Prezi

Sortieren nach

Mario

Alternative zu anderen Präsentationen

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Wenn man sich einmal in die Prezi-Welt gedanklich eingefunden hat und den Aufbau einer Präsentation eben ganz anders denkt als von den klassischen Produkten her, dann kommt man sehr gut zurecht und kann tolle, nachhaltig wirkende, Präsentationen erstellen. Dahin zu kommen dauert ein wenig.

Prezi Analytics. Alle Zugriffe auf Präsentationen lassen sich nachvollziehen.

Im Vergleich zu Powerpoint oder Keynote deutlich weniger "Effekte" und Möglichkeiten - oder Dinge müssen etwas aufwendiger erstellt werden.

Dominik
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

ins Detail gehen

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Inhalte lassen sich gut verknüpft bzw. ins Detail gehend darstellen.

Zoomfunktion kann noch mehr gesteigert werden.

Jasmin
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tolles Präsentationstool

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Folien lassen sich einfach gestalten und es gibt zahlreiche Vorlagen. Zahlreiche Möglichen zur Strukturierung und ansprechendes Design.

Bleibt immer mal wieder hängen und man muss von vorne angefangen. Das kostet Zeit.

Javier
Javier
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Solution for different executive presentations

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Before the pandemic, I used to frequently use Prezi to give presentations to clients as it is very useful and gives a more professional look. Now that it is integrated with Webex, I can continue to use it even with virtual meetings, this is excellent!

The best thing about Prezi is that it allows you to make any type of presentation, with high quality videos, YouTube links, or any other type of content, the limit is the imagination. It also brings worksheets that are very useful for beginners. Another interesting aspect is its recent integration with Webex, to be able to make those same presentations virtually.

The disadvantage of Prezi is that if or if you need internet to use it. There is no application to install it locally.

Eduardo
Eduardo

Smart presentation

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

I use mostly for internal presentations, with my coworkers. They are very useful for training and help a lot in terms of displaying graphs and data so that the information can be better understood. However, I have supported other teammates in creating business presentations and it has been an excellent experience. Not only the options it gives to create presentations but the speed at which you can create one are treasured features of Prezi

Prezi breaks parameters regarding creation of presentations. It is easy to use and it is very easy to embed text, links and images. It is incredible how someone with almost zero knowledge of graphic design can create a presentation with superior stylistic criteria. It has features that make presentations very attractive. Additionally, the ability to work in a team in the same presentation helps a lot.

There may be need a little more templates for the business version, day by day customers are more demanding and more impressive visual resources are needed. Taking into account the above, the excessive use of these resources can take center stage

Ines
Ines
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This Has Been A Great Tool

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Prezi started off as a competible alternative to Powerpoint, but now it is in a beta-stage where really all you should do is use Powerpoint and sit this one out. Let's see if they come around again.

I do like the looks of prezi. It's what I would call contemporary. I liked the flow of the slides and how one can create unique stories by blending into picture details or zooming out of them to show the bigger picture or relations between information/contents. Prezi has been easy to use and came with both prepared templates and blank pages to get creative all by yourself.

Prezi has implemented a total new surrounding. What's been free and a way more attractive alternative to Powerpoint now is paid and lacks a lot of features it used to have, such as creating or re-ordering slide paths / path hierarchies.

Destiny
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Presentations Made Easy

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

I like the functionality of Prezi. It works great to create perfect presentations and videos. I utilize Prezi to make monthly presentations. My next presentation is on self-care. I love all the tools and ease of use.

Customization is limited however, I am a simple type of gal so it does not bother about the limited features.

Corey
Corey
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Prezi Makes Meetings Fun!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

As someone who has sat through a disgusting number of meetings over the years, with countless boring presentations using some horrible template, Prezi is a breath of fresh air. The ability to make presentations beautiful, functional, and engaging is not lost on your viewers and makes meetings that much more bearable. I would highly recommend.

As a graphic designer-turned-executive, I really appreciate the creativity and beauty of this product. Meetings are boring enough without some stuff presentation. Prezi ads a little life into that mix with gorgeous templates and interactive motion that keeps your audience engaged.

It can be a little tedious to build out something complex, but it's worth it in the end. The end result is beautiful and engaging and worth the work.

zachary
zachary
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Prezi

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

I'm able to use the device mobile and add creativity in my presentation.

I'm able to use the device mobile and add creativity in my presentation.

The app has uniqueness in terms of presentation. It allows you transition between slides within each other. It is all online which allows you to open anywhere while automatically saving. It also let's you insert multiple charts and images.

There is not a lot of flexibility in options. With only having a select free options, the app will block you from newer transitions and can even keep you from adding more creativity or allowing more adaptability between points.

Mary Cloyce
Mary Cloyce
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Prezi Review

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

Prezi has been wonderful in being an engaging way to present my content to clients. It's perfect for beginners and was easy to get adjusted to.

I love all the features Prezi provides. It is user friendly and has beautiful aesthetics. It allows me to create beautiful presentations that aren't plain and boring. I use it for all of my meetings. I really like the most recent feature. It allows me to copy and paste content as well as create my own.

