LastPass

Sortieren nach

Carolin

Passwort-Sicherheit in der heutigen Zeit

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Insgesamt bin ich sehr begeistert. Man hat alle Links inkl. Daten an einem sicheren Ort gespeichert.

Die Verwendung ist sehr einfach. Ein Klick und man kommt direkt auf die Seite mit bereits ausgefüllten Benutzer und Passwort.
Die Freigabe von Passwörtern, Untergruppen, etc. als Administrator zu verwalten ist sehr einfach gestaltet. Durch die übersichtliche Darstellung der Freigaben und Rechten, hat man alles schnell und einfach im Blick.

Oftmals wird nicht auf die Untergruppe geachtet. Zudem sind manche Eingaben fehlerhaft oder unvollständig. Hier gibt es keine Vorgabe an Mindestangaben.

Hoang
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to share passwords with other team members

Bewertet am 29.9.2019

Crucial tool for sharing and secure your passwords

Lastpass eliminates the needs to manually share and save passwords.
The password shared folder makes it very easy to share logins without showing the passwords to other users.

Sometimes the Chrome extension can be slow.
Lastpass on Android requires enabling permissions every time the autofill feature is used.

RoboForm

Lastpass is more popular

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Lastpass is easier to use and is more popular
Manuel
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best one out there

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

meh

It is fairly easy to use, the synchronization works very good. I also like the ability to automatically change passwords

The enforce to charge money for the use is not best practices from my point of view. They payment also doesn't gives many features as the free, just because they wanted to do it. The integration with android fails so much and so many times! it is far from fair

Bitwarden

FREE users enforced to PAY

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

They only reason I kept with lastpass is because I have so many websites already set up that it was more trouble moving to a better app
Craig
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Password Management Made Simple

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

LastPass for Business software has helped me run my business without disturbance due to login issues. If its cost and complexity of password requirements can be reduce, it make LastPass for Busines more ROI friendly and easier to use. Another advise would be to integrate with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser by creating a plugin which can be installed into one of those browsers seamlessly. So, the browser can remember LastPass for Business password, so user doesn't struggle with resetting it.

I login to multiple email accounts and different kinds of software almost daily to update my e-commerce website, blog and to provide virtual support to my customers. So, I need to remember several passwords to run my business efficiently. LastPass for Business has been effective in managing all my logins and passwords so I don't have to keep resetting them. If I forget username or password of LastPass as well, then their support team helps me reset it by sending me a password reset link. In this way, my business processes are never interrupted due to login issues and I don't have to write my passwords anywhere.

There are couple of challenges I face when using the LastPass for Business software to manage by usernames and passwords. Firstly, I have to spend a portion of my budget to get access to the software. Secondly, its password is not easy to create because it has to meet a complex criteria of having a mix of numbers, alphabets, specials characters and at-least 14 characters long. If I forget it and reset, then I have to create a new one which is not the same as old one. Finally, if i forget my LassPast password as well as my email password, I won't be able to reset it on my own because I can't access support's reset email.

Muhammad Daud
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Security Accountability in one place

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Overall I use LastPass on daily basis and it has proven to be beneficial and more organized than other platforms

I like the security and storage of passwords on LastPass. The way it gives Master access and categorization of credentials is unique. It adds the Browser Extension to Auto Store or Auto Fill which is beneficial in busy environments.

A recent Vulnerability issue with LastPass flagged up some security concerns which should be dealt more appropriately.

Bitwarden

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Bitwarden Mobile App is limited with functionalities to categorize folders and credentials.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lsatpass is a great tool but a bit expensive

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

I've been using Lastpass since 2016 and i don't want to change at all. Maybe the price is to high, they changed it when Logmein bought the company but is still the best one.

Sharing password functionality was the main reason to select this product. You can share the acces to sites without sharing the password.
Autofill is also great for people like me who goes fast.

The recovering main password process is difficult and sometimes you are not able to recover it.

1Password und Keeper Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

We choose Lastpass because it is the only password tools that supports sharing the passwords without sharing the password, I mean, you share the password but you can select if you allow to see the password or not.
Alys
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Secure, ease to use, and great for collaboration

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Overall LastPass is a great asset to my business and takes the pressure off securely storing clients’ data and keeping track of all of my own passwords, both business and personal.

I love how simple and easy it is to use this software, without compromising on security and great features. It’s easy for my clients to securely share the passwords I need to manage their social media accounts and I feel assured that LastPass will warn me if there are any data breaches.

It’s a shame they recently changed their free plan so you can no longer use it on multiple devices without upgrading. There are other tools out there which do allow this without the price tag

Bitwarden und Dashlane for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Recommendations from friends and it’s a well known brand within this industry which gave me confidence in the security of the product
Danish

LastPass Password manager

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

Easy to manage multiple passwords and share them with teams without letting them to actually know the password

nothing. still exploring the product....

