kintone

Sortieren nach

Barry
Barry
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Excellent drag and drop database builder

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

I liked the software. It has helped us find an easy way to track certifications for our organization...

What I like most about this software it is super easy to build a database with drag and drop. Also, if you need something more advance there is a custom development team that is affordable

I think the look of the user interface needs to be updated. The visual design needs work as it doesn't look visually impressive compared to some tools.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hi Barry, thanks for the review! So glad you're loving our drag and drop feature. It sure does help to build your custom apps with ease. I will pass on your notes about the user interface to the team.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

The People make the Product

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

Transitioned a complex database with many "many to many" relationships which don't seem to something the designers at Kintone make a priority but thanks to experts and determined support from the team, we've figured most things out. We have a lot of work to do yet and it can feel daunting but thanks to the support, it is doable.

The support. Figuring things out wasn't intuitive for me and without the support team, I'd likely not have seen the transition through. The team was unbelievably patient and kind and smart about ensuring we didn't get it fast...but correct. Support team truly was the best value and made all the difference in the world.

Challenging to use and learn.
Lack of comprehensive tutorials.
I would always search first for help but only found very basic guidance which made me feel terrible for always having to turn to support team to figure things out. The product is great if you are very tech savvy and have advanced skills... or if you have the team for support. But if we had to go this alone, we'd never have endured.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! Our support team truly appreciates all of your feedback, and we're always happy to help whenever you need it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance!

Tina
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Kintone review

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Hope for further future enhancements to make it more user friendly

Hope for further future enhancements to make it more user friendly

It is better than what we had but that is not saying much. I am hoping that future enhancements will make it better.

Every time I click on an app etc. it keeps opening a new tab.

Hi Tina,

We appreciate your feedback. Your comment regarding Kintone's user-friendliness will be duly noted and passed over to the product team.

Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns

Shin
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Enhance your team collaborations & save your time!

Bewertet am 7.12.2023

It's just so great! We used to ask constantly to other members where the documents were filed and trying to look back at our last quote, last project, last shipping documents, etc.

Ease of use, coming up and making our own apps.

It can't email documents from the app.

Sean
Sean

Kintone simplifies data management at the cost of some functionality

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

Kintone has drastically improved our non-profit organization's ability to collect and manage data. An NPO lives and dies on the accuracy of its data. With Kintone, we are better able to present the effectiveness of our services to potential donors and grantors, improving our ability to earn more and better grants, leading to better services for our clients.

It is incredibly simple and fast to get a new app built and launched. Some of the smaller ones go from idea to launch in a matter of minutes. These are programs that would have taken hours or days to develop in Microsoft Access.

There is some basic functionality that I expect in any database or data management software that Kintone lacks. For instance, the ability to have a drop-down menu that also allows for a user-typed input (what Access calls a combo-box). If this existed in Kintone, it would help me to simplify a great many apps.

Hi Sean,

So happy to hear Kintone has been a success for your NPO! As far as the product features, I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the team for review. In the meantime, there is always the option for customization within your domain. If you'd like, I'd be happy to get you in touch with one of our Sales Engineers to review. Just email support@kintone.com.

Larissa

David
David
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use platform with great potential

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

It is a good alternative that incorporates simple to use and very efficient tools. It has the drag and drop tool that speeds up the creative process without code. It allows the development of an ideal database to track our customers and web forms. Creating simple and personalized applications is very simple and necessary to process time in the office.

The only thing I have noticed is that its user interface can be more visually pleasing.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad Kintone's easy-to-use database functionality is helping your business. Please reach out to us if you have any questions and our support team would be glad to help.

Troy
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kintone Support / Ease of use

Bewertet am 3.6.2019

Very good experience. I recommend this software to everyone. If you are looking for paperless and an increase in productivity when it comes to entering data.

The support is very good. The software has made things a lot easier and faster for our production floor. The apps are easily built to our needs.

Ability to organize Apps in Categories.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu kintone

Ease of use and adaptability

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your great review! Very happy to hear about all the great work you've been able to accomplish with Kintone, and our team is always glad to help if you need any further support! Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Genesis
Genesis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Kintone Review

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Project management features are perfect for managing workflow and task. And it allow to customize data.