I cannot edit a picture with an angle which is a little frustrating. I also wish they would add some more colorful and up to date templates. I also would like to see easier exporting options.

Konrad
Konrad
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Impressive presentation tool

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

Very good presentation tool, makes wow effect. Require preparation of png graphics to look good.

Three-dimensional environment, cool transitions and focus options, easy and intuitive interface.

No option to use your own font. Some troubles in use while videoconferences. Can't select multiple objects at once surrounding area using mouse.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft PowerPoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Prezi

Very cool spatial form of presentation and intuitive interface.
Carlos
Carlos
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Masterpiece.

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

Just great.

Just great.

The level of customization for the presentations is just great, it has endless options and they will make it look great.

Being honest nothing, leave it as it is.

Kim
Kim
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Much more engaging than other presentation software

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

Overall, it's great! I am easily able to convey the message and work with the subject matter better.

Zooming between slides shows makes for better engagement and increased interest. I work in Logistics, which can be very boring. Prezi helps me to create a better understanding of even the most uninteresting industries.

I am not a fan of the way it prints out. It takes a lot of work to remove unnecessary page breaks so that a print out can be received by the participant without confusion.

Thao
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming.
Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control.
Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

Ripon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It makes presentations more engaging and interactive for the audience.

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Prezi allows me to collaborate and work together on presentations. This is great for groups or teams who need to work together on a project.

Prezi is an online presentation software that allows me to create visually appealing presentations. Its unique zoom feature allows me to create visually interesting presentations. Prezi presentations are a great way to stand out from the crowd and grab the attention of our audience.Prezi is very user friendly and easy to learn. Its drag and drop interface makes it simple to create presentations and its intuitive tools make it easy to format and customize. Prezi presentations can include interactive elements such as quizzes, polls, and videos

Prezi does not offer as many presentation options as other software programs. It is limited in terms of customization and formatting options.Prezi presentations can be time-consuming to create. It is not as easy to create presentations as it is with other software programs.Prezi is not a free program. There are monthly and yearly subscription plans which can be expensive for some users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft PowerPoint

Warum Prezi gewählt wurde

This is great for business presentations or presentations that involve data.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Prezi

Prezi has a range of data analysis tools which can be used to display data in an interesting and informative way.
Ivan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My honest review about Prezi

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

No more boring or traditional presentatios, also I use it as a virtual learning plattform, there is not a better option, you MUST have premium package, this is so powerful with no cons.

The features to create any kind of presentation with no limits and no linear canvas
You can add any kind of content, images, videos, audios also live present, screen sharing and video conference
It works with virtual camera software and video chat or video calls
You can create awesome contents, also statistics, dashboards and a lot
You can get education prices very low budget

The software has multiple benefits, for me has no limitations or cons, I use it weekly and every week there are more features, more tools and its becoming better every day

Mellen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Prezi: More than the usual presentations

Bewertet am 9.10.2021

Whenever I use Prezi, my teammates are always amazed about its animation. My presentation becomes attractive, eye-appealing, and enjoyed not only by my coworkers but also with my students. This software is really a lifesaver.

What I like the most about Prezi, is it allows me to create effective presentations. Its tools, designs, and cool transitions captivate my students' attention.

There's not a lot to say here, but I think what I like the least is its navigation. It is so difficult to maneuver some tools that I ended up getting frustrated. However, once I get used to it, everything becomes easier.

Ganjar
Ganjar
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It makes designing professional presentation easy!

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

I utilize presentations every single day in my classroom. While at first Powerpoint is adequate to convey my idea, soon it became stale. My students, who are getting younger and younger every year, need something more to capture their interest. Enter Prezi. With Prezi, I can make presentations that move dynamically, keeping my students' attention to the board.

Prezi allows users to design great and professional-looking presentation. It offers a wide range of templates to choose from, further assisting users in their endeavours. Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi is capable of moving texts dynamically. It is easy to wow the audience using well-thought presentation made in Prezi.

Prezi's ability to move text dynamically is a double-edged sword. While it might help users to design captivating presentation, the function can also lead to the audience's confusion if used too excessively. You really need to think beforehand when using Prezi. You want to get your audience's attention, not to confuse them with twirling words.

MEHROSE
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovation to the business meetings

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

My experience is exceptional because Prezi helped me to create a great impact on my co-workers and management by creating business presentations on Prezi that help them to understand the ideas and strategies in brief with examples under one slot.

Prezi has changed the mindset of creating a presentation from old school to a whole new level that is a disaster to the corporate world with magical features and brainstorming tools that changes the whole perception of clients and business executives that are inside the meeting room.

For me, Prezi is not user-friendly at first beginners can't get the software easily because it is so hard to use the software you need to be extra smart to work on Prezi. The interface and tools are hard to fix and find, you have to put extra time and extra effort to create a good presentation that leaves a remarkable expression to the externals.

Jhonjerlyn
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ability to generate slides with superior quality.

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

I have had a fairly good experience, the creation and editing of slides in our company has improved significantly since Prezi arrived in our sector, we have been able to create quality slides, with a better order of information and we have also been able to create slides with the collaboration of our colleagues, it is an excellent collaborative software. I have enjoyed a great flow with Prezi when it comes to creating slides, I am proud of the results.