Zoho Vault

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

its an enterprise product .. a clear and easy console.for end users it easy to use and for admins also its simple for management .
Moshe
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'm a proud user of LastPass

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Good password safe for all my passwords.

Chrome extension is making problems lately

Jessica
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Your vault to not forget passwords

Bewertet am 12.3.2023

It is easy to use and you will have all your passwords in one place. Make sure to have a supersafe master password!

The free version is not allowing for me to have it in the app. I'm only using the webpage

Krishnaveni
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Password management tool

Bewertet am 18.3.2023

Passwords are stored securely and can be shared with other users in the organization easily using shared folder.

Lastpass cost is higher than other similar products. Importing passwords to lastpass is not very easy.

Kevin

Relative Solid Solution for Passwords

Bewertet am 29.8.2020

Overall, it has worked really well to not only document and share individual and group work passwords, but store emergency documentation in the case of an organizational disaster as well. We feel very confident that we can restore our IT systems in the event of a catastrophic equipment and/or personnel outage because of the availability of the service via any Internet connection.

The best feature of this software is the seamless integration between browsers and devices. It does not matter where an employee is; they are able to access their work credentials, their shared group credentials, and any personal passwords as well if they choose to link their personal and work LastPass accounts together. It has made universal password management a breeze.

The administrator console for the software feels slow and clunky, and at times is not very intuitive. Additionally, if a user gets “stuck” trying to access their account during the provisioning process it can take a good amount of work and resets to get everything operational again.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I never think about passwords with LastPass

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords
- Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them
- Create shared folders for specific teams
- The password generator
- The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

1Password didn't have the team admin functionality at the time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

It had better user management.
Patrick
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent password and profile management

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

I've had this manager for 5+ years and I absolutely love it. The one thing I would add is the ability to search the vault for logins with duplicate passwords.

It just works. With hundreds of passwords, some infrequently used, a manager is a must in today's world. The browser plugin easily recognizes your credentials for the site you're on, and gives you the option of multiple logins on a dropdown list. Simple.

At times the drop down list is unreadable making it difficult to identify which credential you need. This mostly happens on mobile. Some websites do not allow autofill, but that's not LastPass's fault.

Google Chrome

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

Ease of use and better features.

RoboForm

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Don't trust the other companies to protect my information.
Julia
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Excellent Password Manager-Easy to Use

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Overall, LastPass keeps my passwords secure and has a great autofill. It also is helpful to see where you are reusing passwords or have weak passwords.

LastPass is very easy to use and has a great app and desktop experience. I have used a few other softwares, but LastPass seems to have the best interface with mobile and desktop. The autofill on mobile and desktop is very useful and works most of the time.

When the app gets logged out on desktop or mobile, it can be frustrating when the autofill will not work. It also used to be free for several devices, but they now charge for this feature.

1Password und Passportal

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

Norton's app did not always work

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

The mobile app and desktop experiences are better with LastPass.
Goran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best in password security

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

I use it to secure all of my passwords. Since I installed LastPass I actually have a different password for every service, and have no fear that I will forget them. It also includes a very handy password generator I love to use when creating new user accounts everywhere. It is the single best password manager I have ever had the pleasure of using.

It is so easy to use. You just install it in your browser and forget it exists until you need to punch in a password you forgot. It is a perfect way to manage your passwords!

I would like it to remember my passwords automatically instead of asking me every time. I'm not sure that option exists so far. Other than that, it is great!

Keeper Security

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

Dashlane is very expensive and LastPass offered a free version (that I later upgraded rather recently when they switched their free account policy).

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

LastPass premium price is very affordable and it looks and feels much better than the competition. I must admit, the price was the main reason.
Trent
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Last Pass for Business

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Our overall experience has been outstanding and we have not seen any other product out there that can even compete. Especially with the customer service.

The ability to easily integrate new equipment into our office space and be able to sync passwords throughout which allows for faster and more efficient on boarding of an employee from an old device to a new device. The ability to manage and constantly update passwords is also great for our business to try to stay as secure as we can.

The only thing I would change is the customization. The ability to customize more of the the organization of password process would be nice.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

Lasspass best fit the particular needs of our business.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and seemless

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

The LastPass app and browser plugins work seemlessly together across whatever device I'm using. On mobile, it allows for app passwords, not only websites.

Sometimes the Android app stops running in the background or loses its permissions. Not sure if it's an Android issue or a LastPass app issue.