Nothing to least like however mobile app is a little slow.

Hello Genesis,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's project management capabilities are working well for your business.

That being said, your feedback regarding our mobile app will be noted and relayed to the product team. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates

Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you.

Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Setup for a non-Techie

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

I chose Kintone because the sales rep was so much more involved and helpful than any of the other products I was considering. She was able to get me up and running with the free trial in less than an hour. Kintone really is easy to use. And even though I had a few roadblocks during the setup, I was able to find the answers online or through Customer Support.
And the fact that Kintone is a database as opposed to most CRMs that are built for the sales team, I was able to build the solution I need.

Kintone is easy to use. I was able to get it up and running in less than an hour (although it took several more tweaks to the setup before I had it working the way I wanted). Customer Support is excellent as well.

While many parts of the software are well-designed and look really good, there are parts of the software (like the Admin section) that look older and could use a re-design.

Hi Michael,

Really glad to hear you've been loving Kintone! As you mentioned, anyone can create a build on Kintone that works for them. Our team appreciates the feedback as well! Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need help with anything!

Brenden
Brenden
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kintone is a great platform for creating form-based apps

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

They've got really good support if you've got questions, comments, or concerns. Their quote for getting more out of the software was reasonable. The pricing is great and allows non-enterprise users to access their platform.

Kintone offers a lot of functionality where you have form-based processes. It allows you to capture meaningful data from forms, create specific permissions all the way down to specific fields, create lots of apps, and generate reports from data fields. It was pretty easy to pick up on how to do everything we wanted and didn't cause a lot of brain damage on figuring out the platform.

You can't set permissions for tables within forms. We got a quote from them to do this, but for our client it wasn't going to be worth it.

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your review! Very happy to hear that you and your company have been using Kintone's features to the fullest! Our support team really appreciates your feedback as well; don't hesitate to reach out at any time if you need help!

Letlet
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Is kintone the Answer to Your Business Needs? Our Comprehensive Review

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

The requirement for a bespoke application to manage leads and track our sales pipeline is one of the most significant business issues that we have been able to resolve with this software. We were able to create a solution that met our specific requirements without requiring extensive coding knowledge or IT support thanks to the dashboards, workflows, and forms that are highly customizable with kintone.We have reaped a tremendous amount of benefits. The collaboration and communication features of Kintone are one of my favorite features. Our team can collaborate effectively with real-time data and graphing features, automatic notifications, and a centralized workspace. We are able to keep up with our sales pipeline, share important information and updates, and utilize the most recent data to make educated decisions.Overall, I've had a very good experience with Kintone. Even though there are some drawbacks, like the high price and limited integration options, we've found that the benefits more than make up for the cost.

I've struggled to find a platform that, as the owner of a small business, can assist me in developing bespoke applications that meet my specific requirements without costing a fortune. This is why I was thrilled to learn about Kintone. I can create forms, workflows, and dashboards that meet my specific needs using the platform's extensive customization and adaptability, even without extensive coding experience.The features for collaboration and communication in Kintone are one of my favorite features. My team can collaborate effectively with real-time data and graphing features, automatic notifications, and a centralized workspace. We can also create guest workspaces for customers and partners outside the company, making project collaboration simple.In general, Kintone has been an excellent tool for streamlining our business procedures and enhancing internal communication and teamwork.

Kintone has a few great features, but there are also some drawbacks to think about. The limited options for integration are one of the drawbacks. As a user, I've discovered that, in comparison to some other low-code development platforms, kintone doesn't integrate with as many third-party tools and services. This can be constricting. For instance, I use a project management software that Kintone does not currently support, so I must manually transfer data between the two platforms.The price is another drawback. Despite the fact that kintone may provide more advanced features and functionality than some other platforms, its price can be quite high, particularly for startups or smaller businesses with limited budgets. Overall, even though kintone might not be right for everyone, it's important to weigh the benefits and drawbacks and decide if the platform's features and functionality are worth the cost and possible restrictions on integration options.

Hello Letlet,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's collaboration and customization capabilities are working well for your business.

