1.406 Bewertungen

1.406 Bewertungen
Tracy C.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for me.

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

I've been very pleased. They continue to innovate and I rely on their product every day. Now that I've upgraded to the latest Mac OS and I have the family version I can easily keep all of my info up to date easily on all of my devices and share logins with my family when needed. I'm VERY happy.

I started using this tool over 10 years ago. At the time I was making a transition from Windows to the Mac. I had already been using a password manager for a long time and 1Password seemed to be the best option for the Mac. Over the years I continued to use the standalone plugin on my single computer. I have recently transitioned to the option that keeps all my devices synced and I can't imagine ever going back.

There were times when I had to get various versions to remain compatible with certain OS changes. Some of the newer versions of the software were not running on older Mac OS versions. The support team was helpful in getting it sorted out.

Andrew K.
  • Branche: Internet

Great Password Vault w/ Extensive Features

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Overall, 1Password has proven to be a very effective and reliable tool for my business needs. Its universal application amongst our team has substantially upgraded our internal security protocols, and its user friendly admin panel through the web browser makes password management relatively simple. I would highly recommend this product for anyone searching for a password management tool.

This particular password application is available for PC, Mac, and mobile, and I have been using it for all three types of devices. It has structured templates that make it easy to add, delete, or edit existing logins or banking information. Some of it's more beneficial advanced features include the Watchtower, which identifies weak, duplicate, and expiring password, the Password Generator, which allows you to easily create new passwords, and an advances search which can help you identify where specific passwords or usernames are located.

While the application is conveniently available via web browser, desktop, and mobile application, each format operates distinctly different. The mobile version, for example, has substantially limited features when compare to the browser and desktop app versions. In addition, organizations or teams can only be managed through the web browser version, which means you need an actually computer to add/delete users or edit permissions.

Justin S.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easy, feature-rich, and secure

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

1Password is a well-rounded product that should suit many different types of business environments.

1Password goes out of its way to make security more accessible for end-users. It isn't as though I couldn't use a competing product if I needed to, but it features a good deal of "quality-of-life" automation such as being able to scan a QR code on a web page. It also includes some of the most bulletproof security I've seen yet on a password management product.

It isn't an inexpensive service, but compared to the competition - especially when you factor in add-on services as many of them do - you come out ahead.

Jeremy brand Y.

Does what it's supposed to, but transition between licensing formats is a headache for...

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Upgraded security and privacy

1Password is a solid password manager that's available pretty much everywhere. It's been my manager of choice for quite a while after my last job covered licenses for the whole company. In addition to passwords, it also manages identities and payment methods, which makes filling forms out a breeze.

Since leaving that job, I went ahead and sprung for the individual license. Things have been fine up until recently, with their push to 1Password 7. They are clearly trying to move lifetime licensees to a monthly subscription, and it's breaking the software for me in critical ways.

Despite having a license, the Chrome extension still only runs in "read-only mode" i.e. completed nerfed password tool. Recent updates has made this significantly worse than other password managers on the market. I would have given up long ago had I not already paid for it.

Here's an example: Want to create a 1Password account on desktop to sync and save passwords? First sign in on web! Oh, you'll need an account to sign in. Don't have an account? View this FAQ. The FAQ says, enter your secret key. Oh, the Mac version doesn't have a secret key? Looks like you have the wrong version! You need the membership, which costs a monthly fee. And, surprise, now your extension is in read only mode, hope you don't mind we took that away.

I don't know if it's their weird decision to fork the Mac app store version from 1Password 6/7 (a move done to extract more money from monthly subscriptions, I'm sure), how they are handling the vault syncing with external services or WHAT, but this once solid tool is growing stale, fast.

Antwort von 1Password Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jeremy Brand,

Thank you for reviewing 1Password!

I am sorry about the trouble with the Chrome extension. Please try to remove it and then install it using this link: https://1password.com/browsers

Let me know if that fixes the problem with the extension for you.

Thanks!

Best regards, Roustem
Founder of 1Password
Toronto, Canada

Nick D.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Complex, But the Best Password Manager Out There

Bewertet am 18.1.2021

1Password is a software I would insist on using at any company, especially where sharing information amongst coworkers is essential, and—without question—when sharing virtual credit card information is necessary. It offers a lot of peace of mind in that regard.

