CSG Forte

James
  • Branche: Immobilien

Our success was thanks to our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

It has been a good experience so far and we are looking forward to growing with them.

It was easy to integrate with. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was supportive, worked with us to understand our unique needs, and went to bat for us to get us what we needed.

Reporting is not as open as we would like. Limited options for structuring the size and shape of deposits once they hit the destination account.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, James. Forte thrive on providing outstanding sales experience and customer support. Thanks for your feedback on potential enhancements to our reporting, we'll definitely relay that to our product team.

HORACIO

Great developer-oriented company

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

API is very easy to understand and there is always. I mean always a customer service representative that knows VERY well the API and the business who can REALLY talk to a developer , not making me waste time and going always to the point. Much better that other competitors who usually to accomplish the same takes way longer. As a developer is is great to talk to someone who understands what is needed and always gives the right answer.

I have not found any issues with this implementation.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, Horacio. At Forte, we're proud of our developer friendly web services, including easy to read documentation, sample code, and workbench. On top of that, as you've mentioned, Forte has a dedicated team to work with you through the details and answer questions you may have as you are integrating with our products.

Robert
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Disgusted with this company they are the WORST - STAY AWAY

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Have a business that only collects high priced services after discussing what my company does they decided to end my agreement I am a legit company not running a scam. I give people who fought for our company services.

NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONENONE NONE NONE NONENONE NONE NONE NONENONE NONE NONE NONENONE NONE NONE NONE

CUSTOMER SERVICE, INCONSISTENCY, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL

Antwort von CSG

Hi Robert, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Like many in our industry, CSG Forte has made business decision to not support certain types of merchant processing due to the financial or business risks involved, or may require reserves due to the increased risks in a given type, or based on information found during a required "Know Your Customer" review. It's not our intention to create friction but to manage risk and comply with regulations; however we understand your frustration given the time and energy you invested into evaluating and initially choosing CSG Forte.

Lynn
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great third party processing payment software

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Easy to use product for our customers, with a low processing fee charged to them. Reliability of payments. Reliability of software. Have not experienced any online hacking issues with your software.

Ease of use, low fees, great customer service, ease of use for our customers.

Length of time it takes to be notified regarding a declined transaction. I am aware that there are multiple channels that the payment needs to be processed through.

Hi Lynn.

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us as your payment processor. We're glad that you've enjoyed using us and look forward to continuing to serve your needs.

Danielle

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Overall, we have been very happy with Forte. The customer service is great, the fees are pretty reasonable for our taxpayers

Easy to access any reports we may need, use of terminal for points of sale

Sometimes the fees aren't charged correctly

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, Danielle. At CSG Forte, we're proud of our customer service team and the value we provide to you and your constituents. We appreciate the feedback on the fees charged and regret an errors that may have occurred. We are committed to resolving this and taking steps to prevent in future.

Stephen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Money saver

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Overall I am very happy mostly because I’m saving money in processing fees being a small business bills can add up quickly so it is nice to save where you can.

I like that for the most part it is easy to figure out and navigate though the sections. I had to call to figure out how to set up automatic payments but if I was more of a tech person I could have figured it out quicker.

I feel like there are to many steps to run a person. Searching for someone is better know that I figured out a faster way to find them but it would be nice to have the setting default to how I run them on the web option so it was 1 less step to go through. It can take up a lot of time when your running multiple people to have to go through the options on every person.

Hi Stephen.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it!

Our support team is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Ali
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Elite Tutoring Place

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

I have been using the Forte for 10 years. I have used and try other banks. I found Forte gives me more options. The options will make the charges to be mistake free. Mistake free business will have happy customers. Happy customers will help my business to grow...

Giving the user so many options. The options reduces mistake. That's why I recomend Forte to all my franchisee.

Probably could be faster. They could have more people to work at customer service.

Pirooz

Reseller's Prespective

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

The APIs are easy to use and work well. Very well defined functions allow us to perform .

The first iteration was new, and functions were missing. All functions are working well now.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, Abir. At Forte, we build web services for developers, by developers. We thrive to eliminate complexity with integration by providing good dev documentation, sample code, work bench, and sandbox environment. And we're always one call away should you need any help.

Becky

Tax collection

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Very Satisfied

Very Satisfied

Easy to balance reports and user friendly.

Since the pandemic we are using contactless pay we lost google pay, apple pay, Contactless cards but it is so nice not to have to touch, swipe or dip card.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, Becky. At CSG Forte, we're proud of the ease of use of our products. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to add to our growing number of contactless payment options.

Dean
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy with forte as a payment processor

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

The forte support team is outstanding. Never have trouble contacting them, and they've always been a pleasure to work with

Android app needs major work. All other facets of their solution are outstanding.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, Dean. Forte is proud the work our support team is doing and we're glad you feel the same.

Our product team continuously build enhancements to our solutions and we'll definitely keep your feedback in mind.

