LastPass

Sortieren nach

Carolin

Passwort-Sicherheit in der heutigen Zeit

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Insgesamt bin ich sehr begeistert. Man hat alle Links inkl. Daten an einem sicheren Ort gespeichert.

Die Verwendung ist sehr einfach. Ein Klick und man kommt direkt auf die Seite mit bereits ausgefüllten Benutzer und Passwort.
Die Freigabe von Passwörtern, Untergruppen, etc. als Administrator zu verwalten ist sehr einfach gestaltet. Durch die übersichtliche Darstellung der Freigaben und Rechten, hat man alles schnell und einfach im Blick.

Oftmals wird nicht auf die Untergruppe geachtet. Zudem sind manche Eingaben fehlerhaft oder unvollständig. Hier gibt es keine Vorgabe an Mindestangaben.

Ralf
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Mein Alltagshelfer für Passwortsicherheit

Bewertet am 1.3.2024

Sehr nützliches Tool. Insbesondere im Remote Betrieb möchte ich das Teilen von Zugängen über Lastpass nicht mehr missen.

Lastpass ist einfach zu bedienen und die Möglichkeit, den Zugriff auf Dienste über das Tool zu sharen sind großartig.

Die Oberfläche könnte etwa ansprechender gestaltet sein.

Tristan
Tristan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stellar experience for users and managers.

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

LastPass is amazing, especially compared to our former password management systems. We were able to move to LastPass easily and very quickly.

LastPass offers superior management options and extremely deep integrations. It allows us the option of an API and the ability to tie our current systems into it.

The LastPass API needs to grow more. More methods and options would be excellent and allow us to build deeper integrations. It also needs to have a G Suite integration.

Last Pass - just simplifies your security

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

I've used Last pass for a very long time and it's met my every need. The ability to sync and fill passwords on any device is amazing. The security check-ups happen automatically and non-intrusively, so you can feel safe.

I love the security audit of passwords. It's easy to see which sites are at most risk with simple or duplicated passwords. Makes it easy to keep on top of your security. It's also great to see breach detection alert you to compromised credentials without you having to go search for it.

There's no dedicated desktop app, and the only way to use it is with a browser plugin. I would love to see a Desktop app with global shortcuts to enable filling of credentials into non-browser based applications.

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

I wanted a cloud based data sync that had good cross platform usability. Having the mobile application and credential integration in iOS and Android is a must.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Primarily the price, but I prefer the way that Last Pass integrates with the browser over most alternatives.
Seth
Seth
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

A white-washed tomb

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

It was great... until it wasn't.

It was great... until it wasn't.

The product is easy to use and works really well. However, this isn't important if it doesn't actually do the one thing its supposed to: i.e. keep your passwords and information secure.

I do not trust LastPass after the way they handled the breaches in late 2022. The intentionally made their communication vague and confusing to try to hide their poor management of our data. Their customer support is also lacking. When we went to turn off auto-renew on our enterprise subscription so that we could finish out the year but not purchase another, they deactivated our account. Luckily we didn't lose any passwords, but we did lost access to the admin dashboard which would have been helpful in the transition. And would be absolutely vital to a larger organization. Been in contact with their support about it and I'm pretty sure they are lying to me about what happened.

Bitwarden

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Because some of our staff was already using LastPass. However we have NOW switched to Bitwarden because LastPass has proved themselves untrustworthy with our data.
Hayley
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Password saviour

Bewertet am 1.3.2024

I use it daily and it makes my wirk life much easier.

I use it daily and it makes my wirk life much easier.

The ease of access to multiple sites I use whilst at work. I use so many different websites, files and folders that it would be difficult to remember all the passwords.

Reset of last pass password. So secure it was difficult to reset.

