HubSpot Sales Hub

Freemium E-Mail-Produktivität und -verfolgung für Vertriebsteams

Gesamtbewertung

4,5 /5
(365)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2/5
Funktionen
4,4/5
Bedienkomfort
4,4/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,4/5

93%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

365 Bewertungen

Julian
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Hubspot enablet inbound sales 100%

Bewertet am 11.12.2022

Vorteile

HubSpot überzeugt uns in puncto Sales besonders dadurch, dass man viele nützliche Automations und workflows einbauen kann, die uns bei unserem alten CRM (pipedrive) fehlten. Trivial aber für uns entscheidend: eine gute Lead Rotation. Heißt bei uns werden Sales Reps automatisch den Deals zugeordnet nach einer Logik die wir aufsetzen können.

Nachteile

Absolute Kleinigkeit, aber mega mega nervig bei HubSpot ist die Zuweisung von Ereignissen zu Kontakten Deals Unternehmen etc. HubSpot lernt nicht dazu. Heißt: macht man in einem Deal einen Call aus dem Tool heraus, muss man danach selbsständig anwählen, dass der Call sowohl für Deal, als auch Unternehmen, als auch Kontakt gespeichert wird. Von alleine speichert es Hubspot nur z.B. im Deal und wenn man über den Kontakt navigiert, wäre der Call von selbst nicht sichtbar.

Arlit
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Sales Hub die jeder implementieren kann

Bewertet am 11.12.2022

Wir sind mit dem System sehr zufrieden und das Sales Team hat sich schnell eingearbeitet.

Vorteile

War sehr einfach zu implementieren mit Unterstützung von saleshub. Finde es super, dass wenig aktive Nutzer oder viewer kostenlos sind für Reporting etc.

Nachteile

Die Call Funktion könnte nooch ausgebaut werden, haben am Ende Schnittstelle zu anderer Software eingerichtet.

Meredith
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Quickly Scale Up Your Sales Team

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

We are able to track what our sales team is doing and report on it in a way that is easy for leadership and the team to understand
We are able to track goals, hit rate, forecast, and more

Vorteile

HubSpot has increased our close rate, sales volume, and contact database. It has been a huge value add to our organization and we have much more accurate and usable data.

Nachteile

It does require a dedicated person to implement but their support team is incredible

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Sales Cloud und SugarCRM

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Act was not able to handle our business needs and is not user-friendly or geared towards modern operations

Zuvor genutzte Software

Act!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Price and overall offering. Best capabilities for our neds.
Matthew
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

HubSpot

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I use this daily with two of my clients for Account-Based Marketing Campaigns.
Great for Lead-to-Account tracking as well as ongoing account management.
Ties into HubSpot's CRM solutions well, so it's very convenient for the whole client management lifecycle.

Also love that it's free to start out with, so I can test it with a client so they can see if they like it or not before committing to the paid version (which also isn't really necessary until it has demonstrated value in the free model. This platform can act as the central operations center of any sales and marketing strategy.

Vorteile

HubSpot is a great solution for managing most sales and marketing campaigns, and the Sales Hub is no exception. The ease of setting up pipelines, tracking contacts, logging notes, and especially scheduling follow-ups for each contact makes this an ideal platform for lead generation and account closing processes.

One killer feature is that when you're setting up a Company in the system, you simply enter their website and it auto-populates all the essential contact data - making it so easy to quickly get your cold-calling lists setup so you can get to work reaching out to individuals within the Companies.

Nachteile

I feel there are some redundancies in the way 'Deals' and 'Lead Status' pipelines are managed, but easy enough to work around them and set them up as you see fit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive und Nutshell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

I prefer HubSpot because it integrates so easily with other 3rd party systems (specifically Mailchimp and LinkedIn)
Abhisek
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

One-stop shop for my sales need from an email management perspective

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

Great experience and I love Hubspot as we have been using multiple suites from this tool.

Vorteile

Ability to automate emails to be sent to nurture my prospects and ability to understand my sales strategy based on engagement

Nachteile

More features should be there from deal health, sales velocity analytics perspective

Brenan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Vorteile

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs who often do not have the resources (time, money or people) or knowledge. It enables them to better manage deals and prospects.

Nachteile

The design of the CRM is heavily focused on an inbound sales model, so the platform lacks design functionality for other models such as outbound. Companies with moderate to complex requirements will not find the flexibility they are looking for.

Laura
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

HubSpot Sales Hub

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

The overall experience has been great. We can manage calendar booking and the sales, all in one place. It is very easy for us to provide training to our new hires because of its user-friendly UI. You don't necessarily need to get the whole package, and still be able to work with HubSpot Sales Hub.

