e-days

Onlinebasiertes Management von personellen Abwesenheiten und Urlauben.

4,5 /5 (57 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,8
96% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Charlotte W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Would be lost without it, and brilliant customer service

Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Completely rely on it for day to day management of absence management and reporting
If there is anything that I can't work out how to do, the e-days support team are always efficient and extremely helpful - I cannot fault them at all!

Complete absence management - it does it all!

Improved Outlook individual calendar integration would be good

Paul H.

Why E-days!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent support from the on-boarding team, it was very easy to get our company up and running. Whenever we have had a question, the product support team have been able to solve it within a few hours

Simple to use, every user finds it intuitive to use and as a manager provides crystal clear overview of everyones absenteeism

No real issue.
Understanding part-time rotas took a bit of time and some additional support videos would be helpful in this area

Branche: Eventservice

Worst Customer Service

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Awful. Have implemented and used many other more intuitive and better performing systems.

In principal the features are easy to use

In principal the features are easy to use and seem relatively straightforward, however when you try to use or change any of its functionality in practice, it never works correctly.

The system regularly encounters issues and records change without any admin or user instruction to do so.
The technical support team are never able to investigate or explain these changes. Or provide a satisfactory resolution.

The technical support are unhelpful and provide no service whatsoever.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Antwort von The e-days support team

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with the e-days system and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

Being known for our great customer service it came as a surprise, and we would like to make things right.

We'd be more than happy to reach out and determine how we can provide you with a solution that resolves your issue, if you'd like a member of the support team to contact you, please let us know your contact details.

Or if you prefer, you can also contact us directly with the details below:

T: +44(0) 333 300 3403
Email: Support@e-days.com

We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Yours sincerely

NEW USER

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Very good!

User friendly, you can't break it! We also like that you can customise your personal page.

We don't like the main calendar view, it's confusing and you can't scroll week by week, it only jumps month by month.

Dawn W.

Great Product, Professional Company

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absence Management is now clearly and consistently recorded which gives us the tools to manage this (we did not have this pre e-days).

Because it is an online tool, staff can access it easily from their phones. It keeps clear records and allows us to see patterns for absence at a glance.

Not always intuitive when something doesn't work but a quick email to support and this is usually rectified with clear instructions from the support team.

Lucy D.
Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Conyers Dill & Pearman

Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I admit that I am not the most savvy user when it comes to new technology. The team at Edays from day 1 were patient with the multiple questions, demonstrations, hand-holding to get me started and comfortable with the system. When the handover to the support team was done, again I had the same experience of responsiveness, clear assistance and friendly service.

This software is very user friendly and intuitive. The ability to easily record and track time and attendance is helpful

I do find the reporting function is not as intuitive. When trying to run a report for the first time it is sometime difficult to select the correct filters

Zofia B.
Branche: Automotive

User friendly

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tools is great for absence management, sickness management and reporting.

The software is easy to use, straight forward new joiner set, any maintenance is easily done.

I wish that we could add form to some types of absence booking. Also the length of day changes in the setting which causes for the holiday entitlement to change to weird odd numbers.

Zoe B.

Great service, great product

Bewertet am 6.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing, can't fault it really!

I love how useful it is and how quick the team get back to me if we have an issue

Sometimes and only sometimes it doesn't do something that it should do but the team are so helpful and fix the problem straight away.

Karen S.
Branche: Medizinische Geräte
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

New one

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I always get excellent response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] whenever I contact him and if he is not available the team are just as helpful.

Easy to read, easy to book and very simplistic.

Just sometimes finding the right place to get the information

Alison B.

E-days Support review

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very professional, excellent set up service and initial demo of the system. all staff are helpful, the service team are prompt to answer the phone and generally can always assist on my first phone call and any issues I have had have been resolved same day.

Its easy to use, nice to view and simple.

I have no comments to make, there isn't anything I can think of that I dislike.

Christina W.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

From an admin perspective

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

Great support!
The system requires a lot of monitoring as things often change or appears suddenly in our portal. It is very time consuming as we need to contact support every time.

I believe that instructions on the fundamental admin features and settings/permissions where lacking completely in the implementation phase. We have tried "closed the gaps" along the way as we have no knowledge about how to ensure that the different countries settings are completely kept separate from each other. But I still believe that it is not 100% correct yet.

Very easy to use and covers most features needed

It creates a lot of issues when a group of different companies in different countries share the same portal/platform as the different local settings very frequently impacts other settings in the system. E.g. when a setting on the German template is changed, something suddenly changes on the Danish settings e.g. the German absence types appear on Danish users dashboard.