That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates

Silvia Elena
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

LOve it

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Really good

Really good

Love to used and the ability to customize existing apps

relationship between apps when you change this over and app it doesn't change it automatically we have to upadate :S

Hello Silvia,

Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you love our easy to use, customizable product.

If you're currently using Lookup field, I might recommend using Related Records. Related Records will be updated automatically when the changes are made on the source app. Another way you can update your records in an app is to import from an Excel or CSV file. I've included a link below on how to update records in bulk.

Help Center: https://bit.ly/3d4yCLD

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help!

Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend Kintone to improve your efficiency

Bewertet am 16.5.2020

Wonderful. Only criticism I have is that I wish, as a Partner, I had more access to some actual apps. I do not find the already completed templates that helpful. It is much more helpful to see it actually in use for different companies. I completely understand customers right to their own developed software, but as a Partner who has signed an agreement with you, I would think that my company could have access to look at different 'in use' apps with the understanding that they would not be shared with customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helping us to get access to apps one by one, but it has been a slow process that has delayed our sales effort.

Intuitive and easy to use. Helpful employees. With a bit of help from Kintone, able to do everything I have needed from a somewhat complex lengthy first project.

No. It could work a bit on its appearance (ability to easily change colors on background, font, etc.) but for its functionality, ease of use and ability, it's top notch.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your positive feedback! Happy to hear kintone helped you improve your efficiency. We encourage feedback and product requests and I'd be happy to relay yours to the team.

Our team is always glad to help you if you need any further support.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Made it easy for a caveman

Bewertet am 16.2.2019

I am not a developer. I know how to spell HTML. The Kintone team took a concept I had and created a comprehensive client evaluation audit and scoring system that included multiple client support apps, like action planning. From day one until we were able to start testing initial versions was fast, fast, fast. The development time was a matter of months from start to roll out. The people we worked with were wonderful, honest and smart. The only challenge was that since I am not a "techie" - there were times their communications were a bit over my head. But they eventually learned how to communicate better with a novice like me. I was very, very pleased with Kintone and the platform they built and manage for us.

The system is quite robust, has multiple applications (audit, reporting, support materials, action planning), and easy to use.

Multiple clients cannot be working on their audit at the same time.

Hello,

Thank you for your review and our team is very grateful for your feedback! As you mentioned, Kintone is a very robust system that can be designed however you want it to be, and we're happy that we were able to help turn your concept into a system that works for you!
Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can help you with!

Bhargav
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for increase your productivity

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Kintone is very powerful software for companies that need to be more productive in less time. I have used Task Management feature of this tool and it's works effortlessly. I have setup multiple projects with this software and manage my tasks flawlessly.

Task and Projects Management features are perfect for managing your workflow. I specially like one more feature that sends alerts notifications about your work progress. This software is very easy to use and generate more productivity in less time.

I used this software for Task Management, for that I didn't find any disadvantage.

Hi Bhargav,

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's task management capabilities are helping your business.

Etsuko
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great support, value and versatility

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

Kintone reduced our paperwork and provided a platform to share information across our organization. Very happy that we are on it now. Great value.

Versatility and the great support we get. Our Kintone reps are so helpful and flexible and go beyond our expectations to make sure that we have solutions to our problems.

Though our reps provided more than enough help for us to kickstart our learning curve, it may have been useful if there were standard templates for popular usages so that beginners do not need to start from scratch. Various templates may also give us ideas on how others are using Kintone.

Functions and price.

Hello Etsuko,

Thank you for your wonderful review! Happy to hear you were able to reduce your paperwork and manage information effectively within your organization.

We have Kintone Marketplace which provides app templates that can be used for different purposes.
Creating an App from the Marketplace: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/create_app/add_app_store.html

Another great resource is our Customer Stories (https://www.kintone.com/customer-stories/). There you can see how kintone is being used in various departments across various industries.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Karlee
  • Branche: Alternative Streitbeilegung

Happy with Kintone!

Bewertet am 16.2.2019

Kintone allows us to be as detailed and specific in capturing information as we desire to be while remaining clean & simple to use. We feel confident that we will be a more successful organization because of Kintone.

