2.402 Bewertungen
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Great Product!

Bewertet am 1.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision.

Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Tonya M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An important appendage of our growing company

Bewertet am 20.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As we are going I find that Housecall pro is growing with our company. Just when I think that we might have outgrown the features poof there they are. It's like they are reading our minds! I enjoy the ease of communicating with the customers and follow up with postcards.

The equipment tracking feature for each customer has simplified life both for the inside staff and the techs. Now that we have the service agreement options, the tech's have an easier time tracking the details of the services. It has helped with our inside sales to be more consistent with customers' maintenance and generating more income.

As we are going and figuring out our growing pains, I have come to realize that it would great to have a system to track inventory as our techs use it with each customer in live time. This type of feature would help with repurchasing and tracking lost inventory.

Joshua A.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Housecall Pro in the HVAC field

Bewertet am 5.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From customer service, integration and ease of use this product can't be beat

The scheduling feature alone makes our daily operation extremely efficient, couple that with the customer notification system and you have a full office in the palm of your hand!

We haven't found anything yet! The system is very easy to use!

Chris M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Missing Key Features. Look Elsewhere.

Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Don't pull the trigger yet. It doesn't do what you will need and want it to. Keep searching for better options.

This does the job that quickbooks doesn't... scheduling, but this software could be so much better if the software developers actually ran a service business and used this in front of customers. I'm sure that by the 5th time they had to type their contact info into the body of an email before they sent an invoice, they would add the functionality to be able to customize the default. If they had to go through every day and send out their payment reminders, they would add automatic functionality (like Quickbooks did).

My overall impression and experience is that they made their software, now they are going to sell it. Now that they've sold it, they are gonna raise the price (253% if I want to continue be able to send "on my way" messages). Sure, they have done some bug fixes, but they have pretty much stopped adding features and functionality to the software.

The best thing about Housecall Pro is the invoice that the customers see. It is clean, easy to read, and makes online payment easy. Payment can be made directly from the invoice and there is no need for the customer to open a web portal or log in to view and pay invoices. The mobile app dashboard is great for getting to the job... one tap to send an "on my way" message and another tap to open up google maps. easy.

The invoicing features (or lack thereof) are infuriating!

1. When you are creating invoices, you can't edit the default email message to have it save your preferences. You have to type out or copy and paste your custom text EVERY INVOICE YOU SEND. I would like to send a nice "thank you for using my services", "refer us", "call with questions" message with all my invoices, but it is a huge pain in the butt and takes too long to do it EVERY TIME!

2. If most of your customers are net 30, there are no automatic payment reminders or Payment Past Due notices. you have to do all of that manually. Since the software doesn't allow for custom email templates, each reminder you send has to be typed out manually or copied and pasted from a Word Doc.

3. The invoices are lacking different areas to add important information and instead rely on a general "Notes" text box at the bottom for Purchase Order numbers, billing disclaimers, and job notes. It gets busy fast.

4. The software and app are generally "clunky" to use. The interface requires a lot of full page loads vs drop down or pop-up fields in order to create a new customer and invoice so it takes twice the time it should, especially with a spotty data connection.

5. There is not a true CRM (customer relationship management) functionality. You can create email marketing campaigns, but it won't remind you customer's birthdays, or when someone has hit a loyalty program milestone, or let you auto-schedule calls or texts.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Lisa M.

User friendly

Bewertet am 1.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small family business we specialize in full Plumbing & HVAC services. We came across House Call Pro from another vendor who visited our home , at the time we were looking into going automated, prior we were all manual. We called other vendors however their prices were very high. I called House call Pro the monthly price was very reasonable and it was perfect for our needs. We are very happy with the software and its made our life so much easier. Honestly we look back now and cant believe we were manual!!! When I do have a question customer service is quick to respond . We also feel this software made our company look much more professional, our customers receive a confirmation when in route and we are able to take payments and email receipts as well as estimates immediately. We definitely recommend House Call Pro!!

