Time Tracker

Hilfreiche Software um die Zeiten zu verwalten

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

Gute Software für die Zeitmanagement und kann der Arbeit viel verbessern

Gute Software für die Zeitmanagement und kann der Arbeit viel verbessern

Mit dieser Software unsere Arbeit ist schon besser geworden, weil wir die Verfolgungsschritte verfolgen viel besser verfolgen können

Ich habe keine bekannte Nachteile gemerkt aber die Updates sind wenig. Wäre besser wenn sie mehrere Updates dafür vergibt

Ingo

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Super Programm

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

An sich ist es eine gute Anwendung die aber einfacher mit dem Team kompatibel sein könnte.

Mir gefällt am besten die einfache Einrichtung und das gut verständliche Design.

Es könnte meiner Meinung nach etwas günstiger sein.

Patricia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Einfach und schnell

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

Einfach und schnell zu bedienen wenn es installiert ist

Installation dauerte und hatte am Anfang Fehler

Sujit Kumar
Sujit Kumar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool for creating a good working culture

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

It has been very easy to use since now. I do like the softwares which improve the productivity of the team and our brand. Keep adding new features.

I have been working with the team for the ongoing projects. Keeping track of each every activity was going tougher. The day since I started using time tracker, Tracking was very easy and workflow become smooth.
Highly recommended.

I don't count any cons but I do have some suggestions to grow the users.
They should charge lesser and they needs to work more on billing and invoicing.

Google Workspace

Warum Time Tracker gewählt wurde

Not productive at all.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Forms
Mfundo
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best to keep track on everything

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

my experience with time tracker has been nothing but the change in my life and how i get to track my time to do some errands of the day, time track to focus on clients things and it help with my our personal things when it comes to my work outs and time with family as well

Well i all honesty i have used time tracker way back before i started working, as a professional Fashion Model and Fashion Designer. for me i always say time is money and if you waste it it becomes a problem for me and my business hence i keep my time on track and everyday and that makes things very easy for me.

i would not say i least liked it at all. it has shows much improvement with my time management

Diana

Simple, easy to use.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

A remote entry time sheet from each employee that syncs easily with Quick Books. It's simple and easy to use.

It links very easily to Quick Books. Their customer support has improved over the last year. They provide mobile access and links to Outlook.

Initially their customer support was terrible, but they have improved over the last several months.
You can't set the order in which the service items appear. The largest issue, and reason we are seeking other time sheet services: employees enter their time on the honor system and in a lump sum. Ebillity provides the option of the employee 'clocking in and out' but it's cumbersome: you can't switch service items or projects easily - you have to log out of the current one and then log back in. Ebillity doesn't allow for a time sheet approval process. And you can't specify limits of access to certain employee time sheets, (that would provide a supervisor access to the time sheets of their subordinates). Trying to print a particular time sheet is difficult and the layout is undesirable: large font that turns a single time sheet into several pages.

Hi Diana!

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy that Time Tracker has been a good fit for your company!

We are happy to let you know that a lot of the features that you said you wanted which we don't have, such as an approval process or access permissions, we do actually have! We would love to help you out and teach you how to use these features! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ebillity.com or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about.

-Alex from eBillity

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Track yourself like never before

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

Overall experience was great, easy to use and reliable

Overall experience was great, easy to use and reliable

The app is easy to use and it solved a huge problem for me. I was wasting lots of time without noticing and it was hard for me to calculate time spent in certain tasks in my job to increase my productivity and since I used this app I found it easier for me to manage my time in a better and more effective way honestly.

It sometimes bug and start calculating time all over again

Christian
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best alternative to track the time!

Bewertet am 8.12.2023

AMAZING! No complaints so far. 100% recommeded.

AMAZING! No complaints so far. 100% recommeded.

I love it because it's user-friendly; literally anyone can use it.

The only thing that I would say is that I haven't found an option to download the data.

