Adobe Campaign Erfahrungen

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best Marketing product

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

I can happily say that I have had great moment from the time I started using this great product. It has led to faster growth of our company and empowered our marketing and sales team effectively.

This great product enables us to send email with advertisement of our products and services to our customers regularly. We are able to monitor our customers journey and heed to fulfil their needs.

I have never experienced any challenging situation from the performance of this platform since we deployed it in our organization.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

Steve
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Run Away -- Fast. Adobe Campaign is one headache after another!

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Go with another tool!

Go with another tool!

After 8 months with the tool (and 5 years marketing automation experience using other tools like Marketo), I haven't found any pros.

Too many to count:

1- It was designed for developers, not marketers. To master Adobe Campaign, you must know Java Script, HTML, SQL, and more technical marketing skills. Other tools only require time spent learning the tool, but with Adobe, you can spend hours learning the tool and you still won't be a master without technical scripting experience.
2. Nothing available out of the box -- no Wizzy Wig designer for emails/landing pages, no lead scoring, web tagging is a nightmare, and so is the CRM sync.
3. Support is basically non-existent.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Bewertet am 19.7.2016

Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.

Emily Yohanna
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Lauri
Lauri
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Film maker

Bewertet am 9.12.2018

Adobe tools have everything film maker needs.

This is not a fault of Adobe alone, but the stability issues usually kick in during every project. Nvidia GPU drivers crashes and you are forced to reboot your computer.

Lenee
Lenee
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Versatile and effective product

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Matthew
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great way to "get the word out"

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Once you take the dive into Adobe, it is so worth it!

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Adobe Marketing Cloud is great for creating, customizing, and keeping track of all of your content across different marketing channels. You can make each piece of content customized and personal, and because it is all on Adobe, everything talks to each other and connects well.

I don't think this is an issue with my computer since it is new, but opening up Adobe programs always takes a good 10-20 seconds. I know this is minor, but sometimes when you need to create or check something QUICK, Adobe lags a bit.

Dina-Marie

I Love the Creativity

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

Very good.

Very good.

I love the creativity of Adobe software and what it allows me to do.

There is a steep learning curve but well worth the time investment.

Emmanuel
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

Is good and perfect for my business.

Is good and perfect for my business.

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Harsh
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Nice Product by Adobe

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Overall nice product

Overall nice product

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Samuel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How to track your business

Bewertet am 13.5.2023

Ease to useCompatible with other softwares

Limited to certain language which makes difficult other users to access

Divya
Divya
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Adobe E-sign

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Cameron
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

No it should be offers on all the sights

No it should be offers on all the sights

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Patrick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels.
It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

Bewertet am 24.2.2018

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya
  • Branche: E-Learning

Conveniently track projects

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Maksym
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for marketing analysis

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Another amazing Adobe Product!

Bewertet am 6.6.2017

This program is very detailed and allows the user/users to connect, share and review content. The whole team can see what portions each team member has been assigned, as well as progress throughout a project.

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. It may take some time for your team to get used to the workflow, etc.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

Dagny
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

It has a steep learning curve.

Seth
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best of the best

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Adobe Marketing Cloud softwares are pretty easy to use even for a first timer. If you can't figure out how to do something, just Google it. I've been able to do it every single time.

Nothing really. Able to do everything I want to and can usually figure it out on my own pretty quickly.

Sheryl
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Totally Recommended!

Bewertet am 22.7.2018

I love Adobe softwares! And this one does not disappoint. The multiple features and capabilities with this product are endless! I can't say enough great things about Adobe Marketing Cloud, perfect for email tracking and marketing efforts.

The only downfall with this software, as well as all Adobe softwares is that it is really hard to get ahold of customer service compared to some smaller software companies.

Andrew
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cost an arm and a leg

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

It was easy to use and send documents. I loved the software and the whole concept of e-signatures.

the cost was to much for our company. We have development team and to access the api they wanted more money then it was worth so we switched to DocuSign we negotiated a a better deal at the time.