I find 1Password to be the most secure answer to sharing most types of confidential information. Mostly, as the name suggests, this software is great for sharing passwords and/or full login credentials, but it's also great for securely storing credit card information, official eyes-only documents, and a great deal more. The browser integration specifically allows access to most of this information seamlessly, with no compromise in security.

I used 1Password for many years as a Team Member at another company, and now as the Owner/Administrator, I'm responsible for setting up the accounts of all employees. Onboarding new users tends to be a bit time consuming, and the desktop app and browser dashboards have completely different UIs, as does the browser extension, which sort of feels like I'm running three software trainings at once. It would streamline the onboarding process a lot if all of the UIs were consistent, but it's a small price to pay for what you get, and is entirely worth it.

1Password, the king of password management

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Overall, 1Password Business is the 1Password we know and love, but it's for business. Additionally, everyone gets a 1Password Families which is a fantastic value. Plus, their support is fast and helpful.

First of all, the base product (1Password Personal) that facilitates password management, is terrific. Everything is made as easy as it can be, without sacrificing even one bit of security. It's easy to use, relatively easy to introduce into your life and then you can't live without it.

The 1Password for Families is even better, because not only you can securely share passwords, but each member has its own private vault. This means that Families includes everything in Personal. So you can encourage safe password practices in your family (which reduces the support in the future) but you can also help them safely recover their password should they forget it, without you getting access.

Now, when it comes to 1Password for Business, it has all the things you could expect (access rights, group, provisioning etc.) and it's exceptionally good. And its biggest advantage: every user gets a free, separate 1Password Families account for their family.

The only drawback I can think of, is the occasional feature that the competition may have (for example, automatic changing of your weak passwords) which 1Password refuses to implement, unless there's a 100% safe way for them to do it.
So, they might miss one or two smaller features, but their security is absolutely uncompromising.

Jonathan Z.
  • Branche: Zeitung

Indispensible

Bewertet am 10.7.2020

1password makes it as easy as possible to keep track of the passwords I use personally and those I share with my family and colleagues at work. Integrating with any website is inherently difficult but I think they do pretty well, and they're always coming out with improvements.

It's a bit confusing at times because the process of signing up for every website is different, but I don't think you can really blame 1password for that - in moments of ambiguity they sometimes create duplicate entries, and it's up to the user to cull these entries. I think that's the right strategy, it's better to not lose data, but it can definitely be a bit confusing at times - I convinced my mother-in-law to use this software but it was a bit too much for her to continue with, she now uses bad passwords and tapes post-it notes with her passwords to her screen 😬

Sarah H.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

1Password for Small Teams

Bewertet am 19.7.2020

We are ensuring that our internal logins and notes are stored safely and securely and that only the people who need access to them can use them.

At our agency, we are now working mostly remotely and have a lot of internal accounts that we must store safely and keep protected. This tool is incredibly handy. The Chrome extension is so extremely useful and auto-fills logins and passwords directly into the tool. You can even have it autofill it without letting people see what the password is, which is an added/bonus safety feature that we use almost exclusively. It's so nice that you can also enter custom fields and other notes and information into each vault and organize the vaults by project, team, client, and have private vaults for your own personal usage. The tool is safe and secure.

The tool can be a tad clunky to navigate at first and sometimes the extension works a bit slow, however, for the minimal cost and quality of security, it's not a major issue at all. It's very simple to implement once you get used to it.

• Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

1Password is better than the rest

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

1Password makes it easy for a company our size to share data (passwords, logins, credentials, etc) amongst each other

Clean interface
Ease of managing

It would be nice if there was an entry type to store certification keys (SSH, rsa, pem files, etc.)

David E.

Ease-Of Use and Reputation

Bewertet am 11.7.2020

It's easy to use, it's easy to describe and train others to use and it's secure / reliable.

Wide-spread availability of plugins and integrations

It sometimes has difficultly adding or updating from certain web sites, but that's probably more of security decision than a real con.

