Phocas Bewertungen

Phocas

Einfach zu verwendende Business Intelligence.

4.6/5 (26 Bewertungen)
Stephanie S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've worked with Phocas for just a year, and absolutely LOVE it.

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The ease of use is great, and has brought so much benefit to our company. We are able to customize reports and dashboards to our needs as a company, which is a huge deal. Getting reports out to our field is easy and painless. We use subscriptions constantly, and that has made many employee's lives easier.

I wish, still there was more ability to customize the report layouts. There are a lot of times when I have to create the report in Phocas, export it, and then do additional formatting in Excel. Also, the ability to download an entire dashboard would be amazing! It would make it so much easier than exporting each part individually.

Bo A.

Very User Friendly Software

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It's a great tool at a great value and it keeps improving. If you don't know what you're doing this team is more than happy to help you get off the ground and train you and set up your initial databases, they'll help you succeed.

The support team is great and very helpful. The software is very easy to learn for new users and people that aren't comfortable with an analytics tool. The tool is very intuitive and you can start doing analysis very quickly.

The Custom function does add depth of functionality, but it's hard to do certain formulas like Maxs, Mins, or Standard Deviations. The amount of graphics and charts is increasing but it would still be nice to have more.

James L.
Mit Google übersetzen

I'm a daily power user for focus and train our team. Best data analysis software to date!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is not only easy to use, and basically unbreakable, it is accessible almost anywhere. Hours have been saved thanks to the software. This is hands down the best software that i've ever used in my company.

Minor gripes about the interface and specific features that could be easily fixed. Currently running an older version, so 2016 may fix some of them

Andrew K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best piece of software ever!

Bewertet am 29.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Phocas is very easy to use, very intuitive and provides excellent business information. It is relatively inexpensive per user and at times, worth its weight in gold!

Nothing really. I am not a lover of the weekly/ monthly user subscription model as unless you make a point of regularly reviewing the usage, as your business changes sometimes you end up paying for users that have stopped using it. However that's really our problem rather than theirs.

Dianne M.

Love Phocas!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been a Phocas user for a couple of years. Being a SHIMS user, we are always looking for software to enhance it and make the end users lives easier. Phocas has been a great fit for us.

We started using the CRM database about 6 months ago. After a somewhat rocky start, the salesforce is finally embracing the technology.

Jerry H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and learn. Powerful, but not intimidating.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software deals with large amounts of data with exceptional speed and simplicity putting relevant data at your finger tips. Easy to convince people to use

Limited in complex searches. CRM is Limited. Whenever you get a software that offers simplcity, there is some sacrifice on flexibility, but it is worth the sacrifice

Brandon G.
Mit Google übersetzen

The first place I turn to find answers

Bewertet am 31.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Phocas is like Legos. With a little creativity, you can build almost anything you'll ever need to find and solve problems with stats. Simple but consistent and powerful.

The product always gives quick, accurate results; however, the support team does not. We get very custom with how we use the BI, and it feels like high-end users know more about the product than the advocates. It takes time to get details worked out on new databases, and we have been skipped over for upgrades in the past.

Joseph C.

Great product

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to get to the data that we need. We have used this product for about 5 years now and it works great.

It takes a little bit of setup but most of that was just trying to decide what data we wanted to get to. Other than that no real problems.

Olivia G.

Simplified Tool for business data

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I'm able to see various snapshots of all the data that drives my business decisions in one place - and even better - I am able to slice and dice the data in different ways so as to get in depth analysis when needed

Not in real time (at least for my organization) - the data downloads every night so we have to wait until next day to see numbers up until the previous day

Agnes D.

Marketing Manager

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Phocas allows me to track the results of sales promotions with ease. It also lets me focus in on under performing product classes and identify the root cause. It's one of the best software programs we have.

Dan B.

Great Sales Aid

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to use and love the ability to quickly frill down information.

Being able to pull customer data quickly. I can identify customers opportunities and successes with the sales data.