James
James
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great UI but too many Breeches for a Security product

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

great product but I cannot trust my security to them

great product but I cannot trust my security to them

Great UI...Easily integrated, easy to deploy, and manage

at least three major security breaches in less than two years

Abdul Waudud
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

LastPass is a Life Changer for Me, I Love It

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

As a developer, i need to access many sites or apps regularly. And for all these sites I need a username and password. And like everyone, I forgot my username and password quite often. So, before start using LastPass I used to have an excel file to store all my usernames and password, which was not very user friendly and error-prone. And on an occasion, one of my clients shares website access via LastPass and I start using LastPass. I was fascinated by the usefulness of the features of LastPass. I just need to remember the LastPass master password and LastPass take care of the rest. It can remember your password, organize your passwords, generate a strong password, auto-fill contact form, strong authentication, share access without revealing the actual password, even it can auto-fill your payment details. It can be used as an online application, browser extension, mobile apps, and seamlessly run all your devices like PC, Laptop, Pad and mobile.

It's a little difficult to access LastPass manger if you try to access it from a new location and even if you have the right authentication. I know its for security purposes but in important moments it's annoying.

Gleidy
Gleidy
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good but with keeps logging out

Bewertet am 5.1.2022

Cybersecurity has become a very important thing to care about, having a password manager like lastpass helps a lot to avoid vulnerabilities due to the use of weak passwords or shared passwords between multiple accounts. If you are considering do no think twice and choose one it could be LastPass or any other but Lastpass has the LogMeIn backup history of security too

It is great to generate and change passwords, also storing passwords in one place with access from different devices, its browser extensions make the job very easy! It has a great monitoring too to let you know when to change a password.

I have a very strong master password, for obvious reasons, I do not store that password online, well the app on the phone, the browser extension in just every computer keeps logging out everytime! Everytime I needed even if you select not to log out it keeps doing it and it is very frustrating

NordPass Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Easy of use, already had the free version with password stored
Don
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Solid Password Management

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Very satisfied with product and experience

Very satisfied with product and experience

Really like the ability to manage payment cards (and many other types of secure data) as well as login and account credentials

difficult to keep up with evolving login patterns on account sites

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

Better support and much more responsive to software/OS update issues

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

1password seemed to go through lots of clunky updates in tandem with platform updates
Daniel
Daniel

LastPass - Save Hours of Lost Time

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

It saves me time and energy trying to recover passwords across various devices I use.

LastPass was a feature I started to use when I was going back and forth between computers. Sometimes passwords would be saved, sometimes they wouldn't be, and it was difficult to recover them.

You're ready to go in under 5 minutes when using this.

I can't think of any cons to the software. It did everything I was looking for it to do, and it still works wonderfully for my needs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

It was recommended by a colleague whom I respect.
Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Security Accountability in one place

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Overall I use LastPass on daily basis and it has proven to be beneficial and more organized than other platforms

I like the security and storage of passwords on LastPass. The way it gives Master access and categorization of credentials is unique. It adds the Browser Extension to Auto Store or Auto Fill which is beneficial in busy environments.

A recent Vulnerability issue with LastPass flagged up some security concerns which should be dealt more appropriately.

Bitwarden

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Bitwarden Mobile App is limited with functionalities to categorize folders and credentials.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I never think about passwords with LastPass

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords
- Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them
- Create shared folders for specific teams
- The password generator
- The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

1Password didn't have the team admin functionality at the time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

It had better user management.
Michelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to create, store and manage all your passwords in one place

Bewertet am 25.8.2021

Great - Improved my teams ability to share passwords securely and personally it has enabled me to have much stronger passwords for everything - personal and business. I just wish I could convince my Mum to use it!

The browser extension and mobile app just make Lastpass so easy to use. I love that I will never have to think of another strong password as long as I have access to Lastpass as the generator is great for this. Knowing my personal vault is completely secure, but that I can also add any password in to a shared folder to enable collaboration across a team is great. And there is no better feeling than only having to log in to one application and know that wherever I browse to if I have an account the credentials simply populate from Lastpass automatically.

I find provisioning users a little labour intensive - but that might be because I haven't ever looked to see if there is an easier way. And if you have a login page which asks for more than 2 credentials e.g. account name, user name and password... but as long as you put the account name in the secure notes of the password entry on last pass it's still easy to find.

1Password und Zoho Vault

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Features/functionality, price and recommendations from business colleagues
Julia
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Excellent Password Manager-Easy to Use

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Overall, LastPass keeps my passwords secure and has a great autofill. It also is helpful to see where you are reusing passwords or have weak passwords.

