• Funktionen
Giridhar S.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

best of the best cloud based remote desktop Tool

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

I have been using GoToAssist to provide technical support to my clients mostly and it helps me a lot in resolving all the issues in real time as it's a cloud based remote desktop tool. I was using this tool since 2012 and as of now resolved nearly more than 5000 customer and clients technical issues without any delay. Thanks a lot to this tool as it's always helps me a lot in delivering customer's business on time :)

The Most I like in GoToAssist is:
1. We can easily connect using remote desktop and secure
2. We can Access and Control unattended computers
3. Can Send files using this tool
4. Can Control PC and Apple MAC computers
5. Inbuilt Chat option
6. Real time customer Support

If I can get it for free for a lifetime then there'll be no dislikes about this tool :D

David P.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Best remote support app

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

We use this to remote in to users workstations in our remote locations to support them. It is easy to use, send them a text, email or Teams message and boom connected and issues solved.

I love how easy it is to use. Simply send a link to your user in need and go. It is easy to elevate credentials and the unattended support is awesome

The only downside I see is the limited phone support capabilities. That is more of an issue with apple being greedy then the software as android support is awesome

Steve B.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using GoToAssist for many years.

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Provides a tool to support customers remotely and transfer large files directly between users.

File transfer, remote control and access are good features. Remote reboot feature also good. Unattended support is also a great feature if you plan to do remote support.

Connecting remotely to computers that you have previously connected to either requires updates or uninstalling previous version through Control Panel. Recently this issue has got worse and worse with no resolution for months and now has us looking for different remote support software.

• Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

GotoAssist makes our job a lot better and convenient

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

Overall I'm very satisfied using this app. This helps us a lot when dealing with urgent issues on clients computer. App has also a lot of features that greatly benefits us

This remote tool can perform multiple tasks, that's why this is very convenient tool for me specially in IT support dealing with many devices

Just a little things needs to improve. On my case, I'm using android application of GotoAssist as well, sometimes when switching back to home screen of phone, GoToAssist app tends to automatically logout.

Yagneshkumar P.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great Supporting tool via remote

Bewertet am 13.12.2017

Ability to transfers files, record sessions, connect more than one end-user, chat option to take notes for the issues and much more

Go to Assist offers a wide variety of feature, First; with unlimited live end-user support- with one click i am able to convert a phone session with a customer into an online support session. Secondly, Session Reporting where i am able to jot down notes during the session, track my time spent, and more importantly record my session and download them for archiving and training purposes. Third, I am able to transfer files securely to my customer's pc and diagnose the issue. Fourth, GoToAssist has a dynamic remote support, where it enables multi-sessions for up to eight customers at a single time, transfer, files and reboot/reconnect if need be. Last but not Least, GoToAssist offers a trail version for users who want to test the software.

The lack of support, There were times when i had questions about the new features or even basic support for GoToAssist but thier customer support isn't sufficient to respond back in time, or it takes time for them to return to my messages via email.

Shae J.

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers.

This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

No cons to report at this time. As I'm always looking to reduce costs, I regularly look at other vendors. I have not been able to find a comparable product at a lower price point. As such, we will be sticking with GoTo Assist for the foreseeable future.

Marvin P.

we use this at work for all of our remoting. Works great and has good usable features as well.

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Great software, great featuers, a bit on the pricy side!
Best benefit is the abuilty to send and receive data such as programs and or error logs.

This is our go to software for work. Obviously we use the for on demand customer service, but we also use it when we need to remote into a computer or server unattended. One of the great things about this software is the ability to send and receive files during the remote session, making it easy to install software or download log files when troubleshooting issues.

its a bit pricy, we've even discussed moving to an in house platform for remote software, but some of the features you get with GoToAssist are just not available with in house solutions.

Seth S.
  • Branche: Bau

GoToAssit Great Tool, Expensive

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

It's ease of user was great, I really enjoyed using it.

It was very expensive. when they raised our bill for a consecutive year in a row it was time to leave.