Tara O.
Mit Google übersetzen

makes my job a whole lot easier//...

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

All in all great product and I would highly recommend

its user friendly and easy to get around, produces reports quickly, analysis of data is at your fingetips

Customising reports can be hard to navigate around

George C.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best way to overcome and compliment the traditional spreadsheet model for analysing your business.

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

An easy to use and intuitive way to segment audience, sales and kpi's
Simple user interface
Continued development

Adding new data sources as an end user
Not being able to automate feeds from Phocas into other databases or systems

Tom F.

Phocas delivers.

Bewertet am 26.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like that the company is as easy to work with as their software. Great team, and a great product. Delivers the data we need to drive our business forward. This offering is flexible and tailored to your needs. Its both lighter and more simplified than comparable offerings and still delivers a powerful punch of data.

No complaints. Not even a little bit. Product and Customer service are outstanding.

Jared L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super User Friendly and Powerful Tool!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Phocas is super easy to use and a powerful tool for our management team. It is easy to get our staff up and running on the platform.

I wish it had more options for combining streams and plotting the data on using both the horizontal and vertical axis.

Susan G.

Awesome!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I couldn't do my job without it!

Quick and easy to get the reports you need. Dashboards with summaries that you can drill down into.

So much at once is hard to take in and learn all Phocas can give you. Too much data can be overwhelming.

Gene B.

S.W. Anderson Phocas Business Intelligence Review

Bewertet am 21.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like the ease of use of the product and responsiveness of the vendor.

Nothing that hasn't been addressed and corrected as necessary.

Robert H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very powerful analytic tool.

Bewertet am 25.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

How quickly we can gain insight into our sales data.

We would like to offer this to more of our employees, but the cost is making it hard for us to justify.

Jennifer H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Impressed with product although early days

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Powerful tool that will the business it hasn't had in the past
Will save time & allow the team to focus on making changes rather than analysing data

Time needed to get up & running, there is not a problem with the product but will needs an investment at this point

Patrick M.

Director of sales.

Bewertet am 23.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Phocas can provide a quick drill down into our data that before would take a while to obtain. Now, we can do it in seconds.
The package is so big, it can be too big for some users. Continuing to educate our people on what they can look at, and why some views are important will continue to help us familiarize ourselves with the program and create new ways to dissect the information.
Everyone I have made contact with truly want to help so we can use what we are paying for to the best of our advantage. We are excited to send two employees to the training session in Nashville. I believe it will be a great benefit.

Reshma J.

Easy and Good to Use

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It very simple to use the software and its really straightforward especially for a new user. Also you can not go wrong and delete anything.

Personally more training on the product just to know to what extent it can go especially when your a new user.

Simon T.

Good product

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Highlights areas to drill
Accessible from anywhere
Can design to suit your company
Good charts

We haven't quite got to the start level, still reconciling our data feeds. When done we'll be well placed to,use Phocas

Bonnie M.

Newbie But Impressed

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I am new to Phocas. It is pretty easy to use compared to SAP BI. As a developer, it is very easy to create dimensions and measures. I'm looking forward to learning more about Phocas, especially the new version and the functionality that has been added.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a good business intelligence program

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really enjoy the freedom of developing the exact report that I want. If I find that I am unable to do something, the support team has always come through and fixed it so it works.

I have created reports that show dead stock in one branch that other branches sell.

it's also accessible from anywhere which gives real value

I feel one of the biggest limitations to Phocas is the charting portion. Trying to develop nice looking charts is not easy and printing them is not possible.

John M.

A Great Business Tool!

Bewertet am 23.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our owner uses this tool to drill in to all the company stats. That says allot right there!.. Phocas is fairly easy to use and doesn't take allot of time to generate reports... Most erp system reporting tools simply cannot give the level of detail nor do it as quickly and as easily as Phocas does. A report that would take hours to write and generate in our erp system would take minutes in Phocas with much better detail. We could not run our business without it...