Smartsupp live chat Erfahrungen

Smartsupp live chat

4,6 (343)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Smartsupp ist ein KOSTENLOSER Live-Chat mit Besuchererfassung.

Sortieren nach

Renee
Renee
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite Live Chat Feature!

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

We use Smartsupp in my organization to chat internally with our Team Members in the field. We have an internal website that they can log into that serves as a performance aid and if they can't find what they're looking for or if they have any questions, they can chat with us live. They love it and we love it. It was extremely easy to install on our site and configure with our branding. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a live chat feature for their business or organization, whether you use it with your Team Members or your customers.

Free version is an INCREDIBLE value. You can see when people are on your site instantly, and what page they are on. You can even block IP addresses if needed. The chat feature is also fantastic with the option to receive transcripts via email when you're offline.

Honestly, not a thing. It's one of those solutions that just blows away your expectations.

Antwort von Smartsupp

thank you for your review Renee!

We are happy to see that you are satisfied with Smartsupp.

All the best,
Smartsupp team

Mansour
  • Branche: Internet

Cost effective?

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

the setup is quite easy and the dashboard is intuitive.

120 dollars a year is still quite a cost

Phil

Absolute con merchants

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

The WORST EVER! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RIP OFF MERCHANTS

We had used Smartsupp since 2016 and thought we would try out their pro package. We tried it for two weeks and they charged us €580 euros changed back to the standard plan and basically charged us €200 euros for 14 days trial of their pro plan. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE THEY ARE ABSOLUTE CON MERCHANTS

Their ABSOLUTELY USELESS ACCOUNTS AND HELP TEAMS

Boinay
Boinay
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Excellent product

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

The ease of implementation, the efficiency of the chat.Customers are increasingly using it instead of the telephone

Not always easy to program the chat bot.The price is high to have more than one chat bot

Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Live Chat System!

Bewertet am 20.3.2019

We've used SmartSupp for over a year now and have never thought to replace it. The live chat is fantastic, it's smart, fast and very lightweight. You can customise everything on it, from users, teams, automatic messages and online/offline times.

The reporting insights are brilliant and let you know if you and your team are responding to clients in a good amount of time.

We'll be using SmartSupp for the foreseeable future!

Easy To Use
Easy To Setup
Great Support
Fantastic Additional Features
Smart Customisation

Nothing - everything seems to tick the right boxes.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hello Michael, thank you for being our valued customer.

Vieru
Vieru
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Best product

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

I'm pleased. I like. I use it lightly. It does its job.We want ChatGPT to be the best.

A chat that does the job it was created for. I have a small to medium business that uses the software very well

It's not working very well with the user ID on my site. It confuses user names, phone numbers or the like.

Don
Don
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smartsupp connects us with our customers

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Smartsupp was easy to install and gives us direct contact with potential customers.
Support extends...

Support extends to our mobile phones allowing direct communication between us and students.
Smartsupp allows a small group of professionals to manage a large number of online students.

1. Instant notice when someone visits our site
2. Direct Communication with our customers
3. Recording of site visits to understand usage

Nothing that I could think of. Smartsupp just works.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Thanks, Don! Really appreciate your review.

Viliam
  • Branche: Internet

Smartsupp - best online chat

Bewertet am 20.3.2019

I am using Smartsupp on my website and it helping me to get a more customers. I am totally happy with using Smartsupp.

I really like the simplicity of the Smartsupp. Its super easy to implement on the website, and use it. I really appreciate that i can use this software in free version.

I think the price is too high for our market (czech and slovak) but if my client wants a high quality, i am definitely recommending smartsupp.

Hi Viliam,

really appreciate your great review! We are glad to help with your business.

We believe the market price is fair even for cz/sk customers.

Have a nice day.

Mahamat seid
Mahamat seid
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

manager of several communication channels

Bewertet am 24.11.2022

it makes my online shop a little more efficient

it makes my online shop a little more efficient

is a personal shopping assistant. I like it because it combines live chat and chatbots for me in time and helps me turn visitors into loyal customers

I would like to reach more visitors than usual but I can't and more high packages

sedat
  • Branche: Großhandel

Smartsupp

Prefer smartsupp

Prefer smartsupp

its very handy that u can reply every message from customers in everywhere through by app . important to make this quickly

Nice specs that record visitors page activities

Thank you, Sedat!

• Branche: E-Learning

Excellent Live Chat Service with Impressive Features

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

I have been using this live chat service for a while now, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with all the functionalities it offers. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the chat window is highly responsive, making communication with customers a breeze. I also appreciate the customizable chatbots, which have helped me automate some of my customer support processes. Additionally, the service's integration with my website's backend system has been seamless, enabling me to track customer behavior and provide them with personalized support. Overall, I highly recommend this live chat service to anyone looking for a reliable and feature-rich platform to enhance their customer support experience.

The only downside I have noticed with this live chat service is that it can be quite expensive for small businesses or individual users. While the service offers a range of useful features, the cost can add up quickly, especially if you have a large customer base or require extensive support. This pricing structure may be a barrier to entry for some potential users who are looking for a more affordable solution. Despite this, if you have the budget for it, the service's capabilities are definitely worth the investment.

thomas
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

unwanted horizontal scrolls & capability of hiding user photo if needed & miss chat or offline...

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

...some horizontal scroll bars, down my smart supp panel, appeared here since a couple of weeks ago. while zoom of explorer is 100% they are there, and a part of panel goes out of monitor. it was not like this before. i think previous DIV settings were correct.

the whole software is nice.... miss chat and offline messages of customers are nice too, but...

i prefer when i miss a chat, or get offline message, that message to Email me to my Gmail account, or get an SMS based on the missed chat, or offline chat, which takes me back to the computer to consider customers. there is another problem, with alerts and alarm voices. they does not work on my cellphone at all. its ASUS ZD551K... ANDROID 5 ... i think it would be nice to use MIDI format, or make alert sounds through functions over every device, instead of a MP3 format to play on it. also, it needed to hide my photo over panel, some times. at least over my own monitor. and finally, i should suggest ...

