Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Sortieren nach

Hallie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen.

I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed.

Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy.

I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out.

There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !

Marriah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for my complex needs

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the functionality of peek pro. Before, I had to manually create new bookings and import all viator bookings myself. Now, customers can make their own reservations without back and forth over the phone or email, and viator bookings are automatically blocked out when my calendar is full for each activity. I do like that bookings that I manually create do not have the booking fee and only the payment processor fee which is cheaper than Square who I was previously using. Peek Pro has been the only software that I've been able to find that can support my business' booking needs which offers tours and uber-like transportation services.

Customer service is great for solving issues and answering questions during the initial consultations and onboarding process. They really helped me find workarounds from my complex activity types. The embedded widgets look great and clean on the website, makes it so much easier for my customers to automatically book themselves a tour. I love that it connects with Viator so I don't have to manually block out my availability on multiple platforms. Payouts are also relatively fast which is important to keep my business running.

The software is a little dated looking and is confusing to figure out where certain settings are located. The calendar view is a little clunky. Scheduling activities in the calendar is slightly weird, I feel like you should be able to add scheduling information within the activity settings, but you have to create the actual availability in a separate area. Customer support was incredibly responsive during the first few onboarding weeks, but has been much slower after getting set up. Also, I wish there were options for annual billing rather than the 6% booking free on top of the payment processor fee for automatic reservations.

Checkfront und Bokun

Warum Peek PRO Tour Operator Software gewählt wurde

I wanted to automate my scheduling for my tours and connect my calendar with viator

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Other softwares were unable to easily let me book 2 pickup times for a single reservation for roundtrip services
Maryellen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate reservations software for our small company

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

From the beginning support and ease of use were evident. Their app is convenient for myself and our employees.

User friendly software with a great support system and timely updates that help me with my business.

I would like to be able to create an auto text with my own verbage.

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Support, support, support! The App was a big plus as well
Mike

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Bewertet am 23.6.2018

It allows people to make reservations.

It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site.

They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so.

Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point.

They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see.

They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems.

At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it.

Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Barbaara

It's a growing company

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Peek is just starting to get more into the attraction side of things, they are growing and trying to update frequently. The staff is great and are trying to assist and send notices to their IT department.

The user friendly system for the customers to be able to book, In house booking very easy. The Manifest so easy to use and read.

No good usable reporting system. Unable to save repeat customers, confirmation and reminder emails change settings on own. Every price means a new activity.

James

Fantastic customer service!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Overall an incredibly positive experience with Peek and we appreciate everything they did for us during shutdown.

Any time I ever have a question about Peek I call customer service and the team there immediately is invested in helping my business solve whatever problem we are having. For the money, it is an incredible booking service that I would recommend to all of my friends.

I am glad to hear about the new update because holding cards for customers is definitely something we have had issues with in the past. The current way is not very convenient or intuitive. Also, the difference in features between the web and mobile app is significant.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Fareharbor is currently courting our business pretty hard but I like Peek a lot so I don’t think we are going to switch.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

James - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We're happy to hear our support team has been so attentive and willing to work with you to solve any of your issues. Please continue reaching out with any issue that may arise or question you have! Looking forward to working with you in the future and helping you provide the best experience possible for your guests!

Dan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Outstanding software for rentals!

Bewertet am 14.9.2019

Spectacular! Once set up, it's almost too simple to use!

The sleek design looks spectacular on our site and is very easy for the customer to use.

It's a little tricky to set up mostly because there's an endless amount of features and options.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for writing this review, Dan! So happy to hear that you've had an outstanding experience with the software. You're right; it can certainly seem like there's an endless amount of features at your disposal, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any support!

Aja
  • Branche: Sport

Peek Pro Review - Blue Water Divers, British Virgin Islands

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

I have had a fantastic experience from start to finish. Our company has been in business for 42 years and it has been no small task setting up Peek Pro for us to be able to use it - I have found every team member to be helpful and knowledgable.

The online booking system has completely streamlined our reservation process. This allows us more time to focus on other aspects of the business and will be crucial come our busy season.

We have a large number of repeat customers, it would therefore be nice to have customer profile's automatically saved so that we can look up customers and see all of their information were they to return.

Trey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best step we took for our business!

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

This software has opened a variety of new ideas and needs for the public. Our very first online experience that we needed.

We have had great support and all of our concerns were addressed and we haven’t had anything that didn’t work for us.

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Improved booking experience for my customers

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

no tours

the user interface is more immediate for call to action. increased reservations

some default setting are not the logical choice depending on the user

Miranda

Peek Pro

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

I switched from Fare Harbor a few years ago and I've had a pretty consistently good experience with Peek since then.

The customer service has been the beat feature by far. The software is relatively intuitive and well designed. I have multiple guides that are easily able to use it.

