Talkdesk

Weltweit führende cloudbasierte Kontaktcenter-Software.

4,6 /5 (574 Bewertungen) Write a Review!
4,6
Branche: Immobilien

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Tyler F.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

Worst experience we had

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I was really happy that i found a cloud sollution for our company with lots of integrations.
The contract was made in just couple of days and we started to use the solution from day 1. The sale agent was really great.

Now, the problems started when we opened the first ticket to support which was handled in 3 or 4 days (for a call-center sollution this is extremely high). There are tickets which was never handled. Later on if you wanted a ticket to be resolved you needed to go on their facebook page and write the ticket number along with a small complain. Take a look on their facebook page, and you will see lots of complaints there along with tickets number.

After couple of months we have seen a really high raise in our cost and we knew that something is not normal. After a small investigation we discovered that we have been overcharged with over 3000$ in 4-5 months. After an intern audit which was done in over 6 weeks by Talkdesk, we have recieved the money back to our talkdesk account. The fun part is that we cannot use the money which was taken illegaly for paying the monthly services, they need additional money.

This is totally unacceptable! Anyway, it was a lot of friction between us. We even try to contact the CEO of TalkdDesk on Linkedin which by the way didnt't even reply to our problem.
Talkdesk was the worst experience in 8 years since i have started the company. Think twice before you will use their services.

Nice app, nice design, easy to use, good quality of sound.

Support and Billing needs to much time to reply. The billing system is not transparent at all. You cannot see the cost of each call in your dashboard. You never know when you will be overcharged. Nobody cares about you after you have signed the contract. They are interested only in your money.

Antwort von Talkdesk

We're really sorry about your experience, and we definitely agree we could have done a much better job in this case. In the course of this year, we've significantly grown the Talkdesk team, switched to a new billing system, and gone from 2 people working in support, to over 30. We're now answering most support enquiries within a few hours, and satisfaction rates are very high. We're available 24 hours a day during the week to assist our customers. We've replied directly to you specifically addressing the final concern you had, and you've now told us you consider the problem solved. We hope you continue to stay with us, but if you do decide to leave we understand and we'll make it as easy as possible for you to move elsewhere.

Kenley B.
Branche: Immobilien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This is how you communicate with your customers fast and effectively!

Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Manual calls are now the thing of the past. I can simply hit a link for the customer and talkdesk does the rest. It provides a new age alternative to the contact center world.

The ability to easily connect with my customers via phone with a simple click of the button. I also love that it is compatible with Salesforce.

I also love the reporting features. This allows me to listen to the calls of my representatives and it provides me with a report on our KPI's. - Kenley B

There is no texting feature. Most customers love to text or take a call these days. I think talkdesk could do wonderful if they incorporated a texting feature to their platform. I also would like for a whisper effect on the reporting feature.

The ability to say something to my representative while they are on a call, and customers cant hear what I'm saying would be amazing. This way I can coach them on what to say without distracting them from the call. - Kenley B

Twinnie X.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

Peter L.
Branche: Computer-Software

Talkdesk is great

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The training for agents and admins was incredibly helpful. It made using the dialer much easier.

After testing several dialers, Talkdesk seemed to be a high scoring candidate. After putting it in front of the staff, they were begging us to roll it out as soon as possible. Talkdesk works incredibly well with our workflow and is VERY user friends.

We have wired internet connections into all of our machines, but we still face quite a few dropped calls.

Liza S.
Branche: Computer-Software

TalkYES!

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use- easy set up and if there are ever issues they are very responsive and fix them quick

not much- it truly is a great product I can't think of anything I would change

Roman D.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Talkdesk for users

Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

overall, my experiences has been exemplary with talkdesk as we're able to integrate this with zendesk which is a huge plus

ease of use voip system allowing you to use not only via desktop/laptop machines, but also configure it via mobile app

sometimes, the servers just goes down where you would only know that there's a downtime by experiencing issues or by visiting the status page

Amanda G.
Branche: E-Learning
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for international companies

Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefits we have realised is that we can work easily with a big team and call across markets.

The best features are the ones that our customer service and sales team use. The teams have to do calls on a daily basis and our customers are all over the world. We need to track our calls and make sure the experience with customers is the best we can offer. When we have new agents we use Talkdesk to listen to their calls and give them feedback.

