Zoho Analytics Erfahrungen

Jhon
Jhon
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Analytics enables you to make sound operational decisions

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

Data are vital for organizations because they represent the behavior of the operation, with tools like Zoho Analytics is possible to analyze in detail any set of data and display them in a simple, organized and visually aesthetic way; this for any group that needs to make decisions quickly and effectively is very useful because the tool focuses on details that at first glance is complex to detect, however, Zoho Analytics with its powerful algorithm and supported by AI represents them visually, that is why we rely on Zoho Analytics in making future decisions.

Zoho Analytics has remarkable capabilities in terms of data acquisition from multiple sources and in turn different types of formats (csv, json, xml, etc), this makes it possible to import data from our internal applications in order to perform the analysis that may be necessary; The tool is very intuitive in its GUI and allows us to design panels with all the information displayed in an aesthetically appealing way, but at the same time allows the reader to understand; also with the inclusion of widgets allows us to adapt the KPI based on our specific metrics in order to show the behavior of the operation in the desired period of study, that facilitates us to make decisions month by month with remarkable accuracy.

Frequently we import large amounts of data where date and time formats are involved, in some cases when data from different sources are combined the tool does not interpret the time formats in an equitable manner, for this it is necessary to debug and go to some manual adjustments of the data to avoid errors in the final analysis of such information, of course, having the data debugged without such details the tool offers all its analytical and visual capabilities that are very useful.

Brent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Powerful analytics, enterprise features, with a learning curve

Bewertet am 29.8.2020

Overall, if you need a data display solution that can hook up to nearly anything, and is robust enough to grow with you, Zoho Analytics may be perfect. The charts and dashboards are gorgeous, and with a little time, you can really come up with some cool dashboards to display almost any data. The learning curve is a bit heavy at first, but it's worth the time invested.

Zoho Analytics can virtually do anything. If you know what you are doing, there really isn't much you can't show in terms of data. Whether you need simple website data, PPC ad data, or data from your remote database, Zoho Analytics can do it. And I love how beautiful the reports are!

Also, it is SUPER flexible. The ability to have live dashboards that users can drill down into the info is just excellent, and it runs like butter.

If you need something that isn't a popular service to be integrated, it can be a little difficult. You can hook Zoho Analytics to almost anything, but it can take a little development knowledge for the more advanced tasks.

Also, it's a little convoluted in how reports are set up vs dashboards vs individual graphs, etc. Figuring out how it all works together, and keeping it all organized, takes a bit of time to master.

Simon
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Extremely bad analytics software

Bewertet am 10.1.2022

We've tried to use Zoho Analytics to set up and visualize reports (e.g. one showing all new customers overall and one showing one with all customers subscribing for a specific product). Unfortunately, despite more than a dozen of meetings with Zoho's support team, we haven't been able to get a single one working properly. The UX is really bad and the functionality is limited enough to not even be able to set up the simplest reports.

I've tried hard and long to find something, but in all honesty, Zoho Analytics was the software that wasted the most time for me in 2021...

Practically impossible to set up even the simplest reports (e.g. one showing all new customers based on actual invoice data, or one showing all new customers subscribing to a specific service) without involving Zoho's support, which has high ambitions despite its terrible execution

Enrico
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Zoho Analytics Has Been an Impressive Business Intelligence Software

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

I am impressed by the accuracy of Zoho Analytics.
Zoho Analytics has reliable features that has been working so well for us.
I am also impressed by the affordability of Zoho Analytics.

Zoho Analytics has been so impressive.
No dislikes for Zoho Analytics.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Specialised Software Services

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

As a semi-literate database developer, I have enjoyed every aspect of the system and highly recommend it because of it's depth in functionality and also because it is highly affordable.

I recommend the ZOHO Analytics system because of its ease of use and versatility, data is easily uploaded and controlled, the ZOHO servers are always up and responsive, the user interfaces I am able to present to my clients has created a real wow factor. The dashboards, KPI widgets, graphs and themes leave you with endless opportunity to design multifaceted dashboards. The support team is also always more than willing to assist - I honestly can not fault ZOHO on their Analytical system at all.

There have not been many shortfalls that I have encountered with the system, in areas where there are concerns I know that the ZOHO development Team is working to make the platform better and add to it's capabilities.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Qlik Sense , Tableau und Microsoft Power BI

Warum Zoho Analytics gewählt wurde

I needed to present my clients with more depth and versatility with their data. ZOHO catered for all of this including hosting, variable selections, sharing capabilities, user access controls and reports, effective pricing structures, great support and an easy system to navigate and develop with.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics

Mostly due to the reasonable pricing but it clearly was also more than capable as a system to meet my needs.
Georgiana
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Why select Zoho Analytics

Bewertet am 29.5.2023

My overall experience using this app is excellent. It has the intelligence software that my business needs.