LastPass is very easy to use and has a great app and desktop experience. I have used a few other softwares, but LastPass seems to have the best interface with mobile and desktop. The autofill on mobile and desktop is very useful and works most of the time.

When the app gets logged out on desktop or mobile, it can be frustrating when the autofill will not work. It also used to be free for several devices, but they now charge for this feature.

1Password und Passportal

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

Norton's app did not always work

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

The mobile app and desktop experiences are better with LastPass.
Trent
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Last Pass for Business

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Our overall experience has been outstanding and we have not seen any other product out there that can even compete. Especially with the customer service.

The ability to easily integrate new equipment into our office space and be able to sync passwords throughout which allows for faster and more efficient on boarding of an employee from an old device to a new device. The ability to manage and constantly update passwords is also great for our business to try to stay as secure as we can.

The only thing I would change is the customization. The ability to customize more of the the organization of password process would be nice.

NordPass Business und Dashlane for Business

NordPass Business und Dashlane for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Lasspass best fit the particular needs of our business.
Kyle
Kyle
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I wish it was better, but it does what's needed

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

LastPass has definitely helped our overall security posture, but it has so many design flaws that it is frustrating. I can't say I love the product, and it's pace of development is terrible, but it does do what we need it to - mostly. I wish they improved the administration panel and removed the poor design choices of having separate management areas.

We have a large distributed team and needed a product to improve security and allow for shared logins. LastPass does fill this need, and for the users that fully engage with the product it's invaluable. It's browser-based plugin its fairly simple to use and it doesn't require an installed application like 1Password does.

The product design is dated and different parts of the admin console are separated in a seemingly non-sensical way. Want to manage users? Go to the Admin Console. Want to manage Shared Folders? Oh, that's under your personal dashboard.
We've had the product for over 2 years and while I imagine they have a substantial development team, product updates are slow or non-existent. I fear that since Logmein bought the company it has become a large bureaucracy and it shows in the product.
Lastly, getting user adoption is difficult, and not much has changed on that front.

𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮
𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

MAKES LIFE EASIER - PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Overall I love LastPass. I did try a few others before I knew that LastPass even existed. If I remember correctly I found it via a yahoo or google free trial. I use the premium version obviously but my daughter uses the free version which is still very very good. I have a lot of passwords and except for the auto login annoyance there isn't anything I'm not happy with. And I realize that the auto login is an excellent feature and it's definitely needed. My feelings about it may not be the norm but just unique to me. The price is great, the software is intuitive and easy to use so it's a no brainer. Definitely something to look at if you are in the market for something like this.

This software does not require a lot of time to set up initially. You don't need to sit there for hours inputting your login and passwords. Once you install LastPass it will prompt you when you are at a login page as to whether or not you want to save the data.

There is a button in which you can use to auto login. There are a couple of annoying things about auto login: 1. You have to look under the advanced settings to turn it off/on. It should be, in my opinion in a more prominent area on the page and not in an area that is hidden until you click on it. 2. My other issue is that I have several logins for some of the same websites. Auto login happens really fast so sometimes you have to logout and login again to get in the account you need at that moment. It's worse when you have 3 or 4 logins and it's like playing Candy Crush or Tetris but unfortunately this isn't fun.

RoboForm, 1Password, Keeper Security und Dashlane for Business

See review above
Jeremy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

My LastPass Password Keeper

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Overall, between Logmeonce, nordpass, 1password, Password boss, and many more different programs you can use to protect your online credentials, i woul dhave to say LAstPass is in the top 5% range. It is very affordable, easily managed, easily accessible, and can be used on every device as one account.

I have had multiple different password keeper accounts in the past, none that amount to the complexity of LastPass. It can be downloaded onto your phone & onto your laptop so that when you switch from one to the other, it has all the passwords remembered right there for you. No more typing in your username and password every single day on every single account you want to access, it is all automated and done for you@!

I dont think there was anything i didnt like about it. I still use it to this day and i dont plan on veering away. There is even a free account that still allows you to connect all of your accounts, without any limitation.

