Toonimo Bewertungen

Toonimo

Audiovisuelle Anleitung für deine Website

4.8/5 (4 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A very good demo/walkthrough software

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If Toonami's feature set is what you are looking for, it is actually a VERY nice tool. Super easy to use. In a very short time, almost any user would be able to create very good interactive tours of a site. My one caution on the tool is understanding if it has the right feature set for your needs. The tool is not as simple to extend features as other tools.

Toonimo is a very simple demo/walthrough software that even the most inexperienced user could use to develop very effective and crisp tours for their site.

I work as a training professional, and unfortunately, there were a few features that made this not fit with my needs. One was the inability to publish to a tracking standard like SCORM or xAPI. This may not be a need for many, but it was important for my team to be able to report how that asset would be used along other assets in our learning ecosystem (Toonami does have good metrics in its tool, but it is a separate pool from my pool of data, and there were other tools I could use to get data into on common repository). Toonami offers professional voiceover for the demos, but there are tools on the market that would allow a decent library of text-to-speech or easy integration with an engine like Amazon's Polly.

It isn't that Toonami is bad, but it wasn't deeply featured enough for me, and for what I would use, there were other tour building tools for free that were quite close in functionality.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Scott A.

Simple, Effective, Fast

Bewertet am 5.2.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have a great product, but it can be difficult to explain its unique advantages succinctly on our site in the few seconds that a casual visitor spends browsing. With Toonimo's help we have been able to do this, and as a result have seen conversions increase by 30%. From our initial conversations with Toonimo it was clear that theirs was an innovative solution which required very little work on our end and it seemed cost effective from the get go.

Sari H.

Great service, cool product

Bewertet am 13.2.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working with the Toonimo team has truly been a pleasure. The team is both eager and willing to suggest new ideas to us, and to implement ours, even when it's technically difficult or different than expected. Most importantly, our contacts are extremely responsive and available to us which has made it easy to get things done in a timely and comfortable way.

Ben D.

Easy to use. Great support

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I been using Toonimo tool for 3 months. really satisfied with the product. The product improved my conversion rate in the website

Antwort von Toonimo