- The templates are excellent, with innovative designs and excellent order in the information, in addition, it has inserted arrows to better order the information. There are no additional fees to pay for templates.
- The web version is very functional, has an excellent autosave system and allows you to create and edit slides without delays.
- It offers pre-designed shapes and drawings, which can be inserted in the slide to give it more optimization and make it more attractive.

- The slides cannot be converted to a .pdf file from the downloadable app for computers, no matter how many attempts I made, the slide did not convert successfully and that forced me to convert it from the web version.
- When I try to present some slides on computers that don't have "Prezi App" installed, they don't work on all computers, some do open the slide correctly, and some show the slide with a black background.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Awesome software program for developing informative presentations

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Overall great experience with Prezi! 10/10 would recommend for effective presentations for both educational and promotional purposes.

I like how easy it is to use Prezi! Prezi is very user friendly which means that those who are not familiar with technology after a bit of exploring and learning would find Prezi very to use. This is due to the self explanatory nature of the designed system of Prezi. In addition, Prezi offers various templates for presentations and isn useful in selecting the right template for the topic at hand. For example there are templates for education presentations and there are different templates for promotional presentations. As long as one chooses the right template to start with, they should have no problem creating an informative presentation. As a student I use Prezi because it allows me to be efficient when wanting to create a presentation. I use Prezi on a weekly basis for informal and formal presentations. I also really like the transitional effects that Prezi offers to immerse the viewer in the experience.

There is nothing I have to say that I dislike about Prezi. If I need to suggest something I would suggest that Prezi slowly incorporate more templates for various scenarios. Nothing negative to say about Prezi! Love using Prezi!

Fabrice
Fabrice
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

My use: the use of this software came very well during a presentation one can captivate the attention of its public by zooming in on keywords the presentation is appreciable by all even by the presenter and the takeover is very easy little downside free version which for me should be private and not public.

The strong points are during the presentations we capture the attention of the public.
We can also script our speech according to the presentation so determine a common thread by creating dynamism thanks to this application which allows to structure its presentation zoom out in the application apply rotations if we wish we have the possibility of organizing and clarify his ideas can also import media, pictures, in different formats therefore PNG JPEG etc. Sharing is also possible while collaborating with members of his team.

The bottom line for this application would be frequent use of rotation The interface is in English. The free version is not private but public so any presentation is in the public domain.

Jocelyn R

Great info source!

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

It’s been amazing. I’ve been using Prezi for over 4 years now and I will continue to do so. It’s helped me in my lessons and it’s a great source of information. I love it.

I love thatPrezi is very useful in my classes. Students love the transitions and different styles it includes. Also I really like that it can be shared and posted for free; that means I can look and search for a preexisting Prezi and use it in class.

Sometimes it takes a while to load but its not really a problem. Prezi is amazing!

Kidhogwa
Kidhogwa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Prezi – the go-to tool for a professional presentation

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

The program makes it interesting for the viewers. They can concentrate and know what you are telling them. I recommend it as you are going to get a notable change in your client’s response.

As a business person, I have come to learn that presentations can be a bit boring (if you use the wrong tools). So, I wasn’t surprised when I saw one of our prospective clients yawning when presenting a business proposal. Ouch! We were likely going to lose him.
When I bumped into Prezi for business, I knew that I had to take it in. Apart from bringing life in the presentation room, it helped me better connect with my clients. All thanks to the unique visual aids. I have loved using Prezi because I believe it’s the future for presentation.
To begin with, creating dynamic and fresh slides using the app is easy and fast. I also found it interesting as I could integrate texts, images, documents, and videos. You can easily navigate through the features too.
Also, like google drive, you can collaborate with clients which are the center stage for Prezi. This creates a perfect platform for users to exchange ideas as they work on the same material.

I found it a little bit tricky to explain it to the older staff. During the training, it took long for them to adapt.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Prezi - A great idea or headache?

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

We have impressed many clients by using Prezi. I think it is a great statement presentation, that will help keep presentation engagement. You can try Prezi for free, so you risk nothing by trying it !

The best thing about prezi, hands down is it is more captivating than a powerpoint. The way it moves from slide to slide, and can zoom in and out for a big reveal is a lot of fun. If you're familiar with powerpoint, it should be somewhat easy to transition, and everything is straight forward for the most part.

The support team is also really great -- I once over wrote an important project and they were able to get it back for me. Communication was fast and quick, and I am still grateful.

If you can code or if you have a coder, you can add in your own code to make the Prezi presentation match your brand/business effortlessly.

It revolves a lot of creative thinking to make a Prezi really shine, and it can easily give someone a headache or get dizzy if used incorrectly. It's easy to get lost in the pizazz of the effects and overkill your project.

Some people just don't feel the need to put a lot of creative energy into a presentation, and I think is lacking on already built templates. I also think Prezi is better used for one off presentations, rather than multiple branded presentations.

You also need to be connected to the internet to use this software, and even though we're almost always connected in some fashion, it can be inconvenient to not be able to build a presentation while being offline.