Elizabeth
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good value for the price

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

Over all, this is a good software for the price. There have been a few sync issues on the outlook calendar here and there, but nothing detrimental to use.

I like that you can start a timer from the app. Submitting from Outlook calendar is pretty easy.

I manage multiple calendars and if I need to change the person associated with the entry after the fact, it wipes out the client name and the billing item and if it is marked billable., so you have to reenter it all by hand.

Timesheets.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Time Tracker

A lot of the other software options out there focus on tracking project time and wants to tie the time to specific projects and not just the client, but this allows us to tie to clients . It syncs up well with Outlook Calendar and Quickbooks which we use.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has helped us manage tracking our employees

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Very happy with my service

Very happy with my service

Has helped us manage tracking our employees time very seamlessly this past few months. It is a good tool that can auto track and manually input time so it's easiest for contractors and employees to have an accurate time table

Could be a little more intuitive and do calculations a bit more seamlessly with less data

Antwort von eBillity

Hello, thank you so much for sharing how eBillity helped you manage your employee's time. Please feel free to reach out to https://support.ebillity.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Brian
  • Branche: Bau

Time Tracker by ebillity Review

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Between 8-9 because I think this Time Tracker has the potential to be built upon.

The ease of putting your data into the system.

I wish there were a "reports" option inside the *app for use in iphone, ipad, or andriod phone with going to a desktop.

Also, I would like to see if a communication hub such as slack to communicate to ALL users at once. That feature would need to be used inside the *app.

QuickBooks Time

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Time Tracker

More economical and the addition of the expense tracker.
Brett
Brett
  • Branche: Design

TimeTracker by eBility review

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution.

We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

The one thing I like the LEAST about this software is the web interface's tendency to become mixed up and VERY difficult to use after resizing on the screen. There are sizing "handles" top bottom and left right of the actual time entry form. This form can be dynamically stretched and adjusted to fit the screen of the monitor an end user is using. Unfortunately, on smaller monitors, the form itself gets mixed up and entry blanks shift all over the screen when adjusting form size. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed by a simple "reset" of the form back to standard. It's more of an inconvenience than issue.

Antwort von eBillity

Greetings. Thank you for the glowing review you left for using Time Tracker by Ebillity. We are always striving to make our product better and we are available to assist you in the future. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you'd like to leave us, please feel free to give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your time and business.

JANE
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

TIME TRACKER

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

easy to navigate, easy to track employees or team productions

easy to navigate, easy to track employees or team productions

Easy to navigate and track employees productions.

nothing- it was easy to track employees productions

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The right fit for our team and business

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Our previous Time tracking system was home-grown and slow for rapid entry of tracked time entries. The Outlook integration features have cut the time entry activity by at least 75%. Users keep up with their time throughout the day, so near-realtime insight into the activity of the team is readily available. Previously they would wait until the end of the day or end of the week to enter time, so progress was difficult to monitor. Support has been responsive and helpful, so most any issue we encountered is solved or logged for future enhancement

We work on multiple client projects through the day. Most consultants track their time in their Outlook calendar and transfer those times to our former system on a daily or weekly basis. Time Tracking in Outlook, assigning that time to clients and projects in one action and synching with the online portal has made an extremely tedious, non-value-added activity a simple and non-intrusive task in our consultants' work days and has already paid back the cost in added productivity.

Reporting functionality is limited and somewhat archaic and doesn't match our measurement and tracking methods. Exports of the Time Tracker data through the API has allowed us to measure our consultants and business in the way that we choose to. I would prefer a method to customize the fiscal calendar/fiscal periods for reporting, but again, we have handled this through export of the data and imposing our fiscal calendar on the data for meaningful reporting.

TimeCamp und BigTime

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Time Tracker

Cost, features, ease of implementation, Outlook Integration, API for data retrieval.
Oluwadamilola
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

A PErsonal Look at Time Tracker - An All in One Time Management Tool

Bewertet am 28.1.2023

Overall, I've been very happy with my experience with Time Tracker. It's been a great tool for helping me stay on track and stay organized.