Warum LastPass gewählt wurde

LastPass came recommended from an associate. It's encryption methods are more superior.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LastPass

More secure and better integration between desktop and movile
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich software, allows you to secure your enterprise passwords.

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

It helps me to be GDPR compliant by creating a secure environment for our passwords.

LastPass Enterprise is very suitable to enable your users to store logins and other information securely. You can sync with Active Directory and other sources, allow access to shared folders based on group membership and enforce various policies. This is all very flexible.
The reporting functionality allows you to monitor product usage and the 'security score' of your employees. If an account is known to be leaked to the web, your users can be notified about this thanks to the integration with HIBP.
Accounts can be secured with 2-factor authentication either using a push message to an Android/IOS app, or with Yubikey, Sesame, Google Authenticator or other options. This can also be enforced for specific users. You can link your enterprise account with a personal account for easy access to your private passwords. Read the deployment guide and you will be impressed.

Even after more than five years of enterprise deployment, I have a hard time getting my users loving LastPass. The interface is not consistent across browsers. Enabling the binary component (used for uploading attachments to your vault and for synchronizing the login status between browsers) is a hassle. Some preferences are saved in the extension, but not in your account preferences, like logout when idle, Other settings are done via the Vault. The mobile apps are not bug free, sometimes the autofill pop-up comes up on Android, sometimes it doesn't. On MacOS, the binary plugins sometimes hang. When reporting these issues to Support, it usually takes a long time to get them fixed. If they send them to Development, there is little or no feedback on the progress. So there is still a lot of room for improvement. The price doubled last year, which does not yet pay off although the competition is often more expensive and then I don't know where LastPass shines and they don't.

Madhu
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

One-word: Indispensable - One of the greatest apps ever made.

Bewertet am 10.9.2017

Lastpass has 10 key pros:

1) Password generation and auto filling
LastPass generate secure passwords for every website you use. It saves them as well and automatically logs into the website. This means you can create passwords that are very difficult for hackers to guess, without having the trouble of remembering them.

2) Form fill
You can set up profiles with all your details allowing Lastpass to automatically fill in online forms for you.
You can even set up profiles for obscure details.
You can switch between profiles, which is handy if you have multiple email accounts or phone numbers.

3) Automatic password changing
For certain sites, Lastpass will automatically change your password.
This makes it a breeze to change your passwords on a regular basis, which is a good way to keep secure.

4) Alerts when a website has been hacked
If a website is known to be hacked, Lastpass will alert you to change your password. This will make sure that the hacker is stuck with an old password that is useful for them.

5) Hardware authentication
Lastpass can be linked to a hardware device such as your mobile phone.
That way, in order to login to your account, you will need your mobile, which keeps your account very secure.

6) Password sharing
You can share passwords. This is very useful in an office where multiple people might have access to the same website.

7) Excellent interface
The interface is very streamlined. It automatically pops up when you need it and then disappears when you don’t.

8) Multi-platform
Lastpass works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android. On mobile, it can even work with apps, which is a big time saver.

9) Password audit
Lastpass can audit your passwords to search for insecurities (such as duplicate passwords, old passwords or hacked passwords)

10) It’s free
Remarkably all these features are free (apart from Password sharing which is only in the premium plan).

Lastpass has one con. On certain websites it can forget to save the password you created, which will lock you out of the site. This is very rare, but it is annoying when it happens. As a workaround you can copy the password to your clipboard when it is created. That way, if it forgets to save the password, you can just paste it back into its database of your passwords.

Brian
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LastPass is great for those who always forget their passwords

Bewertet am 30.1.2022

I love that it is easy to set up and use. It usually automatically asks me if I want to add a login and password when I log into a site for the first time. It's really simple, and all you have to do is click on yes/ add. I don't have to go in and enter it manually, which is very nice. It also works across all my devices, I just log in to it and I can even use it while browsing on my smartphone. All my passwords all easily manageable cause it categorizes them into different categories for me as well. It makes it fairly easy to find one and edit it if I need to. I also like that if you reset your password, and then log in with a new password, LastPass will ask you if you want to update your stored password automatically. So there's no need to go into it and change it manually unless you need to. It's also simple to use, for me when I open a website that I have credentials stored for, there's a little box icon with 3 dots on the end of the username box. When I click on the little icon, my stored credentials come up and I just click on them to enter the info automatically. Even if I have more than one set of credentials for a site, it lists them all and then I just pick the one I want to use. You have to be logged into it, of course, so don't worry about security unless you leave yourself logged in and walk away from your computer. I have it set so that it logs me out automatically after a certain time of inactivity. I think you can also set it to log you out right after.