I love the data connectors that helped me to start up my business. When using the Zoho app it can be connected to a different range of sources. The dashboard is very vital. I love that it's also very effective in organing my reports into a single page. It's amazing is search for my past information and did a deep sweep in collecting and organizing my information which provided me with great information.

The only thing is the subscription cost not for a group. But other than that I like it.

Roland
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and powerfull features

Bewertet am 9.1.2020

Integrates easily with Zoho desk, is easy create dashboards and reports with built in filters, can use SQL to analyze data, very affordable solution to help us keep everyone informed. What I like the most is that I was able to create a dashboards or reports for our help desk in a matter of minutes which, when you consider the amount of time and cost that normally goes into creating a dashboard through other means, more than offsets the monthly cost of Zoho Analytics.

While it is a great product I was a little disappointed that it only pushes dashboards to the primary account and not to other Zoho Helpdesk's that are part of the same account. Zoho does have this on their road map to solution

John
  • Branche: Fischerei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easily the best choice if you're already using Zoho tools.

Bewertet am 24.12.2023

We're very happy with Zoho Analytics as our data & reporting tool. We're already using a Zoho environment so it was relatively easier to set up, and didn't cost a whole lot extra. We use it company-wide for stuff like quality reporting, stock reports, and monitoring sales activities. It works well 95% of the time, and when there are issues, these are usually pretty easy to fix. All in all, it's a great tool to have for anyone who relies on data

It easily has all the features of much bigger BI tools like Power BI or Tableau, but for a fraction of the cost. The embedded reports, in particular, are very helpful. We've used these to integrate data into our workspaces to have access to real-tme data without having to check manually.

We run into issues with data connections every now and then, where charts stop working because of a minor change with one of the sources, and we have to then fix it manually. It'd be good if there were auto-fixes for these as they're very straightforward issues most of the time.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective analytical software for your business data!!

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Overall, it's a great software. Customized dashboard feature is really effective and helpful for data analytics. Even its deep analytics helps in auto-generating reports & insights out of the data, which is very handy!

The best thing about this software is its integration part. One can easily integrate it with any application, besides it allows one to integrate it with famous software like HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc. Data can be easily imported from multiple sources along with the blending and merging data option which is super helpful when handling large data sets. One can also build Pivot tables in this which provides the similar features as Excel.

It is comparatively expensive and seems extravagant!

Kathy
Kathy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Data visualization hasn't been any easier.

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

I am using Zoho analytics for data preparation and analysis purposes. The process of gathering , visualizing and analyzing data is as easy as it has ever been.

Vast data integration capability. Zoho connects with every major source of data in my company. It connects with the most important business applications that we use in the workplace, integrates with our selected database of choice, and makes data upload as straight-forward as it can be by supporting file formats including xml, . csv , JSON, html and so on.

Limited capability of Zoho's mobile application and the tendency for delayed notifications on the mobile app. are obvious weaknesses that I can identify from my Zoho analytics experience.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Strong Business Analytics Platform with Outstanding Features

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

Because of the system's extensive capability and great affordability, I have liked every element of it and heartily recommend it. It aids me in resolving KPI display problems. I can also use it to build client dashboards. This technology allows us to evaluate data from any source. The dashboards and charts are stunning, and with a little creativity, you can create some pretty unique dashboards to show practically any data.

Zoho Analytics is highly powerful since it allows you to build a variety of reports using data from virtually anywhere. Zoho Analytics can handle your needs for basic website statistics, PPC ad data, or data from a distant database. Additionally, I adore how lovely the reports are. It is also quite flexible. Data may be automatically retrieved from all sources. Creating reports, tables, and charts is equally simple for us. It offers versatility in data management and analysis. The support staff is really helpful, and the interface is fairly nice.

The learning curve is steep for novices. When all the apps are running, it occasionally slows. It might be a bit challenging to incorporate anything that isn't a widely used service. Zoho Analytics may be connected to nearly anything, however, certain more complex activities may require some programming experience. Even though it's a fantastic tool, I was a bit let down that it only pushes dashboards to the main account and not to additional Zoho Helpdesks that are associated with the same account.

Vivek
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
-...

- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Scalable
- Easy report sharing

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users.
- New reports can be created with little extra efforts.
- Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis.
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database.
- Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

- Number of users is limited for various slabs.
- Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups.
- Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time.
- Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool
- Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.

Jon
Jon
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

BI at it's Finest!

Bewertet am 23.11.2018

We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!

Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.

Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.

Peter
Peter

Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward.