Timothy G.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great, dependable remote software

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software that looks and feels just like a Windows RDP session. And the setup process is simple for the admin and the user.

Of all of the remote software I've used, including Teamviewer, VNC, and Webbex support, this makes it easiest for the end user to join a session and has the nicest user interface for the supporter. You can either direct the user to a simple URl where they will be asked to enter the session code to join a session or, you can send them the direct Url to your session where they simply install the agent and relax. Nothing much to go wrong in the setup process. The sessions feel just like sitting at the computer and mimic the Windows RDP experience. No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software.

The price is a bit higher than other solutions and you don't need this if you have a windows environment that is all on the same network or routable via VPN.

Sumit G.
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LogMeIn

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

I have a good experience with LogMeIn. I think it is one of the best softwares for remote connection

Its capability to seemlessly connect after rebooting the end machine. Also it can collect a lot of info from the console regarding the end machine

It should have a feature to connect to a machine whenever we want. Like a utility that can be installed on a machine then we can connect to the end machine without need of a user to run anything there.

Tom M.
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rescue Assist is the perfect support platform for our business

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

With this program, I can help install and repair, plus train associates remotely from any desktop. This includes my laptop when I am away from the office, or even my android phone.

Full control over a PC/Thin Client/Server
I use this software daily for support on any level where seeing what the associate is describing is important to find a quick resolution.
Unattended support setup, allows a computer to be left on at work, where updates or repairs are necessary after hours. I have Unattended support set up on all of our servers, and I do updates and adjustments remotely with ease.

Any computer that needs help that is not set up for unattended support may be assisted with the user allowing the browser to install the assist program quickly and easily. I am able to assist associates that are using their own equipment when necessary.

There is a box that pops up when you attempt to use the unassisted support, and many times a user will click no, do not allow by mistake. If you already have the hardware set up for unattended support, why the delay to connect.

Joe T.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

Andy T.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Remote Session Product I've Used

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

Between permanently remote employees, employees working from home, or sometimes just wanting to quickly fix something without running all through our office, RescueAssist has been great for remote sessions with employees. All of us in the IT department use it on a regular basis, and in my experience, it's been the best GoTo product.

It's been the best remote session product that I've used. It's great for working on unattended machines and it's great for remote sessions with employees in office or remote. The chat feature is useful. The fact that I am automatically reconnected on reboot to the other machine is great, as much of the troubleshooting I do will ultimately involve a restart.

Some end users have had difficulty starting up the software on their end if they don't already have it installed and an invite is sent. I'm not sure if they have the function, but I haven't seen it, but I wish they had a built in audio communication option rather than making a separate call or conference software meeting. Transferring files could be a little easier. I think the interface is a bit dated. This seems like a lot of negatives, but I've still really gotten a lot out of the software.

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

GoTo the Rescue!

Bewertet am 7.1.2019

It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.

The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

With the newest OSX, unfortunately the user has to go into their security preferences and allow control of their computer. By default this is disabled so the first time the user will have to unlock the security settings and enable it.

Francis P.
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

GoToAssist Review

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

GoToAssist by Citrix is a cloud-based remote support and mobile device support solution. The service is easy to set up, and fast and comfortable to use; anyone with some troubleshooting skills can provide assistance in minutes. It's an excellent solution for companies looking for inexpensive remote IT support.

This software product has a easy to use GUI. It allows to connect to remote devices. It also allows to do screen sharing and remote control the devices. Moreover, it also allows to share or transfer files. It is very intuitive and cloud based application. There is also recording feature included in this product.

It is not a cheap software. It is a subscription based application. It could be difficult for non-computer savvy or normal average users.

Josue H.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This software is the best

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

Best software in the IT world and there is no day I don't used this software to connect with a client
one of the best tools any tech can have in the IT support arsenal ..

really easy to used you just login and you are ready to used it and its so easy that you have way to connect with clients if you work with IT like I do you can email links for clients to connect or you simply provide them the website and the code for clients to connect with you... I cannot live without this software on the IT world.