Bakari C.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Essential for Managing and Inputting Login Information

Bewertet am 20.3.2021

I use 1Password on a daily basis — at least a half-dozen times a day. Unfortunately not all websites make it easy to create accounts, and sometimes you have to use more than one login for an account. So 1Password’s easy accessibility on my Mac makes it easier to manage logins and security information.

I have been using 1Password for about a decade now, and I prefer it over Apple's Keychain application, because 1Password allows me to easily access my logins from the menu bar of my Mac or in the toolbar of my Safari web browser.

1Password is very useful for creating complicated passwords, and I could trigger a keyboard shortcut to quickly input login information when it website requires it.

I also use 1Password for tagging and sorting important logins, particularly in in the case of an emergency in which my family needs to access those tagged logins for various purposes. I also store my credit card information, software licenses, and

1Password handles two-factor authentication for sites that allow it, and it enables me to quickly update login information when I change it on various sites.

1Password is a very stable program that is regularly updated along with new versions of Mac OS.

Several years ago I started making sure that each of my logins has a different and complicated password to prevent hacking. The name 1Password means exactly that. You only have to remember one password to access and input logins for any website.

I would like to see 1Password include some specific features for handling data after the user has passed away or in case of emergency. For example, it would be great to have a category in which users can write out step-by-step instructions for accessing specified documents and logins, and maybe even a way for specified people to access the application on behalf of the user.

Timothy L.

Must Have for password management

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

The price of the lowest tier is hard to beat, and its amazing to get passwords syncd to all my devices, I have more than 250 passwords saved in this app, and it is a huge time saver and life saver.

My wife and I share the app and it gives me peace of mind knowing I'm automatically sharing all our most important information with the click of a button, if anything ever happened to me, or if I wasn't available, she doesn't need to text me for the password, and I have to text her back (which is SOOO not a secure way to share pwds).

This app we both use everyday both personally and professionally, I can't recommend it enough

there are some ui things which are a little quirky, but nothing major. For example, if I'm looking in one vault and I search then things from my other vaults don't show up and I have to do a couple extra clicks to get there, it would be nice if I could automagically everytime search across all my vaults.

Ted K.
  • Branche: Restaurants

1Password Helps You Get A Handle On Proliferating Passwords

Bewertet am 1.2.2021

1Password has dramatically streamlined my ability to access all kinds of business and personal on-line accounts. I no longer have to flip through my hard-copy notebook looking for a username and password. No more scribbling out old, expired passwords and trying to find space to write down the new one. It amazes me how many times per day I use the application. It feels like I am able to complete my work in a noticably shorter time. I am using paid subscriptions - such as to newspapers and cloud-storage accounts - more and getting more value from them, whereas before the need to rummage for a password caused me to hold back from using them.

The 1Password app "lives" on your computer, tablet or smartphone and makes it much faster to retrieve the username and password for a given Website, and to use this data to log into an account on the site. It provides a secure, encrypted repository for my list of usernames and passwords - which was badly needed, since my collection of online accounts and their associated credentials seems to be expanding at a faster rate every year. And since it is cloud-based, I can use it to access my accounts on multiple PCs, phones and other devices.

Managing passwords is one function of 1Password, but it can be used for other secure information access, retrieveal and management tasks. For example, you can create "secure notes" and credit card records and store them in the 1Password cloud-based vault. It appears you can also create sub-sets of your password list and make these available to other parties - I can envision using this to give my kids easier access to accounts that we share as a family.

Occasionally this software glitches - it doesn't crash or anything severe like that, but sometimes, on a few accounts/Web sites, it does not "get me in" on the first try and I have to make a second or even a third attempt. I always do manage to get into the account, but in these cases (which I should emphasize, are a minority of cases) I do have to attempt login a couple times.

Also, the product appears to be optimized for logging into web sites with a simple username, password entry procedure that takes place on the same screen. I have one or two accounts that require a PIN to be entered. 1Password does not handle this step - I have to do it manually (although, I am able to store the PIN securely in 1Password, so I can copy and paste it from there).

Finally, some web sites require the username to be entered on a first screen, and the password to be entered on a subsequent, second screen. 1Password's automated login capability sometimes fails in this situation. But again, the username and password are stored in the 1Password app and can be copied and pasted from there.

