Appointy

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Appointy

Bewertet am 30.11.2019

Great scheduling / reminding tool for everyday use!

One of the best features of Appointy is that it sends automated reminder to both parties, which is time saving on my end. Additionally, it is very easy to use and the interface is great. It definitely exceeds all my expectation and I am very happy with it.

I can't come up with any negative feedback about this service. Overall I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this software to anyone looking to be more organized and on top of their schedule.

Nick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Appointments for Businesses

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

It's been short but fine. It seems to be an effective tool if and will probably do wonders for those needing to provide users with opportunities to book a service from you.

I am always looking to see what apps or programs are available for teachers/staff to be able to book/schedule time with me. I've used Appointy sparingly and have noticed a few things. I like the option features and breakdown of services and times. There is a lot of flexibility there. I also like how they are now integrated with Google. The data, analytics, and reporting features/tools are really good. Great way to analyze results.

Not sure this is a major concern for all, but for me, in education, its just not quite what I am looking for. I need to be able to set my day by class periods with hallway/buffer times built within. Im also not selling a service, so this seems more geared to business.

Rachael
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Incomplete Features and Misleading Information

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

After going through the fourteen day trial, duplicating all of our appointments from our existing program, and making the purchase (yearly plan), I discovered that even though I could add additional staff, I couldn't provide them with their own login (with separate priveledges from admin) without upgrading plans to more than 2x original cost. I had literally used the software for 5 days before it became useless for us. I feel they misrepresented this feature on their website, and also refuse to refund. There are better programs out there for the price.

I liked the mobile app and the ability to track attendance in our group classes.

Group classes would only show up on the calendar if there were people booked in them. It would have been much easier to use if classes showed up on the calendar to hold that space even if they were empty. I didn't like that the emails and text message templates couldn't be customized, and I wish I could have edited my default client profile.

• Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

good experience with appointy

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

the widgets were nice, making it easy to go in and out of various apps/programs. my schedule is all over the place and we all use a lot of apps now and this appinty tool really helped me stay organized. i was even able to track attendance in some of my meetings. the facebook integration feature was nice also, i use that a lot with other programs.

i deleted a few appointments and didn't realize it. luckily they were nothing major and i actually had them in my other calendar as well. minimal precautions as far as deletions. need more "are you sure?"s.

Wolf
  • Branche: Fotografie

Great Application

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Overall, I would highly recommend business owners try Appointy. They even have a free two-week trial, which is what drew me in, and got me to stay on-board.

What I love most about this software is that they now offer a Google Bookings feature, which means customers can book when looing up my business on Google, (they don't even have to go to my website). It's also an aesthetically pleasing application, that fits in line with the design of my website.

I really don't have too many complaints/problems with this software. They've made a great user-friendly software.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Schedules on point with Appointy; a great alternative for paper posts type of schedules

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

It allows automatic scheduling. It also allows group scheduling and appointment scheduling. The calendar sync allows our employees to be up-to-date with the monthly agenda and tentative meeting schedules.

The inability to track or schedule leaves and absences is a great setback. It would really be nice if this software can also track time in and out.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Free and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

We've used it to book consulting appointments and have not faced any issues as of yet!

It's free and works just as well as other paid scheduling programs. I like that I can send the appointment directly to a client and they can confirm via email. It's also really easy to customize to individual needs.

I have not run into any issues with the software as of yet.

Franco
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app and great support

Bewertet am 25.7.2016

I'm been in touch with Appointy recently and i really it. I had to start a new business and i was looking for a perfect app and i tried different platform but Appointy is the perfect solution for me. Good price and very great support. All the staff is ready to help you right away.

Good price, great support, very interesting functionallity. Mobile app also available

Some little bugs that i'm sure will be set soon.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Life Saver

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

This program saved my life. It helps you make an appointment book to make sure you don't overbook appointments and helps keep you organized with a calendar.

I wouldn't change anything about this program. Good work!

Kristos
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Good Appointment Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

It's easy to use and had a very clean User Interface and User Experience.

It's lacking the ability to schedule appointments for couples massage.

Ranette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Overall, this is a great product. I love the chat feature they have and the staff is knowledgeable. Their response time is quick and they are always able to help with whatever I need.

I like Appointy because it take the worry out of scheduling students for tutoring sessions and it's easy for parents to use. This product helps to ensure we are not overbooked which is very important due restrictions with social distancing. The software also gives us the flexibility to cancel and reschedule sessions with ease. One other thing I really like is being able to control how many sessions parents can schedule each week.

The thing I like least about the software is that it is not user friendly when trying to set up additional seats on the administrative side.

Laura Sue
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect program for a small growing business

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

Vinko
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great app and amazing customer support

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan.
Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option.
I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful.
Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew

Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Minor problems with Iphone users that were fixed.

Winson
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most reliable and responsive customer support.

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

Automation which results Time savings for my team.

I'm usually someone who likes to troubleshoot my own issues as it tends to be faster. But for appointy, their support is as good as having a specialist on staff. Not only do they respond quickly and professionally, they think for my business and help me pre-empt problems. They share best practices with me and help me find the best solution. In many cases, they simply make the changes for me.

There isn't much to dislike about appointy. The software is made to be easy to use yet powerful. If I have to point out one thing, it's the membership system. It's working with a small problem being that once the membership is used up, the client is unable to purchase more sessions at regular prices. Having said that, for the amount that I'm paying, this is already very worth while. I'm sure they will rectify it in the coming version.

