MailerLite

4,7 (2.044)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
E-Mail-Marketing-Software für intelligente Geschäfte.

(2.044)

Sortieren nach

2044 Bewertungen

Daniela
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Personalisierte Newsletter

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den FAQ's nicht beschrieben ist, hilft der Support sehr schnell weiter.

Meine Kund*innen kann ich persönlich in meinem Newsletter ansprechen.

Dazu fällt mir nichts ein. Wenn ich eine Idee habe, welche ich nicht lösen kann, dann hilft mir der Support immer sehr schnell weiter.

David
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Mailerlite ist Super !!!!!!!!

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Support , Tools , Übersicht , Einfach zu bedienen

Das die Seite noch nicht in deutsch umgewandelt ist nur in , English ist .

Carla
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Keine Verifizierung möglich, keine Support-Option

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Sehr negativ.

Sehr negativ.

Kann ich nicht sagen, da ich meinen Account aj nicht vollständig einrichten konnte.

Ich konnte meinen Account nicht einrichten, ich hatte ihn mehrfach verifiziert. Als ich nach Lösungen suchte, habe ich keine gefunden in den eingestellten Unterlagen und einen Kunden-Support gibt es nicht.

Tiffany
Tiffany
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Amaaazing service, so easy to use and must have features

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their support is top class. I have worked with other well know email platforms before and they don't compare with Mailerlite.

Mailerlite automations are super easy to set up, the interface makes it clear and friction free

I find the grouping and segmenting slightly confusing but support is always on hand and super quick to reply

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp became too complex and not easy to use plus they have made the automation feature as a paid plan.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, user experience and support

Antwort von MailerLite

Price, user experience and support - A triple threat if I must say so myself! Thank you for your review, Tiffany.

Jamie

Top notch support

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

Wow! I have been working with BlueHost for the better part of the last year fussing to get my domain authenticated but each time I reach out, I'm told the issue is resolved when it's not. When MailerLite finally stopped allowing me to send campaigns due to not being authenticated, I reached out to support and they were able to do in 20 minutes what Bluehost failed to do after a year. My guy was so amazing and friendly. He put a smile on my face when I was on the verge of tears. 10/10! Keep up the great work!

I have played with importing/exporting lists of email addresses from spreadsheets and so far have been unsuccessful. Haven't looked into finding any tutorials or troubleshooting for this issue, but if such does not exist, I would love to see that change so I can use this feature more regularly.

Darien
Darien
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The new version is not worth it

Bewertet am 28.5.2022

The old version was okay, it got the job done with a good price in comparison to a bloated MailChimp. Just simple email marketing and automation. I was excited for the new version to be released as it looked to be a step in the right direction for the user interface (as the old version was, very dated). However, after they released the new pricing structure, almost double just for a fresh coat of paint and a promise for 'new features' with none actually available on the launch, it seemed rushed with a lack of thought for their community. They asked before the release for feedback from the community who mainly focused on not heading in a MailChimp direction, price increases, continued live support, paywalls for simple features. Unfortunetly they didn't listen, the price increased, live support vanished unless you pay 3x more for a plan with only one new feature 'Facebook Audiences' which I can't comment on as I'm not forking out the money to test for it possibly not to work. The biggest downfall of all which really cemented that fact that they aren't listening or care for their original community base was zero migration tools being available at the launch of the new version. Your main customer, who are already supporting you and the most excited to test out your new platform, and they completly left them in the dark until an unspecified date stating the tools were going to be available within weeks, when they were later silently put up after month.

Cont. Which only moved subscribers and groups, something that could easily be done with a CSV file. They didn’t move your automations, pop-ups, embeds or previous campaigns and reports. Even though they had MailChimp migrations ready from the get-go! Which didn’t work mind you, the free trial only allows for 1,000 subscribers to be added (a new ‘feature’ compared the old version, which allowed more in the trial phase). So when migrating from Mail Chimp to the new MailerLite you were just hit with a stuck loading bar not knowing what is happening at all. As someone in development, the new platform was rushed to release. When creating a new account, you can no longer tether multiple accounts to one email unless you pay, which creates a massive barrier when creating accounts for clients, you have to do the whole ‘forward me the confirmation emails etc’ which just comes across as unprofessional. To dodge this you need to pay, which also means you have to ask them for payment details before you even have the account ready. The migration tools were a pinnacle in the whole new/old version fiasco because it really showed they didn’t care about the old customers. They even remove your affiliate link when migrating to the new version. When using their migration tools for the first time, after disappointment they didn’t really migrate more than a CSV file on information I started to create my automations from scratch, for the simple duplicating feature to fail getting prompted ‘A copy i

Tydie
  • Branche: E-Learning

Easy to Use - Switched from MailChimp

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Love how easy it is to set up email campaigns, track engaged users, and create landing pages. I was really able to customize everything to my business branding.