This software is very user friendly, without any training most of our team was able to dive right in and start using the software immediately . I love the fact that we can schedule, take payments view our customers history and overall have the ability to use every function of the software whether your in the office or out if the field. We can send internal messages to our staff as well as our customers. This software shows our overall earnings, tracks invoices that our outstanding and honestly allows our company to run smoothly and efficiently.

In the beginning for some reason if I had to go back and close out a job and back date it, the software would not allow me to choose the appropriate date, however this has been fixed and I haven't had any recent problems with this particular issue.

Nathan C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very good quality software for extremely reasonable price.

Bewertet am 22.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A most pleasant surprise that I never planned on having. Now it's hard to imagine not having it for a tool. Progressive changes and additions evolve the software frequently. But user interaction is fairly simple to learn. The capabilities to help with a companies growth and customer experience are immense and always getting better.

A software service I just stumbled upon through a distributors app. Had no plan to sign up at all. I wanted the free gift for completion of a demo. It has helped in ways that I never thought would be a need for my business. My clients appreciate the messaging/reminder of services plus real time updates to arrival. All paperless invoicing saves on overhead. Highly professional looking invoices that provide my customers an itemized description of their service. Customers open an invoice and click the pay link or can pay by credit card reader with standard rates or lower. Easily links to quickbooks. And then automated thank you emails with requests for reviews.

I find it difficult to link my reviews across all platforms available to my customers. Having nearly 100 reviews with a perfect 5 star rating and well written reviews about my services provided, if new potential customers can't see them across other platforms is somewhat useless.

Lisa B.

Invoicing Software Program

Bewertet am 7.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Housecall Pro has an excellant team of employees. They are always there for me when I have a quick second to check on an issue or problem I am encountering. They are great at walking you through or demonstrating to you right through the app, what you need to do to solve your issue you may be having.

This software is amazing. On the main page, (we call it our work board). It shows all outstanding jobs, along with a calendar in front of you that can be used to schedule the jobs to all of your service technicians in the field.

Once your service technician completes the job, you can enter the information in the office, or you can have them enter the information from their I-Pads out in the service field.

You can also send a invoice immediately to the customer from the I pad or Office Personnel. They can be sent through emails or texts to the customers. The customers can pay once they receive the bill or you can collect and enter the information from the job site.

This program has everything you need to be efficient with your business.

They have so many different tools you can use. You can increase your work load tremendously if you want to with the different tools they have to offer, if you choose to grow your business, the sky is the limit.

I have to go through too many screens sometimes to complete a task. Such as looking up address information on a particular property. I wish I could learn to tie the addresses together so I can see all of the work completed at one particular address in one place.

Ben W.

Possibly the best CRM

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been very happy with my experience since implementing Housecall Pro. I would like to see a few more features, but it has been ever evolving so I’m sure I will see those in the near future.

Ease of use and navigation. Features that are offered to compliment it.

Could use a few more options. It is easy to use from a phone but I would like pictures attached to the price list items to make it easier to navigate on the phone .

Shauna B.

Game Changer!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the relationships I’ve been able to develop with the Housecall Pro staff! They are so selfless and really care about their Customers. They are innovative and always looking for a way to help us out!

Housecall Pro has changed how we do business for the better! It saves us countless hours. We have streamlined so many of our processes. Our customers love the communication it provides. It’s been one of the best business decisions we’ve made!

I’ve struggled a bit with running reports but that could just be a user error and lack of knowledge on my part.

Kelan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best team and software out there!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team loves the schedule, we love how we are able to stay organized, we love everything about HCP.

Their customer support is the better than any I have ever experienced. You are never dropped throughout the process and you have a dedicated account manager that helps you whenever you need it. Plus they have provided a Facebook page for all of their pros to talk and collaborate. There are members of HCP who also jump on and help troubleshoot. Never seen something like this before. I'll be here for a long time just because of those two things.
And then, take into consideration how they responded to Covid-19. No other company I know of has done this. They have had daily zoom meetings with their pros and quite a few guest speakers since Covid-19 shut things down in the middle of March. Those meeting REALLY helped my team and I get through some tough and scary times. They helped me navigate the PPP Loan, Unemployment, and many other things.