Andrea
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and effective

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

- 5 minutes setup
- Simple Interface
- Right pricing
- Recording is cool to understand customers issues on purchase pipeline

- Statistics could be enhanced with better reports / automatic alerts when performance trend is decreasing and better long term comparison.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Freshchat und LiveChat
Eric
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Perfect solution for small to large businesses

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

Happy with the product. Has worked well, no issues, and will continue to use. Perhaps start looking at more than just the basic features to get more out of the product than we do currently.

I like the automated messaging and the live chat. The live chat was the initial reason why we wanted to implement this system. It has been very helpful when used. Not many people on the website use the feature, but when they do it's always been great to have.

It was more complicated to implement on the site, but not sure that wouldn't be the case with any other similar system. Requires a little more web-savy techincal knowledge than we have in-house.

Tinatin

My recommendation to Smarstupp

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

I found this app through my friend, I have to say it exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with the program. I will be happy to recommend it to friends who have small businesses.

the most of what I l ike in smartsupp is that chat is divided into 4 parts: all, primary, new and mine. We can easily see when new messages arrive. I also like that we have shortcuts that the whole group uses very effectively. The chat is very easy to use , It is a very useful program for our business and simplifies many things for us. Im very thankful.

What I would like to see improved is that, unanswered messages that is skipped for some reason, should be highlighted in red or black color. it would be so nice to prevent missing chats for sales managers. also what I would like to see improves is mobile version smartsupp. Specifically, I would like to see "mine" messages in seperate and not in all messages.

Tyne

Excellent program

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

Excellent service from support live chat

Excellent service from support live chat

Easy to use and simple and fast - the online support too, is very good and the mobile app is superb too

Sometimes a little inaccurate in terms of numbers of visitors but this is probably due to fast changing conditions

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hi, Tyne! Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it!
The number of visitors might differ, if you're comaring Smartsupp to Google analytics. You don't have to worry about this, the difference is not caused by some bug or issue, it's there simply because Smartsupp and Google analytics are different tools, and as such are using different metrics to measure the number of active visitors on your website. You can read more about this on our website https://www.smartsupp.com/help/whats-the-difference-between-smartsupp-and-google-analytics/
All the best,
Michaela from Smartsupp

Tardzenyuy
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The best Customer support bot

Bewertet am 6.4.2023

I have been using smartsupp in my academic website where i sell articles. It helps in customer retention

Previously, i was using a different chatbot from another company. When i started using smartsupp free package, i realised that their services were so good. That is why i had to upgrade to the standard package. I will recommend other persons to use Smartsupp on their website. However, i could subscribe for 1years if their monthly cost is reduced to 10$

Their pricing is too high as compared to other companies

Anca
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Excellent

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

centralised communication

centralised communication

I can connect and communicate through one single tool (Smartupp) and include Facebook customers as well as customers direct from my site

I cannot integrate different sites that are part of our business / different domains

Valentina
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Great customer experience tool

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

Fast and realiable customer communications tool with very handy capture of customer behavior on our website.

Smartsupp helps us, as online beauty salon, to get in touch with (potential) customers and provide exceptional customer experience.

Mobile app was outdated, but is now working better. Notifications used not to work in Safari browser.

Peter
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

satisfied, fulfilled expectations

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

good benefit, many extra orders

good benefit, many extra orders

set automatic chat program start on and off (time)

need to have 2 tabs open in your browser

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hello, Peter, thank you for your review! We are glad we are fulfilling your expectations.

If you are working from two different tabs, because you use Smartsupp on two different websites and it is bothering you, you can put both websites under one account and work from one dashboard. Our support team will be happy to show you how to do it, just write us at support@smartsupp.com

All the best, Michaela

Hynek
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Praise for your customer support service and especially the teammate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

I have to point out the perfect customer support from one of your employess. She was very kind, helpful and she has made my day much better. I hope she will be awarded for this

I love how simple your engine is for the customers and also for me as an user of it.

I have not found any weak parts at this moment. If I was not able to find something I have received the perfect help from your customer support.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Thank you very much for your review! The fact that you are so satisfied with us makes us even more motivated.

We take pride in our customer support and appreciate every member of the team. We forwarded your praise to Anna and it made her very happy.

kanun
  • Branche: Druck

Best live chat

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

I can chat to a customer, I can let the chatbot do its job for timezone changes and mostly I can look where has the user navigated through video

The video recordings are inevitable for any company. If you haven't tried it you don't know how much you are missing this feature

Well, really not much because the most neccesary options are already included

Patrick
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

recommendable live chat at high price

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

- easy integration- reliable- functionality is great

- price for standart version for small enterprise. free chat is not nice to use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

tawk.to

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsupp live chat

more reliable and better usability
Andrea
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Satisfaction

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

user friendly, quick support, upgrading fluently

no exports to xls/csv to collect chating client e-mails

Hi Andrea,

thanks for your positive review. You will be able to export conversations to CSV in our new - seamless messaging - version. The estimated release time is in October/November. You can read more about the new Smartsupp version in our latest blog post.
www.smartsupp.com/blog/smartsupp-integrating-facebook-messenger-e-mail-soon/

Take care,
Patrik

Petr
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Smartsupp live chat

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

Software is fast, easy to use, well-arranged and reliable.

We would appreciate the option of sending fast picture previews with the customer.

Hey Petr,

thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here.
www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/