With Time Tracker, I am able to effectively plan and manage my time, allowing me to stay organized and on top of tasks. I love being able to track how much time I spend on projects and the ability to set goals and reminders.

Unfortunately, Time Tracker's interface can be a bit confusing and overwhelming. It also lacks some key features that other time tracking apps have, such as team collaboration capabilities.

Wala
  • Branche: Forschung

Excellent Time management Tool

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

Time Tracker is indeed one of the smartest tools for timekeeping and saving. It is such a fast and easy to use App. It did help researchers and employees in various sites keep track of the time they are taking to complete research-related tasks, specifically when engaged with one-on-one research participants. It thus helped us define and allocate research targets more appropriately.

Very seldomly the software will time out and you will have to recalculate time spent on different tasks. It also could be a bit difficult to use on phone screens, and thus researchers out in the field had to create a paper version of their work time, and re-enter it in the app once they are back at the office

Fritz

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

Paid.

Paid.

It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Reha
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Simple and straightforward time tracking software.

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

To log in, plan projects, manage tasks, create weekly and monthly calendars, track time and spending, and more, use TimeTracker. The nicest thing about time tracking is that it makes developers stay on target by imposing stringent time constraints. The client can check the developer's track record. It is easy for the customer and the coder to see through it. The greatest timekeeping programme is what will change our company. We will literally spend less time on administration and more time producing money thanks to online time tracking and billing. It is a professional way for our company to measure time and cut costs at a reasonable price.

I like how simple it is to categorise your time with this software—it only takes a few clicks.I also appreciate that you can submit your time without doing it all for specific days of the week. Additionally, the layout of the website is generally user-friendly. It isn't very weird or intriguing, but it is doable. Utilization is simple and uncomplicated. It carries out its intended function. You can make billable service items and track how much time you spent on each one. I manage my schedule, work, and projects with Time Tracker. The information gathered can be used to compute payroll and expenses. Additionally, any issues you have can be resolved by TimeTracker's customer care.

It functions properly, however occasionally there are glitches that require you to re-enter data. I can't comment from firsthand experience, but I've heard that the software's administrative interface can be confusing.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The bare minimum in time tracking. Irritating UX, dated pile of Windows 98, not beyond saving.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

I was able to track my time and tell my boss what I did. (That's about it, it made little to no difference in my ability to communicate value in my organization).

It does what my management team needs it to do. I suppose the integration between their billing set up is satisfactory. They probably feel like changing this system would be such an overhaul that they're willing to stick with this system. That said I guess eBillity accomplishes what the business owner wants.

This tool does not have enough demonstrated empathy for the actual end user. It certainly accomplishes enough for the controller / billing / CEO. However this tool actually makes it harder to communicate my value to the boss, and I'm not complaining about having to use timers. I've worked in a freelance/client service environment long enough to know that every minute of efficiency matters. What I'm talking about is eBillity's specific UI and interaction design. Furthermore, for mid-tier managers, I've heard that they're also irritated by the system's lack of accommodation. I've heard my managers say that it's very difficult to scale in an org with many clients and even more service offerings. They've said that being able to even parse logs out (who worked on what, for how long, and how) is a headache. Managers would like to manage how employees log their time and this tool does not help them do that. It's an input output box. There are few controls or features that make the life of a manager any easier. Thankfully we deliver enough value to our clients that they don't make us jump through hoops to demonstrate a granular level of time reporting. I would suggest eBillity take a serious look at competitors from a UX and design standpoint. This vertical, as you may now, is maturing and design is ever more important to a successful product.

Wilson
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

"Streamline Your Time Management with X - A Comprehensive Review of the Best Time Tracking...