Vorteile

If you need all of its options and features, it has a great price. It is also very user-friendly and it helps me and our team to keep track of everything we do. Its also very effective when it comes to managing our contacts and it works as a great replacement for other marketing tools we've used in the past.

Nachteile

In all the time I have using the software we have encounter different errors e.g. spammed numbers blocked due to spam. When we got the whole package, we realized that could've used different software and the total would be the same or cheaper.

Thierno Ousmane
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

HubSpot Sales Hub, an essential pillar to boost our sales.

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

This is a good product. If you're already using Hubspot you might've already been enjoying it. If you're not, you can try Hubspot Sales Hub and see how your sales take a real jump.

Vorteile

First of all, it is important to know what is HubSpot Sales Hub. It is a HubSpot product that enables us to monitor the phases of our sales process, and assess which phase of the funnel our leads are in (a lead is a marketing jargon that means sales in this context). In other words, Hubspot sales hub is a sales metric tool to see where the sales optimizations are needed the most. The things that I particularly like with this product are:
- The interface is actually smooth and intuitive. Once we click on the Sales tab located in the upper corner of the screen, we will see all of our transactions, our sales pipeline, and we can actually move the different transactions (meaning the sales) by just picking and dragging them around with the mouse. If we want more information about a transaction, we can just click on it and it will open a whole other window about this particular transaction with the customer’s pieces of information such as: The name, the contacts, and the number of tickets if there are any;
- We can set organizational charts related to team projects, assign tasks among the members, organize meetings, and automate repetitive tasks;
- We can measure the sales performance in the Report tab. Then, we should click on Dashboard to be able to display the different sales made in a defined period of time. The dashboard is customizable with different templates available.

Nachteile

Two things that can be improved:
- It would be better to add a task reminder for the uncompleted tasks;
- Different colors need to be added to automate our next action on a given deal/transaction; different colors with different interpretations about the required actions that must be taken. This will save us the time of having to click on the deals/transactions.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

Industry Standard, but alternatives might be better for your needs

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Vorteile

-Integrates really well with other tools -- most sales software offer a Hubspot integration which makes really easy to try new 3rd party tools to make your sales stack better

Nachteile

- Didn't have a great way to communicate in the tool -- other software offer things like emailing within your CRM so you can keep everything in one place

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

I tried using Streak since it was right in Gmail, but Gmail loads slow for me. Streak's UI for their CRM also isn't as intuitive as Hubspots
Serge Jerome
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Excellent CRM tool for small business

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

I am very satisfied and it is a solid tool for marketing and marketing.

Vorteile

I use Hubspot and it helps me a lot to optimize my marketing and the acquisition of new customers. I highly recommend it. I am amazed by the quality of the services and the multiple features offered. Thanks to the team

Nachteile

I appreciate the chatbox, the functionalities integrated into the heart of my Wordpress sites thanks to the plugin.

Björn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Good all-in-one-solution for CRM

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Vorteile

Perfect for tracking leads and all other customer activities.

Nachteile

The email module is a bit expensive compared to other tools in the market.

Steven
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Quality but barrage to upgrade

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

Vorteile

The features and CRM management system are intuitive and useful. Heavily focused on education and customizability. It also appears the software deep dives into lots of tangent functionalities.

Nachteile

Barrage of recommendations to upsell can be distracting from actual use of the product.

Steve
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Great For Certain People

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Their customer service is no good to put it simply. Because of that and the high cost of their services when I need to grow and have more capability I will be looking elsewhere.

Vorteile

The features of HubSpot are nearly unmatched. You can do just about anything on their platform - for a price. But I'll get to that later.

I use HubSpot for the CRM and emailing leads etc. and for that it is all free which is amazing. I couldn't be happier with the fact that I get this much capability for free. The fact that I can not only track if they opened the email but get a notification exactly when they opened it, how many times, and more is amazing.

Also the ability to save 5 templates and getting automatic suggestions in my email builder is fantastic!

I can also add a good size team all without having to pay anything.

I also love the ability to switch between multiple companies very quickly, though doing that often times gives me an error page and I have to reload but thats not a big deal.

Overall I am very happy with HubSpot but there have been some pretty big annoyances.

Nachteile

For me the customer service and big cost for paid options is a HUGE drawback. I just had an issue where all my emails were getting sent to spam but only if I sent them from Hubspot. I tried Mac mail, saleshandy, SalesBlink, FindThatLead etc. and it all worked just fine but when I sent from Hubspot - straight to spam.

So I contacted them about it but kept getting sent to their sales team and all the sales team did was send me links to articles asking if I had tried this or that. They never offered any real help and when I asked to speak to technical support of course I had to be a paying customer, which I understand to a degree. But with something like this it was clear it was a Hubspot issue. So I took to the forums and found 4 different posts of people with the same problem and in each post Hubspot blamed it on the persons email not being secure and offered suggestions to make the email itself more trustworthy.

