kintone

Betsey
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Great process management software

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

We picked this software in order to fix a paper based process that had gone wrong After we made the first application we've made 30 more for different processes in our company. I can't say enough good things about the software and how it has helped our company.

User friendly GUI
Easy learning curve for programming
Notifications
Process management
Great support
Adaptability

There is nothing that we dislike currently

Hi Betsey,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very happy to hear about all the apps you've developed and how Kintone has worked for you!

Barry
Barry
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Excellent drag and drop database builder

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

I liked the software. It has helped us find an easy way to track certifications for our organization...

What I like most about this software it is super easy to build a database with drag and drop. Also, if you need something more advance there is a custom development team that is affordable

I think the look of the user interface needs to be updated. The visual design needs work as it doesn't look visually impressive compared to some tools.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hi Barry, thanks for the review! So glad you're loving our drag and drop feature. It sure does help to build your custom apps with ease. I will pass on your notes about the user interface to the team.

Tina
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Kintone review

Hope for further future enhancements to make it more user friendly

Hope for further future enhancements to make it more user friendly

It is better than what we had but that is not saying much. I am hoping that future enhancements will make it better.

Every time I click on an app etc. it keeps opening a new tab.

Hi Tina,

We appreciate your feedback. Your comment regarding Kintone's user-friendliness will be duly noted and passed over to the product team.

Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns

Grace
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Kintone saved the day when I couldn't find any service that fit my business.

Bewertet am 18.12.2023

Overall, we love this program. It's currently used by 10 folks but will be used wider soon!

Customer service! They respond within hours and are always free to meet with me when I have a new request on ways to customize the platform to fit my specific business' needs.

When filtering by a piece of data that contains letters, you have to ensure all data that is entered is done exactly the same (even with capitalization) or you will miss data. It would be great for the program to pick up all data despite this. Ex. Addresses are entered by my team and might say "630 S San Pedro" while others say "630 san pedro".

• Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use platform with great potential

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

It is a good alternative that incorporates simple to use and very efficient tools. It has the drag and drop tool that speeds up the creative process without code. It allows the development of an ideal database to track our customers and web forms. Creating simple and personalized applications is very simple and necessary to process time in the office.

The only thing I have noticed is that its user interface can be more visually pleasing.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad Kintone's easy-to-use database functionality is helping your business. Please reach out to us if you have any questions and our support team would be glad to help.

Andrea Yarlyn
Andrea Yarlyn
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The revolutionary tool that changed the way I manage my data and collaborate as a team.

Bewertet am 23.9.2023

I really like the drag and drop capabilities that allowed me to create and customize my own database applications without the need for prior programming knowledge.

It's great, it allows me to centralize all my information in one place which made collaboration and project management much easier.

There are some specific features or settings that I would like to be able to modify or adapt to further suit my needs and work processes.

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's data management and customization capabilities are working well for your business.

That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates

Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you.

Troy
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Kintone Support / Ease of use

Bewertet am 3.6.2019

Very good experience. I recommend this software to everyone. If you are looking for paperless and an increase in productivity when it comes to entering data.

The support is very good. The software has made things a lot easier and faster for our production floor. The apps are easily built to our needs.

Ability to organize Apps in Categories.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu kintone

Ease of use and adaptability

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your great review! Very happy to hear about all the great work you've been able to accomplish with Kintone, and our team is always glad to help if you need any further support! Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Genesis
Genesis
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Kintone Review

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Project management features are perfect for managing workflow and task. And it allow to customize data.

Nothing to least like however mobile app is a little slow.

Hello Genesis,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's project management capabilities are working well for your business.

That being said, your feedback regarding our mobile app will be noted and relayed to the product team. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates

Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Easy Setup for a non-Techie

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

I chose Kintone because the sales rep was so much more involved and helpful than any of the other products I was considering. She was able to get me up and running with the free trial in less than an hour. Kintone really is easy to use. And even though I had a few roadblocks during the setup, I was able to find the answers online or through Customer Support.
And the fact that Kintone is a database as opposed to most CRMs that are built for the sales team, I was able to build the solution I need.

Kintone is easy to use. I was able to get it up and running in less than an hour (although it took several more tweaks to the setup before I had it working the way I wanted). Customer Support is excellent as well.

While many parts of the software are well-designed and look really good, there are parts of the software (like the Admin section) that look older and could use a re-design.

Hi Michael,

Really glad to hear you've been loving Kintone! As you mentioned, anyone can create a build on Kintone that works for them. Our team appreciates the feedback as well! Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need help with anything!

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Increase your productivity and transform your workflows

Bewertet am 12.7.2023

My experience is very positive. The platform has given me the flexibility and ability to build and customize apps without any programming knowledge. I can tailor my workflows to my specific needs and streamline my processes for greater efficiency.

