Instapage

4,5 (363)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Die leistungsfähigste Startseitenplattform für Teams und Agenturen.

Sortieren nach

Julian
Julian
  • Branche: Internet

Finally! A landing page platform that just works!

Bewertet am 12.5.2015

I was looking for a platform to use to make a landing page for my website and was just completely frustrated with all the options out there. I saw an ad for Instapage on Facebook one day and even though I was reluctant to try it (because I thought it would be just like all the other platforms I've tried before) I gave it a go anyway. And boy am I happy that I did. Within minutes I saw the potential of what my website could be. I saw that it could be more than just a simple "landing page", but instead, a beautifully designed site that conveys all the content I want it to and more. The software that the team at Instapage have developed is nothing short of amazing! I've been using similar website builder tools for years and have not come across anything as user friendly and dynamic as what Instapage is. With a little bit of creativity and hustle anyone can create an amazing website using Instapage. My website took me about a week to make from scratch and when I show people the final result, their first question is always "how much did that cost you to make?". When I tell them "virtually nothing, and I made it myself", their next question is "what's that platform called again?".

Give Instapage a go today! I guarantee you wont regret it. The platform is so easy to use that I'm even considering adding website development as an additional service to my business!

- Ease of use when adding elements
- Guides to align elements
- Simple to use admin dashboard
- Easy publishing

- No ability to edit font size of text when editing in the new mobile workflow feature

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Instapage

Bewertet am 25.12.2022

Create landing pages easily without coding, it's possible thanks to Instapage. With its hundreds of templates, it is ideal for any business.

Although instapage's service is excellent, they only have one offer.

Alex
Alex
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good product with super BAD reliability

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

Instapage could be the best Landing Page builder out there but the best UX/UI is worthless if you kill your clients webhooks without noticing. If you really rely on a working product without the fear of loosing leads over night because you didn't check the integration for two days this tool isn't for you.

Instapage is super easy to use. You can create well performing Landing Pages and AB-Test with ease and new features are added on a regular basis. We have been using this software for almost 3 years now. Over the time many new and helpful features where added. There is a variety of integration options available which is helpful even though we just use webhooks.

Customer support is a nightmare. It is really bad. The webhook integration was changed three times and we as a customer where not informed upfront so we lost a couple thousand leads before Instapage fixed the problem. The last time it happend we had to find a way ourself to get things back running because the response time of the support was too slow and we couldn't afford loosing leads for several days. We adressed this issues a couple times but nothing happend other than basic apoligies. With every update they make you have to fear that all your landing pages and integrations get killed.

Ryan
Ryan

We used to love Instapage

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Things were going great until the "it's not you, it's me" breakup they gave us.

Things were going great until the "it's not you, it's me" breakup they gave us.

We had a great relationship with Instapage and used it as our default for every landing page we ever built.

They changed their pricing model and even though they did a lot of research and interviewed their customers but after all of that went a direction that basically threw all of their loyal customers to the wind. Sure it might have been necessary but we had to end our relationship there.

Eddie
Eddie
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Instapage & The Instapage Staff Are Amazing!

Bewertet am 28.4.2015

I want to take a moment and give credit where credit is due. First off, instapage is one of the most incredible marketing tools I have ever come across. The simplicity with which you can create dynamic looking pages is so refreshing. I am not a programmer, so ease of use is something I am always looking for when I am looking for marketing tools, but it goes beyond that, the staff at Instapage are the most helpful group of individuals I have ever seen. They are courteous, knowledgeable and extremely prompt, and they see to it that you are completely satisfied and achieve the result you are looking for. My hat is off to everyone at Instapage, thank you so much for making marketing fun and exciting again! Sincerely, Eddie Bonuchi

Everything about Instapage is amazing, but the two things that stand out the most to me are the ease of use, and the support from the Instapage staff. I have never seen such incredible support from a company before. Thank you!

I really don't have anything that I do not like about Instapage. It offers literally everything I am looking for in a marketing tool.

Antwort von Instapage

Thank you so much for your kind words <3

We took a step back and really looked at what we were doing a couple years ago and realized that we had a unique opportunity to create something that helps people and fixes a problem.

It's so much more than just the software though; it's listening and supporting our community and it makes us so happy to hear that people feel like they are being taken care of, thank you again.

Sai Vivek
Sai Vivek
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Product is good but its a lot expensive

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

Speed - page speed is good compared to peers
Setup

Price - its a lot expensive for the features

Val
Val
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to create landing pages that convert

Bewertet am 5.8.2016

Instapage is the best solution I know to create great landing pages that convert in few minutes and withouth knowing to code.

We use it in endado.com to recieve the traffic generated by google adwords.

easy to use, good templates

Sometimes its difficult to do some things because constraints.