Philip

Great product that helps with organizing our bookings

Bewertet am 28.9.2017

Impressive Customer Service. Very quick response time and very helpful.
A lot of the default settings are already very useful
easy to customize your page

100% customization not possible,

Cher
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tech support is fantastic!

Bewertet am 3.3.2017

I didn't think I would be able to use the program, because I thought it didn't have the capability to do what I needed, however, with the help of your technician rep, he was able to solve all my needs. I am very happy with the program now, and when I have had any questions or need help with anything rep is very quick to solve it. I have had great experience with your tech support and enjoy using this program.

Tech Support. Ease of use.

I would like a few more specific features, like stating a class is full when it reaches the maximum amount I entered. In the same text and background color that is used for the class time. There is also a bit of repetitive clicks when booking. Also, I'd love to have an option to change the radio buttons when you do book, that say "pay now" or "pay later". It would be great if we can customize that.

Bettina

Best scheduling software ever!

Bewertet am 14.8.2015

I looked at many different scheduling software programs before I decided to choose Appointy. I am so glad I chose them. One of the things that I like about this program is that there is always someone available to chat with if you have any questions. Most of the other programs I found just had a "leave a message" option. That doesn't help me when I need help immediately. The tech support with Appointy is incredibly knowledgeable and patient! I am a detailed person and they were able to put up with my many questions and requests for edits. I also like the "strikethrough" option for the times that are already booked on the calendar. Through all my research, I found no other company that offered this. It helps when people know that certain times are/were available, just not for that day. The other scheduling systems didn't have this option. I also love that I can customize the calendar to fit perfectly into my website theme. It is super easy to use for my clients and super easy to edit for me...so everyone is happy! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality scheduling service!

Jim
  • Branche: Immobilien

Demo and follow up

Bewertet am 24.6.2016

Ease of use, functionality. Support was fantastic! She spent considerable time going through the software (demo) while at the same time answering functionality questions I had providing solutions or workarounds to achieve. I have been using the "chat" option while in the software and after posing a functionality question the support response is almost immediate. Nothing short of outstanding to this point. Love the product and the service!

Iniyavan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy peasy appointy is easy

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

good scheduling tool

I have been using appointy for my every appointments in my personal business classes. Having a free trial has helped me to try and see if its best suitable for my business and it has been a pleasure using the service.

Would love to see some improvements in the UI and UX of the platform, as it is quite hard to reach the desired option for a particular option.

Jock

User friendly and flexible

Bewertet am 3.9.2015

Finding a good appointment system that fits our business is not easy. We have lots of quirky things that doesn't always fit an off the shelf system. However, Appointy does actually manage 95% of what we want to do - we can live without the other 5 % !

I like the easy set up, and easy back office. It looks quite daunting to start with but you soon get used to what does what.

My clients love the online booking interface and now we have just added discount codes, they love it even more!

One slight negative comment is the restriction in payment options. Not all my clients have PayPal and the only other option is Authorize.net. This is NOT very easy to configure and is quite expensive compared to some payment solutions out here. Appointy are talking about adding in Stripe which would be fantastic!

If you go for this system make sure you ask them when they are adding Stripe. The more they are asked the quicker it will be added!

Have fun.

Sophia
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

One word...WOW!

Bewertet am 10.3.2017

Appointy is the best company ever! Their customer service goes above and beyond what I had ever imagined! I am one of the least techy people around but they were so patient with me and all of my questions. No one offers anything as close to what Appointy offers. They truly do care about their customers and are easy to contact and always happy to help you. They also helped to solve my website issues, saving me $$$ and time!

There is so much this software is capable of doing. Beats all the competitors!

Needs a better form builder.

Andrea
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If I could leave ten stars for Customer Support I would!!

Bewertet am 8.9.2017

Happy customers, and less frazzled staff!!!

It's easy to use, and looks good!!! It's has helped our business already and it's only been live about three weeks. Our biggest complaint from our customers has been booking. Having to wait for a call back and not being able to plan their day was a BIG problem.

I'd like more filters for running reports, and notifications when a purchased package has run out or is close to running out would save the day! :)

Clive

Excellent

Bewertet am 28.7.2017

I am currently setting up my counselling business and starting testing out appointy booking system, I have been extremely satisfied with both the ease of use and the customer support i have received in helping me set up the system so that it is compatible with my needs. Overall Excellent service

at this stage i cant really think of any cons. I am testing the system, perhaps the time zones are organised a little awkwardly. Alphabetically could be better

Mark
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Outstanding SetUp Support

Bewertet am 12.9.2016

I had a few customisation questions and Yaju went over and beyond what i would expect in both explaining and making some changes to suit my particular needs.,

So far it seems more comprehensive that most other appointment programmes I've used / trialed but where it standsw out is the support. Most others give basic instruction or tell you "our software doesn't have that feature - yet" Appointy found a solution.

Haven't found anything yet.

Renat

Good, not excelent

Bewertet am 29.12.2014

We've been using Appointy for over 3 years now and here is my review:

It just works, in the beginning they had some server issues and some minor glitches here and there from time to time, but for the past couple of years it has been very smooth.

The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

What not expect from Appointy. If you have a great idea to improve this software and you share it with them, they would promise you that they will implement it in the next couple of releases but they never delivered. It's been almost two years since I proposed them a great but so far nothing.

Customers without email bulk deletion would be a good feature but blatantly missing.

Facebook login option always gets broken when facebook updates their log-in API. When this happens Appointy staff is the last to find out and we have customers calling about no being able to login. I simply disabled this option.

Is it worth the money, can you rely on Appointy for your business? Absolutely. But if they had phone customer support and really implemented customer usability suggestions it would be golden.