Phocas Bewertungen

Phocas

Einfach zu verwendende Business Intelligence.

4.8/5 (47 Bewertungen)
Nicholas G.

Phocas is Amazing!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest benefit is not having our sales reps rely on our IT department to create a report from an old legacy system. They also don't have to rely on standard out of the box reports that can be limited in scope. Phocas allows them to instantly dive into their sales data and find anything they need--from summary numbers to very specific sales data. In fact, this applies across all departments including management. The ease and flexibility of finding information is incredible.

Ease of use. Within seconds I can find the exact data I am looking for. It requires very little technical knowledge, however, I have set up many advanced sales--and even financial--reports using Custom Mode. The software loads quickly, and I have rarely encountered a bug. On the few occasions where I have emailed the support desk they ALWAYS respond quickly and have a solution implemented right away. This is definitely not the case with many other software companies that I deal with. I love Phocas.

This is very minor, but exporting reports could use some touch ups. Exporting to Excel comes with conditional formatting. Some users may like it, however I almost always remove the conditional formats because it dramatically slows down other functions I may perform with the data in Excel. Again, this is very minor as I understand the usefulness to some users of having the conditional formats already set up. I also occasionally print a report that displays in a weird format with regards to column headings and column widths.

Jim M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Phocas has helped us keep our salespeople on task

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Phocas software is great! We are just scratching the surface with what it can do and look forward to using this more.

We have used Phocas since 2008 and have always liked how fast we can generate reports. The reports that I have setup to e-mail keep me informed on key indicators in our business. We started using CRM a couple of years ago and like how easy it is for our salespeople to enter calls on their mobile device.

I would like to see a better way to track and run reports on leads in CRM. Sometimes upgrades and support take a little longer the we would like.

Jorge A.

Best BI Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love it, since we really started using phocas(last pug conference) I have decreased the amount of crystal reports by at least 75% or more.

This software allows me to gather databases from all over the organization and present the, to our users via dashboard/report or let them drive their own reporting.

It was a bit difficult to understand the Sync/dbdesigner part since documentation on this was a bit vague

Adam L.

Phocas Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it for daily, weekly and monthly exception reporting for all areas of our business.

User-friendliness. It's very intuitive and easy to use. It has a nice clean and modern look and feel.

It doesn't have all the data in it we would like and sometimes it is difficult to get that data into Phocas. That may be more of an Eclipse limitation though.

Jason H.

Comprehensive Reporting & Business Building Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Phocas has been excellent, we use the system to monitor growing and declining sales to protect out business and easily identify buying gaps to help increase sales.

Ease of use, speed of reporting and level of detail available that can be accessed. Automated reporting saves a lot of time. Support from the account managers when required is excellent.

Sometimes some of the functionality could be improved further to allow more flexibility. An example here would be multiple options for subscriptions i.e. a weekly report that you could also set to receive at monthend without the need to create a new favourite. Nest function is a fantastic addition to the functionality but due to the way Phocas works you have to start at the bottom layer of data then build layers above.

Mike J.
Mit Google übersetzen

BI software that let's me do it the way I want to do it.

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to run reports in minutes instead of hours has saved me so much time. It helps me work more efficiently.

What I most like about Phocas is I can get to the information I need by how I think about it. While someone else in my company can get to the same exact information in a totally different manner. The great thing is we get to the same exact information.

The thing I like least is the inability to print nice looking dashboards. We have sales meetings and the managers want to print each salesmen's information from a master dashboard. This way it can be handed out to each person so they can see their information as it is talked about generally in the meeting.

Stephanie S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've worked with Phocas for just a year, and absolutely LOVE it.

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The ease of use is great, and has brought so much benefit to our company. We are able to customize reports and dashboards to our needs as a company, which is a huge deal. Getting reports out to our field is easy and painless. We use subscriptions constantly, and that has made many employee's lives easier.

I wish, still there was more ability to customize the report layouts. There are a lot of times when I have to create the report in Phocas, export it, and then do additional formatting in Excel. Also, the ability to download an entire dashboard would be amazing! It would make it so much easier than exporting each part individually.

Bo A.

Very User Friendly Software

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It's a great tool at a great value and it keeps improving. If you don't know what you're doing this team is more than happy to help you get off the ground and train you and set up your initial databases, they'll help you succeed.

The support team is great and very helpful. The software is very easy to learn for new users and people that aren't comfortable with an analytics tool. The tool is very intuitive and you can start doing analysis very quickly.

The Custom function does add depth of functionality, but it's hard to do certain formulas like Maxs, Mins, or Standard Deviations. The amount of graphics and charts is increasing but it would still be nice to have more.

James L.

Phocas going forward

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is giving us an insight we have never had before into our performance and the measure ability especially in terms of profit and there link to rebates.

I am most excited about the ability to draw in different strands of information from the various software platforms we operate as part of the business. We generate so much data that frankly its too intimidating to consider analysis of it all without the services of Phocas

I would like to see more integration in the CRM side of the software. For instance our ERP is ultimately our primary CRM system aswell, so we manage the contacts there, but they do not automatically sync through to the contacts tab of the CRM section. Some further automation from existing systems would be nice.

Darren B.

