BILL

Bill.com macht Geschäftszahlungen einfach, schnell und sicher.

Sortieren nach

Ekalavya
Ekalavya
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best account platform for small and medium businesses

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Our experience has been great.

Our experience has been great.

Saves thousands of dollars in wire and credit card processing charges. Works better than any other payment processor for payments via ACH

Sometimes it takes longer than 3 working days to receive the payment in our accounts

Antwort von BILL

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us,
Ekalavya. Thank you for your review!

Adam
Adam
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bill , automate invoices

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Something that could stand out and that helps its use a lot is its interface is simple without complicated menus and easy to use, this makes it productive and easy to adapt to new users, since it doesn’t require as much training to become familiar with the platform, in addition to has predefined templates that are ready to use

What I like about Bill is that it helps to automate finances. In my company we use it to process invoices and it does so in a matter of minutes. I like that it can be done in many ways to upload an invoice from your computer, emails or from your mobile phone with just a photo, Bill is a great help for the digital transformation of finance. He is scalable and can quickly generate invoices. Bill has a track status system that notifies if an invoice has been sent and thus have better control.

Something I don't like is that customer service is very slow to answer, when you need immediate attention this can be critical, since it delays the process due to long waiting times. A problem I've had is that I can't send many emails since they take it as duplicates, but this is due to the slow response they give in this way.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for your excellent review, Adam! We're thrilled to hear that our service has been easy and helpful for you as a new user. We truly appreciate your kind words and we're going to share this with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback!

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

BILL for Web Developers

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

It creates very professional looking pdf invoices and you can adjust the templates to however you like. The best thing about it is that it supports multiple currencies.

If you are moving from another billing software, it can be difficult to transfer all data and very time consuming to transfer it smoothly.

Antwort von BILL

Thank your you review and we are glad to be able to provide you with professional looking invoices that you can edit to your business needs. BILL is glad to be able to offer the ability for multi-currency to our customers. We apologize for the frustrations you experienced when transferring from you old billing software to ours. Please continue to provide your feedback as we use it when planning for the future of BILL.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My 2 years experience with Bill.com

Bewertet am 30.9.2023

- We use BILL(Bill.com) for processing and payment of invoices and to manage vendors. - We are able to use Bill.com provide timely payments and managing vendors. - AI recognitions of invoices is useful- Easy to enter bills, track bills and apply payment to bills which are already paid.- Availability of reports.- Availability of payment methods like Check and E-payment for US vendors and Wire for international vendors.

- Sometimes facing issues with connecting vendors to E-payment or Wire payment.- Tech support is only available by chat.- Sync errors should give more detail on what's causing the issue- There are no issues apart from above, if i encounter any issues in future i can edit this review.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your experience with our BILL software! We are thrilled that you are finding our IVA useful and that it is easy to enter bills, track them and apply payments to partially paid bills. Also that the availability of payment methods and reports is handy. We are sorry for any frustrations caused by lack of details on some sync errors and connecting vendors with E-payments or wire payments. You are able to request a call/email/chat with our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us

• Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Mostly a good software.

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

Customer support is hard to reach via phone.

Customer support is hard to reach via phone.

Is constantly updating their software. It makes collecting payment from customers who already use bill.com easy and straightforward.

When I attempted to use the AR function and the sales tax solution it didn't meet my needs. I was unable to make it work, and it was extremely frustrating.

Antwort von BILL

We're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Alexa

Great Accounting Software

Bewertet am 19.6.2023

The ease of filing paid invoices for future references.

Sometimes we run into issues with slow speeds.

Antwort von BILL

Hi, Alexa. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team! If you have any further concerns, you can always reach out to our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and we're happy to help!

• Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bill makes it easy to receive ACH payments from clients

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Overall, Bill is a smooth, fast, and easy way to receive payments from clients paying via ACH.

Bill is a low-friction way of receiving payments for invoices. Even though I do not invoice through Bill, many of my clients use it to provide ACH payment, and this is quick and easy for all parties.

At first, I did not really understand what Bill was, as I was asked to join because a client wanted to use it to pay me. I have received multiple phone calls from Bill asking me for more information about my business, and I have declined, as I have no desire to add more features or upgrade my account because I am currently content with the way it works now.