There are quite a few things being worked on so there is a lot in "beta", etc. I look forward to utilizing those features in the near future!

Taylor C.
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality!

Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

Erin C.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best process/program out there!

Bewertet am 13.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do.

This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers.

I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy!

Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way.

We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month?

The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business.

The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize).
On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever.

Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

Jon S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Invoices and reports is not really what this company whats to do.

Bewertet am 1.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

My issue with this company is that they actually created an awesome layout. I payed another company in full this year but I'm not using them because there was a convoluted way of entering all of the info you need to generate an invoice and then upon emailing there was no message. So after writing two invoices I went right back to HCP.

However, if you have a suggestions. You'll ask, "hey how to do this?" and they'll reply with an answer or "sorry we don't offer that know but will put it in the suggestion box." Then time goes on, you forget then the need for that particular Item comes up again. You remember and ask again-- same answer. You find on Facebook other people asked months before you but no change.

It seems like: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], payed to have the system created but then fired all the programmers. Having the ability to run a material report is bookkeeping 101. Signatures at the bottom of the invoice was asked by many but is is only available on the phone app and for approving an estimate. Other people have asked for material and labor to be separate. It seems like their not interested in updating their invoicing software as they learn the needs of the users. The users just have to adjust or not use it. The additional services their company has added is website building, credit card processioning, and marketing. when I signed up it was invoicing only. clearly they don't want to do that ant more.

Obviously, as said by others it allows you to free up time in office. You can easily write up an invoice from anywhere you have cell service.
There is an ease of use factor and when you email invoice there is a pre-written message.

.....So with that massage your customer know knows who housecallpro.com is because they let the customer know it is from HOUSECALLPRO not you.
There is no offline work-ability. so you have to take payment and bill later sometimes.
when you write the invoice later the calendar, check in, and check out button consistently pushes the current time. even after you set it; for, if you need to edit it goes back to default upon doing so.

If you take payment after the job and then require a signature well not on this invoice. only on the estimate and only in a smart device app. I use a desktop with cell service.

Customer support is only through chat message

If you want any additional features you have to pay more.

And now, my accountant is asking for separation of materials and labor on the exported exel file; "oops....no can do," says HCP.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Wendy P.

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference.
All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world.
The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users.
Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

Scott W.

Pro user

Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Scott B.

Love HouseCall Pro

Bewertet am 2.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me.
The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool!
The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low.
Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly.
One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition.
Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them.

For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform.
You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic.
Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.

James S.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, I am where I am today mainly because of their system, I wouldn't have been able to manage things like I do today without them.

I love how its evolved over the past 2 years, it has grown as I have. Their team is on point and very intuitive to its customer's needs. I started using the software for the simple reason someone had reached out to me to help them build one, and after a few months of using their software I realized how difficult it would be to do along with my business, I even at one point looked at leaving and did so. I thought I found the answer to my problem with Fusion something, I started to pay them and continued using HCP until I felt comfortable with the new system and rolling it out with my team. After about 2 months I realized they were not on the same level or page as HCP. like I said I never stopped using them luckily, it would have costed me more time and more money if I had. They have been amazing for 2 years and plan on sticking with them as long as they plan on taking my money. They have an amazing Facebook group that has helped me in many situations amazing Pros from all over with wonderful insight.

they will make mistakes as we all do, no one is perfect. I've made so many in the short time I've been in business and I'm not dealing with the volume of people as they do. So I try to keep that in mind when one does come up. Their team really is amazing, I can't say anything bad about them.

Michelle M.

Amazing!

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With HCP we are able to streamline invoicing & dispatching. We are also able to provide valuable information to our clients that we could not do before. We increased efficiency by 45% within the first 30 days of using HCP.