The only CON that I have so far about LastPass is that sometimes it will put certain things in the wrong category when it organizes it for me. It doesn't;t happen every time, but every now and then. Like something should go into the "Social" category, but it will put it into the entertainment one instead. Sometimes it's annoying, but I can also move it if I need to.

Kenny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable password management. LastPass is on top of things.

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

I have a very positive experience. Using the tool for the first time was very intuitive, I didn't need any tutorials or help pages. I also never ran into technical issues and the LastPass team informs you of important changes and news from the 'online security' world. Very good customer service, I love how professional and customer-centered LastPass is.

What I like most about LastPass is how easy it is to quickly create secure passwords and manage them with a few clicks. The auto-saving of passwords is a nice feature as well, saving you a lot of time. I know LastPass uses the highest password encryption and security standards, that's why I rely on this tool. I've had too many issues in the past because I used bad passwords. With LastPass I know I'm using the right kind of passwords and I don't even need to remember them.

LastPass allows you to access the tool on one device as a free member. Since I use desktop more than mobile, I activated in on desktop. It would however be nice to be able to use LastPass (as free user) on both without having to choose. I understand it's part of the 'upgrade to get more' business model, but I'd love to see this.

• Branche: Marktforschung

Great password manager!

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

It was so good that I also started to use a second LastPass account for personal use!

With all the tools I use at work or personally, and with all the different policies that every website/tool has, it can be a real challenge to have complex passwords. This is not an issue anymore as LastPass keeps your passwords for you so you have to memorise only one (the main one). Not having to memorise any password also give you the possibility to use incredibly complex passwords you would never be able to remember. You can also had more security with 2-step verification (this is actually very recommended considering it holds all your passwords).

There has been a few time when I was told to update my password extremely frequently (like several times within a week) while our company policy was not having such requirements. It seems I was not the only to face this issue in the company.

In another case, having several email accounts, the password of one of my account was updated with the password of another account. There was a popup though asking for confirmation but without thinking too much (and also believing it was a popup to add a new account, not to update one), I clicked OK too fast. Maybe having some different popup style for new accounts and updated accounts could avoid such issues.

More generally, as for any password manager, not remembering the main password could be an issue. Also, if anyone was able to hack LastPass, they would have access to many more passwords.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

If you don't pay for a product, you are the product

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

For almost a year, I stuck with the free version of LastPass and just had it on one device (my phone) -- when I needed to get a password on a computer, I opened the app on my phone and typed it in manually. I was just being stubborn. It is worth $2 a month to not have to do this (especially if you embrace the secure password generation features -- typing in long strings of letters/number is going to be painful). I have not yet used this, but the Family Plan looks to be an excellent deal and I'm excited to incorporate it next year.

Password security is not stuff you want to play around with, these days. And if you're like me and have about a billion website signups, a password manager is the only way to go... and paying for it is worth it. If you don't pay for a product, you are the product for a company to sell to other people.

The ability to sync and remember secure, unique passwords is super helpful. The software syncs across all my devices, including computer and mobile app. You can customize the settings for password generation to work with different login requirements (e.g., some websites require a number, some say you can't use certain symbols). I also like the feature that tells me when I've used the same password too many times and the links to security.

I wish the auto-categorizing was better but that's mostly on me. For a long time the mobile app was spotty in whether it would actually fill passwords in apps, but recently, I enabled the Legacy fill-in and that seems to have fixed the problem. (It also seems to make LastPass run constantly in the background though, and gives me a notification I can't dismiss, which is a personal pet peeve.) It does sometimes fill in the wrong fields, but this is mostly with old/clunky websites.

A near-perfect password manager

Bewertet am 19.11.2018

I've used Lastpass for 3+ years and it has been a huge help in ensuring my security, and the integrity of my many accounts, are preserved. LastPass is an excellent tool that I highly recommend.

- The cost has risen since I originally started using it, but it is still very competitive. Great price.
- The mobile app is near flawless at being able to input login credentials into any website and app. On the rare occasion when it doesn't work, I can easily log into the mobile app with my fingerprint and copy the needed password.
- The ability to not only store secure password, but also secure "notes" is very useful. Especially for writing down keys or answers to security questions.
- The chrome browser app is excellent.
- LastPass has a security audit feature which checks all your passwords to tell you which should be changed (based on duplicity, simplicity, recent security breaches, etc.). Very helpful!

- The web app is dated. It has received an update recently but, overall, the web app is still clunky. Luckily, I hardly have to open the web app because everything can be handled from the chrome and mobile apps.
- The chrome app, as great as it is, tends to stop working from time to time (once every 2 months or so). So, over the course of the 3+ years I've used the tool, I've had to uninstall/reinstall at least 10 times.
- The auto-change password feature has never worked for me. It's touted as being a great feature, but until it works, it is useless.