Pulseway

Verwalte Deine IT-Umgebung von überall, mit jedem Gerät.

Sortieren nach

George
George
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All you need plus nice xtras.

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

I am able to quickly add someone to a group and then take over. No need to exchange pwds/ids. no need for complicated configuration so that i can re-connect after a reboot. the integration with kaspersky is a nice touch. it is really handy especially when you have to help out non-technical people. Moreover, I am using in on my hosted and development machines as well as my raspi and unraid storage servers making the back up process almost hands free!!!!

Most of all i liked the new ability to send a installation link to someone at get their system directly added to a existing group. Furthermore, the mobile app has all the functionality included so you are not missing out if you are not in-front of a desktop.

Does not have a remote control app for mobile.

Darius
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Pulseway life with and without it

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this...

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls
Compliance department uses the this to monitor events
Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls.
Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Kenny
  • Branche: Versicherung

Pulseway

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

I've used several different systems like this and Pulseway's UI and functionality is top notch. As always for software there is room for improvement, but they have been working towards stable and useful additions to the software and I'm hopeful for the future. My Solution Specialist representative is great to work with and is always helpful!

Very nice improvements since version 6.0. The organization of the logins and systems is much nicer and easier to use since v.5. Also having the integration for antivirus and 3rd party patches is a very nice to have.

-Sometimes the service times out and disconnects from the server and the service will need to be restarted.
-Can't save or locate the webroot product id in pulseway. You have to login to the dashboard of webroot to get this.
-needs an at a glance note on each system to identify primary user of system.

Peter
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

Bewertet am 14.7.2019

All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Adolf
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pulseway effectively solves IT problems in the company.

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

This platform gives me great technological help in the administrative process of the entire IT system and departments of the company and also keeps me informed in real time of all the devices that are active.

Pulseway allows me to fully visualize the process of the operating system of the company that runs in IT, it is very significant for our organization to observe how the activity is presented on the network, the attention that deserves to be attentive to all the complexities and routines such as the verification of the temperature of the CPU, on the other hand we will always be aware of the activity that the system presents, since we will always be alerted at the time of any problem. A very important aspect of this platform is that it is not necessary to schedule IT tasks manually, because your system performs them automatically in the background.

I consider that Pulseway is a platform that presents very significant technological characteristics and properties, so I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me so far.

Steve
Steve
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

The best remote management tool I’ve ever used.

Bewertet am 22.12.2017

Pulseway allows me to manage servers and workstations remotely with ease. The mobile app has saved me from trips on site nearly daily. The Pulseway team is constantly adding new features and the support folks are very responsive and thoroughly knowledgeable of their product. I don’t know how I got through my first 20 years in IT without it.

Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management

Bewertet am 21.5.2015

I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform updates with a swipe and a tap. Pulseway's solution is easy to use and to setup. You also have the same management powers on Mac OS X and on Linux, including Raspian. If you're an MSP, Pulseway is the solution you've been looking for. You can group your customers into their own groups for organization. You can also create multiple user accounts so that you can enable different levels of authority on monitored systems from read-only to full administrator.

Mobile-enabled management
Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting
Audit logs
Deep insight into operating system and service management
System Grouping
Easy to setup and to use
Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance)
Remote management via any device or browser
Real-time monitoring and notifications
Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

You have to manage groups from the endpoints, but soon (I believe) you'll be able to manage groups from the Enterprise console application and App.

David
David

Fairly OK mid-range solution

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

It worked well for a time, however we did switch to an alternate product.

It worked well for a time, however we did switch to an alternate product.

Very friendly GUI, easy to learn and to instruct others.

Lacks a lot of features present in other RMM solutions, pricing is fairly steep too when considering this.

Jesper
Jesper

This product really Kick B*

Bewertet am 21.10.2015

Pulseway is without any doubt the best Value for the Money management app. we have used.
We have...

We have been in the computer business since '87, starting with Novell Netware, DOS, 8088 Intel CPU, 128 kb RAM and 5 mb. HDD..........

We have tried, I think, almost anything on the market to ease the support and documentation of our customers systems.
When we stumbled over Pulseway I was a bit skeptic, I mean "Not another system!"

