Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

• Funktionen
Brad L.

Excellent Customer Focus

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!

I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

I had to think about that one for a minute. I guess I would say that their smart phone apps could be better. They don't have a lot of the same functionality as the website has.

Shelly S.

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

Bewertet am 1.5.2015

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful.

One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!"

Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time."

I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Michael p M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

Jacqueline S.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Overall great software with some room for improvement

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

There are small problems that need fixing but we are overall satisfied with Peek Pro's software and especially happy with their customer service team.

We appreciate the ease of a cloud based payment system, as well as the easy to navigate interface.

Since we began using Peek Pro we have asked for the ability to split payment methods, being unable to utilize this type of feature definitely created some headaches and lot business. However, it appears that Peek Pro has implemented this featurein the latest version. We also have experienced some issues with customers being refunded and then recharged for the full balance when we attempting to update the price of their purchasing For example, when upgrading from a rental they had paid $100 for already to a rental that was $150 - the system would "refund" the $100 and charge the customer a full $150 rather than just the needed $50. In some situations this created a problem because the customers account would have $250 in held funds until the original $100 was returned. We found a work around, but it wasn't ideal. Hopefully switching our account over to Peek Pro 6 will address this as well.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jacqueline! Thanks for reaching out and writing your review. Your comments help us make Peek Pro serviceable for all partners. Peek Pro 6 does have the ability to split payments so please reach out to our customer service team with any questions on how to use this new feature. We hope that you stay satisfied with the Peek Pro 6 changes and continue to find the software helpful with the new improvements.

Nancy hadeed H.

Very Helpful

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

As mentioned I have been looking for a sotware that will assist us in selling our product as well as an internal reservations system. This has worked for both. Loving it!!

I have been looking for a booking software for the company that I work for for years. I have used a few but after a year I discontinued using it because they never met the needs of the business. Peek Pro is amazing. It is so easy to use and set up. I enjoy navigating through the process of booking tours as well as the back of house setting up tours. I can't wait to utilise it in its full capacity.

There has been a few glitches. In the beginning it kept saying that all tours were booked. I had a few people call me asking me if we have availability, because when they book online it says full. We rectified it. I still have some problems setting up new tour times and when I went to the support team I never got an answer back.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Nancy! It's great to hear that you're loving the software. We're glad that it's been able to help with both your reservation system and sales. Thanks for the feedback about the Support team - we'll be sure to pass it along!

Aiden K.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Company & Software!

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

I can't say enough good things about the people @ PeekPro, our partnership manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is basically an extension of our internal team. Everyone that we have worked with from initial deployment to operations has been a joy to deal with.

The software and app are extremely easy to use and provide all the features needed under one software for us to run our business. From booking, to waivers, to payments/on-site POS and review management all is run from within this single offering. We even faced a couple of automated resource management setup challenges during deployment, PeekPro worked with us to find a unique configuration that would work and setup a call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so they could understand what changes in the future would help.

PeekPro are always releasing new features and additions, they listen to feedback we have yet to find anything that has hindered our operations.

Tanya C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The reports side is fantastic

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Kevin S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Greg P.

Peek Pro Is A Winner!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Again, the customer support, ease of scheduling for our customers, ease of check in are all great! Highly recommended.

For small businesses or businesses just starting out the fact that there is no cost to the business is awesome! The small Peek fee is passed on to the customer. The design, customer support and implementation is all done by Peek. That is awesome, and they actually answer their phones.

Like any software they each have small features from an end user that you would like to see. For example their app is only Apple compatible. Cool thing about Peek is that you can request something to be changed and added, and they pass those thoughts and suggestions on to their development team.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Steve, your comments are very appreciated by our entire Peek Pro team! We're dedicated to providing a platform that's suitable for businesses like yours and will continue to do so to ensure the best experience possible for you and your customers. As mentioned, we value all partner requests and always take them into consideration. Please continue reaching out to us with your suggestions! We love hearing them! We're looking forward to continue working with you and Time Crunch Escapes in the future!

Mike C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Bewertet am 23.3.2017

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Hey Mike,
A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Kyle D.

Best tour/activity software around

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

- User experience
- Easy of use
- Advanced pricing features
- Inventory management
- Promo codes
- Channel management & marketing
- Customizable and advanced booking flow
- Conversion tracking features

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Hi Kyle,
Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Ruth B.
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great value, amazing support!

