Appointy Erfahrungen

Terminplanungssoftware.

Sortieren nach

Free and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

We've used it to book consulting appointments and have not faced any issues as of yet!

It's free and works just as well as other paid scheduling programs. I like that I can send the appointment directly to a client and they can confirm via email. It's also really easy to customize to individual needs.

I have not run into any issues with the software as of yet.

Anneli

Great - as always

Bewertet am 16.9.2016

Have used this system for my online language business for years now, it's really great - can't do without it now.

The automated reminders that go out to clients, helps reduce no shows. All my clients are also really happy to use it and think it looks professional. It has reduced so much admin, as it allows clients to book, re-schedule and cancel their appointments themselves, without having to contact me.

Would love it to be able to track received payments, and stop clients booking when they haven't prepaid, but that is the only thing I miss. Everything else is fab.

Antwort von Appointy

Thank you Anneli for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we do support compulsory pre payments at the time of booking. We also offer the functionality of Sales reporting wherein you can track received payments. You would have received an email from our team elaborating the details of the functionalities. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Rachael
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Incomplete Features and Misleading Information

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

After going through the fourteen day trial, duplicating all of our appointments from our existing program, and making the purchase (yearly plan), I discovered that even though I could add additional staff, I couldn't provide them with their own login (with separate priveledges from admin) without upgrading plans to more than 2x original cost. I had literally used the software for 5 days before it became useless for us. I feel they misrepresented this feature on their website, and also refuse to refund. There are better programs out there for the price.

I liked the mobile app and the ability to track attendance in our group classes.

Group classes would only show up on the calendar if there were people booked in them. It would have been much easier to use if classes showed up on the calendar to hold that space even if they were empty. I didn't like that the emails and text message templates couldn't be customized, and I wish I could have edited my default client profile.

Paul

Robust Free Product - but I will probably upgrade to get more customization features.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

I have been using Appointy for 2 years now. Many great features for a free product. My clients seem to be able to use it, as most of my bookings now come through Appointy. No one has ever told me "I am calling because I can't figure out how to book online." Really like the Google Calendar integration.
Now that my business is taking off I plan to upgrade to the paid version. I would like to further customize the client contact points, which is limited in the free version.

I am not automatically logged in when I go to the website, and before I can log in I get a customer service pop-up chat window asking me why I have come to Appointy. Its just a little annoying to be asked the same question every day. That said, they've let me use this software for free for 2 years, so trying to engage me once a day is not too high a price to pay. :)

Alessandro
Alessandro
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

create appointments, reservations and perform a custom workflow.

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

It is one of the best software to manage and create a better administration of our company, it allows us to manage all our appointments and create online reservations in an easy and simple way, through it we can create a better organization and management of our social networks, we provides the best tools for our business to be constantly growing.

it increases productivity and helps us create growth in our company.
It allows us to schedule appointments for our meetings and create reminders through messages and emails.
It offers us a calendar so that people can see the availability of each date.
It provides us with functions to make online payments.

There are no features that need improvement, it really hasn't provided a great ability to manage all our online appointments and payments.
we can improve productivity by eliminating absences and creating a better workflow.

Wolf
Wolf
  • Branche: Fotografie

Great Application

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Overall, I would highly recommend business owners try Appointy. They even have a free two-week trial, which is what drew me in, and got me to stay on-board.

What I love most about this software is that they now offer a Google Bookings feature, which means customers can book when looing up my business on Google, (they don't even have to go to my website). It's also an aesthetically pleasing application, that fits in line with the design of my website.

I really don't have too many complaints/problems with this software. They've made a great user-friendly software.

• Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

good experience with appointy

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

the widgets were nice, making it easy to go in and out of various apps/programs. my schedule is all over the place and we all use a lot of apps now and this appinty tool really helped me stay organized. i was even able to track attendance in some of my meetings. the facebook integration feature was nice also, i use that a lot with other programs.

i deleted a few appointments and didn't realize it. luckily they were nothing major and i actually had them in my other calendar as well. minimal precautions as far as deletions. need more "are you sure?"s.

Rono
Rono
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Appointy is one of the best scheduuling softwares around!

Bewertet am 17.6.2023

Overall the Appointy team deserve a raise!

Overall the Appointy team deserve a raise!

I love how the interface of Appointy is user friendly, it doesn't require one to be a tech suvvy.

I do not like how some of the best features of Appointy are expensive.

Franco
Franco
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app and great support

Bewertet am 25.7.2016

I'm been in touch with Appointy recently and i really it. I had to start a new business and i was looking for a perfect app and i tried different platform but Appointy is the perfect solution for me. Good price and very great support. All the staff is ready to help you right away.

Good price, great support, very interesting functionallity. Mobile app also available

Some little bugs that i'm sure will be set soon.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Life Saver

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

This program saved my life. It helps you make an appointment book to make sure you don't overbook appointments and helps keep you organized with a calendar.

I wouldn't change anything about this program. Good work!

Jennifer
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

There are many limits to this software. You have to do most everything manually. You can't click on an appointment and switch the appointment type, you have to delete and start over. You can't click on an appointment and go to the patient to update their phone number for example. You have to go out of the calendar and click on customers. You can't make a recurring appointment other than "weekly". If someone wants the first Tuesday of every month, you actually have to enter it manually. But we pay very little for and I guess we shouldn't expect too much.

It does 24-hour reminders.

