Peek Pro Erfahrungen

Ruth
Ruth
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great value, amazing support!

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Marriah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for my complex needs

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the functionality of peek pro. Before, I had to manually create new bookings and import all viator bookings myself. Now, customers can make their own reservations without back and forth over the phone or email, and viator bookings are automatically blocked out when my calendar is full for each activity. I do like that bookings that I manually create do not have the booking fee and only the payment processor fee which is cheaper than Square who I was previously using. Peek Pro has been the only software that I've been able to find that can support my business' booking needs which offers tours and uber-like transportation services.

Customer service is great for solving issues and answering questions during the initial consultations and onboarding process. They really helped me find workarounds from my complex activity types. The embedded widgets look great and clean on the website, makes it so much easier for my customers to automatically book themselves a tour. I love that it connects with Viator so I don't have to manually block out my availability on multiple platforms. Payouts are also relatively fast which is important to keep my business running.

The software is a little dated looking and is confusing to figure out where certain settings are located. The calendar view is a little clunky. Scheduling activities in the calendar is slightly weird, I feel like you should be able to add scheduling information within the activity settings, but you have to create the actual availability in a separate area. Customer support was incredibly responsive during the first few onboarding weeks, but has been much slower after getting set up. Also, I wish there were options for annual billing rather than the 6% booking free on top of the payment processor fee for automatic reservations.

Checkfront und Bókun

Warum Peek Pro gewählt wurde

I wanted to automate my scheduling for my tours and connect my calendar with viator

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

Other softwares were unable to easily let me book 2 pickup times for a single reservation for roundtrip services
Coral
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dishonest practices, poor organization, slow reply times, high turnover, frequent glitches- to...

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

I had been a client for about 5 years. In September 2021, a random representative started to text me on my personal cellphone saying I needed to speak to one of their account execs for an account review.

I asked to please email these details and to not contact me on my personal line. They said they couldn't e-mail and that I must speak on the phone. They continued to text until I blocked them.

I made a formal complaint as they didn't respect my boundaries and continued to call and text me at odd hours.

Turned out they needed to speak because they were switching to a new version and my former price plan (less than 3%) was no longer valid. I said I'd be finding a different provider based on the odd way they went about informing me of these changes and refused to e-mail as requested.

I wasn't interested in paying more, frankly the software overpromised & underdelivered. They offered me a 3% processing fee model in a bid to keep me as a client. I agreed to the offer.

They had me sign a contract for 3% and promised I'd be upgraded to premium support as was one of my complaints (poor customer service, having to DIY fixes, lack of functions/excessive workarounds, etc).

I later discovered Peek was taking an extra 3% from payouts not disclosed in the contract. I complained. A higher up rep acknowledged what the account exec had done, but wasn’t going to honor the contract.
Then when I asked to honor, they decided to terminate my agreement instead of honoring the contact.

Anything good I could say about this software is offset by the fact the business is poorly organized. If they could honor agreements, improve communication, improve turnaround time to repair glitches, and actually have a robust system with a stable service team- it could merit a 6% ticketing fee model as it has a lot of potential, just a poorly organized company with questionable ethics.

I was promised a 3% pricing model, provided a contract then discovered charges later that were not disclosed in the contract they had me sign. When I complained and asked for this contract to be honored, they decided to terminate my account instead. So essentially- the biggest con is their customer service. The software itself is not too bad, no software is going to be perfect.

However, the customer service practices and frequent turnover in staff even pre-2020 (i.e. inexperienced support team as they are constantly staffed by newcomers) make it irreconcilable. Lots of glitches anytime udates to software were made and slow response times for fixes, a lot of staff were unfamiliar with software so my account has a lot of unnecessary work-arounds (like for dynamic pricing)

Marian
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Review of Peek Pro

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

Peek Pro is going to help us stay organized, welcoming, and even financially sound.

The vocabulary used in the internal interface is not the same vocabulary we use, so it confuses me. I may be the only one. There's a huge learning curve, and the training was done by the trainer pointing out things in quick succession rather than me trying things as she guided. I didn't even know what questions to ask at the end of sessions, and mysteries I brought up in between still haven't really been answered. I have had to poke around a lot on my own and results from minute to minute vary widely. I've lost a lot of sleep.

James
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Fantastic customer service!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Overall an incredibly positive experience with Peek and we appreciate everything they did for us during shutdown.

Any time I ever have a question about Peek I call customer service and the team there immediately is invested in helping my business solve whatever problem we are having. For the money, it is an incredible booking service that I would recommend to all of my friends.