David H.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

1Password manages passwords and becomes a dashboard for sites

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

Very efficient and easy to use. Saves an enormous about of time. Works well across platforms. Having a web interface with all sites you use regularly has a lot of value in addition to the password management.

1Password is very easy to use with both Windows and Android. You can also login in from the web and see a dashboard overview of all the web sites that you use and have passwords for. Passwords are easy to pop in and 1Password uses biometric login on Android phone which is quite handy.

Some apps are beginning to want to use biometric logins of their own which can be irritating since I prefer to limit this to 1Password. On occasion with the Android app, I need to enter 1Paaword app and copy a password and then go back to app where I need it (a few apps won't allow autofill.

• Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User since version 1

Bewertet am 12.7.2020

I've used 1Password since it was a one-man operation and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the sole developer, customer support guy, etc. I could not operate in anything like a secure fashion on-line without 1Password. I've used it since version 1, and would not think about have an on-line presence without it.

While there are simple password managers available for free, none approach the sophistication and power of 1Password.

While it **has** declined in usability, Agilebits' on-line support for the application is fantastic. When [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the only guy to contact, he was incredibly responsive and always friendly and helpful. Agilebits seems to retains that character, although I've never had need to contact them directly for support in years since I've always been able to find what I was looking for in their support documentation.

1Password, in its cross-platform, cloud-based version, is incredibly easy to use. If you have a biometrics enabled device, like an iPhone with Touch ID, or Face ID, coupled with a Mac with Touch ID, it is incredibly accessible for simple password creation and management. And, if you're like me, you are forced to use a Windows machine for work, but use a Mac at home, the cross-platform capabilities of the application are great.

Probably its best feature is the ability to create shareable 'vaults' where you can segregate private passwords from those you might want to share with another person. If, for example, you have multiple passwords for work but want to share passwords to access your cable or utility bills, you can create a private vault for work, and create another, separate vault you can share with another person (provided you have the 1Password family license).

I dinged it on 'ease of use' because its ease of use has definitely declined as the app became more sophisticated, and some of its features, and some of its recovery methods are not readily accessible. Although, to be fair, some of that is due to OS security constraints.

Despite that, I've been a user of the application since the mid-00s and have paid for every upgrade, despite the availability of free password managers from Apple, Firefox, etc., because it is simply indispensable to the smooth functioning of my on-line life.

As the application has grown more sophisticated, its ease of use has declined. That is inevitable, but some of the intuitiveness of the the application has been lost over the years.

Computer security in general is not at all simple. Unfortunately, some of that complexity has crept into the humble password manager, including 1Password.

That said, 1Password is an incredibly powerful, and useful application.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Secure and reliable password storage solution

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

I used to just save my passwords using the browser save and autofill features, but I would inevitably use weaker passwords because I would use different versions of several passwords that I already knew. Now, my passwords are much more secure and each one is unique. I just have to always remember my primary vault password and with access to the 1Password app (through my computer or my phone), I can log into any site that I want. It was also extremely useful for our technical administration of our business because there are so many logins to be saved for our company accounts with all of the different platforms, and it is easy to share these from one user to another in order to give them access to all of our company accounts (for the other executives to have). This is made easy by 1Password by being able to divide my personal accounts into one vault and the main admin accounts for the company in a separate vault that can be shared with another user.

This is a very secure option for storing passwords, and it syncs well between my computer and my phone. It can also save credit card information to make filling out payment forms quicker, and to be able to save the latest company credit card to make any purchases. There are many other types of entries that you can save in 1Password too that we don't even yet take full advantage of (software licenses, bank accounts, etc.). It is also possible to create multiple vaults, so that you can have a company vault and your personal vault separated. The Google Chrome plugin works great too.

It sometimes takes longer to save a new login for a new website because the password creation form is on a different page than the username for example. In these cases, I like to log out and log in again to manually update the login entry in 1Password to ensure that it has the correct username, password, and login URL all saved. It's an extra step, but it is worth it once you get used to it.

