4,3
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Zoho: Advanced Analytics on a Budget

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Analytics is a great product; non-profits often don't have large budgets for analytical tools.. so Zoho was able to provide premium insights at very respectable prices. Additionally, Zoho has a great support team that allows for timely resolution of issues and questions. Zoho is relatively new product, so features & updates are being released somewhat regularly.

Excellent Software:
- Has many/most of the features tableau / DOMO have (charts, graphs, connectors, filters, app availability).
- Very easy to teach non-analytical users how to use.
- Extremely inexpensive (I think something like 15-25% of the cost of top-of-the line industry products).

There's some areas that could be a little more developed:
- Drill down in charts could better
- Communication / collaboration isn't available within the app
- Additional options for dashboard layout / design (to make creative better looking analytics).

David E.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Specialised Software Services

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a semi-literate database developer, I have enjoyed every aspect of the system and highly recommend it because of it's depth in functionality and also because it is highly affordable.

I recommend the ZOHO Analytics system because of its ease of use and versatility, data is easily uploaded and controlled, the ZOHO servers are always up and responsive, the user interfaces I am able to present to my clients has created a real wow factor. The dashboards, KPI widgets, graphs and themes leave you with endless opportunity to design multifaceted dashboards. The support team is also always more than willing to assist - I honestly can not fault ZOHO on their Analytical system at all.

There have not been many shortfalls that I have encountered with the system, in areas where there are concerns I know that the ZOHO development Team is working to make the platform better and add to it's capabilities.

Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Reports made Simple

Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WE use it for our Samsung Rewards contests that Samsung creates and inputs the data on a daily basis. Its an awesome way to see how we are doing with Samsung contests and allows us to send this data to our team as frequently as we'd like. Easy to download and see all you need.

I love how the reports can be broken down into graph formats and show the various data you need to showcase on a daily basis. I also love how you can download the data quickly into a CSV or Excel format as we use the raw data to send reporting to various communications sites and emails.

The least favorite thing I like is the cluttered dashboard. It stacks on top of each other and doesn't really give proper spacing to give an eye pleasing look to your reports. But that is a small thing as we still love the software.

Andy G.
Branche: Maschinerie

Beware - Zoho Preys on Smaller Companies with Weak IT Controls

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Analytics was easy to set up and easy to implement. Even writing queries - albeit through a bit of a clunky interface - was pretty easy. I enjoyed being able to set this up and get the users running quickly.

Zoho decided to forge my e-mail address for all notifications from our analytics account. Their e-mails used to come from a Zoho notifications address. Now, they are sending e-mails - from their own servers - that purport to be from me. Naturally, my company's spam blocker bounces these.

Since new users must respond to one of these spoofed e-mails, I can no longer set up new users, at all. They're not caught in a spam trap. They are actually being returned by our server.

Zoho's one and only solution has been to demand that my company make a change to our DNS servers. Then, Zoho can send what appear to be legitimate e-mails on behalf of anyone at my company, at will. That's not acceptable and should not be required. If you want that as a convenience for your users, it works - with appropriate legal agreements in place. Plenty of companies do this with SPF and DKIM records for internally controlled servers.

For an external company to provide no other option (and not mention it until it was too late), this is a huge red flag. Zoho even provides instructions for how to make this change on GoDaddy. Be warned. You know nothing about their internal controls and yet you're giving them license to send e-mail on your behalf. AVOID!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Rajni K.
Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not so happy

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not too bad although it would be nice to have all the issues raised by us addressed and better support provided.

The ability to create variety of charts and tables and using appropriate color coordination to make them stand apart.
Dynamic functionality is very good as well.
Access with/without login is a plus.