What I like the most is its ease of use and its ability to customize and adapt applications without having any programming knowledge. I can create and modify workflows according to my specific needs.

One of the things that I did not like very much was the limitation in terms of the ability to customize the design of the applications. Although I can customize the fields and workflows, I would like more customization options in terms of appearance and aesthetic design.

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's application development and customization capabilities are working well for your business.

Letlet
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Is kintone the Answer to Your Business Needs? Our Comprehensive Review

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

The requirement for a bespoke application to manage leads and track our sales pipeline is one of the most significant business issues that we have been able to resolve with this software. We were able to create a solution that met our specific requirements without requiring extensive coding knowledge or IT support thanks to the dashboards, workflows, and forms that are highly customizable with kintone.We have reaped a tremendous amount of benefits. The collaboration and communication features of Kintone are one of my favorite features. Our team can collaborate effectively with real-time data and graphing features, automatic notifications, and a centralized workspace. We are able to keep up with our sales pipeline, share important information and updates, and utilize the most recent data to make educated decisions.Overall, I've had a very good experience with Kintone. Even though there are some drawbacks, like the high price and limited integration options, we've found that the benefits more than make up for the cost.

I've struggled to find a platform that, as the owner of a small business, can assist me in developing bespoke applications that meet my specific requirements without costing a fortune. This is why I was thrilled to learn about Kintone. I can create forms, workflows, and dashboards that meet my specific needs using the platform's extensive customization and adaptability, even without extensive coding experience.The features for collaboration and communication in Kintone are one of my favorite features. My team can collaborate effectively with real-time data and graphing features, automatic notifications, and a centralized workspace. We can also create guest workspaces for customers and partners outside the company, making project collaboration simple.In general, Kintone has been an excellent tool for streamlining our business procedures and enhancing internal communication and teamwork.

Kintone has a few great features, but there are also some drawbacks to think about. The limited options for integration are one of the drawbacks. As a user, I've discovered that, in comparison to some other low-code development platforms, kintone doesn't integrate with as many third-party tools and services. This can be constricting. For instance, I use a project management software that Kintone does not currently support, so I must manually transfer data between the two platforms.The price is another drawback. Despite the fact that kintone may provide more advanced features and functionality than some other platforms, its price can be quite high, particularly for startups or smaller businesses with limited budgets. Overall, even though kintone might not be right for everyone, it's important to weigh the benefits and drawbacks and decide if the platform's features and functionality are worth the cost and possible restrictions on integration options.

Hello Letlet,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's collaboration and customization capabilities are working well for your business.

Silvia Elena
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

LOve it

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Really good

Really good

Love to used and the ability to customize existing apps

relationship between apps when you change this over and app it doesn't change it automatically we have to upadate :S

Hello Silvia,

Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you love our easy to use, customizable product.

If you're currently using Lookup field, I might recommend using Related Records. Related Records will be updated automatically when the changes are made on the source app. Another way you can update your records in an app is to import from an Excel or CSV file. I've included a link below on how to update records in bulk.

Help Center: https://bit.ly/3d4yCLD

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help!

Kimberly
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Kintone Makes Reports Easy

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

The data allows me to understand our target audience and see when the dynamics of our audience change over time. For example, we always assumed that 90 percent or more of our audience was low income. Now that we have more data entered into Kintone, I see that our audience is 80 percent low income. This reflects the shift in our local population, but it wasn't until we had more data in Kintone that I could see our assumption was wrong.

It's a comprehensive database that helps me wrote reports to funders. It allows me to customize the data I collect and easily make changes as needed.

I wish there was an app that I could easily use on my phone in the field without having to use the desktop version.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your feedback!

We've been making some major updates to our Kintone mobile app since the beginning of the year. This will allow you to work on your phone from anywhere. It is available in both Google Play and the IOS store.

Larissa

Stephen
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kintone is like legos in the CRM world

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Superb, we have been very thankful and I am positive it has more than paid for itself in time savings and reminders of previous conversations that led to upsells.

You can build it just about any way you want to fit your needs.

There are some limitations on what you can do based on what plug ins are available.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Quickbase

Gründe für den Wechsel zu kintone

Price

Hi Stephen,

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business.

We love your comment about Kintone as legos in the CRM world, which is very apt!

Vaibhav
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Perfect Solution For Project Management

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Kintone is very Powerful Software to handle multiple projects at same time. It solves all my problems of task managing and time distribution with the team. It also help me to improve my productivity to deliver my projects in time.

kintone is very impressive tool for handling multiple projects with it's rich features like task management, progress tracking, reporting, etc. It's very easy to use and offers great UI for all users.

As I use Project Management Feature of the tool, It's difficult to finds issues with the other features. Personally, I haven't face any issue to manage multiple projects with my team.

Hello Vaibhav,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's project and task management capabilities are working well for your business.