Antwort von BILL

We appreciate you sharing your great experience with the app, especially receiving payments via ACH. We're going to share this with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback.

Cat
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Seems secure but user interface a bit clunky

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

The transactions seems secure which is really important whenever it comes to billing and invoicing, payments and transfer of funds.

The user interface for the dashboard and reporting of transactions somehow is kind of clunky and not the most intuitive.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you Cat for your five star review! We are glad to hear that you find the software secure when it comes to billing, invoicing, payments and transferring funds. We apologize for the difficulties caused by the reporting of transactions and that you find the user interface clunky. Please continue to provide your feedback as we value our users suggestions when planning for the future of the app.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

BILL makes it easy

Bewertet am 22.10.2023

Very straight forward to set up initially then to use. Easy to submit and go

Less functions and tools. Not as transparent as competitors but gets the job done

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for your positive feedback! We love hearing that our software was easy to setup and use. We apologize for any frustration caused by missing functions and tools. You can put in feature requests if there is something that believe is missing by going to leave feedback on your BILL account page or alternatively you can reach out to customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email

Patrice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

New system makes it unworkable

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

I used to love Bill.com, but now I am going to push my client to look for something else. It is awful and has not improved since they started this last year

The best part of the new system (vs the Classic Bill.com) is the bill payment grouping. You can filter for the name of the vendor, select the invoices to pay and mark the date on the next page. Very easy

The new system is so tech heavy that it takes twice as long to enter an invoice. The recognition software only works on half the invoices that are uploaded. At times it picks the wrong vendor completely. I have to choose the vendor, wait for it to "find" a match in my system, select it and then move to the invoice number, date and then look for the box that houses the amount. It is so spread out that it takes too long for the eye to move down the page. I have stopped putting my invoice number in the description because it means I have to scroll down the entry page. I loved the old version where everything existed in about 4 inches of space. If you have to skip an entry, and go to the next page in the document, it will associate that skipped page to your next entry, even after it is marked not to associate. I have found multiple invoices matched to the wrong vendors and how to find these is a nightmare. If I have a duplicate invoice in my uploaded documents, i have to close the window and go back to the Inbox screen. I then have to guess which document contains my duplicate because it is not clear which one I was working on. I cannot see the duplicate invoice, but only a thumbnail of the 1st document in my stacks. I have contacted customer service after they cut off the Classic version, I received an email asking me to explain what was happening. I did, and then nothing happened.

Mark
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Poor Business Practices.

Bewertet am 5.4.2020

I needed a company that could provide me with basic ACH recurring payments for my client's fees. My company, Revolution Debt Relief LLC, is a consultant based firm in the debt relief industry, providing education and assistance for consumer debt. We are not a debt settlement company, debt consolidation, or perform credit restoration, therefore, not in any way under the regulatory standards held within the debt industry. Bill.com seemed to meet my needs, and I was willing to pay a premium for their subscription ACH program to provide my clients with a more efficient service. However, after going through the sign-up process and giving personal information as well as my client's information for ACH processing, I spent a few hours getting familiar with the software. The next day, I received an email that my account was canceled, and that bill.com could no longer provide my company services. If I had known that Bill.com would arbitrarily pick and choose who they will do business with, I would never have given them my personal information or my clients. The fact that they conduct themselves in a way that solicits their services to the public takes your information and then cancels your account shows in my experience a very inept, fraudulent, and unethical way of conducting business. The operations manager noted it was due to the rules of their bank that perform the processing. If this is the case, I would look for a processor who knows how to do business.

Marketed as a product that could perform ACH functions with recurring payments for your business. Simple and straight forward functionality.

The software was a little cumbersome with a slight learning curb but overall will work for accounts payable and receivable basic functions.

Antwort von BILL

Mark, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Chad
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Terrible Customer Service Team

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

My experience has me looking at the competitors as they seem to be struggling to keep this company together.

We were up and running quickly! No more printing checks in house.

Customer service is terrible. If you have problems you will need to wait at least a day or two after making an online appointment. Then you only get 20 minutes with the representative whom will offer a quick solution and not follow through with the rest of the workflow. This will leave you setting another online appointment, wait a couple of days and the process keeps repeating. Very frustrating! No one is on the same page! Three different answers from 3 different reps and still having workflow issues!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AvidXchange

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL

Bill.com was quick with setup/onboarding.