Very few cons. One is the pricing. I think it is very akin to other email management providers, just wish it was cheaper. I wish you could track the origin of clicks to a landing page - that would be fabulous. Instead, I used Milkshake for that.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Well priced email automation for beginner email marketing

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

I'm happy with MailerLite experience. I had good support and they reply fast. I had some misunderstandings with them, but the communication about it was done with care.

At the moment of signing up the offer was better than competition, pricing is good too. There are all the basic to medium features someone would need to set up automated email campaigns with low cost entrance, that includes hosting and editor for landing pages.

Pricing has increased during my time of using it, and new competition appeared with better cost to features ratio, where you don't really pay monthly, but it depends on number of emails sent. So it depends on what type of pricing you need and how many emails you send.

chima
chima
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cheaper alternative with all the bells and whistles

Bewertet am 30.3.2024

Once we got in, it's been smooth sailing since

Once we got in, it's been smooth sailing since

Really cheap and efficient when compared to more expensive alternatives, while providing the same features. I love it!

It's almost like they don't like money. We had to make a public post on Twitter for them to allow us to sign up. It was ridiculous really

Karen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Still manages to have a personal touch

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

I'm very pleased with it. It does what I need it to do, it doesn't try to steer me into areas that aren't relevant to my business, it's affordable, and it's reliable. I've needed help from support on a number of occasions and it's always been (a) a human response rather than an automated message that just repeats information you've already read in the help section, and (b) they stick with the issue until it's sorted.

It's easy to use and extremely flexible – lots of options and anyone at any level of expertise can use it. The support is first class, too. Overall, MailerLite feels like a personal service, which I wasn't expecting.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "least liked," but my newsletter isn't aimed at product or service sales, so a lot of the options, advice, and tutorials aren't much use to me. (But there's enough for me to get on with the task, so no worries.)

John
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fast & Reliable Way To Get Our News To Our Customers

Bewertet am 10.2.2024

Just going from the old interface to the new was a little tricky, for me at least because I was so used to things the way they were. The folks at MailerLite actually surprised me at how helpful they were in both the speed of their responses and the content of them too... like someone actually read my questions and actually answered them... not just sending me a link to their FAQ page, we've all had that kind of "no-help" help, and it can be maddening. MailerLite has been absolutely terrific, can't say enough good about them.

Once you get in a groove on the interface, emails are remarkably fast to create and send. Just about as fast as a Facebook post but obviously with a lot more direct reach.

Not a whole lot. The one suggestion I might have would be the ability to incorporate something like TINYPNG directly in to the interface. Lots of times I'll use the same graphics for a website and just upload them to MailerLite for the email. Saves me time when I'm doing work at 3am. Be nice to have a 1100px wide graphic at 150k knocked down in size, both mechanical and file size, automatically. It'd make for smaller email overall size.

Jacqueline
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Best Support and Ease of Function

Bewertet am 10.2.2024

An easy to use platform for my business emailing needs. I love the automations I can set up that link with my lead magnets, as well as the landing pages and seamless integrations with my website and course platform.

I love using Mailerlite for my email campaigns. The drag and drop, and copy email campaign functions make creating each email so quick and easy.
The support is excellent. Always courteous, kind and knowledgeable.

I find it hard to learn new tech platforms so never ienjoy the start up. But the tech support has been great!

Marina
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

I LOVE MailerLite

Bewertet am 13.2.2024

I love how simple is to use MailerLite features. Emails come out beautiful and the whole process of setting landing pages / campaigns / automations... is effortless, yet effective.

So far, I really like everything about MailerLite!

Traver
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation

Bewertet am 11.4.2020

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000.

MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan.

I have very few complaints about the software.

I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead.

