I would recommend this tool to friends and other companies.

My biggest frustrations are:
1) The inability to simply click & drag an allocated block of time to move it back and forth along the timeline or up and down between team members.
2) The inability to "split" blocks of time. Example: I assign a 4-day block of time to 1 resource. Then another resource becomes available and I want to move 2 of those hours to this new resource. I should be able to click on the block of 4, click "split" which would break the block up into 2 blocks of 2 hours, then I should be able to DRAG that 2hr block to the new resource.
3) The reports are extremely lacking. I either want the option of a basic .csv export of my allocations or I want a streamlined display of our ganttic data. Currently reports give me a ton of fields and rows that don't display well and cloud the actual data.

Hi!

Thank you for the valuable feedback. I will try to answer your questions.

1) Drag and drop is one of the strengths of Ganttic. Could you please elobarete what does not work?

2) For this we do not have a perfect solution that fits your needs. However, you could use the task copy function and then drag it till the right time period. Would that work for you?

3) We have the option to download the report as a CSV. Now we also added visual reports. All the data you have in Ganttic can be taken out via reports. What kind of information would you like to take out further?

Jason P.

Great Staff Time Planning Tool

Bewertet am 6.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Ganttic to coordinate and plan staffing for an office of 25 architects. It works well for us because everyone can fill out his/her own row for a couple of weeks in advance of staffing meetings and then we can fill in blanks and move projects around during our weekly staffing meetings. No other tool has been as helpful.

Ability to view graphically people's time allocations and potential conflicts or down times.

It's a little tedious. We don't manage time periods down to 15-minute intervals so that level of precision is not needed. For those who use the website regularly, it is not an issue.

Hi Jason!

Thank you for the feedback.

Just to give you heads up that from the settings you can change timing options and set default time interval for example to and hour or a day.

I hope this helps.

Bruno M.

Great planification tool

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For our activity in construction, our flexibility is a key point. But for this we need an easy planification tool for our ressources (equipments and staff). And thanks to Ganttic we are able to track our ressources per day and to have a better estimation of our needs and that's a great advantage! When we need a new feature, they were able to do modification and propose good evolution and that's really good.

flexibility in terms of number of users.

Possibility for each user to save his own modification for the beginning and end date

Hi Bruno!

Thank you for the review! We are happy to see that Ganttic gives you the advantage you need!

Regarding the con you wrote down, you can check out our helpdesk articles for user rights (administrators can control if a user can edit tasks or not): http://ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/users/user-types-and-default-rights-1 and if there's a need, you can change the rights for each project: http://ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/projects/special-permissions

Sylvain V.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Ganttic - Team Management for Software Development

Bewertet am 15.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a Software Development Coordinator, I couldn't do without it. Managing a Team of 27 in a very dynamic software development context, with hundreds of tasks, using a standard Gantt chart isn't quite efficient. Ganttic allows us to manage resources, workload, and availability at a glance thanks to Ganttic. It is so easy to add tasks with multiple dependencies, from Analysis to Dev, testing, and QA. Move things around, plan, use color coding for project Status or Phases. Creating reports on a jiffy, managing holidays, vacations and what else. Probably the only software from many others required in my daily tasks, that I really like using.

Now, an API would make Ganttic a killer app!

Ease of use. Flexibility. Reliability. Cost. Usefulness.

An API would be great to have.

Hi Sylvain!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to announce that API is in our development plans. I will give you heads up if I have more information about it.

Rahul B.
Branche: Grafikdesign
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ganttic - A must for organised people!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After we started using Ganttic a few years ago we have grown to love every aspect of the scheduling tool. It's great for planning, logging, and pulling reports on all aspects of our choosing. Customer support is quick and efficient, and I love the way they strive to make improvements.

I recommend trying Ganttic, you'll be hooked especially once you see how competitively priced it is. 10/10

Ease of use, price, and functionality

When you move a job from one resource to another or edit it the notes icon indicates it's been read when it hasn't

Hi Rahul!

Thank you so much for the feeback. I believe that the issue you brought forth has been resolved now :)

Brad P.
Branche: Chemikalien

Brad Peters with Fluid Dynamics

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Ganttic for scheduling our resources. It has become a necessary and vital part of our business operations. We now are able to clearly see any complications in scheduling to meet customers expectations. Ganttic is a valuable tool for our business.

Ease of use, access through the internet, value

Insert function not available. To insert a task in an occupied time slot requires all the later task to be moved manually to make room for the insert. Would be desirable if later tasks automatically moved to allow for the added task.

Hi Brad!

Thank you for the feedback you provided. We will forward this to our development team and will give you heads when we have any development in this regard.

Zhuravlev A.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very useful tool for production planning. Simple and straightforward.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hundreds of people work and receive assignments in a system with the ability to instantly change the products that should be done at a given moment, depending on the arrival of components, design documentation and number of employees. This link makes our production very flexible and mobile.

Ease of operation, good visualization. Ability to customize for your enterprise. While this is the best in operational planning for the ratio of labor to the result.

Poor integration with the Russian language in terms of imports. I would like more functionality in terms of monitoring the execution of tasks (spent time performing tasks)

Hi Andrey!

Thank you for the feedback you provided.

I can imagine that it might cause problems that our service is in English only. However, our support is more than happy to help you with any issues that might emerge.

Robert S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Quick and easy - getting things done!

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reduction of communication noise. Easy way to work on a central version of resource schedule.

We use Ganttic to schedule resources for number of projects (customer site visits). Its super easy to define the projects and add resources. Tool allows you to quickly get things going. Keeping the resource schedule information and ability to share it with customer brought the management of this area to next level. Lot less email/communicator noise.
Also I am very happy with the customer support - they are very responsive and always willing to help.

Only two - mobile application is not so easy and flexible and there is no UNDO function. Once you delete something you have to do it again or contact support to get it from backup (it works, tested!).

Hi Robert!

Thank you for the feedback.

Now we have created the UNDO option. I hope this works for you. All the feedback that you can provide is appreciated.

Kristen S.
Branche: Computer-Software

Technical Lead

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This program has taken our chaotic schedule and wrapped it into an easy to read tool that can be accessed from anywhere. I would recommend this to any technical team that manages both production support as well as project implementations.

I love how easy it is for all users to read and understand. Both technical and nontechnical individuals have commented on this product and how it increases efficiency within the team.

I wish there was more flexibility on the main view to show more detail.

Hi Kristen!

Thank you for the feedback you provided. We really appreciate it.

About timeline, you can use filters and amend the views how you would like. Read more from here: https://www.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/timeline

Would be more than happy to assist you further in this regard if you need our assistance.

Alia L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great project management tool!

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to get started with and amazing for tracking asset (either physical assets or employees) to manage allocation. Great for team tracking with events!

We haven't done much pushing the limits of what's possible on Ganttic and don't have much experience in its overall flexibility or tying in with other tools

Hi Alia!

Thank you so much for the feedback that you provided.

If you want to discover Ganttic more, feel free to schedule a personalized demo of Ganttic from here: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo

Would be more than happy to introduce functionalities and possibilities of Ganttic that you might have missed.