Stova

Jamie
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

I am not the one on my team that builds the websites, but i do utilize it daily for reporting and assist with editing prior to going live. Happy with the experience.

It is a simple software that is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. It has all the features for what a meeting planner needs for their programs.

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

Meghan

MCT Review

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

easy

easy

I find the support staff very quick and efficient when you need help. They always seem to have a solution to my problem.

I've been working in etouches since 2012, so I have become very accustomed to its functions and terminology. However it can be quite confusing in the beginning. When we dealt with the account level and different uploads that had to happen to attached speakers to sessions, it was a very cumbersome process. I feel like etouches is always changing though and improving these processes, so that is very encouraging.

Elvire
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a good experience at all : we do not recommend it and are now changing our software

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

I don't find now any benefits from this software actually, I am probably kid myself because we had a very bad experience. But we choose Etouches at the very beginning because we had the feeling that they do understand our job and our problems. the Registration module is very complete but we have the feeling that now they just want to sell their products without any willing to improve their products. Etouches is stocked in early 2010 years !
The biggest aspect of our dissatisfaction is that they don't care at all about problems in our organisation due to bugs from their software. They don't care if can't open your event and if you have plenty of participants waiting for their badge !
If you have a big events with a lot of data for each participant, the software is very slow : and as you as you report that to the team, after showing videos to proove it because that's the way they work (they always say that is due to other factor ...), the answer is this event is very big and you have a lot of data per participant .......
We are now fed up with their fake explanation on each important bugs reported and have the felling that they don't care at all.

Registration module : eReg, it is very complete and flexible.
You can manage any type of event using it, but event in this module you can find discripencies and inconsistency as everywhere in the woftware

support team : useful when you have a simple question (such as how to push a button !) but completely unuseful when you have real problem ! not a good customer services at all !

Tennile
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Say yes to Aventri!

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

Initially seeking a platform such as this our company found that other developers were not as user-friendly as Aventri. When we were introduced and walked through the demo, we were pleased to take ownership of our events, develop microsites and etc. instead of outsourcing and paying those extreme fees. It is a very powerful, user-friendly platform. The support team is always there and willing to help whether by phone or email within a reasonable timeframe.

The lack of functionality with the eSurvey module. I think it should be comparable to other platforms like SurveyMonkey.

Maarten
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

It's Event Excellence

Bewertet am 26.7.2016

We use eTouches to give us all the functionality that we need to organize and execute our events. eTouches integrates perfectly into our Marketing Automation platform which allows us to completely streamline all our business process.

It's a great solution because they focus on the aspects specific to events. They also offer a lot of connectivity into other systems, something a good marketing solution cannot do without.

There should be more people using this software. This would allow them to grow and develop even more functionality.

Kaitlyn
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good and bad points..

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Overall: This has a lot of nice features and is fast when working correctly, but you may have trouble getting started and using it, especially if you're a small business and don't have dedicated employees for event management.
It is expensive.
We did benefit from using this after hiring a more tech savvy employee who could use it somewhat well. The reports helped us gain insights and improve our following events.

Pros: Technical support that is easily accessible anytime via phone or email, nice reporting and analysis, numerous features, dashboard showing revenue among other stats, RSVP feature, multiple types of attendees, API, activity tracking, and ticket scanning.
It has a lot of extras and nice features, fast and powerful when working correctly. It functioned for us as a small business.

Cons: Difficult to use even with the tech support.. it was incredibly daunting getting this set up. I did not at all look forward to using it.
The price is rather high and there were some extra fees. We had difficulties with payment processing.
It was not easy to use with the other systems we already have well established for our business.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Eventzilla, Onlive und Eventbrite

Warum Stova gewählt wurde

We were aiming to avoid similar issues like lack of integration and high prices.

Zuvor genutzte Software

EventsWallet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stova

Recommendations online
Susanne
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An Accountant's Review

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

We can project accurate numbers and set realistic goals for successful events.

We can project accurate numbers and set realistic goals for successful events.

I am writing this review from an accounting standpoint. I enjoy the reporting function in Aventri. Seeing past event registration trends and comparing them to current year numbers helps our team stay on goal with our revenue related to registrations.

Some of the reports can be a little tricky to unpack, this could be because our team didn't set them up in the most ideal way though.