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

Using time tracker software can be a useful experience for individuals and teams looking to improve their productivity and manage their time more effectively. Some benefits of using time tracker software include the ability to accurately track time spent on specific tasks, projects, or clients, set reminders to stay on schedule, and generate detailed reports on time usage. This can help users to identify areas where they may be wasting time, or where they may need to allocate more time to meet project goals. Additionally, time tracking software can also be used to bill clients accurately and manage team member’s time and productivity. However, some users may find it to be an intrusive experience and might not like the idea of being constantly monitored.

Increased productivity: By tracking the time spent on different tasks, employees can better understand how they are using their time and make adjustments to increase efficiency.Improved project management: Time tracking software can be used to track the progress of projects and help managers identify any potential delays or issues.Accurate billing: Time tracking software can be used to accurately bill clients for the time spent on a project, which can help improve the financial management of the company.Better time management: Time tracking software can help employees better manage their time by providing a clear picture of how they are using their time and where they may need to make adjustments.

rivacy concerns: Some employees may be uncomfortable with the idea of having their work monitored.Distraction: The act of constantly monitoring time spent on tasks can be distracting and disrupt workflow.Inaccuracy: Time tracking software may not accurately capture all of the time spent on a task, particularly if an employee is multitasking.Resistance to change: Employees may resist using the software if they are not used to having their work monitored or if they feel that it is unnecessary.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best and easy to use application for time and expense tracking

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

Time tracking applications provide numerous benefits. It help individuals and businesses effectively manage their time, improve productivity, optimize resource allocation, track project progress, and generate accurate reports for billing and analysis. Time tracking application enable better time management, enhanced efficiency, and informed decision-making, resulting in improved productivity and overall success.

Really great and easy to use, flexible as bave Mobile access. Helped us in below mentioned thingsEfficient time tracking and management.Streamlined project planning and resource allocation.Accurate reporting and analytics for productivity evaluation.Integration with other tools for seamless workflow management

Enhancing the user interface for a more intuitive and visually appealing experience.Adding more advanced customization options to tailor the tracking process to individual preferences.Improving performance and responsiveness to ensure smooth usage, especially with large amounts of data.Expanding integration options with a wider range of project management and accounting tools for increased versatility.

Wangari
Wangari
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Time keeping and Resource Management made easier with Time Tracker

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Every business needs to keept tab of all your business operations from knowing employees productivity, the clients, projects making or costing the business more money. With Time Tracker we are able to track time irregadless our location and even if you are offline. The mobile app is handy to work from anywhere. The premium version is reasonably priced for all to afford. Its very easy to use with no to minimal training required. Keeping records with Time Tracker is accurate and helps our company know where and when to cut costs, knowing which employees requires help and training, which projects requires more time to complete among others.

Time is money and when utilised well, you get reward for increased productivity and generally meeting your company’s goals. Time Tracker is what every business needs to suceed

Blake
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could be more user friendly.

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

Time tracker has been great for most of my employees to track their hours accurately, as well as give me a way to double check those hours using the mapping feature.

Time Tracker was great for being a simple to use, easy to learn app for employees to track their hours.

Some of my employees experienced difficulties with the user-interface depending on what type of phone they used (iPhone vs. Android). Android users had difficulties seeing all of the buttons that would need to be clicked to produce an accurate timesheet.

QuickBooks Time
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic usage with no issues for many years

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

The tracker does simply work and I've never had problems with fearfully entering in hours because it was always possible to reach out to our payments person and have them revert our latest submissions in order to fix them.

The interface is rather straight forward and because we have many different buckets of things that we can bill to, we are able to make our weekly breakdowns as complicated or as simple to read and bill the clients for as we want. This makes it so that people record time the way that best suits them and their level of detail.

It's minor, but the comment boxes where I put in all of my time descriptions are rather small and are word limited. This is annoying because it forces me to be needlessly terse or enter in many more rows than I would like to in order to fit everything I did in a week in. Also not necessarily a minus but I found very little need to use the timer that they provide as there are so many times that I would start and stop a task's timer because I was distracted or something more important came up that it was a hassle to maintain.