Please reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you.

Heather
  • Branche: Musik

A Great Project Tracker That Can Be Built To Suit

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Overall I find Kintone to be worth the money and time. It has become an invaluable tool for us.

I like that you can build Kintone to work best for you. It is easier than other CRM/project tracking platforms that i have used in the past. The fact that we can add various fields to specifically suit our needs is fantastic and not something I have seen in other, similar products.

I do not like that certain status's have to be updated across all apps in order to match the main jobs page status. This can often lead to confusion and misinformation.

Hi Heather,

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business.

Your comment regarding statuses will be passed over to the team.

Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns

Yasushi
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

After we started using Kintone, our work flow process made very fluent, and as we can save documents in Kintone, we could reduce time spent serching for documents in e-mail or folders.

Easy app development for the administrators, easy use for the users

About Permissions for fields on the Settings page, I'd like you to include fields which are on the "Table" contents because this feature is not standard function.

Hi Yasushi,

Your comment regarding Permissions for fields will be duly noted and passed over to the team.

Darryl
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Kintone Ease of Use

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Management of rotations of equipment to be sent for kitting program

Management of rotations of equipment to be sent for kitting program

I'm a manager and I'm not in the system daily. The ease of use for me to access and have a dash board with all of my info. The dashboard lets me review the required data without having to reapply my search parameters. Also, finding new info or updating my dashboard is simple.

Nothing found as of yet. If something occurs I will reach out to Kintone

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for your feedback! The Announcement section of portal home makes it easy to keep up to date on all your information.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Larissa

Bridget
  • Branche: Automotive

Perfect Applications

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

This software is great for all uses at our manufacturing facility, from daily shipping audits to hourly quality checks. It is user friendly across all devices which is a big help.

There are no issues found at this time with the software.

Hello Bridget,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly.

Our team is always glad to help you if you ever have any questions.

Remus

Makes managing data "manageable" for the non-IT employees

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Most functions are easy to use .
Easy to create your own database from scratch or by migrating data from various files.
Love the fact that I was able to add 1 user at a time - allowing me time to learn and pass on some knowledge to the next user .
The ability to link multiple apps thru very useful functions ( lookup ) works perfect for me

Online support ( help ) - very limited - when trying to find some guidance on how to set up your "newly invented " app , if you search the HELP or "google it" you will not get many answers or very well explained answers.

Antwort von Cybozu

Hi Remus! We are currently updating all of our help materials and would love to hear any specific feedback you have. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to support@kintone.com if you ever need assistance. Our team would love to review your apps!

• Branche: Textilien

PHENOMENAL PRODUCT!

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

TONS. We originally started using Kintone to develop a Supplier Portal for our international suppliers. This is currently in use. We are now working to develop a portal for our design and sales department - housing the core processes of our custom manufacturing operation.

It's flexibility, ease-up use, and because I'm a database nerd - the database on the back-end is setup exceptionally well. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT structure and overall product.

There really isn't anything to NOT like about this software. I do see some areas of potential however - for instance - maybe adding a matrix feature in the app dev part. But nothing to complain of.

Antwort von Cybozu

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you are expanding your Kintone use throughout your company. Let us know if there is any way we can help as you onboard your new users.

• Branche: Tierarzt

Customizable and Powerful

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

My experience has been very positive. Customer service has been amazing and I've been able to reduce a lot of paperwork that's done manually.

Started off by drawing out what I needed for a pet management system. There are a lot out there that don't do everything we needed but did a lot of each specific category. We have now customized and created databases to track our cats (we're a cat rescue), their statuses, any medical visits and costs, and our donors, adopters and fosters. We're only a month in! Hopefully, we can continue to move our paper processes to Kintone. Also, customer service has been amazing. I spent some time on a conference call with the reps and we were able to get through all my questions.

I can't honestly think of anything I don't like. Maybe convincing everyone to start using it to track everything.

Hello David,

Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear Kintone is helping you improve your tracking process. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Excellent tools

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

Is a tool that allows me a much faster work than normal, I recommend 100%, does not need any type of update or changes, because it is an excellent application, recommended.

I do not have any type of complaint regarding this application because it has an excellent performance, I recommend it to all

Antwort von Cybozu

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Celynna
  • Branche: Bau

Awesome for all businesses

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

creating a platform thats is user friendly, and easy to create

Plug-ins it was hard to determine what was the appropriate plug-in that i would need.

Hi Celynna,

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's user-friendliness is helping your business.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions regarding plug-ins or other concerns

Arjun
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recommended tool for all.

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

Really loved the task management and activity tracking features of the tool. Helps in reviewing the progress of my task. Great collaboration tools.

Should improve the integrations provided by the software.

Hi Arjun,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad Kintone is able to help your business with task management and activity.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.