Seismic

Unternehmensfähige Vertriebsunterstützung.

Sortieren nach

Seismic Review

Bewertet am 15.6.2020

Ease of use, version control is super manageable. Single source of content from our end. Great analytics from LiveSend from sellers and their clients.

Page builder for NewsCenter can improve (I know it's always continuing to grow though)!

Cathryn
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Achieve brand and firm cohesion with Seismic

Bewertet am 5.6.2020

Seismic has helped bring sales and marketing together with our operations and data teams to ensure clients are receiving timely and accurate materials. The integration with our CRM allows Sales to stay in their comfort zone while leveraging a new tool. The platform is constantly improving, offering new functionality and becoming more user friendly. The support staff is helpful and the training materials are very accessible and easily consumable. Seismic is a true partner and worth checking out.

Seismic provides an easily accessible repository for all of our most recent marketing materials. Particularly while our teams have been working remotely, WorkSpace has been a great collaborative tool for our marketing team during production. And when Sales asked if the materials on the shared drive were available in the cloud, it felt great to answer affirmatively that they could find everything they need in DocCenter or NewCenter in Seismic.

It would be great if it was easier to publish collateral from WorkSpace to DocCenter, but it's really just a few extra steps to make that happen. The product offers so much functionality it can be overwhelming to determine the right place to start, but the customer success reps are very accessible and helpful in offering insight.

Antwort von Seismic

Cathryn, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Seismic as a collaborative tool, especially within your remote teams. Ensuring a positive customer experience is critical to us, and we're glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent support, product trending the right direction

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

-Saves our client-facing teams a ton of time since they don't have to build the decks for their client calls.
-Ensures consistency in our brand and the goals for the Customer Success department.
-Our reps can get a preview of the content they're building as they customize - our product changes fast, so being able to preview what they're adding is huge.
-Great customization
-Excellent technical support!

-I used a Mac computer, but I have to keep a PC to manage LiveDocs (via PowerPoint) on the backend. This is really painful.
-Would love to see them support content management in Google Slides and export to GSlides for our end users.

Russell

Single Source of Truth for Sales Material

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

Seismic has all but eliminated the issues of having too many sources for sales material, out-of-date sales material, and how long it would take to create your own sales material. The tool allows me to have all of these resources in one place, have confidence it's all current and accurate, and it can easily be personalized through in-application workflows.

Seismic has quickly become the single source of truth for our sales material, allowing us to easily send out informative, accurate, and personalized content to prospects and customers. I really enjoy the WorkSpace feature which allows me to have a personalized view of the content I use the most, and to host documents that are then not made available to a wider audience. Additionally, the LiveSend feature has provided immense benefits by allowing me to see views metrics on the content I send out.

While working on some of the larger content that we personalize, the platform takes longer to respond. It's understandable in that we're dealing with hundreds of slides, and solution is working to create a slide deck or pdf with them.

Missi
Missi
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Clean Repository with Data Insights

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Overall we're happy with the platform. Marketing and Sales are having more conversations and content is being used. The platform adoption data has been critical with sharing with business leads so our conversations are informed about what's working and who is using.

The content library and bulk upload allows us to keep our sales enablement content clean, tagged and current. The integration with Salesforce and Outlook was simple to set up and deploy.

Without having a highly-technical dedicated internal resource, deployment and setup took a lot longer than we would've liked. Also, we weren't given an "ideal state" checklist so we didn't know what features and components were necessary to exist. The community is extensive and the knowledge base is very in-depth but it was difficult to navigate.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Highspot
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Must for Marketing Heavy Companies!

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

I love having a one-stop-shop for my sales reps. There are updates and product enhancements once a month.

I think some of the product enhancements give sellers too much freedom when it comes to editing marketing collateral.

Antwort von Seismic

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It's great to see that you are enjoying Seismic's content management functionality. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we work constantly to improve the customer experience.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great knowledge base software and resource that can be leveraged by a sales team.

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

It's been great. Being able to access documents for not only myself but my team has been imperative to our success and sales cycle.

Being able to retrieve the latest version of a document is incredibly important for our team. Seismic always have everything updated. No need to download a copy, every time you search for it, you can leverage the latest copy and update the document.

One would be the mobile app, which I didn't know existed until I saw the previous questions. That would help a ton. Other than that, not many cons to this software

Seismic is AWESOME!

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Overall, I am very happy with Seismic and would recommend it to any sales organization. It helps us send our clients marketing material easily while remaining in compliance, as well as gain insight into who clicks on the email and how much time they spend reviewing the material. This is an excellent tool!

