Appointy Bewertungen

Appointments for Businesses

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been short but fine. It seems to be an effective tool if and will probably do wonders for those needing to provide users with opportunities to book a service from you.

I am always looking to see what apps or programs are available for teachers/staff to be able to book/schedule time with me. I've used Appointy sparingly and have noticed a few things. I like the option features and breakdown of services and times. There is a lot of flexibility there. I also like how they are now integrated with Google. The data, analytics, and reporting features/tools are really good. Great way to analyze results.

Not sure this is a major concern for all, but for me, in education, its just not quite what I am looking for. I need to be able to set my day by class periods with hallway/buffer times built within. Im also not selling a service, so this seems more geared to business.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

5.0/10

good experience with appointy

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the widgets were nice, making it easy to go in and out of various apps/programs. my schedule is all over the place and we all use a lot of apps now and this appinty tool really helped me stay organized. i was even able to track attendance in some of my meetings. the facebook integration feature was nice also, i use that a lot with other programs.

i deleted a few appointments and didn't realize it. luckily they were nothing major and i actually had them in my other calendar as well. minimal precautions as far as deletions. need more "are you sure?"s.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Nana B.

customer support

Bewertet am 23.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer support agent was exemplery and patient. He helped me understand what I needed to do to accomplish my goal