Simon B.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Middle of the road software

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

The features I paid for in 1Password became free in it’s competitors and they had more features. As a single user, finding the free version of another product beating the paid version of the product I am using was galling. I switched (even when offered the free subscription with another bundled product).
For small teams, this product was lacking so many of the features I needed

This was the clear (to me) leader in the field when I chose to replace the old solution I had fallen into many years back (when I was only concerned with windows desktop/laptops), and looked to a solution for Mac and mobile. As a single user it had all the features I needed.

It didn’t scale well to the use cases I had for multiple users or sharing. It didn’t get updated at the speed of other apps on mobile devices. It made it very hard to get my data back out of, to try competitors.

Carlos C.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Convenience and security everywhere you go.

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

I often work on multiple stations. From my desktop computer; laptop; phone and tablet. Each day I have to access passwords for websites or when installing software on different computers.
What I like about OnePassword is that it keeps my access information in one place and organized. I can sync all my passwords with multiple devices and unlock with a master password. It also works with face detection in compatible devices.
I can also organize and save the license information for my software for backup purposes and even credit card information.
This is and essential tool when managing multiple sites and when I'm away from my main computer. It is hard to renumber multiple passwords and it's not recommended to always use the same password for every service and site. With OnePassword I only have to remember the master password and get access to my database. It can also be synced with Dropbox making it easy to update my list of passwords.
No more writing usernames and password on a piece of paper and modifying the list every time there is a change of information.

*Easy to use.
*Computer and Mobile App support.
*Extensions to use with most browsers
*Access saved passwords from anywhere
*Storage software keys and passwords
*Save credit card information for (Autofill)
*Minimal graphic user interface
*Compatible with multiple operative systems and browsers
*Free trial
*Low license fee with options to upgrade at discounted rates
*Master password can be also set as face detection.

*When a new major update is released you will need to also manually update your extension in your browsers and in some cases the configuration of the database.
*Integration with Dropbox is not always ideal, but it's a good option to keep a backup in the cloud.
*There is currently no two factor authentication
*Constant updates to keep track of (specially major updates)

David C.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Software,

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

Previously we had a password management system which was only accessible on devices within our domain. With 1Password being cloud-based it is accessible, securely, from multiple app options as well as a browser page so gives us much more freedom to visit sites and access any details we need

The ease of use. It's very simple to administer

The price is a little high for my liking

Bhavik J.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Password Management Solution for Organisation of any size.

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

My overall experience with 1Password has been very satisfying. The feature set is thorough for personal as well as business use. Also, the teams and business plans are very well priced and involves features like custom roles and groups to organise. Also, it includes an activity tracker which tracks user vault activities that help is better security and privacy.

The thing I liked the most about 1Password is its availability on most of the popular platforms. It is available on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and even on Linux. That helps a lot when you have an Organisation with different devices. Also, the user interface is very minimal and straightforward and easy to use. It also offers high end security solutions like 2 factor authentication and many others.

It is one those software where there aren't many things going against it. The only downside to this great app is the unavailability of a free plan. Also, options for sharing is not available in personal plans.

Bill B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Good if you only need it for web sites

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

I used a paid subscription for a few months.

Using it with the Firefox plugin, it was very easy to use. It automatically filled in passwords on frequently visited sites, or offered to create a password and save it on new sites. The full 1Password web site was fairly easy to navigate. You can create as many vaults as needed to organize your passwords. As a tech consultant, I had 26 vaults and 1300 passwords. It handled the volume just fine.

My primary intent was to be able to share my own active password database with my customers, giving each access to their vault. For this it worked very well. If not for the problems with the phone app, I would still be using it.

For anything but web sites, 1Password became harder to use. I needed to be able to enter and look up alarm and door lock codes, account numbers and PINs, and other secure customer information, and do it on my laptop and phone. The phone app was the deal-breaker for me. I had to be careful when switching between the 1Password app and the app to which I was trying to authenticate. 1Password would often close and I would need to re-enter my master password. My alternative, KeepassDroid, stays open for a length of time you can choose, before locking again.

Michael L.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Love 1Password!

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

I have loved using 1Password! It has been one of the most functional resources I have used in my line of work.

1Password has been a lifesaver for me. My memory sucks, and 1 Password saves so much important information for me and has been incredibly secure through the process of protecting my passwords. I love the iOS sharing between devices, and it is amazing to have all your passwords in one place!