Monique T
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

ADR, Inc Satisfied with Forte

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Always a good experience especially when I made a large error, the help I received was tremendous and timely

A very secure site, yet still easy to learn and use

I have no negatives, haven't had any problems that couldn't be solved quickly

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your response, Monique. Forte's products follow the latest security protocols and is PCI DSS compliant to ensure all customer data is secure.

Matt
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we hoped for

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

Fantastic .

Fantastic .

Simplicity and effectiveness. Exactly what we were hoping for.

Sometimes I do wish that it did a little bit more.

Antwort von CSG

We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with Forte, Matt. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. If you ever need anything, our support team is available at your convenience.

Locksley

Great Service

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Ease of use is the softwares biggest advantage.

There is really nothing I do not like about the software.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, Locksley. At Forte, we strive to provide a great customer and user experience by keeping simplicity at the center of our design.

Ed
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Easy Transition

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

We are very pleased with the support and ease of use from start to finish for this.

The transition support team was helpful in getting this set up and moving us from the platform we had been previously using. This platform also opened up additional payment methods for our customers to use. The fees we had been being charged then passing through to customers became a non-issue since Forte charges those fees directly to the customer making the payment.

There are no current suggestions for improvement.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for leaving Forte a review, Ed. We pride ourselves in our flexibility when it comes to billing, allowing government customers to choice between absorbing transaction fees or pass those fees onto the payers. We also appreciate your recognition of the smooth onboarding experience of the IVR solution.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Versicherung

Love it

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

The staff is attentive and professional.

The staff is attentive and professional.

Its so easy to use. It is easy to implement, its easy to bring up on the computer, its just fantastic. Ive been a user for 10 years. I tried another product last year and immediately cancelled. Hard to navigate, staff was not helpful. I love everything about my Forte Systems

I have nothing bad to say, everything easy

Antwort von CSG

Stephanie, thanks so much for your feedback and sharing your experience. We are thrilled that you have found Forte so helpful and useful for your needs.

Mark
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Credit card processing made easy

Bewertet am 3.7.2019

I am using the online processing for my seasonal business. Forte makes it easy, no need for readers, bills are straight forward and easy to account for.

Not a fan of the annual reporting requirement. Seems like I shouldn't need it due to not using in-house readers, but they have helped there too.

Hi Mark.

We're glad you've found our online processing services so helpful to your business. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. Our support team is available to assist with whatever you may need.

Bill

CEO

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Great! Forte provide excellent customer support representatives to talk to and quickly resolve any concern or question.

Virtual Terminal and processing ACH (eCheck) transactions.

Quick training to help get started with using the online Virtual Terminal.

Antwort von CSG

Thanks for your review, Bill. At Forte, we thrive to provide excellent training, customer service and support.

jack

new user

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

work in progress

work in progress

faster processing and transparency relative to the money center banks

incredibly cumbersome on the set up, many challenges to have the processing work. Much more time to integrate with our platform, set up rules were not well communicated creating significant issues once the platform was live.

Antwort von CSG

Hi Jack. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us up to this point. It¿s feedback like yours that allows us the opportunity to continue to improve the services and support we provide.

We apologize that you have found the initial setup and implementation to be such a challenge. A member of our support team will be contacting you to provide any assistance you need and answer any questions you may have.

Jim
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Excellent option for Merchant account

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

I have been using Forte for about 3 years or longer now. Every time I need help or have a question the team is great no matter who I speak to.

I have nothing to really complain about however I wish their system would integrate with WHMCS it does but not for the eChecks.

Brandon
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solid reliable product, but the set-up is a nightmare.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

See cons - that's how I would best describe my experience with Forte Payment Systems.

Easy to use once implemented. Customers appreciate the convenience.

Getting set-up is like walking blindfolded through a maze, but the consequences of mistakes have the potential to be costly.

Antwort von CSG

Hi Brandon. We are glad that you have found Forte easy to use, now that the implementation is completed. However, we are truly sorry you experienced such issues getting started. Our support team will be reaching out to make sure everything is working as it should be for you.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We definitely appreciate it.

Rick

Forte Payment Systems Review

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Its flexibility, customer and technical support

Import, export options working with database programs

Randall
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Prejudiced against certain industries

Bewertet am 19.6.2020

They are wholly unprepared to help accounting professionals.

They are wholly unprepared to help accounting professionals.

Integration of all services is good. That's it.

The backend provider cut us off once they discovered that our accounting firm helps people resolve tax problems. Apparently, that's a prohibited service. We are a professional firm, not a bunch of late-night TV hucksters. Doesn't matter.

Joel
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Easy way to accept payments

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

very easy to use and setup

very easy to use and setup

api available, to integrate with other systems, and very easy to use and understand

no cons, very happy to use, i cant think of anything bad about the software

Hello Joel.

We're very happy that you have found our API so easy to use and work with. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it!

Charles
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good bulk ACH provider.

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Forte is a bulk ACH provider with reporting that meets our operational needs.

The UI is a bit antiquated but once I figured out where to find the data I need it's just fine.

JOHN
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

ach

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

positive experience

positive experience

i learned it years go, and never had to relearn due to change and updates with the soft ware

trouble shooting on your own is difficult for me, online info is difficult to follow