However, myself and all these other people did not send big campaigns so there's no real reason our email addresses should be getting flagged as spam.

So I figured out that when I turned on 2 factor authentication to sign into my Hubspot account the problem was completely fixed.

So for me the second I need more capability for a bigger team I am going to be looking elsewhere because of their poor service and high prices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zendesk Sell

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Hubspot is free and Zendesk Sell isnt. Pretty much that simple.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zendesk Sell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

I had been using Zendesk Sell since they were called Base. Because of that I do have a free account and honestly its an amazing platform and I love it. Used it for years! But once Zendesk acquired Base and turned it into Zendesk Sell a lot of the free options were no longer free such as teams/users. So thats really the only reason I switched to Hubspot was so I could add more users for free but once I need to have more capability Im switching back to Zendesk Sell.
Patrick
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Hubspot Sales Hub is great marketing CRM but lacks in comprehensive sales engagement.

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

It's better for marketing. The tracking of prospects and stages of their progress in a pipeline is negligible. They have what's called the "Deals" section, but when dealing with a true Enterprise client, there is a significant amount of detail that needs to be tracked and Hubspot is not capable of handling this type of sales process. Another issue is keeping track of work that needs to be done. For example, we were taught by HubSpot to use the "Tasks" center for keeping track of activities or future actions. Well, if you schedule a follow-up, and the day comes that the follow-up needs to be completed, you are instructed to just change the date doesn't he follow up to keep that activity at the top of that prospects feed. Otherwise, it gets lost in the activity feed for that client. There is no pipeline that you can create for accounts you are working on. Their workaround is using the deals section, but the deals are then used by management to track forecasting and other numbers. Personally, I feel there should be a completely separate module that houses the different stages as opposed to this. Customer service is great and that's about it.

Vorteile

I like Hubspot for the simple fact that it's aesthetically pleasing. Its basic functionality is easy to learn and customize the platform was very simple. I like the marketing capabilities and ability to generate email templates.

Nachteile

There is a lot that I don't like about Hubspot. For starters, adding people to an email campaign is by far the most painstaking, time-consuming, and illogical process ever created. To be clear, part of the reason is that Hubspot charges you extra to add people faster to a campaign. They know this, and it's their way of forcing you to purchase a more expensive version of their software. For example, when you have finished creating a campaign and you now want to add people to that campaign, instead of going directly to your list of candidates and clicking on "add to campaign" you have to go to the campaigns that you've created, click on add person, and then search by that person's name or email, so not only do you have to have another screen open to know that person's information, but you can only add one person at a time! It takes upwards of 8 hours to add 50 people to one campaign. Secondly, is the ability to customize the "log not, log a call, log email" section. Instead of the system tracking when a call has been completed, or an email sent, in order to get "credit" for that email or phone call made, you need to perform an additional task by click on the "log call" feature for the system to actually capture a logged call. This is incredibly annoying as your doubling the tasks. This section also isn't customizable. Therefore if for example, you want to message someone on Linkedin you cant go back to HubSpot and log that message. There's no way to track that message.

Philip
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Happy CRMing

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

For the Free cost it excellent. When business picks up I will buy into the payable version. Not invoicing any one right now. It been over 4 months with NO INCOME!!!

Vorteile

Ease of use and great interface and how it integrates with other software i.e. Freshbooks

Nachteile

Text messaging is a huge part of our business and having to add texting is labor-intensive. When setting a new task. It doesn't create the next step in the sales process

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Pipedrive

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

better interface

Zuvor genutzte Software

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Free and once I can afford the paid subscription this is the best CRM I have ever used
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The go-to startup CRM

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Vorteile

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Nachteile

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Pipedrive und Google Sheets

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Price

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Pricing. Degree of possible customization.
Fernando César
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Using Hubspot CRM as a primary CRM

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

I liked so much hubspot because I had freedom.

Vorteile

Hubspot it’s easy to use and most of the things don’t need a IT guy next to you. This makes everything much more easy. From automations to reports if you have average IT knowledge you could walk alone.

Nachteile

Customization. I think some stock reports are not so useful for my business case. Besides this the seller interface doesn’t have a view with the main tasks, news or a feed running things that are important to the rep.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Melissa
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Bewertet am 24.11.2014

Vorteile

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Nachteile

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Love hubspot

Bewertet am 8.4.2020

Vorteile

We actually ended up upgrading from sales to marketing and then enterprise. Hubspot makes great software that sales people actually want to use. The sales automation is like hiring another sales person for 60 per month

Nachteile

It is expensive and more value could be given for the money but at the same time it works and is easy to use.

