33 Nutzerbewertungen
Sundeep G.

Recurly - We love it

Bewertet am 20.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Recurly makes it easy for us to manage subscriptions and manage billing. There is absolutely no complication involved.

Setting up Recurly needs little technical assistance without which it becomes little difficult. However this is a great platform

Eric R.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Recurly is the most user friendly subscription UI on the market

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Recurly is the best solution for companies with a handful of products to scale. If you are using the admin UI to do billing like I am it is a very clear tool to implement and use day-to-day.

I love the flexibility in setting up subscriptions: future start, bill forward, automatic, % or $ discounts. Recurly makes it easy and does exception handling well.

Slow to roll out new features. Sometimes you set up multiple subscriptions to fire out at the same time, but they will send separately. For some reason Recurly only let's you choose the HOUR (in UTC) that a subscription occurs at, but Recurly sometimes changes the MINUTE. Very frustrating as an admin to manage that somewhat confusing anomaly.

Branche: Design
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Not great, but the best reoccurring billing platform.

Bewertet am 29.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Most advanced tool in the space.
- Ability to customize checkouts with reculry.js
- lots of flexibility in ways to use the platform

- Wish the exported reports were betting (can't see how many days left in an ending subscrtiption in export -- so can't follow up with them. Can only see number of remaining occurences but if you offer monthly and annual for example you have to custom segment that information)
- Wish the analytics were better (better insight into plan peformance, churn by plan etc.)
- Better email targeting (currently not able to target endings trials unless the plan has a trial, not if they use a trial coupon -- lots of small issues like this across the platform.)
- The emails sent from recurly servers end up in spam often for our customers.

Paula P.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Recurly

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like it how you can keep all the financial information of a customer in only one place. It contains all history of the contract, all payment and billing information. Everyone who access Recurly can get that info without the need of asking someone in charge.

It gets confusing when there's a lot of logs and movements.

Poohan N.
Branche: Automotive

Disappointing customer support

Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

decent interface. good integration functionality although this breaks every so often.

Customer service was disappointing at best. Charged us thousands of dollars for collecting on a single bill.
We flagged this to them multiple times but got passed around 5 different customer support people and eventually told us that they wouldn't entertain our request. We have been a customer of theirs for over three years and its so disappointing to feel ripped off this way.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Mike H.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

The cornerstone to smooth SaaS billing

Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are other good billing systems out there but Recurly offers the best feature set for our business model, billing process, and client base. It is the best for a subscription-based model.

Our billing process is sensitive and we take our client's information privacy very seriously. Recurly offers great settings/configurations to give people access to the information they need and restrict access to what they don't. Our billing process is smoother by far because of Recurly.

We have a lot of exceptions in our billing process and Recurly isn't as good at handling these client-by-client exceptions as we would like.

Michael R.
Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Saves time and makes you money

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I recommend Recurly every chance I get. This product is awesome for managing recurring payments. If you have any type of recurring payments that have kept you busy running credit cards every month, you need to consider this software. Its features make taking monthly or annual fees a snap. Customers can get notifications prior to the charge. They also have options to make it convenient for the customer to opt out or cancel memberships, which can save you, even more, time. The cost is great, too - far less in the long run than paying an employee to manage recurring charges. Use Recurly and you can free up time to invest in your business and make more money.

Easy to use.
Cost effective.
Time-saver

I would fully recommend

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

First of all- support. I really like how helpful the guys are, would be lost without them. I don't have a comparison to other programs, but I feel that Recurly covers all (or at least most) of our needs. I really like the design and user-friendly interface.

I wish there would be more customization in terms of reporting. Also, I feel like it is not very intuitive. I'm missing some tooltips that would guide me through the software which such business impact. Alright, there is Help section and FAQ, but it takes a while to find required information.

Camila N.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

One-click to your customer financial status

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is so easy to figure out how to use! Basically I get all piece of information that I want with one or two clicks. It's also transparent for the rest of the team when they have to searching.

I miss some dashboards. Also, I'm not allowed to export the information that I can view on the screen, it's a bit frustrating.

Becky jewell L.

Elegant and Simple Solution for Small-to-Midsize Business

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our sales reps and admins can use the software easily with very little training.

When I offer consulting services to small businesses, I often recommend that they start billing services with Recurly - and I'm not even a Recurly affiliate! My clients do well with Recurly, which helps me do well.

It's easy to see payments and overdue accounts. Updating credit cards is easy to do, and it is easy for our reps and admins to use.

Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Solid billing platform that gets easier as you use it

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It gives you most of the info you need in regards to the payment for 95% of cases I've been working with. Once you get used to the UI, it's actually quite easy to navigate around and quickly grab billing info you need to troubleshoot any problems. Support is professional and helpful.

If you don't have any colleagues using it already, it may take a little longer to get used to since not all of the elements are intuitive. Support sometimes takes a moment to reply and is not necessarily available 24/7.