I hate to pay for it, but it's worth it. It isn't much for the subscription, but this is literally the only con.

Brian H.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Happy Customer

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Experience has been great. I started with standalone licence but now I use 1password subscription on a personal level and team work account. I don't know how we survived before without having 1password in the past. It takes the guesswork of all the accounts we have to manage. We have over 1000 passwords for all the web accounts, network switches, projectors, computers, laptop carts, and credit cards. A team of four of us all use 1password to access / mangange and keep accounts credentials up to date. It is wonderful.

On a personal level I know if God forbid anything happened to me today. My wife would not have to spend days trying to log into or reset my critical accounts (life insurance, credit cards, SSN, smart phonw log in, home WIFI...) We have everything in there. All she has to do is open 1Password, select a category or start typing keywords and see will have the account info and notes see needs in seconds. This gives me great comfort knowing she can access all this needed information quickly.

Everything. Clean look. Simple to use. Open and Fill is a big time saver.
I love however you can integrate it into the autofill on IOS passwords.
I see apps developing with the 1Password icon for quick log in
Supports 2SV

There is not much I have found that I dislike.
I wish I could make some custom categories.
I wish the standalone licence would have a changed password history.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

'Almost' ..... Flawless

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

For the most part, this app is 'flawless' and is a vital everyday experience on each and every internet visit.

You 'must' however, be 'religious' with your execution and interaction with the program...
garbage in <--> garbage out.

It almost goes without saying.... but just like you should 'organize' and categorize all of your photos, music tracks, file structures.... you still have to keep on top of managing all of your 'secure' information. This app will help with that, but just like the ab cruncher doesn't actually get you flat abs, you still have to do ALL of the reps, every day, for a year or two.

I keep 'everything' in the is app. Passports, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificates, Credit Cards... I mean 'everything'...... (including scanned PDF copies of the original documents)... and this is where it gets a bit 'messy'. They 'used' to keep each record with each document embedded, but they recently changed the documents to appear as 'separate' entries with hyperlinks to those documents.... so now, you have to edit in a link to your document, but to get 'back' to your record, you also have to edit in a link back!!!... (not to mention scanning all of your documents).... it's a huge pain in the rear.

Plus, you will be continually weeding and sorting duplicate passwords, weak passwords, and compromised passwords. They do include 'tools' to use with this, including sorting by date, so that can make things easier... but if you don't keep on top of it, it gets away.

Security, All in one place. Don't need to remember more than one password. Multi-Platform (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android), multi-browser (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox etc)... Convenience of having everything with you, all of the time. Makes creating new passwords a breeze, so joining sites etc, is easy.

Doesn't 'always' work with web pages. Can get 'messy'. Yet another blood sucking leech on your bank account. Your master password needs to be 'strong' (long, multi character, mix of words, numbers, symbols).... and you must continually enter it - unless you have a fingerprint or face recognition option. Limited categories. If you want to keep the make and model of your car for example, you'll have to settle for a 'generic' note... SplashID has 'better' categories.

• Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best password manager out there. Works across any devices and operating systems.

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

Great password management for anyone.

1Password is a great way to manage and generate strong passwords. It is available as a stand alone application for Windows, Mac and Linux, as a browser plugin for most of the popular browsers out there (like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, etc) and it has native mobile apps for iOS and Android users.

Besides generating and storing passwords, it can also store secure notes, credit/debit cards, ftp logins and many others. It’s really well thought out and works seamless across all devices.

On iOS, it recently got an OS integration where you can autofill within most of your mobile apps which makes the process of sign in very easy and effortless. There is a similar process for Android users also.

If you are more conscious of where all this data is stored and trust Dropbox with this precious information, you can keep your vault (the place were all this information is stored), inside your dropbox account giving you more control with were your important data is stored.

There is no major issue to mention here. I do have to say that pricing is a bit on the up side of things. They moved to a subscription model which it’s a bit expensive from my point of view.

The good thing about their pricing structure is that you can buy a stand alone license for the current major version. This gives you lifetime access to this version and all the incremental updates that come along with it. They are pushing really hard for subscriptions and it’s harder to actually find how to purchase the stand alone license.