My team frequently utilizes the Seismic LiveSend feature, which enables us to email sales pamphlets to 20 clients at a time. When clients click on the Doc Link in the email, we are notified, so we know how to better focus our efforts.

I feel as though the document search feature could be improved upon. Sometimes, it is difficult to find exactly what you are looking for.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good support of an ever improving product.

Bewertet am 8.7.2017

Integration with Salesforce is quite good. Ability to consume data from external sources is very helpful

Silverlight admin portal makes me switch from my default browser to access it. General speed could be better.

• Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient for sharing and controlling docs across orgs

Bewertet am 24.8.2019

Easy to set up and access file throughout an organization and protect security of files as necessary. Sharing and tracking is also key.

Cant think of anything at the moment.

Louis

Seismic Day to Day usage

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

certainly satisfied with Seismic as a platform partner we use here at the company.

Being able to store all of our documentation in one location is essential. able to see which is latest files uploaded. as well as being able to see their usage across the company. another key feature we use is LiveSend and LiveInsights being able to track important documentation we send along to customers and track their open rates and time spent.

there are no items that come to mind, the purpose functionality works and the ease of use is high.

Lindsey
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Seismic Instrumental as a Single Source of Truth

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

The Inspirage Marketing team implemented Seismic primarily to house our case studies. We were dealing with a large amount of single case study slides that had to be individually updated and maintained. When we stumbled across this platform, we were very excited. Being able to maintain a single data source for all of our case studies that was easy to update was a game changer. We ended up creating a LiveDoc for our case studies so our sales team could easily pick and choose the customers they wanted to share. Since this LiveDoc went live, we have also created other LiveDocs in a similar format to automate our Pitch Deck and our library of in-house innovations. In addition to LiveDocs, Seismic as a whole has been instrumental in our team having a single source of truth for the most recent versions of all our Marketing materials.

The Marketing team loves how easy Seismic is to use and updates. We love having a single source of truth for all our Marketing materials and we love being able to easily update our LiveDocs with one single data source.

Honestly, our team really loves this product. We're sad that there isn't an Oracle Sales Cloud (our CRM) integration into Seismic although we've heard that it is in the works. We see the new SalesForce integrations and get quite jealous.

Meagan
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Seismic Makes Work Easier

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Seismic allows me to collaborate with partners so much easier. Now that we're all virtual with the pandemic, this is so important and Seismic really delivered! I also love how I can keep myself organized with the use of the WorkBooks in Seismic.

I love the search feature. My company pushes out a lot of great content and collateral to share with prospects and I can search a key word and everything that relates to that will generate. You can also filter internal/external documents, which makes it so easy to know that I'm in compliance with company policy

I love the data that comes with the Live Send feature but I would love to see some improvements with how it looks in the email when you send the collateral to a client/prospect.

Kevin
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Seismic is a great tool for tracking down sales materials!

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

As a relatively new employee, Seismic is a lifesaver when it comes to finding material and training myself on our extensive product offering. I wish I had known something like this existed because my previous employer could definitely use it!

Seismic is very easy to use and has been adopted widely by our company. As part of our sales team, I use Seismic daily to locate marketing/sales materials that can easily be shared with our customers and distributor partners. I also love the using the NewsCenter to find keep an eye out for relevant company announcements that might impact my customers. Finally the WorkSpace is a great way to share files and collaborate with others instead of sending attachments back and forth via email.

I really can't think of anything I would improve about Seismic. It meets all my needs.

Duane
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A fantastic tool for empowering the organization with shared resources and improve accessibilit...

Bewertet am 12.7.2021

SEISMIC is incredibly simple to use. It is very easy to navigate. Simple search terms can be used when looking for different resources. The platform can be integrated into existing portals. It has been invaluable in empowering not only the sales team but developers and other members of the IT team within the organization. The tool is as effective as the information that is uploaded. However, once managed properly, it makes tracking changes and following up on new developments such an easy task.

If I am being honest, I really have never had any real issue with using the platform as it has improved over time. Searching is easy, results are well organized. Initially navigating between the results, accessing documents and going back to the results may not have been very seamless. However, all that has now significantly approved. Again I will say the tool is as powerful as what is uploaded, categorized and made sharable.

Rachel
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Efficiency at Quarter-End

Bewertet am 16.2.2017

Seismic completely streamlined our quarter-end and collateral production process. With all of our pieces now automated we are able to ensure consistent and quality data throughout our material. It has saved us countless hours of manually inputting data and double checking the work.

We love that our sales team has one true source for their material now, rather than relying on the disorganized Shared drive. We have thoroughly enjoyed implementing it on all fronts of our business and look forward to how we can continually grow our usage of Seismic.