Setting up our company was very easy and quick. Invoicing and dispatching jobs is detailed and easy to do. Creating price lists is the best feature, it eliminates questions often asked by staff on how to price something. We were able to create several price lists to accommodate contracted clients, residential and sub contractor pricing as well. Purchasing HCP software was the best decision we have made for business solutions. We are able to track labor, costs, payroll, invoicing, dispatching, we can see the location of technicians in the field also. You have the ability to track them in live time. The best feature the technicians like is the ability to take pictures within the app and add directly to specific work orders.

Customer service is exceptional and responds quickly(depending on the time of day). In most cases you can find the answer you're looking for via the FAQ section. This feature is available on the desktop and mobile formats making it easy for technicians in the field to find an answer themselves without having to call into the office for information. Running reports are simple as well.

Our least favorite items within the app is not being able to select which permissions you want employees to be able to see. Meaning the tech can see revenue on jobs etc.

There is a 2day lag on deposits. The processing fees for a CC is inline with other merchants currently available.

Chase C.

Great Software for Residential Service

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

HCP handles a lot of my business for me. It even has online booking features.

Many things. I like the payment options I can give to clients, the calendar sync, estimates, postcard integration, support systems etc.

Sometimes it takes a while to load on the customer's end so they think it’s not working. I think it’s just because it’s encrypted though.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Thanks for the loyalty and 5-star review, Chase! And glad to hear you are taking advantage of online booking. Did you know that more than 1/3 of homeowners want to book service appointments online? Great that you are not missing these important folks.

Jason E.

Housecall Pro - ALMOST the best home services software on the market

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Initially very good upon onboarding. As soon as we were up and running we were asked to join a few other programs they offered which were beneficial to us and due to the initial
low price we were happy to add these on.

As far as functionality, the system is great for home services companies with features like "on my way" texting and emails as well as processing for payments and online booking.

Implementation by the company was our issue. The features were great but many were buggy and did not work well together.

Housecall Pro has a robust amount of features in an affordable package.
The main interface is fairly easy to use
Dedicated online fan base on Facebook that is a ton of help

No official support phone line from the company. They utilize a chat bubble on their website for support and have little to no way of escalating a problem to speak with someone.

The implementation of new features comes fast and furious. The features are not always perfected before implementation and are buggy

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Thanks for your loyalty and the 4-star review, Jason. We are constantly making improvements to the platform and launching new features. Our chat bubble is able to handle many of our customer's questions, but we have recently launched some packages that come with dedicated phone support for those who prefer that. Please take a look and let us know if you would be interested in one!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Brian E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Housecall Pro Getting Better With Age.

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small HVAC service and install company. Using Housecall Pro has been a positive experience. It has greatly improved scheduling for both customers and employees. A/R has been a very positive aspect. Integration with QB has made the accounting side of the business cleaner with less conflict. We are now beginning to use the service contract feature. HCP support always respond in a timely fashion and are always seeking to improve.

Seamless integration with Quickbooks is the most important feature. Once we learned to categorize where we wanted charges to show in QB such as "Labor" or "Material & Supplies" then reconciliation became easy. Software is easy to navigate and customize. Scheduling service for our customers is a major feature and increases customer confidence. Our A/R has improved dramatically. More of our customers use the pay online feature and the ability to accept cc payments is a huge plus. Admin settings allow to set cc minimum payments and employee access through mobile app.

Would love have an attachment icon in customer history window indicating service calls that have attached photos or documents uploaded without having to open each one individually. I would also like to have the ability to record customer equipment Model & Serial #'s and connect services to particular equipment. Example: Customer has (5) individual air con systems. Enter Model & Serial #'s, and name systems. Then all future service at that site can be attached to a particular piece of equipment with the ability to run a report. Options for "Summer" & "Winter" maintenance to run reports for recurring future would also be on my wish list.

Jennifer D.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Great Product

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

The owners were use too and liked a different dispatching/invoicing system. When I was hired as the Office Manager I was trained to use that system but always felt like it was out dated and not user friendly. I ran across an ad for house call pro on social media. I immediately loved what I saw, the ease of the program and how customers could make payments online and leave reviews for our business and technician experience. I showed the owners and we made the switch to housecall pro and have never regretted it.