Inability to integrate with a variety of platforms.
Some features like dates filter - Today, This week doesn't work.
Maps do not show exact number of ppl using our website.
Social Media options are very limited in terms of filtering the kind of data we need. Hashtags don't work.
Analytics integration gets confusing if there are more than two websites integrated. It is not very user friendly to find the data we need to create relevant charts and often get mixed up.
Support is a bit ambiguous and in a hurry to disconnect the call.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Brandon C.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Zoho Analytics for SMEs

Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using Zoho Analytics to create Dashboards and increase automation at our company. It is mainly a visualization tool, chosen because it is standardized whereas something like Excel often varies based on the user.

The software has numerous features to avail of, barring you take some time to explore the program and learn them. The graphics produced are clean and effective.

Some of the settings are cumbersome. I have been having trouble with widgets, and getting Dashboards to update/sync with graphs when their source data is changed. When you add a new filter, you have to reset all of the filters, which is a time-waster and annoying.

Roland K.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use and powerfull features

Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integrates easily with Zoho desk, is easy create dashboards and reports with built in filters, can use SQL to analyze data, very affordable solution to help us keep everyone informed. What I like the most is that I was able to create a dashboards or reports for our help desk in a matter of minutes which, when you consider the amount of time and cost that normally goes into creating a dashboard through other means, more than offsets the monthly cost of Zoho Analytics.

While it is a great product I was a little disappointed that it only pushes dashboards to the primary account and not to other Zoho Helpdesk's that are part of the same account. Zoho does have this on their road map to solution

Steve H.
Branche: Informationsdienst

Ease of user

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We currently use it to manage data around interpreter usage in various industries such as Health, Justice, Government.

Click through capability and the ability to drill down in the data.

Not much, yet to find something apart from a few bugs (that I am sure will get fixed), that really annoys me.

Tianna M.
Branche: Restaurants

Zoho Analytics for team Dashboards

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the product and it works for our current need. I hope that they (and Linkedin) get an integration set up soon as that is the one thing we are missing but Facebok and Google and analytics had great native integrations.

It is low cost and allows us to set up boards easily with lots of room to customize.

I did require the help of a developer to get some information into the product as I have only some experience in dashboard creation. Help is good if you have a specific question and usually responded within an hour or two.

John H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

All the data you could ever want

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Analytics gives you the opportunity to track whatever data points you want all in one place. You can create entire dashboards with data pulling from several integrations so you can have all of your info in one, easy-to-read place.

If you're pulling data from sources that aren't Zoho, the learning curve can be pretty steep. The custom/advanced formulas can be a headache as well. However, once you figure out what it is you need to do, it's pretty simple.

Vivek W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Scalable
- Easy report sharing

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users.
- New reports can be created with little extra efforts.
- Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis.
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database.
- Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

- Number of users is limited for various slabs.
- Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups.
- Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time.
- Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool
- Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.

Andre L.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Zoho Analytics review

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customizes reports usign built in queries.

simplicity, ease of use, integration with Zoho Books

Limit (3) of composed queries. The product doesn´t allow users to access data from outside

Jon P.
Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

BI at it's Finest!

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!

Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.

Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.

Praveen R.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Everything I loved to see in a report builder can be seen in Zohoreports at a minimal price

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Today reporting has become one of the important factors as well as an important aspect of the company which affects its ratings. We often talk about various top reporting tools, but we fail to recognize the best ones, Zoho Reports is considered as one of them. One of the reasons why I choose it the most because Zoho Reports integrates seamlessly. It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service. You know what is interesting, it offers complete online reporting and especially Business Intelligence service which can be accessible anytime and anywhere.

Although Zoho Reports is the extremely useful app it has some negative aspects also. If you want to use it to the fullest, you must go through the high learning curve. Sometimes, the importer gets unsteady and on the other hand, sometimes you need to generate more and more info to work on some reports. For using slabs, its number of users is limited. It has problems regarding consolidating different entities as well as the implementation of SQL is also not proper. Even its modelled data set is not very helpful as it doesn’t extract 100%. It shows some problems in creating complicated reports. If you ask about API, it’s not good yet!! Some of the problems regarding loading of tables and reports should also be kept in mind!!!!

Peter F.

Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward.

The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck.

Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.

It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great).

I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out

Kyle C.

Customizable

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall positive experience with reporting functionality.

I love the fact that I can customize the views and what reports I'd like to see on my dashboard. This allows me to easily manage the stats of my sales team.

So far, I can't think of anything that doesn't work for me. The reports are exactly what I need. If I need something different, chances are pretty good I can contact our admin to change .

Branche: Telekommunikation

Zoho Analytics Makes Me a Big Data Professional

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Analytics is an affordable custom reporting tool that allows us to import data files (CSV) from other programs to create custom, multi-source, branded reports for our customers. As a company offering both custom-built and white label products, we needed an affordable solution that would allow us to build dynamic, branded reports for multi-platform customers. Zoho definitely fits the bill, and their customer service team is phenomenal - patient and highly responsive.

Zoho frequently rolls out platform updates and improvements. Once or twice a year, one of these updates will affect our analytics. The updates are not as well documented as I would like, but the customer service team is on point to assist if something goes wrong or breaks.

Michael K.

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

Heidi L.
Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool with a learning curve

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

Pete B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable.

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Suresh S.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Reliable and fast Reports

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it has been a good experience working on the software as lot of time is saved in generating reports and taking business decisions. The option to create endless customized reports is also a very useful feature.

The software is easy to use and can be customized as per requirement. Lot of options to create different reports, charts and tables. The drill down feature is really helpful which gives the insight into the actual issue and can drill down deep, even into the data base to ensure its accuracy. Our organization uses the software for all top and medium level meetings to give first hand information on revenue to the top management. Speed at which the reports are generated is also commendable.

Those who are new to the software would take some time to understand the different options available as there are no Faqs or help menu.

Sara P.

Fabulous Product

Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Love Zoho Reports- not giving it up anytime soon!

When our company was selecting a new PM software one of the reason I chose Zoho Projects was because Zoho Reports integrated with seamlessly. Reports offered the info I wanted from Projects that other PM softwares couldn't offer. Other products had costly and complicated plugins- reports is cost effective and flexible

It took some time to learn how to customize my reports and get the data that I needed. Now that I know how Reports functions I can get any of the data I need. I love that I can make reports for our clients and they update automatically everyday. If I can't accomplish what I want the customer support is great! I would love to see chat support offered in the future. Just like with Zoho Projects, often I know Zoho Reports can do what I want it to, I just need help finding the function within the software. Chat makes it super simple in Projects- please add it to Reports!!

Branche: Internet

Almost a great product

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has the potential to be the very best in class but has been let down by some very serious operational back end issues. It is a huge shame as I really do like this product a lot.

Its very powerful and has tonnes of features, dashboards being my favourite. Great value for money.

Support & documentation isn't great, the api is not very reliable and has a habit of changing syntax without warning. Also uptime isn't as good as it should be, so am reluctant to recommend to others who need to run business critical services, but it serves us well enough for what need it to do.

David D.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Productivity taken to a new level

Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have been using Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports for over a year now and our experience has been nothing less than amazing. After searching around for a month, we decided on Zoho due to the great reviews, unbelievable features, and low cost. All I can say is, wow. The synergy between the various apps places them way ahead of the competition. You can waste your money on more costly solutions that deliver half the features that Zoho has, or you can give them a shot. There's not much to lose with a free trial. I can brag about Reports all day but it's best experienced.

Intuitive Design
App Synergy
Scale-ability
Support
Fast Rollout
Cost

Would like to see a little more customization in Projects.
Would like to see more tables integrated from Projects to Reports.

James B.
Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Zoho Reports

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho reports features the following functuonalities that provides good data reporti g to business owners and managers.

1. Report templates
2. Drqg and drop functionalities for report creation and customization.
3. Report extraction and sharing.
4. CRM integration

You may need to have some knowledge in database relationships and SQL, at least the basics. It may feature templates that works to almost all business requirement, however, customizing it or creating an advanced report will need some background in DBMS.