The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck.

Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.

It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great).

I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Grow und Domo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Analytics

Integrations with Zoho Suite, price.
Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

Haba
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All my website details in one page

Bewertet am 2.3.2024

It took me less than an hour setting up sources and arrange my dashboard with data I am interested in.

It is great that I can add all sources that I am interested in, one dashboard for all analytics. Setting up my dashboard was a piece of cake, data read even easier.

The user interface can be updated on 2024 standards.

Mohit
Mohit
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Tool To Create Reports

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

Obtain data automatically from almost any source. Easy to create reports. The way data is presented—in pivot tables, charts, etc.—helps increase employee and business efficiency.

It enables us to import several Excel sheets, connect the data table, and build sophisticated reports. It allows us to create superb drill-down dashboards. It helps me to monitor activity for certain marketing tasks and observe what my sales staff is up to.

The Zoho analytics mobile app is difficult for me to use, and notifications frequently arrive late. There is no option to automatically share a report to Google Drive, Dropbox, FTP, or Zoho Workdrive.

• Branche: Halbleiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Facilitates data analysis with attractive reports

Bewertet am 7.8.2022

It provides the opportunity to generate visually attractive and dynamic reports, which allow us to represent and analyze data efficiently. Its use in data analysis and interpretation is extremely useful and essential.

It is a very easy to use platform, both for users with a lot of experience in data analysis, as well as for beginners. It also allows you to connect data from a wide variety of sources. It is easy to create, customize reports and share them quickly. It has a wealth of integrations that significantly boost productivity.

I would like to make the connection process with some databases faster.

Saugat
Saugat
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Its all there!

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

Sometimes our campaigns do not reach to the people we desire, or sometimes that doesn't get opened. That forbids us from taking our promotions. Zoho Analytics helps us to rectify these errors and we can automatically reschedule the campaign for them. It has been very helpful to get the response of our campaign that helps in boosting our business.

I basically use Zoho Analytics to analyze our official email campaigns. It shows everything. The most amazing part of it is that it shows everything using infographics which is very easy to undertsand. It allows us also to find the bounced messages which helps us to prevent it from happening on the other campaigns. Zoho Analytics has eveything that a analysis tool has.

We were wondering the services to partner with and our developer suggested Zoho. The integration process was a hustle specially to connect our domain on it. It was because we had basic knowledge. Once we told about this issue to our developer, the very next moment it was all ready. Eversince, there is no any sad times using the analytics.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Productivity taken to a new level

Bewertet am 11.1.2017

We have been using Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports for over a year now and our experience has been nothing less than amazing. After searching around for a month, we decided on Zoho due to the great reviews, unbelievable features, and low cost. All I can say is, wow. The synergy between the various apps places them way ahead of the competition. You can waste your money on more costly solutions that deliver half the features that Zoho has, or you can give them a shot. There's not much to lose with a free trial. I can brag about Reports all day but it's best experienced.

Intuitive Design
App Synergy
Scale-ability
Support
Fast Rollout
Cost

Would like to see a little more customization in Projects.
Would like to see more tables integrated from Projects to Reports.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I saved a lot of time after create a database and create reports that access live data

Bewertet am 28.2.2018

The easy way to create reports, charts and dashboards that access your data and give you visualizations for great insights.
With a basic knowledge in database you can create your tables, import your data and start using it. Also, you can conect to your database and have it updated automatic.

Depending on where your data is stored (database) it will be necessary a little help from your IT team to integrate and have access to in into Zoho Reports.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Zoho Analytics - show your data easily

Bewertet am 13.1.2019

We are helping eshops grow thair bussines and Zoho Analytics helping us with providing and presenting our results to our customers.

Clarity - everything is easy to use and clear
Connected - you can connect zoho analytics to other apps like google docs or different online app.
Powerful and sharable - you can upload live time data to your website via sharable link - awesome

I cant find customizable look, it will be better if we can change graphic of this app.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Zoho Analytics as Data Hub

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

We use this tool on a daily basis, not only for reporting but as a data hub for all the information that goes from one system to another.

The possibility of basically having a full blown Analytics tool in combination with a SQL development possibility and all in the cloud.

There are always features that would be nice to have, but in general very happy

George
George

Zoho Reports Review

Bewertet am 30.11.2016

Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers.
We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

Dale
Dale

Great collaboration tool

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

The cloud based excel type features are great for internal and external office collaboration. The dashboards are very customizable. We have been very happy with the ability to collaborate with our teams and the added productivity and time saved has been a blessing.

The unrestricted possibilities of the Zoho Reports are priceless.

The cloud-based solution uses a randomizing url, this can cause an issue when creating ACL's through office firewall.