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Marc T.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Elyse G.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ability to interact with reservations/ reservation information is too limited

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

Super helpful staff. Incredible onboarding process. Constantly checking in on us. However, issues like not being able to simply interact with individual customers after a booking is made or easily see the waivers associated with each participant on a trip have twice been passed off as complicated for larger tour operators. I have a mocked-up screenshot of what this could look like if anyone is interested. I think it would be a helpful addition to your manifest for large and small tours, would make looking at and managing your bookings easier on both operator and customer. It looks like this: In manifest, when you click details, you see the main contact for a trip then Adult #1 Adult #2 and so on and so forth. Under each Adult# you would see an email (the email entered by the main contact when they forwarded waivers). Under that you would see a checkbox for each of the waivers that have been submitted by that individual (you should also be able to click these so you can see the waiver associated with that person) under that the "send email drop down menu" would show. So at a glance you could see what is not signed and then just scroll down and select the "waiver reminder" email and click send for each person who has not signed.

I like how easy it is to learn how to set up a calendar or product or activity. I like the all-inclusive feel of the check-out. I like the ability to customize emails, have waivers signed in the program itself and all the customer information tracked by booking.

In the last few weeks of trying to get our business going (and during these times everything is very up in the air) I have been particularly frustrated with the ability to interact with bookings and information in bookings once they are made.
Example one: once a booking is made, if I want to send an email to someone that is not a stock email, I can't do that from Peek. Now we have two communication threads. One in Peek and one in my business email. Which would be fine if I could somehow link the two but I can't

Example two: This is a bigger issue for me because it makes following through with steps after booking the responsibility of the customer/ main contact only. For me this is creating an extra step. Once the main contact gives me the names of other folks they are booking, I want to be able to send reminder emails directly to those folks. So Peek is collecting their emails when the main contact sends an "invitation to waiver" email, but not storing them in a way where I can interact with them. If 4 of 10 people have not signed their waivers, I have to ping the main contact (I would probably send them a personal email because I cant clarify WHO hasn't signed in Peek) and then get them to remind others. It makes much more sense to be able to have the software retain the emails as they are forwarding waivers to others and then tour operators can click a dropdown below each persons name to send them reminder emails. We should also be able to see what is outstanding for each

Logan S.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system for managing online reservations for tour companies!

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Online reservations are critical to tour operators and PEEK provides a convenient hub for managing these online reservations, as well as integrating some other third party products (such as Groupon) to integrate into their booking system. Case in point: we are now able to have guests use their groupon vouchers to book through PEEK whereas before all of these had to be called in to our office personnel. This reduces the workload on the office and allows them to spend more time helping customers book who are unable/unfamiliar with online booking, as well as be more social and inviting to guests at check in since there are less calls and thus less immediate need to answer them. Additionally this form of booking reduces errors such as misheard voucher codes or dates.
It is also very helpful in the management of availability for tours and controlling overall booking capacity and availability on the fly.

Ease of use is definitely the top feature. Our previous system was much less intuitive and required more work to do things like move reservations, charge guests (or refund them) or even just generally managing the available tours on a given day.
Plus the layout is easy to understand and features visual distinctions (such as color) for different individual tours that help make them easily distinguishable and reduce confusion.

We have been told several times that guests did not receive confirmation emails. We are not sure why this occurs, and it does not occur consistently so we cannot reliably figure out WHY. We have the system set to automatically send emails so this can be somewhat annoying, but in these cases we can easily send new confirmations or just simply verbally confirm. Additionally, guests often report they have trouble downloading the peek app, but since by the time they arrive we already have their reservation this is not a critical problem.
In any case, reservations seem to always be efficiently sent to OUR inbox so that even if a guest has not received theirs, we can easily find them.

Hector E.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Pésimo servicio a cliente

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

La experiencia mientras todo funcionó fue muy buena. A raíz del COVID-19 Peek dejó de transferirme el dinero de mis ventas y ha retenido mi dinero por más de 4 meses.

El personal de atención no resuelve nada y solamente dicen que lo van a revisar.

El software funciona bien, las reservas se hacen facilmente y todo lo técnico funciona.

Definitivamente la atención a partners es pésima; no resuelven los problemas y se comportan de manera muy sospechosa. Definitivamente no recomendaría este software por esa parte.

Nolan W.
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excited for the companies future using Peek Pro!

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

I most enjoyed the modern booking style of Peek allowing customers to automatically book when and what they want.

Just a tad bit user unfriendly for cavemen like myself, however the product team was there to help every step of the way!