Other newer features are great in theory but haven't worked well for us personally like the tipping option. The embeddable review widget was terrible and did not update or work properly when I tried to use it on my website. I also wish there was a way to aggregate the answers to the question "how did you hear about us?" that customers answer at the time of registration. Also, it would be nice if the emails were more mobile friendly. It took me tons of trial and error to format them so they are readable on mobile phones, because that is how the majority of customers are viewing them, especially the day of the tour.

Acuity Scheduling, Xola und FareHarbor

Warum Peek PRO Tour Operator Software gewählt wurde

I was really frustrated with their customer service and software and even after several months, they couldn't resolve an issue I was having with public vs private bookings. We ended up double booking sometimes and scrambling to accommodate everyone last minute.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Before I switched, I asked a few other local businesses about their experience using Peek and they all endorsed it, although it's interesting that one has since switched to another software provider.
Logan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system for managing online reservations for tour companies!

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Online reservations are critical to tour operators and PEEK provides a convenient hub for managing these online reservations, as well as integrating some other third party products (such as Groupon) to integrate into their booking system. Case in point: we are now able to have guests use their groupon vouchers to book through PEEK whereas before all of these had to be called in to our office personnel. This reduces the workload on the office and allows them to spend more time helping customers book who are unable/unfamiliar with online booking, as well as be more social and inviting to guests at check in since there are less calls and thus less immediate need to answer them. Additionally this form of booking reduces errors such as misheard voucher codes or dates.
It is also very helpful in the management of availability for tours and controlling overall booking capacity and availability on the fly.

Ease of use is definitely the top feature. Our previous system was much less intuitive and required more work to do things like move reservations, charge guests (or refund them) or even just generally managing the available tours on a given day.
Plus the layout is easy to understand and features visual distinctions (such as color) for different individual tours that help make them easily distinguishable and reduce confusion.

We have been told several times that guests did not receive confirmation emails. We are not sure why this occurs, and it does not occur consistently so we cannot reliably figure out WHY. We have the system set to automatically send emails so this can be somewhat annoying, but in these cases we can easily send new confirmations or just simply verbally confirm. Additionally, guests often report they have trouble downloading the peek app, but since by the time they arrive we already have their reservation this is not a critical problem.
In any case, reservations seem to always be efficiently sent to OUR inbox so that even if a guest has not received theirs, we can easily find them.

Rena
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Peek PRO booking software = smooth sailing for our boat business!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Peek PRO software is so simple and easy to use, and it makes our booking process seamless. The software ties into our website so well, and our customers always comment on how easy it is to book a sail with us. We appreciate the real time booking, calendar updates, automated confirmation/reminder emails and all the support that goes along with using the Peek system. Their customer support team is awesome, and always help us out in a timely manner. We truly couldn’t be in business without Peek PRO!

There are a few bugs or software quirks that we find from time-to-time since we rely on this system 100%. However, with that said, whenever we have an issue, the amazing Peek Support team helps us resolve it, or find another way to execute something, within a timely manner.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

We chose Peek PRO based upon a similar business’ recommendation, and we are so glad we did!

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Rena, we're so glad this recommendation paid off and that you're finding Peek Pro useful for your business. We strive to offer the best platform for businesses like yours and continue to work on ways to provide the best booking system out there. Our customer support team is always available for any issue you may have so please keep contacting us if you ever have a question! Our features are designed with partners like you in mind so we're so glad to hear that you find them key to your operational needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future!

Gary
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Peek is everything we needed

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Automating many regular tasks, including guest followup emails, waivers. As well as connecting directly to OTAs so they have our exact availability and no longer have to check multiple sites to update availability.

We really like the simplicity for setting up new products. And appreciate the software updates that continually improve the booking software.

Not optimized for Android tablets or cell phones.

Checkfront und FareHarbor

Warum Peek PRO Tour Operator Software gewählt wurde

Back end was very cumbersome to build new product and took extra time to train anyone new on the software. As well as there quarterly costs.

Zaui

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

The tech service was what sold us and continues to solve any issues we may have.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Gary - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear how our Digital Waivers and OTA Integration helps make your business succeed. As you said, we are constantly looking for ways to update the software to provide the best experience for all our partners. We look forward to continuing working with you in the future!

Elyse
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ability to interact with reservations/ reservation information is too limited

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

Super helpful staff. Incredible onboarding process. Constantly checking in on us. However, issues like not being able to simply interact with individual customers after a booking is made or easily see the waivers associated with each participant on a trip have twice been passed off as complicated for larger tour operators. I have a mocked-up screenshot of what this could look like if anyone is interested. I think it would be a helpful addition to your manifest for large and small tours, would make looking at and managing your bookings easier on both operator and customer. It looks like this: In manifest, when you click details, you see the main contact for a trip then Adult #1 Adult #2 and so on and so forth. Under each Adult# you would see an email (the email entered by the main contact when they forwarded waivers). Under that you would see a checkbox for each of the waivers that have been submitted by that individual (you should also be able to click these so you can see the waiver associated with that person) under that the "send email drop down menu" would show. So at a glance you could see what is not signed and then just scroll down and select the "waiver reminder" email and click send for each person who has not signed.