I am glad to hear about the new update because holding cards for customers is definitely something we have had issues with in the past. The current way is not very convenient or intuitive. Also, the difference in features between the web and mobile app is significant.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

Fareharbor is currently courting our business pretty hard but I like Peek a lot so I don’t think we are going to switch.

Antwort von Peek Travel

James - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We're happy to hear our support team has been so attentive and willing to work with you to solve any of your issues. Please continue reaching out with any issue that may arise or question you have! Looking forward to working with you in the future and helping you provide the best experience possible for your guests!

Rena
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peek PRO booking software = smooth sailing for our boat business!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Peek PRO software is so simple and easy to use, and it makes our booking process seamless. The software ties into our website so well, and our customers always comment on how easy it is to book a sail with us. We appreciate the real time booking, calendar updates, automated confirmation/reminder emails and all the support that goes along with using the Peek system. Their customer support team is awesome, and always help us out in a timely manner. We truly couldn’t be in business without Peek PRO!

There are a few bugs or software quirks that we find from time-to-time since we rely on this system 100%. However, with that said, whenever we have an issue, the amazing Peek Support team helps us resolve it, or find another way to execute something, within a timely manner.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

We chose Peek PRO based upon a similar business’ recommendation, and we are so glad we did!

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Rena, we're so glad this recommendation paid off and that you're finding Peek Pro useful for your business. We strive to offer the best platform for businesses like yours and continue to work on ways to provide the best booking system out there. Our customer support team is always available for any issue you may have so please keep contacting us if you ever have a question! Our features are designed with partners like you in mind so we're so glad to hear that you find them key to your operational needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future!

Gary
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peek is everything we needed

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Automating many regular tasks, including guest followup emails, waivers. As well as connecting directly to OTAs so they have our exact availability and no longer have to check multiple sites to update availability.

We really like the simplicity for setting up new products. And appreciate the software updates that continually improve the booking software.

Not optimized for Android tablets or cell phones.

Checkfront und FareHarbor

Warum Peek Pro gewählt wurde

Back end was very cumbersome to build new product and took extra time to train anyone new on the software. As well as there quarterly costs.

Zaui

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

The tech service was what sold us and continues to solve any issues we may have.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Gary - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear how our Digital Waivers and OTA Integration helps make your business succeed. As you said, we are constantly looking for ways to update the software to provide the best experience for all our partners. We look forward to continuing working with you in the future!

Jill
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

New Reservation/Ticket System

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

We are in the early stages of booking with our new Peek PRO software, but so far so good. We have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of calls to the office needing assistance when booking. We have found it to be very user friendly. The support and help have been amazing as well!

The feature liked most is for customers to have an at a glance view of availability of different tours and times. Also, the reschedule feature link on the confirmation email has been such a time saver for my team!

How the waiver works has been our least favorite about this software. It requires all guests to sign the waiver but will not allow the same email to be entered more than once which is an issue when it is a couple who share the same email. Maybe more of a check here if you agree with the terms and conditions would simplify this step.

Warum Peek Pro gewählt wurde

Eventbrite was just not a good fit for our event. It did not support multiple dates, times, and ticket types on the same event. It was also costly and required a one-year agreement with exclusivity on ALL events we had! The only support was via chat after we were told they had 24 hour phone support with a live person.

Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

It was a USA based company and the cost
Else-Jean

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Dan
Dan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Outstanding software for rentals!

Bewertet am 14.9.2019

Spectacular! Once set up, it's almost too simple to use!

Spectacular! Once set up, it's almost too simple to use!

The sleek design looks spectacular on our site and is very easy for the customer to use.

It's a little tricky to set up mostly because there's an endless amount of features and options.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Thank you for writing this review, Dan! So happy to hear that you've had an outstanding experience with the software. You're right; it can certainly seem like there's an endless amount of features at your disposal, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any support!

Miranda

Peek Pro

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

I switched from Fare Harbor a few years ago and I've had a pretty consistently good experience with Peek since then.

The customer service has been the beat feature by far. The software is relatively intuitive and well designed. I have multiple guides that are easily able to use it.

Other newer features are great in theory but haven't worked well for us personally like the tipping option. The embeddable review widget was terrible and did not update or work properly when I tried to use it on my website. I also wish there was a way to aggregate the answers to the question "how did you hear about us?" that customers answer at the time of registration. Also, it would be nice if the emails were more mobile friendly. It took me tons of trial and error to format them so they are readable on mobile phones, because that is how the majority of customers are viewing them, especially the day of the tour.