I love that Seismic integrates into easy to use tools such as PowerPoint and Word. It allows for virtually any user to become well versed in Seismic.

I wish that there where more reliable delivery options for our sales team. It seems as though bugs with the Outlook plugin are still being resolved.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great repository and email tool

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Solid experience so far. Very easy setup and minimal follow trainings with reps are a bonus.

Easy setup and customization for our sales teams. Updates to the platform are timely and implemented well. Minimal follow-up training needed with our most novice sales reps due to ease of use. Gmail plugin for live send is fantastic

Content manager can be a bit confusing and overwhelming. Our organization barely scratches the surface on what we can do with content manager so it's features are almost too complex.

No opt out option for mass email sends

Moira
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Our content is getting used more than ever!

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Our sales team is able to easily find the exact content they need for each step of the sales cycle. They don't need to dig around for it and they are confident that what they find in Seismic is up to date. Then once they send it, they can see how their prospects engage with it.
Our marketing team is able to gauge usage and engagement to make longer term decisions about content strategy based on formats and topics that perform well.

I like that we're easily able to see what content is being used and how recipients are engaging with it.

From an admin perspective, it can be hard to customize the platform exactly as we want it. But the support team is always ready to step in when we need help.

Emily
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Great content management solution

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Really great, we have everything we need handy for our daily work.

Really great, we have everything we need handy for our daily work.

Can contain a lot of resources and documents, and have these easily and conveniently classified

Can contain so many documents that it really needs strong content managers to put the right key words and classify correctly. It can also sometimes seem very extensive in terms of content so needs to be used and used to understand how it works.

Abid
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A Fun and Interactive Approach to Send Marketing Materials to Clients!

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

In the beginning it was a little challenging for me to learn Seismic and I am not a super tech-savvy person. Once I received the adequate training and discovered how easy it is to import our company's marketing materials to Live Send, I use it anytime I'm asked to send our materials. That could be daily or weekly depending on the opportunity. Our clients can learn about our equity strategies and I'm able to tell which ones they spent the most time on and have garnered the most interest. I can then share that valuable feedback with my colleagues. It's also a lot of fun to use!

I like how quick and easy it is to create a file that contains several documents and it allows me to see which marketing materials our clients find the most interesting and useful. Once I was trained on Seismic and learned all of the features of the site, I became very comfortable using it on a daily basis and the data it shares allows my team to focus on specific areas and strategies for prospective and existing clients.

I don't have any cons as of yet. The functionality has been very easy to work with and integrate in my daily business.

João
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one

Bewertet am 5.6.2020

Content automation
Embedded in Microsoft
Content management

Usability for premium users (namely, labels of the functions and how they are organized)

Antwort von Seismic

Jo?o, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It's great to see that you are enjoying Seismic's content management functionality. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we work constantly to improve the customer experience.

Aaron
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

User of Seismic to support the growth of our Health Plan Products

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

I am new to the team that supports Seismic so was not with them for the negotiating and implementation stages. We do have a cloud based version however do not have it integrated to our Sales CRM Dynamics 365 yet. On top of that there are features within Seismic we have yet to take advantage of such as LiveSocial, Lessonly and MicroApps. The teams short term goals are to engage with our heavy Sales & Marketing users first to get them on board with how to use Seismic for their most efficient needs. We have a low internal user adoption rate so increasing that first will allow us to explore more features in the future.

The Insights dashboards feature immense amounts of data to capture both within Seismic as well as pull in results from CRM integrated products. Plus there is lots of flexibility to create custom dashboards that meet any and all of our needs.

We are experiencing issues with LiveForm generation of files as a preview. When we test LiveForm data and click 'Generate' it's able to complete task to download file but no preview within current window is available.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great management tool to compliment CRM

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Ease of use, organization and management of digital assets. It allows me to scan quickly through to what I actually need with minimal time

I think it should have a more modern look/feel to what is currently shown. It works perfectly fine, but maybe using more pictures and buttons

Grace
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful and makes you more knowledable!

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

I use Seismic to provide insight to my clients on the work my company has done. It super resourceful and makes me super knowledgeable.

I enjoy the accessibility of this software! It is great to find about any article within technology and provides great examples. Also, it is great it has different sizes of information from quick facts on PDFs to Full PowerPoints that provide great details.

No issues with this product, very accessible.

Tiffany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Seismic's been a HUGE improvement over our past products!

Bewertet am 8.1.2018

It's easy to upload and make changes instantly! LiveDocs are great to use if you need to provide a simple set of materials.

I'd like more flexibility in the software, for example I'd like to see Profiles and LiveDocs become WYSIWYG for users to have a better experience.