If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is a bit more complicated to in setup and in automations. Plus its pricing is outrageous. Like, ridiculously outrageous. MailerLite is super reasonable in price. I love it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, mostly. But now that I've been a MailerLite user since 2018, I don't see myself ever needing to change.

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene

Emily
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

ConvertKit und Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

The features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Because Mailerlite provides everything that I need for my current email marketing campaign, for a reasonable cost that I am happy and willing to pay.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The perfect tool for small business owners or just anyone who is about to start

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the time

This SaaS has everything an average user would want. It is perfect for small companies or folks who just want to set up a newsletter easily, without all the additional hustle of getting to use with the 100 of features the other platforms give you. I have tried and used for short periods a lot of them and I have found MailerLite to suit best my needs. It has free version of up to 1000 subscribers, Email builder, automations, site and forms builder in the free version. What more could I ask. It's more than enough to test out my idea, see if it will bring in some profit, and if it does I'll happily go on for the paid version.

Well I was trying to use some HTML code in one email but I could get it work for the life of me. I'm not a programmer by any means but I know how to deal with code, and HTML in particular. I was really frustrated and somewhat angry. As a last resort I mailed the support (I almost never do it because, they never give me any good advice, not MailerLite, but all support as general). here it wasn't the case, the agent pointed me out what I had to use and it did the job. Other than that I really haven't had any other issues. Gave it 4 starts, because it's my only contact with the support and really don't know more than that.

ConvertKit, Drip und Mad Mimi

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Too many options, too complicated, too expensive and a lack of adequate free trial

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

The free trial gave me the possibility to get feel of the product and see if it was really what I was looking for.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and giving us some feedback regarding the HTML code issues.

Roland
Roland
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

ConvertKit und ActiveCampaign

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Antwort von MailerLite

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

Scott
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

MailerLite is the perfect email marketing solution for me

Bewertet am 27.11.2021

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response in a few hours that answered my question right off the bat. It just does what it's supposed to without any hiccups or hassles.

Intuitive interface, great product for the price, and - on the rare occasions I've contacted support - super-fast, friendly, and helpful replies from the support team.

I would love to be able to have elements in email templates auto-update without having to manually pull up and edit every single saved email in my campaigns/autoresponders. For example, if I release a new book and want to update a footer image profiling my books (that I use in the template for most of my autoresponders), right now I have to manually update every email in the autoresponders. Mailerlite has some templates elements that are dynamic, but after emailing their support, they confirmed what I want to do isn't currently supported with dynamic elements. Fingers crossed they'll fix this in the future.

Constant Contact und AWeber

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp's change in billing a few years back and my recurring problems with their editor (which their IT department could not solve) eventually drove me away after years of using it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Best suite of features I need at this time for a great price. I may outgrow MailerLite down the road - or may not - but right now it's the no-brainer choice for my email marketing needs.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback on auto-updating elements.

Feel free to also add this on the request list (you can find this when you log in via your profile button on the top right). This way, other users can upvote and help us get these type of features worked on faster!

Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I've been using MailerLite for business for years!!

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs and lead generation leads. I've seen other platforms, however I have chosen to stick with MailerLite because it is easy to use and the support is great, and the platform has stayed consistent and serves me well in my business.

The free version offers so much for new business owners to get started. MailerLite is a fully comprehensive email marketing platform.

Ever since I started my first business, I've been using MailerLite. I did research other competitors, however their platforms were not as easy to use as MailerLite. I love that as a new business owner, I was able to get on a free plan to get started and be able to send out emails and do automations. The platform is easy to use and understand. I love how I can integrate forms into my website for lead generation and for capturing contact information.

I use this platform for email automations when people subscribe to my freebie. I also use it for sending beautifully designed emails - there are many customization options. I like using the landing page feature for my freebie offer as well. On my contact page, I've embedded a MailerLite form to capture contact information for my leads.

MailerLite makes it easy for me to gather email addresses, send out campaigns, and monitor engagement.

I would like more options to customize the embedded forms so that it blends seamlessly into my custom website design.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mailchimp was confusing to use and not easy to understand. Also, I was helping a client with Mailchimp and it was malfunctioning and not sending out emails properly. We were both frustrated that a simple feature was not working properly. I like MailerLite because it functions as expected every time.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us. We're also happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.