But we have had nothing but positive experience with this software.
And the Support....!
The answer within a couple of hours by mail, and if you phone them you acutally ger a real, and very competent, person to talk to.

Last, but not least; their Remote Desktop is awsome.
When you connect to a Terminal Server you can see all connected sessions at once, and connect to them - Very very cute.....

Everything!
They do actually listen to the feedback and feature requests.

But especially the Remote Desktop.

Nothing so far
We are actually very Happy.

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Great bit of Software

Bewertet am 16.5.2017

So easy to use from a phone or laptop. I love the way I can restart a server from my phone from anywhere. I don't need to set up firewall ports fro remote access which is a great security feature alone

Can be a bit confusing about which app you can use on what i.e. Remote on a laptop but not the phone. Only one session at a time on the cheaper option for smaller businesses.

Daniel

Solid Reliable Scalable Solution for RMM and Beyond

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

dedicated URL, ease of deployment, reliable notifications, patching policies

Remove limit on remote desktop bandwidth, we support web conferencing endpoints and are often receiving the error.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Pricing Structure
Phil

Monitoring and Management Made Easy

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Overall, it's central to my daily management of servers, and allow me to do so without spending my life parked in front of a computer screen.

As the numbers of servers, and their locations that I manage has grown, Pulseway has fitted in nicely to make this easier and simpler, instead of managing multiple VPNs, having to be sat in front of a computer, or open firewall ports for access, Pulseway puts control of all of them in the same place, with easy access.

I've always used it mobile first, from alerting me to problems, or letting me manage servers anywhere I am, from problem solving (it's running slow) to out of hours updates or issue spotting (offline), the mobile access makes it much less intrusive.

The web portal makes up for most/any of the shortcomings of the mobile app (eg. the smaller screen size), so improvements on this have been a big bonus.

If there were one downside it would be support, they're friendly and fast, but I've always felt they blame me first, rather than look inward.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

Bewertet am 4.6.2018

Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis.

Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as SQL queries or Active Directory. The Active Directory module is great for anyone that manages user accounts. Often times if we were in a meeting or out of the office, we could easily unlock users, reset passwords, etc from the mobile application. It is very easy to install and the interface is very straight forward. Allows you to have many options for specific alerts (when the server goes offline, when storage space is being maxed out, unauthorized logins, etc).

There wasn't anything I did not like about this product. I highly recommend this to be added to any organization with critical servers.

Chima

Pulseway RMM offers great value for small and growing MSPs

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

With a growing number of RMM vendors going the way of the venture capital playground, Pulseway is a refreshing return to sanity, especially for small and growing MSPs. Pulseway caters to what really matters most to me in all the important areas, and its support staff has demonstrated ample interest in helping me grow my business.

Pulseway provides me with quick, distraction-free insight and access to everything I need to stay proactive in a simple, uncomplicated Dashboard — without the clutter, noise and feature-bloat of most other RMM platforms.

Real-time endpoint status indicators and alerts, along with the added bonus of remote background management, enable problem remediation without impacting users.

Best of all, the price is right — with Pulseway, I pay for what I use and no longer have to be burdened with minimums and long-term contracts.

Pulseway Remote Desktop currently lacks support for Remote Printing and is not available for macOS at the moment.

The lack of Patch validation and vetting, in the face of Microsoft's notorious history of buggy patch releases, leaves MSPs to their own wits and due diligence of pre-deployment patch testing.

Nonetheless, Pulseway management has proven to be responsive to its customers' needs, and I remain hopeful that these shortcomings will be addressed in some future release of the RMM platform.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If i could give negative stars, I would.

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Our pulseway has been down for 2 weeks. Considering this is software that we use to run our entire business, I cant stress enough how much to not use this company. Support tickets ignored, unable to even log in due to an error in their systems. 2 weeks withodut access is enough to shut a place down....

When we were able to log in, it worked ok. The rules were relatively comprehensive.

Promised functionality never came, regular downtime and outages, poor performance.

Achilles

Pulseway is a professional tool that simplifies the administrator's work

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

Pulseway has many advantages. Firstly, it gives you the ability to administer your systems (servers, computers, etc) remotely, by including many features (command prompt, windows update, antivirus update, etc.). Secondly, it allows you to schedule jobs (e.g. windows update) or to execute tasks for all of your systems.

I believe that Pulseway has two disadvantages. Firstly, it is my opinion that the cost of this service should be reduced. Secondly, it should have the ability to wake up computers without the use of a static ip address (with the use of a broadband router).

Stephen
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

How we use Pulseway

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

It's so incredibly useful. I turns long overnight procedures into playing with your phone on the couch. It would take me around 2x 8 hour overnight shifts to properly run updates all the machines, now its all done from my couch as the wife and I watch TV together. Just fantastic!

It visually offers you the information you are looking for in an easy to read and intuitively presented manner. It saves me hours a week, days every month and at least a month every year to simply allow me to keep my workstations working optimally. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Pulseway makes my links stronger!

The leg work needed to set up correctly. Manually setting each PC to Wake on LAN, Name changes, Writing scripts, etc... Sometimes I feel that this product is really 3 in one. However the cohesion of it all is broken. I don't often use the remote software, relying heavily on Microsoft RDP. Or simply just walking to their location. If the remote option was in the same space I would find the CPU or the Updates, than I would utilize it more. Same with Webroot, my antivirus, I find myself using the Pulseway to install the software on other's PCs, however I lack in utilizing the full benefits because of the many steps needed to.

Giulio
  • Branche: Großhandel

Great Software

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

The support provided by Pulseway has been excellent and they are very keen to make sure you get the most out of the software.

Pulseway was very easy to deploy and provides excellent overview of all assets being monitored.
The ability to remotely check the status of servers or workstations, restart services and set alerts for common tasks is excellent.

The reporting feature is OK but could be a little more flexible with the types of reports produced.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

2nd Year Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

100% the best business investment so far!

100% the best business investment so far!

We have had this software for little over 2 years now. It is a complete RMM tool that works flawlessly. With many options from snmp traps to thermals of the device you are monitoring. The app is very easy to use with 80% of the same capability as the dashboard.

Setup was easy however communication for setting up the SSL on the self hosted option was somewhat spotty.

Scott

Best Monitoring Package on The Planet

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

The ability for our team to effectively monitor all of our mission critical servers and resources. In addition, the ability for us to take corrective actions from our mobile devices is of great benefit. I'm not sure there really is a true competitor or replacement for this in the industry.

We really have nothing negative to say about the product.

John
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Best RMM on the Market

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

Excellent!

Excellent!

Hands down, the phone app. We can monitor and control nearly all aspects of our client's environments from the app. Extremely flexible allowing many customizations at the client level or through the use of policies.

Notifications for offline systems are sent at five minutes.
No PagerDuty integration for offline systems.

Clinton
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Getting better all the time

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

Bringing IT Management for a Group of companies in-house. Not being able to harness a MSPs system anymore we found Pulseway offers the same or better management for less.

Pulseway's RMM system allows remote management of systems and a handy ticketing system in the PSA as well. Compared to other offerings on the market that I looked at its quite competitive price wise, and every 6 months new features are release.

Sometimes lacks a bit of polish, but this is a system mostly for IT pros so not a deal breaker.

Mike
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Impossible to leave home without it

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

Patch & restart servers/devices - on Sundays without having to logon. Saves 2 hours in my week at least. Most users don't even know downtime occurred.

ALERTS ALERTS ALERTS - I need to manage thosebetter. Great feature but blink an eye & they grow in numbers at an alarming rate.

Dwayne
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Small Business Review

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.

Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

- Although not a big problem, I noticed that with the new version, renaming can only be done on the machine itself or by using the Pulseway Dashboard. Moving to a different group can only be done on the machine itself or the WebApp.

James
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Pulseway Review

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Ease of use and setup. Customer service is wonderful. As an MSP, I get a weekly call or email from my account rep to make sure everything is working correctly. Has a great phone app that allows us to do just about everything mobile.

No issues. Software works as designed.