MailerLite

E-Mail-Marketing-Software für intelligente Geschäfte.

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(1.997)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7/5
Funktionen
4,6/5
Bedienkomfort
4,6/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,8/5

97%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

1997 Bewertungen

Daniela
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Personalisierte Newsletter

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den...

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den FAQ's nicht beschrieben ist, hilft der Support sehr schnell weiter.

Vorteile

Meine Kund*innen kann ich persönlich in meinem Newsletter ansprechen.

Nachteile

Dazu fällt mir nichts ein. Wenn ich eine Idee habe, welche ich nicht lösen kann, dann hilft mir der Support immer sehr schnell weiter.

David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Mailerlite ist Super !!!!!!!!

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Vorteile

Support , Tools , Übersicht , Einfach zu bedienen

Nachteile

Das die Seite noch nicht in deutsch umgewandelt ist nur in , English ist .

Carla
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Keine Verifizierung möglich, keine Support-Option

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Sehr negativ.

Sehr negativ.

Vorteile

Kann ich nicht sagen, da ich meinen Account aj nicht vollständig einrichten konnte.

Nachteile

Ich konnte meinen Account nicht einrichten, ich hatte ihn mehrfach verifiziert. Als ich nach Lösungen suchte, habe ich keine gefunden in den eingestellten Unterlagen und einen Kunden-Support gibt es nicht.

Maurice
Maurice
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

With MailerLite, your email marketing will

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

The overall experience with MailerLite is very, very smooth. Especially after using a variety of...

The overall experience with MailerLite is very, very smooth. Especially after using a variety of other mailing platforms, who sometimes have a difficult setup process.

Vorteile

The ease of use and quick implementation of all needed features. Starting with MailerLite is very easy. Import your subscriber list, create an email and send it out, in just a few clicks.Also, creating landing pages and sign-up forms is a few clicks away.

Nachteile

If there is one feature I would like to see in the free plan would be Auto Resend, where emails will be resent after they are not delivered.Still, this being more of a premium feature anyways, there are no other cons that I have found.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I wanted to have a platform that would offer my specific needs. Mailchimp had some of them, but they are also not very intuitive to set up.Designing an email and setting up your subscriber lists is a lot easier in MailerLite than in other platforms I have used (Mailchimp and Aweber)

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

I found that MailerLite is a bit cheaper than Convertkit, and the free version offers more features than the free Convertkit version.
Louise
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Mailer Lite is Solid

Bewertet am 4.2.2024

I really like using Mailer Lite because it's simple to use and has a lot of features that I can...

I really like using Mailer Lite because it's simple to use and has a lot of features that I can integrate into my marketing plan. I also love the Customer Service department, whose members are very quick to answer my questions in a way that I can easily understand!

Vorteile

I'm not super tech savvy but even I can understand the basics of how Mailer Lite works. I especially like the auto sequence feature, which is very intuitive. I also like the drag and drop editorand the ability to use the same template when I want to.

Nachteile

Sometimes I have to change the size of images to make them work, and sometimes when I drag the format choice over to my newsletter draft, it moves too quickly and doesn't stay where I wanted to put it.

Kisilda
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

This is a review from an unheard MailerLite Classic User

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

Honestly I was happy until MailerLite released a new version out of nowhere. Old user and partners...

Honestly I was happy until MailerLite released a new version out of nowhere. Old user and partners were never heard. I am sorry but now I don’t have anything good to say as the new release was done just to have a shiny product with no new functions for the free users for the basic plan. It turned out that MailerLite double the price for something that clients have paid for years to have.

Vorteile

I liked the classic MailerLite even if it is not where it should be.
MailerLite classic is easy to navigate and use.

Nachteile

I don’t find anything new on New Version of MailerLite. It is confusing and expensive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign und Klaviyo

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Classic Mailer lite had a reasonable price and it was easy to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Because of the price and easy to use.

Antwort von MailerLite

Hi Kisilda, thank you for your review and your feedback. We really value understanding our users. Should you wish, feel free to email me back with your concerns about the new MailerLite.