Konstantinos
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent service.

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

Amazing! Not only is it a reliable service overall, but it integrates with most popular platforms, and works very well. To make the experience even better, there is a friendly and knowledgeable support team to assist you quickly and conveniently should you need any questions answered.

It is easy to work with, and integrates well with most popular platforms.

The fact that there exist some bugs in the back end. Also the fact that due to this being a transitional period, there exist both an old and a new Mailerlite versions, which might create some confusion for daily users, both in terms of UI, and UX.

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mostly it was because of the lower cost of Mailerlite's, but also the UI was friendlier.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

It was the better choice overall.
Temima
Temima
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

My most-recommended software

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

MailerLite makes it so easy to get started with email marketing. They do make you jump through a few hoops to verify your account if you don't have a website, but that contributes to their high deliverability rate.Once your account is approved, you can import your subscribers and send a campaign in less than an hour. And their customer service is top-notch!

There are a few advanced features that MailerLite is missing, so if you will be relying heavily on evergreen funnels to fuel your business, I would not recommend MailerLite.

ConvertKit und ActiveCampaign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

I chose MailerLite over their competitors because you can't beat the offering on the free plan, or the ease of use as compared to other platforms.
Jade
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Inexpensive and easy to get started with!

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

I enjoyed Mailerlite, but as the number of subscribers I had grew, I decided to look for a mailing service that was more cost-effective.

Mailerlite seems like a great, starting tool for those on the smaller scale who are looking to send mass emails for marketing/business. I like that they have easy-to-use tools and features to get started without needing much instruction or tutorial.

The website was occasionally laggy for me and a lot of functions could possibly be condensed into fewer clicks.

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I no longer qualified for free emails from Mailchimp due to the # of my subscribers, so I switched over to Mailerlite, which was the most inexpensive service I could find to fit my needs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mailerlite was cheaper for the # of subscribers that I had at the time.
Terra
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I keep coming back because they're that good!

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

I first started using Mailerlite for my author business and found it very useful. Then we started using it for our digital media company because the ease of use is wonderful for my whole team.

They keep improving their product and making it better and better for my company.

In the past, I wanted the automations to be stronger and more skilled with triggers. This has definitely improved over the years.

Leadpages

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

The pop-ups are so good with Mailerlite. I was unhappy with the pop-ups on the other platforms.

ConvertKit, Drip und Kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mailerlite integrates with my Shopify website, and I can get all the tools I need with both alternatives.
Sophie
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

If you are looking for a tool that just does emailmarkering right, then Mailerlite is it!

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

I have onboarded multiple clients to Mailerlite. I feel the tool is easy to use and offers most features one would want when looking for an emailmarketing tool. It is very affordable and has a great customer service.

I like the fact that it is very straightforward in its use. In theory you can start using the tool without going trough manuals or guides.
I like the fact that they have a chat support. If you do have a question you want to be able to ask it. They are open to suggestions and have a communication line for bugreporting.
The drag and drop editor makes it easy to create emails.
It is a EU tool so it is in line with GDPR regulation.
The price is very affordable and allows any company size to start out with emailmarketing.

The tool is a bit let mature then for example Mailchimp. The last couple of months with the launch of the new editor there have been a couple of bugs in the editor and how it was displaying in mailboxes. Support was reachable and they did follow up on those issues. It would be great to have a build in tool to test how the emails look in different mailboxes. Another great tool would be to have a way to test automations more easily.

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Pricing of Mailchimp is just to high and most clients don't want all the extra features Mailchimp comes with.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Pricing, ease of use overall features. It was not bloated with unnecessary features.
Claude
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

This is my second review for MailerLite, and I have only grown to love it more!

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating with me.

I was originally drawn to MailerLite because of the ability to automate sequences. I would keep it for that one thing alone. But the service just keeps getting better.

Although I understand the necessity for limitations - I would love to have more than a 100-step sequence (I know that that would not be necessary for most people. But you actually have so many options in the automation sequences, that you can actually go a bit crazy with it. However - it is because of these options that everyone who responds to me, actually thinks that I am physically typing out each email and mailing them directly... Which is, of course, the goal... To mail as many people as possible, but for each of those people to feel like they are getting my direct and personal attention at every step of the way...

So a lift on, or at least a raising of, the cap for steps in automation sequences.