1Password, NordPass Business und Bitwarden

Dashlane for Business
Brian
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LastPass is great for those who always forget their passwords

Bewertet am 30.1.2022

I love that it is easy to set up and use. It usually automatically asks me if I want to add a login and password when I log into a site for the first time. It's really simple, and all you have to do is click on yes/ add. I don't have to go in and enter it manually, which is very nice. It also works across all my devices, I just log in to it and I can even use it while browsing on my smartphone. All my passwords all easily manageable cause it categorizes them into different categories for me as well. It makes it fairly easy to find one and edit it if I need to. I also like that if you reset your password, and then log in with a new password, LastPass will ask you if you want to update your stored password automatically. So there's no need to go into it and change it manually unless you need to. It's also simple to use, for me when I open a website that I have credentials stored for, there's a little box icon with 3 dots on the end of the username box. When I click on the little icon, my stored credentials come up and I just click on them to enter the info automatically. Even if I have more than one set of credentials for a site, it lists them all and then I just pick the one I want to use. You have to be logged into it, of course, so don't worry about security unless you leave yourself logged in and walk away from your computer. I have it set so that it logs me out automatically after a certain time of inactivity. I think you can also set it to log you out right after.

The only CON that I have so far about LastPass is that sometimes it will put certain things in the wrong category when it organizes it for me. It doesn't;t happen every time, but every now and then. Like something should go into the "Social" category, but it will put it into the entertainment one instead. Sometimes it's annoying, but I can also move it if I need to.

Madhu
Madhu
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

One-word: Indispensable - One of the greatest apps ever made.

Bewertet am 10.9.2017

Lastpass has 10 key pros:

1) Password generation and auto filling
LastPass generate secure passwords for every website you use. It saves them as well and automatically logs into the website. This means you can create passwords that are very difficult for hackers to guess, without having the trouble of remembering them.

2) Form fill
You can set up profiles with all your details allowing Lastpass to automatically fill in online forms for you.
You can even set up profiles for obscure details.
You can switch between profiles, which is handy if you have multiple email accounts or phone numbers.

3) Automatic password changing
For certain sites, Lastpass will automatically change your password.
This makes it a breeze to change your passwords on a regular basis, which is a good way to keep secure.

4) Alerts when a website has been hacked
If a website is known to be hacked, Lastpass will alert you to change your password. This will make sure that the hacker is stuck with an old password that is useful for them.

5) Hardware authentication
Lastpass can be linked to a hardware device such as your mobile phone.
That way, in order to login to your account, you will need your mobile, which keeps your account very secure.

6) Password sharing
You can share passwords. This is very useful in an office where multiple people might have access to the same website.

7) Excellent interface
The interface is very streamlined. It automatically pops up when you need it and then disappears when you don’t.

8) Multi-platform
Lastpass works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android. On mobile, it can even work with apps, which is a big time saver.

9) Password audit
Lastpass can audit your passwords to search for insecurities (such as duplicate passwords, old passwords or hacked passwords)

10) It’s free
Remarkably all these features are free (apart from Password sharing which is only in the premium plan).

Lastpass has one con. On certain websites it can forget to save the password you created, which will lock you out of the site. This is very rare, but it is annoying when it happens. As a workaround you can copy the password to your clipboard when it is created. That way, if it forgets to save the password, you can just paste it back into its database of your passwords.

Craig
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Password Management Made Simple

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

LastPass for Business software has helped me run my business without disturbance due to login issues. If its cost and complexity of password requirements can be reduce, it make LastPass for Busines more ROI friendly and easier to use. Another advise would be to integrate with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser by creating a plugin which can be installed into one of those browsers seamlessly. So, the browser can remember LastPass for Business password, so user doesn't struggle with resetting it.

I login to multiple email accounts and different kinds of software almost daily to update my e-commerce website, blog and to provide virtual support to my customers. So, I need to remember several passwords to run my business efficiently. LastPass for Business has been effective in managing all my logins and passwords so I don't have to keep resetting them. If I forget username or password of LastPass as well, then their support team helps me reset it by sending me a password reset link. In this way, my business processes are never interrupted due to login issues and I don't have to write my passwords anywhere.