Denis
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great simple email marketing tool.

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Vorteile

The simplicity. I have used a lot of tools. And I was looking for the fastest and simplest way to send broadcasts. MailerLite is the easiest.

Nachteile

Some features are not available in the basic plan, but it's forgiven as it's simple to use.

Cat
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy to use, great customer service

Bewertet am 13.2.2024

I switched from Active Campaign and have been very pleased with how easy MailerLight is! It...

I switched from Active Campaign and have been very pleased with how easy MailerLight is! It integrates with my website/course platform (MemberVault) and automations are a breeze. When I had a question about the new email rules, customer service was extremely helpful in resolving my issue.

Vorteile

It's so easy to use and set up! And once I created a few email templates, sending emails is even easier.

Nachteile

The MailerLite lingo took some getting used to (groups vs tags, etc)

Rebecca
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A Game changer for my Small Business

Bewertet am 14.2.2024

I tried Converkit, Mailchimp, Flodesk, and in the end I chose Mailerlite.

I tried Converkit, Mailchimp, Flodesk, and in the end I chose Mailerlite.

Vorteile

I'm not struggling to use the platform, it's designed for people who don't know much about complex technology.

Nachteile

There is no integration with Ecwid, a well-known e-commerce site.
We can't change the social media icon color to fit our brand color.

toby
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Mailerlite review

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

Vorteile

Email templates - ease of use and aesthetics

Nachteile

Lack of campaign scheduling from date field in subscriber's information

Clare
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great for email collection and email management for authors

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

Vorteile

I find it very easy to use! I'm not technical at all, and there are plentiful tips and guides to help you connect Mailerlite to your website and to Bookfunnel if you want to give away a magnet to encourage readers to sign up to your email list.

Nachteile

I found it slightly confusing when my Mailerlite Classic account was closing down and I needed to migrate across to new Mailerlite but the help desk has been excellent in helping me navigate this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

I read a great post by another author, [sensitive content hidden], who recommended Mailerlite instead.
Maartje
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Easy to use and price friendly for starting companies

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

I have been using MailerLite now for about 2 months and the program is quite user-friendly. In...

I have been using MailerLite now for about 2 months and the program is quite user-friendly. In comparison to other Email Marketing products there are quite a lot of options in the free version which is good for me because I am a starter and don't earn a lot of money yet. You can find explanations of all the functionalities on video which makes it easy to work with.

Vorteile

I like it that you can set up an automation already in the free version. And I also like that there is almost for everything you run into a video on how to solve it.

Nachteile

I did't like it that you can't remove the MailerLite logo in the free version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, Brevo und AWeber

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

There I couldn't set up an automation in the free program

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mainly because of the possibilities of the automation in the free version
Joy
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I recommend Mailerlite to my clients regularly

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

Vorteile

I love the ability to set up automations on the free level, something other services usually don't provide on the free tier. #1 selling point for me.

Nachteile

Old version used to run slow in my web browser when designing web pages, but I'm not seeing that problem so far with the new version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Looks nicer than Mailchimp but the number one selling point for me was the ability to do automations on the free tier (which is really important for a growing business!)
Traver
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation

Bewertet am 11.4.2020

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business...

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000.

MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan.

I have very few complaints about the software.

Vorteile

I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Nachteile

Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead.

If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is a bit more complicated to in setup and in automations. Plus its pricing is outrageous. Like, ridiculously outrageous. MailerLite is super reasonable in price. I love it.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, mostly. But now that I've been a MailerLite user since 2018, I don't see myself ever needing to change.

Antwort von MailerLite

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene

Emily
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more...

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Vorteile

I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Nachteile

The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit und Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

The features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Because Mailerlite provides everything that I need for my current email marketing campaign, for a reasonable cost that I am happy and willing to pay.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

The perfect tool for small business owners or just anyone who is about to start

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the...

Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the time

Vorteile

This SaaS has everything an average user would want. It is perfect for small companies or folks who just want to set up a newsletter easily, without all the additional hustle of getting to use with the 100 of features the other platforms give you. I have tried and used for short periods a lot of them and I have found MailerLite to suit best my needs. It has free version of up to 1000 subscribers, Email builder, automations, site and forms builder in the free version. What more could I ask. It's more than enough to test out my idea, see if it will bring in some profit, and if it does I'll happily go on for the paid version.

Nachteile

Well I was trying to use some HTML code in one email but I could get it work for the life of me. I'm not a programmer by any means but I know how to deal with code, and HTML in particular. I was really frustrated and somewhat angry. As a last resort I mailed the support (I almost never do it because, they never give me any good advice, not MailerLite, but all support as general). here it wasn't the case, the agent pointed me out what I had to use and it did the job. Other than that I really haven't had any other issues. Gave it 4 starts, because it's my only contact with the support and really don't know more than that.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, Drip und Mad Mimi

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Too many options, too complicated, too expensive and a lack of adequate free trial

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

The free trial gave me the possibility to get feel of the product and see if it was really what I was looking for.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and giving us some feedback regarding the HTML code issues.

Roland
Roland
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Vorteile

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Nachteile

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit und ActiveCampaign

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Antwort von MailerLite

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

Scott
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the perfect email marketing solution for me

Bewertet am 27.11.2021

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response...

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response in a few hours that answered my question right off the bat. It just does what it's supposed to without any hiccups or hassles.

Vorteile

Intuitive interface, great product for the price, and - on the rare occasions I've contacted support - super-fast, friendly, and helpful replies from the support team.

Nachteile

I would love to be able to have elements in email templates auto-update without having to manually pull up and edit every single saved email in my campaigns/autoresponders. For example, if I release a new book and want to update a footer image profiling my books (that I use in the template for most of my autoresponders), right now I have to manually update every email in the autoresponders. Mailerlite has some templates elements that are dynamic, but after emailing their support, they confirmed what I want to do isn't currently supported with dynamic elements. Fingers crossed they'll fix this in the future.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Constant Contact und AWeber

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp's change in billing a few years back and my recurring problems with their editor (which their IT department could not solve) eventually drove me away after years of using it.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Best suite of features I need at this time for a great price. I may outgrow MailerLite down the road - or may not - but right now it's the no-brainer choice for my email marketing needs.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback on auto-updating elements.

Feel free to also add this on the request list (you can find this when you log in via your profile button on the top right). This way, other users can upvote and help us get these type of features worked on faster!

Eloy Millennia
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

An amazing solution to email marketing!

Bewertet am 12.3.2022

The insights we gained about our email marketing, just by looking at the statistics and analytics...

The insights we gained about our email marketing, just by looking at the statistics and analytics of our campaigns, are stunningly beneficial! MailerLite helped us increase our revenue by more than 100%, just by testing and improving our email content.

Vorteile

The drag-and-drop template builder is very easy to use and the created templates show in every email client I can think of. So far, nobody had to open our email in their browser because of displaying issues.

Nachteile

Unfortunately there are no integrations available for our webshop platform called OpenCart.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Brevo

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I try to keep this short but there's a lot wrong with MailChimp. They kept bothering us with their own marketing emails and their very own unsubscribe link didn't work, for several months while I used their platform. I wouldn't trust this giant with our company emails. Maybe it changed by this time, but it was a huge pain to get in touch with their own customer service. I get the feeling that MailChimp has become a bit arrogant about their position on the market. Their paid plans are too limited and expensive, simply because they can.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Our marketing agency recommended MailerLite. MailerLite simply stands out because of the clarity and transparency about its paid plans. No limits, other than your number of subscribers and emails sent. It just makes sense! Every alternative I could find has limitations on layouts, templates, or even has elements on templates that you could only use if you upgrade your plan. Nothing feels worse than constantly being confronted with features you cannot use, while paying for a product you expect to be fully functioning.

Antwort von MailerLite

What an amazing achievement you guys have done with your revenue. We're so proud to hear this!