I like how easy it is to learn how to set up a calendar or product or activity. I like the all-inclusive feel of the check-out. I like the ability to customize emails, have waivers signed in the program itself and all the customer information tracked by booking.

In the last few weeks of trying to get our business going (and during these times everything is very up in the air) I have been particularly frustrated with the ability to interact with bookings and information in bookings once they are made.
Example one: once a booking is made, if I want to send an email to someone that is not a stock email, I can't do that from Peek. Now we have two communication threads. One in Peek and one in my business email. Which would be fine if I could somehow link the two but I can't

Example two: This is a bigger issue for me because it makes following through with steps after booking the responsibility of the customer/ main contact only. For me this is creating an extra step. Once the main contact gives me the names of other folks they are booking, I want to be able to send reminder emails directly to those folks. So Peek is collecting their emails when the main contact sends an "invitation to waiver" email, but not storing them in a way where I can interact with them. If 4 of 10 people have not signed their waivers, I have to ping the main contact (I would probably send them a personal email because I cant clarify WHO hasn't signed in Peek) and then get them to remind others. It makes much more sense to be able to have the software retain the emails as they are forwarding waivers to others and then tour operators can click a dropdown below each persons name to send them reminder emails. We should also be able to see what is outstanding for each

Marc
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Ruth
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great value, amazing support!

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Kyle

Best tour/activity software around

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

- User experience
- Easy of use
- Advanced pricing features
- Inventory management
- Promo codes
- Channel management & marketing
- Customizable and advanced booking flow
- Conversion tracking features

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Hi Kyle,
Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Bewertet am 23.3.2017

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Hey Mike,
A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Else-Jean

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Greg

Peek Pro Is A Winner!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Again, the customer support, ease of scheduling for our customers, ease of check in are all great! Highly recommended.

For small businesses or businesses just starting out the fact that there is no cost to the business is awesome! The small Peek fee is passed on to the customer. The design, customer support and implementation is all done by Peek. That is awesome, and they actually answer their phones.

Like any software they each have small features from an end user that you would like to see. For example their app is only Apple compatible. Cool thing about Peek is that you can request something to be changed and added, and they pass those thoughts and suggestions on to their development team.

Bookeo

Cost and ease of use!

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Steve, your comments are very appreciated by our entire Peek Pro team! We're dedicated to providing a platform that's suitable for businesses like yours and will continue to do so to ensure the best experience possible for you and your customers. As mentioned, we value all partner requests and always take them into consideration. Please continue reaching out to us with your suggestions! We love hearing them! We're looking forward to continue working with you and Time Crunch Escapes in the future!

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Xola, FareHarbor und RESMARK

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

The right mix of functionality and simplicity to be able to quickly and easily support myself. They also waived certain fees due to my level of software experience, they knew they were not going to have to hold my hand.

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Tanya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The reports side is fantastic

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

FareHarbor und TrekkSoft

Warum Peek PRO Tour Operator Software gewählt wurde

Due to the reporting system, it was basically non-existent on Rezdy

Rezdy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I need both a functioning calendar and the reports, it was the calendar that ultimately made the decision. While not perfect for what we need, it was the best option

Antwort von Peek Travel Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Aiden
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Company & Software!

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

I can't say enough good things about the people @ PeekPro, our partnership manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is basically an extension of our internal team. Everyone that we have worked with from initial deployment to operations has been a joy to deal with.

The software and app are extremely easy to use and provide all the features needed under one software for us to run our business. From booking, to waivers, to payments/on-site POS and review management all is run from within this single offering. We even faced a couple of automated resource management setup challenges during deployment, PeekPro worked with us to find a unique configuration that would work and setup a call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so they could understand what changes in the future would help.

PeekPro are always releasing new features and additions, they listen to feedback we have yet to find anything that has hindered our operations.

Xola

SimplyBook.me
Cecile
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful and useful to my small business

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Peek PRO is easy to use and is the only software I need/use for my small business. It makes running my tours and schedule extremely easy and affordable. I have been a loyal user for over 7 years and plan to continue with them as long as I own my business.

Easy to use and maintain. I can easily set up my availability and add and change products offered. I can easily add promo codes or delete if needed. I can easily see my sales for the month/year/custom dates. I rarely have to call customer service for help, the software is very user friendly. I can reschedule, refund full or partial, create personalized tours, and more all by myself, it's that easy. When I do need to call customer service, they are very helpful and fast. I love that they have the call back option so you don't have to sit on hold. I have been using this software for 7+ years and have been approached by many others but have stayed with Peek PRO because they are so easy and useful.

I honestly can't think of anything. I am very happy with Peek PRO.