David
David
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite - much more than just landing pages

Bewertet am 27.7.2015

I've used Instapage for several businesses and it's made my life a lot easier (and profitable). Just testing out different versions of a page on the fly (not just A/B but 5-10 different A-M pages is typical for me) helped me figure out what CTAs sell and what not so much. I'm not a designer or coder, so I thought I'd be lost. But not at all - Instapage has a section for HTML, section for JAVA; etc. I just pasted in the code - done.

It's basically my favorite toy right now (except it actually helps in business. So thank you, Instapage, for being there. Pricing is cool, too (I sat on the free versions for a while, but once I got the paid account and started creating unlimited pages - whole other level).

Very easy to use, especially for non-programmers/designers. Unlimited pages with paid account. Very easy to test different CTAs, design elements, etc.

For some reason, can't delete the first version of a page (the A).

Nate
Nate

Amazing Landing Page Creator... says an owner of a Web Design Company

Bewertet am 20.5.2015

I started my website design company 5 years ago, and we've designed thousands of landing pages. Recently I decided to try out the top 12 landing page services available. Some were terrible, some were better, and others were great. I tried Instapage, leadpages, clickfunnels, Pagewiz, Lender, Formstack, KickOffLabs, and several others.

I choose instapage because it is SO USER FRIENDLY. This is a powerful system that SAVES ME SO MUCH time. The others can be used to design the same page... but with instapage, I can do it so much faster. I love it. Thanks so much Instapage for creating a create software and service!!!

Everything is customizable. I can create any page I want, without any design limitations.
You can edit the appearance for mobile devices within seconds.
Everything is simple and fast.

The width of the page is fixed and cannot be changed. The background can go full screen, but nothing else.
All the form elements are grouped together and cannot be ungrouped, and modified individually. This is only a problem for complex forms.

Caleb
Caleb

Instapage Review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

I've been able to run more successful digital marketing campaigns using the service.

It possesses a solid interface, you can easily build amazing landing pages without any coding requirement

More elements should be introduced in terms of designing, also mobile optimization should be worked on.

Dave

How to avoid looking like an idiot

Bewertet am 29.7.2015

If you do client work and you're using the popular page building software [rhymes with Schmeed Schmages] it is inevitable that once you complete page construction your client WILL call you or send you an email with a message that goes something like this:

"It looks great, but can you just add THIS right HERE?" Or, "will you move THIS over to THERE?"

You cringe as you explain that you cannot (perhaps because your client insisted on using, [rhymes with Feed Cages]. You explain that you're dealing with a template with very little flexibility. And though it was created by nice people with effective marketing, at the end of the day, you end up looking like you can't take care of your client; and your client feels like she didn't get the page she really wanted.

(And by the way, if you're building pages for yourself, the same thing happens. You simply have these conversations with yourself. Then people think you're crazy. Thus the commonly heard phrase, "This landing page software is driving me crazy").

Instapage isn't the perfect service. They do seem to have some growing pains. But they are also willing to be open about them, and most importantly work to fix things when they go wrong (Hey, folks... things always go wrong. It's in THOSE times when you really get to see what a company really is).

That said, with Instapage you can add whatever elements to your page that you desire, wherever on the page you please. Don't get me wrong the Instapage templates look great out of the box but realistically we always want SOMETHING more or just a LITTLE bit less.

(For example, instead of using the footer copyright section as a paragraph for additional info, you can simply add a new paragraph element).

In short, I'm using Instapage for opt-in pages. I also like Instapage enough for building my homepages, too. I recommend others to use Instapage (they even pay me to refer others with or without a "SuperDuper" account level. And, better still, they pay quickly).

If you want less cringing and crazy talk, you should use Instapage, too.

EASE OF USE would switch to 5 Stars if UNDO worked like most document programs (when working w/text). Instead, it reverts entire text box to the how it was prior to altering. And UNDO can take a bit long to function which may have user hitting UNDO multiple times.

CUSTOMER SERVICE could move to 5 Stars soon: They are implementing an instant chat option. Kudos to Instapage for the upgrade.

Gustavo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

InstaPage got too greedy and may be conducting bad business practice

Bewertet am 27.12.2019

Be carefull with their business practice.

Our plan price would increase about 300%+ for a bunch of...

Be carefull with their business practice.

Our plan price would increase about 300%+ for a bunch of features our team would not use.

Contacted support to be able to get a more reasonable plan, which they refused telling us that we should use the new features.

Contacted then again to be able to get a .html export of our designs to be able to move on to another provider, and they told us that was not possible.