There are couple of challenges I face when using the LastPass for Business software to manage by usernames and passwords. Firstly, I have to spend a portion of my budget to get access to the software. Secondly, its password is not easy to create because it has to meet a complex criteria of having a mix of numbers, alphabets, specials characters and at-least 14 characters long. If I forget it and reset, then I have to create a new one which is not the same as old one. Finally, if i forget my LassPast password as well as my email password, I won't be able to reset it on my own because I can't access support's reset email.

Barak
Barak
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software changed my life

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

I originally installed Lastpass to manage my VA's accesses better. Share passwords securely....

Since I started using it I switched 2 VAs, and at the moment I'm working on my own. Meanwhile the software embedded itself into all areas of my business and personal online activity, and there's no way back.

Before using Lastpass I used to have mostly similar 5-10 passwords across multiple services, often forgetting what password belongs to what service and forced to change the often due to that. A huge hassle, not to mention less secured.

Apart from that, I couldn't share accesses securely with a team member, since providing the direct password to a service meant they potentially have access to everything else I use. Extremely risky.

Lastpass changed all that - I currently have a unique password to each service used, gibberish, hard to guess one, and I have to remember only the one used to login Lastpass. In addition, I don't need to share anything explicitly with anyone. I always prompt them to open a free account, and I share it with them directly to it. Once they don't need to use the password anymore, I can eliminate their access, and back to safety.

Huge game changer for me, can't see how I ever go back to my previous life.

I love how easy to install and use it. I'm also happy with the secured sharing option, the passwords history for each service (sometimes comes useful), and the price is quite reasonable. All in all, great solution.

I recently became aware of competitor services that allow 2FA directly in the browser. Me still having to use my phone to provide the code via authenticator app is quite a hassle. If there's any reason for me to switch to a competitor app, that would be it.

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

The Epitome of Convenience

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

I'm quite satisfied with LastPass Enterprise and I recommend it to anyone I know. It's something I personally cannot live without, and I use it daily.

LastPass Enterprise is a very useful service that allows users to enter all of their passwords for any account they own on any website on the web. The service is extremely secure, and also has a free version which is very suitable and well equipped for personal use. This product has essentially changed the way I work on the web. I never have any issues when it comes to remembering passwords and accounts. I can also access this information from anywhere I want, including my smartphone with the LastPass app. The service also automatically updates and secures any changes made to your passwords, and can randomly generate effective passwords if needed. It also gives you tips on how to make good passwords, when it's time to change passwords, or if there too many duplicate passwords for multiple accounts (security tips). Overall, the service is extremely vital for modern technology, where we can potentially have hundreds of accounts with different passwords. There's simply no convenient way to store these all and update them in realtime. Lastpass serves to keep this security and does it perfectly without issue.

If there are any cons at all it will be that the service is quite expensive and has problems living up to the competition which offers more at the same or cheaper cost.

Rob
Rob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the unsung heroes of my app list

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

As someone who uses a ton of web apps for my work, as well as logs in to dozens of websites for media consumption, shopping, and all the rest of online life, LastPass is critical to helping me stay safe and sane at the same time. I know maybe two of the passwords LastPass has saved for me, with LastPass remembering the rest. My accounts are much safer for using this app, and my life is also easier. There's no downside here.

From a security standpoint, LastPass changed the game for me. Where once I was the kind of person who alternated between a couple variations on the same password for everything, now every new signup I complete has a secure password that I'll never remember and will never need to remember. LastPass remembers for me. The sharing features are great, making it a cinch to get whatever passwords I need to whichever users need to use them, and the whole process is just so easy. LastPass autofills my passwords in the browser and on my mobile device. I just about never need to think about passwords or logins anymore. I suspect the time savings this offers, while modest on a per instance basis, add up to something significant over time.

LastPass is just a little inconsistent and finicky. Sometimes the sharing feature doesn't work very well, so you'll need to wait a while before the other party can log in. Sometimes the autocomplete feature won't work because the Chrome extension is trying to display some sort of message. Minor annoyances only, but annoyances all the same.