Antwort von BILL

Hi Chad! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with our Customer Support. We'd love to hear your feedback if possible. The fastest way to get your questions answered is through our Help Center. After you log in to the Bill.com account, click Support in the left navigation pane. In the Help Center, you can search for answers and click Contact Us to chat with us securely. From there, please request to chat with a member of Customer Support Leadership. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kim
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super simple to use, reliable and secure

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Overall, we love this software. It has served our small organization well as we've grown. We don't have a full blown, multi person accounting and bookkeeping department but still have significant bookkeeping needs. This allows us to be more efficient and keeps us organized.

We really like the approval process and how simple it is to set up and use.
Allows the ability to split payments across multiple projects and account codes.
Allows vendors to input sensitive financial information needed to pay them via ACH without assuming liability that comes from handling sensitive information by our staff members. Great system!
The audit trail is helpful when trying to rectify a mistake. It allows you to look back at the process and see where something was entered or approved incorrectly and by whom. Great accountability.
The approval process workflow is exactly what our organization needed.

If a vendor enters something incorrectly when setting up their account or if they need an address changed, we aren't able to do it for them. That is terribly inconvenient at times.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for your review, Kim. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our app, and we'll be sure to get your feedback from our product team!

Kristina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Fast Convenient way to pay bills for any size business.

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

Mostly ver smooth and efficient way to process high volumes of payments and insure accuracy in the payment amounts, payee etc.

I love that you can issue payments using a bank account or a credit card with a fairly quick turnaround time. The pricing of Bill is also very competitive compared to our other options.

Virtual card payments are not something I love. Also, Bill has automatically connected me with vendors that are not the vendor I had entered, so there is an opportunity for improvement in the network connections.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for your positive review Kristina! We love to hear that making payments using BILL software is working for you. We apologize for any frustration that our virtual card program may have caused. We will pass along your feedback about network connections. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email

Carlos
  • Branche: Bau

REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD SUPPORT

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Went from great to really bad tech support. I want out but feel trapped because of the amount of data I have in their system. They have really sh*t the bed in terms of support.

meets basic needs, but does have limitations.

Support is a ZERO on a scale of 1-100. Really, really bad. There is no doubt that since what ever ownership change was made they saw cost savings in their customer/tech support by changing from top tier support to the worst I have ever experienced in my 30 years as an IT professional. Support tickets take A WEEK for a response. Then it takes over 24 hrs to get a reply. If you need to work with "a specialist" appointments take over 2 WEEKS. I wish I was exaggerating but I have had this experience repeatedly for a few years. What a change. I am a LONG term customer, over 6 years+ maybe more and their support is junk. So so so disappointed.

Antwort von BILL

Hello Carlos, thank you for your valuable feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience and would love the opportunity to help. Please feel free to provide us with your best email address and our team will reach out directly!

Dmitry
Dmitry
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Stay Away it's a total SCAM!

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

We used their service to pay our company office rent for a few months. Nothing really special... Simple ACH, I would have used just a bank ACH if it was my choise.

Support and the way they treat their customers.
First of all, it's super hard to contact their support I submitted 3 tickets and it took 3 days to finally get someone to respond to me....

We are leasing the office space from the company that was using Bill.com to accept payments for their bills, therefore we were forced to use bill.com to pay our monthly office rent. Everything was ok... Then the company we paid for the rent switched to using Xero since it doesn't really make sent to pay ridiculous amounts for bill.com.
Anyway.. for us, it was even better because now we didn't need to pay bill.com subscription fees to just pay for the rent (simple ACH). So we went ahead and canceled our subscription with bill.com in August.
A few months later (in October) I noticed that they were still charging our credit card and as I mentioned above it took 3 days to get someone to finally respond to our support tickets.
What I asked for was simply refund the last 3 charges (Oct, Sept, Aug) and close our account simply because their system failed to cancel it in the first attempt. Simple right? Nope, not with Bill.com

They had someone to call me and tried to explain that they didn't see my first request to cancel and if I didn't use their service since August it was my problem and that evidence that I didn't even log in to their service for 3 months is not enough for them to refund.