Contacted support a 3rd time explaining the sutiation telling then that we like Instapage but at current price (for features we do not use) was too expensive, so we could agree on some terms (for a 5+ years custumer), or at least, give the .html export of our pages so we could move on.

They replied: That's not possible. You either pay up 3 times more or leave with nothing.

Our team had to re-do hundreds of pages.

Easy to use.
Being able to quickly deploy the the cloud.

Landing pages are slow (Google Ads constantly alerts about this issue).
Once you develop all the pages on their plataform they have you locked in. Won't give you a HTML export of your landing pages. You either suck it up and pay more or have to clone all the landing pages on another software.
Expensive.

Valerie

I Studied Latin

Bewertet am 10.8.2015

And we dead language types aren't known for our tech prowess. Since no one speaks Latin, I am now a bookkeeper. (Shocking! I know.) I got a domain so I'd have a professional email address. Since I had the domain, I should have a page, right? I tried using the webpage builder that came with my domain. It looked like a (bad) crafts website from 2004. There were mistakes I couldn't fix. Then I remembered the email from Instapage asking me how it was going since I hadn't published a page - I'd signed up at some point, before I got the domain. And that was the start of their hand-holding and gently nudging me into a page that is not an affront to most people's aesthetic sensibilities and one that does what it should from a marketing perspective. Along the way I got answers to my questions AND suggestions for things I can do. But, in stages, as to not scare me away. And they didn't make me feel like an idiot. There is a reason I am a bookkeeper and not a web developer. They use some magic that lets them see my page and they made suggestions based on what I have or haven't done yet - including things I didn't know I could or should do! It's like having a smart, helpful big brother who knows what he's doing helping you because he wants you to succeed. My goal was to park a minimal page at the domain. What they helped me make, is far beyond that. (Most of the help was after the basic page was laid down!) I don't feel like Instapage wanted to take my money and that's it - they want my site to be the best it can be, which isn't only great for me, it's smart business for them. I quickly exhausted my start-up capital of $1.75 so I was hesitant to sign-up for a monthly plan. But, it's already proven to be my best investment, yet! And, now I am assured they will stick with me as my needs grow with my business. As I navigate through this new language that comes with working in the cloud, alone, if everyone is as great as Instapage has been, I will be just fine. :)

Kelsey
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Templates, Easy To Use

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

My overall experience with Instapage has been a rewarding one, as Instapage has proven effective for my organization on numerous occasions. We will definitely be a repeat customer every time we need a landing page for any purpose.

The thing I like most about Instapage is its ease of use. It is extremely easy to develop an a professional looking landing page that serves almost any need that our organization has ever had. From the multitude of features to the good looking pre-designed templates (which are very easy to modify), Instapage has enabled our organization to utilize landing pages for a wide variety of events and purposes. The cost is also very effective; definitely much cheaper than a lot of the competitors.

My least favorite aspect of Instapage would have to be the mobile development portion of the service. I have noticed that when I develop a landing page in desktop mode, I have to modify the desktop version to make it mobile friendly once I switch to mobile view. It would be much better if I could develop a desktop version and a mobile version, separate and apart from each other.

Katie
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but price increase was enough to make me leave

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Disappointing as a long term customer to be forced to leave and move all of my pages to another better value (and it turns out better quality as well as cheaper) software provider.

Professional quality look for finished pages
Flexibility in design

Lack of some basic shapes and designs in page builder
Added functionality was probably good for some people, but I didn't need it, yet was forced to increase my subscription - it pretty much doubled. I should've been able to stay on the plan I originally signed up with and had been with for 2 years already. All other software services maintain the contract you signed up with even though they might adjust their future payment plans and update the software.

Charles
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

InstaPage is easy to get started and loved by marketers

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

The software works well and is reliable. The marketing team loves it. The price is on the higher end but it's the type of product that you don't have to think too much about once you've purchased it.

It's quick to set up, adding domains and sites is quick and painless, it is generally loved by the marketers

The billing process is difficult and doesn't work well with bursty traffic. Best to start off with a sales rep to explore all options

Cru
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Able to create gorgeous landing pages that can convert will with InstaPage.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018

We use this software to create aesthetic looking landing pages that are focused on conversions. Funneling in traffic with paid advertising, we help our client's close users for service through these developed pages and internet marketing. Highly recommend this service.

Can be used easily by a layman within our company and allow us to help our clients build well-designed web pages that are focused on conversions. Integrates well with all our API's and conversion tracking. Highly recommended for digital marketing agencies!

We have not run into issues so far using this service. Overall, it is very well developed with the user in mind.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Create Single Page Sites Almost Instantly...Almost

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

Instapage allows you to shorten the amount of time it takes to go from concept page to live page. With easy drag and drop editing and templates, it allows team members who may not be HTML experts to create appealing and functional pages. Definitely saves time.

