BlueJeans Meetings Erfahrungen

Parsival
Parsival
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bluejeans is an excellent application for videoconferencing

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

I wear bluejeans every day and at big events, giving support to users where I work, the application is excellent, we have the option to record videoconferences and that makes it a lot easier.
The application has integration with Outlook, making invitations to meetings even easier.

Ease of use, both in user support and in use, excellent quality in video calls.

I highly recommend BlueJeans, I have been using it for over 3 years and I like it a lot.

it is possible to use on computers, videoconferencing devices, cell phones and telephones, it has many benefits in its use.

The App will disconnect after 30 minutes if the moderator does not enter and that makes it a bit difficult, as I need to connect the meetings 1 hour before the moderator enters,

I believe it is a good point to work with this limitation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

• Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Video Conference Software

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoom und Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueJeans Meetings

Zoom has public relations issues regarding privacy and we do not feel safe using their software. Microsoft did not seem to be able to handle our number of users on a call, which included a lot of lag. Also, Microsoft did not seem as user friendly as BlueJeans.
Danielle
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worsening performance over time

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

The recent software updates leave a lot to be desired. Many people at my company, myself included, have been frustrated at the freezing, crashing, and non-working camera functions of BlueJeans. I do like its capacity to hold larger video conferences, and it is a fairly convenient method of communication that unites remote workers nicely, but the issues experienced of late make me hesitant to recommend it wholeheartedly.

The ability to "see" remote coworkers and teams. I work 100% virtually, so it's nice to be able to put names to faces. Makes calls with subject matter experts easier since we can talk through courses in real time, together.

Buggy and non-funtional at times; I really dislike the screenshare feature in which you have to select different applications to share one at a time. I would like to be able to share my screen once, and seamlessly click between Excel, Word, and Chrome rather than having to switch the sharing app each time I wanted to bring up a different document or screen.

Scott
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE this product.

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

As a Chamber of Commerce, we've moved all our meetings to virtual meetings. We sometimes have 9 people, we sometimes have 50. This software scales incredibly well. And it is SO EASY to set up a meeting. I use it more than my cell phone for staff meetings. It's easier than sending a text. I just send the room invitation via Slack and we're doing a teleconference rather than a phone call in 10 seconds.

More consistantly reliable than other teleconference software. I had a setup issue and their Customer Support was AWESOME!!!

In meetings, as a moderator of the meeting, I'd like to be able to have full control of someone's mic and presentation. At this time, I can turn both off, but the attendee can turn them both back on.

Mike
  • Branche: Kunststoffe

High quality, high reliability

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

I use BlueJeans multiple times daily now that I work from home. Sound and audio quality are great. Reliability great. Easy to use - both with internal to my company and external partners

Wish it had more polling and virtual facilitation features. Wish the macOS version had more keyboard shortcuts.

Haylie
  • Branche: Restaurants

Preferred Video Conferencing

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I really liked it. I have used other video conferencing and enjoyed BlueJeans the most

BlueJeans was easy to connect to and I never had issues connecting to my google calendar. Did not have to resend calendar invites and it was easy to send out meetings

I think I found it hard to figure out how to record the meeting at first but it was easy to use after

Sean
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good product but not ubiquitous

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Use was seamless after it was installed. I enjoyed using BlueJeans and felt their platform was better designed than Zoom.

When I began using BlueJeans, at first I was annoyed that I had to download another video platform. However, the startup was quite easy and the platform was intuitive. The quality during use was quite good and the design of the platform exceptional.

This might seem silly, but because BlueJeans is not ubiquitous, it seems a hassle to download one more platform. If this is used exclusively within a business, then this will be no problem, of course. However, as I work with many older people, asking them to add this is a bit of a problem. Nothing BlueJeans can do about this.

Natalie
Natalie
  • Branche: E-Learning

Work In Progress Video Conferencing Platform

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

While I'm new to using this platform, it has a difficult learning curve and the frustrations of utilizing it make me wistful for other platforms that are much more user friendly.

BlueJeans allows me to schedule video sessions with my students and I can control the parameters of joining: muted audio/turned off video, etc.

The software is glitchy, there is a significant lag for participants, and it is not easy to download recorded videos.

Aaron
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bluejeans makes meetings a breeze!

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

We use this to have meetings when everyone is unable to be in the same place, works wonders!

The software is so effortless and runs so smoothly. It is so easy to learn for new users and even people who don't use computers often.

Some glitches here and there but nothing too detrimental and they were always resolved quickly and didn't impact the meeting.

Ray
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Meeting Virtually with BlueJeans

Bewertet am 17.10.2021

The 2nd time I used BlueJeans to meet with the same entity, I started over, reinstalled it and had a much better experience. It was pretty smooth and I enjoyed using it.