Jennebeth

Excellent Platform and User-Friendly: The best way to manage events

Bewertet am 24.1.2016

It's an all-in-one event management module. We've been using etouches for a year now and it's worth to keep it as registration is process is made-easy. No difficulties on any integration and creating your entire registration process. They have a ready-to-use templates that you may use if you are not a "super-techy" person like me. Uncomplicated in terms of monitoring your registration process like generating attendee list, incomplete registration list and several other reports. They have also an option to pre-populate your registration system which is very useful to an organization like us, CEO Clubs Network so when our members/clients started the registration, after they enter their email addresses, the software will immediately fill in the other information in the system so our members will just click their chosen category and then they are done! You may also take advantage on the other services of the software like the emarketing and emobile and many more. They have excellent support team and expect a quick response when you submit a ticket. They have extensive knowledge base videos that are very helpful. All-in-all, we are very thankful to bump into this software it is really helping us manage our events well.

Genevieve
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Etouches made registration management easier.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

User-friendly and good training materials. We also appreciated the customization capabilities.

We loved that etouches software allowed more freedom for us when working with registrations, and was really user friendly. We appreciated that it was easy to train all of our registration staff to use this platform on-site prior to a meeting. Additionally, the customer support and training materials were good for our needs.

Even more customer service would have been great. And adding more keyword searches when looking through the support materials.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good event software

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Overall good registration tool with a great staff to help with any issues.

Overall good registration tool with a great staff to help with any issues.

Fairly easy to navigate and use, customer service was quick and professional, lower overall cost than many other event software platforms.

Has some limitations as a system - does not do And/or conditional formatting, and the survey reporting isn't great

Elizabeth

eReg is life changing!

Bewertet am 11.3.2016

eReg has changed our lives! With our previous event registration system, there were constant complaints from attendees about the registration process. To the extent that nearly all of our registrants would actually register by phone or through staff in the office. What's the point of having and online registration platform. Now 95% is done through eReg, enabling our staff to use their energy and talents on the actual event production and execution.
Through the efficient use of the onsite registration and mobile check-in features, post-event wrap-up is easy and no hassle. With a few clicks and pre-drafted email templates, we can send 'thank you' emails to those that attended, 'sorry we missed yous' to those who never made it, and tax deductible notes to those who supported the event first thing the day after the event.
The integration between eTouches and Salesforce has been lifesaving for us. With our previous system, unique guest lists and email lists were created for each campaign/event. After the event or campaign was complete the information would be updated back into Salesforce if time allowed, which was rare. Now we know instantly who received which emails and what program they registered for, which makes our Membership Group and Business Development teams VERY happy.
There are a few things I wish could be more integrated in eTouches, but as those things come up I've been able to submit our needs through the customer support portal and eTouches continually adds them to the development queue. They constantly make updates to the different modules to increase functionality and better the user experience.

Kati

End User Friendly and Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

I enjoy all the features and modules that Aventri has to offer. They also provide great customer support. It is end user friendly which made it easy to integrate into our non-profit associations.

The website editing and formatting can be frustrating at times.

Kristin
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Product for Smaller Company

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

It has been good. I've always gotten answers and I like the online chat feature for help.

The price was right on target for our needs. As we don't have a huge number of users /attendees so this fit our needs. It gives us more than we needed which allows us to build and grow with it down the road.

There are a few features I learned we can't do but I know you can't please everybody. It's also pretty minor. There are lots of pages/ place to go so sometimes it's hard to remember where to go for more in depth changes.

• Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great event registration software!

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Easy to use, user-friendly event registration software with a great support team and great customer service. I love the reporting features and how I can quickly send a snapshot of the meeting details to show where we are.

It has been a pleasure to use so far. I haven't had any bad experiences with customer support like some others have mentioned.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Use

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

The program is very user friendly. Training was very thorough. Integration into our CRM system went well.

We set up our registration in the test atmosphere - it would be nice to transfer over them to the live system ourselves instead of relying on customer service.

Maria
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Nickel & dimed for a pieced together solution

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

The *promises* pre-purchase of ease of use, integration and transparency in pricing

Everything that was promised seemed to dissolve after the contract was signed. They've since changed their pricing model to line-item charge for modules promised as a holistic solution. I need dev help for every change I make and the redirects throughout the registration flow significantly hurt my attendee conversion.

