Answerbase Bewertungen

Answerbase

Meet your customers’ and company's information needs

4.8/5 (11 Bewertungen)
Nicolas B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very good Support and easy to use

Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We are a small company that offer a range of technical products (software and hardware) in the smart home/IoT business. We implemented a Q&A board since we felt this would be the best way to create high quality content for our community. After looking around we felt that Answerbase offered the best value for money and so far this has proven to be the case. Due to a good API we are able to utilize the platform in our service to improve our customer support. We are happy the solution

- Transparent pricing models
- Outstanding customer support
- Meeting customer needs
- Platform up and running in less than a day
- Good API that allows integration in other apps
- High quality software (very few minor bugs in the system)

I really do not have a lot to complain about.
- The platform is still growing and some (in my opinion) core features are still in the pipeline (July 2016) but, and I must say this, the team is doing a very good job to prioritize features based on the customer needs

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the review! We are always prioritizing the functionality our customers want to see in the platform, and I'm excited to fill you in on new features soon!

Regards,

Answerbase Team

Joseph C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing product, strong feature set, great support, affordable

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Solves major needs in an efficient and cost effective manner.

I have recommended Answerbase to a few clients based on the integration and customization options that are native to Answerbase. The product is easy to use and learn and does not require significant technical ability to integrate with existing assets. The support is top notch and goes out of its way to make sure customers are happy. I rarely do product reviews but Answerbase is an amazing solution for any knowledge base application.

There are a few customization options that would be nice, but Answerbase allows access to an advanced API allowing for limitless customization.

Excellent Support

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Q&A on our website with search traffic dedicated to us. - Had a great experience with their customer service when we noticed some issues related to the Google SSL penalty. They were helpful at finding options that worked well with our budget.

We looked at a few options- this one was robust and fairly priced for Q&A add-ons. Also gave us the ability to white-label it.

Can be complicated setup initially- but once set up- runs like a charm.

Michelle N.

Full featured Q&A community tool

Bewertet am 18.8.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I would venture to say that many businesses would benefit from having a Q&A community on Answerbase.com. This type of solution works especially well for products and services where customers may need extra help in terms of using the product and understanding the scope. For some services, may it be health-related, real estate, business oriented, technology, law – anything where there are rules and laws that can be confusing — this type of community can very much help answer basic questions. From a marketing POV – a Q&A community can provide a masterful way to stay in touch with customers as well as evangelize people as experts for your product or service. Finally, Answerbase.com does a nice job of allowing you to have another outlet for optimizing your site as more people come to your website for advice and answers.

Very new on the market

Antwort von Lumin Creative

Thanks for the review Michelle!

When companies decide to make their Answerbase site public it can certainly have a customer support and marketing crossover. Customer support will save time and resources, and marketing will enough a customer facing platform that is optimized for search.

Kady C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent software with excellent customer service!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had an excellent experience with Answerbase, the software is stunning and Answerbase team is REALLY available to help you.
From the beginning they listened to my ALL my concerns and implemented the changes that I needed the most, even though I am not a big company. After I purchased the software they were still available and willing to help.

I truly like everything about this software.

N\A

Hi Kady,

We are super excited to hear Answerbase is successfully accomplishing your business goals. As always, please let us know if you need anything and we will make sure you are taken care of.

Regards,

Answerbase Team

Melissa D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Top notch software from a top-notch company

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest benefit is the ability for customers to self-serve, as well as reporting.

The software is extremely customizable, which we really needed.
Because of all of our customizations, the implementation was pretty involved, but the support staff at Lumin helped us from start to finish, answering our questions in a timely manner. He was very helpful, organized, and reliable.

There are a lot of ways you can make tweaks to the software on your own, without developer involvement, but there could be a little more out of the box.

Nicolas B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very good Customer support and a good product

Bewertet am 20.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small company in the smart home/IoT market with a range of hardware and software products. We felt that a Q&A board is the best way to address the need of customers to exchange experience and solve specific problems.

- Easy to setup
- Transparent pricing model
- High quality software
- Outstanding customer support

- Customization can get expensive (as with any other solution)
- The platform is growing so some (what I consider) core features might be missing (07/2016) but the team is doing their best to push out features based on their customer needs.

Julie S.

Great Support, flexible product

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am working with this product to aid a nonprofit with knowledge transfer. Even though we are not a "premium" customer, the support has been exceptional.

Able to customize to meet our needs.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review Answerbase. We enjoy working with you, and are happy to hear you are meeting your business goals with Answerbase.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Great product for everyone

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall this is a great product with lots of functionality and ease of use. The customer support is great and the live chat makes it very much more convenient.

Not really any complaints, this is a great platform and my entire team found it easy to use from the start.

Richard C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Used this product to setup a KB for my volunteer organization. Pretty easy.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Live support by email and phone was exceptional. They are receptive to input for enhancements and new features.

Online resources are sometimes not sufficient for really understanding how things work. But see above -- I've always been able to get the info I needed.

Jeremy P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Answerbase helped streamline our training event by keeping people informed without interruption.

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best thing about the software is that even though we wrote detailed directions for users, most were able to figure out how to use it with no instructions. The other best thing was the prompt, patient and helpful support.

We haven't found anything we like least. It took me a few tries to figure out some of the admin tools, but taking time to learn all the features/functions combined with a couple of helpline calls made the whole thing smooth.