Instapage is one of the easiest landing page tools currently available. If you know how to use software like Microsoft PowerPoint, then you're likely to be comfortable with Instapage. Users can get started with a template or build from scratch with both desktop and mobile versions. Published pages also have built-in analytics and can send notifications when forms are submitted through the page. One of the best parts of the SaaS is the interface. It's clean and simple and very intuitive. And if you need advance customization, HTML is available as well as an option for creating content but in a limited capacity.

Firstly, there's no table preview, just desktop and mobile. The size in between is still very important and should be dealt with specially. Secondly, there's no full HTML/CSS view for the existing content on the page. While you do have access to put content into the HTML head, body, and footer sections, there's no option for seeing the HTML or CSS code that makes up the full page for editing purposes.

Alexandre
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

User friendly and easy to set up

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

In the end I would definitely recommend this tool for companies with at least several thousands of $ budget for their marketing campaign, otherwise the subscription will affect the lead cost

Really easy to use and set up campaigns, userfriendly, otpimised interface and powerful tools.

Limited metrics and expensive unless used for big campaigns.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Instapage is fading

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

It's okay to start with as the simplicity keeps the user focused on making a bare-bones yet functional page or series of pages.

There are several other platforms that have much more to offer at the same price point which also matches the ease of use Instapage offers.

The platform is easy to use due to the drag and drop features.
This makes building an aesthetically pleasing webpage easy.

The mobile responsiveness was terrible and required a lot of tweaking and in some instances, I just turned it off completely.

Customizing forms is difficult as well. In order to incorporate some basic functions the user will need to have more than a basic understanding of html which is a drawback.

• Branche: Politische Organisation

Build and Launch Beautiful Websites in Minutes

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Very easy to use and has TONS of built-in integrations, No need to mess with Zapier.

It does have limitations in terms of web development. It's definitely suited for simple landing pages, not regular websites.

Antwort von Instapage

Thank you for your feedback and glad you had a positive experience with Instapage. You are right that we are better suited for landing pages and not full websites, as our focus is on maximizing return on ad spend through optimization and personalization of the post-ad-click experience.

Mo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

Customer service was very speedy and helpful.
Interface is easy to use and has all the integrations I need!

The user interface is easy to use but could be more aesthetically pleasing and more modern.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Landing Pages, But Google Penalty Possiblities

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Fast, Clean, works how it should, but doesn't tell you all the behind the scenes changes that are happening on Split testing with Google AdWords, thereby confusing the process and penalizing the user.

The form builder, templates, images, graphics, call to actions all updated to today's standards, relevant, clean, and look great. Easy to learn, easy to connect to domains, and really great pricing given all that is out there.

I'm not a fan of how the split testing impacts Google when using these with ADWord's accounts. Google has stopped giving favor to most landingpage builders who aren't attached to an active site or blog. So if you are using this slowly, you won't get the Organic SEO love, or the great conversions and high placement on AdWords because Google will know this landing page system is running an Algorithm to try and learn what they are doing, and it actually hurts google crawls and learning how to actually serve your ads to an audience because of these changes.

Claudiu

Absolutely an All-Round Great Customer Experience

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

Hi,

Hi,

I'm Claudiu, I am doing Marketing for a startup Educational Company, and have been using Instapage for the past four months, in response to our needs of getting new learners onboard as well as managing their interaction with our online marketing efforts and giving a great experience with those interacting with our company.

So much efforts have been put into Instapage's Customer Service that I cannot even begin to describe - they're responsive, they're precise and they're very supportive along the : Design of Landing Pages / Custom Domain Publishing / Integrations with other Marketing Automation Software such as Autopilot, Twilio, Mailchimp, Integration Software such as Zapier. You will get the support needed to use Instapage at its true potential.

I admire the efforts put into the Customer Support by Instapage and warmly recommend it to any Marketing Manager or Social Media Manager because it is a beautiful solution to : Landing Page Creation ( No Coding Needed ); Lead Capture with instant lead notifications right in your email, right on your phone , as soon as someone signals interest in any of your products, you will be sure to be instantly connected to that potential customer.

Awesome job, and I can see many Romanians in the Customer Service Department, I am Romanian as well, and all I can say , Good Job Guys !!! And thank you for an awesome product such as Instapage!

Vaibhav
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Drag and Drop Landing Page Creation

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

Easy to use Drag and Drop page builder. Was able to create quick landing pages for email marketing and other paid campaigns. Easy for integratiing other apps.

Expensive than other alternative tools. Other landing page creation tools like LeadPages etc have much cheaper plans for small businesses

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Leadpages

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Instapage

More integration options with other apps.