Highrise Erfahrungen

Einfaches CRM für die Verfolgung von Leads und die Verwaltung von Follow-ups

Sortieren nach

Great Lightweight CRM for Small to Mid-Size Companies

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

I evaluated a bunch of CRM tools, and found that Highrise offered perfectly adequate functionality for my needs at a fraction of the price of other CRM tools on the market. I was able to track customer contacts, share customer contact details with members of my team, set up reminder tasks, and easily import and export lists.

Nothing. It did everything I needed it to do and was easy on the budget.

Vicki

A Database Program That Has Multiple Functions

Bewertet am 13.1.2016

Before we began using Highrise, we thought that we were going to have to hire someone to create a database for us, then hire someone to maintain it. When we discovered Highrise, this solved our issues. We are an executive search firm, and Highrise allows us to keep track of every job candidate who sends us a resume. We have their contact information at our fingertips, and we can attach their resumes and any other pertinent info to their Highrise entry. We have also found it extremely useful to use the tags. In this way, we can differentiate our candidates by the type of work that they do, and also by what positions they have applied for in the past. If we are trying to reach out to someone with a financial background, we do a Highrise search using our financial tag, and everyone who has financial experience will come up in the search. We can even narrow it down to region, city, state or zip code. We like using the notes so that any of our team members who look at a Highrise entry can see if there's anything about a particular candidate another team member found notable during a phone conversation, for example. We also really like how integrated Highrise is with LinkedIn, because we use LinkedIn quite a bit.
There are a lot of features of Highrise that are automatic that help us a lot. For instance, as long as a person's profile in Highrise has their email address, we can forward emails to a dedicated Dropbox email and Highrise will automatically pick it up and add it to that person's Highrise profile.

It's not very hard to overwrite an entry and you have to be careful when you are importing contacts from other software programs. It's time consuming when setting up the database to enter all of the data, however, Highrise has made it as easy as possible.

Puneet
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Highrise - Clunky software

Bewertet am 23.6.2019

Pros -
- It has all the basic feature but then that cannot be counted as Pros

Cons
- The parent company has stopped investing in this software. So, the product is old and clunky and no scope for improvement
- The product doesn't have user-friendly/intuitive software
- The customer service is only via email. So, not helpful at all.

Ivan
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highrise packs a lot of power for a great price

Bewertet am 11.2.2018

It's not sales force, but as a CRM tool it's got to be one of the better priced options considering the features.

I love Highrise. It offers great tagging with the ability to filter companies by tag and include employees of those companies (so you don't have to tag all employees). You can use it for broadcast email, although the bounce and spam rates are pretty tight to know you off the system. It will auto record all emails sent to clients using a BCC to highrise feature so you can store all interactions and make them available across all employees. You can add custom fields as well for mail merge. The desktop UX is great. The mobile UX is OK. The mobile apps are getting better. That's the main thing I like, they announce new features and functions routinely and it's getting better all the time.

I noticed that the broadcast email bounce signals were too tight the first time I used it. I sent something out to all my clients, but I work with restaurants and some email addresses were dead and they shut me down temporarily. Real email tools won't be so stringent. Could have improved since that effort as that was when it first came out.

Ivan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best Customer Relationship Management Tool Ever!

Bewertet am 13.7.2016

I've been using Highrise for 6 years and there was a period under 37 signals that there wasn't a lot of innovation going on. Since 37 signals passed it off to Nathan Kontny and company it's been moving at light speed. I can't wait to get the Android app!

The ease of use, features, prices, and tutorials are all amazing. There's quite a few small features like BCCing all emails to your customer so you can review conversations is a game changer. Being able to tag tasks with colored codes really helps. My to do list looks like that are amazingly convenient.

I really wish my task list was organized by a calendar. There's some syncing to Google Calendar that people use, but I frequently move blue (not important) tasks to the next day when I run out of energy. Then I review it. Google Calendar doesn't update fast enough to review it. I really want to see it organized by day of the week. Also, an Android app would be nice.

Laura

I love Highrise! It feels like a trusted friend--keeping and sharing precious the information...

Bewertet am 2.3.2018

Clean and clear design is cheerful and makes it easy to find and read information. The layout makes sense to me. Sharing notes and contacts in our small business makes all of us as smart about our customers as any one of us is. The easily customized tags and filters enables me to store information the way my brain works for sorting contacts. Easy import/export is fantastic as well.

I'd like the feature of notifying someone about a posted message to be available on a forwarded message as well. Doesn't currently seem to be. Flip side of customizing tags is that different people can inadvertantly create different tag names for essentially the same thing, making it easy to miss on the list you want. The benefit far outweighs this problem in my mind, but it has been a drawback for some of my colleagues.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highrise has been a great CRM for our company

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

I like the fact that all information I need about any of our clients is on one page which is really helpful!

It's getting slightly outdated as newer and more intuitive CRM programs enter the marketplace. It can't do everything that the new guys do.

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Solid site with solid support. I had looked at SOOOO many others. This one was the best fit...

Bewertet am 11.12.2017

I use the free version, and it has been adequate for my needs. It allows me to enter all my contacts in a spreadsheet which I find easier and then upload them. I can easily track the contacts that I've had with prospects.

I'm a sole proprietor so I don't need anything fancy like tracking proposals and the like, but I am very picky about how information is presented to me on a program, how much control I have over the details that I'd like to track, and how quickly I can access information. This program allows me all these things.

- easy of use
- flexible to customize
- VERY responsive customer support
- can import and export contacts
- frequently updated

- it takes a little getting use to, but it's the learning curve isn't bad at all

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Brought some clarity to our practice's marketing efforts

Bewertet am 22.3.2020

As a large practice, we have both clinicians and physician liaison's marketing to local healthcare providers and the community. Prior to Highrise, we relied on individual communications on our targets and recent visits. It was disjointed and often resulted in redundant efforts or gaps in coverage. Highrise allows us to easily communicate who we visited with and when. It also allws us to make notes visible to team members and provide a single platform to house information on all our community and healthcare relationships. The alerts and notification emails highlighting recent events is useful as well. I highly recommend using Highrise.

For a large organization, the news feed isn't very useful. Perhaps if it was region specific it would be helpful but currently it is simply noise.

• Branche: Internet

This system was very easy to use.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

I was able to get customer information and communication organized.

I was able to get customer information and communication organized.

This system was very easy to navigate. I would recommend this CRM for its ease of use. There were not many intricate features.

It would be nice if there was team communication for this software. Additionally, there was no good way to track monetary values.

Chelsea
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Works Okay, Not Very Innovative

Bewertet am 27.7.2017

This program is a great way that our company files it's paperwork instead of physical files. It has great functionality there. Along with customization in fields to keep track of profiles and things specific to the company using it.

I find myself having to backpedal a lot while using this software. If you forge to tag another person, you have to delete the whole message rather than edit. The search is very sensitive to what information you put into it, results won't quite pop up unless you type in just the right thing.

Antwort von Highrise

Thanks for the review Chelsea and to Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh for being a long time customer. Did you know we offer a 25% discount to non-profits? (just need documentation/proof).

We may also be able help on the tagging if you want to send over more details: support@highrisehq.com.

Clinton
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Highrise is a Great CRM

Bewertet am 14.7.2016

Solid product, love seeing it being actively improved on a regular basis. Also have been using as easy to share task based system. LOVE the way I can add a bcc email address to help file all customer email conversations, that and the search make for a huge insurance investment to ensure we always know what was said for each client.

Easy to use, easy on the eyes, super functional.

Integration with Gmail is neat, but what about the rest of us?
After reminder or todo passes the expiry date program doesn't keep reminding user of old/late task (which is essential)
Would love to see some 'health' so clients that haven't been touched for awhile popup as needing a call/attention.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highrise

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

I would recommend it!

I would recommend it!

I have been using HR for 4 years, and I find it to be an asset to the company I work for. The whole team is able to follow customers and projects with ease. I would recommend HR to other companies to enhance their existing customer service programs.

No nice integration with email (outlook) – Adding contacts and tracking general communication is clumsy at best and a huge pain at worst. Many times Highrise refused forwarded emails (one of the ways to get them in the system)

Jessie
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Highrise, probably the simplest CRM to use

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

When I used Highrise I loved it foremost for its simplicity. It has a very simple user interface, where you can see that things were thought through very well. This simplicity should not be underestimated because it's this what makes a CRM being used.