So far we had only one issue. One day where Talkdesk was done, but the customer service helped us quickly and made us a discount on the next month's payment because of the time the app was down.

Desiree B.
Branche: Öl & Energie
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Refreshing Change

Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am incredibly impressed with the ease of Talkdesks interface. As a user an administrator, I have no difficulties finding everything I need almost immediately. We have not had any systematic or tech issues with Talkdesk thus far, and any questions we have are promptly answered by the support team.

The most appealing aspect about Talkdesk is its many features and add-ons. There are functionalities available to sync (at some point) to other apps and programs, that we've considered using in the future.

To date, there arent any specific features that I dislike about my daily usage of Talkdesk.

Nicole J.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More than your Average Dialer

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline.

If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce.

They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk.
The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Logan B.
Branche: Versicherung

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

Valdrin T.
Branche: Restaurants
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves.

Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience.

The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Talkdesk is the best in Class

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

Don A.

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

Oscar G.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

There is no Better telephony software!

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

Lydia E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

Kenneth K.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A fresh take on an old necessity

Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult.

Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble.

As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.

1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms
2. Great customer success management
3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists.
4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings
5. Good value for the price per seat
6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff

1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities.
2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.

Hugo L.
Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Talkdesk for call centre

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was initially a customer experience agent. As an agent, I was using Talkdesk as a tool to communicate with customers and keep track of my performance.

I am now a manager and use Talkdesk daily in order to manage the workflow of my employees. Additionnally, I always use Talkdesk to have a detail view of the performance from the member on my team. Based on their data, I will be able to performing adequate coaching sessions.

I like that as a supervisor I have a lot of visibility and detailed data about my agents performance. As such, I can offer personalized help to each of my agents in regards to their perfomance data shown on the Talkdesk software. It has helped me become a better manager and my employees become more performant. Additionnally, Talkdesk offers a lot of features in order for you to personalize your Talkdesk as per your needs. You can manipulate the lines and many other things in order to properly set the workflow.

I don't have many cons about this software. I do see some newer agents struggling with the user friendliness of it all. However, you learn pretty quickly to manipulate it.

Nikki K.

Easy to navigate

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Like mentioned before, working in customer service there is a lot of times where I had to speak with the customer call someone else at the moment. Putting the customer on hold and at the same moment calling at a different place was really helpful. Great service! Really satisfied.

I would say the best thing is that it is really easy using the Callbar, reviewing calls, conference calls, transferring calls, etc. While working in Customer Service I used Talkdesk 8 hours a day and for that kind of job is very important to have a fast and easy way to reach out to the customers.

Being able to find previous calls in two clicks is the best thing ever. Yes, you have to put the number but that's about it. When you put the number it takes you to a site where you can check all the calls you made with that phone number, even years ago. I could've listened to a call that my colleagues made which help me perform better in my call.

So far, can't complain. There were times that the widget would not work but the web was always working as a backup plan.

Robert N.

Why we chose Talkdesk

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Vladimir P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

User-friendly and easy to use

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps a lot with the proper call distribution, which is crucial for multi-language support. In addition, the ease of manipulating the roles and the lines, allows us to react immediately, depending on the languages and priorities needed on the spot.

The ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.

Actually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.

Amir H.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great experience so far

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

Ken W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A painfree cloud contact center telephony solution

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our overall experience has been great. My managers are able to run their teams efficiently with real time dashboards, and I'm able to get the high level trends with scheduled reports.

There was a time when most tools like this were aggravating in so many ways from set up to lack of meaningful reporting. Talkdesk is the opposite. They focus on the core value their product provides (an easy to implement, scalable contact center solution) and and make it better constantly. This isn't a company that makes pointless cosmetic changes to their interface to make their UI/UX people feel valued. Instead, the keep improving what a call center manager needs: swift integration, customization options that don't take a programmer to set up, and solid reporting options. Keep up the great work, Talkdesk!

Although they offer a bevy of integrations with other tools there is not a lot of guidance when things get complicated. However, their knowledge base is quite extensive and the articles, unlike many "help" centers, are not 3,000 years old. Their customer support team is also top-notch and can handle most questions.