Frank
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

HubSpot Sales Hub

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

Great product, I highly recommend it. This will help any organization who needs to keep there team on point with contacts, for both existing and new potential clients.

Vorteile

This a great product for individuals in a sales environment, or if tracking emails are a concern for a one-person shop all the way up to an SMB/SME's organization. This will give you a centralized page to review all emails and follow-up with activities to clients as well as new prospects. This is a product that once you start to use it, it will be part of your toolbox for a long time.

Nachteile

I'm currently running this solution on a Windows 10 desktop and laptop, the only issue I have run into is when Windows does a major update to the OS. It usually breaks my connection on both Outlook clients, it does require me to go into the Registry to make the necessary changes. Along with the re-install of the Outlook client as well as Chrome extension. This will take 5 minutes in total, to be back up and running.

Kristen
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 3.0 /10

Good Software But Lacks Basic (and important) Functionality & Expensive

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

Honestly, being a Hubspot customer is a very frustrating experience. Some things are great but there are major drawbacks that Hubspot is unwilling to address

Vorteile

Central source of truth for salesforce and management team. Good reporting options

Nachteile

There are some key things that are missing that Hubspot seems completely uninterested in fixing. EG. If a deal is closed there is no way to automatically close tasks related to the deal or contact. When you're dealing with thousands of tasks, having incomplete tasks on closed records is a reporting NIGHTMARE. Almost 200 customers have flagged this in the user community and two years on Hubspot are still refusing to address. Also YOU CAN'T CREATE A CUSTOMISED MEETING BOOKING CONFIRMATION - what...???!!! Seriously, you can't event include the meeting time in a customised email to your customer. The standard template contains weird wording that doesn't work in many settings and can't be changed. There are lots of great aspects to Hubspot but these are absolute shockers.

Zakary
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Great tool that keeps us organized (can get expensive)

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

It has been good. Like mentioned above I would enjoying seeing a simpler version of the tool that gives growing teams the tools they need. Something between the Sales Pro and the free sales tools.

Vorteile

I love being able to get a quick view into the actions of our sales team. As the Marketing Manager, I am constantly handing leads to the sales team. With Hubspot, I am able to track the progress of that lead to ensure things continue to move in the right direction.

Nachteile

The thing I like the least is that it seems like Hubspot is adding more features and functionality however they are adding them with the bigger companies in mind. We are a growing company that likes to employ more of a start-up mindset. So when features get added that don't matter to our team we are still subject to the subsequent pricing changes.

Katerina
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Hubspot SalesHubb

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Vorteile

The simplicity for the end-user and great integration with the marketing data.

Nachteile

The reporting, which is lacking flexibility comparing to Salesforce.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Intercom

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Price

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Chaunce
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Hubspot is a journey, not a destination for Inbound Marketing Leads

Bewertet am 8.1.2015

Vorteile

Overall, HubSpot is a robust platform for professional marketers looking to boost inbound leads. Here are the HubSpot features most importance to me:
1. Visitor domain tracking: The "Prospects" view shows you the latest traffic from known domains, which is a great asset for us as B2B marketers.
2. Referring domain tracking: With all that great content we're generating, it's important for us to know where cross-links get nested and where are next wave of leads may be emanating from.
3. Social media scheduling/campaign assignment across channels. HubSpot essentially has a Hootsuite built right into it - but no link shortener. I still meander over to bit.ly for that.

Nachteile

My primary gripe is the inability to do simple HTML template imports and editing for emails. There are CSS sheets (which is beyond my skill-set and interest level to futz with) and templates for purchase, but sometimes I find it easier to slide over to MailChimp for some campaigns to use my HTML existing templates. Then there are the little nit-picky items that could use their attention: column sortability, for example, or being able to clear through from a report to view a visiting domain summary - not just the known contacts summary. Also, the dashboard claims to be customizable, but there are limits to what a person can set as dashboard elements. There's no internal link shortener for social media blasts. Those are pretty drill-down user requirements, though not deal-breakers.

Matt
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great way to introduce automation to your sales team

Bewertet am 26.1.2018

Vorteile

The basic end of the software is relatively easy to use, allowing new users to be up and running in an afternoon. Integrations are quick and easy with other systems from gmail to Salesforce. Once templates and sequences are up and running, sales staff can easily and confidently manage their own marketing. The ability to create offline tasks is a great way to formalise your sales processes, and get either your outbound or inbound sales teams closing more business!

Nachteile

It would be nice if the sales version allowed you to send on behalf of another user. Whilst you can see stats, set up templates and add contacts, when it comes to the crunch the person signing off the emails has to send them. Also, some of the limitations are far from clear, because upgraded functionality is always visible, if you have a mix of paid and free users this can lead to a lot of confusion.