I wish the system could notify me when my technicians went in route, started there job and finished there job. Wish some sort of push notification or a chime when the dash board is open

Ben H.
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

HCP listens

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. The Mastermind was helpful and we get the feeling they overall care and are out there to make us better. Our clients rave about the omw's and finishes communication. I love texting through the app (although I wish you could see/use that from the desktop). It simply makes us look more professional and it usually works... which is more than I can say about other services.

I like that a conference call was set up with me to discuss a major issue I had with billing multiple contact/dept clients. They listened to my concerns and within 2 hours made a change to the software they we now utilize on a weekly basis.

There's still a few buttons that need to be accessible a little easier. For instance, the client search has too many steps to be the single most used button. (that's why we have hcp is to keep track of our clients info etc. (too many un-needed steps). You've made me click the client page, then I have to select the search bar... which happens to be on the opposite end of the screen. Either have the search bar auto fill (start curser there) so we can click client, and then start typing the clients name, or (my preference) add the search bar to the header and have it accessible from every page.

2nd biggest fix requested: I really wish we would get a notification similar to when a invoice doesn't connect with QBO properly for when our text and emails don't go through to the client. We love the software so much that we use the omw, finish tabs as well as sending estimates via email... and it's frustrating hearing the client didn't receive the notification only to then learn we had a missing letter or wrong digit etc. that we could have caught initially. It makes the client feel like we've forgotten them when they are expecting the notification and we do our part, but they don't receive it.... and we don't know that it didn't get completed.

Barry C.
Branche: Architektur & Planung

House call review

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

App use experience is phenomenal. I have written estimates In a time crunch in the driveway of the customers house b4 a sales meeting. While not ideal, the ability to have something for my client rather than nothing is all the difference. Only Houscall makes this possible.

Housecall over all gets 5 stars , no question about it. The only reason I gave 4 stars is some areas is because I am seeing the potential of the product and would like to see house call achieve that potential.
Web based use is definitely not the same experience as the app. Pages bog, cursors lag, and it takes time to write proposals and navigate.
While the organization of the web based platform is truly superior, the navigation is not.
I choose to log on the web based platform because of the clarity and organizational benefits but I often find myself frustrated, losing unsaved pages or saying “ common”.
With that said there is nothing that even comes close to what housecall offers me so take that criticism in perspective to the the truly awesomeness of house call as a whole.
I would like to add that house call software engineers have come up with some great ideas! Ideas I never knew I needed but now can not go with out.
Features such as street view and home value in the customers page is very helpful. Other helpful features SA colab with employees and sales updates, employee tracking and credit card processing on site are In app features I have been introduced to that I can’t live with out. These features may not seem like the back bone of your business head on but i can tell you in hindsight they all add up and contribute to your over all competitive edge.

Boo T.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Clients LOVE it!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that it talks to quick books, but sometimes there are glitches that my book keeper can't figure out without an HCP rep. I love how easy it is to use on my phone.

The feedback I get from clients is that they love the professionalism of the software, the easy ways to communicate, the online booking option, the automated 'on my way' text and paying online. What I like is how easy it is to look at. I know other software have more options, but sometimes less is more. You can get lost in all the functions and it makes it harder to use. I don't need a lot of the other features that other software offers. I need software that is quick and easy to use (and hard to screw up). The way everything is set up makes each page easy to look at, therefore, easy to navigate and use.

I don't like that I can't call someone to help me figure something out. I don't like that the invoice number is not the same as the estimate number and sometimes it can be tricky to keep them the same. I wish there was an automated function to send an invoice for the deposit once someone approves an estimate. Another thing that would be helpful is if people can schedule an estimate online, not just a job. I know I can convert jobs to estimate, but numbering can get tricky. One more thing. It would be helpful if on the app, you can see the invoice number right on the calendar or when you open up the job. I'm in metal warehouses a lot buying material and I have to select the invoice button just to see the invoice number and reception is bad. My way around it has been putting the invoice number in the notes, but that's obnoxious.