Excellent Business Intelligence

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Managing a sales force performance is key and the data provided by Phocas allows quick and easy benchmarking. There is also a superb level of output for the sales force to use to be better account managers and category champions.

The ability to dive into category data, and split by customers, customers groups, date ranges, sales rep, is excellent.
Also the ability to present customers purchasing data to them via matrix reports and charts is very impressive.

Writing custom reports is a great feature but can be tricky if you don’t do it very often.

Shirley M.

A Game Changer!

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the data from using Phocas has driven many key marketing and sales decisions with only positive results. We are now moving forwards in obtaining more data from our stock and purchasing databases to assist our Operations teams.

the ease of obtaining information in a usable way, and the speed at which we can get analysis of the data has been a game changer for our business! The dashboards are key for our teams and the alerts take the day to day thinking out of my hands!

There is nothing negative about this software from my perspective!

Martin S.

Reporting to masses

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Phocas provided an ideal solution for producing the same views of information for Different job roles using the permissions in the background. This reduced our dependance on Excel reporting by around 60%

Phocas is more a visualisation tool rather than deep dive and planning is necessary to ensure output views meet the expected results, particular around columnar structure. That said it has had nothing but a positive impact on the Business reporting consumption by the masses.

Grahame B.

Our experience over 16 years of Phocas usage

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been a user of Phocas since 2003 and it has proved to be the single most useful piece of software we have ever used. We have our staff, customers and suppliers accessing the system, it is that good. Our suppliers prefer to use Phocas to their own in house systems and our customers say they have never seen anything as good. Without Phocas we would seriously struggle to know what is going on in our business.

There is nothing we don't really like...

Mark V.

Phocas Software review

great staff , great system I have nothing but praise for Phocas

The system is great to use and easy , I like the fact I can customize reports and dashboards to suit my business.

I have no issues with the software, the system works well for us.

Gene P.

My experience

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Use it everyday, helps service customers quickly.

Find out extended history on a customer; get transactional data over any specified time period; review usage by product category, vendor, customer, grade, order type, etc.

Can view on iPad, but not real clean: limiting fields in some of the functions tend to overlap making it impossible to do. Would like to abbreviate column headings, but can’t.

Christopher L.

Phocas Software review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sales and profit information by customer and product line is instantaneously available. I do not know how we functioned without it. Grat tool to analyze sales and profitability

Information Availability and speed of access to queries

We cannot link our customer price matrix database to our sales information

James L.
Mit Google übersetzen

I'm a daily power user for focus and train our team. Best data analysis software to date!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is not only easy to use, and basically unbreakable, it is accessible almost anywhere. Hours have been saved thanks to the software. This is hands down the best software that i've ever used in my company.

Minor gripes about the interface and specific features that could be easily fixed. Currently running an older version, so 2016 may fix some of them

Cyndi S.

Phocas BI

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are an Electrical Distributor. We use Phocas in every facet of our business to pull data about sales, inventory, products.

Easy to use and understand. Logical thought processes to pull your data.

When using the Nesting feature you have to be right on the "Drag here" in order to have your other dimension stick. Sometimes you must try three or four times before it holds.

Andrew K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best piece of software ever!

Bewertet am 29.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Phocas is very easy to use, very intuitive and provides excellent business information. It is relatively inexpensive per user and at times, worth its weight in gold!

Nothing really. I am not a lover of the weekly/ monthly user subscription model as unless you make a point of regularly reviewing the usage, as your business changes sometimes you end up paying for users that have stopped using it. However that's really our problem rather than theirs.

Dianne M.

Love Phocas!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been a Phocas user for a couple of years. Being a SHIMS user, we are always looking for software to enhance it and make the end users lives easier. Phocas has been a great fit for us.

We started using the CRM database about 6 months ago. After a somewhat rocky start, the salesforce is finally embracing the technology.

Jerry H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and learn. Powerful, but not intimidating.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software deals with large amounts of data with exceptional speed and simplicity putting relevant data at your finger tips. Easy to convince people to use

Limited in complex searches. CRM is Limited. Whenever you get a software that offers simplcity, there is some sacrifice on flexibility, but it is worth the sacrifice

David M.

Phocas review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have improved margin, customer retention, staff output and much more.

Data is very powerful when used properly.
Easy to use once leaned and it's extremely quick to extract important data.

Some bugs still sit in the software. Not a lot but they are annoying when they do pop up.

Brandon G.
Mit Google übersetzen

The first place I turn to find answers

Bewertet am 31.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Phocas is like Legos. With a little creativity, you can build almost anything you'll ever need to find and solve problems with stats. Simple but consistent and powerful.

The product always gives quick, accurate results; however, the support team does not. We get very custom with how we use the BI, and it feels like high-end users know more about the product than the advocates. It takes time to get details worked out on new databases, and we have been skipped over for upgrades in the past.

Joseph C.

Great product

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to get to the data that we need. We have used this product for about 5 years now and it works great.

It takes a little bit of setup but most of that was just trying to decide what data we wanted to get to. Other than that no real problems.

Olivia G.

Simplified Tool for business data

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I'm able to see various snapshots of all the data that drives my business decisions in one place - and even better - I am able to slice and dice the data in different ways so as to get in depth analysis when needed

Not in real time (at least for my organization) - the data downloads every night so we have to wait until next day to see numbers up until the previous day

7.0/10