CoSchedule Marketing Suite Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Kinga
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gamechanger for your content distribution.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

I don't know how my marketer's life looked like before checking Coschedule out. My social media & content planning is a serene pleasure right now. If you are seeking the complex machine for your content, look no further. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It works smoothly and without a single flaw - always published what I planned.

Maybe pricing could be improved a notch - I think it may be an obstacle for many small businesses. However, this money is spent well.

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

Good program, several bugs..

Bewertet am 22.1.2018

Extremely easy to use and a decent value for the money. For advanced reporting and a platform that is cohesive with all social media platforms, go bigger.

I like that it has an extremely simple platform, easy to navigate and customer service is timely. For the money, it is a good base platform that saves time.

This program is not cohesive with several needed platforms, and I have continuous issues authenticating LinkedIn. They say that it's the LinkedIn platform, I don't know. Used to get reports on activity, but they would always show no activity so they just stop sending the reports.

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

CoSchedule and I have an on again off again relationship.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

I like CoSchedule's marketing calendar and social media distribution a lot. It makes perfect sense for someone running a WordPress site which can be integrated. The beauty of it is when you publish, you can also distribute to social platforms, which is cool.

It only works with WordPress. Well, you can use the software without the integration, but you lose the elegance of the setup. So the Joomla guy who was going to build an interface? Not so successful. And it only works with WordPress.org. WordPress.com sites are a no-go. So it has to fit to work. I also found it to be cumbersome for loading social posts outside the realm of article distribution.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Worth the money if you use all CoSchedule features

Bewertet am 25.11.2018

The CoSchedule team has been consistently kind and easy to reach. They're great.

CoSchedule provides a seamless dashboard--and it's integrated with WordPress. I used it mainly for social media scheduling, but the integration is super convenient.

The price hike over the years. It is worth it if you use ALL of the features or platforms, but if you just need it for a few things or only log in every week, not so much. I miss it something fierce when I do product launches as you can do your whole marketing plan in there.

Mindy
Mindy
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Probably better for teams

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Not as many benefits as I had hoped, but it is helpful to have my blog posts scheduled out for the year all at once on all platforms.

I like that I can post ideas and have my list for the month right in front of me, but truthfully, I have found I can do the exact same thing in Trello. I love the way I can set up templates to strategically post my blog posts out again on social media for the entire year on all my social platforms. It is super helpful to see everything that is scheduled to go out for the entire month all at once.

I feel like there is so much more to this software that I am just not utilizing at this time as it is just me using it and not a team. I thought the social scheduling would be sup helpful for me, but again, for my purposes, there are other tools that will work for me that are simpler and less costly. The templates are great but the setup could be easier and quicker, in my opinion.

Rachel
Rachel
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Not As Expected

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Customer support doesn't guide you through a process when you have a problem they just point to a link so you can read and figure it out for yourself. I will not be renewing next year.

I like the part where you can publish to all your social media accounts at one time.

If I knew from the start that your Instagram pages need to be converted to a business page I wouldn't have bought the product. I have had trouble ever since with Instagram to convert and it just doesn't work.

Antwort von CoSchedule

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, Rachel. I'm very sorry to see CoSchedule hasn't fully met your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to support@coschedule.com with any further comments or troubles. We'd love to help in any way we can.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful and user friendly

Bewertet am 9.12.2018

Only after switching to another tool like that I appreciated overall experience with CoSchedule. Functionalities are not everything when UX is bad. CoSchedule had it all.

Very user friendly and helpful when managing every day marketing activities. Once I switched to another similar tool (company's decision, not mine), I miss CoSchedule a lot. Everything in one place.

Nothing like that actually, I can't come up with any cons.

destiny
destiny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to use, Hard on your pockets

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

Overall satisfied. Customer support is quick and efficient, I just wish the pricing was better for small businesses.

I love the Wordpress integration. Probably the most useful feature of the software. Being able to create campaigns directly in a WP post is fantastic.

Way too expensive. We had to downgrade our plan and lost some of the features, but we're not missing them too much. The app is horrendous.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a game changer for posting to multiple platforms.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Coschedule will automatically post things for the best time of day depending on the platform and day. It's easy and clean to see your whole month planned out. It's also easy for multiple people to contribute.

If I delete a post on the platform, coschedule still says that it is there. There's also a lot of popup chat boxes and the screen can get cluttered.

Amadou
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

For the planning of your marketing we recommend this software

For the planning of your marketing we recommend this software

To make it easier for us to plan our marketing, we have decided to use this tool for a long time and believe us it's great and simple

Honestly, we are proud of this software, our marketing plans are done without problems

Antwort von CoSchedule

Thanks for your review, Amadou! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying CoSchedule. Thank you for your loyalty!

Chardonnay
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule: Effective for offices with large project volume

Bewertet am 14.3.2020

Our office manages multiple social media accounts and delivers emails for our alumni clubs throughout the country. With CoSchedule, we are able to manage all of these and assign tasks and projects to specific people. There's no question of who is accountable for a project.

In addition, we are able to link CoSchedule with Mailchimp and Slack, and every time a new project is added, we are pinged. Our overall experience with CoSchedule has been fantastic, and I recommend it to offices that manage a large volume of projects.

CoSchedule is very easy to use. On my first day in the office, I was able to figure out how to use it within minutes. I manage multiple social media accounts, and I'm able to schedule posts for every account within a single platform. I can also easily add social content to email campaigns.

Scheduling for Instagram isn't as effective because I am not able to tag other accounts, even within the copy of our post. I have to go into Instagram itself to post and tag accounts in order to increase engagement. If possible, CoSchedule should look into enabling the tagging feature for Instagram, especially because it's enabled for Facebook and Twitter.

Josiah

Coschedule is by far the best in its class, perfect for medium-sized businesses

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

The software completes all the necessary tasks, including scheduling social media posts, tracking their performance, and enabling a team to collaborate.

Coschedule makes social media scheduling a very easy, streamlined process. It allows users to connect a number of social profiles and schedule posts to be released months ahead of time. It also has a number of other features, including the option to set up a social media campaign and post different media types.

Unfortunately, Coschedule does not enable users to create custom graphics (in a way programs like Buffer do), and the social analytics are not as sophisticated as some available alternatives. Additionally, pricing ranges, so realistically only middle-large sized businesses should use the software.

Berth
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It's been a great addition to our content marketing efforts

Bewertet am 6.9.2017

Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

It's quick and easy to integrate and with our growing team, has also been flexible to grow with us.++

WordPress is finicky and requires a little extra config help to integrate. Mainly, WP needs another plugin for when the scheduled post fails to go live.

Jaime
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for keeping me on track!

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

My overall experience is great! I would highly recommend to anyone needing to stay more organized and focused on projects.

I love that I can add all my projects + tasks and see them all in one place. I love checking off the tasks as they are completed, and it is quite motivating.

There are a couple weird quirks- like there is no option to set an event for re-occurring every other week. There is also no way to have one main event with smaller events attached to it.

Antwort von CoSchedule

Thanks for this great review, Jaime! We appreciate you sharing your recommendation with the community. Feel welcome to contact support@coschedule.com anytime with product ideas or suggestions. We're always looking to improve

Part of our every day

Bewertet am 29.1.2018

CoSchedule offers a clear visual of where everything is scheduled. Colour coding makes identifying campaigns running a piece of cake!

The scheduling process is, sadly, quite a manual one. It would be fantastic to be able to bulk schedule the same post on numerous days.

Monique
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greatly helps with our content marketing!

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

Able to accomplish a lot more and quickly get a view of an entire month's worth of planed content.

Best feature is the way it integrates with our WordPress blog and allows us to schedule social media promotions of our content.

Wish that we could automate certain things like being able to set rules so certain content is always automatically posted. As well as being able to add recurring events.

Sancar
Sancar
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use, great customer support but missing some features

Bewertet am 7.12.2015

I used CoSchedule in my previous company and then brought it to my current one. It's a nice tool that gives you a quick overview of your content calendar. You can add predefined tasks to the calendar, which automates the editorial process somewhat. It's also very useful for having an overview of how many scheduled social media posts you have for specific articles.

I've only had good experience with the customer support team_always very quick to respond and they seem to action feedback pretty quickly.

- easy-to-use
- nice calendar feature
- easy social media scheduling
- great drag and drop functionality

- lacks integration with Hootsuite (integrates with Buffer)
- the commenting feature isn't very good (it would be good to be able to @mention people, and collaborate more within the article planning panel)

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Powerful tool - quite a bit of set up

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

I've been looking for a content marketing calendar for quite a while and thought CoSchedule was the answer to my problems. It's set up perfectly for a content marketer like myself and has an incredible amount of integrations to seamlessly work among your marketing stack. Being able to automatically set up social posts to schedule once a blog goes live and setting up tasks and due dates is a great feature.

There isn't an "easy" way to use this software. While it's incredibly useful and robust, it's almost too overwhelming and difficult for some folks to adopt.

Jason
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Useful marketing tool

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Overall this software plays an essential part of the day to day workflow and running of any business.

The feature I believe is most impactful is the scheduling of posts. Easy to use and saves time, you can plan and schedule promotional post for your business weeks even months ahead of time.

Pricing was a major factor, as a small business owner I found that pricing was an obstacle, a bit pricey.

• Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Amazing for Social Media Planning!

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

When I worked in my company's Marketing department, I used this software a lot of plan out social media posts out. It was nice being able to sit for a day and plan out a months worth of content so I wouldn't have to worry about it throughout the month and I could work on bigger projects. It was also great because my manager could look over what I had planned and if she didn't approve of something she could let me through the app.

It could be more streamlined and user friendly. But that's hardly a con.

Nica Chesca
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Worth exploring for your social media management needs

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

I like how easy it is to schedule using this software. You can manage your content in a more organize way.

I find it more expensive than the usual tools I've tried in relation to what I'm doing as a social media manager.

Antwort von CoSchedule

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the community, Nica. We appreciate your feedback! Feel welcome to reach out to support@coschedule.com with any questions. We're more than happy to help ����

Annie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule has made my life so much easier

Bewertet am 10.1.2017

From scheduling social posts to launch automatically at a time ideal for my custom audience, to dishing out tasks for our upcoming content pieces, CoSchedule has made my life so much easier. I'm on it every day assigning projects, scheduling posts, writing, editing, planning. I can't say enough good about it. I love it!

It's easy to use and makes sense to a content marketing team. And it has a ton of integrations, so I can write my post and put images in a Google Doc and it'll upload it to Wordpress.

Reyanne
Reyanne
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for Marketing and Scheduling!

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

This software easily allows you to plan your social media posts, manage appointments, and plan marketing projects. It is the perfect all-in-one calendar and conveniently manages your time and marketing efforts.

It can be a little overwhelming to use if you are a marketing or social media beginner. However, once you get used to the features it is extremely productive!

Kendra
Kendra
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

CoSchedule for Marketing Teams

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

When I am on the hunt for a new software to integrate in my business, style and functionality are at the top of my list. I truly like the layout of CoSchedule. You are given the option to create different calendars and add multiple social media profiles.

There is ALOT going on when using this software. It was confusing when I first started to created my calendar. As a small business owner (with no employees), I found this software to be more beneficial for small businesses with multiple employees. I think it is a bit much for just me. There are alot of features that I don't use.