Must have for SaaS billing

Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to set recurring billing on automation is a must have for any SaaS platform. Recurly makes it very simple to get going. Not to mention they provide all the tools needed to apply coupons, promos, refunds, dunning and more.

The price can feel brutal. Since you pay not only for the software but for a percentage of your MRR, that means it can quickly grow as you grow.

Lorin Q.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

What use to take our company hours, now takes minutes.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The program has completely transformed our billing department. The interface is pretty user friendly, but I would say the biggest pro is their support team. The chat box is always available and they answer your questions within seconds.

The learning curve of how exactly the program works and predesigned, was a little difficult to overcome. There are too many automatic emails sent out, so you really need to know how to navigate & turn them off (or know that they're even being sent out in the first place).

Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Saves us tons of developer time

Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Recurly is really easy and functional. If you need to bill customers every month and don't want to build it yourself, recurly fits the bill

They take a large cut of billings that we run through the platform. We are looking to transition away as a result.

Eric E.

Easy-To-Use Interface, Lacks Some Seemingly Intuitive Features

Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The product was easy to navigate and had a very short learning curve.

The software was missing some functionalities that I would think would be standard with a billing and payment oriented software. The billing periods/cycles were not easily customizable. Ensuring that a recurring billing subscription did not renew also seemed to be more difficult than it should be.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Great Billing Management System

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Subscription Management

The functionality and the support are amazing. Recurly is a tool we use almost daily to manage subscriptions and I couldn't ask for a better tool.

Coupons! Coupons are an absolute pain to add-in, especially if the subscription expired with a coupon already attached.

Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Great UI and simple to use

Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The UI is amazing. I use products like Stripe as well and I find the experience much simple and customizable.

The reports and analysis section can be a lot more customizable. We find it a bit difficult to collect the exact data we require for our month end analysis.

Harrison K.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Overall Recurly is a great and intuitive product which is easy to use.

Bewertet am 14.1.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Once you learn the software, it's easy and quick to get things done. Seeing past history on an account is clear. Our organization is easily able to give many different departments access and enough privileges to fully own our required tasks. Still, our finance department can truly own billing and collections. If and when their have been issues with Recurly, their support has been thorough, and their communications have been clear and helpful.

You definitely need training from someone else who has used it to learn it properly. It didn't seem intuitive or something I could learn on my own. Also I'd say about 15% of the time, the site is down, or I at least have to log in three or four times. If manual collection is used for certain invoices, you lose the ability to truly audit what a customer is seeing.

Kamil R.

Advanced and sophisticated

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Subscription management

Recurly is a top of the top subscription management system - it gives us all we need to run saas business without putting too much development into billing issues.

Its functionalities and very broad but when it comes to details it sometimes lacks flexibility when you want to arrange something specific for your business.

Recurly is wonderful!

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how easy it is to help customers out by checking on their accounts and helping them with any billing related issues. It's really so wonderful to use!

Not much really! It's super easy to use and they never have any issues.

Daniela S.

Recurly

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In general is pretty good, easy to search the clients and have an overview of the clients.

I always gets lost in the invoices and payments, I don't feel like it's very clear.
Also, on top when you check how much a specific client pays for it, it shows the full price without considering the discounts they might have. So you basically need to check the discount and recalculate it.
Also, it would be nice as a user be able to have more reports by the accounts that are about to end a discount period for example

Lauren S.

Serves it's purpose

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

- easy to navigate portal
- easy to connect to payment processor
- easy to run reporting
- one single report includes all necessary information to summarize monthly bookings

- doesn't have a ton of functionality, portal is fairly basic
- best for small business due to limited functionality

Brent W.

Takes care of it.

Bewertet am 27.8.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Recurly has taken care of our recurring billing for two years and counting. We have multiple businesses running on the platform and have multiple recurly accounts. There product goes above and beyond when it comes to feature flow and figuring out those *next* pains they can solve.

Dunning management
Automatically update credit card expiration numbers
Recurring rev reports
Upgrade/downgrade/cancel
API (hmmmm, so nice)
Lots more that I'm not listing here...

If you have multiple websites, you need multiple accounts (for cancellation templates, etc), no discount on second account for the fixed monthly
Can't overwrite customer ID #'s once the customer is in the system
One time purchasing not so good

Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Great tool for managing subscriptions

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Recurly is a solution I use which gives me billing functions and enables me to track subscriptions and customers. I like that it integrates with multiple payment gateways and that it offers a sandbox environment for testing and trying out new things.

I like all of it, but maybe there could be more reporting and customization options.

Nick G.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Recurly to centralize your subscription billing

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is used to keep track of billing for our customers. We also use it to keep track of who is active and who is inactive.

I really like how this software keeps track of all your subscriptions and your balance.

I least liked the renewal bot and find that customers are having their canceled subscriptions automatically renewed by the renewal bot.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10