Acuity Scheduling, Xola und FareHarbor

Warum Peek Pro gewählt wurde

I was really frustrated with their customer service and software and even after several months, they couldn't resolve an issue I was having with public vs private bookings. We ended up double booking sometimes and scrambling to accommodate everyone last minute.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

Before I switched, I asked a few other local businesses about their experience using Peek and they all endorsed it, although it's interesting that one has since switched to another software provider.
Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Run run run they are car salesmen

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

I wish I could give them a zero. I used FareHarbor and was completely happy. Peek/PeekPro sold me because they said they had a partnership with Viator and I would no longer pay any commissions on those bookings. LIE
They also said they tracked cart abandonment and I would have access to the data. LIE
They said they had the fastest payment processing. Hilarious LIE. FareHarbor take about 3-4 days. PeekPro took 8-9 minimum.
They said all of their vendors automatically get listed on Musement. LIE
They said that the customers would not be redirected to another website but instead get a pop up for booking. LIE
They way they control bookings is by start time to end time so it makes it impossible to only close off certain bookings times without closing off others if there is any kind of overlap on times.
The app is complete trash. You have an option on there called activities that is completely useless. Nothing syncs to it. You can not create bookings from the app. You can not cancel bookings from the app. All you can do is check in and mark as returned. It’s utterly ridiculous an useless.
Do not get sold on the lies, PEEKPRO is trash. They charge $299 when FareHarbor does not charge anything. PeekPro has to sell you on lies because they are a subpar product.

I used FareHarbor for years and was sold a bunch of lies. There was not a single redeeming feature on PeekPro.

Inability to quickly change booking times and the inability to create any bookings on the app. The app is a joke.

Tanya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The reports side is fantastic

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

FareHarbor und TrekkSoft

Warum Peek Pro gewählt wurde

Due to the reporting system, it was basically non-existent on Rezdy

Rezdy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

I need both a functioning calendar and the reports, it was the calendar that ultimately made the decision. While not perfect for what we need, it was the best option

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Jack

Awful Customer Service

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

I'd suggest saving yourself the pain and finding another platform.

I'd suggest saving yourself the pain and finding another platform.

If this software did everything it claimed then it would be great. A lot of features require tedious work arounds and a huge amount of work on the back end.

Customer service are abysmal, without notice in the middle of the pandemic they switched to US opening times which meant as a UK customer we were left stranded with glitches and errors massively effecting our workflow.

Warum Peek Pro gewählt wurde

We switched from Cinolla in a bid to gain more online sales.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Peek Pro

Fareharbor at the time did not allow a tour operator to be responsible for the costs of the booking but instead levied the 6% on the customer at the end of the booking. This has now changed. Fareharbor also did not have a suitable rental system for our business.
Karen
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Glad I Choose Peek PRO

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

I use this software to book customers on walking tours and sell them add-ons. The customizable booking flow makes the add-ons less obtrusive than the software I used previously. Peek PRO also has more marketing capabilities like tracking abandoned shopping carts, key to converting lost customers into sales. So far my experience has been very positive. Support was always available to me during the onboarding period and now that I am past that, highly responsive.

Peek PRO is easier to use than the booking software I used previously - more intuitive about where things are and how to find them, easier to create promotions, configure options. The booking flow is fully customizable to offer the best possible experience for customers.

Because I was using something else for quite a long time, it's challenging sometimes to change the way I think to work with Peek PRO but I think that is more about learning the product than the product itself.

Kenneth

Beyond Rentals

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

From the first contact through onboarding and beyond I have always felt the

From the first contact through onboarding and beyond I have always felt the

Rental programs rely heavily on the support staff and ability to easily navigate. The superb support is what keeps loyal and the fact I feel my voice is heard for new features

The software currently lacks the ability to track service or hours of use for our product for maintenance but does allow to identify specific product at time of rentals

Marc
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Kyle

Best tour/activity software around

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

- User experience
- Easy of use
- Advanced pricing features
- Inventory management
- Promo codes
- Channel management & marketing
- Customizable and advanced booking flow
- Conversion tracking features

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Hi Kyle,
Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Jacqueline
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Overall great software with some room for improvement

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

There are small problems that need fixing but we are overall satisfied with Peek Pro's software and especially happy with their customer service team.

We appreciate the ease of a cloud based payment system, as well as the easy to navigate interface.

