Peek Pro Tour Operators

95% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Hallie T.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen.

I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed.

Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy.

I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out.

There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !

Karen Q.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Glad I Choose Peek PRO

Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software to book customers on walking tours and sell them add-ons. The customizable booking flow makes the add-ons less obtrusive than the software I used previously. Peek PRO also has more marketing capabilities like tracking abandoned shopping carts, key to converting lost customers into sales. So far my experience has been very positive. Support was always available to me during the onboarding period and now that I am past that, highly responsive.

Peek PRO is easier to use than the booking software I used previously - more intuitive about where things are and how to find them, easier to create promotions, configure options. The booking flow is fully customizable to offer the best possible experience for customers.

Because I was using something else for quite a long time, it's challenging sometimes to change the way I think to work with Peek PRO but I think that is more about learning the product than the product itself.

Tanya C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The reports side is fantastic

Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Jennifer J.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID - Especially if you want to get your money.

Bewertet am 15.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was actually beginning to fully understand the Peek software and finding more useful functionality but the accounting side of the house is a disaster. Payouts take forever. For a tour booked June 7 I still do not have the funds today, June 15. I had a recapture on a security deposit May 8 but as of today still do not have the funds. Nearly $1200 in damage to a rental vehicle I paid to repair but waiting 6 weeks for customer funds. If you issue a refund to a customer even before you get the money, they give you the money then put your account in arrears and stop paying out any reservations even when they have far more money than the arrears balance. Customer chargebacks are in a vacuum. The dispute department ignores all of your emails and does not reply to your response to the chargeback so you even know if they are advocating for you. This has been a terrible experience. If you want to get paid for your reservations or damage deposits timely, I recommend avoiding Peek at all cost.

Some of the features are useful. Steep learning curve if you are new to this type of software but I do think the list of features is robust.

Calendar is impossible to look at if you have several products. Does not have all the functionality I need. What I really disliked most about this company is the accounting department. Accounting is the weak link with Peek. Most of the customer service representatives are very nice and try to be helpful but accounting hides behind customer service representatives that are there for technical support and other concerns. You have to call and call for answers. They do not get back to you, no system for escalating issues. Requests to speak to managers are ignored. Unless you call and call there is no movement on your concerns and some customer support representatives are downright rude.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Jennifer A.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Makes Booking Easy for Clients

Bewertet am 6.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far it has been quite a bit of work, but my clients say it's much easier than my previous set-up.

I switched to Peek Pro because they do not charge a monthly fee. I was tired of paying for services that were not creating conversions. They charge a percentage upon each sale which is little more than I already pay for PayPal or credit card fees.

The team at Peek has been very helpful in guiding me as I set up the widgets and helping me when I struggle with the back-end. Generally, it does everything I need it to do, with some minor adjustments and work arounds.

The reports aspect lacks manipulation. I wish that I could choose how to view bookings based upon guides, dates, and classes all at once.

They do not offer a subscription option so I have had to manually enter codes for all of my unlimited and package users.

It is not the best for what I do, but I hope the developers can clean it up so it better serves my needs and keeps booking easy for my clients.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Lora M.
Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 23.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Peek Pro has allowed the customization I need for my niche business. It is easy to use. They take care of the setup and follow up with you after the initial setup. They don't disappear after the initial setup. They had multiple "views" for the activities schedule. I was able to keep the custom trips I offer AND get the calendar view I needed. I am excited to keep working with them.

Excellent Customer Service
Clean look, easy for customers to read
Multiple activity views
Versatile
Customizable

The system charges a percentage to my customers. This was the only reason I hesitated in the beginning, my market is very tight and I feared my customers would not like the increase in price. But they worked with me and my unique situation and I am confident it will be worth it.

Norm H.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Great Booking System, Easy to Use

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.12.2019

The service and support has been excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
/ Live Chat has provided prompt service that has solved my problems.

I love how user friendly this software it. It is really intuitive and I can update and add things really easily. The system flows really well. I also love having the waivers built in and creating client manifests for my trips and courses.

I find it challenging to invoice clients for physical products like paddleboards, paddles and merchandise. As a Canadian company some of the templating and notifications for clients are US based.

Angela H.

Very Excited to be using Peek for my new company

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

Excellent so far

This software does everything and it is easy to use. Easy to set up and excellent customer service

There is nothing that I have discovered yet

Hector E.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Pésimo servicio a cliente

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

La experiencia mientras todo funcionó fue muy buena. A raíz del COVID-19 Peek dejó de transferirme el dinero de mis ventas y ha retenido mi dinero por más de 4 meses.

El personal de atención no resuelve nada y solamente dicen que lo van a revisar.

El software funciona bien, las reservas se hacen facilmente y todo lo técnico funciona.

Definitivamente la atención a partners es pésima; no resuelven los problemas y se comportan de manera muy sospechosa. Definitivamente no recomendaría este software por esa parte.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Kelly B.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great product

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Just getting started, but excellent customer service experience with Peek team so far.

Integrated waivers, able to use app when out of cell range, great booking features, awesome analytics.

I would love if transaction credit card fees and service fees were lower, but it's on par with the industry.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Elyse G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ability to interact with reservations/ reservation information is too limited

Bewertet am 4.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super helpful staff. Incredible onboarding process. Constantly checking in on us. However, issues like not being able to simply interact with individual customers after a booking is made or easily see the waivers associated with each participant on a trip have twice been passed off as complicated for larger tour operators. I have a mocked-up screenshot of what this could look like if anyone is interested. I think it would be a helpful addition to your manifest for large and small tours, would make looking at and managing your bookings easier on both operator and customer. It looks like this: In manifest, when you click details, you see the main contact for a trip then Adult #1 Adult #2 and so on and so forth. Under each Adult# you would see an email (the email entered by the main contact when they forwarded waivers). Under that you would see a checkbox for each of the waivers that have been submitted by that individual (you should also be able to click these so you can see the waiver associated with that person) under that the "send email drop down menu" would show. So at a glance you could see what is not signed and then just scroll down and select the "waiver reminder" email and click send for each person who has not signed.

I like how easy it is to learn how to set up a calendar or product or activity. I like the all-inclusive feel of the check-out. I like the ability to customize emails, have waivers signed in the program itself and all the customer information tracked by booking.

In the last few weeks of trying to get our business going (and during these times everything is very up in the air) I have been particularly frustrated with the ability to interact with bookings and information in bookings once they are made.
Example one: once a booking is made, if I want to send an email to someone that is not a stock email, I can't do that from Peek. Now we have two communication threads. One in Peek and one in my business email. Which would be fine if I could somehow link the two but I can't

Example two: This is a bigger issue for me because it makes following through with steps after booking the responsibility of the customer/ main contact only. For me this is creating an extra step. Once the main contact gives me the names of other folks they are booking, I want to be able to send reminder emails directly to those folks. So Peek is collecting their emails when the main contact sends an "invitation to waiver" email, but not storing them in a way where I can interact with them. If 4 of 10 people have not signed their waivers, I have to ping the main contact (I would probably send them a personal email because I cant clarify WHO hasn't signed in Peek) and then get them to remind others. It makes much more sense to be able to have the software retain the emails as they are forwarding waivers to others and then tour operators can click a dropdown below each persons name to send them reminder emails. We should also be able to see what is outstanding for each

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Ruth B.
Branche: Bildende Kunst
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great value, amazing support!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Marc T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Kyle D.

Best tour/activity software around

Bewertet am 23.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

- User experience
- Easy of use
- Advanced pricing features
- Inventory management
- Promo codes
- Channel management & marketing
- Customizable and advanced booking flow
- Conversion tracking features

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Hi Kyle,
Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Mike C.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Hey Mike,
A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Kevin S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Nancy hadeed H.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Very Helpful

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As mentioned I have been looking for a sotware that will assist us in selling our product as well as an internal reservations system. This has worked for both. Loving it!!

I have been looking for a booking software for the company that I work for for years. I have used a few but after a year I discontinued using it because they never met the needs of the business. Peek Pro is amazing. It is so easy to use and set up. I enjoy navigating through the process of booking tours as well as the back of house setting up tours. I can't wait to utilise it in its full capacity.

There has been a few glitches. In the beginning it kept saying that all tours were booked. I had a few people call me asking me if we have availability, because when they book online it says full. We rectified it. I still have some problems setting up new tour times and when I went to the support team I never got an answer back.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Nancy! It's great to hear that you're loving the software. We're glad that it's been able to help with both your reservation system and sales. Thanks for the feedback about the Support team - we'll be sure to pass it along!

Michael p M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

Shelly S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

Bewertet am 1.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful.

One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!"

Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time."

I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Brad L.

Excellent Customer Focus

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!

I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

I had to think about that one for a minute. I guess I would say that their smart phone apps could be better. They don't have a lot of the same functionality as the website has.

Chase F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

Bewertet am 10.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach."

With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales.

Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run.

I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales.

Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Emil H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Less human work, more automation!

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics.

After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider.

P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Anthony K.

Great Customer Service and Easy User Interface

Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how easy the user interface is to operate and I love the availability of customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly helpful in solving a persisting issue that my business has had. Overall very happy with the software.

The widget flows can be difficult at times, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful in mitigating my issues.

Greg C.
Branche: Sport

Has helped us grow

Bewertet am 6.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're a small business with no dedicated admin staff - Peek Pro has been invaluable for us and a key factor in the sustained increase in our online booking numbers. As a parasailing operator, bad weather sometimes forces water activities at our location to be closed at short notice, and being able to quickly deal with customer notifications, rescheduling and refunds is a feature of Peek Pro that we find particularly useful. Have to also mention the wide variety of business reports that can be generated - just so vital and no way we would be able to capture this useful information ourselves.

Fits in with our work flows, business practices and way of doing things - Peek Pro adapted to our business, we didn't adapt our business to the software. Excellent customer support and easy to use by staff not comfortable/familiar with business software.

Carl N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.

I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Scheduling time off for a resource or guide is tedious. I need to either cancel an entire chunk that I scheduled (I usually schedule a month or more blocks) OR I need to go into each activity one at a time and remove the resource or guide for every day and every activity that the guide or resource is not available. It would be MUCH easier and faster if I could just enter a date range to make a resource or guide unavailable and would take a few minutes rather than a half hour or more to schedule a vacation or illness for guide. I have made this feature request many times as I'm sure others have but obviously must be very challenging feature to add.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10