It was pretty user-friendly once I got it loaded in. and set-up

The first time I used BlueJeans, I did so because a meeting I was attending required it but I had difficulty in setting it up on my desktop and had to use the mobile version audio-only so it wasn't the best experience

Malek
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic platform for hosting online meetings

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

The collaborative features offered by BlueJeans have increased our capabilities as a team to stay connected in all circumstances, which has had a significant positive impact on our performance. BlueJeans has become an important component of our system, where we can schedule meetings and hold them on time. In addition, we can send invitations to colleagues to share updates and prepare reports.

BlueJeans is one of the best platforms for hosting virtual meetings because it offers sufficient flexibility to organize all stages of virtual meetings and provides a large number of tools to assist with the organization process. Even if they do not already have a BlueJeans account, I am able to easily coordinate contacts and send them the invitation link, which enables them to take part in the meeting and access all of the features offered by BlueJeans. The picture and sound quality are both of a very high caliber, and there is very little ambient noise and effective noise isolation. Members of a community are able to discuss topics using text chat while also easily sharing files and screens. I also like how simple it is to record and share meetings, which makes it possible for us to maintain a centralized archive of all the meetings we've ever had.

I haven't run into any complicated issues while using BlueJeans; the user interface seems to be very straightforward, and I believe that anyone should have no trouble using it.

Surya
Surya
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bluejeans Review

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

We have been using Bluejeans since the lockdown started and companies gave us WFH. It is simply a brilliant tool for daily meetings, and connecting with your teams and we have seen this product improvement in the last 2 and half years. They just have to check with their recent updates which cause a few problems which I have mentioned in Cons.

Easy and user-friendly video conferencing and online meeting software. We can share our screen where it has multiple options like sharing a particular app(for privacy) or sharing a full screen. Doesn't require software or application on the other side, they can easily join with web browsers as well. We can record the meeting as well if it is required.

After the recent updates in Bluejeans, there are some seriously lagging and syncing issues. Even if a person already left the meeting, he/she will still showing in the meeting for the next couple of minutes. If they joined user name will not be shown up to you for a few minutes so you will have no clue who is speaking from the next side.

Ava
Ava
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top-choice video conferencing platform for me.

Bewertet am 15.4.2023

Bluejeans is a highly effective and dependable video conferencing platform that my team relies on to communicate and collaborate seamlessly. With Bluejeans, we can easily connect with team members regardless of their physical location, enabling us to work together seamlessly.

BlueJeans stands out to me for its versatility and high-quality video and audio capabilities, even in low-bandwidth environments. I appreciate how easy it is to personalize meeting invitations and access the platform from various devices. Additionally, the automatic captioning feature is a game-changer for members of my organization with hearing impairments, adding an extra layer of accessibility and convenience.

While Bluejeans offers powerful features, it can be challenging to navigate, especially for less tech-savvy employees in my organization. Additionally, I've noticed that many professionals outside of my company are not familiar with Bluejeans, which can create barriers to effective communication and collaboration with external collaborators.

Shreedhar
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best audio/video conferencing solution for your business

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

We are using BlueJeans since last 4 years and we are happy with it.
It helped us lot in COVID when...

We are using BlueJeans since last 4 years and we are happy with it.
It helped us lot in COVID when all users were working from home. Conversations over phone calls were not sufficient at that time. So we were using BlueJeans for meetings and conferencing.
It is saving not only our valuable time but also lot of money on traveling as users don't have to travel to HO for meetings. They directly get connected through BlueJeans.

1) HD quality audio or/and video conferencing.
2) Meeting can be access through browser or mobile also. No need to install application.
3) Cost effective solution compared to others
4) Dolby atmos technology helps to clear external noise and best audio quality while meeting.
5) You can share screens, raise hands, chat in private.
6) Support all platforms i.e. windows, iOS, Android
7) Meeting can be recorded for future reference
8) It encrypts data using standard protocols like TLS, SRTP etc

Sometimes it does not work if there is no sufficient bandwidth. It keeps hanging untill we get proper bandwidth. Instead of taking 10-15 minutes it should check minimum bandwidth first and give alert or error message so user can know exact issue.

Antonio José
Antonio José
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tool that transforms your video conferencing experience with excellent audio and video

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

This tool wonderfully transforms your video conferencing experience by superbly including the highest fidelity audio and video performance offering a complete set of security tools, which provides a clear competitive advantage every time you join a virtual meeting.

I like this excellent communication tool because it simplifies the virtual connection of people, since participants can join and also hosts can manage any meeting simply using any compatible browser wherever you have a connection, it transforms your video conferencing experience because it integrates performance Higher fidelity and secure audio and video

Everything that this communication tool offers us is excellent since it simplifies the virtual connection of people in this way, every organization needs a videoconference experience in order to help its distributed workforce to collaborate better, there is nothing that I dislike

• Branche: Medienproduktion

Optimal Tool for Audio, Video and Web Conferencing

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

I use BlueJeans Meetings as GTM alternative. I like how it makes it easy to initiate and invite attendees to online meetings with just few clicks.

I slightly dislike that it host few attendees in a single conference compared to GTM.

Rohan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Decent Video Software but not the most user friendly

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

While we have used BlueJeans for a very long period of time and continue to do so, it is not really our go to platform for these meetings anymore. If you are looking for a mid tier option without breaking the bank and not looking for a versatility in features, this is a decent option.

We have used Blue Jeans for several years now to interview candidates for our University who are based outside the country.

The biggest pro about this software is that if you have a link - you can join the meeting online via BlueJeans.com without having to download an app or make an account on the software.
- the second thing that I like about this software is that it is not too expensive to license it.

- the software is overall less reliable in relation to other platforms like zoom and google meets as it does experience a lot of connectivity issues and dropped calls. More so than other platform.
- the whole platform usage is not as intuitive as one would expect from such a platform and often times it is very fiddly, taking couple attempts to turn on you camera, or mute your mic, something that is quite intuitive and easy on comparable platforms. I suppose it has been around longer than some other platforms, but I feel it does need to play catch up.

• Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Versatile platform for interacting in online meetings

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

This platform has very powerful communicative and collaborative tools that significantly improve business productivity. It is easy to use and very modern.

Facilitates the creation of online working groups to discuss topics of interest in small groups. Simple and useful screen sharing with meeting participants. For remote workers it is simple, stable and secure to join conferences with a mobile device. The video and audio quality of this platform is excellent.

The only thing I would like to see added so far is more customization options.

Vekaas
Vekaas
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Have unlimited meeting storage space with BlueJeans

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

It is always nice to have meetings on BlueJeans. It provides 24/7 phone and chat support. So, you will never get stuck. It is round the clock and support staff is really quick at resolving issues. Host can lock the meeting so that no unwanted joinees can join once all participants have joined. BlueJeans is compatible with all of the operating systems and browsers. It comes with a whiteboard and access desktops remotely.

The best thing is that you can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. It offers unlimited cloud recording, something that you would want to go for when you have got sessions which needs to be monitored depending on your business requirement. Especially, it is really helpful when you are in training industry. You can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.
It allows you to customize your interface to leave a lasting impression and lets you position your brand. It also provides meeting analytics which can be utilized to segregate your audience for future business requirements. The audio is so clear in comparison to other alternatives. Joining a meeting on BlueJeans is really quick and easy. You can join with just a click of a button. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.

You can have up to 100 participants only. You can’t blur-out background. Sometimes, image lags behind the sound.

Eman
Eman
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Bewertet am 28.12.2018

Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Video Conferencing Software

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

Overall experience is great. Comparing to the previous system that Christian Horizons used this system is a breeze to work with.

BlueJeans is a great price and has a good customer service team in place. I have only used it through my work, so I am not sure about the use of it for personal use. For my work, it works well. When issues arise, it is most always due to internet issues which means its not a software problem. Its straight forward and easy to use.

Im not sure. At this time there is nothing.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BlueJeans is and continues to be a critical component to our business.

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

My overall experience of BlueJeans has been awesome. We have had over 150 people in meetings without a hitch. I have used more than a handful of video conferencing software products and BlueJeans is by far the best. I for see us using BlueJeans for years to come.

The thing I like best about BlueJeans is its stability. Through all of this uptake with all of our teams working from home BlueJeans has worked pretty much flawlessly. I can't say enough good things about BlueJeans. Especially in the last month.

The thing I like least about BlueJeans would have to be the lack of customization of the application settings. I wish I could set my resolution settings and image settings inside the app.

Christopher
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

Bewertet am 15.6.2017

BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

BlueJeans is fairly easy to get up and running. My favorite feature is that you do not need a moderate to join before the meeting starts as long as two or more participants join. You can join either by browser or app, on your laptop, a room system such as Polycom, or by smartphone.

Like all video conferencing, the technology is getting better, but there can be lots of awkward bumps in the conversation due to people talking over one another, echoes, choppy audio and frozen video. This may not be the fault of BlueJeans per se, but it important to use the tool with best practices in mind.

Tejus
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works most the time - no issues

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

BlueJeans has worked great for my internal company/team meetings as well as meetings with clients and vendors. Rarely had any issues.

Good voice and video, and screen share is quite good. Works on all platforms - laptop and phone

Nothing I can think of. The video, voice and screen share work just fine.

Erick
Erick
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

BJ for demanding videoconferences.

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

In conclusion, BJ has remarkable virtues, but the price is a bit high, I do not consider this the best option for small groups. And in my personal experience, I prefer Bluejeans for long sessions with a large number of participants; it definitely measures up.

The aspects I like the most about BlueJeans are the audio quality and the collaboration tools; the audio is one of the best experiences in video conferencing, plus it has extra features such as background noise suppression, automatic voice leveling of participants and spatial audio adjustments. In terms of group collaboration tools; it has great annotation tools... Like the presentation mode, dynamism of the shared content to be able to expand it, access to applications, live broadcasts, work sessions, whiteboard, among others. It stands out by far compared to other software.

The intuitiveness of the interface is not the best, I think it needs an update.
The connectivity problems have improved considerably, but still occur from time to time. The prices that Bluejeans handles for business demand, are not the most affordable in the market.