Lizette

e-touches = events made easy!

Bewertet am 14.3.2016

I only came on board to manage our event after invitations was sent out - I missed out on training and the initial process.
After an hour of training I took over - it was painless. Once I was familiar with the basics of the system it was a pleasure to run the event!
Information/lists are available and correct
Online registrations a bit of a challenge - not e-touches though, registrants' mistakes (but very easy to sort out on e-touches)
Payments/refunds 100% manageable and accurate
Onsite registration - again, should be easy and accurate, except for registrants who changed places with others without prior heads up
Badge management was never as easy as with e-touches!
Lastly - there is always someone available to assist - whether a telephone call or an e-mail.
Thank you e-touches!

James

Amazing software!

Bewertet am 16.3.2016

We have been using etouches for all our events for online registration as well as email marketing and the performance is terrific! etouches is easy to use and very user-friendly. We just need to set up several templates and with a few clicks then our email campaigns are ready to go. It also allows us to analyze the data and generate specific email lists from time to time,which is very important as we would be able to adjust our marketing plans for the events depending on the data.

It saves us much time in doing tedious jobs and allows us to put more effort in event production and execution. We are now more efficient at work because of this amazing software!

We would definitely recommend etouches for event planning and management.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Aventri - Event Review

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Overall though Aventri does provide a product that does the basics of putting on an event. But just be prepared to do things manually.

For the price it did what it said it was going to do. We were able to have an event platform, mobile app and badge printing on site.

Again the price though was a downside because we found out a lot of the tools we needed were an extra cost and we didn't find this out until we were onsite at the event.

A lot of pieces we had to do were manual, which took us as a time a lot of time to complete.

We had a issues with printing on site and the team we had onsite at 2 of our events were not easy or great to work with.

Julien

All-in-one event management platforrm and also for associations

Bewertet am 6.5.2014

I have been using event software for now more than 15 years and I use Etouches every day for :
-...

- managing members communication with easy emails / template / dynamic content
- managing new event (with templates) and with regards to members' quality
- creating cross event reports about demographic, evolution and financial perspective

A nice use is also to let your attendees to event update themselves your global CRM database.

The only con I see would be sometimes the complexity for some very advanced functions but then the support is there and having live support by chat is really convenient

Todd
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Registration Solution for Today's Event Professional's Needs

Bewertet am 29.11.2016

TeccSociety's commitment to delivering cutting-edge and innovative event technology education and solutions to event professionals continued this year. The TeccSociety management team conducted a thorough request for proposal (RFP) and determined that etouches would deliver the registration solution experience required based on our extensive scoping requirements. We were thrilled with the event set up support team servicing our account, and their ability to provide additional suggestions to enhance the data collection and user experience. Etouches is a Certified TeccPartner for good reason and we look forward to continuing to partner with them in the future.

Damian

One of the best registration systems for conferences

Bewertet am 29.3.2016

The system is very easy to use, and there is lots of functionality for complex requirements. It is one of the easiest to add fields and options. The emailing functionality is excellent with lots of flexibility built in for templates. The reporting is one of its best features of this system with a superb dashboard to analyse where you are with bookings, options, revenue, and more, at any time you need.

Angela
  • Branche: Viehwirtschaft
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Used for a three day multiple registrations

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

I like how easy the program was to use. I got on the registration builder, followed the directions and created my pages. The customer service was very helpful. Whenever I had a question I was able to chat with someone online instantly.

The one thing I didn't like was I needed a specific price reduction and this site wasn't able to it. Since it was a specific price reduction that I needed, it wasn't the programs fault that I needed. it.

Liz

Conference Management Made Easy

Bewertet am 10.5.2014

etouches is an incredible powerful tool - perfect for collecting registrations, setting appointments, collecting excerpts for presentations and much, much more. We love the ability to integrate many parts of the planning process into one platform so we aren't learning and customizing several different platforms for our needs.

Mireia

Etouches Platform

Bewertet am 25.4.2014

We have been using etouches platform for the last 3 years for our FRESH Conference. The user friendly platform allows you to "taste and play" in many different ways, without having a big software/technology knowledge.