You can't set different schedules for more than one provider. You can't create a start date for a new schedule. Recurring appointment choices are extremely limited. Most of the program requires manual involvement.

Patrick

Customer Support is By Far the Best Aspect

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Appointment Management

Appointment Management

The support team is so quick to respond, and they are easily able to point us in the right direction.

A bit sluggish when navigating via web browser

Vinko
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great app and amazing customer support

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan.
Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option.
I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful.
Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew

Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Minor problems with Iphone users that were fixed.

Conrad
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Fantastic appointment setting software

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

We love the fact customer's choose which time works for them. It saves so much confusion and we have not yet had one scheduling conflict.

We have not yet ran into any significant problems. I will update accordingly if so.

Nick
Nick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Appointments for Businesses

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

It's been short but fine. It seems to be an effective tool if and will probably do wonders for those needing to provide users with opportunities to book a service from you.

I am always looking to see what apps or programs are available for teachers/staff to be able to book/schedule time with me. I've used Appointy sparingly and have noticed a few things. I like the option features and breakdown of services and times. There is a lot of flexibility there. I also like how they are now integrated with Google. The data, analytics, and reporting features/tools are really good. Great way to analyze results.

Not sure this is a major concern for all, but for me, in education, its just not quite what I am looking for. I need to be able to set my day by class periods with hallway/buffer times built within. Im also not selling a service, so this seems more geared to business.

Gary
  • Branche: Bau

Worst tech support ever

Bewertet am 21.11.2017

It work but when you need to make changes it is impossible to reach tech support. And they claim you can reach them 24/7. Such a lie.

Almost inpossible to reach tech support. Instead you get to leave a voice mail and they never return your call.Can not reach tech support. I have been calling for 2 months. I just called 10 time today. Nobody will answer the phone

Philip

Great product that helps with organizing our bookings

Bewertet am 28.9.2017

Impressive Customer Service. Very quick response time and very helpful.
A lot of the default settings are already very useful
easy to customize your page

100% customization not possible,

Hm
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Incredible Support

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

Even though it's not the "best looking" product or has the easiest to use interface, their excellent list of features and their really responsive support team makes up for it. Therefore, I've chosen to use the product and overall would recommend it to others.

Support is SO responsive and knowledgable and the product is very rich in features

It is not easy to figure out on your own as it's not super intuitive BUT it is very powerful and support is there to help you - truly like a white glove service.

Jennifer
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Extremely helpful

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

I don't have to deal with the scheduling.

I don't have to deal with the scheduling.

The support that you get. The customer service is amazing. I like that my customers can schedule on their own.

sometimes it takes me time to figure out how to set something up. I can always ask for help. once in a while a customer says they did not get a reminder. Or that it came really late

Iniyavan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy peasy appointy is easy

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

good scheduling tool

good scheduling tool

I have been using appointy for my every appointments in my personal business classes. Having a free trial has helped me to try and see if its best suitable for my business and it has been a pleasure using the service.

Would love to see some improvements in the UI and UX of the platform, as it is quite hard to reach the desired option for a particular option.

Mirco
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appointy: The reservation service par excellence

Bewertet am 28.2.2017

There is little to say.
Highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support at a price...

There is little to say.
Highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support at a price lower than the competition

highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support

I don't know cons

Gordon
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Customer Support has been helping me without him I would not have proceeded to use Appointy.

Bewertet am 12.1.2017

Thanks to your customer assistance,I've been able to use Appointy well done. Appointy needs to be improved iOS needs certain additions or improvements if Appointy is going to be number choice for service providers Australia is run on small mobile businesses so iOS is very important add invoicing not just pos proper EFT payable printable invoices also add maps like timely map icon next to customers address linked to google or apple maps there are many improvements that could be added to Appointy to make it number one but if you keep great quality people then that's a fantastic start.

CRM

No invoice no maps only 60% iOS user friendly

Clive

Excellent

Bewertet am 28.7.2017

I am currently setting up my counselling business and starting testing out appointy booking system, I have been extremely satisfied with both the ease of use and the customer support i have received in helping me set up the system so that it is compatible with my needs. Overall Excellent service

at this stage i cant really think of any cons. I am testing the system, perhaps the time zones are organised a little awkwardly. Alphabetically could be better

Andrea
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If I could leave ten stars for Customer Support I would!!

Bewertet am 8.9.2017

Happy customers, and less frazzled staff!!!

Happy customers, and less frazzled staff!!!

It's easy to use, and looks good!!! It's has helped our business already and it's only been live about three weeks. Our biggest complaint from our customers has been booking. Having to wait for a call back and not being able to plan their day was a BIG problem.

I'd like more filters for running reports, and notifications when a purchased package has run out or is close to running out would save the day! :)

Nelson

My clients are happy to book my services through Appointy and it provides a professional feel.

Bewertet am 29.9.2015

Appointy really works well and easy. It shoots session reminder to my clients about 12 hours before the appointment. It creates a great professional look to my massage services. Also, it works in an intuitive way that helps me to accomplish changes, updates and new services within the service. Yogi, at customer service, was just an angel. I strongly recommend Appointy for online booking.

Antwort von Appointy

Dear Nelson,

Wow! your kind words appreciating appointy are so encouraging. I wrote to thank you and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Appointy.

This help us share positive experiences that help more people know about this wonderful product and the service that makes it excellent.

We assure of an ever evolving product and great customer support to enhance your experience.

Warms Regards
Shivangi (Customer Happiness Team)