Mendix Bewertungen

Mendix

Gewinne in einer softwaregesteuerten Welt.

4.8/5 (12 Bewertungen)
John P.

Fast faster fast

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Because we are able to build solutions like portals & Apps without writing code in an Agile way of working (stories & sprints) we are able toe deliver more value to business demand and business is engaged because they understand what we build and see results almost every week.

The software is a low code solution helping development cycles being 6 - 10 times faster. What i like is that we are able to minimize coding thanks to the visual modeller that ships with the solution. Also we liked the full stack approach. From ideation, automated deployment and database creation to version management and integrated feedback loops.

There are always improvements possible. At this moment we are happy with the continue flow of new functionality like the Artificial Assist approach predicting the next step when developing.

Mohammed S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to learn, time and cost effective enterprise rapid app developement platform

Bewertet am 24.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mendix is an enterprise application development platform that will enable to turn your dream app into reality in no time. Since last 2-3 years I use Mendix almost every day to build complex business solutions for various industries without putting in much time and effort where business can see the working solution and development cost savings within weeks. Its easy to learn, even for the business users who don't have any technical background. Using pre build components from app store will help you to focus on core business requirements and deployment to cloud is just couple of clicks in minutes. Along with the development platform it includes project management tool which is tightly coupled to its IDE and fits perfectly with Agile (Scrum) that enables to work very closely with the customers giving everyone clear visibility on overall progress of the project.

Overall having this product in today's digital world will really help to drive your innovation and to bring your digital ideas to market in no time.

Pros: Rapid device specific or responsive application delivery to market with modern UI framework, helpful community providing answers almost instantly on forum, good customer support, easy to learn, easy to create custom UI's and publish web or REST services, scalable product always up to date with the market. After the latest release scheduled this month it will be an open platform, provide offline mobile support and will have availability in the AWS marketplace.

Cons: There are many pre build widgets and other components on app store but still needs to grow more. Community is adding to it every day and I believe this will be on going which will for sure immense the app store.

Antwort von Mendix

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback inspires us to make Mendix's application platform even better.

Pim V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great app platform for creating great applications

Bewertet am 25.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I loved creating things for customers, but I'm not a die-hard programmer. I was fascinated by the modeldriven approach Mendix has as I could now deliver apps much more quickly, without having to write code. I'm working with Mendix now for 2 years and still exciting about the possibilities and speed. We even created our own products with Mendix. So our own ideas became alive. For instant the Sportlight search, IFTTT for Mendix and some document generation apps.

+ Bring the ideas or dreams of your customer to reality with a working app.
+ Quick, fast, rapid, agile. Did I mention speed?
+ Surprise your customers and friends

- Sometime a bit difficult to explain what a App platform is like Mendix to non-tech people. But if you prototype their idea you can let them see it works or let them talk to one of our fans(=customers)

Antwort von Mendix

Thank you for your feedback! Love how you use prototypes to define what the platform can do - very creative.

Tiko S.

Rapid application development platform

Bewertet am 17.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Easy to learn, quick to master.
Rapid development
Easily scalable
Continuous improvements to the platform

The licence system makes Mendix unaccessible for smaller budgets.
Some Mendix versions can contain annoying bugs.

Antwort von Mendix

Thank you for your review! We strive to make the best product possible; user feedback is always encouraged and appreciated.

Savan V.
Mit Google übersetzen

All-in-One development tool for everybody

Bewertet am 24.4.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Mendix is a model-driven development platform to deliver all kinds of complex mobile,tablet and web applications with simplicity. It is a rapid app development tool where the progress is visible on day-to-day basis instead on months, Mendix provides end-to-end service from project management tool, company app store/services and hosting which allows us to focus on new things and not waste time of doing same work multiple times. It is a very easy system to learn with no programming knowledge required and can be managed by very few people. Overall highly recommend product with endless possibilities within an organisation.

One click deployment with super-fast turnaround from a concept to something substantial in days. End-to-end services provided. Highly scalable or can even be quite complex but still maintains flexibility and speed to do changes easily.

Appstore has less apps right now but it should grow with the new appcloud and sandbox releases.

Savan V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Used Mendix for almost three years now working my way through working as an Senior Mendix Developer

Bewertet am 19.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mendix is a model-driven development platform to deliver a lot of different web/mobile based solutions. It is a rapid app develpoment tool which helps us identify new markets/app/products quickly and gives faster return on investments. Its a very simple and easy to learn or adapt. Developer often doesnt needs to be from a technical background however understanding of data would be advised.

Pros- Newer design frameworks, open model api, speed of delivery, quick to learn, one click deployment, build mobile apps including offline quickly, visuall modelling really helps understand the code quickly, free sandbox environments

Cons - App store could still be bigger, support portal interface could be improved.

Antwort von Mendix

Hello Savan, thanks for the review! It's our mission to provide the best possible platform for you to build web and mobile applications and support your company's growth. Happy developing!

Pim V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome platform for creating great (mobile) applications

Bewertet am 25.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pros:
+ Bring the ideas or dreams of your customer to reality with a working app.
+ Quick, fast, rapid, agile, did I mention speed?
+ Surprise your customers and friends
Cons:
- Sometime a bit difficult to explain what a App platform is like Mendix to non-tech people. But if you prototype their idea you can let them see it works.

Antwort von Mendix

Hello Pim, thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback!

Eric
Mit Google übersetzen

The most comprehensive rapid application delivery platform available.

Bewertet am 25.9.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Mendix manages to balance the ability to create complex enterprise applications with a complete set of features ranging from agile project management, to a model-driven-development environment, and from one-click deployment to security/performance management in the cloud or onsite.

- Supports multi-device apps/device-specific UIs
- Deploy onsite or in Mendix's cloud
- Integrated feedback mechanism
- Subscription pricing model
- Visual models interpreted at run-time, so no messy code-generation

- smaller Community/AppStore than Force.com
- Development environment downloaded locally

Tiko S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Rapid web application development platform

Bewertet am 17.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mendix is a platform that allows for very rapid and efficient web application development. As a Mendix consultant I am able to use Mendix to realize custom IT solutions for my clients while exceeding their expectations in time to market and low development cost.

Pros:
Easy to learn, quick to master. Rapid development Easily scalable Continuous improvements to the platform

Cons:
The licence system makes Mendix unaccessible for smaller budgets. Some Mendix versions can contain annoying bugs.

Antwort von Mendix

Hello Tiko, thank you for your review! We strive to make the best product for our users, and your feedback is key to that success.

Roel D.

Nur Sternebewertungen

Bewertet am 29.3.2017

Vicki B.

Mendix is just ok

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it to weartest products, which I love to do. So it’s hard not to like.

Most of the time when I pull up this site, it loads so I cannot see the left side of the screen. This is frustrating. I don’t know how to fix it.

5.0/10
Ayesha M.

High productivity Application Platform as a service

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that I can create an application in days rather than months or years, and customize the application as it suits my needs.

Mendix is a licensed system which make it inaccessible for smaller budgets. Some versions contain annoying bugs.

7.0/10