Since we began using Peek Pro we have asked for the ability to split payment methods, being unable to utilize this type of feature definitely created some headaches and lot business. However, it appears that Peek Pro has implemented this featurein the latest version. We also have experienced some issues with customers being refunded and then recharged for the full balance when we attempting to update the price of their purchasing For example, when upgrading from a rental they had paid $100 for already to a rental that was $150 - the system would "refund" the $100 and charge the customer a full $150 rather than just the needed $50. In some situations this created a problem because the customers account would have $250 in held funds until the original $100 was returned. We found a work around, but it wasn't ideal. Hopefully switching our account over to Peek Pro 6 will address this as well.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Jacqueline! Thanks for reaching out and writing your review. Your comments help us make Peek Pro serviceable for all partners. Peek Pro 6 does have the ability to split payments so please reach out to our customer service team with any questions on how to use this new feature. We hope that you stay satisfied with the Peek Pro 6 changes and continue to find the software helpful with the new improvements.

Shelly

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

Bewertet am 1.5.2015

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful.

One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!"

Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time."

I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Jennifer
Jennifer
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Makes Booking Easy for Clients

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

So far it has been quite a bit of work, but my clients say it's much easier than my previous set-up.

I switched to Peek Pro because they do not charge a monthly fee. I was tired of paying for services that were not creating conversions. They charge a percentage upon each sale which is little more than I already pay for PayPal or credit card fees.

The team at Peek has been very helpful in guiding me as I set up the widgets and helping me when I struggle with the back-end. Generally, it does everything I need it to do, with some minor adjustments and work arounds.

The reports aspect lacks manipulation. I wish that I could choose how to view bookings based upon guides, dates, and classes all at once.

They do not offer a subscription option so I have had to manually enter codes for all of my unlimited and package users.

It is not the best for what I do, but I hope the developers can clean it up so it better serves my needs and keeps booking easy for my clients.

Erin

Great Partner for Our Rental Services

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

The Peek team made the software simple to launch. The ability for customers to book online in advance made an immediate impact on our business. We've had great experiences with the customer support team. They solve problems quickly, they understand our needs, and are pro-active in helping us look ahead to the next steps.

We have both activities and rentals available on Peek, and we'd like to see some of the same features available for rentals that are available for activities. (For instance, being able to send a weather cancellation email to all customers with reservations for that day in one-click.)

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Erin - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Peek Pro. We love hearing that you've been working with our customer support team to answer your questions regarding bookings. Please continue to contact us if you have more questions or issues. Peek Pro is always working to update our software and will absolutely take your comments into consideration for our next update. Thanks again for working with Peek Pro and trusting us with your business!

Kristen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company to work with

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Having a website that can handle online booking plus coordinate with our inventory is so great! It simplifies our life. It is efficient and saves our office staff time. We are a new business, and we are excited about the analytics feature as it will help us scale our business in a profitable way.

We have been happy from the first contact we had with Peek Pro. [sensitive content hidden] gave us an informative tour of how Peek Pro website works and what it could do for our business. Once we committed to having a Peek Pro software + website, we were connected with a web designer and site programmer [sensitive content hidden]. This team of 3 were awesome! Creating this site was efficient, quick and we felt like they listened to what we asked for. We appreciated their consistent communication throughout the process and quickly accommodating any changes we needed. We are exciting to see our business grow by using the Peek Pro Software. It is making our business run efficient and giving us data for future growth.

As of now we see nothing we don't like about this software. We love it all!

Carl
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.

I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Scheduling time off for a resource or guide is tedious. I need to either cancel an entire chunk that I scheduled (I usually schedule a month or more blocks) OR I need to go into each activity one at a time and remove the resource or guide for every day and every activity that the guide or resource is not available. It would be MUCH easier and faster if I could just enter a date range to make a resource or guide unavailable and would take a few minutes rather than a half hour or more to schedule a vacation or illness for guide. I have made this feature request many times as I'm sure others have but obviously must be very challenging feature to add.

Carrie

Business Changing Software

Bewertet am 27.12.2016

There are many times in business when you know you made the right choice and never have I felt that more often than with Peek Pro. We made the change from Zerve at about 4 years in business and roughly 2 years on Zerve, approximately 4 months prior to their mass-exit from the industry. We narrowed between many of the top tour ticketing software options and finally picked the winner...Peek Pro.

There were a number of major qualifiers for this, including ease-of-use for admin, guides and guests, integration, cost, reporting, promotions and a big one, development. With the exception of a few items that many of the systems, including Peek Pro, hadn't fully fleshed out, they hit high marks with more than enough and a big one was development. We love seeing that items on our list are being ticked off monthly rather than waiting years.

Customer support through the website tends to be quick and the FAQs are super helpful. Generally we can find most of what we need and have had very few glitches, more often than not they are tied to a wholesale or other integration, not specifically Peek Pro. Highly recommend!

Ease of use, active development, cost, support, reporting, promo options

A few things are sent out prior to really solid beta where things are removed that were there previously, but they are added to development for improvements to come through soon