This software is completely customizable. It is easy to use & makes us feel empowered in the success of our organization.

It takes some additional steps to get all of reporting done than the site we used previously. However, the detailed information we are capturing, the customization of that information, especially the transparency of knowing exactly how that information is being captured & translated, outweighs the additional time reporting takes.

Hi Karlee,

Thank you for your review! Really happy to hear about all the great things you and your organization have been able to accomplish with Kintone. We're glad that our platform has been able to help you grow!
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything!

Kateřina
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

kintone Review

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Kintone is user friendly and cloud based (accessible from any device). It is easy to share files and documents via Google Drive or Dropbox which can be easily integrated in kintone.

As it is a cloud-based tool, it requires an access to the internet and with a poor access to the internet the work is really annoying. Otherwise I didn't find any disadvantages.

Hello Katerina,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's user-friendliness is working well for your business.

Mitali

Kintone: Perfect Solution For Project Planning

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Kintone is very powerful software that helps all the companies to handle multiple projects and improve their results. I'm using this tool for projects planning and task management with my team.

The Software offers great features to perfectly planning your project work with your team and generate effective result. It's very easy to use and eye-catchy UI.

Personally, I didn't face any issue with the tool right now.

Hello Mitali,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's project planning capabilities are working well for your business.

Please reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you.

Nacky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Versatile and Efficient business platform.

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

This platform works with a variety of business models. Given that it doesn't require coding, the majority of its functions are simply and easy to use. The flexibility allows it to satisfy our currently requirements at acceptable level.

As a techy person, this platform is too simple as it doesn't require coding. However, I would really like to see how it's been done on the background. Also, adding more features would be beneficial such as sorting of apps based on personal preference rather than when it was made.

Hello Nacky,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's versatility and flexibility is working well for your business.

Bruce
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great support

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

To whom it may concern.

Kintone’s technical support receives five stars from our organization--and...

To whom it may concern.

Kintone’s technical support receives five stars from our organization--and if there were more stars Kintone would receive them also.

What more can I say--near immediate understanding of our issues and effective timely resolution have been the norm. From responding to emails and phone calls to remotely viewing my IMAC to extending the trial period, multiple methods of outstanding support were utilized.

Our database is developed and ready to entertain beta testing. We are linking our residents by their attributes (education, history, geography, etc.) and interest (hobbies, physical activities, board and card games, etc). We look forward to a continuing successful relationship with Kintone—though we trust that our need for technical support is diminishing as we go live.

Bruce Johnson, PhD
Holy Creek Resident Link Database designer/administrator
Christian Living Communities: Holly Creek Retirement Community
(501c3 nonprofit entity)
Centennial, Colorado 80121

Met our needs for determingin matching interests.

Occasionally difficult to understand and sometimes it does not update data correct;;u

Hi Bruce

Thank you for the positive feedback! Our technical support team would be pleased to hear your remarks. We are glad Kintone's support was helpful to your business.

Yumiko
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Excellent software!

Bewertet am 28.9.2022

Kintone is extremely easy to learn and use. Each application is customizable so that is extremely useful too.

I think the overall look of the software may be a bit outdated but there is nothing about the performance that I would say is a "con".

Hi Yumiko

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business.

Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns

Scott
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Kintone is the BEST System We Have Ever Used

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Customization options are second to none. It fit exactly what we wanted to achieve.

Overall we are very happy, and at this time have not found anything to improve on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

monday CRM und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu kintone

It was superior in every measurable way.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the such positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business.

Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool, productive and power for business

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

Excellent aplication to teamwork more productive and gives us power to manage our business. 100% effective

I no have cons to this aplication because i increase productive in work, and is a grear software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

Caleb
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

We used this software for case management services. All managers love this program due to its easy management program.

Easy to learn and use this program -- Kintone is easy to use, modify and revise the functions to keep a project alive.

For the last two years, we did not find any issue of using this program. All functions and programs were great for managing a project.

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for your great review! We're happy to hear that you find our product easy to use, and excited to see you further develop your project management solution and more.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or assistance.