Else-jean F.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Gary P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Peek is everything we needed

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Automating many regular tasks, including guest followup emails, waivers. As well as connecting directly to OTAs so they have our exact availability and no longer have to check multiple sites to update availability.

We really like the simplicity for setting up new products. And appreciate the software updates that continually improve the booking software.

Not optimized for Android tablets or cell phones.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Gary - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear how our Digital Waivers and OTA Integration helps make your business succeed. As you said, we are constantly looking for ways to update the software to provide the best experience for all our partners. We look forward to continuing working with you in the future!

Rena W.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Peek PRO booking software = smooth sailing for our boat business!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Peek PRO software is so simple and easy to use, and it makes our booking process seamless. The software ties into our website so well, and our customers always comment on how easy it is to book a sail with us. We appreciate the real time booking, calendar updates, automated confirmation/reminder emails and all the support that goes along with using the Peek system. Their customer support team is awesome, and always help us out in a timely manner. We truly couldn’t be in business without Peek PRO!

There are a few bugs or software quirks that we find from time-to-time since we rely on this system 100%. However, with that said, whenever we have an issue, the amazing Peek Support team helps us resolve it, or find another way to execute something, within a timely manner.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Rena, we're so glad this recommendation paid off and that you're finding Peek Pro useful for your business. We strive to offer the best platform for businesses like yours and continue to work on ways to provide the best booking system out there. Our customer support team is always available for any issue you may have so please keep contacting us if you ever have a question! Our features are designed with partners like you in mind so we're so glad to hear that you find them key to your operational needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future!

Danny M.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Perfect for my small tour booking needs

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Great booking flow for the customer. Easy to navigate back end.

Intuitive and powerful interface that is very customizable.

Was hit with a surprise $199 USD set up fee that was not mentioned in the original demo or follow up call when pricing was discussed. I understand the need for the fee but didn't appreciate how late in the process it was disclosed to me.

Shelley P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Worst experience onboarding, lousy communication

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

It was awful. The onboarding which was "supposed" to be seamless had me working with my old booking system at the same time, which is twice the work. The emails, confirmations and reminders were difficult to get used too. It was one of the main reasons for switching, to have better email and sms communication with my customers. A feature which is highly appealing is the sending of a picture with the followup email. That process never worked on pc or on apps which is a feature offered. I had multiple email and video meetings with peek pro asking them to complete tasks they had listed and were not completed. I was assured it would be done only to wait a week and then blast a frustrated email that it was not completed. The tech who was doing most of the onboarding was singularly focused and did not understand how the items I needed integrated together. The phone app was irritating, every time you changed the screen from portrait to landscape it would rebook. You had to use it in landscape mode to get the options but the screen was too short because of the top tool bar. Then you would have to turn the phone and lose the options! I cannot carry my pc/ laptop around with me when I need to make changes of find information for customers.
If Peek Pro had been better at communicating. Had better tutorial tools to understand the system and just done more work and less talk about fixing my issues I would most likely still be using them. However, I just could not continue.

I liked the resource and calendar integration. The front end for the customer offered almost everything I wanted for my customers. The flow was intuitive on front end.

the functionality of the emails and communication with customers was difficult on backend. the backend functionality had too many steps to get to information looking for. Manifest was informative but screen versus print different. Plus any interaction with guest booking would throw you out to dashboard and you would have to go back to calendar and manifest again to continue with process. That is one example of many functions that where multiple steps to do simple tasks. Unable to schedule manual emails to clients, Unable to view sent emails, no outbox.

Rindy R.

Peek is great!

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

Overall it's been a success. Clients book, show up and are already paid for upon arrival.

I like that I can set it up and it runs it's self. It's easy for clients to use and the backend isn't too complicated.

I wish it had more elaborate features for creating promo codes. I feel it's still rudimentary.

James C.

Fantastic customer service!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Overall an incredibly positive experience with Peek and we appreciate everything they did for us during shutdown.

Any time I ever have a question about Peek I call customer service and the team there immediately is invested in helping my business solve whatever problem we are having. For the money, it is an incredible booking service that I would recommend to all of my friends.

I am glad to hear about the new update because holding cards for customers is definitely something we have had issues with in the past. The current way is not very convenient or intuitive. Also, the difference in features between the web and mobile app is significant.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

James - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We're happy to hear our support team has been so attentive and willing to work with you to solve any of your issues. Please continue reaching out with any issue that may arise or question you have! Looking forward to working with you in the future and helping you provide the best experience possible for your guests!

Hallie T.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen.

I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed.

Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy.

I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out.

There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !