Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Customer Service EVER

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

#1 booking software program.

This software was a complete godsend when it came into my life while I was doing marketing. We provided wine tours to individuals and typically downloaded their information to put into our emailing system. The old software we used to use was clunky and complicated. Peek pro was fantastic, the thing I liked most about them is that you had the ability to either pay for the software yourself, or include just a small fee with every booking you received. Also, let's talk about how absolutely AMAZING their customer service team was. If I ever had any sort of problems they got back to me within an hour, and often times with their online chat support they were back to me within minutes. I would highly recommend this software to anyone.

Honestly, I can't say one thing that I didn't like about this software, it is perfect for large and small business, and even has an eCommerce area where you can sell merchandise.

Else-Jean

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Coral
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dishonest practices, poor organization, slow reply times, high turnover, frequent glitches- to...

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

I had been a client for about 5 years. In September 2021, a random representative started to text me on my personal cellphone saying I needed to speak to one of their account execs for an account review.

I asked to please email these details and to not contact me on my personal line. They said they couldn't e-mail and that I must speak on the phone. They continued to text until I blocked them.

I made a formal complaint as they didn't respect my boundaries and continued to call and text me at odd hours.

Turned out they needed to speak because they were switching to a new version and my former price plan (less than 3%) was no longer valid. I said I'd be finding a different provider based on the odd way they went about informing me of these changes and refused to e-mail as requested.

I wasn't interested in paying more, frankly the software overpromised & underdelivered. They offered me a 3% processing fee model in a bid to keep me as a client. I agreed to the offer.

They had me sign a contract for 3% and promised I'd be upgraded to premium support as was one of my complaints (poor customer service, having to DIY fixes, lack of functions/excessive workarounds, etc).

I later discovered Peek was taking an extra 3% from payouts not disclosed in the contract. I complained. A higher up rep acknowledged what the account exec had done, but wasn’t going to honor the contract.
Then when I asked to honor, they decided to terminate my agreement instead of honoring the contact.

Anything good I could say about this software is offset by the fact the business is poorly organized. If they could honor agreements, improve communication, improve turnaround time to repair glitches, and actually have a robust system with a stable service team- it could merit a 6% ticketing fee model as it has a lot of potential, just a poorly organized company with questionable ethics.

I was promised a 3% pricing model, provided a contract then discovered charges later that were not disclosed in the contract they had me sign. When I complained and asked for this contract to be honored, they decided to terminate my account instead. So essentially- the biggest con is their customer service. The software itself is not too bad, no software is going to be perfect.

However, the customer service practices and frequent turnover in staff even pre-2020 (i.e. inexperienced support team as they are constantly staffed by newcomers) make it irreconcilable. Lots of glitches anytime udates to software were made and slow response times for fixes, a lot of staff were unfamiliar with software so my account has a lot of unnecessary work-arounds (like for dynamic pricing)

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Xola, FareHarbor und RESMARK

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

The right mix of functionality and simplicity to be able to quickly and easily support myself. They also waived certain fees due to my level of software experience, they knew they were not going to have to hold my hand.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Karen
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Glad I Choose Peek PRO

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

I use this software to book customers on walking tours and sell them add-ons. The customizable booking flow makes the add-ons less obtrusive than the software I used previously. Peek PRO also has more marketing capabilities like tracking abandoned shopping carts, key to converting lost customers into sales. So far my experience has been very positive. Support was always available to me during the onboarding period and now that I am past that, highly responsive.

Peek PRO is easier to use than the booking software I used previously - more intuitive about where things are and how to find them, easier to create promotions, configure options. The booking flow is fully customizable to offer the best possible experience for customers.

Because I was using something else for quite a long time, it's challenging sometimes to change the way I think to work with Peek PRO but I think that is more about learning the product than the product itself.

lora

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 23.2.2020

Peek Pro has allowed the customization I need for my niche business. It is easy to use. They take care of the setup and follow up with you after the initial setup. They don't disappear after the initial setup. They had multiple "views" for the activities schedule. I was able to keep the custom trips I offer AND get the calendar view I needed. I am excited to keep working with them.

Excellent Customer Service
Clean look, easy for customers to read
Multiple activity views
Versatile
Customizable

The system charges a percentage to my customers. This was the only reason I hesitated in the beginning, my market is very tight and I feared my customers would not like the increase in price. But they worked with me and my unique situation and I am confident it will be worth it.

Natasha
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Good so far

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

So far everything has been easy, great support and we are getting all the bugs figured out.

Loved the setup help, love the simplicity, easy for customers and my staff

It would be great if there was an option for weekly series and multi day tours.
Having to scroll through to find the activity vs. being able to search is annoying.

Checkfront

Warum Peek PRO Tour Operator Software gewählt wurde

Zaui was too complex and hard to use for both customers and staff.

Zaui

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Ease of setup and low cost to get set up.
Rindy

Peek is great!

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

Overall it's been a success. Clients book, show up and are already paid for upon arrival.

I like that I can set it up and it runs it's self. It's easy for clients to use and the backend isn't too complicated.

I wish it had more elaborate features for creating promo codes. I feel it's still rudimentary.

Norm
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Booking System, Easy to Use

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

The service and support has been excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
/ Live Chat has provided prompt service that has solved my problems.

I love how user friendly this software it. It is really intuitive and I can update and add things really easily. The system flows really well. I also love having the waivers built in and creating client manifests for my trips and courses.

I find it challenging to invoice clients for physical products like paddleboards, paddles and merchandise. As a Canadian company some of the templating and notifications for clients are US based.

Checkfront und Zaui

Warum Peek PRO Tour Operator Software gewählt wurde

For ease of use as I try to do all of the updates myself vs having a web programmer do it for me.

Checkfront

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Ease of use, built in waivers.
Jennifer
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Makes Booking Easy for Clients

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

So far it has been quite a bit of work, but my clients say it's much easier than my previous set-up.

I switched to Peek Pro because they do not charge a monthly fee. I was tired of paying for services that were not creating conversions. They charge a percentage upon each sale which is little more than I already pay for PayPal or credit card fees.

The team at Peek has been very helpful in guiding me as I set up the widgets and helping me when I struggle with the back-end. Generally, it does everything I need it to do, with some minor adjustments and work arounds.

The reports aspect lacks manipulation. I wish that I could choose how to view bookings based upon guides, dates, and classes all at once.

They do not offer a subscription option so I have had to manually enter codes for all of my unlimited and package users.

It is not the best for what I do, but I hope the developers can clean it up so it better serves my needs and keeps booking easy for my clients.

John
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bella Luna Yacht Peek Review

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

I do like having the capability of having an online booking calendar that my clients can book themselves.

All features do not work with all integrations. I need my Peek Calendar to sync with my Google Calendar. But, Peek will not integrate with Rental Bookings.

The affiliate program (partner program) is WAY too basic. I need to be able to assign each affiliate their own unique affiliate code that they can promote along with graphic ad assets and more comprehensive reporting.

Bookeo und FareHarbor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I was deceived by your sales rep, Garrett, who stated I would be charged a flat rate of $35 per booking and nothing more. By the time we started seeing bookings and the additional charges for everything, it was too late. I'm SUPER disappointed in this bait and switch tactic.
Marc
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Bewertet am 23.3.2017

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Hey Mike,
A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Aiden
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Company & Software!

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

I can't say enough good things about the people @ PeekPro, our partnership manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is basically an extension of our internal team. Everyone that we have worked with from initial deployment to operations has been a joy to deal with.

The software and app are extremely easy to use and provide all the features needed under one software for us to run our business. From booking, to waivers, to payments/on-site POS and review management all is run from within this single offering. We even faced a couple of automated resource management setup challenges during deployment, PeekPro worked with us to find a unique configuration that would work and setup a call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so they could understand what changes in the future would help.

PeekPro are always releasing new features and additions, they listen to feedback we have yet to find anything that has hindered our operations.

Xola

SimplyBook.me
Shelly

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

Bewertet am 1.5.2015

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful.

One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!"

Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time."

I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Chase

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

Bewertet am 10.2.2016

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach."

With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales.

Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run.

I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales.

Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Emil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Less human work, more automation!

Bewertet am 13.11.2017

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics.

After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider.

P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for what it is, not for everyone though

Bewertet am 5.7.2020

So we now have two seperate programs, one for boats and one for lodging. They both handle their respective rolls but I wish I could get one that did everything. In short, if I only had boat rentals, or paddleboards or similar, it would be fine.