The downside of the simplicity is of course that it sometimes felt like features were missing. For example, integration with social media platforms - ie the ability to easily log those activities was a bit cumbersome. Most CRMs today also support some form of email marketing integration.

Piper

User friendly and helpful for account management

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

Nothing more to say :)

Nothing more to say :)

Easy and logical, love it! To keep all notes and and details in one place, as well as a great way to view and contact clients. Email feature that keeps email in the account is great, as well as recent views is a nice feature.

There are a couple of overlapping functions that I think could be adjusted. Like having overlapping emails as the same email may own multiple accounts.

Samuli

Great CRM for small businesses

Bewertet am 14.7.2016

This is an affordable and easy to use CRM, freeing up time to those important things (like selling). The functionality is basic but really quite sufficient, and that's also why it's very easy to use.

There is no reporting functionality (yet), but there are a few providers that offer deal funnel reporting a.s.o. Also, Highrise integrates nicely to Gmail with an external tool. All in all, you won't loose much money trying it out and I'm quite sure you will be pleased with it!

Lou
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use this run our small company.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

Helped us organize our second biggest asset, our contacts.

Helped us organize our second biggest asset, our contacts.

The software is wonderfully simply and efficient. We tried other CRMs and hoo boy were they overwhelming to the point of absurdity. I think the CRM space is filled with products designed for companies that are size of small countries. Highrise understands reality better than most.

My only gripe is the number of "Deals" I get for my tier. It's a tiny gripe to be sure, but an extra five would be great.

Dave
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highrise-the best CRM with Everything.

Bewertet am 14.7.2016

The first thing you notice about Highrise CRM is their email customer service. They answer quickly and completely. (Less back and forth emails). The next thing you notice is that they are always, always improving. Coming out with new features.

Good price for a "complete" CRM program!!

No phone support -- but hey -- they have answered my emails very quickly!!

Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great CRM and Note Software

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

I had the privilege of using highrise when our organization was starting up and note taking was integral, but not vital to our success. Highrise is a great tool with good logging of history and a user-friendly and clean interface

The system doesn't always have the deep info set that many have come to expect out of CRMs. This is the reason that we ended up leaving for a different tool.

Peter
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have tried nearly everything on the market and for value and ease of use, nothing compares.

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

Time and ease with which we can onboard users.

Time and ease with which we can onboard users.

Simply the best value on the market today. Simple, effective and flexible for most needs. If a specific function is not included it is usually available via Zapier integration

We would like to see further development of the mobile applications specifically file management with drag and drop functionality on iOS

Jim
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I found a product that was simple to use and flexible with data fields.

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

Fast and simple to use. Keeping data base updated is quite easy with mass update from list suppliers

Two things, the screen isn't taken up up with demographs. its on the right side of the screen the majority of the screen is left for notes and what our interactions are with the client. I can't commit on Customer Support, I haven't had to call them.

I find it somewhat difficult when I forget someone name and there's no company association, it can take some time to look through all the Bob's in the database.

Renee
Renee
  • Branche: Internet

Simple but Great

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

High rise is extremely straightforward, clean, and user friendly. The tasks are extremely easy to manage and team leaders get great insight into what everyone is working on. We rely heavily on the email integration for logging customer account activity and assigning accounts.

With simplicity comes limitations. This CRM serves our small company well, but for a bigger company with mare email marketing this is not going to offer you the most robust features

Lori
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A CRM that makes life much easier!

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

I stay on top of communications with my clients.

Everything I've wanted the program to do for my...

I stay on top of communications with my clients.

Everything I've wanted the program to do for my business thus far, it has done quickly and easily.

I find this software very intuitive (which I very much appreciate, as I'm *not* a hardcore computer person). I can find and sort my contacts in a host of different ways, easily set reminders to follow up, keep track of whom I've contacted, when I've done it and perhaps best of all, exactly what I said!

Rebecca

BEST CRM EVER

Bewertet am 13.7.2016

I love this CRM system. I use it to keep an accurate record of purchases clients have made, along with the outreach I do for the client.

I have no complaints.

Nancy

Easy and Great Value

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

We were organized with storing key customer information.

We were organized with storing key customer information.

Cost for what you get. We have a small company, but this was organized, loved the email feature and very easy to use.

I don't think it has a link to calendar function.