No cons at all the software is self explanatory and they have well documented steps on the software on how to used it really really easy to used and no tech should live with out it.

Paul B.
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have used several remote control packages and this is one of, if not the best, I've ever...

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Ease of use and ease for users to allow me to connect. I like the unassisted option that makes it easier for me to work on systems during peoples off hours but doesn't compromise their login credentials.

It's easy to setup new users and easy to use. When I have to connect in with someone I don't have unassisted access to their system it's easy for them to follow the on-screen prompts to allow me to connect.

Sometimes, not very often, I've had issues with updates causing issues with certain other software on systems that I connect to. I wish it were easier to "rollback" an update to an earlier version so they could have time to create a patch - which they have done for me in the past.

• Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

Ifeoma O.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Our clients love GoToAssist.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Gotoassist simplifies the process of remotely communication between my organization and our clients and even between the team at work. I am able to screen share with my colleagues at the workplace, comment on files and documents remotely. I see this tool as a better alternative to Google doc.
It is easy to setup and install ,and interestingly a lot of our clients have come to accept this tool courtesy our recommendation.

Requires a fast internet network connection to function quickly and from experience every remote communication tool requires same too.

Miguel R.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

Bewertet am 24.2.2017

GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Intuitive
Offers other built-in tools

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

Learning Curve but Stable Product

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

We heavily use this product on a day to day basis, and I have to say, it's very stable. I can count on it to work every time, which is very important when we are trying to get on an angry client's screen. The unattended access feature is easy to set up and easy to access.

It's weird but there is no clear way to log on and off the desktop application. When setting up a new user and testing their account I had to cancel the tool multiple times from the task manager to get a login screen. The learning curve is a little high, takes a little bit of time to get use to the features and how to use them. I also wish more than one person can enter an unattended session from the unattended access point.

David K.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy To Use Remote Support!

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Our work environment is becoming more and more mobile. RescueAssist allows us to support end users remotely on any device wherever they are on any given day. We can easily trouble shoot employee software issues from any web based brower. It really saves our IT department a lot of support time and allows us to work on other important projects for our company.

RescueAssist is an easy to use remote diagnostic tool. Practically no training is required for tech use and it provides good live end user support. One of the best features is that it doesn't require much employee interaction other than the initial connection with tech support. RescueAssist allows almost instant access to a user's workstation and has saved us a lot of support time . It's very well suited for situations where you can remotely help employees who are in different locations without having to leave your own office. RescueAssist is especially valuable for quick fixes that could otherwise take you out of the office for an extended period of time.

Once in a while it can be frustrating trying to get a non skilled user to connect to the software. It's also not the cheapest support option available in the marketplace(but overall the value it provides makes it well worth the price.)

Marshall H.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 31.8.2018

Great program. Would recommend to other companies looking for remote assistance software.

We use GoToAssist everyday for remote support to our branch offices all over the United States. It works great for us. The ability to remote into any machine we need to and control, monitor or install software/updates makes this software a life saver.

Better support for mobile devices. We use a lot of iPads out in the field and would love to be able to remote in and grab information or troubleshoot issues for the non technical sales reps.

Manny P.

Great remote access software.

Bewertet am 5.2.2018

Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access.

Make's remote support simple to use. Clients get a keycode to install software and you are in and out.

The software was buggy at times and couldn't connect and the computer was on trying to get remote support.
Pricing very steep when compared to other companies who do the same thing and have the same features and services.
When compared to other companies it's still has a lot more work to do to be charging what they charge.

Karrie R.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

GoToAssist convenient for connecting to users, and servers.

Bewertet am 19.2.2015

I've used this product working at many companies. It's a quick time-saving way to connect to customers computers and resolve issues quickly. You can have a list of customers if you need to reconnect or use only a one-time connection with no saved option to reconnect. I can take care of more issues using this tool than any other remote connection tool.

I like the one time use of the product or saving connections to use in the future.

Pricing is what I like least about GoToAssist. That is the only thing I like least about this product. Everything else about this product works great and I've never had problems or confusion from customers connecting to the product.