So my advice to you, if you ever thought to use bill.com for your business, please stay away!

Antwort von BILL

Dmitry, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Jacquie

Mixed Feelings

Bewertet am 13.11.2023

Overall, I have found that their customer service is good which is important when needed. Our other product, Xero, has ZERO customer service. If I had to decide between these two products mentioned here, I would definitely pick BILL.

This is easy on the eyes and very user friendly which important to me.

Our company has this integrated with Xero and I do not feel they work well together without duplication.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you Jacquie for reaching out and providing feedback. We are happy to hear that our software is easy on the eyes and user friendly. We are sorry about any frustration caused by integrating with Xero. Please feel to reach out to our customer support by going to our website: https://help.bill.com/hc/en-us and request a call/chat or email if you need any help with your sync concerns.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Antwort von BILL

We're glad that you have a great experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

• Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Exceeds expectations

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

EASY set up and integration with QuickBooks online. Very intuitive UI. HUGE time-saver. It used to take a full day to do a weekly check run. I can now accomplish it in an hour and a half, MAX. Probably faster if we used more of the features. Has the ability to pay vendors via ACH and is less than half the cost per transaction than a paper check.

The add on to automatically enter invoices, while a very big value and totally worth the extra expense, doesn't take into consideration the vendors terms set up in Bill.com. So if you have an invoice from a vendor that says due upon receipt, but the vendor profile in bill.com is Net 30, Bill.com defaults to due on receipt. An override setting would be helpful. Getting vendors set up on ACH/EFT is a little tough for tech challenged folks.

Stéphane
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy accounting tool

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

Bill.com tool is very powerful to manage bills. It is very easy to pay supplier bills

I did not find any inconvenience, bill.com

Antwort von BILL

We're glad that you had a great experience, Stéphane. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Oktay
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

View all your past payments and invoices in one platform

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

Bill.com provides the ability to configure multiple confirmations on invoices for checks and balances so that the same person who codes the invoices does not pay the invoice, allowing someone else in your organization to track the invoices. It has a very good interface.

No matter how secure the password verification process is, it is actually a security vulnerability that it leaves everything to us.

Antwort von BILL

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We're glad that you are having a great experience.

• Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Strange pricing but solid product

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

It is a weird walled garden of invoices. It not completely transparent as I can't really tell what has happened to my invoice on the other side. It may be listed as late over unpaid but there is no sense to "why" or any next steps I can take in Bill.com. You just have to write to the accounting department of the company who needs to pay you. Would be better if they facilitated this though so I can say "hey, look here where it says unpaid. why is that?" and they would know what I'm talking about.

Overall, I like Bill.com because it allows us as a vendor to receive money in a transparent manner without fees. They do transfers by ACH to US companies. I don't know if you can pay internationally though.

The pricing model is a little strange. To use their API they charge $300+ per month. I would use their API to find out which new clients have Bill.com already to encourage them to pay that way. But I'm not going to pay $300 for the privilege of getting their clients to use it.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for your feedback! We'd love the opportunity to help with any questions and/or outstanding issues that you're experiencing. Please feel free to provide us with your best email address and we will relay that to our team so that they can reach out.

Warren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bill --> A great nifty payments system that suits all needs

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

Really great product that was implemented for a client and used for almost 2 years by us (supporting the client with finance and operations as they grew) and we recommend/implement this with ALL of our clients that need FP+A and related services; we connect this and other key CRMs to Mosaic Tech and make magic happen!

International PaymentsLow feesMultiple users with various roles that can be configured any which way you likeApproval and payer process built-inEmail bills to [sensitive content hidden] making the process easierLinks easily to QBO Mobile version available

Some countries are not listed/approved for payments and we had to settle for wire transfers from our banking account to achieve this so there was a little lack of centralization

Antwort von BILL

We highly appreciate your excellent review, Warren! We're glad to hear that you find our service easy and helpful to use for your businesses. We'll be sure to get your feedback to our product team. Thank you!

Hailley

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

Easier day at the office.

Easier day at the office.

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

Antwort von BILL

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Heiley. Thank you for your exceptional review!