Kenny P.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

e-days Feedback from Sirius Academy

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can produce a very accurate account of staff movement and create reports with confidence, making my role more effective. I use e-days continuously throughout my working day and find that I gain more confidence the more I use it with the added support of the e-days team.

e-days gives accurate accounts of daily/weekly/annually of staff absence, whether planned or unplanned.
It allows me as an Administrator the ability to add and/or remove information appropriately associated with our company.
If there are any issues or users are unsure of entries or procedures, I can amend or support with ease.
The Support team is always at hand by phone or email and has been an excellent service to me personally, adding greater confidence with the software and my daily usage.

Entering/amend new staff can be quite time consuming.

Heather M.
Branche: Einzelhandel

E-days

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience of E-days has been very positive. The absence types make it very easy to track a range of absences; and employee can easily access their annual leave, and mage this themselves.

The interface (both front and back) is very intuitive and easy to use. The new back view features mean that the whole use of the system can be customised to each employee, if needed.

I'm very happy with it. It works very well.

Hayley T.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

All signing, all dancing absence mangement tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent overall experience. We have been customer for 5+ years and intend to continue using them. They are a little pricey - but you get what you pay for!

Very easy to use as a Manager and User. Very flexible and can set up as many teams with all sorts of different rules. Great reports.

Sometimes doesn't automate simple things but this may be more my lack of technological no how!

Anne L.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Keeping track of staff

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive. The team setting up edays for our use was very helpful, professional and thorough. Post launch, the online support team have been helpful and quick to respond.

We use this far more than just a holiday and sickness tracker. Our staff travel extensively and we use edays as a group planner that shows the meetings and travel that we all undertake. It give a great overview of our staff's whereabouts at any given time.

Difficult to answer here as overall we are very happy with the system and what it provides for us.

Alexander P.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Banks Lyon Jewellers

Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed a solution that managed all 18 team members holiday requests, and absenses etc in an easy to use, and easy to monitor interface. E Days Provided that for us

The intergration was a little difficult, but in truth, the integration of any software, or indeed anything new in to my business is not without its challenges.

Emma H.
Branche: Pharmazeutika

e-days Review

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a small company, we were previously using a paper-based system to process annual leave. E-days has removed this time-consuming administration and given our employees the flexibility to book their leave at any time and from any device - this flexibility has been great for our field-based staff and we have received really positive feedback from our employees and managers.

User friendly, very visual and reports in real-time.

No dislikes - sometimes we need help with the reporting function but e-days' support team are always on hand to provide guidance when needed.

Grant S.

Simple & Easy to Use

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working with E-Day's it was just very simple to implement the software directly into our organisation quickly. Lots of reports & features to satisfy everyone.

Nothing major at all, so it then becomes things that are just general observations. One of these is that in Managers dashboard I would like to be able to sort people in teams in alphabetical order if required. The details are viewed in the way the initial upload was done but could save us time being able to sort here.

Cindy C.

Alphaserve - E-days Review

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

E-days is simple and direct to use. It offers integration with Outlook, so I can see everyone's time off making it easy to track. The layout and features of the system is great as well.

I would prefer it if the reporting options can be more advanced as in having more fields/filters/custom report options - it feels a bit limited. Also, we can only pull last year, current year, or next year reports, and it doesn't allow us to look back at more than one year ago.

Stephen E.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

E-days support

Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using E-days for quite a few months not and in generally trouble free. When we do have issue, usually due to the initial set-up but e-days technical support have been great. Very fast and very responsive.

Wish we'd have asked more questions during the initial set-up most of our issues are related to how the software was initially configured.

Andrea B.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

T2 Group

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good customer support - always available to address any issues if they arise

Ease of use. Self service. Good reporting

Cost of licences/leavers licences. Due to our turnover, we need to order leaver licences regularly

Steve B.
Branche: Maschinerie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

E-Days a great tool for managing your people

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool allows me to manage my staff absences and holidays from my phone and authorise holidays as and when they appear as a request.
It allows my employees to view the holiday schedule when they are away from work which they find really helpful when making bookings for holidays at home or the weekend

I like being able to use an app or to view the plan on my phone

I have not found anything that I cannot overcome

Adam D.
Branche: Groߟhandel

edays Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use and makes managing staff absences much simpler than previous spreadsheets

There are no cons I can think of about the software

Olivia C.
Branche: Hausmeisterservice
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

good features, easy to use

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

good features (nhs update is great) easy to use, updates and videos are helpful,

nothing really other than it logs me out roughly every hour

Iain B.

Changing a ROTA

Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed to change some employee rotas that I did not understand how to do this.

The Support technician was excellent

clear visual display and easy navigation

Some Changes to data do not always give you the right result as it is not clear about all the steps to take