I use this for rental boat booking and scheduling, which it does pretty well. Photos of the different products, and I like that I can set it up to send me a text when a booking is received. I do appreciate that the team went out of their way to try to make it work, and they are always reachable and willing to help.

We also have rental cabins and campsites, but Peek does not work for this, due to the way the program is written it is VERY difficult to make the software confirm to standard lodging practices (such as 11AM checkin-3PM checkout) it wants to change everything back to standard 9am to 5pm.

Joe

Easy To Use for Operators and Clients

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

I really love so many things about the software. I love how easy it is to make a reservation, to check rosters, financial reports, invoicing, automated email follow ups, etc.

The system is simple to use and easy to learn. When necessary, customer support has been excellent.

I don't really have anything to complain about.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Joe, we can't thank you enough for this review. Your review is much appreciated! We do our best to keep our partners satisfied through routine check-ins and communication. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions about Peek Pro.

Roger

Peek PRO Review

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

I have had a great experience with Peek Pro since day one. I do need to fine tune it more for my operation but it meets my needs for now. I have had calls from other software companys telling me how much better they were from Peek pro.... but I didn't want to listen or even entertain the posibility of changing and learning a new system...no way!

Keeping reservations in order for me... my fleet has grown and would not be able to operate without it!

My definitions of items in the menu differ from the softwares. so finding my way to the correct windows to change default information is usually confusing. But blame myself for this as well for not being able to take the time to really learn......

Joseph
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Once you learn how to use it, the program is incredibly easy to use and has unlimited...

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

Quick and simple process to book every aspect of our tours. From employee or volunteer scheduling to customer bookings, I love this company and its product.

The ease of personal use along with the ability to tailor the system to your needs. I am in love with this program because of how much information can be gathered from your consumer. However, by far the greatest single attribute about this program is the customer service. The reps that this company hires are very professional and easy to work with. They have an answer almost immediately or will try to find it and follow up with the correct answer. Be it 11:00AM or 9:00PM, I get a speedy response regardless if I call or message. I love working with this company

In the beginning of using and customizing for your own company, it can be a bit daunting and confusing trying to figure out how to work it.

Barbaara

It's a growing company

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Peek is just starting to get more into the attraction side of things, they are growing and trying to update frequently. The staff is great and are trying to assist and send notices to their IT department.

The user friendly system for the customers to be able to book, In house booking very easy. The Manifest so easy to use and read.

No good usable reporting system. Unable to save repeat customers, confirmation and reminder emails change settings on own. Every price means a new activity.

Melissa
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Need more time each day?

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

When I first started with Peek I was on the live chat weekly for help in learning the nuances of the system. They always worked with me to teach me how to do it myself, although there are some functions that I have them do for me and the great staff are always willing and able to help. I especially like the responsiveness.

Peek is automated to a point where I receive alerts when customers buy. Those customers receive automated notices with instructions about their tour.

I do not use Peek for large group tour payments. The customer wold be paying a high percentage booking fee and I loose part of my payout. I only take deposits for large group tours in the Peek system.

claudia

Peek in Costa Rica !!

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

online calendar on website, no high fees, easy system for team.

The best part is this software is designed for the user, cheap and can be used in Costa Rica. This tool will be of great help for waivers, payment hold and organizing offline bookings. No monthly fees means a business like ours that is just starting can grow into Peek Pro and progress the old school methods and accountanting from the beginning without investing too much time. Their team is fast to respond and quick to help, usually I don't like email spam but peek training spam was very helpful. Made my questions more specific and less about general use.

Peek Software has yet to create spilt payment and deposit on one, though they are working to improve it. Also the waiver signature would be ideal on the waiver info when downloaded. Though really are more good thing than bad.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Claudia! Thanks for the review. It's awesome to hear how Peek Pro is helping with the day-to-day of your business. It's been wonderful working with you and please feel free to reach out if you need any support :)

Seanalee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app and program to help us with our paddlesports business

Bewertet am 9.6.2018

This software is very user friendly and cusomizable. Great customer service too. We are able to book multiple varied trips - update or adjust the trips in an instant. People can book online or direct with us. Also takes the payment - cuts down on closing at the end of the day. Just a great product!

Not able to delete some unused activities ourself - however they will do it for you. If there is an issue with payments - we are unable to look in the back end to see if the payment went thru, however again - they have helped us over the phone.