We'd love to share your story and get to know more about it. Feel free to reply to us, so we can have a chat.

Peg
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A Welcome Answer

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

The best.

The best.

Vorteile

From the beginning MailerLite was easy to use, intuitive despite its comprehensive offerings. I didn't expect to be able to do so much, and switched anyway. And then came the surprise of how complete it was. I have had nothing but great experiences with support. The built-in explanations are thorough and clear, but live support is just an email and a few minutes ' wait away. I love MailerLite and just talked to a former colleague about it. He's in the process of switching from our old favorite. I don't think you can do better.

Nachteile

Strange to say, the biggest challenge was that I thought it was harder to use than I thought. Now that I'm just following my intuition, my best guess of what to do, I have no problems with it at all.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

They used to be a great little company. Now you just can't get the generous help and support, in my experience. Plus it's getting pricey. I'm enjoying MailerLite.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Simpler, recommended by other writers. I poked around in it and didn't like what I saw - don't remember the details.
Antony
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy, complete and affordable

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly...

Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly recommended and not just for pricing reasons.

Vorteile

Ease of use, immediate support and the fact that you really do have everything you need (exotic features missing is of no importance), is what I like most on MailerLite.One great future too, is that you get to pay only for the unique emails used, thus allowing you to duplicate lists and run your campaigns exactly as you need to, without paying extra.

Nachteile

I would like to have a better search and mass management option when it comes to subscribers handling and maybe some degrees of extra "freedom" or customization on ready to use tools when designing an email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho Mail und Mad Mimi

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Better pricing options and greater control over my lists of subscribers. Exceptional support in minutes as well.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Easy to use, very easy to add users at no extra cost, great pricing scheme and high responsive support.
Jade
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Inexpensive and easy to get started with!

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

I enjoyed Mailerlite, but as the number of subscribers I had grew, I decided to look for a mailing...

I enjoyed Mailerlite, but as the number of subscribers I had grew, I decided to look for a mailing service that was more cost-effective.

Vorteile

Mailerlite seems like a great, starting tool for those on the smaller scale who are looking to send mass emails for marketing/business. I like that they have easy-to-use tools and features to get started without needing much instruction or tutorial.

Nachteile

The website was occasionally laggy for me and a lot of functions could possibly be condensed into fewer clicks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I no longer qualified for free emails from Mailchimp due to the # of my subscribers, so I switched over to Mailerlite, which was the most inexpensive service I could find to fit my needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mailerlite was cheaper for the # of subscribers that I had at the time.
Terra
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I keep coming back because they're that good!

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

I first started using Mailerlite for my author business and found it very useful. Then we started...

I first started using Mailerlite for my author business and found it very useful. Then we started using it for our digital media company because the ease of use is wonderful for my whole team.

Vorteile

They keep improving their product and making it better and better for my company.

Nachteile

In the past, I wanted the automations to be stronger and more skilled with triggers. This has definitely improved over the years.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Leadpages

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

The pop-ups are so good with Mailerlite. I was unhappy with the pop-ups on the other platforms.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ConvertKit, Drip und Kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mailerlite integrates with my Shopify website, and I can get all the tools I need with both alternatives.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig...

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Vorteile

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Nachteile

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Brevo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Cost

Antwort von MailerLite

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Claude
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

This is my second review for MailerLite, and I have only grown to love it more!

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating...

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating with me.

Vorteile

I was originally drawn to MailerLite because of the ability to automate sequences. I would keep it for that one thing alone. But the service just keeps getting better.

Nachteile

Although I understand the necessity for limitations - I would love to have more than a 100-step sequence (I know that that would not be necessary for most people. But you actually have so many options in the automation sequences, that you can actually go a bit crazy with it. However - it is because of these options that everyone who responds to me, actually thinks that I am physically typing out each email and mailing them directly... Which is, of course, the goal... To mail as many people as possible, but for each of those people to feel like they are getting my direct and personal attention at every step of the way...

So a lift on, or at least a raising of, the cap for steps in automation sequences.